People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
Is patm enzyme deficienzy in the liver?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Is patm enzyme deficienzy in the liver?

Hi, I will try to post.  I am still here working on this and trying hard to keep spirits up.  I follow the no lactose-low carb diet and stop eating early in the evening.  I take probiotics and eat rice chex 3 hours before I teach in the morning.  This works but what has really worked for me lately is cinnamon.  Why?  I am not sure--its cut down on the odor and cut down a lot on the coughing---no reactions from my 25-30 students whom I see daily.  Problem is still some body odor and halitosis.  I think that cinnamon helps process the sugars because we maybe we are lacking in enzymes that are needed from the liver to break down the foods we eat.  This is my latest theory because cinnamon is taken by diabetics and I do not have diabetes as I have been tested repeatedly.  I will try to post this on the thread.  Hope you are holding up.  Best,