I smell like egg/fart/poop
Hello well im 18 and for a year now I have smelled like farts/eggs its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farted but i haven't. I am not mentally I'll or making this up. I can't smell this fart/eggs smell my self but family members friends and work colleagues can. The reason ino its not all the time because i can be at work everything will be fine then all of sudden people are like who farted i shower twice aday and very clean person. im a good looking guy have expensive clothes and look the part but this is killing me i have not been happy for abit more than a year and i don't no what's going with me i been attending the doctors and NHS having test but still have no results. My stomach all ways makes these gurgling noises and air being crushed bit like hungry pain noises. I need your help anyone and flies are always attractive to me and its so hard to keep the will to live but ino i have alot to offer in this world and i loved life before this started . Oh and i get this weird taste in my mouth sometimes so could it be my intestines . Anyway i hope you can help me and i would appreciate any help support thanks alot. And its not TMAU
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend talking with your friends and family.  Ask them what it smells like.  Ask them how often they smell it.  Ask them if they see that flies are attracted to you.
believe be what im telling you it smells like I just farted . I don't no how many times a day it is because I can't smell and im not always with people 24/7 but it can be 1nce in a period of 1hr or. 5times. And yes my family see these flies . I wouldn't be here if it was a mental problem .
God Bless you , hang in there !!!   please read the post in the "people are allergic to me patm" forum here  : check out londonblob, itchylife and my posts

u must change your diet - no more dairy, no meat, no sugar (use stevia instead) no gluten    stick to mostly a plant based diet (fruits and veggies) - u can make smoothies, juice , salads , hummus - lots of water , go to a sauna so u can get the toxins out of your body  (no fried foods)

u must deodorize your body on the inside by having a lot of greens in your body

and  initally   get chlorella supplements to help u get the greens in your body , u also need L-glutamine powder (mix it in your smoothies, juice), L-arginine capsules, NAC (powerful antioxidant) and u need probiotics which are good bacteria to replace the bad bacteria that is in your body - I take Natrene's Healthy Trinity, chia seeds to help u have more bowel movements - at least  one - two bowel movements each day

God is with you , never ever give up !!!!!  keep us posted on your journey to good health
Does that stop people from sniffing, coughing and nose running around yooy
It helps.
Hi there thanks for your amazing reply my diet doesn't impact it that much. I eat chicken wraps and turkey wraps and muesli . I just bought a test kit for £130 witch test for Candida,fungal overgrowth, intestinal parasites and leaky gut I need to send a sample of my stool and mouth swab to Germany for test. In about 2 or 3weeks I should have a result hopefully and I will post my results to you. thanks alot again
I done every possible testing, doctors cant find nothing. Yet some people still sniffle orvrunb those nose..said its itchy when im around them.
I have a similar problem though it's occasional rather than constant. I would call it leaky gut syndrome though the medical profession doesn't recognize it. I take a teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll diluted in a glass of water every morning in an attempt to deodourise my fecal matter.

http://astronutrition.com/liquid-chlorophyll-triple-strength-internal-deodorizer.html

I also avoid foods that would make my fecal matter smell worse like sugar and dairy. I find it occurs when I'm anxious or nearing the point where I have to go to the toilet to empty my bowels.

Do you have IBS? I wonder if the spasms from IBS damages the intestines and makes them a little porous. A gastroenterologist I went to dismissed my suggestion that it might be a leaky gut because if fecal bacteria got into the blood it would probably kill you or at least make you noticeably very sick. But maybe it's not getting into the blood but going directly to the outside through the intestine walls. I'm not sure if that's possible or not.
to original poster or similar sufferers:
have you guys ever held in your farts? are people allergic to you?

I use rolaids all the time for gas..helps..no more gurgling
HOW DID IT GO WIT UR  CONDITION BRO.AS I AM SUFFERING SAME SITUATION NOW.AND LIFE SEEMS UNWORTHY LIVING.
Tomtom131 I have the same problem except for me people are allergic to me all the time. They sniffle and sneeze and couchf. I also have this egg/ fart smell but cannot smell it myself. Please help
Hang in there dude. I've had PATM for more than 20 years now. When it started, and in the years that followed, life was hell because, like you, apart from making people and myself sneeze and cough, flies were following me. Between the two extreme diseases, I'd rather have PATM in my life than have flies follow me. I know what you are going through. Its extremely embarrasing. I solved the 'flies' problem in 2011 when I first stumbled upon this forum. I used 2 table spoons apple cider vineagar mixed with quarter teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in the morning an hour before eating anything and in the evening. I took this for a month while every after a bath I'd rinse with a solution of epsom salt. I also took probiotics, zinc, charcoal, and vitamin b6 and 12. I took this for only a month and the flies stopped following me. I feel a lot better sitting in a meeting with colleages and seeing a fly playing a distance away from me and not even coming close! Its a relief although I still have PATM
WHats with the flies
I have same thing with the fart smell.  What's messed up is it happens sometimes when I laugh and in a joyful mood and then someone comments.  It's made not want to be joyful or laugh when around people.  Also sometimes happens after I ate a large meal.   It makes it hard because usually family gatherings involve eating a large dinner.    
You may have a bezoar in stomach or intestine which omit an odor.  Please research