Aa
A
A
Close
Red Spots below the penis head. Important!!
Hi guys. I`m 17 year`s old and recently i discovered about 3-4 a tiny about 1/2cm size spots under my penis head. It doesn`t itch nor did i have any sexual activities with another person, I`m still a virgin. Also i`m circumcised. I do masturbate quite alot of times and i`m wondering if thats the cause... due to the friction or some sort. Should i go get it checked out or wait it out, if so what should i apply. and also some seem to fade away. It`s been there for about 2-3 weeks henceforth. I could also post some pics if needed... I`m really worried and need some help ASAP.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Probably friction burns. Try leaving your penis alone for a few days or try to masturbate in a less aggressive manner. If they're not gone after a week or so, see your doctor.

Don't post any pics. ;)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I see how it goes
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
This is probably a late reply but anyways, i have found out that this is a penis eczema and specific "hydrocortisone cream" should be applied on the area every morning and night (ask your local med shops/gp to purchase + make sure to get all needed info). And so far the spots are fading away, Good luck people :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have too much itching in my groin region. I use comb sometimes to get relieve. Sometimes if I don't use cortizone ointment, dry skin starts falling apart. Wat. to do?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I`m not really sure that your problem is relevant my friend because my symptoms aint the same. Try browsing through other sections. All the best luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank