Penis Cancer Community
sharp pain in penis

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

sharp pain in penis

2 weeks ago i was lifting a frozen garage door. Instantly i had a shooting pain in my penis. it was almost like things were tearing inside. since then my scrotum and penis have been tender. also my lower back. i have a lymph node in my neck that is also somewhat swallen. now mainly the head of my penis is sore. feels raw when moving or walking while it is rubbing against my underwear. It does not hurt to have sex. There is not a super strong constant pain, but especially hurts inside my penis when i bend over. it does feel kind of funny in the right side of my back or belly, but not really painfull. my penis also appears to be shrinking when not erect. almost like its hiding because of the pain. Thaks to anyone who can give me any ideas. although i have good job; i dont have health insurance, so seeing a doctor is last resort if its nothing serious.