People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
PATM - where i stand it

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

PATM - where i stand it

I suffer PATM.. I'm not now looking for answers or thoughts on any outside cause (i believe this is entirely social) although statistics of facts on people suffering with this interest me.

I'm looking to improve myself daily 100% (that is, my confidence, anxiety, thought processes and being 'in the present' not in my own head so much, my participation in society) and looking for a community suffering the same 'patm', so i don't get these 'sniffs, cough, sneeze  choke' reactions from people.
I enjoy in my spare time some yoga, exercise, writing, cooking, psychology, philosophy, literature, psychopharmacology, nice bars and pubs; and travelling.

Hope i will to get to know some of you! Please PM  if you believe this is 'social coughing' and related to the first glance appearance of sufferers. PM if you think these are more irritations, not allergies. Thanks.
There's a twitter community i can provide details of with people who share the same thoughts, the severe suffering, and anxiety related to people constantly reacting to them.
just think people, if we don't control our minds (thought processes, confidence, anxiety, being 'in the present' not in our heads) get so drawn in and wait either to attack us with these coughs or see if we do anything. Like we're given a platform without ever having done anything. If we don't give people a good reason to like us when they notice us, they cough around us.. People don't understand it, true, I don't think my mother understands either. My mum told me off for 'fake coughing' but fake coughs all the time, telling me off when i tell her off about it. Hypocricy but -- i asked my psychiatrist if this coughing was in my head, or if i needed to be more confident so i didn't get them - he basically ended with 'it's like animals - surival of the fittest'..

sooo i think there's a nasty element to it.. and i've always noticed the more i tried to 'fit in, be normal' the less i got the coughs, I just didn't want to admit it.. People are pecking at us. If i make myself (using confidence tricks learnt from confidence books etc) less of a person easy to pick on, people don't do it and get on with something else.

No one likes the truth - whether we're attractive or not, successful or not -- the constant coughing from everyone isn't a good reception. It's like telling us we need to change?

Hope you understand, i've found the more I practice the confidence tricks and focus priority over job/ relationships- on improving my confidence 100% , i get like no coughs now.

* that last post was meant to start, ' I just think people...