People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
PATM caused by microbes on the skin?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

PATM caused by microbes on the skin?

WorsethanJob.   To: everyone. Keep up the good work guys. One day we shall find redemption. While I agree with all of you guys that it is a gut thing, I think my PATM is caused by microbes on my skin. I feel these crawling things in my armpits when I sweat. I also feel them crowding my nose. I'm sure these things are living organisms and they are the ones causing PATM. Nothing that I have applied seems to work against these things. But when I use listerine to wash my body the odour and the biting and the coughing is better. I suggest that as we clean the inside, let us do it with the outside of our bodies too.

I agree with you that it is inner and outer.  In addition to showering daily using Hibiclens as a body wash, and using Betadine on my hair at night, I also drink probiotic juice and kefir.  These things all help, and I had a stretch of four good days last week when I didn't notice anybody itching around me.  Still, every 3-5 days I get a bad day.  Like you, it feels something is in my nose.  I can't tell if it's something I'm breathing in, just riding the air currents like normal dust, or if it is in some way making for my nostrils.  

Do you put the Listerine in bath water, or give yourself a sponge bath with the straight stuff?

FWIW, I tried soaking in copper sulfate, and that seemed to help a good deal; but it didn't seem like it was very good for me, in addition to leaving my skin with a turquoise tint.
hey to everybody saying they feel crawling things on their sking has anybody be tested for chagas is their even a test for chagas. I know its curable so maybe is chagas? has anybody been to latin america?