Penis Cancer Community
Sudden lump on penis

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Sudden lump on penis

A couple of hours ago I noticed a lump on my penis and it is quite painful if touched with any preassure. Not terrible pain but causes concern. I am 14 years old and a virgin. The lump seemed to have appeared very suddenly and I never noticed anything like it before. I know for certain it has not been there since I last saw this part of my penis. A couple of hours ago I was urinating and I was in a hurry. I jabbed thecsidevof my penis with my fly, it hurt very very little so I thought no harm was done. Well now I am very concerned. The lump is about an inch up from the base and is on the undeside of my penis where it is not easily noticed. Lately it has been itching a very tiny bit. I am a virgin and theclump seems to have apeared too suddenly to be cancer. Please help I am very nervous. I would prefer not to tell my parents If at all possible. Please...