please help me!
hi its taken me a year to conceive i had a miscarriage last summer and no period since then, im pregnant again found out 2 days ago no idea how far i am til i go docs thursday. i have polycystic ovaries and a prolapsed womb, i can feel my cervix with great ease just inside my vagina.  am i at greater risk of another miscarriage with having both polycystic ovaries and a prolapse ( due to childbirth (2)) i found out i had pocd 2 years ago  and have struggled to conceive since my youngest was born 5 years ago. can i carry a baby full term with a prolapsed womb? its so low as it is surely it will only get worse and alos my cervix is and always has been since ive had my boys slightly open? is there much hope? thank u plz someone reply good or bad im so desperate. many thanks x
Urogyns say POP should not prevent pregnancy (but the polycystic ovaries will, likely will need specialist intervention with hormones), but carrying to term will likely be more difficult. You absolutely should be fitted for a pessary if you get pregnant (kind of like a diaphragm, but is internal support) to help you carry baby to term. The POP will continue to get worse unless you are extremely pro-active with treatment, I'd highly recommend a physiotherapist to guide you through this process. After you have decided you are finished having children, you could opt for surgery to repair the POP. I'm going to shoot you a PM with more info.

Sher