People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 3801-4000 comments:
So I did 2 weeks on the candida diet but had to stop because of severe constipation (tmi) I needed fibre/grains/fruit. I saw no improvement with my body odor. 2 weeks is not long enough to produce results so when I've over-come this bout I'm going to return to the diet and try to eat more regularly (most days on the candida diet I didn't eat at all)
I found this website about mercury toxicity and high thiol foods. It basically says that when there are high levels of mercury in the body and you eat foods high in thiols it causes digestive problems and food allergies. It didn’t say anything about it causing body odor, but it made sense for what’s going on with me.  Foods high in thiols are beans; cabbage, greens, onions and garlic just to name a few. If you google high thiol foods or high sulfur foods you will get a complete list. A lot of the foods on the list where foods I was consuming, I have taken all of those foods out of my diet and I think things are getting better.
Another thing that mercury does is raise cysteine levels. One way of lowering cysteine levels is with a 2:1 glutamine to glycine ratio. I am doing this at bedtime. Glycine also helps to stay asleep at night. I would often wake up in the middle of the night and struggle to fall back asleep.
I noticed in the last week that people started to be allergic to me again. This one guy at my job has been sneezing and blowing his nose for the last couple of days. So I did some reading about detoxing mercury and found that adding 1 cup of chlorox to your bath water and soaking for about 25 minutes will help detox mercury. I did this last night and today at work that guy did not sneeze one time today. It said to do this once a week for a month. So I will continue to do this and stay away from high thiol foods and see what happens. I also have been eating meat. So this seems to be helping me and I hope it can help someone else.
BTW, I have a mouth full of amalgam fillings.
GOD Bless and stay strong
My PATM symptoms worsened significantly about 2 months ago when I developed a burning sensation in my mouth (tongue mostly).  There have been horrifying incidents in public that I do not care to recount.

I was not sure if the source of my burning mouth symptom and PATM reactions was bacterial or viral.  I began to suspect viral when I read an article about Burning Mouth Syndrome that said:  "Because Burning mouth syndrome is believed to be related to a viral infection, some healthcare professionals are now turning to the therapeutic treatments commonly used to treat Bell's Palsy symptoms and herpes outbreaks; steroids and anti-viral such as acyclovir."

This suspicion was further confirmed by another member of this forum, I am not sure if he wants to be identified or not, with whom I communicated, who has a theory that he is fairly sure that his PATM is viral in nature.  He indicated that he had tried electro-therapy, specifically application of the current of a 9v battery, to oral sites that he suspected harbored herpes, with resultant decrease in PATM.

I was curious about repeating his experiment.  I applied current from a 9v battery through the tips of the clips of a "$10 dollar zapper" to the sites in my mouth that burned (tongue mostly).  I also started taking lysine, a "natural" antiviral, as a precaution against any herx reaction, per his recommendation.  

It has been three days since I started doing this, and I have noticed reduced PATM reactions in people.  I also have the sensation of feeling "better" in general.  Of course I'll continue to use the battery/zapper circuit and the lysine and see how much I can reduce the PATM.  If the person who originally suggested this would like to post again, I'll be happy to confirm that he was the one that made the viral connection to PATM, in these specific cases.

Today I had to go out again and noticed how my PATM symptoms are increasing again... I was wondering what I'm doing different from weeks ago and this came into my mind. I haven't been drinking too much lemon juice lately (I was drinking it a lot, almost at every meal).

Lemons can help the liver and make it difficult for anaerobic bacterias to survive on the guts.

I even searched the correlation with tmau and found this nice post:

http://www.tmau.org.uk/chat/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=212&start=20

" I learned to noticed my smell by watching my body. When I smell I feel tired, sometimes I cannot stand the smell, is kind of heavy, this is because the base of trimethylamine which is very volatil. That is why people around get allergic reactions to it, and many people can smell it at a long distance. Now when I started taking limes in water, I went trough a detoxification process, and also my smell increased. After two weeks I started noticing the difference, and after a month it controls and diminish the odor."

17/8 I have an appointment with my halitologist and I'll have to talk about the treatment (which didn't worked) and ask for a tmau treatment...the thing is I don't even know if he knows about tmau (he travels to convetions in the states though).
had a patm outbreak yesterday  - left work early to deal with it.  I believe it is because I have not been going to the sauna much this week.  So i went yesterday after work and am going again this morning .

also will be taking the oil of oregano capsules again - until I feel I am stable again (with p73 on the label) to get rid of the "candida" in my body right now ??????

also made sure to drink fresh squeezed lemon in my water - first thing in my stomach

I also did oil pulling this morning with coconut oil

and after that I took my Natrenes Healthy Trinity

I pray to have a NO PATM day !!!!   my diet has NOT changed, still eating my fruits and veggies

God Bless and enjoy the weekend !

p.s.

also will be taking chlorella tablets  several times a day and making sure to drink a lot of water
successful day, thank you Jesus !!!!!

thanks to the above plan of action  AND  a new ( to me) supplement I found out  about - while listening to a radio health talk show

RAW ENZYMES  by  garden of life ( 22 enzymes highest potency- full spectrum digestive enzymes plus powerful probiotics and raw food vitamins and minerals )

my leaky gut  is very thankful to add this to my daily regimen !!!!!
Grateful,

soil based organism probiotics which I think are in the garden of life mixture, help to restore healthy flora in the digestive system. One of the ways they do it is by eating yeast and hence candida. I take soil based probiotics since 3 weeks ago.

I also make home made yoghurt (very easy) 700 billion probiotic per cup. Cheap compared to probiotic pills. you can find out how to do it by googling specific carbohydrate diet yoghurt

another thing that is easy to make is magnesium bicarbonate water, look for the recipe on google. basically you take a litre of cold carbonated water and put in 3 tablespoons 45ml of milk of magnesia, close bottle and shake for 30 seconds leave for half an hour and shake again. the magnesium will have reacted with the carbon to make magnesium bicarbonate. this one litre bottle is mixed with 12 litres or 3 gallons of water to make the finished article. I drink a litre of this water every day.

Then there is Ted's alkalising formula from earth clinic
The basic one is the lime baking soda mixture, you squeeze the juice of one lime in to a cup and then slowly mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in it, it will fizz, when the fizzing stops add half a cup of water and drink. twice a day every day at least 1 and half hour after food is what I do.

Magnesium oil, magnesium chloride - I use it every day spray on and rub in, I also spray some in water and drink.

All these things teraform the body from the inside out, ie they change the terrain  to a more alkaline oxygenated environment in which things like fungus and cancer and pathogens cant exist.

re-read the Michael Coyle fungus pdf where he details some of these things like changing the terrain.

Another wise thing to do is soak feet in hot water with epsom salts and them ex foliate the bottom of the feet with a suitable metal or carbon board, file the nails as well with a nail file. This removes the dead skin and fungus which lives in it. I do the exfoliating ever second day and the days inbetween I soak the feet in hot water with vinegar  
This is how I cured it. I had it for several years, and I have come to the conclusion that Candida overgrowth in the gut is the main culprit. Here is what I used to finally get rid of this horrible affliction:

I started out with a Bentonite detox. Bentonite is a volcanic ash which is sterile, and is very sticky. It goes through your insides and cleans out EVERYTHING. The great thing about it, is that it also helps form your stools (it doesn't constipate nor cause diarrhea), and gives you a nice clean bowel movement. I did this for about a month, and started adding probiotics to replace the Candida that was being cleansed from my gut with the Bentonite (this stuff really works!) Be sure to drink lots of water with each tablespoon you take to help flush it through your system.

I also added 3 amino acids that have helped tremendously. L-Glutamine helps heal the leaky gut caused by Candida. L-Argenine helps rid your body of certain wastes like Ammonia, which if not disposed properly can actually seep through your skin and cause a bad body odor, and possibly cause allergic reactions to other people. L-Lysine does something that helps your skin, it's usually used for people that skin problems like constantly developing rashes (which I used to get when I had PATM). After starting the Lysine, after a few days my complexion changed and I stopped getting a really oily face that I've had since the PATM started a few years back.

The last step, and most important to make the methods I used above to actually work, is to change your diet, ESPECIALLY anything that contains sugar, or gets broken down into sugar when you digest it, such as alcohol and most carbohydrates. I've been on a no-sugar diet for months now, and I feel fantastic! The sugar cravings went away after a few days. My favorite drinks are unsweetened iced tea, and a glass of ice water with some lemon squeezed in. It's actually delicious and very refreshing once you get past the sugar cravings.

This is how I cured PATM and I hope it works for the rest of you. By the way, the Bentonite can be ordered on Amazon, and it's pretty cheap. It comes in a big bottle and you take one tablespoon in the morning with lots of water, at least an hour before your first meal. At night take another tablespoon before you go to bed (with plenty of water as well).

Bear in mind, that any medications/supplements you take need to be taken hours apart from using Bentonite, because it literally cleans EVERYTHING out of your system, including medications that haven't fully absorbed into your bloodstream yet.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Did anyone also had a odor that they could smell coming from there nose. The smell of burned things, like ash? or cigarettes (or burned something in your nose)

I did smell this sometimes maybe a year ago, but without the PATM at the time. now i don't smell that anymore, but I do have PATM. Some PATMs have something to do with the respiratory tract. One or two from the forum were cured afer a specific nose operation.

Just asking because there are also a lot people with the burned smoke smell without knowing what it is. There might be a connection, even though they seem to not have the PATM effects
@pulseamplification Could you tell us the dosage of the 3 aminoacids you take per day?

I'm gonna try them soon with the diet after my recovery (my surgery is on 17 of this month, unexpected early they called me a few days ago! Thank God!!)

How long it takes for you to notice the difference (being without PATM)?

@Omega333 I did smelt a foul smell several times but once my dentist told me about the strong smell of something burned which I couldn't smell at all (probably my smell, that's why).

One day I did a sinus flush and put a few drops (less than a spoon) of apple cider vinegar, a bit of sea salt, water, baking soda and one drop of Johnson's baby shampoo. People seemed to react less but once my sinus produced post nasal drip, the reactions increased...

If anyone have the intention of trying this please do NOT exagerate on the amount and it does burn a little. A few days ago I did it again, a little bit of yellow mucus came out along with clear mucus.
Hey pulseamplication, that's great news. Can I ask how long it took before you noticed a difference?
Please elaborate more on the diet?  No fruit either?  What carbs can you eat?

Thanks!
And I mispelled Antineoplastons... Dou!
thanx for the great suggestions londonblob !!!!   pulseamplification - I am doing everything u are doing also -  which results in - PATM FREE yay !!!!!

supplements are a must - our bodies need the support desperately

and eating a plant based diet is the way to go - enjoy and be well everyone

u can do this too, God Bless !!!!
Are you cured or have you just controlled it. There's a big difference, please let me know...thanks.
I do think that the way we are breathing is important. Oxygen kills candida and bad bacteria.

I mean just try to breath in really hard true your nose and make your belly bigger with the oxygen..

Good bacteria is helping our problem, there have been people on this forum who have been diagnosed with leaky gut or symbiose.

Enough oxygen in the body helps to get rid off candida.

I really think we are not breathing constant true our nose, or inhaling deep enough.. because off stress the way you are breathing gets also interrupted.

I was working in a cafeteria 3 months ago, and I really noticed that people where not reacting when I was breathing in and making my belly bigger with oxygen.

I am not saying that the oxygen is the reason that there are people allergic to us.. What I do think is that we are not breathing properly and that is why we are in this circle. Stress or medicines and all the junk is giving us a leaky gut.

And leaky gut can cause a deviated septum. When we are treating the leaky gut though we are not treating the deviated septum, because treating a deviated septum is only possible with surgery.

We are in this circle. And off cose treating the leaky gut and putting more amino acids in our body helps.

Because it treats the Candida. But this is only temporary because when we do eat something with sugar or whatever. The candida we have in our stomach gets food again, and we develop again PATM..

I really don't want to be a an *******, and say that you guys aren't doing things good. You guys are really doing thinks good!

But I have tried all the Amino acids, and yeah they made my patm go away.. But when I ate sugar or drunk alcohol, the patm got back..

So what I think is that we need our normal breathing back again, and this could be handeld with a surgery or:

LAZER THERAPY.. Look it up! It looks really nice, no blood, and you can work after two days or something!

XX

Please explain the correlation between deviated septum and leaky gut...because I don't see any.

u are right Itchylife - if u CHOOSE to eat sugar or whatever (dairy, meat, gluten)  - then the yeast will grow again in our bodies and cause candida which results in a leaky gut and then the patm !!!!!!!

so the solution is to change what we are putting in our mouths - end our addiction to junk food and/or alcohol

fruits and veggies are the way to go at least 80% of the time, and if u choose to  eat the junk occasionally   - make sure u NOURISH your body with Natrenes Health Trinity probiotics, chlorella, Raw Enzymes by garden of life, l-glutamine, l-arginine, l-lysine, kyolic garlic formula 102 (candida cleanse and digestion), water, vitamins b, d, c, magnesium etc, etc -  and go to the sauna regularly to get rid of toxins in the body
hi grateful thanks for all the  info and help, i wanted to know with the  diet could i eat eggs and?or chicken and how long where you on the diet b4 u saw results.
hi  thanks for all the  info and help, i wanted to know with the  diet could i eat eggs and?or chicken and how long where you on the diet b4 u saw results.
I do't eat eggs or chicken ( no meat or dairy for me ) seafood for me

if u choose to eat that  - make sure you eat your fruits and veggies and a lot greens to clean inside of body !!!!!

take the supplemnts mentioned and go sauna regulary

to be patm free is work - once yourbody is detoxifed and u are doing these

things and etc.  -  results come quickly
@titanium

What I think is the correlation between leaky gut and deviated septum:

Fungus can't live in an oxygen rich environment..

So when we are treating the leaky gut, but we are doing nothing about the deviated septum we are staying in a circle.

There are many sites on internet that say that leaky gut can cause an deviated septum, I don't know.

What my theory is: Because of the deviated septum we are staying in this circle off not digesting food proper and letting the fungus and bad bacteria grow and grow. And giving us lot off complaints like PATM.

X

Ps: Grateful I really think your doing a good job, I just have been trying so many medicines / amino acids, doing diets and so on and on.. I don't want to be looking my whole life at my diet, and refusing everything. I'm just hoping this deviated septum is the answer..

2Ps: Sleeping on your back helps a lot!
try a new perspective- u are giving yourself health and REFUSING  patm,candida, leaky gut etc.

fruits and veggies are life giving  
what seafood do you eat? where  do  you get your protein in your diet.
I eat shrimp in my salads each day,  whey protein in my daily smoothies, chia seeds,ground flax seeds,coconut oil
cool, so whey protein is ok to eat then, i thought it would be part of dairy. i was going to buy a vegan protein powder but will buy the whey. I know this diet is not going to be  easy but going to try it.
congratulations for aing control of your health !!!!!  whey is ok as long as u are  takng your L-glutamine, L- arginine, L- lysine - and of course most of your  food consumed plant based

just found out about superfood  "baobab powder" from tree in Africa

health show said it is great for LEAKY GUT - i bought some from amazon
started today using it

started today using it

p.s.   I also enjoy nuts and seeds :  almonds, sunflower seeds

baobab powder is working well along with the rest of my daily supplements

noticed Im able to wear  a little amount of  scented  lotion
hello everyone ,this is the first that i have comment on it.
I have a theory that the odor is come from our hair and face and it is controled by our mention.let me show you some examples as follow.
1.when i go to swim or hotspring , the odor also comes out freely especially when i feel nervous.
2.no matter where i am, even in my room with closed door and windows.my odors also spread to outside even to the first floor(I always hear people coughing and some dogs barking)while i live on the 4th floor =o= expecially when i feel nervous.
3.If i feel happy, no one have reaction even they stay with me .

The first time that i want to cure myself is taking some GABA(please google), because i attribute my odor to  nerve center.Everyone have their own scent,but only when they feel nervous can we smell it.(some people of you may notice that already )
But I failed,there is no improvement with my situation,but i can have a better mood than before by having some GABA everyday,so it helps reducing my odor anyway.
I have tried L-lysine,vitamin-B,chlorophyl ,magnesium,lactoflavin and so on recently,an there's no change with me.so i feel very upset.
I have also experienced instants where people within my proximity would break out in allegies. After months of observation, I think whenever we are stressed or even expectant of people to react to us, we unknowingly emit a stress pheremone and this pheremone might trigger some neurological response that causes people around us to feel uncomfortable, fidget or sniff. Usually if it is b.o, people would cover their noses or move away or give a more aggressive response such as a rude comment or a glare. However, since pheremones have little to no smell, thats why most people just rub their noses. Generally, the people around me do not have extremely adverse reactions except for sniffing and clearing their noses. In college, I attend lectures regularly and people still sit around me which confirms that my b.o is minimal. If you are in a social setting, such as work or school, the best idea is to accept your situation and relax yourself. I found out that after around 10-20 minutes, the people around you get accustomed to your aura and generally pay no further attention to it. However, if you become too anxious, you will end up sweating more or even exhibit withdrawal behaviour which will no doubt make people more 'allergic' or hostile towards you. Over time, you will condition this illness out of your psych. Just accept this as part of your body and be glad that it does not directly offend people. There are people suffering from TMAU who have it worse off than you.

I do not think it is our body odor that causes these allergies., but the air we breathe. example: when I'm in the metro people react even  when I am far away from them..this is not my sweating I take my shower 10 min before taking  the subway The .exhaled air goes away with the wind and people react ;even behind a window with a small hole people réact ...

nice easy to understand info

brienshamp.com/wp-content/files/leaky_gut.pdf
that's the most coherent and possibly correct article i've read on leakygut syndrome, in contrast with the majority of articles/people who suggest faeces is leaking into the bloodstream.
Hello everybody. I began to pay attention to dust around me, and I saw that when I'm stressed out, nervous, anxious, dust begin to revolve around me and to move a lot. Some moments after that people begin their reactions, so when I see that dust is moving around me I try to relax, it's very difficult, but possible. I also cause reaction to people that hear my voice (i have meetings thru the phone) or video calls. that is even more scary don't you think?
  I think u are absolutely right about the LEMONS  - I too had stopped drinking my lemon water each morning

yesterday i was extra stressed and my stomach was churning and as a result PATM returned

Thank God I listened to the whisper to buy some lemons - so I started this morning before breakfast drinking my lemon water - if u weigh more than 150lbs (70 kg) - squeeze 1 fresh whole lemon in warm water

also add lemon  throughout the day with your water - google for health benefits of this

we continue on this journey of becoming PATM free - God Bless !!!!
It looked like my PATM was reduced for some time, but today it was increased again. I'm guessing that it's because i yesterday had a 'healthy' sandwich with vegetables but also a egg. And the next day (today) somewhere between 12.00 - 13.00 PM i had a meal with eggs. (I'ts not that i eat eggs alot, but sometimes) BUT this might have caused to worsen the PATM again. and if that is so then it still might be TMAU because of the high choline in eggs. I should ask for a Trimethylaminuria test...

The strange thing, Why did the two docters who had seen me during the first appointments could not smell anything or even show the effects of PATM like coughing...
Everyone in this forum has experienced this also right?

So asking for a TMAU test would also look like it's something in my head... but it's not.... and that not everyone is affected also could make them think it's something in my head (anxiety of stranger or something like that, which i don't have) because people you know and been around with for some time not so long ago before PATM started seem Not to have the PATM effects.. like people you live with (parent or roommates?) or friends (only ones you see alot?) maybe they have been used to it when it was slowly increasing at the beginning, i don't know..

It just can't be in my head, i clearly see people get irritated and start looking around them and often at me, and when i look at them to see if they change their face expressions for example they often quickly remove their hand from their nose or act like it's something they always do. and maybe the effect of people getting/looking sleepy and rarely getting watery eyes, is just how we see it and they might do it to cover there nose or just as a reaction to the smell (imagine if you smell something bad) most people also clearly try to hold there breath or others breath excessively. Anyone else noticed this? and when they are outside they usually take a deep breath or feel comfortable again.
I don't know if this site is already mentioned, but it's important so:

** http://bodyodor777.com/causes_metabolicdisorder.html **

Causes and the diseases of ALOT different types of body odors on that site. On the left side navigation you can also select different internal causes.

I myself might have Isovaleric Acidaemia (results in cheesy, acrid,sweaty feet odor) because people usually look down at my feet when smelling something. And also once someone (in the same area) said to another person do you have cheesy feets or have eaten stinky cheese or something similar i don't really remember what exactly he said.
I also had when my PATM started, burning and sweating feeling on feets, which i first thought was the problem of PATM. Now sweating is minimal but some people still look at my feet when smelling the odor. I also had a orange color on the top of all my toe nails (fungus/yeast?) which now is less visible but the general practitioner docters said nothing bad about this, in fact did not even mention it even though they have seen it... also nothing important about the smell which they could not smell and only a little when i took my socks out..... -_-'
video about body odor
warning it is funny too but true and helpful

http://youtu.be/6MP9FE0nkws

Does anyone notice animals act strange around you when you have PATM. I noticed that I attracted animals. I remember a cat was near me and broke out in sneezes around me, one sneeze after another.  Then when dogs pass my place they bark a lot and sound mean...

http://youtu.be/8EacwEcCQCw
second link is about a girl that suffers from OD (odor disorders and she talks about what she went through all her life etc)
do like Titanium does and now me a renewed and improved regimen of drinking lwater with fresh squeezed lemon  - throughout the day !!!!  I t works along with the rest of your healthy regimen - it worked wonders for me today - no PATM or stomach churning - thank you God and Titanium !!!!

try it, nothing to lose except patm !!!!!
Thanks, i already drink lemon with water :) and also did before some time ago.  i also was avoiding foods with a lot sugar last week, but not going to do that anymore, still trying to eat healthy of course. (i usually don't even eat a lot junk food or outside) But i will continue with the lemon water. and coconut oil.
Hi everyone. I am very happy that i found this PATM community page. I have been reading previous posts for last 1 week. These posts are continuing since 2006 / 2007 and still there is no sure conclusion.

I am badly suffering with PATM for last 6 years. In my experience and suffering, i feel that main cause is my hairlike tiny cloth threads spreading around me. These are not the dust, but very tiny cloth threads coming out of my cloth and spreading around me which causes PATM reaction to others.

In my office elevator, there is mirror on all four side and light from top.....i can see lot of these cloth particles spreading from my side.

I request all of you to check this cloth thread particle under good light and black background during PATM reactions.

Whenver i wear my shirt in the morning, i start itching my nose. I have changed clothes, detergent etc.....but no change. Also after 2 or 3 hours, good amount of cloth thread particles are deposited in my navel (belly button).

I general these cloth thread particles should by carried by body and should not detach from cloth. But i wonder why it is detaching from cloth and spreading around us. May be somthing related to blood circulation pattern and body static. I never get PATM reaction or nose itching when i am not wearing my shirt.

In my last office, my friend seating next to me directly said that he feel suffocated in my presence. I just cried in my heart and ignored as i could not do anything.
For the belly button cloth particles (or lint) see link below:
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/belly-button-lint
" .. but remember, this isn't really scientific. It's the only work on belly button lint as of this date."

I also had this a little (male), but not anymore or it's just not always not sure...
i will also try to look if i attract or spread particles like you said.
Thanks for the link. Most of the time these cloth particles are deposited in different volume on different days. Some time it is very small. When it is very small, i get more PATM reactions. But i guess this type of deposition will not be common to all based on belly size, hair, curve etc...

But the point is release of these cloth particles throughout the day, whether some of it stuck in belly button or all released in surrounding.
Actually such cloth thread particles should should be carried by body instead of releasing it in surroundings. When i am comfortable and relax, i dont feel much of these cloth thread particles.

Release of these cloth particles are much higher in office and after much observation, i can see them flying around me. May be because of close room and same air.

You need to observe these cloth particles at different timing, different days, at different location before any conclusion. Best location will be elevator / lift, office toilet, prayer halls, office seat, dental clinic etc. where you have much light from top and have some dark background to see it clearly.
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let people on this forum do a TEST, plus it is really eazy!

Put some Scotch tape on 1 side off the nose, and pull the nose a little bit up, so you can breath a little better.

I do this at the nostril that hurts the most, the nostril that is not good with breathing.

Do this at night for sleeping, and tell me how your next day is.

Less PATM/ or more!?

This is a good test to show if you have a deviated septum.

Oxygen kills candida/ bad bacteria. And we need more oxygen in the stomach/BODY!

X
Pulseamplification we are still waiting for your response. It would surely be very helpful to everyone. I have been keeping track of this forum for awhile now and hardly anyone has come up with the word healing. Your case is rare. Do you still stick by your claim?
There is nothing that I can presuppose about your silence other than you have been mistaken about yourself being healed. Well that is fine as many have done so too but it would be helpful to inform us so that no one continue pursuing that dead end.
I think what you have witnessed is the same control programme that grateful2011 was advocating.  Except it will only remain true if the diet is kept stern. Grateful2011 method appears to be the only workable method right now or am I wrong.
PATM control practice strikes you as to being congruent to TMAU. Is it a coincidence and what do they have in common.
Yeah...I think his silence it's strange and the word "cured" is incorrect. We'll be cured when we'll be able to eat like other people without having to restrict our diet and things like that...everything else is just managing (unfortunately).

Don't get me wrong I still want to try what he's trying but it's very expensive to import things from USA here.

But we need to keep faith and stay together.

I can't try the deviated septum test right because I'm recovering from my surgery right now but I can tell you this. During all this time I had to breath to my mouth and eat things that I don't usually eat and guess what? People reacted to me. On monday it's really strange because people rub their noses and coff but they still tried to talk to me normally...

My mom which isn't that much affected by me has been reacting A LOT the lasts days (mind you I haven't been drinking too much water due to my blocked nose and not even eating or sleeping much!). She told me it seemed like there's something stuck on her nose. She sniffed a lot and even rinsed her sinus a bit.

My real questioning is if it's caused by a smell or something else.
I'm sorry but I forgot to say something really important.

My doctor prescribed Prednisone and I got vaginal yeast...it's was awful. Just after taking is that I reminded it's was the same medication I took when my PATM started in 2011... I got oral trush (thrush) at that time. This medicine isn't recommend for people with systemic yeast infection.
I stopped taking it today and I'm getting better.

I can't wait to finish my antibiotic course and start taking lufenuron + healthy diet.
Your mom told that something stuck on her nose.

I am sure that unless she cleared or washed her nostril, it would not have been clear. Same thing one of my friend said me.

Just check & observe your cloth thread particles possibility as i posted earlier.
U are soooo right gethealthy21- the diet must remain more plant based- no sugar  - YES to stevia, no dairy, no meat for me - I do eat shrimp, tuna, no gluten  !!!

my patm returned a few days ago - I thought it was due to stress- however I discovered  - my body does not do well with this so-called "baobab powder" that i bought on amazon - maybe it is NOT the real thing - don't know, will NOT be using it again !!!!!!!

Im back to patm free with my steady regimen of  Natrene's Healthy Trinity Probiotics, fresh squeezed lemon in water throughout the day, going to sauna 2-3 times per week, and taking all my other  supplements

we can do this, as gethealthy21 says - it must be consistent, day in - day out
@applemagnet
I don't see cloth particles being released in surrounding... i will keep this in mind and look at it sometimes

@Everyone
I'm not trying to say that you should not follow a diet (please do if you like :), just want to say that we also need / try to find out what causes it, so we don't have to follow a diet forever and even if you have to, you at least know more about the specific diet. The best would be to cure it permanently of course ;)

For myself i think it could be one of the following causing it:

A. Secondary Trimethylaminuria
because it happened in the same month when i took fish oil (for one moth only and after ~5 months not gone, maybe bad quality/rotten fish oils caused bacteria).

B. Isovaleric Acidemia (symptom: sweaty feet odor)
because people look often down at my feet when PATM happens and once a comment was made it was about a sweaty feet or stinky cheese. Also my feet started to feel like they where burning and also like my shoes where to tight. But i can't find much on this everything i find is almost always about infants, i also don't know it there is a secondary variant.

" in the murky world of metabolic body odor and halitosis, you have to wonder if in reality this means they will have no problems except with transient 'sweaty feet odor' that never seems to be around when a doctor is present "

C. Yeast/Candida/Leaky gut (or something related to bad bacteria)

Additional info 1:
my PATM was much better for some time as far i could tell, but i noticed it got worse. This must have happend because of eating 1 eggs one day and the following another egg (coincidence) plus roasted chickpeas, which are both high in Protein > Choline (TMAU) and Leucine (Isovaleric Acidemia)

Additional info 2:
"Secondary Trimethylaminuria is another example, involving a gut microbial imbalance, or dysbiosis. In the case of a microbial imbalance in the gut in Secondary Trimethylaminuria, certain types of bacteria turn choline into TMA, which is then absorbed into the bloodstream saturating the body with high levels of TMA substrate that normal levels of metabolic enzyme, FMO3, is unable to oxidize. Unfortunately, metabolic body malodor is not well known or understood by the main medical system, apart from Trimethylaminuria (TMAU), which only a small amount of doctors have heard of."
another to thing is that i sometimes breath more when going to sleep/bed, or at least breath more through my mouth. (i noticed) but other than that i do note have a sore nose or feel like something is stuck or feel any difference in one nostril to another.
Diet can be summed up in this extract from Michael Coyle's Fungus pdf

To achieve the necessary optimum pH balances, these individuals must use some combinations of Alkala (or other bicarbonate combinations), baking soda baths, lemon juice and maple syrup combination (juices only where tolerated), fresh pineapple juice, and electrolyte solutions such as Cell Food, macro minerals, and all citrus fruits and their juices (again, if tolerated). At this point the reader may think "Fruit juices are full of yeast and sugars. Doesn't this feed the yeast?". This is true, but the point should not be to try to create a dietary approach in order to cope forever with the problem, but rather to just create a diet which is tolerable and supportive to elimination and then to deal with the problem therapeutically with other meeans being the primary methods. The imbalance is not created strictly by dietary imbalances and is not eliminated in this fashion either. I will elaborate to some degree on these approaches further on in the article.
pH balancing and gut flora enhancement or replacement alone will not affect this condition, and most practitioners experience temporary results or failure if they attempt this in combination with an exclusively dietary approach. Most will find some relief with this approach (diet combined with flora replacement) but will then end up living off of the shelves of health food stores, on a continual supplementation regimen that addresses some percentage of the associated symptomology and pathology. The reason for this failure is that the candida has the upper hand in the gut and also systemically, and has to be weeded out first or simultaneously, through utilization of therapies that the yeast cannot mutate around (as in the case of Nystatin and other antifungals).
These therapies may include SANUM remedies (isopathic combinations), ozone, colloidal silver, Beck's box, and Rife type or other electromagnetic field generators. These therapies may be effective in numerous different ways and for varying reasons nad must be recommended and guided by an experieinced practitioner who will know how to combine all of the different elements. Often individuals expect immediate, symptomatic relief. In reality, one should expect to feel worse first, as a great deal of eliminative activity is in order. So it is important to understand that this condition was not created in all of its severity overnight, and it may take a fair amount of time in order to reestablish balance. For severe fungal infections a good approach is to utilize Utilin, Latensin, Pefrakehl, Notakehl, and Albicansan, w/ Alkala, colon cleansing, and kidney and liver drainage. Again, the stressors must be removed first or simultaneously.
also a liver disease could cause odors because the liver is supposed to deal with toxins. after a visit to the doctor i hope i can tell more.
I developing PATM after nasal surgery (septoplastic and turbinectomy), and amigdalectomy. My life is over. (sorry, i'm using google translator)
You took antibiotics, right? If you remeber, which ones?
Where are you from? (Maybe we can help you if someone speak your first language!)

re : liver disease

that's why it is crucial to drink water with fresh squeezed lemon in it each day to support our liver and digestive system - all through the day
    very important to drink warm water with fresh squeezed lemon in it - first thing in the morning before eating anything

and continue drinking water with lemon in it - throughout the day for continued support to the liver and digestion  
hey guys, been a while since I last posted. Just came home from a Phantom of the Opera show here in the Philippines. I was actually terrified of coming knowing that it will be full of people but it's a childhood dream of mine to watch it so I took the risk. But really I'm mostly terrified that "I" might ruin the show itself because sometimes PATM knows no boundaries even how far you are or even if there's a wall in between. i was so scared the actors might cough. Anyway I think I survived. I was paranoid all throughout of course but I think there are moments I enjoyed myself and calmed down a bit. There are lots of people coughing but maybe that's normal in a theater-full of people isn't it? I couldn't concentrate on the show much because of the coughing though. The people beside me coughed a few times but during moments when I'm nervous only. The second half of the show I calmed down so it was okay. It was a memorable night but with mixed emotions. I'm sure I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't have this sickness. I'm glad you guys are still here in this forum. You gave me courage whenever I feel down.
@Titanium_ maybe you speak the same language as Street666, seeing his profile: (Brazil)
Like you already know this is not the first nose operation (or antibiotics) that has something to do with PATM, it might be important.
Thanks for pointing it out!! I'll send him a message right now.

My doctor also told me to see an Endocrinologist and perfom liver exams.
I'm excited because I haven't seen one yet and it may help.
Last year i gave medical test for new company. My SGPT & GGTP count was high. Then company asked me for Abdomen Ultrasound. Ultra sound indicated low to mild fatty liver.
Doctor told me not to drink alcohol. But in my case it was due to high cholestrol as i dont drink any alcohol.
Now based on previous posts, i am planing to do urine test & ultrasound to check liver condition.
Hmm, that's interesting! Thanks for sharing with us.

I never had cholestrol problems and never had drinked but I took way too much antibiotics. Either way, our livers must be suffering too and it's affecting other organs as well :(

Hi guys.
Thanks guys for your energy on this forum. Just talking about our problem (PATM) makes us feel not lonely. Grateful2011, I was just wondering whether you can do a simple experiment for us; that is if it is okay with you. Please skip the sauna for one or two weeks while keeping your other regime (diet and supplements) constant. Then report the results so that we can see whether it is the sauna or the diet that is working. If it is the sauna working, then it is most likely that the PATM is in the skin.
Pulseamplification, we need your comment on the cure, please.
I’m on L-lysine, digestive enzymes, probiotics, lemon water and tea therapy, apple cider + bicarbonate soda and Garlic + other herbs. But it’s not working. I’ve ordered Bentonite on Pulseamplification’s advice(just to try).
    What’s working is when I relax myself and my mind. But this is not good enough because it is temporary only. What we need is permanent relief. Sometimes I feel as if there is another life residing inside me. Why should it be that only when I put PATM on my mind do I cause reactions? I’m lucky that not every person I meet reacts to me. But those that react do so only when I’m conscious about PATM. Could there be a ‘second’ life in me connected to my conscious thought or could this be a simple neurological problem?
I know that such questions have no definite answers for now. PATM suffers have fired questions since 2006 on this forum but up to now there are no answers. Please, someone, give me an answer if you’ve cured your PATM permanently since the forum began in 2006. You will be a big help to us who are still having this thing.
Street666 welcome to the forum. I’m sorry for you that you are contracting this horrible disease. But I think since your mind is still fresh with the events that happened leading to your PATM. You can help us understand many things. Have you passed through stressful situations in the last few years? Situations that were so bad that you remained awake and thinking the whole night? What’s your age? For me, I think it is not necessary to know where you come from at this stage. But I would like to know what you have passed through: Loosing a loved one and you cannot get over it, being dumped by a lover leaving you with a broken heart, being abused by a relative, friend, teacher and feeling greatly betrayed by your trust in them; failing an examination and feeling as if it is the end of the world for you, losing a job and rendering you broke e.t.c. Such information will help us understand what the hell is going on here. You could be pegging the reason for your budding PATM on the nasal surgery when in fact your nose problem could have been caused by the beginning of the PATM without your knowledge, prompting you to seek surgery. So, your immediate history will shed better light, no doubt.
    There are people on this forum who are speculating that PATM is caused by a blocked nose. I for one do not have a breathing problem yet I have PATM. My nose only gets blocked when I have a severe flu, which is rare. AND the blocking of the nose when you have flu or the PATM has caused it to develop problems is only natures way of saving you from further harm. It is stopping more harmful particles from entering the lungs during breathing.
    There are guys like Persuato who offered a lot of money for anyone willing to do a research and guys like Use231it who came up with an experiment method, and Chattar, who suggested going public so that a quick solution to this curse can be found, but no one seems to be supporting their wise ideas. In fact some have even frowned upon these guys, opting for a simpler method: TRY AND ERROR. Do you think ARVs could have been discovered to cure AIDS if research was not done? The permanent solution to the PATM problem lies, undisputedly, with scientific research. The problem with this forum is that everyone is competing to post a personal theory or purported cure and ignoring coherent united consensus.
If someone has cured himself/herself permanently of the PATM since 2006, please come out in the open to tell us what you did.
To the new guys on the forum, it is important to know how many of us guys with this problem there are on this earth. Theproblemsolver made a survey to this effect. You can find the survey on the link below. Copy the link and paste on your web browser.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdTaXJoTmtJeENYMzB6ZVZhMVhPYXc6MQ
for those who want to see the results of the survey here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ais3Hro38bJmdGdTaXJoTmtJeENYMzB6ZVZhMVhPYXc&single=true&gid=2&output=html
Lastly, may God bless us all
great to hear from you - however sorry you are still having patm struggles.

I think your experiment idea is a good one regarding sauna vs. diet/supplement regimen - HOWEVER  i would only feel safe doing it if i was on vacation for a couple of weeks - i do NOT want to have any painful embarrassing patm reactions while at work if I can help it

I will have to plan for this - I don't have the vacation time yet

are you taking Natrene's Healthy Trinity Probiotics every day ?????
we must replace the bad bacteria with good bacteria and that is what Natrene's does very well

God loves you all !!!!!!
I have started taking Antifungal Medicine from yesterday.
I have PATM and Balanoposthitis, so I told a dermatologist to prescribe Antifungal Medicine.
Have you ever taken Antifungal Medicine ??
If you think that PATM is caused by Candida, you should try Antifungal Medicine.
i come  here everyday hoping to read that a person is cured..but we are at the same point .
   Anti candida diets do not work, all dietary supplements that i could buy that ruined me do not work.;
sometimes patm  decreases but most of the time it's worse .. just once in two days I had no reaction patm, I havent figured out why
Me too i heard people .coughing on the phone to the sound of my voice.I become parano ?? In any  case when  I speak with a person  that i am  far.  the person's mouth his  ears with his hingers  as if the sound of my voice ached (I noticed several times )One of the weird things: flies are all around me every times...
  i am the second person would be ready to give a sum of money for someone that can help us ...

Our bodies are thought to be home to about 10 bacterial cells for every human cell, but they're so small that together microbes make up about 1 percent to 3 percent of someone's body mass, explained Dr. Eric Green, director of NIH's National Human Genome Research Institute. That means a 200-pound person could harbor as much as 6 pounds of bacteria.

These bacteria are made up of good and bad - if you have too many bad ones the toxins and rot they give off cause fermentation or purification - this will attract flies

Now it is illegal for anyone to claim they have a cure for anything and can end up in jail! look it up ad see how many people are behind bars for this very fact.
So don't ask people to use the word 'cure'

Again I point you to the experts

Michael Coyle  fungus pdf
Dr  L Wilson
Walter Last
Amen, Amen, Amen !!!!!!!!

PATM is the result of everything that we have put inside our mouth !!!!!!!

WE each have the power to CHANGE what we decide to put in our mouth !!!!
Hey guys! I have been suffering with PATM for four years now. I have tried everything to get better from dieting, colon cleansers, and therapist and to just ignoring it but nothing seems to help. This problem that we have is so unfathomable to people. I have not told anyone family or friends (not that I allow myself to have any) what I am going through because I don’t even know how to start—“hey guys I have this problem where I make people sneeze, cough, rub their nose & eyes oh and I might have an odor but I can’t smell it”. I know I go through it every day but I myself don’t believe it’s real when I say it out loud. Sometimes I think maybe it’s all in my head and then BAM I am sitting in a class room where almost everyone around me is having an allergy attack. As you guys know living with this problem is not easy (but I have read that some of you actually have a social live and jobs). I have kind of isolated myself this past year from other people. I have learned to keep my distance just to save myself from the embracement and anxiety that I feel when I am around people. This has caused me to miss out on great friendships and relationships which really bother me the most. It also makes me mad that I can’t be the person that I am meant to be. I am smart and people tell me I am pretty and I have so much love and ambition. But what good are all these things when I can barely sit next to someone without dying of anxiety that I smell or that I am causing their allergic reaction. I wish and dream of the day where I can hug someone/anyone (even my mom) where I don’t think about anything but hugging them—where I can just be care free. One of the basic necessities of human beings is the need to belong and I think PATM diminutions any chance (at least for me) of belonging with anyone. It is truly sad when a person doesn’t even feel comfortable with their family let alone strangers. So since it seems like I might have PATM for a long time I am trying to find ways to enjoy life. Thanks to all that come on this forum and tell their stories it kind of makes me feel like I am not alone.
Thanks for reading, keep hope alive!
When you say therapist - what kind? was it a naturopath? because  if you can find a good one they can assess you and devise an action plan.

things to mention are leaky gut, low oxygen in the blood, dysbiosis, systemic candida.

If you read Michael Coyles fungus pdf he explains why most approaches fail because candida has the upper hand in the gut.

If you read Walter Last -  well read and find out what he has to say.

I myself had a gut test last year July - I had leaky gut and candida which was producing ethanol from sugar and carbohydrate. ethanol damages the lining of the intestines causing leaky gut- leaky gut affects different people in different ways but it allows stuff into the blood which shouldn't be there. This pollutes the blood and makes the blood less efficient. It does not carry oxygen like it should also the toxins from the candida put the white blood cells to sleep. We need the oxygen and white blood cells to keep the tissue and organs fresh and clean and free of bad bacteria.
The leaky gut also causes the liver to have to much work to do, all these things plug up the normal detox pathways that the body was designed to do without you even knowing it was doing it- so patm you could say is a sign that there is a problem with these detox pathways - liver flushes can help here - but if we can heal the gut the body will have a chance to return to balance and operate like it should. We also need to clear the body of excess yeast and fungus and load up on good bacteria.

good bacteria =   NATRENE's heathy trinity probiotics  and  plant based food choices !
Does anyone feel the clothes they once worn would cause patm and there are always strings or particles stuck on the hair?
It's especially apparent for me after I wear hats. My clothes cause me patm reactions, like making me wanting to sneeze or causing me stuffy nose after smelling them.
So I support the dust/particle theory the most. Or it could be the chemical from our body reacting with the dust particles in the air or on the clothes causing allergies.
This is the most obvious conclusion I could draw after years of observation, even though it does seem far fetched.

junk food addiction is real and DENIAL appears to be running a close second

God Bless always
I'm glad someone had the balls to say it..

Clearly diet is the single most important thing in all of our daily lives and better health for ourselves and those around us starts with what we put in our mouths.

Secondly, the environment around us i.e. Sauna, music, people, and such have a huge impact.  It wasn't until I had this problem that I understood the importance of life energy, mood, and state of mind.

Keep fighting the good fight and don't give up!

All gods and everything else aside, please believe that if you are to solve this on your own; diet is the answer.

Special thanks to everyone on this forum as I have been following for over a year.  I have yet to rid myself of this affliction, but have made several life changes that have been extremely beneficial.

Thanks!
AMEN , I am on your team !!!!!!!

never, ever give up - this is a daily journey of CHOICES - we have the power !!!!!

Thank you
Docter update: I have a nose infection
(don't know what kind of infection specific)
Something inside my nose or the part that is connected to my nose behind my nose is red, which seems to indicate a infection.
After paying attention to my breathing through my nose i noticed a slight (first almost not noticeable probably somehow used to it) blockage somewhere in the top smaller parts of my nose. This results in not being able to breath fully through my nose, as i experience it (and probably happened slowly without noticing it directly). and is probably also why i often breath harder or more than i should through my mouth when i am going to sleep. And i am not tired. Or when i run fast for a short time.

This is aside from PATM but might be causing it? I also have a bad breath odor, which also can be caused by a nose infection. Depending on the severity of breathing this i guess could lead to things like bacteria.

I don't have all the symptoms of a sinus infection but if it has anything to do with sinus infection its more like people around me have those symptoms. lol

I will get a nose spray (4 weeks) for this infection.
I know histamines are already talked about (by greatermeaning, LondonBlob and maybe more) (i also made a comment on how related it is, also with nose problems), and if i remember correct in the survey i could some maybe around half of the people with PATM had also Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism or 'skin writing')

According to wikipedia: "The symptoms are thought to be caused by mast cells in the surface of the skin releasing histamines" if there is a connection and lots of us have this it might also be histamine related since it also can cause PATM effects.

I think (and am pretty sure) that i also have dermographism also but very light and only sometimes. I will look if my PATM worsens when i can write on my skin more.
hello everyone! I have not left you. Actually have just been quite busy starting my last year of nursing school and more importantly busy with a new website I have created for ALL OF US!

On most days of the week I am PATM free and so thankful for God leading me to a doctor willing to help me get there. I want all of you to be able to be there, too.

There are SEVERAL reasons why I wanted to start this website
1. For all of YOU most importantly
2. To have an organized, easy to read website for those newly suffering from this so one does not have to read 4,000 posts to try and determine what works and what doesn't work for PATM
3. To reach out to doctors and establish this medical condition in the sciences
4. To inform YOU ALL what has worked for me
5. To allow YOU to submit anything that works for you and can be backed up... I will add it to the site :)
6. To eventually publish my full story for people to read
7. To eventually FIND A CURE

I am no longer ashamed about having this medical condition. I have told people important in my life about it and even told the guy who showed me how to create this website about what I suffered from, and he didn't judge me at all. Just curious.

My hope for this website is to give an outlet for everyone who has it. The website is titled Window to Wellbeing and it will offer more than how to control PATM reactions and odor. It will offer wellbeing advice. Please everyone check it out :) Post on the different pages so I know what else to add. There is even a motivation page which we all could use from time to time.

The site is windowtowellbeing.com

If that link doesn't show up type in the following in without spaces:

window to wellbeing . com

God Bless EVERY ONE of YOU!!
I pray for everyone every night!

BRAVO, BRAVO - we thank you TENNIS89  !!!!!!!!

this is wonderful - I look forward to visiting your informative website, I googled -  windowtowellbeing.com - and unfortunately was not able to locate your website will keep trying though

God bless you and everyone on our forum always !!!!!
Does you doctor and relatives fully agree with PATM reaction and its reality?
Do they get PATM reactions from u?
Thank you for this website and I am glad you are cured and hopefully you can lead a revolution of people being cured from this disease.
My PATM has got better ever since I have come back from holiday so I am pleased I think it was because I exercised more and was in salty sea for a long time

I will try your solutions out, how long did it take for you to get rid of it?
He states on the website "It makes for a great shake and relatively cheap way to cure Leaky Gut and improve overall health even if one does not suffer from Leaky Gut. For those with PATM, the “reactions” improved A LOT after taking this for a MONTH or so."
applemagnet: My doctor fully believes that the reactions are a real symptom, in fact when I first met with him he told me he has seen other patients who have complained of PATM. I think you're asking if my doctor reacts to me and the answer to that is, no. I'd say that about 1 in 20 people react to me on a bad day now. I don't say that I am cured of this but I will say that it seems to not be a huge issue for me anymore.

M16HTYMADM00: Great question. You asked how long it took me to not see reactions/ be PATM-free and I'd say the answer is about one month. My savior has been the shake that I describe on the leaky gut page of the website. Please try it out! Thanks, Titanium_ for helping answer that question.

i just want to say that after I posted on this forum about my website I was just curious how many views there were and checked that feature out and I  had 161 views. It also tells of which countries the views come from. This can give us great insight as to what is causing it. I think it is very safe to say that is NOT genetic. Since no one knows where anybody else lives I will let you know the countries that viewed the site.... The US, Canada, Australia, Spain, Brazil, Sri Lanka, The UK, and Japan. Its not a fact that everyone who views the site has PATM but that is partly who it is intended for. PATM does not discriminate but let us take PATM as an opportunity to band together and become better people because of it and not let it bring us down any longer! I'd love to be able to someday to share my website in other languages but I'm not that good.... yet :) Please continue to encourage everyone and don't hesitate at all to share with me what works so we can include it on the site!! My doctor would like to do more with the site too and help explain what PATM is and what's wrong... so look for that in the near future.

windowtowellbeing.com

God Bless EVERYONE of YOU!
tennis89

God Bless EVERY ONE* of YOU.... :) Had to fix that
how can I get to your website - I can not access it when I google ????? please help

is it :   www.windowtowellbeing.com ?????
EUREKA  (I FOUND YOUR WEBSITE) !!!!!!   ....one woman's woes are another's wellbeing

actually I had found it yesterday - however did not realize it was yours because I neglected to take the time to search the tabs on your page

glad to know I am on the same team with you - as far as patm/leaky gut solutions are concerned

God's continued good health to u and everyone !!!! enjoy  
Very informative webite. God bless you. It’s regrettable that not all of us are courageous like you! If we were all like you we would have gotten somewhere already.
Check out some new information under the nutrition/recipes link here :)

http://windowtowellbeing.com/nutrition/

I plan on continuing to add more to this page & all of the others. Again, if you ever have any input please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me a message!

God Bless!!
tennis89
hello,

i posted a music video of a song I really like. It's as if she's talking about PATM...

check it out :) http://windowtowellbeing.com/motivation/

BE WELL!
tennis89
Are you sure that CANDIDA is the main reason for PATM? Can it be checked in our breath? Have your doctor checked air contents around you?

please do NOT make the same mistake I did or your PATM will return !!!!!

when taking your Natrene healthy trinity probiotics -please read the directions and take them BEFORE other vitamins/herbs especially garlic

I made the mistake of taking my kyolic garlic at same time as the probiotics and i guess they cancelled each other out and PATM returned - so I of course corrected my regimen

also found out L-glutamine powder is SUPERIOR to the capsules ( so much for substitutes)  and does a better and effective  job !!!!!

enjoy your weekend !!!!

Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa cold pressed) this CURES gastrointestinal conditions (PATM)   -  as long as you eat a plant based diet and NOT junk food

google for more info

God Bless always
hello, everyone have you guys tried to check your blood, a friend of mine with same problem tested is blood found out is an HBV carier i would like to know if any of you tested weather this disorder is linked to HBV because he had no candida.
Thanks for letting us know =)

Last week I did some blood tests for the liver and other things as well.
I'm still waiting for the results.

Can you give more info of your friend?
How PATM started for him? Does he have an odour? Some type of food makes it better/worse?

Thanks in advance!
1.My blood test for my liver seems good except i have a high bilirubin level, but that has to do with my Gilbert's syndrome

2.Anyone noticed worsening of PATM after eating proteins?

I did.. after eating eggs. When my PATM first started i was eating more bread than usual (6-7 slices brown bread in one day) and also at specific times (traineeship, breaks) and was taking Omega-3 fish oil (for one month only).

So if proteins make it worse, and bread has some protein, around 10 grams per 100 gram (~3 slices). Then it could be Hypochlorhydria

"Where the stomach doesn't produce enough acid....

Stomach acid is needed to digest protein. The acid activates an enzyme, pepsin, which breaks down the protein we eat. If there is insufficient stomach acid, hair, skin, and nails become weak and deficiencies of vital hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters can result. "

Search for: Hypochlorhydria - Harmony Women's Health (.doc file)

3.About Candida, i read different thing about the PH of the body, some say candida loves an acidic environment other say an alkaline environment causes candida. (Acid kills bacteria? like our body's skin is slightly acidic to protect against bacteria)
  I also have high bilirubin level.
so is it really candidiasis....that makes us release gases that makes people allergic....?????? becoz i dont have the odor  just in the privates that is really controllable and seldom ...and not really think i have leaky gut///..
I didn't think I used to have some sort of smell. I really could not smell it myself - but I noticed reactions from some other people, so I concluded that even though I could not smell it there obviously was some sort of smell that was separate from the usual body odours that I could smell when they presented.

I don't get reactions anymore to a 'smell'  and I don't get patm reactions anymore.

I did extensive research, testing and spent money

I concluded in my case yeast/candida over growth in inestines possibly stomach too, leaky gut- these where confirmed with tests at Biolab London.

protocol was to detox and reduce candida and heal leaky gut.
Hello Everyone,

I'm a member of this forum for a long time. But was silent reading everyone's posts, because I had no any solution for this to share.

Here I'm writing to share my now situation, if it could help anyone here to find their problem soon.

I was been facing PATM issues since long time, may be since around 5yrs. Like everyone said here, I don't smell or feel what is coming out of me, reaction is not constant, not every time or everyone around me shows the reaction. Soon after I eat anything possibility of PATM is more. I went to many doctors, it was same story like most of the members posted here. And then I never went to doctor with this reason!

Last week I experienced light cough, in 2,3 days I had chest pain. Consulted a doctor for chest pain, did an X-ray of chest(Lungs). Doctor said it shows some issues on right lung so further checkups required. Then Dr. asked to have a CT scan which showed a mass like on middle to right side of my lungs. Dr. did a biopsy of that mass to find out what it is. Report shows its an epithelial neoplasm, a tumour (Sorry, I don't have the report in my hand now, will post what exactly it is). Now the doctor prescribed treatment is chemotherapy to shrink the tumour & then remove it out with a surgery.
Hello Everyone,

Here I'm writing to share my now situation, if it could help anyone here to find their problem soon.I was been facing PATM issues since long time, may be since around 5yrs. Like everyone said here, I don't smell or feel what is coming out of me, reaction is not constant, not every time or everyone around me shows the reaction. Soon after I eat anything possibility of PATM is more. I went to many doctors, it was same story like most of the members posted here. And then I never went to doctor with this reason!

Last week I experienced light cough, in 2,3 days I had chest pain. Consulted a doctor for chest pain, did an X-ray of chest(Lungs). Doctor said it shows some issues on right lung so further checkups required. Then Dr. asked to have a CT scan which showed a mass like on middle to right side of my lungs. Dr. did a biopsy of that mass to find out what it is. Report shows its an epithelial neoplasm, a tumour (Sorry, I don't have the report in my hand now, will post what exactly it is). Now the doctor prescribed treatment is chemotherapy to shrink the tumour & then remove it out with a surgery(if required he said).

Dears, this is just my sharing, please dont be worried. May be this might not be the problem here. Posted here just because its related to lungs, breathe, atmosphere, other people, reaction, etc. I'ill start the treatment today. Its a 4month long treatment, I will keep you all posted.

Love U all
:)
That’s sad to hear. Hope you get well soon. But most of us have scanned their lungs since child birth to the present and still nothing. Indeed I believe you’ll get over the tumour and get well again but you’ll still have PATM.
I have tried grateful2011 diet for 3 days and unfortunately that’s as far as I can keep it but it works. I believe if I continue PATM will fade away slowly. The diet has to be consistent.

Black Seed Oil( nigella sativa cold pressed)  Capsules are working great for me and they will for you as long as u eat plant based diet about 80 % of time like gethealthy21 is working on !!!!!  don't give up

Black Seed Oil cures patm, leaky gut, tumors, parasites etc - google and please try - u are worth it !!!!!!!!!!

i still am doing my probiotics and L-glutamine powder too each day
no dairy, no sugar (use STEVIA - sweetleaf brand is what i use now), no meat  ( I do eat shrimp mostly everyday), no gluten

give your body Life with fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics and BLACK SEED OIL ( nigella sativa cold pressed )

God is with you, stay strong - u can do it !!!!!
86,

Before you under take any treatment please investigate and read every thing you can about it, chemo is a big decision. Oncologists make 2/3 of their income by treating people with chemo, yet when surveyed the majority of Oncologists would not treat themselves or their family with it.

Others have used ozone water (drinking) to clear their cancer.

Read and research everything don't just leave it all to the Doctor, after all to him it's his job but to you it's your life and body. Look up a good naturopath  and see what they have to offer.

Otto Warburg
Walter Last
Bill Munro

What ever you decide I will pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ
Google the above names and Dudley P. Spofford remission
hope you get pretty soon....eat a lot of vitamin c. that aids in healing it.
hi there...I just been hired ...but then since this culprit patm, i felt so sad about my colleague who was getting allergic and continued coughing ..and then my seatimate is coughing as well everytime i breath in her direction..i keep on controlling the direction of my breathing so that no one will cough ..but then someone from the back wil cough... and then my trainer will talk...and the weird thing is after sometime when my trainer will open his mouth some of my co trainees will cough,, does that happen to you..
but i guess its temporary...since our trainee just inhaled some of my breath he has to release it then others will react... It was a painfull experience to me for 4 days so i decided to quit the   my work....grrrr.grrrrrr..........i hate it.. i resigned from my previous job becoz I could so my colleague coughing and coughing and cant get to control it... felt sorry  for her.... i have to get income.. but with this... i keep loosing  jobs..it was horrible...
try to google on dr whiting on dr whiting on systemic candida.....please give me your reactions....
God Bless you - please hang in there and keep fighting !!!!  I know your pain because this is my story too .  please focus on your health - put it first after God !!!!!
Is it gas coming out of stomach??? or its fungus / candida coming out of stomach ????
If PATM is because of GAS or Yeast / fungus, then i wonder whether we are really producing it in so big quantity that entire surrounding is effected...
He says candida problem can not be treated with diet. Only by increasing level of oxygen in blood will eleminate candida permanently.
@patm86 that is sad to hear... i hope that it is the cause and you will finally get rid of it. Like more people said, first research before making the decision to choosing chemo or not.

@LondonBlob No more patm reactions? that's great! are you finished with the treatment of candida and leaky gut?

@everyone
possible other causes of PATM
This is something which you CANT smell yourself:  Atrophic rhinitis
enttutorials.blogspot.nl/2012/03/atrophic-rhinitis.html

I now (aside from a nose inflammation (using nasonex spray)) also taste something really bad in the back of my mouth.
Great thanks to all of you and I'm so glad I'm not only person with this dreadful disease in the world. Unfortunately I even tried to suicide and rescue peoples around me but it doesn't got my life... anyway. as my experience all of the people reactions does not refer to my gas incontinence (and its fecal odor) because sometimes when I'm in PATM situation and I'm in my room with closed windows and door, some peoples near my room and out of house will start coughing (specially when I'm stressful). so I think when PATM my colon's vibrations and cramps hurts people from long distance maybe their mirror neurons would detect something strange or somethings like that. also the effects of this situations on me are: 1.itchy skin (because of gas incontinence) 2.sniffle(because of gas) 3. headache 4.burning eyes
when does my PATM get worse? 1.when the other peoples start talking.(even when I turn on radio and listening to music or news 2.When I see a blinker light. 3.When I THINK ABOUT MY PATM. Sorry for my broken english.
thanks for reminding me ...sometimes when you try to get at the bottom of this and get all stressed out,...... you tend to forget calling God for help..like your tired alrdeady..but I guess my short prayer for this is please God give me redemption and peace of mind..I hope we pips will be that......think positive....thanks again,,
yeah...thats weird..this syndrome is really weird.as in... is it coming from our stomach or our nose when we  breath..becoz i notice that too much when i breath in front of someone or talk they cough or sneeze..grr.. i read that when bacteria or fungus has control in our intestines due to the good bacteria are beaten...these fungus or candida tend to populate so much in the lower intestines and when we eat thse bacteria release hydrogen that go up to our oral openings...grrr..i=i think thats what i rememver for reading from forums.....but i gues thats all assumption....and if its  been too long..th e fungus can creep to blood barrier and it becomes systemic,,so i guess incresing our  blood oxygen so exceedingly high will suffocate those ugly fungus in our blood.and somehow they will all exit our body...because candida/fungus is not really good if it goes to the blood
Guys....God will give us redemption and peace of mind...that i know....He cares.. wether you like it or not...huhu
have you seen his products...I guess it makes sense...it is oxygen liquid to increase our blood oxygen by 97percent....and after 6weeks will take the probiotics....its a process so intrinsic to nature i understand its just oxygen and its everywhere but i gues becoz we are all stressed out about this patm we unconciously get tensed and coz less oxygen ....i for one is really stress i dont knw how  i can relax..knwing Im broken bad w/this ...really bad ..but I guess Im still counting my blessings ,,,ill try everything .......as long as it takes...
HI THERE..I feel you...so sorry that you tried to commit suicide..i also did try to think about it many times, even thinking where will i put my flowing blood when i sliced my wrist....huhu...but not came to point of doing it....please ...dont do it again...go ahead about thinking about it but dont actualize it...i know you feel so sad but your not alone..right..we have each other ..thanks for this forum....right? ............try doing yoga......or yoga breathing exercises to increase oxygen in the blood i think to relax you and feel more positive.try to google about yoga breathing exercises or asanas yoga positions.//////.and if ever candida is the culprit..being it already systemic it will leave our body if we have high oxygen level since candida is anearobic and hates oxygen...but again..we still dont have proof that its candida..but it makes sense becoz when im tense or tired i could see patm reaction getting so evident and plenty people are coughing....becoz i gues i have less oxygen in my body cause im stress out.....please dont do it again ok......God will prevail..be patient....
about the yoga..its called pranayama...best/proper  breathing techniques ...try to go to youtube...and  check out the techniques...its just simple and petty....but will really do great in overall wellbeing...
Thank you very much. I'm so glad you can understand me. this forum is what I was looking for it from12years old till now. I think you are right about deficiency of oxygen because my breaths are too short and sometimes I wake up in night vibrant with feeling dyspnea. I will learn yoga breathing techniques. also I know every emotions and tensions make me worse. God bless you and keep you. again sorry for my broken english ...
wow, it's been a long time. how's everyone? hello to all the new people!

to sum it up (in a holistic view):
stress + poor health habits (diet, sleep, exercise, hygeine) >> lost of essential nutrients + uncompromised immune system >> imbalances microflora (may lead to parasitic infiltration) which raises anaerobic environs >> microbial overgrowth >> toxins they release >> overload of excretory system (mouth/skin may play higher role to let out toxins=stench) >> organ disfunction (body cells get agitated and weakened, then tissues, then organs, commonly near the nasoesophageal tube, gut, intestines, liver!) >> and the cycle goes on and on... til it gets worse.

so it can't be treated by one solution alone, nor there are a couple of targets to hit. we should treat all problems simultaneously, but slowly of course. we don't want to shock our own bodies.

countering the problems include:
be calm inside and be happy (there are many funny youtube videos! LOL. as for me, i best find my calm spiritually) >> eat healthy and change your diet, hygiene & get straight hours of sleep as possible. quit vices. >> raise gut atmosphere suitable for beneficial microbes (h2o2 and peroxides for some of you, or water, yogurt, and microbe tabs may be enough?) until gut flora is balanced >> gut + liver,gallbladder + kidney cleanse. this counter set should continue until patm is not observed.

the exact cure for each is independent in nature. though trying other's regimen might help another.
we have candida in our system, it's part of our microbiota. we also have ecoli in small amounts and other pathogens like clostridium. with a compromised immunity (which I believe we all have in here) these opportunists take their chances to multiply and colonize. whatever patm is, one of the onset of this undiagnosed phenomenon is candida overgrowth, so curing patm includes keeping our body candida and other pathogenic microbes at bay.

this is like your everyday chinese cliche fiction: maintain the balance of good and evil. hehehe!

welcome everyone and thank you very much for telling everyone about the need for  more OXYGEN in our bodies to help get patm out !!!!!

I had ordered a supplement months ago and your talk reminded me of it and so starting today will add it to my regimen of eating my fruits and veggies (no sugar, no meat, no gluten) nuts,seeds, Stevia, going to Sauna almost daily

it is called OXY-OXC   - " a specially formulated magnesium peroxide compound with oxygen enhancement and vitamin c with bioflavonoids "

google for more info

God is with you always
hope all is well with everyone. i know our lives aren't easy.

I got a chance to work on the website more and recieved a message about making a place on the site to share commonalities.

I created a POLL on the 'What's Wrong? Page' and would appreciate if EVERYONE could fill it out! Click here to do so: http://windowtowellbeing.com/whats-wrong/

Also, I created a 'Forum Page' that has a short survey on our medical and PATM histories that I would love if you could fill out as well. Just copy and paste the questions into a new comment below on the page and fill it out. Add any other helpful information that you please but remember that it should benefit us all.
Click here to visit the forum:
http://windowtowellbeing.com/forum/

GOD BLESS EVERYONE and have a BLESSED day!!
tennis89
i think your english is good...mine is not good too..but as long as we understand each other nothing else matters....i think were doing ok....where are  you located....me im from the philippines...
Thanks god I can share my feeling. It is all because of leaving english classes about 8 years age... I live in Iran and I never found a forum or even a page about my disease in persian language. all the pages are about IBS, social phobia and so on. and I forgot to say I love my life as long as everyone in this forum understand me and I'm not alone. also thinking positive makes it possible to live. I really appreciate all of your helps.
me too...you dont know how it was prior this forum to think it has been up since 2007 and I was sufring alone for 5 years and just just knew about this last week....i was so alone before becauze i dont talk to my family and my friends about it...atlast withthis forum.. I get to get information that really help ....ive been buying different cough medicines even if im not coughing and trying different flavor of lozenges so that people will not cough when im with them... but to no avail ..still getting strong PATM...but ive tried doing the pranayama diaphragmatic breathing in youtube she looks like an indian girl but with a little canadian accent...been doing it just tody..my brother is not showing that much PATM anymore......its like you do inhale 6 counts with proper posture then you exhale 6 counts .as you get used to it your beat for 6 counts will be longer..therefore more oxygen is coming in in all parts of the lung........more oxygen in the blood....that those fungus or yeast will hate..still avoiding to much sweet foods and drinking my probiiotics and coconut oil everyday...and also im taking in chlorophyll tablets at night..which makes my stool green..try to eat cucumber and avoid dairy...i still have to do my order of dr whitings regimen to kill the fungus in my body ......its oxygen liquid..for 3 weeks 3times a day and then after wards his own set of probiotics...i do not patronize his product but seeing his video gave me light...and with this patm culprit..i will try everything as long as it takes so i can be me again.....with social life...not this crybaby....that ive been.....
hi there...well apparently we all are talking about possibilites and walking in the dark since no doctors have understood how this PATM is coming from.. but I guess good thing that the treatments for our possible reasons or causes are just supplements and dietary changes...becz i for one will try anything as long as its not that dangerous.and as long i can still take it ....lets join the windowtowellbeing survey and poll vote.....get more light on this..as for now lets stick to our diets and stress management techniques...and smile.
hi there .....i did click on the forum on the website for the survey..but then they are just set of questions... i would like to answer them but where will i put the answer... there is no cursor that can blink beside the question....or should i put it on the reply space below...sorry im not that computer savy......and i did answer the poll......
thank you, thank you, thank you - to you guys who are talking about the need for OXYGEN in our bodies !!!!!

OMG - I started using this product yesterday (last night especially) and have results already in the toilet. I google and it turns out that this supplement is a  "Oxygen based colon cleanser" -   "OXY-OXC" is the name.

this is what it says on a colon cleanse review website :

Oxy-Oxc (an others like it) - "uses ozonized magnesium oxide that is introduced to the system in a time released manner and breaks down HARDENED FECES by melting them or turning them into gas.

Oxidation also creates an environment that is  BAD for BAD BACTERIA, killing them and flushing them OUT together with the bowel.  This process is gaining a lot of popularity because of its ease of use and affordability. Manufacturers also claim that the process only enhances the body's natural way of ELIMINATING WASTE !!!!!!! "

Thanx to u guys I am finally using this product, that I had ordered months ago but was not using for some reason - u know how we try everything - must of forgot about it and did NOT realize the importance of adding OXYGEN to my regimen !!!!!

thank you, thank you - I know this will be removing years and years worth of junk food in my body and I am grateful !!!!!

God Bless, u guys rock !!!!    
happy that you're happy.....ok ...we'll try that as well....maybe we really need to exaggerate the amount of oxygen in our body...God bless us.
on my no dairy  diet...but then my bro is going to buy pizza.....grrrr.... il just drink garlic juice in hot water...cant help it...
Hi all, some people are more allergic to me than others -- itchy nose, eyes coughs etc. My bigger PATM events happen (I discovered only a couple of years back and I believe is a strong link for some of us) are when I consume anything with sulfite preservatives in them or drink wine, beer, apple cider etc which are laden with the sulfites that they say are formed in brewed products. Sulfite preservatives are in tons of food -- processed meats like sausages, shop bought gravies, potato chips, some breads, some cookies, vinegar, bottled lemon juice, etc etc etc and come under different names so you will need to google all about sulfites.

At the worst times, I exhaled hydrogen sulfite H2S (rotten egg gas) after, say, drinking beer, so now of cause I try to avoid sulfite additives all together and feel that my health has improved -- not so much of a racing heart beat etc. and these embarrassing events.

Molybdenum supplement is good because it's a cofactor with the enzyme sulfate oxidase, which  this has the function to convert sulfite into the more harmless sulfate. B12 is handy as is zinc (used in the correct dosage) vitamin C and magnesium.

Important to, as mentioned in other posts, is to breath properly and try to avoid stress and the assumption that everyone's 'different' sort of body language or comment is directed at you.

Best
thanx fr that one.
Thanks so much for your recommendations about diet. I will try all of them. but I must say that after about one year of getting PATM my skin gets a lot of Infected pimples until now though I take a shower every days so maybe it's because if fungus or something like that. It's my experience that may prove your hypothesis about existence of candida in my blood. Thank you for everything.
ATTENTION PLEASE READ:

in 3500+ posts, 20 pages, a big number of sufferers we can have enough data to tabulate our similarities. since there were numerous surveys conducted in this forum and only a handful participates.
i hope i can accomplish and finish gathering every notable information. this is kamikaze! OR PLEASE HELP (5pages/person anyone?)

my rough observations from quick browsing 200posts were:
- change in observable surroundings between before onset and after is noticeable in 1 month (hope my english makes sense), as mentioned
- it emerged from 1980s (anyone have older onset? or people in their prime just dont complain and link their PATM to old age??)
- the chemical we emit attracts dust, clings to our belongings (THE CHEMICAL COMPOUND HAS AN EXCESS OF ELECTRON, NEGATIVE CHARGED, free radical?)
- incidence is sporadic
- started out as fecal odor or odor/dense air comes out of mouth
- few, some, or all family and friends are somewhat immune.
- allopathic doctors relate PATM to mental disorder.

MY CRUDE THEORY (pls read thank you), so far:
a chemical (- pesticide, preservative, additives, dye, just found) in food (or overly exposed to certain fumes, though i doubt it) around 1903-1980s that when taken in large doses, causes the gut to make it hard for that chemical (converted at the backend) to be eliminated when the body is stressed/oxygen deprived, because that chemical needs to be oxygenated to be flushed out normally. so when the body cant 'digest' the chemical considered a waste, the plan-b of our digestive system is to expel them in its two main portal of entry/exit: the mouth and the anus, through sweating, through the liver and/or the lymphatic system (where they can be taxed). some systems prefers the mouth first, others the anus so the chemical travel to the intestine and colon and the organs and microbiota become agitated (this is where candida and other microbes take their chances, and damages in organs kick in - liver, kidney, gut, gerd, lgs, etc). oxygen intake should equate to body's need for oxygenation to rid PATM.

@theproblemsolver - i answered your survey, i hope my data would still be of help. just wanna ask, where did you base your clinical questions?
why we? why?

i think either other people's lymp nodes, liver, kidney, skin, and bowels are stronger than ours or can still function normally in even they're oxygen deprived from poor diet and stress. thank our body mechanisms (God), we're still not dead from intoxication because we found another unconscious way of keeping us alive.
...OR a set of chemical compounds in food (because the odor ranges).

it would be nice to move in another forum where we can edit our posts...
interesting, sulfite is an anion...

From WIKI:
Sulfites/sulphites are compounds that contain the sulfite ion (SO3)-2.
Sulfites are used as a food preservative or enhancer.
Sulfites are often used as preservatives in dried fruits, preserved radish, and dried potato products.
Sulfites are widely used to extend the shelf life of products. Because it is often difficult to know whether a food contains sulfites, many people do not realize they may have a sensitivity to sulfite. Sulfites are also known to destroy vitamin B1 (thiamin), a vitamin essential for metabolism of carbohydrates and alcohol.
ADDITIONAL (but a long shot)

from - h2o2[dot]com /industrial/refinery-petrochemical-applications.aspx?pid=98&name=Reduced-Sulfur-Compound-Treatment

Sulfites

Sulfur dioxide and/or its aqueous by-product sulfite can be generated in several refinery processes. Sulfite can cause high oxygen demand in waste water leading to anaerobic conditions and creating odor problems.

Hydrogen peroxide oxidizes sulfur dioxide/sulfite to sulfate. The reaction occurs over a wide pH range but is faster at lower pH.

----

"faster in lower pH" is puzzling...

sorry guys i feel like im talking to myself bouncing out my ideas and posting it on this forum. again, sorry.
That is actually very good observation. Some sufferers have noted a decrease in their PATM after using H2O2
Edmond Scientific Home Testing for Sulfite Sensitivity
Another home test involves purchasing SO3 ion sulfite-test sticks from Edmond Scientific (these $30/100 sticks may not be available on line, one may need to phone their optics division) and then measuring the urinary Sulfite level after feeling fatigued/coughy after ingesting sulfur containing foods such as saccharin, acesulfame-K, yellow # 5, or sulfite itself. One measures the sulfite level by urinating on the sulfite-test stick and looking at the resulting color. If one's sulfite level is greater than 10 ppm, they probably have a sulfite problem, in which case, it is recommended that they discuss this with a Doc that is familiar with Sulfites.
sciencedirect[dot]com/science/article/pii/S0304389404000391

just google some terms..but me i don't even completely understand the methods.

study of cucumbers.. who knew?

"If cucumbers were heated before addition and removal of sulfur(IV) oxoanions, 96% of that added WAS CONVERTED TO SULFATE BY HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Preservation of cucumbers in this way does not require fermentation, so addition of salt is not needed to select for lactic acid bacteria."

ncsu[dot]edu/foodscience/USDAARS/Acrobatpubs/P254-286/P278.pdf

oxoanion - A polyatomic ion is an ion containing two or more atoms, usually of more than one element. An example is the nitrate ion. (NO−3 - ) This is 1 nitrogen with 3 oxygen's attached and bears a charge of 1-. The most common polyatomic ions are anions that contain oxygen attached to some other element called an oxoanion and are typically combinations of oxygen with a nonmetal. For a given nonmetal, there are often two or more common oxoanions SO32-(sulfite ion) 1 sulfur 3 oxygens and a charge of 2-,
last post, thanks for tolerating my thrown in thoughts..

Kinetics of the Oxidation of Sulfite by Hydrogen Peroxide in Acidic Solution

pubs[dot]acs[dot]org/doi/pdf/10.1021/j100587a005
you're welcome.....i think some use sauna....to cleanse their blood and skin...
are you guys of  virgo signs...because usually virgos are the easier to get nervous...cause we are perfectionists...and according to the horoscope...our system that needs special attention is the digestive tract ....i gues that answers why we if...lots of us are virgos....
is that all from research....wow...thanks for sharing...all though i hate chemistry ....  ill try to dig it....are you bs chem gradte
the thing is it might not just  be candida it may be other fungus thats inside our body...hopefully its anaerobic since patm gets worst if we dont breath well.......try oxygen capsules or tablets ...and buy a pulseoximeter is it expensive there.... so you can check your oxygen level in the  blood try to keep it 97percent for 3 weeks to kill the fungus .........or if you want check  dr whitings oxyflush in google...its really convincing though..lets think positive...we will be healed in time..smile. always ;)
Hey guys!

Something I wanted to share with you guys! Is that buttermilk really helps me, it helps with less PATM around me, but also my skin rash goes away.. Anyways Buttermilk is really disgusting!

So I found Molkosan and this stuff is great it is more acidic that vinigar, and it seems to really help my skin a lot and my bowel movements.. Just have to drink two glasses of water (or applejuice) with two spoons of Molkosan in them. So it is also really easy to drink!

Also think that people who think that have to much candida, should also look at their Vitamins.. People with too much candida have most off the time also too less VitB12 and VitD.

X
I'm a virgo -- and just again about sulfites, (for me) my PATM events are much worse when I eat foods with sulfite preventatives or drink wine beer or cider. Hydrogen sulfite (rotten egg gas) is known to irritate people's eyes and noses but eventually (i think) knocks out the smell detection of the gas...
I used to get heart palp often and am allergic to car fumes much more than others in the same car travelling. Other symptoms brain fog -- I started noticing my PATM in the mid 80's after just taking on a really stressful job. I used to like drinking copious amounts of beer -- possibly another cause mixed in with stress and whatever makes our metabolism different from most others

irritates throats as well
Hee Grateful!

That story about the ozonized magnesium oxide sounds really interested..

I have got already Super Magnesium Complex, so I am taking it now..

Anyways is a Super Magnesium complex also ozonized?

The Molkosan I have right now also helps with getting rid of toxic waste plus it is good for the good bacteria in your tummy.. I will try this Molkosan first, this product only cost 6 Euro's.

But I'm really convinced that a product like that could help because I'm really convinced that the problem is in our bowels.. When I do a enema, my problems are gone. Plus I feel so clean. I really think that the problem is too less oxygen in the bowels. Because off stress we breath too less in our stomach. Bad bacteria have the opportunity to grow and grow.. I'm really interested in the product ozonized magnesium oxide!

X
welcome back Itchylife !!!! sounds like we are both on the same track again - now with adding more "oxygen" to our bodies

I believe u are right getting the junk, poison, toxins  out of our bowels is a major priority !!!!

please google for more information - because I am learning just like all of us here - and so I do NOT know whether a - "super magnesium complex is ozonized" ????????

glad u are having success too, God Bless always !!!!!
well i guess being a virgo adds to the stress in our bodies becauze we tend to see all the flaws and betoo much critical on everythig  or we are perfectionists...plus im a left handed person..adds up to me being detailed minded person...haha just a thought ...any more virgos there.////???????...... or maybe we have some issues in our intestines...maybe diverticulum that are really asymptomatic and that might have disturbed the symbiosis between good and bad bacteria...bad bacteria  being the winner .....just probably diverticulum is the culprit that cause the fungus in us to populate ....but then if might differ to each individual...but it does disturbs our normal flora...probably lets try to get rid of this patm before we deal with it...probably get more oxygen intake ......becoz  treatment to diverticulosis is more of prevention for it to further get worse by eating a lot of fiber intake.....but I guess im just assuming ....but might help...sorry I just cant creating assumptions...
sorri for ssaying the diverticulosis/diverticulumm...i know it cause much to do a barium enema to check if you have this and i gues wht it does is probably  sometime when you are so stress this diverticulosis added up in populating the fungus so its up to you now to control the symbiosis of the good and bad bacteria .....plus enough vitamins ...not really need to treat it ..becoz it had been a contributng factor that the bad fungus favored that time... thats just what i imagined..hehe...
the first to be cured of PATM was bee46 (she experienced PATM in 3 months as far as i can remember). she used 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for a month:

medhelp[dot]org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415?page=12

Ctrl+F and type her username "bee46"

---

since h2o2 is lethal and even the food grade concentration is scary, only a few tried it. there was a case in which h2o2 is ineffective, which i can speculate that oxygen intake in that individual was still insufficient for bodily oxygen needs.

magnesium peroxide is safer, or any so long as you get ample supply of oxygen. other underlying problems such as tumor or overgrowth can be addressed by clean diet and organ detox.

@Girlaghast, Manyearslater - belated happy birthday then!

---  

Interesting Fact about Magnesium Peroxide

from: answers[dot]google[dot]com/answers/threadview/id/178225.html

Magnesium peroxide is commonly known as "oxygenated magnesia." this is a manufactured substance, not a natural mineral product.

Magnesium peroxide also imparts a beneficial alkaline reaction
to water to which it is added, and in the process of neutralizing
acids, liberates the bound oxygen (ensuring a more controlled action
than with hydrogen peroxide, which latter tends to slightly acidify
water). The oxygenating, alkalising and chemo-physiological effects of
magnesium peroxide probably equal, if not exceed its basic magnesium
nutritional benefits. The spent magnesium peroxide is
converted to magnesium hydroxide (Mg(OH)2). The safety of this
material is easily conveyed by the fact that a suspension of magnesium
hydroxide in water is ordinary Milk of Magnesia, which explains its
gentle, yet reliable laxative effect, the latter at doses approaching
½ - 1 tsp in a glass of water. Magnesium peroxide is used as an
anti-septic, chiefly in dentifrices, including toothpowders. These
magnesium compounds meet safety criteria for entering the environment,
including the food chain. The compounds are simple minerals and so,
microorganisms can metabolize them, using their internal organic acids
to solubilize them. Pharmacopoeia indicate deodorant, antiseptic,
anti-infective, antacid, and laxative effects for magnesium peroxide."

"Both magnesium peroxide and magnesium hydroxide are environmentally
benign and actually safe enough to ingest. In fact, they are both
recognized as medicinal antacids - the more common one being magnesium hydroxide, also known as Milk of Magnesia."

source: http://www.gaiaresearch.co.za/magnesium.html, http://www.regenesis.com/ORC/, http://www.regenesis.com/pdf%20files/Battell%2001%20abs.paper/KOENIGSBERG%20and%20SANDEFUR%20%20-%20B2001%20-%20Paper.pdf

peroxide = short for hyperoxide. (hy)peroxide.

quote

"Magnesium oxide is simple elemental magnesium. Many believed that it is poorly absorbed. Its use as a supplement should be reconsidered.” Oxygenated magnesium peroxide has additional assimilation and other advantages (significant alkalization and oxygenation) over other forms of magnesium, let alone simple effective elemental magnesium.

/quote

source: http://www.gaiaresearch.co.za/magnesium.html

quote

Magnesium oxide won't oxidize your gut, but it is a source of magnesium if you are deficient. It is not very absorbable however, more expensive magnesium supplements that are chelated with amino acids or malic acid would be more bioavailable. There's no reason not to use it with P&B shakes, but if you take too much mg in any form, you will just get diarrhea. Theres not much downside unless your kidney function is impaired. (Excess mg is released through urine)

Magnesium peroxide does release free oxygen in your gut, however, as any use of peroxide goes, it is oxidative and if you are exposing your internals to it, you are potentially damaging your own tissues. Supplements like Oxypowder contain magnesium peroxide. It seems to work better if you have a layer of gunk - the peroxide will react with that. But once you get past that, I would be very cautious. Oxidative stress on DNA is a well known mechanism for cancer.

/quote

source: http://************/forums/fm.asp?i=458553

http://www.livestrong.com/article/417755-the-daily-maximum-dose-of-magnesium-oxide/

hey, whatever works for your. it's just a study, best rely on what can benefit your body more.
i mean whatever you can get readily. many studies cancel each other out there would always be scientific debate of findings (see some say Mg-peroxide is safe,but others not). but you know what to do because you're the one in charge of your body/health.

Hyperoxide - A compound having a relatively large percentage of oxygen; a peroxide.
First of all thanks to Girlaghast and everyone in this forum for their valuable helps.I think my worst problem was becoming conditioned to PATM when people reacts to me. I wish I could find a way to destroy and forget some of impressions about my dreadful past. I mean PATM is so sticky and it wants to hurt me immediate after I experience the same situation. for example when I enter a crowded place or listening to a special sound or anything else. It was wonderful if our god had given us a magical ability to remove some of our memories. I will die now or few years later so I need to help others because of having a graceful soul after my death. but when I see other people react to me I feel my god has dropped me and I'm misguided. I hope you can understand me. So sorry if I'm only complaining and I haven't any idea. I love you all. God bless all of you.
hope all is well with everyone.

I am working on the website whenever I get the chance and hopefully in the near future, thanks to the advice from saintash, I will have a new forum on the site that makes it much easier to contribute to the new site! It will hopefully resemble this site but my goal is to get more doctors involved.

I have started a new poll about PATM and having babies. Check it out here
http://windowtowellbeing.com/2012/09/28/patm-and-babies/

Also check out the motivation page as well
http://windowtowellbeing.com/motivation/

I also started a page titled Statistics. I will only publish facts and statistics related to PATM. Someday I hope to post the percentage of people cured! and that percentage to be 100%!!
http://windowtowellbeing.com/statistics/

I will continue working on the site... continue trying to find the TRUTH and continue to work hard for ALL OF US!! You all are very important to me!

If you have any extra money, which I know is hard to come by this day and age, it would be AWESOME if you could click on the PayPal donate link on the site on the right side of the page and donate what you can so I can continue building a site that may get us a medical CURE!

Thanks and God Bless
tennis89

Also check the statics!: http://windowtowellbeing.com/statistics/
to see how many visits the site has from which country. Indicating the (possibly likely) amount of people with PATM
Top 3 at the moment:

#1 United States (764)
#2 United kingdom (195)
#2 Canada (148)

i am one of the 15 from the Netherlands
---
Something else, things that have helped some people:

H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) (use caution! dangerous)
Nose surgery or something related to nose (odor coming from nose)
Detoxing and reducing candida and healing leaky gut
Plant Diet? seems to keep PATM temporarily low (for some)
--
Question to all:
Do you have Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, or " skin writing") ? "allergic reaction to touch presents itself with itching, rashes and redness on the area. The skin gets inflamed and this can last for a few minutes. As this disease makes it possible to scratch any design or word on to the skin, it is known as skin writing disease."

Try scratching/rubbing 2 lines on your arm or other body part with your nails and wait a few minutes. Do you see any (swollen) red lines?
--
We might first want to make our symptoms clear, because i think that we have different sort of people with PATM. One might have a candida related and other a TMAU for example. will do later.
has anyone here thought that they had fecal impaction? maybe we had a back up of feces in our bodies. I am a long term sufferer of constipation ever since I was little. I remember my dr. prescribing enemas to my mom so she could give them to me , I couldn't and getting enemas.  I think maybe some of us have a stronger odor than others but people are detecting something from  us that is making them uncomfortable.  I would say just find out what foods your allergic to. Stop eating them. A lot of people can't digest diary and wheat and some of them don't even know it. Maybe some people have symptoms and some don't (it is a fact that the human body is unable to digest dairy, meat, fish, eggs, wheat and corn).  We were designed for fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I went to the tuberose website. I saw a picture of an intestine that was severely damaged by diet, eating the wrong kinds of food for human consumption.

that's probably what is wrong with us. there's probably holes in our intestines and what not. just damage. stuff is leaking...toxins are getting into our blood streams ...emitting from out skin causing the reactions in other people.  sometimes people get an odor. I guess some of us don't.   I've had dr.s say i do not smell. But why when I'm in the store people are always putting their fingers up to their noses. or over their mouth. I wish i really knew. But I'm sure it's fecal impactions. We're backed up with lots of feces from years and years of eating poorly.   Get a juicer and drink lots of vegetables and fruit juices. Clean your colon and get plenty of exercise.  Eat enough food , make sure your getting enough calories in the day. Track your calories.  and don't forget to drink enough water according to your weight.  dont' ever be dehydrated. you will get constipated. If anyone here suffers from constipation. try exercising or try abdominal massages.  you can research how to do self massages.

I meant I couldn't stand getting enemas ( i thought I typed that but I guess i didn't). but yes, having more than one bowel movement a day should be a goal for us.  if we have one movement, once a day, we're still good.  but it would be bad if we can't eliminate waste every single day. you can try the abdominal massages twice a day.  i also do hot and cold showers , when your in the bad...wash with hot water...don't burn yourself but make sure the temperatures are drastically different.  and then wash in hot water for more mins and in cold water for several seconds and then switch back to hot for several mins.  and keep doing this over and over throughout the shower until you're done washing.  this will draw out toxins that have built up in your body.  i think we just have food putrefying in our bodies and it's releasing toxins and causing parasitic infections.  maybe that's why people have those skin scratches...it could be parasitic.  i get those every now and again but not every other day like i use to. which drove me mad.
eat onions. it kills bacteria in the body. i eat a lot of onions with salads. i haven't eaten meat in over a year. I've had some dairy b/c i get weak moments but it's best to stay away from dairy and yeast products as i suspect that candida /overgrowth of yeast plays a part in PATM.
however saintash cant find magnesium peroxide or calcium peroxide for oral supplements..its mainlly use for industrial...or do you know where to buy it
YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IN WRONG DIRECTION.

I think by now we have tried tons of things atleast since years.
PATM for me even still exists till date!!!!

I have tried Green Tea and Apple Cider Vinegar a lot.
Earlier also I tried Antacids and it failed miserably.
Along with that I am also following plant based diet.
A lot of times, I have also tried Sauna Bath almost daily.
Then guys over here started talking about L-Glutamine
and possibly all other amino acids supplements.
None of them have proved to be any kind of worth.
Then came the STEVIA and its talk on as a substitute for Sugar.

The point is, there has been no value on investing such expensive products.
I live in INDIA, earn around 700$ per month on my own, belong to Middle Class.
There has been month where I spent all my salary on these nutritional things,
and still we imagine there is some kind of INNER problem in us
related to intestines, bowels, digestion, breathing, toxins, and etc..., etc...

FRUSTRATION HAS NOW REACHED TO ITS OPTIMUM LEVEL!!!!!!!!!
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
I HAVE COME TO ANOTHER CONCLUSION NOW, OUT OF THE BOX.

This problem as I imagine seems to be from OUTER part rather than INNER.
We are the people who attract dusts, and mites and they revolve around us.

BIGGEST CULPRIT FOR THIS IS "AIR  CONDITIONER"!!!

Yes, because I remember starting to face this problem when I was
exposed to AC for longer time since last year which was the period
when I started doing overtime for my Job sitting in AC full day.
And then team was increased causing more people to sit in small room.
This was the time when, I feel lack of oxygen started.

Just GOOGLE, "Disadvantage of air conditioner", I found one link:
http://www.prlog.org/10776697-disadvantages-of-air-conditioner.html

=========================================================
You can read this from above link:
4. Air anion can inhibit human central nervous system and plays a role
in the regulation of cortical function. However, the air conditioner filter
can absorb excess anions in the air, resulting in increased indoor cation.
The normal ratio of anions and cations is out of balance lead to
human physiological disorders, and clinical symptoms may occur.
Rooms installed air conditioner are generally sealed. So this will make
the air became turbid, increase the number of bacteria,
increase the density of harmful gases such as carbon dioxide,
and reduce the ion density. If there are people smoking indoors,
which would aggravate the deterioration of indoor air.
Human stay in this environment for too long is bound to make people dizzy.

5. If patients with allergic rhinitis long stay in air-conditioned room,
it is likely to cause the recurrence of allergic rhinitis.
They are a Biology easily lead to allergic rhinitis.
And they most like to live in an environment close to 25.
Therefore, to physical health, people who long-term stay in
air-conditioned room need to occasionally open windows for ventilation.
Sheets and bedding should always laundry with 60C hot water.
Carpets need to be vacuumed regularly. Curtains should be regularly cleaned.

Also I remember, getting electrostatic current from my colleagues
occasionally when touching shirts and also from chairs and
metals slightly, which was 6 months before PATM started.
Then after more people joined, the room got dense and unclean
and untidy. I think during this I started attracting dusts around me.
In my childhood I have suffered regularly from bronchitis problem (asthama).
Since last year I think my skins, bones and Breathe have been main
reason for PATM due to frequent exposure to AC and dusty areas.

I think vitamin B's and D can solve problem, and we must
regularly stay in Non-AC and hot environments for longer time.
Also people in this forrum just observe the environments
from where your PATM gets worse, I think it would be
Retail stores or other dusty and Air conditioned areas.

Read more from Wikipedia on "Allergic rhinitis"
Also study a bit on "Histamine" too.

God Bless everyone with Good Healthy Life!!!
Also, one guy suggested facing this problem from 1980's.
Because this was the time when AC's started getting soled
in households commercially and in more homes.
It just makes the air dry in your room.
Just give a thought to this.

Thanks ALL............
May be. PATM is really confusing......my Wife and other family members at my home never gets PATM reaction from me........But i dont know why lot of PATM reactions at office. And yes i dont have AC at my home due to avergae weather.....but yes centralised AC at work.
I discussed my PATM problem with my family....they are really not accepting....they say its in my head......which again hurts my like PATM.
Good to see ur "PATM and BABIES" forum. Its very important issue if PATM really plays any role in congenital disorder.
i perfectly understand how frustrting that maybe becoz i also experience it....but we have to be patient....its really draining..but i guess all the remedies are more of diet changes... try going to dr whitings on candida ...youtube...might give you some light..becoz all the diet that is being said and remedies is to lessen the fungus or candida in our bodies which are anearobic .but then his product is expensive ..might try liquid oxygen drops ...look it up in google
I can hardly remember ever been exposed to an AC in my early childhood because I had this thing still at my teens in school. It was hot that day as I can still remember. I heard people coughing and the rest you already know.
I work now in an AC room, it seems to help or nothing at all! Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with ACs.
About the stats in windowtowellbeing, please don’t take it too literal. It is a good estimation though but not accurate as many would sometimes expect.
For example, many internet subscribers may use more than one computer and each of those computers will get recorded as different public IP addresses in tennis89’s site log. So one person may appear as 10 users depending how many computers  used. The opposite can happen too, a giant café may use something similar to NAT and 10 users from a single location will appear as a single IP or one person.

Others might use some form of internet proxies and give false impressions to be in some other country where the proxies are.

But even though the numbers are not really accurate; windowtowellbeing does give us a relativistic proportion of how many might be out there in terms geographical location. Good work tennis89! At least we now have a good idea of their proportionality because before we had very little stats.
unless the site has the capability of tracking MAC addresses + IP addresses + locale + such and such? does the site have such capabilities, membership-wise? then again why go to that extent, it's not a PTC site?

i think user accounts should be considered if per person tracking - not visitor - is a thing of interest. the current visitor count could also serve as an estimate for PATM awareness.

@smart64 - its good to look at all possibilities, but why we? and only us, not other household members? why does it only happen when we are introduced in a specific contained place? can't fit this puzzle piece to the whole puzzle picture...

@why3 - hi! :) been a long time, how are you holding up?

i think we already found a viable cure (not absolute), but the explanation behind still sits ill.

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYONE! ALL INPUTS APPRECIATED.
anyone tried?

Colonic or Enema
For a colonic, add 1 cup (8 ozs.) 3% H202 to 5 gallons warm water. (Do not exceed this amount) For an enema, add 1 tablespoon of 3% H202 to a quart of warm distilled water.
"Although the colon tends to accumulate thicker layers of old toxic waste than the other areas, the majority of what you will see coming out of you will be from the small intestine.

If the small intestine contains blockages around the duodenum area (the small intestine next to the stomach), the secretions from the pancreas, liver and gall bladder ducts (the source of many digestive enzymes) have been blocked. Therefore, you can assume that your body's ability to digest food properly has been greatly impaired."

http://www.moinhos-velhos.com/colon-cleansing.htm

--- VS ---

"For example, I used to be a pathologist and I personally performed over 1000 autopsies (and witnessed many thousands of others), which means that I got to look inside the intestines of many people, a lot of whom were healthy until they met with some tragic and untimely fatal event (I was a medical examiner specializing in forensic pathology). So I know from first-hand experience that people are not loaded with toxic residue, not carrying excess pounds of colonic waste and not encrusted with caked-on stool that’s hard to remove. In fact, I’d guesstimate that over 99 percent of physicians would agree with me that cleansing is unnecessary because they know the colon cleans itself. Who do you think is to be believed? Medical doctors who’ve actually studied and know first-hand how the colon works in health and disease, or marketers who are selling you a product? If you chose marketers, all I can say is caveat emptor (let the buyer beware).

Here’s what the Mayo Clinic has to say about colon cleansing: “It’s unnecessary. Your colon doesn’t require enemas or special diets or pills to eliminate waste material and bacteria. It does this naturally on its own.” And here’s a quote from an article on the Seattle-based Swedish Medical Center’s web site: “Things don’t crust over” in your colon, says Robert Russell, MD, a gastroenterologist at the Jean Mayer Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University in Boston. “The business about putrefaction is all baloney. There are not pieces of food hanging around in there getting old.”

http://www.everydayhealth.com/blog/zimney-health-and-medical-news-you-can-use/colon-cleansing-is-a-waste-of-time-money-and-effort/
it happens everywhere. it started in large office with i think a broken AC air conditioning but I'm not sure if this is the cause because it happens everywhere and i am the only one from all the others (~100?) who have it now. For a half year i was sitting on a U shaped cushion. PATM started somewhere in second month. Now i ge back to school.

Things i can think of related to the time when it started it could have something to do with: omega 3 (fish oil) supplements (only 1 month), chocolate-milk/cappuccino/coffee/tea like drinks from a (powder) machine, eating more bread and lack of sleep.

*Not effected: parents, some family members i know of, some friends i know of (maybe others do get effected?) and Doctors... oh and another thing strange children under the age of ~17 i think.

*Effected:
almost everyone else? though some people do not get effected (only a small percentage). It looks like older people are more effected, but not sure though.

A friend says there is nothing, it is in your head (joking) and says he would tell me if he smelled something. He also doesn't get effected. Other friends are also not effected. I could say they got slowly used to it when my PATM was beginning or so, but i doubt it.. Although this could also explain why my parent don't get effected and why people (friends) i am in contact with are not effected.

*Signs on effected:
sour faces, touching nose, covering nose, coughing, sleepy feeling, rubbing face, watery eyes (often after longer exposure or maybe sensitivity) probably along with irritated eyes. holding their breath or excessive breathing (taking a deep breath or breathing out when leaving the train/bus/tram). runny nose > grabbing a tissue. sneezing.

Some people look around trying to find me (lol..). Others don't (like its just a normal cough). The ones close look at my feet. Trying to hide their reactions when i look at them. when i don't look, usually their hand goes to face. sometimes they act like they do that always when i look at them.

You might say, this is what people do, but not at this rate. and yes i do pay more attention to it now, and also try to pick out the non related ones.

Maybe doctors know it but don't say anything because they don't believe in Candida overgrowth and leaky gut. Or it really is in my head but only the part of PATM which then is like a layer over my life without effecting anything else in the way.

*My symptoms (started when PATM started):
Burning feet feeling, only when i make contact with ground or shoes.
Nose inflammation (blocked nose) (not sure if i had this even before patm)
more hunger (not just sugar)
touching and rubbing my nose (without a real reason..)

*Other symptoms (before PATM):
Burning in groin area (on contact of body parts i think) while sitting. that's why i was sitting on U shaped cushion. (maybe effected sphincter muscle)
When sleeping too little, the next day i get sounds and gas in stomach.
When sleeping too much, low back pain when still in bed.
A little difficulty swallowing
Sometimes skin writing (dermographism)

no diarrhea (more likely to when lack of sleep and stomach problems),
no constipation (rarely)

*Note:
The burning feelings, skin writing (all on contact) and nose inflammation (as result) can all be because of high histamine. But the same PATM effects caused by histamine from what i know are only on the person itself and without odor.

Sooo... things i now think that may be the PATM causer are:
- Nose inflammation (smell from nose? caused by histamine?)
- Possible weak Sphincter muscle (Fecal odor? caused by sitting on U shaped cushion which might have cause weak sphincter muscle if that is even possible???)
- Possible Candida and Leaky Gut (because of those drinks at office? and hunger feeling)
Candida seems also to be connected (or confuse with) to histamine)
**Correction. Rubbing my nose i had long before PATM, i don't know why i do this, maybe i just got used to it somehow.. i only do this when my hands are free its not like i have a real need to do this
bee46, PATM-free at this date may31,2011, but her doctor visit that day confirmed she still have candida and gut dysbiosis. She visited a doctor because she felt sluggish. it's a solid fact that her gut flora is still imbalanced. but her PATM is gone. (PATM of which I define "coughing/sneezing/sniffing reaction from people up to 15meters or more, with or without chemically permeable wall.")

She said her doc said that "the symptoms of severe candida can vary from a person to the other, that candida can modify someone's body odor drastically so it is possible that this new odor could create some type of reactions from others." but she's still cured of PATM at this point. (PATM of which I define " coughing/sneezing/sniffing reaction from people up to 15meters or more, with or without chemically permeable wall.")

though im considering her 3 month battle with PATM because it's quite short  definitely. but others with prolonged PATM significally lessened their symptoms with oxygen intake or diet of antioxidants. ah, but one even got cured with bentonite clay! so, im still pinning it with an uncatalyzed chemical compound.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415?page=14

---

to:ALL - anyone read something about the reason "when the colon can't clean itself?" im finding it difficult to find something about this. thanks in advance. also, about "lint and candida and odor."
who had dandruff since PATM? anyone itchy since PATM?
it may be an anionic chemical compound OR it could be overmultiplication of our dead skin cells (desquamation rate is high). we are heavy on lint aren't we?

private message me, note me, easier to read that way.
some of you need not respond if you had posted these symptoms from recent pages..
I believe that anybody here who said they have been cured are either mistaken or gotten rid of their symptoms temporary and will be back in no time. Some people celebrate too quickly only to find themselves wrong and embarrassed and eventually end up silent or writing again with a different account name.

If there’s cure out to put our lives back to where it was again, we just haven’t found it yet. The moment someone finds it will be known throughout this forum because the news will spread like wildfire.
additional info on Hydrogen Sulfide:

The odor increases as the gas becomes more concentrated, with the strong rotten egg smell recognisable up to 30 ppm. Above this level, the gas is reported to have a sickeningly sweet odor up to around 100 ppm. However, at concentrations above 100 ppm, a person's ability to detect the gas is affected by rapid temporary paralysis of the olfactory nerves in the nose, leading to a loss of the sense of smell.

H2S is classed as a chemical asphyxiant, similar to carbon monoxide and cyanide gases. It inhibits cellular respiration and uptake of oxygen,

http://www.safetydirectory.com/hazardous_substances/hydrogen_sulfide/fact_sheet.htm

@saintash i did have itching of my scalp..
let me add another thing
about mercury now. Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (the energy saving lights) contain mercury. I did have a small cracked light in the room that eventually died, i just noticed a crack.
maybe anyone else here has some experience with a broken light bulb or something don't know just saying...
I all, again  about my intake on foods containing sulfite preservatives, which are in just about everything we eat and in lots of brewed drinks, etc. In my case, my PATM events are worse when I consume this preservative, even to the point where my exhaled breath contains possibly a mix of hydrogen sulfite -- the rotten egg gas smell -- still, sometimes when I know my intake is zero, a few in the office are still clearing their throats. but reducing my intake of sulfite preservative ladened foods and drinks has helped greatly. could be a combination of things environmental, what I had eaten, stress levels etc. Or just that my metabolism deals poorly with sulfite and when loaded up, rids itself of the chemical in different ways.
Or a combination of specific ingredients with the sulfite preservatives gives out the reaction and not just this preservative alone...???

These days were wonderful for me due to all of your guidance about this disease. So I decided to keep studying and not be disappointed. therefore I would have a hard exam in February 2013 otherwise I should study in a expensive college though I doesn't have any salary. also it's about time for me to stand on my own feet as I suffer from this disease more that 11 years (When I was 12 years old till now.) and just this month I found that I'm not alone. Thanks to all of you. Please pray for me.
yup you can do it...ok we will pray for you..always think positive becoz accordng to "the secret" ( a movie about positive thinkng)what you think is what you will achieve.... your mind is a magnet...so think positive so you will attract positve results... dont let frustrations put you back to negativity back to zero.....attract positive thoughts..imagine feel that you have passed the exams ..visualize it have a feel of it.own it....coz what you visualize you materialize... just a short tip... you can do it..
there's an enzyme in the body that converts the irritant sulfite into a non irritant form of a salt - sulfate. the enzyme uses molybdenum (cofactor) & B2 to carry out the process. SO3 = sulfite, SO4 = sulfate (though in the .png file only water is needed + the enzymes to convert). *i honestly base this loosely.

"This is the last step in the metabolism of sulfur-containing compounds and the sulfate is excreted." - wiki

http://pathman.smpdb.ca/pathways/SMP00041/pathway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sulfite-oxidase-mechanism.png

also, sulfides form sulfite

http://www.alken-murray.com/Eq019.gif
http://www.alken-murray.com/Eq020.gif

*i think there's some correlation in iron deficiency to PATM, im finding a valid explanation for that... also, sulfite is my only first lead (but it looks promising). could be an excess of H2S or an excess of (HSO3)2-. so far, i favor the anion...

@gethealthy21 - assimiliation of additional oxygen in the form of h2o2 to cure PATM was given some big attention a year ago. LondonBlob also rid his PATM on h2o2.. im taking this route to an answer. you can take a whole new route to an explanation too, it's kinda worthwhile.

im still gathering info of those who took/take h2o2 along with their diet and other regimen and the duration of intake in this forum. might find something valuable with that.

im like to propose that PATM is a symptom. It really is a symptom like cough, or fever which adds up to the definition of a myriad of diseases. but it's still metabolic/chemical in nature..

but what i hate is stress because i can only fit some similiarities if i attribute them to the effect of stress, like skin writing disease. it's a weak support but kinda worth a shot, coz the all the pieces would fit. *disclaimer: i don't have any useful clinical diagnostic knowledge of some sort.
Happiness releases a hormone called oxytocin, aka "love-drug". oxytocin reduce levels of free radicals. anyone experienced less symptoms when happy? and it could also add up 'because we are less stressed' to this new idea..
he rid of PATM doing:
- eating 20almonds/day
- taking triphala
- walking 1km in the morning
- drinking coconut water

he had it for about 1+ year

(sounds to me he cleansed his bloodstream and colon, and it normalized his body processes)
First of all thanks to Girlaghast. I will never forget your favourable words and your helps.  And here is all of other pages that helped me a lot:
1.     (Special thanks to tennis89)
2.
and also
    (belong to previous page)
Thanks so much and God bless all of you.
1. http://windowtowellbeing.com/   (Special thanks to tennis89)
2. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ais3Hro38bJmdGdTaXJoTmtJeENYMzB6ZVZhMVhPYXc&single=true&gid=2&output=html
and also
(belong to previous page)
Can you please point me to the actual post by this person?  Is it Sat007, who got healed or anyone else for that matter. I think it’s interesting to look at everyone who has claimed to have been healed.
Viewing 3801-4000 comments: