Cancer?
Often qhen i get an erection the tip of my penis aches, bad. Qnd sometimes it will just start for not apparent reason. Also, i woke up this morning and found two white looking scabs on the bottom of my shaft towards the head. What is happening? Is it cancer or an STD? Ive been qith my gf for 5 months and we have unprotected sex because she ison birth control the last encounter i had was a few months before i started dating her. And
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections 8STD or non-STD), inflammations, trauma, ulcers, erosions, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!