Im convinced...but its just out enviroment...we can fix us
If u dont know; change ur diet as much as you can, work to goin fully raw, im doing a 80-20 approach because i i love chicken nd fish, but no milk products, acidic foods, fake sugars, drink a whole lot of water everyday, take vitamins, try to be active, take the steps instead of the elevator, walk those blocks if u dont have anything better to do, no caffeine, no cigarettes! (<im fighting with that one)...Marijuana is OK (Medicine).
Now as far as the Environment Situation I've Worked i call centers for 15 year now office setting, we even have two screens now, i've noticed when this first start b4 other people we reacting 2-3 years ago , i use to get congested every day but only at work..hmm right?!?, I'm concerned we are a rare group of people who r being poisoned but this and our diet and a miriad of other things. I feel it causes a biochemical reaction wit what we eat and like a reverse far is puttion out a poisonous gas.. So what I'm wondering do all you guys work around computers 40 hrs a week for 15years or more?
Nobody can help us cos they think we are crazy. But after reviewing this condition further, I don't think it's parasites, in our sweat or anything attributed to bacteria, viruses etc.. I think this has something to do with ions, electrons and protons. I say this because lint is attracted to us, if the lint has a positive charge then We have a negative charge. Also my condition started this year. The only mistakes I made was to drop cat litter all over my bedroom floor, put to much washing powder in the washing machine and wore the clothes, breathed in mr sheen with dust trap technology as was not in a well ventilated room, touched an ivy plant in winter as it was growing over my window then broke the stem which caused the sap to go on my hands this gave me a tingling sensation on mu hand or used oven cleaner without gloves. No one if these is the cause of the problem I think. First if all cat litter has sodium bentonite which clumps the litter not sure what else is in there but sodium bentonite produces a negative charge which attracts toxins to sodium bentonite when wet (becomes like clay!) so this could have got under the skin and when you wash your face the water gets absorbed. I'm saying this because when I feel a sweat coming I get a reaction in between my inner skin and outer skin. It feels like something is burning/warming the skin.. But no sweat comes out. Also on a website they claim sodium bentonite to work up to 95 squared yards so this is why people in another car with windows closed might be reacting. In bright lights I saw a person itching but also could see the allergens flowing around that person. I got a mate to shake his top and the amount of lint that fell off was ridiculous. I sometimes see the fibres on my T-shirt sticking up. So this has something to do with static, electrons, ions or protons. I'm not a scientist but have researched so many topics but none fit except for the above. Like how can somebody itch in another car if it was an airborne parasite, how can someone standing on the other side of the office be itching - must be something to do with the electronic/magnet field we emit. We need a scientist to do some test on us not doctors who don't believe us. If any of you have had any of the above happen to you before you notices the symptoms please respond. I also have noticed when I am near tree's or plants I get this crawling sensation. We need help!!! Also I have noticed when I sit in a car I see loads of small particles coming off my clothes, this happens to the person sitting next to me aswell, so it must be a charge that we are emitting, I don't think this is contagious as when the person goes home they are fine, but when they are around us we make them itch. Only happens to people who have allergies and that's most people. On a positive note I think that we are curing some people of their allergies as some people do not react anymore I think they are building up immunities to dust etc. please post a reply, we can't go on living like this we need someone or an organisation to support us. Help!!!! Also check out NASA's research on lunar dust and the affects of sunlight hitting the surface.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.