Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
how to keep it at 1-2 for life

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

how to keep it at 1-2 for life

How do I keep a bladder and rect. prolapse now at 1-2 from going to a 3. I'm 36. 4 young kids 12 months, 4, 6, 8. since finding out in Aug 2011 I've changed my entire lifestyle. I did go to two different doc each said conflicting things. But this is what I do. I go to gym daily tread at 2.8 with res 6.0 trying to keep tummy in, ellipical at a high rest not using arm things and trying to keep tummy in as well and trying to keep bounce out. 45mins here, then to weight room, upper body everything sitting and not lifting over 25 pounds extremely too easy for me no strain at all. 6 machines 2 sets of 30. lower body standing glute, standing hamstring, then leg press, on back inner and outter thigh.  I try not to lift anything over 10lbs during the day sometimes I have to lift the baby 23lbs now, most of the time I make my other kids lift her for me. I love the outdoors and have a huge yard of weeds can I weed? how about planting flowers, when I shovel I get concerned. I also just starting seeing a pelvic floor PT and do kegels everday. I really love sex and have no pain, my bladder doesn't leak, but #2 is hard, but not sure if it is do to me freaking the hell out and being over stressed about the lack of info. I have cried about this since Aug 2011 everyday, can't sleep at all, very depressed. any real info would help! also does losing 40lbs help the situation? please help!!!!