Penis Cancer Community
Help please

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Help please

This isn't cancer related but I could did where to post it so, in a fourteen year old boy who started masturbating at a early age and for all that time I never used lubricants and now the bottom of my shaft looks so bad it's like really really stretched out skin that looks like it's been pulled on so hard that it can be pinched I really need help when in older I'd I can get this surgically fixed and I also have bad acne on my penis please help
Hi there!

Acne are uncommon over the penis and the spots are more likely to be due to other causes such as cysts, warts, fordyce spots etc. Masturbation is unlikely to cause stretching of skin which is normally loose when the penis is flaccid and this should not be anything to worry about. However you may consider getting the ‘acne-like’ lesions evaluated by a primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management, if required.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!