People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
My Patm has gone,how I did it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

My Patm has gone,how I did it?

Hi,I was active in this forum for only 1-2month with nick @manonymx and I want to tell you that I think my PATM has gone.How i did it?I just stopped to enter here and think or care anymore about this disease and also to don`t care about coughs and sneezes I heared near me. When I heard coughs I just think to myself ,,ok they are caused by me,so what?? ,I dont care...they will not die because of this." or even amusing myself when someone cough and in the next moment said he think he is ill :).  (I knowing he doesn`t have anything).
I found a job in a supermarket and in 4 months I seen hundreds of people pased near me everyday and nobody coughs (maybe 5/day but they are ill i think).

I`m not a superstitious or religious person to believe unreal things but this is nothing paranormal,I don`t know how but positive thinking and relaxing helps a lot.
I wish you all to find a cure for this too.