Penis Cancer Community
Penis Bumps?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis Bumps?

I'm male, 12 years old, and I'm circumsized. I have never had sexual contact with anyone, but I do masturbate. And now I have noticed very small red/white (I'm not really sure) bumps on the main part, and the glans (glands) of my penis. There are alot of them too. I'm not sure how long I have been masturbating, but I have just noticed them less then a week ago. I went to the doctor for this skin rash called, the christmas tree rash, and he said it would just go away in a few weeks though, so I don't think it has anything to do with that, but I am way to embaresed to tell my parents I masturbate. I am going through puberty, so it might just have to do with puberty, but I don't think so.              PLEASE HELP!! I'm freaking out!!!
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include trauma/ frictional injuries, inflammation/ allergic reaction, fordyce spots, infections (non-STD), cysts etc. If your doctor believes it to heal on its own, the former causes are more likely. I would suggest abstaining for a few days and taking precautions to avoid trauma such as wearing cotton underwears etc. If the symptoms do not seem to resolve in 2-3 weeks, I would suggest seeking a review with a primary pediatrician/ dermatologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979