Penis & Anal Infection.. NEED HELP!!
I've this infection on my Penis and testicles from more than 3 years. I've tried lot of anti-fungal creams. But I can't find a relief.
It started from anal infection. I had lot of itching and now it's getting on my Penis. I always feel to itch and scratch. It always end up being like burning.
I can't find a solution to this. I'm not able to concentrate in my life.
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP !!
How are you? What other symptoms are present? This could be due to possible fungal or bacterial infection. Definite diagnosis of fungal infection is with examining sample of the skin lesion. If it has been 3 years already, it is best that you have this evaluated directly by your doctor for proper diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hello Sir. I'm not feeling good at all.
For Symptoms I would say.. the skin is mostly dry.. white patch.. swollen a bit. I always feel the urge to scratch.
I've tried different ointments too. Latest one's are TROSYD, CANESTEN. I also tried applying alcohol on it. It burns alot when I apply alcohol on it.. but I still can't get away from this infection.
Please can you help me with some proper ointment or treatment?
Thank you for your update. Try to avoid irritants and applying any medication to prevent further harm. Trosyd is indicated for fungal infection and if the diagnosis is otherwise, this may not be effective. As mentioned from previous post, it is best that you have this checked especially if it has been 3 years already. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done.Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Best regards.