Penis Cancer Community
whitish skin-coulured bump

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

whitish skin-coulured bump

i am 23 years old and I noticed that i have this small ball point sized , whitish skin coloured , painless bump on the shaft of my penis .. i am really paranoid if its cancer or something serious... it looks like the other small follicle bumps but it is bigger and stands out ..when i press it there is no pain or any puss that comes out of it ..please advise me as to what to do and should i be worried about it ..also i have been sexually inactive for 3 years now . thanks
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? The bumps could be due to irritation, skin issues such as  harmless pearly penile papules or  infection.For proper diagnosis, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor.Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.