Penis Cancer Community
Bump under skin on Vaginia
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bump under skin on Vaginia

Yesterday I found two pea size or bigger bumps under my skin on my vagina, it is on my major labia, on the right side. I believe that is the correct term, the middle of my vagina. The only reason why I found it was because my boyfriend and I were having sex and I felt them. I cannot feel them when I walk, sit or even when I wash myself. They are almost like balls, that I can move around, they do not hurt or are they tender, no head or puss or whatever. Like I said they are under the skin. I am wondering what it could be. I have always been overall healthy. I am making an doctor's appointment tomorrow. But I am wondering has anyone else had this happen to them? I know we have glands down there and I have been getting oral sex alot lately and my boyfriend for a long period of time, not to give out too much information, but I am wondering if this could be the cause of it. Or sometimes I put baby powder down there to keep dry during work. Any thoughts, suggestions? Anything will help!
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cysts, warts, growths from the vulva or the surrounding structures etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a gynaecologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979