People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
FOR ITCYNOSES

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

FOR ITCYNOSES

Thanks for the info on lactoferrin.  I ordered it off the internet, had to get it from the States.

Please see my post on Candida and the research study.  I think the two quotes I have loaded definitely indicate that biofilms are the main cause of problems when someone's body goes out of whack and develops unusual syptoms (symptoms) (eg. body odour)  after extended use of antibiotics.

Have you read the Marshall Protocol.   Dr Marhsall is a great believer in biofilms and their relation to chronic inflammatory diseases such as Crohn's, CFS, etc etc.   His way of dealing with it is to block the vitamin D levels stopping the body's immune system from making the inflamation (inflammation) worse, and then killing the biofilms off very slowly and gradually.  He thinks that by swamping your body with antibiotics only kills a certain amount of the bacteria/biofilm, and that some 'resisters' are left dormant, who then breed again once the antibiotics have stopped.  So he recommends a small dosage, stopping and starting at regular intervals.   Sounds a bit like a fireman putting out a large blaze and some areas smoulder then fire up and they have to keep going back to put these small fires out.   I hope this makes sense.

Anyway, I believe the more information we are armed with, the more we can progress towards finding a cure.  

Many thanks
Maureen
Hi Maureen

Good luck with the Lactoferrin, fingers crossed that you get a good result. Yeah I am about to order some through my natropath. Hopefull it will help!