People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
I smell like egg/fart/poop

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

I smell like egg/fart/poop

Hello well im 18 and for a year now I have smelled like farts/eggs its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farted but i haven't. I am not mentally I'll or making this up. I can't smell this fart/eggs smell my self but family members friends and work colleagues can. The reason ino its not all the time because i can be at work everything will be fine then all of sudden people are like who farted i shower twice aday and very clean person. im a good looking guy have expensive clothes and look the part but this is killing me i have not been happy for abit more than a year and i don't no what's going with me i been attending the doctors and NHS having test but still have no results. My stomach all ways makes these gurgling noises and air being crushed bit like hungry pain noises. I need your help anyone and flies are always attractive to me and its so hard to keep the will to live but ino i have alot to offer in this world and i loved life before this started . Oh and i get this weird taste in my mouth sometimes so could it be my intestines . Anyway i hope you can help me and i would appreciate any help support thanks alot. And its not TMAU
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend talking with your friends and family.  Ask them what it smells like.  Ask them how often they smell it.  Ask them if they see that flies are attracted to you.
believe be what im telling you it smells like I just farted . I don't no how many times a day it is because I can't smell and im not always with people 24/7 but it can be 1nce in a period of 1hr or. 5times. And yes my family see these flies . I wouldn't be here if it was a mental problem .
God Bless you , hang in there !!!   please read the post in the "people are allergic to me patm" forum here  : check out londonblob, itchylife and my posts

u must change your diet - no more dairy, no meat, no sugar (use stevia instead) no gluten    stick to mostly a plant based diet (fruits and veggies) - u can make smoothies, juice , salads , hummus - lots of water , go to a sauna so u can get the toxins out of your body  (no fried foods)

u must deodorize your body on the inside by having a lot of greens in your body

and  initally   get chlorella supplements to help u get the greens in your body , u also need L-glutamine powder (mix it in your smoothies, juice), L-arginine capsules, NAC (powerful antioxidant) and u need probiotics which are good bacteria to replace the bad bacteria that is in your body - I take Natrene's Healthy Trinity, chia seeds to help u have more bowel movements - at least  one - two bowel movements each day

God is with you , never ever give up !!!!!  keep us posted on your journey to good health
Hi there thanks for your amazing reply my diet doesn't impact it that much. I eat chicken wraps and turkey wraps and muesli . I just bought a test kit for £130 witch test for Candida,fungal overgrowth, intestinal parasites and leaky gut I need to send a sample of my stool and mouth swab to Germany for test. In about 2 or 3weeks I should have a result hopefully and I will post my results to you. thanks alot again
I have a similar problem though it's occasional rather than constant. I would call it leaky gut syndrome though the medical profession doesn't recognize it. I take a teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll diluted in a glass of water every morning in an attempt to deodourise my fecal matter.

http://astronutrition.com/liquid-chlorophyll-triple-strength-internal-deodorizer.html

I also avoid foods that would make my fecal matter smell worse like sugar and dairy. I find it occurs when I'm anxious or nearing the point where I have to go to the toilet to empty my bowels.

Do you have IBS? I wonder if the spasms from IBS damages the intestines and makes them a little porous. A gastroenterologist I went to dismissed my suggestion that it might be a leaky gut because if fecal bacteria got into the blood it would probably kill you or at least make you noticeably very sick. But maybe it's not getting into the blood but going directly to the outside through the intestine walls. I'm not sure if that's possible or not.