Penis Cancer Community
Penis cancer

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Penis cancer

Hi doc i have a big scratch on the back of my penis and lots of little dots around it, it it spreading around the front back and sides of the penis and i fear it is penis cancer, can you please help me out.

Jamie
Avatar dr f tn
Hi Jamie,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Penile cancer may present with penile sores, pain and bleeding. It is important that you have this checked by your doctor for physical examination or biopsy of the growth, if indicated. The little dots could also be due to irritation, infection or skin issues. Have this checked by your doctor for proper diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.