People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do not beleive the reports, and most of them claim that we are crazy but we all know that we're far from being crazy. This condition causes so much heartache and stress. I have sent emails to CDC, NIH and WHO with no help. Would you please address this issue?
applemagnet: My doctor fully believes that the reactions are a real symptom, in fact when I first met with him he told me he has seen other patients who have complained of PATM. I think you're asking if my doctor reacts to me and the answer to that is, no. I'd say that about 1 in 20 people react to me on a bad day now. I don't say that I am cured of this but I will say that it seems to not be a huge issue for me anymore.

M16HTYMADM00: Great question. You asked how long it took me to not see reactions/ be PATM-free and I'd say the answer is about one month. My savior has been the shake that I describe on the leaky gut page of the website. Please try it out! Thanks, Titanium_ for helping answer that question.

i just want to say that after I posted on this forum about my website I was just curious how many views there were and checked that feature out and I  had 161 views. It also tells of which countries the views come from. This can give us great insight as to what is causing it. I think it is very safe to say that is NOT genetic. Since no one knows where anybody else lives I will let you know the countries that viewed the site.... The US, Canada, Australia, Spain, Brazil, Sri Lanka, The UK, and Japan. Its not a fact that everyone who views the site has PATM but that is partly who it is intended for. PATM does not discriminate but let us take PATM as an opportunity to band together and become better people because of it and not let it bring us down any longer! I'd love to be able to someday to share my website in other languages but I'm not that good.... yet :) Please continue to encourage everyone and don't hesitate at all to share with me what works so we can include it on the site!! My doctor would like to do more with the site too and help explain what PATM is and what's wrong... so look for that in the near future.

windowtowellbeing.com

God Bless EVERYONE of YOU!
tennis89

God Bless EVERY ONE* of YOU.... :) Had to fix that
how can I get to your website - I can not access it when I google ????? please help

is it :   www.windowtowellbeing.com ?????
EUREKA  (I FOUND YOUR WEBSITE) !!!!!!   ....one woman's woes are another's wellbeing

actually I had found it yesterday - however did not realize it was yours because I neglected to take the time to search the tabs on your page

glad to know I am on the same team with you - as far as patm/leaky gut solutions are concerned

God's continued good health to u and everyone !!!! enjoy  
Very informative webite. God bless you. It’s regrettable that not all of us are courageous like you! If we were all like you we would have gotten somewhere already.
Check out some new information under the nutrition/recipes link here :)

http://windowtowellbeing.com/nutrition/

I plan on continuing to add more to this page & all of the others. Again, if you ever have any input please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me a message!

God Bless!!
tennis89
hello,

i posted a music video of a song I really like. It's as if she's talking about PATM...

check it out :) http://windowtowellbeing.com/motivation/

BE WELL!
tennis89
Are you sure that CANDIDA is the main reason for PATM? Can it be checked in our breath? Have your doctor checked air contents around you?

please do NOT make the same mistake I did or your PATM will return !!!!!

when taking your Natrene healthy trinity probiotics -please read the directions and take them BEFORE other vitamins/herbs especially garlic

I made the mistake of taking my kyolic garlic at same time as the probiotics and i guess they cancelled each other out and PATM returned - so I of course corrected my regimen

also found out L-glutamine powder is SUPERIOR to the capsules ( so much for substitutes)  and does a better and effective  job !!!!!

enjoy your weekend !!!!

Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa cold pressed) this CURES gastrointestinal conditions (PATM)   -  as long as you eat a plant based diet and NOT junk food

google for more info

God Bless always
hello, everyone have you guys tried to check your blood, a friend of mine with same problem tested is blood found out is an HBV carier i would like to know if any of you tested weather this disorder is linked to HBV because he had no candida.
Thanks for letting us know =)

Last week I did some blood tests for the liver and other things as well.
I'm still waiting for the results.

Can you give more info of your friend?
How PATM started for him? Does he have an odour? Some type of food makes it better/worse?

Thanks in advance!
1.My blood test for my liver seems good except i have a high bilirubin level, but that has to do with my Gilbert's syndrome

2.Anyone noticed worsening of PATM after eating proteins?

I did.. after eating eggs. When my PATM first started i was eating more bread than usual (6-7 slices brown bread in one day) and also at specific times (traineeship, breaks) and was taking Omega-3 fish oil (for one month only).

So if proteins make it worse, and bread has some protein, around 10 grams per 100 gram (~3 slices). Then it could be Hypochlorhydria

"Where the stomach doesn't produce enough acid....

Stomach acid is needed to digest protein. The acid activates an enzyme, pepsin, which breaks down the protein we eat. If there is insufficient stomach acid, hair, skin, and nails become weak and deficiencies of vital hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters can result. "

Search for: Hypochlorhydria - Harmony Women's Health (.doc file)

3.About Candida, i read different thing about the PH of the body, some say candida loves an acidic environment other say an alkaline environment causes candida. (Acid kills bacteria? like our body's skin is slightly acidic to protect against bacteria)
  I also have high bilirubin level.
so is it really candidiasis....that makes us release gases that makes people allergic....?????? becoz i dont have the odor  just in the privates that is really controllable and seldom ...and not really think i have leaky gut///..
I didn't think I used to have some sort of smell. I really could not smell it myself - but I noticed reactions from some other people, so I concluded that even though I could not smell it there obviously was some sort of smell that was separate from the usual body odours that I could smell when they presented.

I don't get reactions anymore to a 'smell'  and I don't get patm reactions anymore.

I did extensive research, testing and spent money

I concluded in my case yeast/candida over growth in inestines possibly stomach too, leaky gut- these where confirmed with tests at Biolab London.

protocol was to detox and reduce candida and heal leaky gut.
Hello Everyone,

I'm a member of this forum for a long time. But was silent reading everyone's posts, because I had no any solution for this to share.

Here I'm writing to share my now situation, if it could help anyone here to find their problem soon.

I was been facing PATM issues since long time, may be since around 5yrs. Like everyone said here, I don't smell or feel what is coming out of me, reaction is not constant, not every time or everyone around me shows the reaction. Soon after I eat anything possibility of PATM is more. I went to many doctors, it was same story like most of the members posted here. And then I never went to doctor with this reason!

Last week I experienced light cough, in 2,3 days I had chest pain. Consulted a doctor for chest pain, did an X-ray of chest(Lungs). Doctor said it shows some issues on right lung so further checkups required. Then Dr. asked to have a CT scan which showed a mass like on middle to right side of my lungs. Dr. did a biopsy of that mass to find out what it is. Report shows its an epithelial neoplasm, a tumour (Sorry, I don't have the report in my hand now, will post what exactly it is). Now the doctor prescribed treatment is chemotherapy to shrink the tumour & then remove it out with a surgery.
Hello Everyone,

Here I'm writing to share my now situation, if it could help anyone here to find their problem soon.I was been facing PATM issues since long time, may be since around 5yrs. Like everyone said here, I don't smell or feel what is coming out of me, reaction is not constant, not every time or everyone around me shows the reaction. Soon after I eat anything possibility of PATM is more. I went to many doctors, it was same story like most of the members posted here. And then I never went to doctor with this reason!

Last week I experienced light cough, in 2,3 days I had chest pain. Consulted a doctor for chest pain, did an X-ray of chest(Lungs). Doctor said it shows some issues on right lung so further checkups required. Then Dr. asked to have a CT scan which showed a mass like on middle to right side of my lungs. Dr. did a biopsy of that mass to find out what it is. Report shows its an epithelial neoplasm, a tumour (Sorry, I don't have the report in my hand now, will post what exactly it is). Now the doctor prescribed treatment is chemotherapy to shrink the tumour & then remove it out with a surgery(if required he said).

Dears, this is just my sharing, please dont be worried. May be this might not be the problem here. Posted here just because its related to lungs, breathe, atmosphere, other people, reaction, etc. I'ill start the treatment today. Its a 4month long treatment, I will keep you all posted.

Love U all
:)
That’s sad to hear. Hope you get well soon. But most of us have scanned their lungs since child birth to the present and still nothing. Indeed I believe you’ll get over the tumour and get well again but you’ll still have PATM.
I have tried grateful2011 diet for 3 days and unfortunately that’s as far as I can keep it but it works. I believe if I continue PATM will fade away slowly. The diet has to be consistent.

Black Seed Oil( nigella sativa cold pressed)  Capsules are working great for me and they will for you as long as u eat plant based diet about 80 % of time like gethealthy21 is working on !!!!!  don't give up

Black Seed Oil cures patm, leaky gut, tumors, parasites etc - google and please try - u are worth it !!!!!!!!!!

i still am doing my probiotics and L-glutamine powder too each day
no dairy, no sugar (use STEVIA - sweetleaf brand is what i use now), no meat  ( I do eat shrimp mostly everyday), no gluten

give your body Life with fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics and BLACK SEED OIL ( nigella sativa cold pressed )

God is with you, stay strong - u can do it !!!!!
86,

Before you under take any treatment please investigate and read every thing you can about it, chemo is a big decision. Oncologists make 2/3 of their income by treating people with chemo, yet when surveyed the majority of Oncologists would not treat themselves or their family with it.

Others have used ozone water (drinking) to clear their cancer.

Read and research everything don't just leave it all to the Doctor, after all to him it's his job but to you it's your life and body. Look up a good naturopath  and see what they have to offer.

Otto Warburg
Walter Last
Bill Munro

What ever you decide I will pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ
Google the above names and Dudley P. Spofford remission
hope you get pretty soon....eat a lot of vitamin c. that aids in healing it.
hi there...I just been hired ...but then since this culprit patm, i felt so sad about my colleague who was getting allergic and continued coughing ..and then my seatimate is coughing as well everytime i breath in her direction..i keep on controlling the direction of my breathing so that no one will cough ..but then someone from the back wil cough... and then my trainer will talk...and the weird thing is after sometime when my trainer will open his mouth some of my co trainees will cough,, does that happen to you..
but i guess its temporary...since our trainee just inhaled some of my breath he has to release it then others will react... It was a painfull experience to me for 4 days so i decided to quit the   my work....grrrr.grrrrrr..........i hate it.. i resigned from my previous job becoz I could so my colleague coughing and coughing and cant get to control it... felt sorry  for her.... i have to get income.. but with this... i keep loosing  jobs..it was horrible...
try to google on dr whiting on dr whiting on systemic candida.....please give me your reactions....
God Bless you - please hang in there and keep fighting !!!!  I know your pain because this is my story too .  please focus on your health - put it first after God !!!!!
Is it gas coming out of stomach??? or its fungus / candida coming out of stomach ????
If PATM is because of GAS or Yeast / fungus, then i wonder whether we are really producing it in so big quantity that entire surrounding is effected...
He says candida problem can not be treated with diet. Only by increasing level of oxygen in blood will eleminate candida permanently.
@patm86 that is sad to hear... i hope that it is the cause and you will finally get rid of it. Like more people said, first research before making the decision to choosing chemo or not.

@LondonBlob No more patm reactions? that's great! are you finished with the treatment of candida and leaky gut?

@everyone
possible other causes of PATM
This is something which you CANT smell yourself:  Atrophic rhinitis
enttutorials.blogspot.nl/2012/03/atrophic-rhinitis.html

I now (aside from a nose inflammation (using nasonex spray)) also taste something really bad in the back of my mouth.
Great thanks to all of you and I'm so glad I'm not only person with this dreadful disease in the world. Unfortunately I even tried to suicide and rescue peoples around me but it doesn't got my life... anyway. as my experience all of the people reactions does not refer to my gas incontinence (and its fecal odor) because sometimes when I'm in PATM situation and I'm in my room with closed windows and door, some peoples near my room and out of house will start coughing (specially when I'm stressful). so I think when PATM my colon's vibrations and cramps hurts people from long distance maybe their mirror neurons would detect something strange or somethings like that. also the effects of this situations on me are: 1.itchy skin (because of gas incontinence) 2.sniffle(because of gas) 3. headache 4.burning eyes
when does my PATM get worse? 1.when the other peoples start talking.(even when I turn on radio and listening to music or news 2.When I see a blinker light. 3.When I THINK ABOUT MY PATM. Sorry for my broken english.
thanks for reminding me ...sometimes when you try to get at the bottom of this and get all stressed out,...... you tend to forget calling God for help..like your tired alrdeady..but I guess my short prayer for this is please God give me redemption and peace of mind..I hope we pips will be that......think positive....thanks again,,
yeah...thats weird..this syndrome is really weird.as in... is it coming from our stomach or our nose when we  breath..becoz i notice that too much when i breath in front of someone or talk they cough or sneeze..grr.. i read that when bacteria or fungus has control in our intestines due to the good bacteria are beaten...these fungus or candida tend to populate so much in the lower intestines and when we eat thse bacteria release hydrogen that go up to our oral openings...grrr..i=i think thats what i rememver for reading from forums.....but i gues thats all assumption....and if its  been too long..th e fungus can creep to blood barrier and it becomes systemic,,so i guess incresing our  blood oxygen so exceedingly high will suffocate those ugly fungus in our blood.and somehow they will all exit our body...because candida/fungus is not really good if it goes to the blood
Guys....God will give us redemption and peace of mind...that i know....He cares.. wether you like it or not...huhu
have you seen his products...I guess it makes sense...it is oxygen liquid to increase our blood oxygen by 97percent....and after 6weeks will take the probiotics....its a process so intrinsic to nature i understand its just oxygen and its everywhere but i gues becoz we are all stressed out about this patm we unconciously get tensed and coz less oxygen ....i for one is really stress i dont knw how  i can relax..knwing Im broken bad w/this ...really bad ..but I guess Im still counting my blessings ,,,ill try everything .......as long as it takes...
HI THERE..I feel you...so sorry that you tried to commit suicide..i also did try to think about it many times, even thinking where will i put my flowing blood when i sliced my wrist....huhu...but not came to point of doing it....please ...dont do it again...go ahead about thinking about it but dont actualize it...i know you feel so sad but your not alone..right..we have each other ..thanks for this forum....right? ............try doing yoga......or yoga breathing exercises to increase oxygen in the blood i think to relax you and feel more positive.try to google about yoga breathing exercises or asanas yoga positions.//////.and if ever candida is the culprit..being it already systemic it will leave our body if we have high oxygen level since candida is anearobic and hates oxygen...but again..we still dont have proof that its candida..but it makes sense becoz when im tense or tired i could see patm reaction getting so evident and plenty people are coughing....becoz i gues i have less oxygen in my body cause im stress out.....please dont do it again ok......God will prevail..be patient....
about the yoga..its called pranayama...best/proper  breathing techniques ...try to go to youtube...and  check out the techniques...its just simple and petty....but will really do great in overall wellbeing...
Thank you very much. I'm so glad you can understand me. this forum is what I was looking for it from12years old till now. I think you are right about deficiency of oxygen because my breaths are too short and sometimes I wake up in night vibrant with feeling dyspnea. I will learn yoga breathing techniques. also I know every emotions and tensions make me worse. God bless you and keep you. again sorry for my broken english ...
wow, it's been a long time. how's everyone? hello to all the new people!

to sum it up (in a holistic view):
stress + poor health habits (diet, sleep, exercise, hygeine) >> lost of essential nutrients + uncompromised immune system >> imbalances microflora (may lead to parasitic infiltration) which raises anaerobic environs >> microbial overgrowth >> toxins they release >> overload of excretory system (mouth/skin may play higher role to let out toxins=stench) >> organ disfunction (body cells get agitated and weakened, then tissues, then organs, commonly near the nasoesophageal tube, gut, intestines, liver!) >> and the cycle goes on and on... til it gets worse.

so it can't be treated by one solution alone, nor there are a couple of targets to hit. we should treat all problems simultaneously, but slowly of course. we don't want to shock our own bodies.

countering the problems include:
be calm inside and be happy (there are many funny youtube videos! LOL. as for me, i best find my calm spiritually) >> eat healthy and change your diet, hygiene & get straight hours of sleep as possible. quit vices. >> raise gut atmosphere suitable for beneficial microbes (h2o2 and peroxides for some of you, or water, yogurt, and microbe tabs may be enough?) until gut flora is balanced >> gut + liver,gallbladder + kidney cleanse. this counter set should continue until patm is not observed.

the exact cure for each is independent in nature. though trying other's regimen might help another.
we have candida in our system, it's part of our microbiota. we also have ecoli in small amounts and other pathogens like clostridium. with a compromised immunity (which I believe we all have in here) these opportunists take their chances to multiply and colonize. whatever patm is, one of the onset of this undiagnosed phenomenon is candida overgrowth, so curing patm includes keeping our body candida and other pathogenic microbes at bay.

this is like your everyday chinese cliche fiction: maintain the balance of good and evil. hehehe!

welcome everyone and thank you very much for telling everyone about the need for  more OXYGEN in our bodies to help get patm out !!!!!

I had ordered a supplement months ago and your talk reminded me of it and so starting today will add it to my regimen of eating my fruits and veggies (no sugar, no meat, no gluten) nuts,seeds, Stevia, going to Sauna almost daily

it is called OXY-OXC   - " a specially formulated magnesium peroxide compound with oxygen enhancement and vitamin c with bioflavonoids "

google for more info

God is with you always
hope all is well with everyone. i know our lives aren't easy.

I got a chance to work on the website more and recieved a message about making a place on the site to share commonalities.

I created a POLL on the 'What's Wrong? Page' and would appreciate if EVERYONE could fill it out! Click here to do so: http://windowtowellbeing.com/whats-wrong/

Also, I created a 'Forum Page' that has a short survey on our medical and PATM histories that I would love if you could fill out as well. Just copy and paste the questions into a new comment below on the page and fill it out. Add any other helpful information that you please but remember that it should benefit us all.
Click here to visit the forum:
http://windowtowellbeing.com/forum/

GOD BLESS EVERYONE and have a BLESSED day!!
tennis89
i think your english is good...mine is not good too..but as long as we understand each other nothing else matters....i think were doing ok....where are  you located....me im from the philippines...
Thanks god I can share my feeling. It is all because of leaving english classes about 8 years age... I live in Iran and I never found a forum or even a page about my disease in persian language. all the pages are about IBS, social phobia and so on. and I forgot to say I love my life as long as everyone in this forum understand me and I'm not alone. also thinking positive makes it possible to live. I really appreciate all of your helps.
me too...you dont know how it was prior this forum to think it has been up since 2007 and I was sufring alone for 5 years and just just knew about this last week....i was so alone before becauze i dont talk to my family and my friends about it...atlast withthis forum.. I get to get information that really help ....ive been buying different cough medicines even if im not coughing and trying different flavor of lozenges so that people will not cough when im with them... but to no avail ..still getting strong PATM...but ive tried doing the pranayama diaphragmatic breathing in youtube she looks like an indian girl but with a little canadian accent...been doing it just tody..my brother is not showing that much PATM anymore......its like you do inhale 6 counts with proper posture then you exhale 6 counts .as you get used to it your beat for 6 counts will be longer..therefore more oxygen is coming in in all parts of the lung........more oxygen in the blood....that those fungus or yeast will hate..still avoiding to much sweet foods and drinking my probiiotics and coconut oil everyday...and also im taking in chlorophyll tablets at night..which makes my stool green..try to eat cucumber and avoid dairy...i still have to do my order of dr whitings regimen to kill the fungus in my body ......its oxygen liquid..for 3 weeks 3times a day and then after wards his own set of probiotics...i do not patronize his product but seeing his video gave me light...and with this patm culprit..i will try everything as long as it takes so i can be me again.....with social life...not this crybaby....that ive been.....
hi there...well apparently we all are talking about possibilites and walking in the dark since no doctors have understood how this PATM is coming from.. but I guess good thing that the treatments for our possible reasons or causes are just supplements and dietary changes...becz i for one will try anything as long as its not that dangerous.and as long i can still take it ....lets join the windowtowellbeing survey and poll vote.....get more light on this..as for now lets stick to our diets and stress management techniques...and smile.
hi there .....i did click on the forum on the website for the survey..but then they are just set of questions... i would like to answer them but where will i put the answer... there is no cursor that can blink beside the question....or should i put it on the reply space below...sorry im not that computer savy......and i did answer the poll......
thank you, thank you, thank you - to you guys who are talking about the need for OXYGEN in our bodies !!!!!

OMG - I started using this product yesterday (last night especially) and have results already in the toilet. I google and it turns out that this supplement is a  "Oxygen based colon cleanser" -   "OXY-OXC" is the name.

this is what it says on a colon cleanse review website :

Oxy-Oxc (an others like it) - "uses ozonized magnesium oxide that is introduced to the system in a time released manner and breaks down HARDENED FECES by melting them or turning them into gas.

Oxidation also creates an environment that is  BAD for BAD BACTERIA, killing them and flushing them OUT together with the bowel.  This process is gaining a lot of popularity because of its ease of use and affordability. Manufacturers also claim that the process only enhances the body's natural way of ELIMINATING WASTE !!!!!!! "

Thanx to u guys I am finally using this product, that I had ordered months ago but was not using for some reason - u know how we try everything - must of forgot about it and did NOT realize the importance of adding OXYGEN to my regimen !!!!!

thank you, thank you - I know this will be removing years and years worth of junk food in my body and I am grateful !!!!!

God Bless, u guys rock !!!!    
happy that you're happy.....ok ...we'll try that as well....maybe we really need to exaggerate the amount of oxygen in our body...God bless us.
on my no dairy  diet...but then my bro is going to buy pizza.....grrrr.... il just drink garlic juice in hot water...cant help it...
Hi all, some people are more allergic to me than others -- itchy nose, eyes coughs etc. My bigger PATM events happen (I discovered only a couple of years back and I believe is a strong link for some of us) are when I consume anything with sulfite preservatives in them or drink wine, beer, apple cider etc which are laden with the sulfites that they say are formed in brewed products. Sulfite preservatives are in tons of food -- processed meats like sausages, shop bought gravies, potato chips, some breads, some cookies, vinegar, bottled lemon juice, etc etc etc and come under different names so you will need to google all about sulfites.

At the worst times, I exhaled hydrogen sulfite H2S (rotten egg gas) after, say, drinking beer, so now of cause I try to avoid sulfite additives all together and feel that my health has improved -- not so much of a racing heart beat etc. and these embarrassing events.

Molybdenum supplement is good because it's a cofactor with the enzyme sulfate oxidase, which  this has the function to convert sulfite into the more harmless sulfate. B12 is handy as is zinc (used in the correct dosage) vitamin C and magnesium.

Important to, as mentioned in other posts, is to breath properly and try to avoid stress and the assumption that everyone's 'different' sort of body language or comment is directed at you.

Best
thanx fr that one.
Thanks so much for your recommendations about diet. I will try all of them. but I must say that after about one year of getting PATM my skin gets a lot of Infected pimples until now though I take a shower every days so maybe it's because if fungus or something like that. It's my experience that may prove your hypothesis about existence of candida in my blood. Thank you for everything.
ATTENTION PLEASE READ:

in 3500+ posts, 20 pages, a big number of sufferers we can have enough data to tabulate our similarities. since there were numerous surveys conducted in this forum and only a handful participates.
i hope i can accomplish and finish gathering every notable information. this is kamikaze! OR PLEASE HELP (5pages/person anyone?)

my rough observations from quick browsing 200posts were:
- change in observable surroundings between before onset and after is noticeable in 1 month (hope my english makes sense), as mentioned
- it emerged from 1980s (anyone have older onset? or people in their prime just dont complain and link their PATM to old age??)
- the chemical we emit attracts dust, clings to our belongings (THE CHEMICAL COMPOUND HAS AN EXCESS OF ELECTRON, NEGATIVE CHARGED, free radical?)
- incidence is sporadic
- started out as fecal odor or odor/dense air comes out of mouth
- few, some, or all family and friends are somewhat immune.
- allopathic doctors relate PATM to mental disorder.

MY CRUDE THEORY (pls read thank you), so far:
a chemical (- pesticide, preservative, additives, dye, just found) in food (or overly exposed to certain fumes, though i doubt it) around 1903-1980s that when taken in large doses, causes the gut to make it hard for that chemical (converted at the backend) to be eliminated when the body is stressed/oxygen deprived, because that chemical needs to be oxygenated to be flushed out normally. so when the body cant 'digest' the chemical considered a waste, the plan-b of our digestive system is to expel them in its two main portal of entry/exit: the mouth and the anus, through sweating, through the liver and/or the lymphatic system (where they can be taxed). some systems prefers the mouth first, others the anus so the chemical travel to the intestine and colon and the organs and microbiota become agitated (this is where candida and other microbes take their chances, and damages in organs kick in - liver, kidney, gut, gerd, lgs, etc). oxygen intake should equate to body's need for oxygenation to rid PATM.

@theproblemsolver - i answered your survey, i hope my data would still be of help. just wanna ask, where did you base your clinical questions?
why we? why?

i think either other people's lymp nodes, liver, kidney, skin, and bowels are stronger than ours or can still function normally in even they're oxygen deprived from poor diet and stress. thank our body mechanisms (God), we're still not dead from intoxication because we found another unconscious way of keeping us alive.
...OR a set of chemical compounds in food (because the odor ranges).

it would be nice to move in another forum where we can edit our posts...
interesting, sulfite is an anion...

From WIKI:
Sulfites/sulphites are compounds that contain the sulfite ion (SO3)-2.
Sulfites are used as a food preservative or enhancer.
Sulfites are often used as preservatives in dried fruits, preserved radish, and dried potato products.
Sulfites are widely used to extend the shelf life of products. Because it is often difficult to know whether a food contains sulfites, many people do not realize they may have a sensitivity to sulfite. Sulfites are also known to destroy vitamin B1 (thiamin), a vitamin essential for metabolism of carbohydrates and alcohol.
ADDITIONAL (but a long shot)

from - h2o2[dot]com /industrial/refinery-petrochemical-applications.aspx?pid=98&name=Reduced-Sulfur-Compound-Treatment

Sulfites

Sulfur dioxide and/or its aqueous by-product sulfite can be generated in several refinery processes. Sulfite can cause high oxygen demand in waste water leading to anaerobic conditions and creating odor problems.

Hydrogen peroxide oxidizes sulfur dioxide/sulfite to sulfate. The reaction occurs over a wide pH range but is faster at lower pH.

----

"faster in lower pH" is puzzling...

sorry guys i feel like im talking to myself bouncing out my ideas and posting it on this forum. again, sorry.
That is actually very good observation. Some sufferers have noted a decrease in their PATM after using H2O2
Edmond Scientific Home Testing for Sulfite Sensitivity
Another home test involves purchasing SO3 ion sulfite-test sticks from Edmond Scientific (these $30/100 sticks may not be available on line, one may need to phone their optics division) and then measuring the urinary Sulfite level after feeling fatigued/coughy after ingesting sulfur containing foods such as saccharin, acesulfame-K, yellow # 5, or sulfite itself. One measures the sulfite level by urinating on the sulfite-test stick and looking at the resulting color. If one's sulfite level is greater than 10 ppm, they probably have a sulfite problem, in which case, it is recommended that they discuss this with a Doc that is familiar with Sulfites.
sciencedirect[dot]com/science/article/pii/S0304389404000391

just google some terms..but me i don't even completely understand the methods.

study of cucumbers.. who knew?

"If cucumbers were heated before addition and removal of sulfur(IV) oxoanions, 96% of that added WAS CONVERTED TO SULFATE BY HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Preservation of cucumbers in this way does not require fermentation, so addition of salt is not needed to select for lactic acid bacteria."

ncsu[dot]edu/foodscience/USDAARS/Acrobatpubs/P254-286/P278.pdf

oxoanion - A polyatomic ion is an ion containing two or more atoms, usually of more than one element. An example is the nitrate ion. (NO−3 - ) This is 1 nitrogen with 3 oxygen's attached and bears a charge of 1-. The most common polyatomic ions are anions that contain oxygen attached to some other element called an oxoanion and are typically combinations of oxygen with a nonmetal. For a given nonmetal, there are often two or more common oxoanions SO32-(sulfite ion) 1 sulfur 3 oxygens and a charge of 2-,
last post, thanks for tolerating my thrown in thoughts..

Kinetics of the Oxidation of Sulfite by Hydrogen Peroxide in Acidic Solution

pubs[dot]acs[dot]org/doi/pdf/10.1021/j100587a005
you're welcome.....i think some use sauna....to cleanse their blood and skin...
are you guys of  virgo signs...because usually virgos are the easier to get nervous...cause we are perfectionists...and according to the horoscope...our system that needs special attention is the digestive tract ....i gues that answers why we if...lots of us are virgos....
is that all from research....wow...thanks for sharing...all though i hate chemistry ....  ill try to dig it....are you bs chem gradte
the thing is it might not just  be candida it may be other fungus thats inside our body...hopefully its anaerobic since patm gets worst if we dont breath well.......try oxygen capsules or tablets ...and buy a pulseoximeter is it expensive there.... so you can check your oxygen level in the  blood try to keep it 97percent for 3 weeks to kill the fungus .........or if you want check  dr whitings oxyflush in google...its really convincing though..lets think positive...we will be healed in time..smile. always ;)
Hey guys!

Something I wanted to share with you guys! Is that buttermilk really helps me, it helps with less PATM around me, but also my skin rash goes away.. Anyways Buttermilk is really disgusting!

So I found Molkosan and this stuff is great it is more acidic that vinigar, and it seems to really help my skin a lot and my bowel movements.. Just have to drink two glasses of water (or applejuice) with two spoons of Molkosan in them. So it is also really easy to drink!

Also think that people who think that have to much candida, should also look at their Vitamins.. People with too much candida have most off the time also too less VitB12 and VitD.

X
I'm a virgo -- and just again about sulfites, (for me) my PATM events are much worse when I eat foods with sulfite preventatives or drink wine beer or cider. Hydrogen sulfite (rotten egg gas) is known to irritate people's eyes and noses but eventually (i think) knocks out the smell detection of the gas...
I used to get heart palp often and am allergic to car fumes much more than others in the same car travelling. Other symptoms brain fog -- I started noticing my PATM in the mid 80's after just taking on a really stressful job. I used to like drinking copious amounts of beer -- possibly another cause mixed in with stress and whatever makes our metabolism different from most others

irritates throats as well
Hee Grateful!

That story about the ozonized magnesium oxide sounds really interested..

I have got already Super Magnesium Complex, so I am taking it now..

Anyways is a Super Magnesium complex also ozonized?

The Molkosan I have right now also helps with getting rid of toxic waste plus it is good for the good bacteria in your tummy.. I will try this Molkosan first, this product only cost 6 Euro's.

But I'm really convinced that a product like that could help because I'm really convinced that the problem is in our bowels.. When I do a enema, my problems are gone. Plus I feel so clean. I really think that the problem is too less oxygen in the bowels. Because off stress we breath too less in our stomach. Bad bacteria have the opportunity to grow and grow.. I'm really interested in the product ozonized magnesium oxide!

X
welcome back Itchylife !!!! sounds like we are both on the same track again - now with adding more "oxygen" to our bodies

I believe u are right getting the junk, poison, toxins  out of our bowels is a major priority !!!!

please google for more information - because I am learning just like all of us here - and so I do NOT know whether a - "super magnesium complex is ozonized" ????????

glad u are having success too, God Bless always !!!!!
well i guess being a virgo adds to the stress in our bodies becauze we tend to see all the flaws and betoo much critical on everythig  or we are perfectionists...plus im a left handed person..adds up to me being detailed minded person...haha just a thought ...any more virgos there.////???????...... or maybe we have some issues in our intestines...maybe diverticulum that are really asymptomatic and that might have disturbed the symbiosis between good and bad bacteria...bad bacteria  being the winner .....just probably diverticulum is the culprit that cause the fungus in us to populate ....but then if might differ to each individual...but it does disturbs our normal flora...probably lets try to get rid of this patm before we deal with it...probably get more oxygen intake ......becoz  treatment to diverticulosis is more of prevention for it to further get worse by eating a lot of fiber intake.....but I guess im just assuming ....but might help...sorry I just cant creating assumptions...
sorri for ssaying the diverticulosis/diverticulumm...i know it cause much to do a barium enema to check if you have this and i gues wht it does is probably  sometime when you are so stress this diverticulosis added up in populating the fungus so its up to you now to control the symbiosis of the good and bad bacteria .....plus enough vitamins ...not really need to treat it ..becoz it had been a contributng factor that the bad fungus favored that time... thats just what i imagined..hehe...
the first to be cured of PATM was bee46 (she experienced PATM in 3 months as far as i can remember). she used 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for a month:

medhelp[dot]org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415?page=12

Ctrl+F and type her username "bee46"

---

since h2o2 is lethal and even the food grade concentration is scary, only a few tried it. there was a case in which h2o2 is ineffective, which i can speculate that oxygen intake in that individual was still insufficient for bodily oxygen needs.

magnesium peroxide is safer, or any so long as you get ample supply of oxygen. other underlying problems such as tumor or overgrowth can be addressed by clean diet and organ detox.

@Girlaghast, Manyearslater - belated happy birthday then!

---  

Interesting Fact about Magnesium Peroxide

from: answers[dot]google[dot]com/answers/threadview/id/178225.html

Magnesium peroxide is commonly known as "oxygenated magnesia." this is a manufactured substance, not a natural mineral product.

Magnesium peroxide also imparts a beneficial alkaline reaction
to water to which it is added, and in the process of neutralizing
acids, liberates the bound oxygen (ensuring a more controlled action
than with hydrogen peroxide, which latter tends to slightly acidify
water). The oxygenating, alkalising and chemo-physiological effects of
magnesium peroxide probably equal, if not exceed its basic magnesium
nutritional benefits. The spent magnesium peroxide is
converted to magnesium hydroxide (Mg(OH)2). The safety of this
material is easily conveyed by the fact that a suspension of magnesium
hydroxide in water is ordinary Milk of Magnesia, which explains its
gentle, yet reliable laxative effect, the latter at doses approaching
½ - 1 tsp in a glass of water. Magnesium peroxide is used as an
anti-septic, chiefly in dentifrices, including toothpowders. These
magnesium compounds meet safety criteria for entering the environment,
including the food chain. The compounds are simple minerals and so,
microorganisms can metabolize them, using their internal organic acids
to solubilize them. Pharmacopoeia indicate deodorant, antiseptic,
anti-infective, antacid, and laxative effects for magnesium peroxide."

"Both magnesium peroxide and magnesium hydroxide are environmentally
benign and actually safe enough to ingest. In fact, they are both
recognized as medicinal antacids - the more common one being magnesium hydroxide, also known as Milk of Magnesia."

source: http://www.gaiaresearch.co.za/magnesium.html, http://www.regenesis.com/ORC/, http://www.regenesis.com/pdf%20files/Battell%2001%20abs.paper/KOENIGSBERG%20and%20SANDEFUR%20%20-%20B2001%20-%20Paper.pdf

peroxide = short for hyperoxide. (hy)peroxide.

quote

"Magnesium oxide is simple elemental magnesium. Many believed that it is poorly absorbed. Its use as a supplement should be reconsidered.” Oxygenated magnesium peroxide has additional assimilation and other advantages (significant alkalization and oxygenation) over other forms of magnesium, let alone simple effective elemental magnesium.

/quote

source: http://www.gaiaresearch.co.za/magnesium.html

quote

Magnesium oxide won't oxidize your gut, but it is a source of magnesium if you are deficient. It is not very absorbable however, more expensive magnesium supplements that are chelated with amino acids or malic acid would be more bioavailable. There's no reason not to use it with P&B shakes, but if you take too much mg in any form, you will just get diarrhea. Theres not much downside unless your kidney function is impaired. (Excess mg is released through urine)

Magnesium peroxide does release free oxygen in your gut, however, as any use of peroxide goes, it is oxidative and if you are exposing your internals to it, you are potentially damaging your own tissues. Supplements like Oxypowder contain magnesium peroxide. It seems to work better if you have a layer of gunk - the peroxide will react with that. But once you get past that, I would be very cautious. Oxidative stress on DNA is a well known mechanism for cancer.

/quote

source: http://************/forums/fm.asp?i=458553

http://www.livestrong.com/article/417755-the-daily-maximum-dose-of-magnesium-oxide/

hey, whatever works for your. it's just a study, best rely on what can benefit your body more.
i mean whatever you can get readily. many studies cancel each other out there would always be scientific debate of findings (see some say Mg-peroxide is safe,but others not). but you know what to do because you're the one in charge of your body/health.

Hyperoxide - A compound having a relatively large percentage of oxygen; a peroxide.
First of all thanks to Girlaghast and everyone in this forum for their valuable helps.I think my worst problem was becoming conditioned to PATM when people reacts to me. I wish I could find a way to destroy and forget some of impressions about my dreadful past. I mean PATM is so sticky and it wants to hurt me immediate after I experience the same situation. for example when I enter a crowded place or listening to a special sound or anything else. It was wonderful if our god had given us a magical ability to remove some of our memories. I will die now or few years later so I need to help others because of having a graceful soul after my death. but when I see other people react to me I feel my god has dropped me and I'm misguided. I hope you can understand me. So sorry if I'm only complaining and I haven't any idea. I love you all. God bless all of you.
hope all is well with everyone.

I am working on the website whenever I get the chance and hopefully in the near future, thanks to the advice from saintash, I will have a new forum on the site that makes it much easier to contribute to the new site! It will hopefully resemble this site but my goal is to get more doctors involved.

I have started a new poll about PATM and having babies. Check it out here
http://windowtowellbeing.com/2012/09/28/patm-and-babies/

Also check out the motivation page as well
http://windowtowellbeing.com/motivation/

I also started a page titled Statistics. I will only publish facts and statistics related to PATM. Someday I hope to post the percentage of people cured! and that percentage to be 100%!!
http://windowtowellbeing.com/statistics/

I will continue working on the site... continue trying to find the TRUTH and continue to work hard for ALL OF US!! You all are very important to me!

If you have any extra money, which I know is hard to come by this day and age, it would be AWESOME if you could click on the PayPal donate link on the site on the right side of the page and donate what you can so I can continue building a site that may get us a medical CURE!

Thanks and God Bless
tennis89

Also check the statics!: http://windowtowellbeing.com/statistics/
to see how many visits the site has from which country. Indicating the (possibly likely) amount of people with PATM
Top 3 at the moment:

#1 United States (764)
#2 United kingdom (195)
#2 Canada (148)

i am one of the 15 from the Netherlands
---
Something else, things that have helped some people:

H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) (use caution! dangerous)
Nose surgery or something related to nose (odor coming from nose)
Detoxing and reducing candida and healing leaky gut
Plant Diet? seems to keep PATM temporarily low (for some)
--
Question to all:
Do you have Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, or " skin writing") ? "allergic reaction to touch presents itself with itching, rashes and redness on the area. The skin gets inflamed and this can last for a few minutes. As this disease makes it possible to scratch any design or word on to the skin, it is known as skin writing disease."

Try scratching/rubbing 2 lines on your arm or other body part with your nails and wait a few minutes. Do you see any (swollen) red lines?
--
We might first want to make our symptoms clear, because i think that we have different sort of people with PATM. One might have a candida related and other a TMAU for example. will do later.
has anyone here thought that they had fecal impaction? maybe we had a back up of feces in our bodies. I am a long term sufferer of constipation ever since I was little. I remember my dr. prescribing enemas to my mom so she could give them to me , I couldn't and getting enemas.  I think maybe some of us have a stronger odor than others but people are detecting something from  us that is making them uncomfortable.  I would say just find out what foods your allergic to. Stop eating them. A lot of people can't digest diary and wheat and some of them don't even know it. Maybe some people have symptoms and some don't (it is a fact that the human body is unable to digest dairy, meat, fish, eggs, wheat and corn).  We were designed for fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I went to the tuberose website. I saw a picture of an intestine that was severely damaged by diet, eating the wrong kinds of food for human consumption.

that's probably what is wrong with us. there's probably holes in our intestines and what not. just damage. stuff is leaking...toxins are getting into our blood streams ...emitting from out skin causing the reactions in other people.  sometimes people get an odor. I guess some of us don't.   I've had dr.s say i do not smell. But why when I'm in the store people are always putting their fingers up to their noses. or over their mouth. I wish i really knew. But I'm sure it's fecal impactions. We're backed up with lots of feces from years and years of eating poorly.   Get a juicer and drink lots of vegetables and fruit juices. Clean your colon and get plenty of exercise.  Eat enough food , make sure your getting enough calories in the day. Track your calories.  and don't forget to drink enough water according to your weight.  dont' ever be dehydrated. you will get constipated. If anyone here suffers from constipation. try exercising or try abdominal massages.  you can research how to do self massages.

I meant I couldn't stand getting enemas ( i thought I typed that but I guess i didn't). but yes, having more than one bowel movement a day should be a goal for us.  if we have one movement, once a day, we're still good.  but it would be bad if we can't eliminate waste every single day. you can try the abdominal massages twice a day.  i also do hot and cold showers , when your in the bad...wash with hot water...don't burn yourself but make sure the temperatures are drastically different.  and then wash in hot water for more mins and in cold water for several seconds and then switch back to hot for several mins.  and keep doing this over and over throughout the shower until you're done washing.  this will draw out toxins that have built up in your body.  i think we just have food putrefying in our bodies and it's releasing toxins and causing parasitic infections.  maybe that's why people have those skin scratches...it could be parasitic.  i get those every now and again but not every other day like i use to. which drove me mad.
eat onions. it kills bacteria in the body. i eat a lot of onions with salads. i haven't eaten meat in over a year. I've had some dairy b/c i get weak moments but it's best to stay away from dairy and yeast products as i suspect that candida /overgrowth of yeast plays a part in PATM.
however saintash cant find magnesium peroxide or calcium peroxide for oral supplements..its mainlly use for industrial...or do you know where to buy it
YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IN WRONG DIRECTION.

I think by now we have tried tons of things atleast since years.
PATM for me even still exists till date!!!!

I have tried Green Tea and Apple Cider Vinegar a lot.
Earlier also I tried Antacids and it failed miserably.
Along with that I am also following plant based diet.
A lot of times, I have also tried Sauna Bath almost daily.
Then guys over here started talking about L-Glutamine
and possibly all other amino acids supplements.
None of them have proved to be any kind of worth.
Then came the STEVIA and its talk on as a substitute for Sugar.

The point is, there has been no value on investing such expensive products.
I live in INDIA, earn around 700$ per month on my own, belong to Middle Class.
There has been month where I spent all my salary on these nutritional things,
and still we imagine there is some kind of INNER problem in us
related to intestines, bowels, digestion, breathing, toxins, and etc..., etc...

FRUSTRATION HAS NOW REACHED TO ITS OPTIMUM LEVEL!!!!!!!!!
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
I HAVE COME TO ANOTHER CONCLUSION NOW, OUT OF THE BOX.

This problem as I imagine seems to be from OUTER part rather than INNER.
We are the people who attract dusts, and mites and they revolve around us.

BIGGEST CULPRIT FOR THIS IS "AIR  CONDITIONER"!!!

Yes, because I remember starting to face this problem when I was
exposed to AC for longer time since last year which was the period
when I started doing overtime for my Job sitting in AC full day.
And then team was increased causing more people to sit in small room.
This was the time when, I feel lack of oxygen started.

Just GOOGLE, "Disadvantage of air conditioner", I found one link:
http://www.prlog.org/10776697-disadvantages-of-air-conditioner.html

=========================================================
You can read this from above link:
4. Air anion can inhibit human central nervous system and plays a role
in the regulation of cortical function. However, the air conditioner filter
can absorb excess anions in the air, resulting in increased indoor cation.
The normal ratio of anions and cations is out of balance lead to
human physiological disorders, and clinical symptoms may occur.
Rooms installed air conditioner are generally sealed. So this will make
the air became turbid, increase the number of bacteria,
increase the density of harmful gases such as carbon dioxide,
and reduce the ion density. If there are people smoking indoors,
which would aggravate the deterioration of indoor air.
Human stay in this environment for too long is bound to make people dizzy.

5. If patients with allergic rhinitis long stay in air-conditioned room,
it is likely to cause the recurrence of allergic rhinitis.
They are a Biology easily lead to allergic rhinitis.
And they most like to live in an environment close to 25.
Therefore, to physical health, people who long-term stay in
air-conditioned room need to occasionally open windows for ventilation.
Sheets and bedding should always laundry with 60C hot water.
Carpets need to be vacuumed regularly. Curtains should be regularly cleaned.

Also I remember, getting electrostatic current from my colleagues
occasionally when touching shirts and also from chairs and
metals slightly, which was 6 months before PATM started.
Then after more people joined, the room got dense and unclean
and untidy. I think during this I started attracting dusts around me.
In my childhood I have suffered regularly from bronchitis problem (asthama).
Since last year I think my skins, bones and Breathe have been main
reason for PATM due to frequent exposure to AC and dusty areas.

I think vitamin B's and D can solve problem, and we must
regularly stay in Non-AC and hot environments for longer time.
Also people in this forrum just observe the environments
from where your PATM gets worse, I think it would be
Retail stores or other dusty and Air conditioned areas.

Read more from Wikipedia on "Allergic rhinitis"
Also study a bit on "Histamine" too.

God Bless everyone with Good Healthy Life!!!
Also, one guy suggested facing this problem from 1980's.
Because this was the time when AC's started getting soled
in households commercially and in more homes.
It just makes the air dry in your room.
Just give a thought to this.

Thanks ALL............
May be. PATM is really confusing......my Wife and other family members at my home never gets PATM reaction from me........But i dont know why lot of PATM reactions at office. And yes i dont have AC at my home due to avergae weather.....but yes centralised AC at work.
I discussed my PATM problem with my family....they are really not accepting....they say its in my head......which again hurts my like PATM.
Good to see ur "PATM and BABIES" forum. Its very important issue if PATM really plays any role in congenital disorder.
i perfectly understand how frustrting that maybe becoz i also experience it....but we have to be patient....its really draining..but i guess all the remedies are more of diet changes... try going to dr whitings on candida ...youtube...might give you some light..becoz all the diet that is being said and remedies is to lessen the fungus or candida in our bodies which are anearobic .but then his product is expensive ..might try liquid oxygen drops ...look it up in google
I can hardly remember ever been exposed to an AC in my early childhood because I had this thing still at my teens in school. It was hot that day as I can still remember. I heard people coughing and the rest you already know.
I work now in an AC room, it seems to help or nothing at all! Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with ACs.
About the stats in windowtowellbeing, please don’t take it too literal. It is a good estimation though but not accurate as many would sometimes expect.
For example, many internet subscribers may use more than one computer and each of those computers will get recorded as different public IP addresses in tennis89’s site log. So one person may appear as 10 users depending how many computers  used. The opposite can happen too, a giant café may use something similar to NAT and 10 users from a single location will appear as a single IP or one person.

Others might use some form of internet proxies and give false impressions to be in some other country where the proxies are.

But even though the numbers are not really accurate; windowtowellbeing does give us a relativistic proportion of how many might be out there in terms geographical location. Good work tennis89! At least we now have a good idea of their proportionality because before we had very little stats.
unless the site has the capability of tracking MAC addresses + IP addresses + locale + such and such? does the site have such capabilities, membership-wise? then again why go to that extent, it's not a PTC site?

i think user accounts should be considered if per person tracking - not visitor - is a thing of interest. the current visitor count could also serve as an estimate for PATM awareness.

@smart64 - its good to look at all possibilities, but why we? and only us, not other household members? why does it only happen when we are introduced in a specific contained place? can't fit this puzzle piece to the whole puzzle picture...

@why3 - hi! :) been a long time, how are you holding up?

i think we already found a viable cure (not absolute), but the explanation behind still sits ill.

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYONE! ALL INPUTS APPRECIATED.
anyone tried?

Colonic or Enema
For a colonic, add 1 cup (8 ozs.) 3% H202 to 5 gallons warm water. (Do not exceed this amount) For an enema, add 1 tablespoon of 3% H202 to a quart of warm distilled water.
"Although the colon tends to accumulate thicker layers of old toxic waste than the other areas, the majority of what you will see coming out of you will be from the small intestine.

If the small intestine contains blockages around the duodenum area (the small intestine next to the stomach), the secretions from the pancreas, liver and gall bladder ducts (the source of many digestive enzymes) have been blocked. Therefore, you can assume that your body's ability to digest food properly has been greatly impaired."

http://www.moinhos-velhos.com/colon-cleansing.htm

--- VS ---

"For example, I used to be a pathologist and I personally performed over 1000 autopsies (and witnessed many thousands of others), which means that I got to look inside the intestines of many people, a lot of whom were healthy until they met with some tragic and untimely fatal event (I was a medical examiner specializing in forensic pathology). So I know from first-hand experience that people are not loaded with toxic residue, not carrying excess pounds of colonic waste and not encrusted with caked-on stool that’s hard to remove. In fact, I’d guesstimate that over 99 percent of physicians would agree with me that cleansing is unnecessary because they know the colon cleans itself. Who do you think is to be believed? Medical doctors who’ve actually studied and know first-hand how the colon works in health and disease, or marketers who are selling you a product? If you chose marketers, all I can say is caveat emptor (let the buyer beware).

Here’s what the Mayo Clinic has to say about colon cleansing: “It’s unnecessary. Your colon doesn’t require enemas or special diets or pills to eliminate waste material and bacteria. It does this naturally on its own.” And here’s a quote from an article on the Seattle-based Swedish Medical Center’s web site: “Things don’t crust over” in your colon, says Robert Russell, MD, a gastroenterologist at the Jean Mayer Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University in Boston. “The business about putrefaction is all baloney. There are not pieces of food hanging around in there getting old.”

http://www.everydayhealth.com/blog/zimney-health-and-medical-news-you-can-use/colon-cleansing-is-a-waste-of-time-money-and-effort/
it happens everywhere. it started in large office with i think a broken AC air conditioning but I'm not sure if this is the cause because it happens everywhere and i am the only one from all the others (~100?) who have it now. For a half year i was sitting on a U shaped cushion. PATM started somewhere in second month. Now i ge back to school.

Things i can think of related to the time when it started it could have something to do with: omega 3 (fish oil) supplements (only 1 month), chocolate-milk/cappuccino/coffee/tea like drinks from a (powder) machine, eating more bread and lack of sleep.

*Not effected: parents, some family members i know of, some friends i know of (maybe others do get effected?) and Doctors... oh and another thing strange children under the age of ~17 i think.

*Effected:
almost everyone else? though some people do not get effected (only a small percentage). It looks like older people are more effected, but not sure though.

A friend says there is nothing, it is in your head (joking) and says he would tell me if he smelled something. He also doesn't get effected. Other friends are also not effected. I could say they got slowly used to it when my PATM was beginning or so, but i doubt it.. Although this could also explain why my parent don't get effected and why people (friends) i am in contact with are not effected.

*Signs on effected:
sour faces, touching nose, covering nose, coughing, sleepy feeling, rubbing face, watery eyes (often after longer exposure or maybe sensitivity) probably along with irritated eyes. holding their breath or excessive breathing (taking a deep breath or breathing out when leaving the train/bus/tram). runny nose > grabbing a tissue. sneezing.

Some people look around trying to find me (lol..). Others don't (like its just a normal cough). The ones close look at my feet. Trying to hide their reactions when i look at them. when i don't look, usually their hand goes to face. sometimes they act like they do that always when i look at them.

You might say, this is what people do, but not at this rate. and yes i do pay more attention to it now, and also try to pick out the non related ones.

Maybe doctors know it but don't say anything because they don't believe in Candida overgrowth and leaky gut. Or it really is in my head but only the part of PATM which then is like a layer over my life without effecting anything else in the way.

*My symptoms (started when PATM started):
Burning feet feeling, only when i make contact with ground or shoes.
Nose inflammation (blocked nose) (not sure if i had this even before patm)
more hunger (not just sugar)
touching and rubbing my nose (without a real reason..)

*Other symptoms (before PATM):
Burning in groin area (on contact of body parts i think) while sitting. that's why i was sitting on U shaped cushion. (maybe effected sphincter muscle)
When sleeping too little, the next day i get sounds and gas in stomach.
When sleeping too much, low back pain when still in bed.
A little difficulty swallowing
Sometimes skin writing (dermographism)

no diarrhea (more likely to when lack of sleep and stomach problems),
no constipation (rarely)

*Note:
The burning feelings, skin writing (all on contact) and nose inflammation (as result) can all be because of high histamine. But the same PATM effects caused by histamine from what i know are only on the person itself and without odor.

Sooo... things i now think that may be the PATM causer are:
- Nose inflammation (smell from nose? caused by histamine?)
- Possible weak Sphincter muscle (Fecal odor? caused by sitting on U shaped cushion which might have cause weak sphincter muscle if that is even possible???)
- Possible Candida and Leaky Gut (because of those drinks at office? and hunger feeling)
Candida seems also to be connected (or confuse with) to histamine)
**Correction. Rubbing my nose i had long before PATM, i don't know why i do this, maybe i just got used to it somehow.. i only do this when my hands are free its not like i have a real need to do this
bee46, PATM-free at this date may31,2011, but her doctor visit that day confirmed she still have candida and gut dysbiosis. She visited a doctor because she felt sluggish. it's a solid fact that her gut flora is still imbalanced. but her PATM is gone. (PATM of which I define "coughing/sneezing/sniffing reaction from people up to 15meters or more, with or without chemically permeable wall.")

She said her doc said that "the symptoms of severe candida can vary from a person to the other, that candida can modify someone's body odor drastically so it is possible that this new odor could create some type of reactions from others." but she's still cured of PATM at this point. (PATM of which I define " coughing/sneezing/sniffing reaction from people up to 15meters or more, with or without chemically permeable wall.")

though im considering her 3 month battle with PATM because it's quite short  definitely. but others with prolonged PATM significally lessened their symptoms with oxygen intake or diet of antioxidants. ah, but one even got cured with bentonite clay! so, im still pinning it with an uncatalyzed chemical compound.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415?page=14

---

to:ALL - anyone read something about the reason "when the colon can't clean itself?" im finding it difficult to find something about this. thanks in advance. also, about "lint and candida and odor."
who had dandruff since PATM? anyone itchy since PATM?
it may be an anionic chemical compound OR it could be overmultiplication of our dead skin cells (desquamation rate is high). we are heavy on lint aren't we?

private message me, note me, easier to read that way.
some of you need not respond if you had posted these symptoms from recent pages..
I believe that anybody here who said they have been cured are either mistaken or gotten rid of their symptoms temporary and will be back in no time. Some people celebrate too quickly only to find themselves wrong and embarrassed and eventually end up silent or writing again with a different account name.

If there’s cure out to put our lives back to where it was again, we just haven’t found it yet. The moment someone finds it will be known throughout this forum because the news will spread like wildfire.
additional info on Hydrogen Sulfide:

The odor increases as the gas becomes more concentrated, with the strong rotten egg smell recognisable up to 30 ppm. Above this level, the gas is reported to have a sickeningly sweet odor up to around 100 ppm. However, at concentrations above 100 ppm, a person's ability to detect the gas is affected by rapid temporary paralysis of the olfactory nerves in the nose, leading to a loss of the sense of smell.

H2S is classed as a chemical asphyxiant, similar to carbon monoxide and cyanide gases. It inhibits cellular respiration and uptake of oxygen,

http://www.safetydirectory.com/hazardous_substances/hydrogen_sulfide/fact_sheet.htm

@saintash i did have itching of my scalp..
let me add another thing
about mercury now. Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (the energy saving lights) contain mercury. I did have a small cracked light in the room that eventually died, i just noticed a crack.
maybe anyone else here has some experience with a broken light bulb or something don't know just saying...
I all, again  about my intake on foods containing sulfite preservatives, which are in just about everything we eat and in lots of brewed drinks, etc. In my case, my PATM events are worse when I consume this preservative, even to the point where my exhaled breath contains possibly a mix of hydrogen sulfite -- the rotten egg gas smell -- still, sometimes when I know my intake is zero, a few in the office are still clearing their throats. but reducing my intake of sulfite preservative ladened foods and drinks has helped greatly. could be a combination of things environmental, what I had eaten, stress levels etc. Or just that my metabolism deals poorly with sulfite and when loaded up, rids itself of the chemical in different ways.
Or a combination of specific ingredients with the sulfite preservatives gives out the reaction and not just this preservative alone...???

These days were wonderful for me due to all of your guidance about this disease. So I decided to keep studying and not be disappointed. therefore I would have a hard exam in February 2013 otherwise I should study in a expensive college though I doesn't have any salary. also it's about time for me to stand on my own feet as I suffer from this disease more that 11 years (When I was 12 years old till now.) and just this month I found that I'm not alone. Thanks to all of you. Please pray for me.
yup you can do it...ok we will pray for you..always think positive becoz accordng to "the secret" ( a movie about positive thinkng)what you think is what you will achieve.... your mind is a magnet...so think positive so you will attract positve results... dont let frustrations put you back to negativity back to zero.....attract positive thoughts..imagine feel that you have passed the exams ..visualize it have a feel of it.own it....coz what you visualize you materialize... just a short tip... you can do it..
there's an enzyme in the body that converts the irritant sulfite into a non irritant form of a salt - sulfate. the enzyme uses molybdenum (cofactor) & B2 to carry out the process. SO3 = sulfite, SO4 = sulfate (though in the .png file only water is needed + the enzymes to convert). *i honestly base this loosely.

"This is the last step in the metabolism of sulfur-containing compounds and the sulfate is excreted." - wiki

http://pathman.smpdb.ca/pathways/SMP00041/pathway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sulfite-oxidase-mechanism.png

also, sulfides form sulfite

http://www.alken-murray.com/Eq019.gif
http://www.alken-murray.com/Eq020.gif

*i think there's some correlation in iron deficiency to PATM, im finding a valid explanation for that... also, sulfite is my only first lead (but it looks promising). could be an excess of H2S or an excess of (HSO3)2-. so far, i favor the anion...

@gethealthy21 - assimiliation of additional oxygen in the form of h2o2 to cure PATM was given some big attention a year ago. LondonBlob also rid his PATM on h2o2.. im taking this route to an answer. you can take a whole new route to an explanation too, it's kinda worthwhile.

im still gathering info of those who took/take h2o2 along with their diet and other regimen and the duration of intake in this forum. might find something valuable with that.

im like to propose that PATM is a symptom. It really is a symptom like cough, or fever which adds up to the definition of a myriad of diseases. but it's still metabolic/chemical in nature..

but what i hate is stress because i can only fit some similiarities if i attribute them to the effect of stress, like skin writing disease. it's a weak support but kinda worth a shot, coz the all the pieces would fit. *disclaimer: i don't have any useful clinical diagnostic knowledge of some sort.
Happiness releases a hormone called oxytocin, aka "love-drug". oxytocin reduce levels of free radicals. anyone experienced less symptoms when happy? and it could also add up 'because we are less stressed' to this new idea..
he rid of PATM doing:
- eating 20almonds/day
- taking triphala
- walking 1km in the morning
- drinking coconut water

he had it for about 1+ year

(sounds to me he cleansed his bloodstream and colon, and it normalized his body processes)
First of all thanks to Girlaghast. I will never forget your favourable words and your helps.  And here is all of other pages that helped me a lot:
1.     (Special thanks to tennis89)
2.
and also
    (belong to previous page)
Thanks so much and God bless all of you.
1. http://windowtowellbeing.com/   (Special thanks to tennis89)
2. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ais3Hro38bJmdGdTaXJoTmtJeENYMzB6ZVZhMVhPYXc&single=true&gid=2&output=html
and also
   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdTaXJoTmtJeENYMzB6ZVZhMVhPYXc6MQ
(belong to previous page)
Can you please point me to the actual post by this person?  Is it Sat007, who got healed or anyone else for that matter. I think it’s interesting to look at everyone who has claimed to have been healed.
I took Hydrogen Peroxide in 2007 and it did not do a thing. I was theorising it would eliminate microbes within the digestive system at least. I was well aware of the danger but then I was alone and had to test it on myself because there was no available lab rat around.

I am intrigued by the fact that some people claim to have been cured of PATM with this. What is the probability that these people may have had something like BB, and as might be expected the answer would be yes. And that goes for any brand of mouthwash, it does cure BB as well. Whatever the answer, one day we will know. Time is the only factor here.
You're right -- Lack of iron could could also be part of the problem -- to quote  "Iron is an important dietary mineral that is involved in various bodily functions, including the transport of oxygen in the blood. This is essential in providing energy for daily life. Iron deficiency means less oxygen is delivered to the cells. This can lead to fatigue, tiredness and decreased immunity.

Keeping your iron levels within healthy limits is important. In some cases, supplements may be required. However, too much iron in the body can build up and result in toxicity and even death. Don’t self-diagnose and don’t take iron supplements unless advised by your doctor."
another bit of info I have found on  Margaret Moss' Foods Mattere site under sulfates and sulfites that could be a cause of people producing too much hydrogen sulfite  "Ulcerative colitis
Like many things, sulphate is good in the right place, and harmful in the wrong one.
Some undigested protein reaches the large intestine. Those amino acids that contain sulphur provide sulphate for certain bacteria, which make hydrogen sulphide out of it.
An enzyme called rhodenase should remove this hydrogen sulphide. If you are short of rhodenase, the hydrogen sulphide can damage the cells of the colon wall, causing ulcerative colitis."
http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/sulphites/articles/sulphates_sulphites.html is the link
been listening to youtube nursery rhymes ....one of which is my dog ben-song    
its relaxes me a lot... other songs they have are ; incy wincy spider ; and rainrain go away....it relaxes me..hihi
or oppa ganman style :D gudam. also, watch many funny cat videos!
that sulphate thing is interesting b/c around the time that i had PATM i was eating a lot of dry fruit and nuts that contain sulphur dioxide. is that the same thing?
Hi, I'm okay. PATM is still there...
I have dry scalp...
Yes -- especially dried fruits, nuts etc if dried out in the sulphated way -- some types may be sun dried or dried by other methods, which should be fine. Possible with some of us that it is a combination of deficiencies that stand us apart -- like low on molybdenum, a co factor for the sulphate oxidase enzyme that coverts sulphite to sufate, with lack of iron, and with another deficient enzyme, rhodenase. Together making me not deal with sulfites well, possibly causing PATM.
I ‘m not a medical expert and wish I could understand more of the scientific papers I’ve looked at to make sure I’m on the right track. But by reducing my sulphite preservative intake has helped me with some of my bigger PATM moments (exhaling, I believe, a mix containing hydrogen sulphite) And again, some are still mildly irritated by me, throat clearing, itchy noses etc . Please be careful with taking some of the peroxide solutions – follow the medical advice/instructions well
Having Chewing Gums also has reduced the effect to a great extent.
I think the reason is chewing gum has got many health benedits as it
stimulates the production of saliva and then enzymes making the digestion
process a lot smoother, cleaner and easier.

Nowadays, I usually take ORBIT (Sugar free) chewing gum after breakfast and lunch and dinner.

ALL THE BEST to everyone on their mission!!!!!!
on the sulfite reduction path -- someone earlier mentioned eating almonds helped greatly (i think) anyway there may be a link to do with having good support for certain enzymes like rhdonese, which is said to nullify the gas in your gut?? and B17  try looking at www.tswj.com/2012/648085/ or search on B17, which is found in bitter almonds, fruit seeds including inside an apricot kernal -- as with everything try in moderation
sorry, that link does not seem to work --
I think we are suffering from atrophic rhinitis
sorry i missed your post.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415?page=12

posted on Jan21,2011.
if the link doesn't work just search it on page 12 of this forum.
then CTRL+F: Sat007 Jan 21, 2011

what diet were you in during your h2o2 intake?

---
i think there's a high level of sulfide/sulfate's in the bowels,and the intestine can't function well, malabsorbing the food we eat. there's an enzyme in the intestines that breaks sulfide/sulfate down, probly it was shut or the load was too big.
what are your body temperatures? low? high? normal?
please check it.

kindly leave me a note. thanks!
About b17 -- check all the safety facts on this one
low body temperature = enzyme activity slows down
high body temperature = enzyme gets destroyed

if normal body temp, do you experience fatigue, coughs, lowblood (check on your automatic blood pressure monitor if you have one, normal is about 120/80), asthma, headaches, skin itching and/or skin reddening about an hour after eating? yes or no?

@manyearslater - i've unavailable data to know the probability of BB-PATM sufferers who rid them of h2o2.
i kind a notice that wheneve i swallow the coconut oil  ...i observed lesser patm.. anyone notice it as well for those who hd been using it....well instant relief for the cranky feeling of peoples allergic reaction to me.....
Thanks for trying, anyway -- it's a tricky ailment we have -- possibly a busted gene? who knows. Keeping away from sulfites (beers, wine)  when I'm out works  and drinking 1/2 scotch with water goes well -- maybe a connection there. My particular case points mainly at sulfite intake as the culprit -- maybe even something in my throat/  voice box because the bigger events happened when I spoke, not just breathing -- maybe the overload of sulfites releases something there -- still not really sure but it does seem that hydrogen sulfite builds up and i exhale the gas instead of it assimilating and expelled in other ways
I wonder what's in coconut oil -- if it contains sulfite preservatives then that would not work for me -- but if it was fresh...
I was taking a lot of supplements, protein shakes, amino-acids & vitamins.

I ate a lot of beef, chicken, fish. Now, I'm trying to follow a vegetarian diet in direct accordance with grateful2000’s scheme. I have tried so many things without any luck but the veg diet is the only one that has reduced reaction from people for me so far. I’ve never gone over 3 days in a row so I’ve got a lot to go. I will never stop trying.

Do you think the meat has high level of sulfide content?

One more thing, when I took the H2O2, it made me sick… I felt as if I was going to have a seizure coz all they muscles in my body were tightening especially in the neck area and I couldn’t breathe properly, just straight after taking it. I’d probably be dead had I continued…. possibly I was allergic to it. I had to stop or end up in the gutter. I didn’t see any changes for myself.  There is also a chance that the other supplements were interfering with it too.

Who knows, it might help you guys coz we are all unique in a way!
Thanks saintash. After reading Sa007 posting, I am able to eliminate a few things that doesn’t help but narrow it to a few.

I have been drinking coconut milk all the time ever since I was a young. It definitely has nothing to do with it. I’ve exercising for over 10yrs like crazy after I got PATM and didn’t show any sign of increasing or decreasing. I’ve hardly done any lately, and it doesn’t affect my PATM whatsoever.

But I haven’t tried the Sompu/Fennel seeds, Jeer, triphala herbal tablet and turmeric powder.

I think the mystery lies within these items.Have tried any of them?
I’m going to try and look at these few items which I haven’t heard of.
I also think it's coming from my nose, also having a nose inflammation / infection. Atrophic Rhinitis is one of the possibilities if it has something to do with our nose. More diseases cause odor from the nose.

" The findings of atrophic rhinitis are easily recognizable.  The first sign often is the smell of the patient.  In some cases, this can be severe.  Paradoxically, this likely will cause distress to everyone except the patient, due to the prevalent finding of anosmia.  Patients may relate that others have informed them of the smell.  Some patients have also been noted to have clinical depression at presentation due to the social implications of the disease. "

But doctors do not smell anything...

I did not notice something with my nose, until some in this forum where talking about things like breathing through your nose and a nose operation that stopped PATM. (deviated septum)
After reading this i checked my nose and breathing and discovered that i do not breath like i should, i noticed a little blockage in my nose. So went to my General Practitioner about this and he checked it and said i have a nose inflammation and gave me Nasonex nose spray with main ingredient mometasonfuroaat, a corticosteroid. For 4 weeks. So far nothing big maybe the effects of PATM became less, but not sure if its the sprays work.

But then again it could also not have something to do with my nose, we don't know..
Hi gethealthy -- Turmeric for me works to the point that my stool is firm and more of it -- not lots of movements and less volume. It is said that it puts good bacteria in your gut and knocks out some of the bad.
Maybe check the coconut oil you take does not have sulfite in it...
If your intake of sulfites is a probable cause even some toothpaste has a form of this preservative in it
The Turmeric sounds good to me. I’ll try and get some of that.

As for the coconuts, there are coconuts everywhere where I live. The coconut milk comes fresh from the coconuts when it’s still green. The coconut oil is derived from the ripe and matured coconut. Coconut oil and the milk/juice are not the same. Coconut milk/juice is transparent like water but its sweet, in contrast the oil is white like milk and tastes different. We get them fresh straight from outside coz they’re everywhere. They are not sold in shops here coz no one would buy.
well... if candida or yeast infection could be the other reason for this ... try to watch ellagica part 3 .in youtube......about ellagic acid which is in cranberies and some nuts that can stop these fungus from growing in our bodies...
to nybody there who is drinking cranberry juice..........what is the effect ..becoz i realize that when  i drink plenty of it...im having intchiness although not that bigtime...slight itch in my skin and scalp..is this the healing process or is it allergy...
hopefully its the ellagica working hehe
i think its the gluten in alcohol that is causing patm ////
the funny thing i observed is the ithching right side of my body the arms and legs stopped and subsided ithcing  and now its on the left side...this part of the body stopped ithcing now its this side thats itching but not like allergy that will not stop ...mine would lighten up after  a while .......probably its the ellagic acid working.....this sickness is really making me crazy....
as per the coconuts it must be the coconut oil....
but its my first time to try the cranberry juice after watching the allegica video  ..........and if its really gonna stop the yeast it might take sometime ..but how long if ever to decapaciate all the fungus in this body
how long .............thats whats hard with this sickness ...now the left side itchiness in my legs is now softening its no longer itching..funny though..
this is a message that I recently received from saintash.... sad news! i do plan on making a forum available on my website in the near future so that we can all continue communicating:

hi tennis89! i got a problem with medhelp. they erased all my posts and journal entries and disabled my account. so much for research. heh. im looking forward for your site to expand and have a forum or some sort of discussion at least. please inform everyone on medhelp. thank you! :)

IRON!!!!
ok...will try that thankx
All of you are researching in the wrong way~!
It's not in relation to digestion~!
The "smell"  is from our head mostly.
Someone also have PATM Whatever he/she eats at that time.
The PATM shows it's fury expecially when someone is in a situation of  awful tensity.
The scent can spread over 20meters or even more~!
To sum up,I think it's a kind of hormone that can attract oppisite sex or inform other animals that it's your territory.Just like the bear can get the scent to find the oppisite sex far away to propagate~!
Hi  --  try turmeric, gentain root and raw ginger all in their natural state -- unprocessed -- may be benificial -- can be cooked in foods.  Again, I try hard to keep away from the many forms of sulfite preservatives, which are in everything, just about.
@wingkai what you said could be another thing, even though it seems like PATM effects do not happen on people i know (parents/some friends), but people around/near us do get affected. (i only notice because i pay attention to the reaction that other people usually only show when they do not see me watch) my friends don't look at the details that is shown.  
It also happens when i am not tensed... not at all to be specific.

And what do you mean exactly by: The "smell"  is from our head mostly.
because if it is pheromones than it would be a odor right?

if you know more please let us know.

The reason why people look at my feet (or maybe pants) is maybe because they smell a urine like odor, which with animals is often used as territory marks (by pheromones?)

That might also be why people are acting like there is nothing when i look. If it is a urine odor then well it would be embarrassing or so to tell someone, maybe they just think i pee in my pants... this actually might be whats really going on??

the strange thing i know noticed is after going to the toilet to pee just after i did for one second i get a smell, i think yes! a urine smell or something?
And i think today my urine also smells a little sour?
** correction, the last part should be:
....my sweat from my armpits also smells a little sour?  
Actually I was going to bring it up with saintash. When he said he was going to hack data from everyone I was going to remind him not to freak users and people off as we need users to be comfortable with their private information & identity, so forth, but I just felt it wasn’t my business.
Whether he meant it in a good way or not, it would still make people uncomfortable but only this time the webmaster/administrator was freaked off.
If it’s the case, then it’s very sad coz I’m sure saintash didn’t really mean it that way, but it’s a clear sign for us to be careful on what we say and do.
Saintash, just get a new username coz I’m sure it’s just a warning. We need your intelligence in this battle against PATM.
I wonder if bad bacterium from tooth decay or gum desease has  a connection? Mixed in with whatever sets us apart from others?
I had a urinary track infection a few years back (rare for a bloke) and my pee did not smell good. i was given a strong antibiotic for it, and after the course was done, as a side effect, my bowel movements had improved out-of-sight -- better than consuming turmeric at the time. Points to an overload of bad bacteria in the gut. Around this time I started eliminating sulfite preservative (even in some toothpastes) from my consumption and the fecal breath events lessoned. Even so, at times I still have PATM occurances...I'm looking into taking raw ginger in my cooking and will up date the conclusions if they present... cheers all
I have some doubts when I take oregano oil, nuts, gluten, ice cream, eggs, garlic instantly patm out and a lot of people have many reactions at the time the body seems q download and pulls all patm and hours there is no reaction when I also feel the same sport all people have many reactions when I shower and no, my feeling is that patm is created in the body and stuff repel it and then re-create more patm, you think your dobre this? they say that the sweet and gluten is bad if it makes the same effect on me that oregano oil or nuts, yesterday I auditioned take much ice cream when many reactions to any hours
My theory is this, no one has cured patm exist only foods that make everything out and leave you accumulated reactions awhile until more is formed is the same so take a fresh one-fungal process is the same, patm is real since the clothes become impregnated patm, no one has thought of carrying a garment or towel analyze? logically has permeated something, when compared with people who wear no patm, plus all the people here talking about candida, leaky gut, etc. I disagree people who have these diseases is patm! I'm not going to do a trial and error like a lab rabbit, this is the reality here nobody is going to get rid of patm with hunguentos, oils etc. This goes beyond asumanlo, the only way is to hire a laboratory and analytical pay house dust, clothing, etc. battery of medical tests that is the way
the only thing you can do is control when you have reactions, for example are home alone or going to sleep takes nuts, oregano oil, ice cream, gluten, sweet patm then react immediately and for a few hours, how are you single No problem when you're with people only drink water, vegetables, legumes and foods and unresponsive took no this will be similar to not having praise patm, let's face it if there were a cure would not be talking here think it's time to put feet on the floor, try it and tell me
It could, it’s a possibility but I’ve never had that problem. If for instance PATM is initially caused by bad oral hygiene to start with, PATM should be more common in poorer countries.
The problem we don’t have proper statistics on the global population as our data only contain those who have internet access. Poorer regions of the world probably are not so fortunate. Given what PATM does, most wouldn’t even show up on public internet places.
@gethealthy21 thanks for the update about saintash
@ Manyearslater thanks.

@ All
my PATM seems to be around every time, not only sometimes. it's just that some people don't show the patm effects when close to me. My PATM might be better sometimes but without me really knowing it since i don't smell it or show other signs...

Some thing i did notice was at a birthday party, there were at least four people other than the ones i already knew who i maybe saw just once at a previous birthday but none of them showed any symptoms. Only one older man did but, by coughing but maybe that's normal for him since he also was asking me something and having a conversation with me, But he was also the first one to leave, but that could also have to do with something else. Strange.. if it would have something to do with thinking about PATM than it still is strange since some then do get effected and others not.

...Just trying to give more information about a PATM sufferer
I do not have the symptoms of a urinary tract infection.
My urine color was normal and when i drink more the colors changes from yellow to clear. This is normal. But since a week or few weeks after drinken good for one month my urine is clear even when i don't drink much.
Most of us agree that sweet and dairy products are bad. So as red meat. Ice cream is one of those items that contain the whole lot in one.

That idea has not been eliminated. It would imply that there’s a genetic component to it if that’s what you’re indicating. It might signify that we’re more susceptible to PATM like those TMAU folks who only constraint their symptoms through appropriate food control. I don’t know.

But lets hope we are not because then we have to live our lives like this. That’s what I am daunted with. And that is why I like what tennis89 is doing because I believe if we’re ever going to get out of this, it will be through medical investigation. What we are doing is just obtaining temporary reliefs and that is the best we can do. And maybe for some miracles we might blunder upon the treatment but might not even know it and back again we go. We may have done so already and not even know it.

Supposing you get a crew of non-mathematicians and require them to come up with the mathematical and physical laws that govern the universe, just a simple idea like Newton’s Universal Gravitation, when do we think they’ll turn up with proper ideas and equations? I guesstimate they’ll perhaps evolve to a new species before coming up with the answer.

We crave for doctors and scientists! We need to work on enticing them. What would it take? Tennis89, God Bless you for being so strong!

This site is excellent because it allows for us all to help each other emotionally and share provisional remedies but we need to develop further from just cuddling each other for cosiness.

Interesting theorie!

I like your thought about the hormones!

I also think this is maybe what is going on, our Endorphins are irritating too others. People can smell our stress!

Just been in a bath, I'm fully relaxing now (did some vit E oil on my skin), and I really think that we all have too many stress, and stress can develop diseases, candida loves stress for instance..

I think that all the people here have too much stress.. stress is what I believe the root cause, and you should treat the root cause right?

We should look more in vitamins etc that help with stress..
What I also think is that sport can really help the best against stress..

Just think for yourself the last time you felt good? In my perspective I was sporting a lot..

I have also read that a person said on this forum that he saw people around him reacting but that that when he did sport again he diddn't..

Sport also increases the oxygen in your body..

X
Foods might worsen the PATM effects but i do not think following a diet in which some foods are avoided will heal whatever we have. Since this is tried by many. unless it's a allergy.

Also check Helicobacter pylori infection (not the same as candida)
though can't find much on body odor, except bad breath because of HP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicobacter_pylori#Signs_and_symptoms

"Helicobacter pylori infects about 50% of the world’s population and inevitably results in the development of gastritis. Of those infected, about 10% develop peptic ulcer disease and roughly 1% develop gastric cancer"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3318258/
From:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/helicobacter-pylori/TPDVPSLF1C2LDU0MQ

"i too suffer from extreme halitosis(people who are 4 meters away from me can still smell my breath)and body odor.i cant smell my breath or my supposed body odor.i have been to a lot of doctors who are mostly ENT and all told me that i am normal and that my halitosis and my body odor is only in my mind(although all of them periodically cover their nose,cough excessively,sniffle and open their windows or turn their air fans while i am talking).its only lately that a gastro has determined that i have HP infection and i have lessions inside my stomach.the gastro conclude that my suffering is a direct result of HP.right now im on my second day of medication(antibiotics)and hopeful that my odor problems will be cured."

in my case doctors do not show any effects
What about the Other PATM suffers ?? do docs just not believe you or are they also showing signs like everyone else?
Well...my PATM started together with my halitosis and nose odor.
I did a OralChroma test back them, so i'm not making up this fact.
I think our problem is related to a smell, even if someone say "oh, i can't smell anything on you..". People feel awkward to tell the truth, they lie (90% of them).

TRUST me.

Even though I did an endoscopy I haven't been tested if I have a HP infection or not. Another thing on my "to do" list.

I'm getting tired, I all want is my normal life again...
hi there....yup just that they dont want us putting urls in the posts ...... but I GUESS your idea of backreading and documenting everyting posted is a good idea... becoz we have gone different directions...and too much information from each one of us......we're justso much eager to help eachother.... thanks  for being our friend..
carry on... pipol
Sorry to bore you with the sulfite preservative bit again -- one experience was with a group of workers at lunch -- i had gravey and sausages (before realising my issue with sulfite intake (diffferent from sulfate)) which are full of preservatives.  One co-worker began reacting badly to PATM... eyes, throat clearing, sneezing etc--the others' reactions were nil or mild ... this has repeated at many different occasions, so I wonder what makes the alergic person different to the others (blood type, race, age, eye color, etc --)
clean up your diet if u want NO patm reactions !!!!!!

enjoy plant based food choices : fruits,veggies,probiotics, black seed oil,l-glutamine powder, vitamin supplements, water, go to sauna regularly

Omega 3 everyday (ground flax seed, chia seeds)   - 1 tablespoon per each 50 lbs of bodyweight

God Bless and enjoy !
i agree, that's why they often try to hide covering there nose when we look.

I don't know if my nose inflammation started with, before or after PATM but about a smell from my nose i can't say anything since i can't smell it. though i did maybe a year ago just sometimes smelled something 'burned' from/in my nose something like cigarette ash even i don't smoke and it happened wherever i was. (there are more people who have this 'smoke or phantom')

I do have a bad breath (confirmed by parents who are not effected by PATM) About my breath, which i now can taste in the back of my mouth often when i wake up. It's like it's coming from within my body. It taste or smells not sure lol, like the same stuff that you get when scraping your tongue with a scraper. Also have a white color on the back of my tongue, don't know if this is normal or even if i had this before (i don't think so) but the doc did not say anything when i told: i have slightly difficulty swallowing and my nose feels a little blocked, he then looked in my mouth and nose  (that's when i knew about my nose inflammation). When eating something It also feels like i must chew and swallow fast otherwise i can't breath. Don't know how to describe better.. But everything seemed good other than a nose inflammation according to my GP.

It might be some poisoning, and that our body tries to get rid of it through our skin? maybe that's why today i again had a light sweating feeling in my feet. And the feet is the part with the most sweat glands. But then why does it take so long to be healed? if someone actually got healed...
It must be some embarrassing smell that no one wants to tell you... maybe they think you already know... or can smell it yourself, or is something like smelly feet to which you can't say much i guess.

Something important here is that WE CAN'T SMELL IT
It could be something we got gradually used to (including friends or family)

What if you can smell your own poop, can that mean that fecal odor is not the problem? the same question to for example a fish smell? i can smell both.

Something i can't smell is my own 'smelly' feet odor on my socks which i was able to smell, or i just don't have a smelly feet anymore, don't think so.
Couldn't this be the cause off just a inflammation in the nose??

How many off you have tested for allergies and has Dust mites allergies?

I really think that the problem is our air ways, and that's why we are not getting enough fresh oxygen inside our body.. this is like an circle..

I remembered I was in Paris, and there where reactions everywhere, so I looked in my nose and saw all white little pimples, so I cleaned my nose, got all the white pimples out, and the PATM was gone for a few hours..

I'm just saying, medicins with anti-inflammation help me, but I think we could also do this naturally, like putt vitamine E oil in the nose.

xx

Ps: how many here have the idea that they have an inflammation in the nose?
Before I did acupuncture for my nose, when I touched my nose, there came a horrible smell off my nose.. Only when I touched it..

Our nose is inflamed, normally our nose should filter the oxygen that we breath in. But because our nose is inflamed I guess it is not really filtering, I think it would be wise if we look more into natural ways off treating the inflammation in our nose!

X
just read that the hairs in your nose filter the oxygen..

Anyways I can also remember I pulled all my hairs out off my nose because I didn't its function (and it itched because off the candida), this is also around the time my Patm begin.

Later an dermatologist said I have Folliculitis..

Maybe we have some kind off Folliculitis in the nose..???

X
Those sinus symptoms sound a lot like Post nasal drip.

Blocked nose;

Difficulty swallowing; (the thick mucus is so stubborn
it stays in the back of your throat, you have to swallow if more strenght),

White tongue (because the mucus from the back of
your throat ends up in the back of the tongue sometimes).

Even though the mucus is clear (with a little bit of white parts sometimes)
it can have a smell or make nose bread smell bad because it stays in the sinus because it's thick.

I have PND, bad breath and nose odor.

Since my sinus surgery I'm washing my sinus with a 20 mL needleless syringe. I'm using it 2 times on both sides. Sometimes I put a little bit of  bicarbonate of soda to stop the PND but what REALLY helps to wash away the biofilm caused by the bacteria is baby shampoo, Johnson's baby shampoo.

I use less them one drop and when the water comes out of the nose I can see the thick mucus with bubbles on it...a little bit gross but it works.
I'm using the same technique of neti pot, just bend down in front of the sink, shot up water in one nose while you breath only through the mouth.

If you want to know more about it search "sinus wash baby shampoo".

I'm not going out that much lately so I'm not gonna lie and say "sinus washing had cured my nose odor". I didn't tested it yet but it helps to clear the mucus.
I first thought so, but after my GP checked those area's i wasn't sure if it really was PND and though of it as maybe not a big deal but still knowing there was something my GP just failed at or had no visible signs ;). Sometimes it's like i'm talking for nothing, it's like my GP only believes what he can see... or smell ;)

So now you also brought PND up with the exact symptoms. Now i am almost (not tested) positive that i have PND

and yes i have to swallow with more strength, like i need to push the food through a smaller opening than i normally would. (i think i have this long before PATM but it wasn't really bothering me that much)

" There are several key connections between Post Nasal Drip and bad breath.  First of all mucus is a PROTEIN.  The bacteria that create bad breath use proteins  as a fuel to create the “smells” in bad breath.  Through the breakdown of proteins, chemicals such as HYDROGEN SULFIDE (the rotten egg smell) are produced.  Consequently, the more post nasal drip – the more mucus – the more odor. "

"OXYGENating formula"

The site has more info about it but it's commercial so i can't add a link. posting advertisements is not allowed on M e d H e l p

This could also be the reason why i experienced a increase in PATM when i had eaten one day a egg followed by the second day another egg and roasted chickpeas, which both are have high protein. But i was not on a diet or so so it could be 'coincidence' or not.

Think about it.
check out my latest post on ***********.***

please register and to make a new post click "new topic" when contributing.

hope all is well. be sure and take time to relax and live your life the best you can!
tennis89
The only thing that could cure this guys is if only you could ask others if they smell anything on you, it seems the thing you guys are having is mentally and not anything linked to diseases or any other thing.
It takes time because...

1. The body is polluted (the fluids, blood, lymp, tissue and organs like liver)
Why is it polluted? because of excess toxins from fungus/yeast anarobic bacteria overload the body's ability to detox them quickly enough. This leads to backup and a toxic condition through out the body. How does this manifest? ph shift of the body to acidic, body less able to use available oxygen, odours , athletes foot, nail fungus, smelly scalp syndrome, chemical sensitivity. malabsorbtion of nutrients.

This is a vicious cycle that perpetuates the condition  

What evidence is there, live blood analysis reveals clumping of red blood cells, this means the blood has too many toxins and proteins in it making it more acidic, the blood cells clump to protect themselves. Because of the clumping the surface area of the red blood cells is dramatically reduced, this means that much less oxygen can be carried by the red blood cells. this results in the body being in a low oxygen state which means those things like fungus.yeast anarobic bacteria can flourish and become dominant throughout the body. Other evidence is chemical sensitivity, a smell, sinus problems, smelly scalp, fungus growth on the body.

2. The gut ( mouth, stomach, small intestines, large intestines, liver, pancreas). This is where the fungus/yeast anarobic originates from. Usually comes about because of antibiotic use which weakens the good bacteria but has little affect on yeast, this allows the yeast to become dominant in the gut and migrate through out the digestive system. White tongue anyone?

You can treat 1.) and reduce the symptoms but 2.) will bring them back.
You have to treat both and over time, ie break the cycle and restore the body to it's normal detox cycle.

Michael Coyle pdf
Walter last gut sanitation
Ted from earthclinic candida protocol

I really do think that we can heal our body better and more effective by cleaning our nose with an solution that is acidic ph based.

Because our hair and mucus in the nose filter the hairs.  

I clean my nose now with Molkosan, that is an acidic based product with probiotic elements, it is more acidic than vinegar.

But even vinegar is really nice for cleaning your nose with, I notice that when I clean my nose with an acidic ph solution like vinegar or Molkosan that my complaints are less..

Our mucus and hair in the nose are really important for filtering the air we breath in. And I think that this could be the problem, how many people here have an irritated nose that is white from the inside?

Clean air in the stomach is really important for having a balance in the body.

And I work with customers in a shop, and when I do this cleaning my nose with an acidic ph solution, the people don't react to me.

X
please ask yourself do I want to just keep putting a bandaid on the symptoms or do i want to get to the ROOT of the problem and stop the madness !!!!!

if u want to get to the ROOT of the problem - detox your body often and eat a majority of plant based foods each day !!!!!
tomato juice everyday,,,,has ellagic acid that kills fungi check it out in google for ellagic acid kills fungi...mybe our answer for this sticky candida... candida is a plant that grows on ou body ..hard to get out of system ..ill try this tomato juice
fresh not canned or tomato sauce has to be fresh..no preservtvs or additive
I couldn't read your message, it was marked as spam by the site!
me too...
hello itchy life ,is it the same molkosan ?http://www.authenticabio.com/molkosan-original-a-vogel-phytoterapie-a-vogel,fr,4,MOLKO.cfm
   this product is for digestion,we can even  wash our  nose ?
does anyone think that this is caused by hair because i shower my hair every day but when i come back from school its always got dust in it, it may sound stupid but its just a suggestion.
WELL I GUESS, THERE IS really something happening with our hair because w/ proper lighting when i shoved my .tiny fiberlike fibers float in the air.. i guess that's the reason why some people itch their hair when they are with me.... but the PATM for me I guesss is caused  by the air that is coming out of our nose and mouth... i think our tongue has a lot to do with it....the air that is coming from our nose when we exhal just the regular exhalation air from lungs passes to the mouth...passing to our tongue...which may have fungi already... then comes out of our nose.. try putting toothpaste as you brush your toung becoz toothpaste the white ones not the colored toothpaste are better..has oxides that fungi hate/.....and also when you do deep breathing exercises ....it tends to  avoid  the air to pass on our bucal cavity .and avoid air to touch our tongue jst the respiratory trachea to the nose ... so its cleaner air coming out of our noses..
I attempted to do a nose flush (neti pot) but with a bottle because i had no neti pot lol, i only did one part of my nose so far it worked the other i forgot. The next day PATM was clearly less. But i can't be sure if it's because of this... the days after i used Physiomer (its an (no-fill) already assembled bottle with not diluted seawater with a spraying head/button, like sprays) because i could not find a neti pot and wanted something. Not sure if this works as great as a neti pot or better? ;)
It only got worse again after that one day it seemed to be better..

Another thing i noticed (not the first time) is that after a shower it seems worse. maybe it has to do with wet skin??

Since people often look down, i thought well if it's not my feet then maybe it's the hair on my legs? maybe the odor escaped through the opening of my jeans?? i don't know...
I also see white things on my legs hair, like dust or maybe dead skin. I have a lot hair on legs but the hair on my arm has no white things.
This can only be seen from close.
Now i guess this might be the same as what i almost always have after a shower when my skin dries, I get skin particles or dead cells on the area around and on my eyebrows and my skin is and looks dry, little white things get also stuck on my eyebrows but this i have for a long time already without problems. i'ts like my eyebrows have collected some dust. it usually disappears after washing/splashing my face with water, even if its after some time after a shower.

So since, more of you say something about white stuff it might be dead skin cells from the skin, and or head (dandruff) like said before.

"A scalp with excess oil may create shiny hair where the hair sticks together in clumps, traps dirt and emits a foul smell. You may be apt to frequently wash your hair because of the smell and itchiness, but this can actually aggravate the oil glands, making them produce even more oil."
www.livestrong.com
i agree with you that when people with PATM shower it gets worse, this happens to me but gradually over the day the reactions are not as bad. I think I have some idea why because people on this forum have been saying sulphate is a culprit and on the ingredients tot the shower gel and shampoo i use they both contain sodium lauryl sulphate
I looked it up on wikipedia and i found this:
Although SLES is considered safe at the concentrations used in cosmetic products, it is an irritant similar to other detergents, with the irritation increasing with concentration. SLES has been shown to produce eye or skin irritation in experimental animals and in some human test subjects. The related surfactant SLS is a known irritant, and research suggests that SLES can also cause irritation after extended exposure in some people

Bottle, neti pot or needless syringe works :D
If wash my sinus today, I don't wash it tomorrow (only the day after).
But I make sure to wash it really well, you should try to do this for a week!

Do you bath with hot/warm water?
Because it opens the pores and let the toxins go out too. (Almost like sweating..i guess?)

"Now i guess this might be the same as what i almost always have after a shower when my skin dries, I get skin particles or dead cells on the area around and on my eyebrows and my skin is and looks dry, little white things get also stuck on my eyebrows but this i have for a long time already without problems. i'ts like my eyebrows have collected some dust. it usually disappears after washing/splashing my face with water, even if its after some time after a shower."

Lately I got the same thing, like a dead skin on my eyebrows it's like dust too...strange!

*needleless syringe

Uhh, my english!!

Sorry for the double post.
@M16HTYMADM00 I will try showering without shampoo or shower gel
@Titanium_ yes i shower with hot/warm water (i also shower long)
I had used a normal 0.5L water bottle, closing it half with my thumb ;)
but it does not go out the other nostril, it comes out the same.

dead skin, yeah...  even though i had this even before PATM for a long time, but about my legs i did not know.

But the strange thing is i can't smell it even a little bit...
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us