Penis Cancer Community
Could this be penis cancer ?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could this be penis cancer ?

8979922?1364693997
Hey guys - i think i posted this question in another forum (im new here) But this forum seems more fit for my question. So - im 18 , sexually inactive) , circumcised and pretty healthy . That being said , I was showering today and I noticed a dark spot near the head of my penis. It totally freaked me out. Is pretty small, darker than my normal skin tone for sure and it runs horizontal to the shaft. My question is .. should I worry about this ? i read up that melanoma is very uncommon on the penis and especially at this age. Please help ! Thank you for your time .

1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Possibilities that may need to be considered include melanoma, fordyce spot, angiokeratoma, flat wart, erythroplasia of querat (reddish appearing) etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703