People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
PATM - Timing (how long have you had it)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

HI Guys

Please state how long you have had PATM and what you think triggered it.
Tags: PATM
Is PATM  Celiac disease?
I have noticed that you often participate in the Forum.  I am a bit challenged by the technology, so the post that I just put in may not make it. I wanted to let everyone know that the PATM in my classroom is gone!! This is truly amazing to me---although it always felt like my students were having a histamine reaction.  What happened was that  after my doctor briefly mentioned Celiac, I decided to go on a glutten free diet---no wheat products.  I also only drink almond milk.  But the PATM is totally gone---I still have BB-- but the allergic-type reactions are gone.  I wanted to let you know in case my other post ends up in another planet!  Best to you.
Probably not; I have tested negative to Celiac however forum memebers have mentioned glutin can be a problem.
I was tested neg. for celiac disease too (just recently). My blood work came back perfect. Leaky gut might be  a prob. I still need to get tested for this too. I'm getting very depressed. The diet that I was on didn't really change things as much. I went off the diet briefly and things got worse. I've been suffering from this with full awareness of what is happening to me now since december 2009 around christmas time.
I was tested neg. for celiac disease too (just recently). My blood work came back perfect. Leaky gut might be  a prob. I still need to get tested for this too. I'm getting very depressed. The diet that I was on didn't really change things as much. I went off the diet briefly and things got worse. I've been suffering from this with full awareness of what is happening to me now since december 2009 around christmas time