Penis Cancer Community
What is my penis problem?

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

What is my penis problem?

Around November 2010, I had sex with a female, who bit me with her teeth while she was giving me oral sex, and ever since then, I haven't been the same. My penis size has decreased (I was 5.5-6.2 inches long, 5.2 inches being the smallest length I've ever been, before any of this has happened), now I am 4-4.5 inches. Sometimes my penis skin feels tight, like it can't get longer, but keep in mind, I'm circumcised. Before any of this has happened, I used to have delayed ejaculation, but now not only am I having premature ejaculation, but I'm having difficulty gaining and maintaining erections. I don't get erections in the morning when I wake up anymore, and whenever I do get erections, they're soft and don't last for more than a few seconds. I'm also having frequent urination (and the urologist told me my bladder wasn't being fully emptied, but I didn't have any bladder issues before any of this has happened). When the accident first happened, I had itching, dryness, soreness and discomfort on my penis. For some weird reason, I had anal itching as well. The doctors told me it was a fungal infection. Used cutivate, cloderm, and nystatin but none of those cured it. I bought some Monistat and that finally got rid of the itching, but the problem is, it irritated my skin and caused me to get a discharge. I don't have any HIVs or STDs (been tested 3 different times, as well as received treatment for STDs, urethritis, and prostatitis at the hospital), but the problem of getting my penis back to the way it used to be, has not been solved, and it's been more than a year since it's happened. My penis is always sore, even when I don't do anything to it. It's always dry and has a weird smell; currently using hydrocortisone (due to the urologist's advice), and although my penis isn't as dry as it used to be, it's still sore, red, smells, and lacks its normal blood flow. People have given me the excuse that "its all in my head" but the fact that I'm 21 years old, in great health, and showing weird symptoms proves that it's not a emotional problem. I'm curious if I still have the fungal infection on the inside and require Diflucan to solve the problem. Another problem I have is that sperm leaks from my penis from time to time, whenever my body does try to get a erection. I don't know if that's from masturbating or from another issue, but if anyone could tell me what the problem is, and how to cure it, I would really appreciate your time.
Hi there!

Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction can develop in young adults due to a variety of causes. Psychological stress, performance anxiety, depression, neurogenic disorders peyronie's disease, body image issues, medications, alcohol, smoking, drugs/medications, hormonal imbalance, radiation therapy, kidney failure, metabolic disorders, multiple sclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, prostatitis, urethritis etc. just to name a few. Anxiety and stress play an important role in adolescents in the development of premature ejaculation/ erectile dysfunction; and is the most common possible cause. At a primary level, I would suggest being a bit relaxed and working on the psychological factors with your partner. You could also see a psychotherapist/ behavioral therapist for the same. It might also be beneficial to get rid of factors like smoking/ alcohol/ drugs, if involved. In case this doesn’t work, or you have difficulty controlling anxiety; I would suggest seeing your primary care physician or a urologist for an evaluation of the above mentioned causes and appropriate specific treatment.
Hope this helps.

Take care!