rectocele, enterocele, incontinence
I have stress incontinence.  I also have a rectocele and an enterocele.  I have been going to physical therapy for the  incontinence.  This seems to be working except when sitting, I can't control it when I'm sitting. Can this be from the large rectocele that I have?. I was told that pt could also help the rectocele but it seems to have created more pressure.  I want to avoid surgery but I don't know if I can anymore.  I have been having constant  low back and low abdominal pain and a lot of vaginal pressure.  I also have a lot of pain while hiking, which I love to do but it has been very uncomfortable doing this.  If I delay surgery now will I evenyually need it?  
No one ever has to have surgery for POP but more often than not women do eventually end up choosing this option because once POP becomes advanced it causes many physical manifestations that treatments don't control completely. Because you have rectocele/enterocele issues as well as cystocele, the pressure caused by organ displacement is absolutely causing complications. Have you tried a pessary? Is your PT a pelvic floor specialist? Sometimes support garments can help alleviate pain/pressure from POP but with both rectocele and enterocele you will have to experiment. If it is comfortable enough to wear, you could use it while hiking also.

Sher