Penis Cancer Community
Hard white stuff spreading around the inside of penis skin

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

I am 15 years old, still a virgin and for ages now i have white bumby stuff spreading on the inside of my penis. You cant scratch it off or that. Also on my actual penis head around my japseye there is a white stain like thing spreading around it. It is not bumby like the thing on the inside of my penis skin but its certainly white and a different colour from the other areas that are not affected. Please help.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cysts, warts, infections, a few primary skin conditions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!