People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
My Partner is Allergic to Me - Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

My Partner is Allergic to Me - Help!

Hi guys, I'm writing this out of shear desperation now. For over a year my partner has felt like he is allergic to me. Everytime we spend close contact together in the same room he suddenly has VERY heavy flu like symptoms; aching joints, lethargic, sore throat, congested as well as palpitations a lot of the time. He turns into a zombie is the only was I can describe it, his whole personality changes. He suffers every day, we have tried spending time apart to see if it really is me and when im not there its fine for him. Its happened in different countries, areas, temperatures etc etc. You name it we've tried it. We've even seen an allergy specialist privately but he's been unable to help. Has anybody ever heard of something like this? Any help please guys its destroying us.....