Penis Cancer Community
Pain in the tip of Penis

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Pain in the tip of Penis

I have been having pain in the tip of my penis for about a week now. it only last for about a minute at most. I have not had any sexuall intercourse in over a year and a half, nor do i have any other pains or discomforts. What are the causes of this pain and how can i stop it?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, erosions, trauma/ injuries etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!