Cancer? Warts? Skin tags?
Hi doctor/everyone:

My boyfriend is 25 and has some skin-tag like things above his penis in the pubic hair area.  A few of the bumps are wide and flatter and dark, and some are skin-colored and more globular.  They've been there for about 1-2 years and haven't really changed.  They don't cause him any pain nor do they itch.  He says they're either genital warts or skin tags, but if they're genital warts, I haven't gotten them and we don't use condoms.  He doesn't seem to have them on the actual penis.

I was wondering about penile cancer or skin cancer? they look the most like skin tags, from the pics I've seen online. They're not red, they don't bleed and they're not growing or changing size.

Thoughts? He's seeing a regular doctor soon.
How is your boyfriend? Was he able to see his doctor? Penile cancer usually presents with sore and pain while skin cancer shows changes in the appearance with respect to the border, color, shape and symmetry. Skin tags are usually harmless but it is best that you have this checked by his doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.