Penis Cancer Community
Cancer?

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Cancer?

Often qhen i get an erection the tip of my penis aches, bad. Qnd sometimes it will just start for not apparent reason. Also, i woke up this morning and found two white looking scabs on the bottom of my shaft towards the head. What is happening? Is it cancer or an STD? Ive been qith my gf for 5 months and we have unprotected sex because she ison birth control the last encounter i had was a few months before i started dating her. And it was with protection. Also have been tested and treated for chlamydia/gonnorhea 3 times so i know its not that. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
It might be an after math of your other STDs but you should see a doctor because we can't see to tell you what it is lol!