People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
Are people allergic to me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Are people allergic to me?

Hi I'm a 13 year old girl and everyone I go most people I go near begin to constantly itch but others don't! I'm getting really depressed about it my mum and dad think I'm crazy but I know I'm not please someone help and find a cure. I'm worried for when I get older when I get a job or go into a serious relationship! I'd love some help!
God Bless you Hannah090, please hang in there and be strong - help is on the way !!!!!

please go to where your question is posted on this forum and to the right of your question - there is a poster named "Itchylife" - please click on his name and read all of his posts especially his last two - which talks about taking L-glutamine powder/capsules along with lots of fruits/veggies, lots of water -  use Stevia instead of Sugar, no coffee and  reduce dairy products. You can do this, God is with you !!!!!!
Helle hannah;
You are not crazy.! i understand what you fell;because its the same for me .i have 34 .i am from france and think to be alone here (no forum in france);my boyfriend said im crazy ;my mother;sister;my doctor said i need a psychotherapy ;I know im not crazy. i dont want to go at work ;to see my friends .its very hard situation for me ...i cant live like this all my life ...i came here to find to solutions here .because i know im not alone.now....
be strong ! and forgive to talk about this with your parents because they will never understand like doctors..(they said  it does not  exist and its in my head)
i hope we will find a cure and discover what is wrong with us ...
thank you .I find your comment ...what you know about PATM please? and how many time you have patm?Its very hard to live with this .I have so much questions ...