Penis Cancer Community
i dont know what is wrong

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

i dont know what is wrong

Basically, here's a bit of background first.
I have had problems with my testicles since I was very young, at the age of 2 I had a strangulation hernia and had to have an orchidopexy. The past 2 years I have been back and fore the doctor with very intense pain, I have seen a lot of different doctors. I had another orchidopexy in November and found out that I have a testicular atrophy.

I have been having a very weird glue like discharge in with the semen that comes out when I ejaculate, I have had tests for all std's and sti's and I have no infection.

What the hell is wrong with me?
Tags: glue like discharge, orchidopexy, testicle pain
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. With infections ruled out I would suggest getting the discharge tested for and running a semen analysis for abnormalities. If the semen analysis is normal and there is no evidence of GU infections, it should not be anything to worry about. I would suggest consulting your urologist for the same.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Hi there!

Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you.
I'll go to my doctors tomorrow
Really appreciated