Penis Cancer Community
Red Spots below the penis head. Important!!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red Spots below the penis head. Important!!

Hi guys. I`m 17 year`s old and recently i discovered about 3-4 a tiny about 1/2cm size spots under my penis head. It doesn`t itch nor did i have any sexual activities with another person, I`m still a virgin. Also i`m circumcised. I do masturbate quite alot of times and i`m wondering if thats the cause... due to the friction or some sort. Should i go get it checked out or wait it out, if so what should i apply. and also some seem to fade away. It`s been there for about 2-3 weeks henceforth. I could also post some pics if needed... I`m really worried and need some help ASAP.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Probably friction burns. Try leaving your penis alone for a few days or try to masturbate in a less aggressive manner. If they're not gone after a week or so, see your doctor.

Don't post any pics. ;)
Blank
I see how it goes
Blank
This is probably a late reply but anyways, i have found out that this is a penis eczema and specific "hydrocortisone cream" should be applied on the area every morning and night (ask your local med shops/gp to purchase + make sure to get all needed info). And so far the spots are fading away, Good luck people :)
Blank
I have too much itching in my groin region. I use comb sometimes to get relieve. Sometimes if I don't use cortizone ointment, dry skin starts falling apart. Wat. to do?
Blank
I`m not really sure that your problem is relevant my friend because my symptoms aint the same. Try browsing through other sections. All the best luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...