Penis Cancer Community
It's rotated
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

It's rotated

I'm new to this so....a few days ago, I noticed my penis have rotated about 30 degrees to the left counterclockwise (from my view). My penis is straight when erected but it's rotated. I can urinate freely and I feel no pain at all. I'm a little worried that it can rotate even more or have something.
Tags: penis, worried
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3923358_tn?1358555814
See the doctor. NOW!
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. While slight deviation of the penis on either side may be considered within normal limits; rotation could occur due to trauma, subcutaneous fibrosis, muscular issues etc. If there are no symptoms such as pain or urinary obstruction, it is unlikely to something serious, though one may consider an evaluation by a primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
see its nothing to worry dear .its due to your wrong position in masturbation .YOU ARE PETTY NORMAL .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...