People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
Anyone try sage?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Anyone try sage?

Sorry haven't written in a while.  I am the teacher with the 30 students and patm.  I will write fast and briefly---just want to keep in touch.  I am better with the low glutten, dairy and sugar diet.  I also use digestive enzymes and cinnamon for every meal---also ginger.  Because of halitosis and body odor, I have been taking sage ---comes in a small bottle in fluid form and I get it at the vitamin store.  It has helped tremendously to deodorize my body because it is a natural deodorizer.  I did not know that until recently---it has also helped my digestion.  I agree this might be airborne acidity from our stomachs that irritates some of those around us.  My students are now ok for the most part, but halitosis is still an issue.  I have started a gratitude journal in which I write all things I am grateful for.  My attitude is: I am grateful for being here and even for those who are affected by my medical issues.  I am here for myself and those who I love. ----Try it--it will help.  Best to all.