Penis Cancer Community
Really Scared
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Really Scared

I am a 23 year old male. I have only had two sexual partners both females. One of my partners has had other sexual partners and our relationship included some unprotected sex and her giving me oral sex. I did not perform oral sex on her. We ended our sexual relationship over 2 years ago and it only lasted a few weeks. I was tested for all STD's including HSV 1 and 2 over 6 months from the last sexual encounter and am negative for everything. However I am worried she could have had HPV. She has told me she doesn't, but I don't know if I can believe her. What worries me is after I was with her I was with my girlfriend again. I am afraid I could have exposed my girlfriend to HPV including 16 and 18. I am also worried that I could have given myself oral HPV by having unprotected sex with her and then performing oral. Basically I am worried I infected her genitally then I got it orally by performing oral on her. I have also gotten some of my own semen in my mouth over the past two years. I am really worried about getting oral or penile cancer from HPV. By the way I have never smoked, and maybe drink a few times a year.

If my girlfriend had gotten a gardisal shot would that mean I could not have given her HPV 16 or 18 thus meaning when I performed oral on her I couldn't have gotten it since she couldn't get it even if I had it genitally? Would swallowing my own semen, touching my privates then my mouth be a means of transmission orally?

What are my chances of having HPV 16 or 18 genitally and orally and getting cancer, since one of my two sexual partners may have been promiscuous.

Also I am afraid I may have given HPV to my ex now. I feel guilty and like I am going to die, my ex will be hurt or I will lose my penis all because of one stupid unprotected mistake.
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

If you have tested negative for all STD infections within 2-6 months of the last unprotected intercourse, it is unlikely for you to be infected. I would suggest getting your current partner examined by a dermatologist or a gynaecologist for her current symptoms and for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703