People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 4001-4200 comments:
I took Hydrogen Peroxide in 2007 and it did not do a thing. I was theorising it would eliminate microbes within the digestive system at least. I was well aware of the danger but then I was alone and had to test it on myself because there was no available lab rat around.

I am intrigued by the fact that some people claim to have been cured of PATM with this. What is the probability that these people may have had something like BB, and as might be expected the answer would be yes. And that goes for any brand of mouthwash, it does cure BB as well. Whatever the answer, one day we will know. Time is the only factor here.
You're right -- Lack of iron could could also be part of the problem -- to quote  "Iron is an important dietary mineral that is involved in various bodily functions, including the transport of oxygen in the blood. This is essential in providing energy for daily life. Iron deficiency means less oxygen is delivered to the cells. This can lead to fatigue, tiredness and decreased immunity.

Keeping your iron levels within healthy limits is important. In some cases, supplements may be required. However, too much iron in the body can build up and result in toxicity and even death. Don’t self-diagnose and don’t take iron supplements unless advised by your doctor."
another bit of info I have found on  Margaret Moss' Foods Mattere site under sulfates and sulfites that could be a cause of people producing too much hydrogen sulfite  "Ulcerative colitis
Like many things, sulphate is good in the right place, and harmful in the wrong one.
Some undigested protein reaches the large intestine. Those amino acids that contain sulphur provide sulphate for certain bacteria, which make hydrogen sulphide out of it.
An enzyme called rhodenase should remove this hydrogen sulphide. If you are short of rhodenase, the hydrogen sulphide can damage the cells of the colon wall, causing ulcerative colitis."
http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/sulphites/articles/sulphates_sulphites.html is the link
been listening to youtube nursery rhymes ....one of which is my dog ben-song    
its relaxes me a lot... other songs they have are ; incy wincy spider ; and rainrain go away....it relaxes me..hihi
or oppa ganman style :D gudam. also, watch many funny cat videos!
that sulphate thing is interesting b/c around the time that i had PATM i was eating a lot of dry fruit and nuts that contain sulphur dioxide. is that the same thing?
Hi, I'm okay. PATM is still there...
I have dry scalp...
Yes -- especially dried fruits, nuts etc if dried out in the sulphated way -- some types may be sun dried or dried by other methods, which should be fine. Possible with some of us that it is a combination of deficiencies that stand us apart -- like low on molybdenum, a co factor for the sulphate oxidase enzyme that coverts sulphite to sufate, with lack of iron, and with another deficient enzyme, rhodenase. Together making me not deal with sulfites well, possibly causing PATM.
I ‘m not a medical expert and wish I could understand more of the scientific papers I’ve looked at to make sure I’m on the right track. But by reducing my sulphite preservative intake has helped me with some of my bigger PATM moments (exhaling, I believe, a mix containing hydrogen sulphite) And again, some are still mildly irritated by me, throat clearing, itchy noses etc . Please be careful with taking some of the peroxide solutions – follow the medical advice/instructions well
Having Chewing Gums also has reduced the effect to a great extent.
I think the reason is chewing gum has got many health benedits as it
stimulates the production of saliva and then enzymes making the digestion
process a lot smoother, cleaner and easier.

Nowadays, I usually take ORBIT (Sugar free) chewing gum after breakfast and lunch and dinner.

ALL THE BEST to everyone on their mission!!!!!!
on the sulfite reduction path -- someone earlier mentioned eating almonds helped greatly (i think) anyway there may be a link to do with having good support for certain enzymes like rhdonese, which is said to nullify the gas in your gut?? and B17  try looking at www.tswj.com/2012/648085/ or search on B17, which is found in bitter almonds, fruit seeds including inside an apricot kernal -- as with everything try in moderation
sorry, that link does not seem to work --
I think we are suffering from atrophic rhinitis
sorry i missed your post.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415?page=12

posted on Jan21,2011.
if the link doesn't work just search it on page 12 of this forum.
then CTRL+F: Sat007 Jan 21, 2011

what diet were you in during your h2o2 intake?

---
i think there's a high level of sulfide/sulfate's in the bowels,and the intestine can't function well, malabsorbing the food we eat. there's an enzyme in the intestines that breaks sulfide/sulfate down, probly it was shut or the load was too big.
what are your body temperatures? low? high? normal?
please check it.

kindly leave me a note. thanks!
About b17 -- check all the safety facts on this one
low body temperature = enzyme activity slows down
high body temperature = enzyme gets destroyed

if normal body temp, do you experience fatigue, coughs, lowblood (check on your automatic blood pressure monitor if you have one, normal is about 120/80), asthma, headaches, skin itching and/or skin reddening about an hour after eating? yes or no?

@manyearslater - i've unavailable data to know the probability of BB-PATM sufferers who rid them of h2o2.
i kind a notice that wheneve i swallow the coconut oil  ...i observed lesser patm.. anyone notice it as well for those who hd been using it....well instant relief for the cranky feeling of peoples allergic reaction to me.....
Thanks for trying, anyway -- it's a tricky ailment we have -- possibly a busted gene? who knows. Keeping away from sulfites (beers, wine)  when I'm out works  and drinking 1/2 scotch with water goes well -- maybe a connection there. My particular case points mainly at sulfite intake as the culprit -- maybe even something in my throat/  voice box because the bigger events happened when I spoke, not just breathing -- maybe the overload of sulfites releases something there -- still not really sure but it does seem that hydrogen sulfite builds up and i exhale the gas instead of it assimilating and expelled in other ways
I wonder what's in coconut oil -- if it contains sulfite preservatives then that would not work for me -- but if it was fresh...
I was taking a lot of supplements, protein shakes, amino-acids & vitamins.

I ate a lot of beef, chicken, fish. Now, I'm trying to follow a vegetarian diet in direct accordance with grateful2000’s scheme. I have tried so many things without any luck but the veg diet is the only one that has reduced reaction from people for me so far. I’ve never gone over 3 days in a row so I’ve got a lot to go. I will never stop trying.

Do you think the meat has high level of sulfide content?

One more thing, when I took the H2O2, it made me sick… I felt as if I was going to have a seizure coz all they muscles in my body were tightening especially in the neck area and I couldn’t breathe properly, just straight after taking it. I’d probably be dead had I continued…. possibly I was allergic to it. I had to stop or end up in the gutter. I didn’t see any changes for myself.  There is also a chance that the other supplements were interfering with it too.

Who knows, it might help you guys coz we are all unique in a way!
Thanks saintash. After reading Sa007 posting, I am able to eliminate a few things that doesn’t help but narrow it to a few.

I have been drinking coconut milk all the time ever since I was a young. It definitely has nothing to do with it. I’ve exercising for over 10yrs like crazy after I got PATM and didn’t show any sign of increasing or decreasing. I’ve hardly done any lately, and it doesn’t affect my PATM whatsoever.

But I haven’t tried the Sompu/Fennel seeds, Jeer, triphala herbal tablet and turmeric powder.

I think the mystery lies within these items.Have tried any of them?
I’m going to try and look at these few items which I haven’t heard of.
I also think it's coming from my nose, also having a nose inflammation / infection. Atrophic Rhinitis is one of the possibilities if it has something to do with our nose. More diseases cause odor from the nose.

" The findings of atrophic rhinitis are easily recognizable.  The first sign often is the smell of the patient.  In some cases, this can be severe.  Paradoxically, this likely will cause distress to everyone except the patient, due to the prevalent finding of anosmia.  Patients may relate that others have informed them of the smell.  Some patients have also been noted to have clinical depression at presentation due to the social implications of the disease. "

But doctors do not smell anything...

I did not notice something with my nose, until some in this forum where talking about things like breathing through your nose and a nose operation that stopped PATM. (deviated septum)
After reading this i checked my nose and breathing and discovered that i do not breath like i should, i noticed a little blockage in my nose. So went to my General Practitioner about this and he checked it and said i have a nose inflammation and gave me Nasonex nose spray with main ingredient mometasonfuroaat, a corticosteroid. For 4 weeks. So far nothing big maybe the effects of PATM became less, but not sure if its the sprays work.

But then again it could also not have something to do with my nose, we don't know..
Hi gethealthy -- Turmeric for me works to the point that my stool is firm and more of it -- not lots of movements and less volume. It is said that it puts good bacteria in your gut and knocks out some of the bad.
Maybe check the coconut oil you take does not have sulfite in it...
If your intake of sulfites is a probable cause even some toothpaste has a form of this preservative in it
The Turmeric sounds good to me. I’ll try and get some of that.

As for the coconuts, there are coconuts everywhere where I live. The coconut milk comes fresh from the coconuts when it’s still green. The coconut oil is derived from the ripe and matured coconut. Coconut oil and the milk/juice are not the same. Coconut milk/juice is transparent like water but its sweet, in contrast the oil is white like milk and tastes different. We get them fresh straight from outside coz they’re everywhere. They are not sold in shops here coz no one would buy.
well... if candida or yeast infection could be the other reason for this ... try to watch ellagica part 3 .in youtube......about ellagic acid which is in cranberies and some nuts that can stop these fungus from growing in our bodies...
to nybody there who is drinking cranberry juice..........what is the effect ..becoz i realize that when  i drink plenty of it...im having intchiness although not that bigtime...slight itch in my skin and scalp..is this the healing process or is it allergy...
hopefully its the ellagica working hehe
i think its the gluten in alcohol that is causing patm ////
the funny thing i observed is the ithching right side of my body the arms and legs stopped and subsided ithcing  and now its on the left side...this part of the body stopped ithcing now its this side thats itching but not like allergy that will not stop ...mine would lighten up after  a while .......probably its the ellagic acid working.....this sickness is really making me crazy....
as per the coconuts it must be the coconut oil....
but its my first time to try the cranberry juice after watching the allegica video  ..........and if its really gonna stop the yeast it might take sometime ..but how long if ever to decapaciate all the fungus in this body
how long .............thats whats hard with this sickness ...now the left side itchiness in my legs is now softening its no longer itching..funny though..
this is a message that I recently received from saintash.... sad news! i do plan on making a forum available on my website in the near future so that we can all continue communicating:

hi tennis89! i got a problem with medhelp. they erased all my posts and journal entries and disabled my account. so much for research. heh. im looking forward for your site to expand and have a forum or some sort of discussion at least. please inform everyone on medhelp. thank you! :)

IRON!!!!
ok...will try that thankx
All of you are researching in the wrong way~!
It's not in relation to digestion~!
The "smell"  is from our head mostly.
Someone also have PATM Whatever he/she eats at that time.
The PATM shows it's fury expecially when someone is in a situation of  awful tensity.
The scent can spread over 20meters or even more~!
To sum up,I think it's a kind of hormone that can attract oppisite sex or inform other animals that it's your territory.Just like the bear can get the scent to find the oppisite sex far away to propagate~!
Hi  --  try turmeric, gentain root and raw ginger all in their natural state -- unprocessed -- may be benificial -- can be cooked in foods.  Again, I try hard to keep away from the many forms of sulfite preservatives, which are in everything, just about.
@wingkai what you said could be another thing, even though it seems like PATM effects do not happen on people i know (parents/some friends), but people around/near us do get affected. (i only notice because i pay attention to the reaction that other people usually only show when they do not see me watch) my friends don't look at the details that is shown.  
It also happens when i am not tensed... not at all to be specific.

And what do you mean exactly by: The "smell"  is from our head mostly.
because if it is pheromones than it would be a odor right?

if you know more please let us know.

The reason why people look at my feet (or maybe pants) is maybe because they smell a urine like odor, which with animals is often used as territory marks (by pheromones?)

That might also be why people are acting like there is nothing when i look. If it is a urine odor then well it would be embarrassing or so to tell someone, maybe they just think i pee in my pants... this actually might be whats really going on??

the strange thing i know noticed is after going to the toilet to pee just after i did for one second i get a smell, i think yes! a urine smell or something?
And i think today my urine also smells a little sour?
** correction, the last part should be:
....my sweat from my armpits also smells a little sour?  
Actually I was going to bring it up with saintash. When he said he was going to hack data from everyone I was going to remind him not to freak users and people off as we need users to be comfortable with their private information & identity, so forth, but I just felt it wasn’t my business.
Whether he meant it in a good way or not, it would still make people uncomfortable but only this time the webmaster/administrator was freaked off.
If it’s the case, then it’s very sad coz I’m sure saintash didn’t really mean it that way, but it’s a clear sign for us to be careful on what we say and do.
Saintash, just get a new username coz I’m sure it’s just a warning. We need your intelligence in this battle against PATM.
I wonder if bad bacterium from tooth decay or gum desease has  a connection? Mixed in with whatever sets us apart from others?
I had a urinary track infection a few years back (rare for a bloke) and my pee did not smell good. i was given a strong antibiotic for it, and after the course was done, as a side effect, my bowel movements had improved out-of-sight -- better than consuming turmeric at the time. Points to an overload of bad bacteria in the gut. Around this time I started eliminating sulfite preservative (even in some toothpastes) from my consumption and the fecal breath events lessoned. Even so, at times I still have PATM occurances...I'm looking into taking raw ginger in my cooking and will up date the conclusions if they present... cheers all
I have some doubts when I take oregano oil, nuts, gluten, ice cream, eggs, garlic instantly patm out and a lot of people have many reactions at the time the body seems q download and pulls all patm and hours there is no reaction when I also feel the same sport all people have many reactions when I shower and no, my feeling is that patm is created in the body and stuff repel it and then re-create more patm, you think your dobre this? they say that the sweet and gluten is bad if it makes the same effect on me that oregano oil or nuts, yesterday I auditioned take much ice cream when many reactions to any hours
My theory is this, no one has cured patm exist only foods that make everything out and leave you accumulated reactions awhile until more is formed is the same so take a fresh one-fungal process is the same, patm is real since the clothes become impregnated patm, no one has thought of carrying a garment or towel analyze? logically has permeated something, when compared with people who wear no patm, plus all the people here talking about candida, leaky gut, etc. I disagree people who have these diseases is patm! I'm not going to do a trial and error like a lab rabbit, this is the reality here nobody is going to get rid of patm with hunguentos, oils etc. This goes beyond asumanlo, the only way is to hire a laboratory and analytical pay house dust, clothing, etc. battery of medical tests that is the way
the only thing you can do is control when you have reactions, for example are home alone or going to sleep takes nuts, oregano oil, ice cream, gluten, sweet patm then react immediately and for a few hours, how are you single No problem when you're with people only drink water, vegetables, legumes and foods and unresponsive took no this will be similar to not having praise patm, let's face it if there were a cure would not be talking here think it's time to put feet on the floor, try it and tell me
It could, it’s a possibility but I’ve never had that problem. If for instance PATM is initially caused by bad oral hygiene to start with, PATM should be more common in poorer countries.
The problem we don’t have proper statistics on the global population as our data only contain those who have internet access. Poorer regions of the world probably are not so fortunate. Given what PATM does, most wouldn’t even show up on public internet places.
@gethealthy21 thanks for the update about saintash
@ Manyearslater thanks.

@ All
my PATM seems to be around every time, not only sometimes. it's just that some people don't show the patm effects when close to me. My PATM might be better sometimes but without me really knowing it since i don't smell it or show other signs...

Some thing i did notice was at a birthday party, there were at least four people other than the ones i already knew who i maybe saw just once at a previous birthday but none of them showed any symptoms. Only one older man did but, by coughing but maybe that's normal for him since he also was asking me something and having a conversation with me, But he was also the first one to leave, but that could also have to do with something else. Strange.. if it would have something to do with thinking about PATM than it still is strange since some then do get effected and others not.

...Just trying to give more information about a PATM sufferer
I do not have the symptoms of a urinary tract infection.
My urine color was normal and when i drink more the colors changes from yellow to clear. This is normal. But since a week or few weeks after drinken good for one month my urine is clear even when i don't drink much.
Most of us agree that sweet and dairy products are bad. So as red meat. Ice cream is one of those items that contain the whole lot in one.

That idea has not been eliminated. It would imply that there’s a genetic component to it if that’s what you’re indicating. It might signify that we’re more susceptible to PATM like those TMAU folks who only constraint their symptoms through appropriate food control. I don’t know.

But lets hope we are not because then we have to live our lives like this. That’s what I am daunted with. And that is why I like what tennis89 is doing because I believe if we’re ever going to get out of this, it will be through medical investigation. What we are doing is just obtaining temporary reliefs and that is the best we can do. And maybe for some miracles we might blunder upon the treatment but might not even know it and back again we go. We may have done so already and not even know it.

Supposing you get a crew of non-mathematicians and require them to come up with the mathematical and physical laws that govern the universe, just a simple idea like Newton’s Universal Gravitation, when do we think they’ll turn up with proper ideas and equations? I guesstimate they’ll perhaps evolve to a new species before coming up with the answer.

We crave for doctors and scientists! We need to work on enticing them. What would it take? Tennis89, God Bless you for being so strong!

This site is excellent because it allows for us all to help each other emotionally and share provisional remedies but we need to develop further from just cuddling each other for cosiness.

Interesting theorie!

I like your thought about the hormones!

I also think this is maybe what is going on, our Endorphins are irritating too others. People can smell our stress!

Just been in a bath, I'm fully relaxing now (did some vit E oil on my skin), and I really think that we all have too many stress, and stress can develop diseases, candida loves stress for instance..

I think that all the people here have too much stress.. stress is what I believe the root cause, and you should treat the root cause right?

We should look more in vitamins etc that help with stress..
What I also think is that sport can really help the best against stress..

Just think for yourself the last time you felt good? In my perspective I was sporting a lot..

I have also read that a person said on this forum that he saw people around him reacting but that that when he did sport again he diddn't..

Sport also increases the oxygen in your body..

X
Foods might worsen the PATM effects but i do not think following a diet in which some foods are avoided will heal whatever we have. Since this is tried by many. unless it's a allergy.

Also check Helicobacter pylori infection (not the same as candida)
though can't find much on body odor, except bad breath because of HP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicobacter_pylori#Signs_and_symptoms

"Helicobacter pylori infects about 50% of the world’s population and inevitably results in the development of gastritis. Of those infected, about 10% develop peptic ulcer disease and roughly 1% develop gastric cancer"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3318258/
From:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/helicobacter-pylori/TPDVPSLF1C2LDU0MQ

"i too suffer from extreme halitosis(people who are 4 meters away from me can still smell my breath)and body odor.i cant smell my breath or my supposed body odor.i have been to a lot of doctors who are mostly ENT and all told me that i am normal and that my halitosis and my body odor is only in my mind(although all of them periodically cover their nose,cough excessively,sniffle and open their windows or turn their air fans while i am talking).its only lately that a gastro has determined that i have HP infection and i have lessions inside my stomach.the gastro conclude that my suffering is a direct result of HP.right now im on my second day of medication(antibiotics)and hopeful that my odor problems will be cured."

in my case doctors do not show any effects
What about the Other PATM suffers ?? do docs just not believe you or are they also showing signs like everyone else?
Well...my PATM started together with my halitosis and nose odor.
I did a OralChroma test back them, so i'm not making up this fact.
I think our problem is related to a smell, even if someone say "oh, i can't smell anything on you..". People feel awkward to tell the truth, they lie (90% of them).

TRUST me.

Even though I did an endoscopy I haven't been tested if I have a HP infection or not. Another thing on my "to do" list.

I'm getting tired, I all want is my normal life again...
hi there....yup just that they dont want us putting urls in the posts ...... but I GUESS your idea of backreading and documenting everyting posted is a good idea... becoz we have gone different directions...and too much information from each one of us......we're justso much eager to help eachother.... thanks  for being our friend..
carry on... pipol
Sorry to bore you with the sulfite preservative bit again -- one experience was with a group of workers at lunch -- i had gravey and sausages (before realising my issue with sulfite intake (diffferent from sulfate)) which are full of preservatives.  One co-worker began reacting badly to PATM... eyes, throat clearing, sneezing etc--the others' reactions were nil or mild ... this has repeated at many different occasions, so I wonder what makes the alergic (allergic) person different to the others (blood type, race, age, eye color, etc --)
clean up your diet if u want NO patm reactions !!!!!!

enjoy plant based food choices : fruits,veggies,probiotics, black seed oil,l-glutamine powder, vitamin supplements, water, go to sauna regularly

Omega 3 everyday (ground flax seed, chia seeds)   - 1 tablespoon per each 50 lbs of bodyweight

God Bless and enjoy !
i agree, that's why they often try to hide covering there nose when we look.

I don't know if my nose inflammation started with, before or after PATM but about a smell from my nose i can't say anything since i can't smell it. though i did maybe a year ago just sometimes smelled something 'burned' from/in my nose something like cigarette ash even i don't smoke and it happened wherever i was. (there are more people who have this 'smoke or phantom')

I do have a bad breath (confirmed by parents who are not effected by PATM) About my breath, which i now can taste in the back of my mouth often when i wake up. It's like it's coming from within my body. It taste or smells not sure lol, like the same stuff that you get when scraping your tongue with a scraper. Also have a white color on the back of my tongue, don't know if this is normal or even if i had this before (i don't think so) but the doc did not say anything when i told: i have slightly difficulty swallowing and my nose feels a little blocked, he then looked in my mouth and nose  (that's when i knew about my nose inflammation). When eating something It also feels like i must chew and swallow fast otherwise i can't breath. Don't know how to describe better.. But everything seemed good other than a nose inflammation according to my GP.

It might be some poisoning, and that our body tries to get rid of it through our skin? maybe that's why today i again had a light sweating feeling in my feet. And the feet is the part with the most sweat glands. But then why does it take so long to be healed? if someone actually got healed...
It must be some embarrassing smell that no one wants to tell you... maybe they think you already know... or can smell it yourself, or is something like smelly feet to which you can't say much i guess.

Something important here is that WE CAN'T SMELL IT
It could be something we got gradually used to (including friends or family)

What if you can smell your own poop, can that mean that fecal odor is not the problem? the same question to for example a fish smell? i can smell both.

Something i can't smell is my own 'smelly' feet odor on my socks which i was able to smell, or i just don't have a smelly feet anymore, don't think so.
Couldn't this be the cause off just a inflammation in the nose??

How many off you have tested for allergies and has Dust mites allergies?

I really think that the problem is our air ways, and that's why we are not getting enough fresh oxygen inside our body.. this is like an circle..

I remembered I was in Paris, and there where reactions everywhere, so I looked in my nose and saw all white little pimples, so I cleaned my nose, got all the white pimples out, and the PATM was gone for a few hours..

I'm just saying, medicins with anti-inflammation help me, but I think we could also do this naturally, like putt vitamine E oil in the nose.

xx

Ps: how many here have the idea that they have an inflammation in the nose?
Before I did acupuncture for my nose, when I touched my nose, there came a horrible smell off my nose.. Only when I touched it..

Our nose is inflamed, normally our nose should filter the oxygen that we breath in. But because our nose is inflamed I guess it is not really filtering, I think it would be wise if we look more into natural ways off treating the inflammation in our nose!

X
just read that the hairs in your nose filter the oxygen..

Anyways I can also remember I pulled all my hairs out off my nose because I didn't its function (and it itched because off the candida), this is also around the time my Patm begin.

Later an dermatologist said I have Folliculitis..

Maybe we have some kind off Folliculitis in the nose..???

X
Those sinus symptoms sound a lot like Post nasal drip.

Blocked nose;

Difficulty swallowing; (the thick mucus is so stubborn
it stays in the back of your throat, you have to swallow if more strenght),

White tongue (because the mucus from the back of
your throat ends up in the back of the tongue sometimes).

Even though the mucus is clear (with a little bit of white parts sometimes)
it can have a smell or make nose bread smell bad because it stays in the sinus because it's thick.

I have PND, bad breath and nose odor.

Since my sinus surgery I'm washing my sinus with a 20 mL needleless syringe. I'm using it 2 times on both sides. Sometimes I put a little bit of  bicarbonate of soda to stop the PND but what REALLY helps to wash away the biofilm caused by the bacteria is baby shampoo, Johnson's baby shampoo.

I use less them one drop and when the water comes out of the nose I can see the thick mucus with bubbles on it...a little bit gross but it works.
I'm using the same technique of neti pot, just bend down in front of the sink, shot up water in one nose while you breath only through the mouth.

If you want to know more about it search "sinus wash baby shampoo".

I'm not going out that much lately so I'm not gonna lie and say "sinus washing had cured my nose odor". I didn't tested it yet but it helps to clear the mucus.
I first thought so, but after my GP checked those area's i wasn't sure if it really was PND and though of it as maybe not a big deal but still knowing there was something my GP just failed at or had no visible signs ;). Sometimes it's like i'm talking for nothing, it's like my GP only believes what he can see... or smell ;)

So now you also brought PND up with the exact symptoms. Now i am almost (not tested) positive that i have PND

and yes i have to swallow with more strength, like i need to push the food through a smaller opening than i normally would. (i think i have this long before PATM but it wasn't really bothering me that much)

" There are several key connections between Post Nasal Drip and bad breath.  First of all mucus is a PROTEIN.  The bacteria that create bad breath use proteins  as a fuel to create the “smells” in bad breath.  Through the breakdown of proteins, chemicals such as HYDROGEN SULFIDE (the rotten egg smell) are produced.  Consequently, the more post nasal drip – the more mucus – the more odor. "

"OXYGENating formula"

The site has more info about it but it's commercial so i can't add a link. posting advertisements is not allowed on M e d H e l p

This could also be the reason why i experienced a increase in PATM when i had eaten one day a egg followed by the second day another egg and roasted chickpeas, which both are have high protein. But i was not on a diet or so so it could be 'coincidence' or not.

Think about it.
check out my latest post on ***********.***

please register and to make a new post click "new topic" when contributing.

hope all is well. be sure and take time to relax and live your life the best you can!
tennis89
The only thing that could cure this guys is if only you could ask others if they smell anything on you, it seems the thing you guys are having is mentally and not anything linked to diseases or any other thing.
It takes time because...

1. The body is polluted (the fluids, blood, lymp, tissue and organs like liver)
Why is it polluted? because of excess toxins from fungus/yeast anarobic bacteria overload the body's ability to detox them quickly enough. This leads to backup and a toxic condition through out the body. How does this manifest? ph shift of the body to acidic, body less able to use available oxygen, odours , athletes foot, nail fungus, smelly scalp syndrome, chemical sensitivity. malabsorbtion of nutrients.

This is a vicious cycle that perpetuates the condition  

What evidence is there, live blood analysis reveals clumping of red blood cells, this means the blood has too many toxins and proteins in it making it more acidic, the blood cells clump to protect themselves. Because of the clumping the surface area of the red blood cells is dramatically reduced, this means that much less oxygen can be carried by the red blood cells. this results in the body being in a low oxygen state which means those things like fungus.yeast anarobic bacteria can flourish and become dominant throughout the body. Other evidence is chemical sensitivity, a smell, sinus problems, smelly scalp, fungus growth on the body.

2. The gut ( mouth, stomach, small intestines, large intestines, liver, pancreas). This is where the fungus/yeast anarobic originates from. Usually comes about because of antibiotic use which weakens the good bacteria but has little affect on yeast, this allows the yeast to become dominant in the gut and migrate through out the digestive system. White tongue anyone?

You can treat 1.) and reduce the symptoms but 2.) will bring them back.
You have to treat both and over time, ie break the cycle and restore the body to it's normal detox cycle.

Michael Coyle pdf
Walter last gut sanitation
Ted from earthclinic candida protocol

I really do think that we can heal our body better and more effective by cleaning our nose with an solution that is acidic ph based.

Because our hair and mucus in the nose filter the hairs.  

I clean my nose now with Molkosan, that is an acidic based product with probiotic elements, it is more acidic than vinegar.

But even vinegar is really nice for cleaning your nose with, I notice that when I clean my nose with an acidic ph solution like vinegar or Molkosan that my complaints are less..

Our mucus and hair in the nose are really important for filtering the air we breath in. And I think that this could be the problem, how many people here have an irritated nose that is white from the inside?

Clean air in the stomach is really important for having a balance in the body.

And I work with customers in a shop, and when I do this cleaning my nose with an acidic ph solution, the people don't react to me.

X
please ask yourself do I want to just keep putting a bandaid on the symptoms or do i want to get to the ROOT of the problem and stop the madness !!!!!

if u want to get to the ROOT of the problem - detox your body often and eat a majority of plant based foods each day !!!!!
tomato juice everyday,,,,has ellagic acid that kills fungi check it out in google for ellagic acid kills fungi...mybe our answer for this sticky candida... candida is a plant that grows on ou body ..hard to get out of system ..ill try this tomato juice
fresh not canned or tomato sauce has to be fresh..no preservtvs or additive
I couldn't read your message, it was marked as spam by the site!
me too...
hello itchy life ,is it the same molkosan ?http://www.authenticabio.com/molkosan-original-a-vogel-phytoterapie-a-vogel,fr,4,MOLKO.cfm
   this product is for digestion,we can even  wash our  nose ?
does anyone think that this is caused by hair because i shower my hair every day but when i come back from school its always got dust in it, it may sound stupid but its just a suggestion.
WELL I GUESS, THERE IS really something happening with our hair because w/ proper lighting when i shoved my .tiny fiberlike fibers float in the air.. i guess that's the reason why some people itch their hair when they are with me.... but the PATM for me I guesss is caused  by the air that is coming out of our nose and mouth... i think our tongue has a lot to do with it....the air that is coming from our nose when we exhal just the regular exhalation air from lungs passes to the mouth...passing to our tongue...which may have fungi already... then comes out of our nose.. try putting toothpaste as you brush your toung becoz toothpaste the white ones not the colored toothpaste are better..has oxides that fungi hate/.....and also when you do deep breathing exercises ....it tends to  avoid  the air to pass on our bucal cavity .and avoid air to touch our tongue jst the respiratory trachea to the nose ... so its cleaner air coming out of our noses..
I attempted to do a nose flush (neti pot) but with a bottle because i had no neti pot lol, i only did one part of my nose so far it worked the other i forgot. The next day PATM was clearly less. But i can't be sure if it's because of this... the days after i used Physiomer (its an (no-fill) already assembled bottle with not diluted seawater with a spraying head/button, like sprays) because i could not find a neti pot and wanted something. Not sure if this works as great as a neti pot or better? ;)
It only got worse again after that one day it seemed to be better..

Another thing i noticed (not the first time) is that after a shower it seems worse. maybe it has to do with wet skin??

Since people often look down, i thought well if it's not my feet then maybe it's the hair on my legs? maybe the odor escaped through the opening of my jeans?? i don't know...
I also see white things on my legs hair, like dust or maybe dead skin. I have a lot hair on legs but the hair on my arm has no white things.
This can only be seen from close.
Now i guess this might be the same as what i almost always have after a shower when my skin dries, I get skin particles or dead cells on the area around and on my eyebrows and my skin is and looks dry, little white things get also stuck on my eyebrows but this i have for a long time already without problems. i'ts like my eyebrows have collected some dust. it usually disappears after washing/splashing my face with water, even if its after some time after a shower.

So since, more of you say something about white stuff it might be dead skin cells from the skin, and or head (dandruff) like said before.

"A scalp with excess oil may create shiny hair where the hair sticks together in clumps, traps dirt and emits a foul smell. You may be apt to frequently wash your hair because of the smell and itchiness, but this can actually aggravate the oil glands, making them produce even more oil."
www.livestrong.com
i agree with you that when people with PATM shower it gets worse, this happens to me but gradually over the day the reactions are not as bad. I think I have some idea why because people on this forum have been saying sulphate is a culprit and on the ingredients tot the shower gel and shampoo i use they both contain sodium lauryl sulphate
I looked it up on wikipedia and i found this:
Although SLES is considered safe at the concentrations used in cosmetic products, it is an irritant similar to other detergents, with the irritation increasing with concentration. SLES has been shown to produce eye or skin irritation in experimental animals and in some human test subjects. The related surfactant SLS is a known irritant, and research suggests that SLES can also cause irritation after extended exposure in some people

Bottle, neti pot or needless syringe works :D
If wash my sinus today, I don't wash it tomorrow (only the day after).
But I make sure to wash it really well, you should try to do this for a week!

Do you bath with hot/warm water?
Because it opens the pores and let the toxins go out too. (Almost like sweating..i guess?)

"Now i guess this might be the same as what i almost always have after a shower when my skin dries, I get skin particles or dead cells on the area around and on my eyebrows and my skin is and looks dry, little white things get also stuck on my eyebrows but this i have for a long time already without problems. i'ts like my eyebrows have collected some dust. it usually disappears after washing/splashing my face with water, even if its after some time after a shower."

Lately I got the same thing, like a dead skin on my eyebrows it's like dust too...strange!

*needleless syringe

Uhh, my english!!

Sorry for the double post.
@M16HTYMADM00 I will try showering without shampoo or shower gel
@Titanium_ yes i shower with hot/warm water (i also shower long)
I had used a normal 0.5L water bottle, closing it half with my thumb ;)
but it does not go out the other nostril, it comes out the same.

dead skin, yeah...  even though i had this even before PATM for a long time, but about my legs i did not know.

But the strange thing is i can't smell it even a little bit...
What i also want to know is Does it stick on our clothes?
It doesn't matter if i change clothes, still PATM, thats for sure but maybe we can do more when we know if its something that also gets on our clothes.
maybe we need to drop one of our clothes on purpose somewhere haha joke.
If you bend down and let your head fall to your right side (if you're washing your left nostril) the water should come out of the right side (it's normal for some water goes down from your left nostril though).

It should come out easily, unless you have deviated septum. My right side it's more deviated so the water doesn't come out that easily :(

---

I usually take long time bathing too but I don't know about the clothes. I don't know if using entire new piece of clothes would work.
Hi. I've been having PATM for a few weeks. I think it was because of the chinese medicine I took for my "candida" problem I developed after 2 rounds of antibiotics. I was on antibiotics a year and a half ago and it totally f*cked up my GI system. I have excessive gas and I notice that the allergic reaction would be greater in people if I'm full of gas and when sitting down.. not sure if I'm leaking so allergens or are the allergens being removed from my body via my pores because I'm not able to get rid of it with the gas. I'm pretty sure it's not due to the smell of the gas because I've had problems with leaky gas before but no one acted as if they were suffocating around me like they do now. but it seems that only some people are affected by the "smell".I notice that it gets worse when I exhale or talk and reduces at night and some time after a BM. I think that I might be releasing spores?? because that is how fungus/bacteria reproduces. I actually has been getting a little better in the past few days. I'm not sure if it's because I'm more relaxed about the issue or something else. fiber is also definitely helping things move along as well as cleaning my insides out.

As someone posted, I also have a mouth full of amalgam fillings so it could be mercury poisoning also. I've had them in for 20 years so why would all these symptoms come up all of a sudden?

Has anyone noticed any white particles floating around in their pee?something that looks like white discharge and other smaller particles that just look like dust? Possible to be eliminating the toxins/ spores via urine?
Does anyone also feel hot all over their body sometimes..and your heart beats faster for no reason? I feel like this PATM thing is not just due to 1 cause. It could be multiple things that are going wrong in the body.

I also wonder if this phase of having allergenic "smell" is part of the healing or worsening process of candida or whatever's in my system. The chinese medicine practitioner said I had liver qi stagnance..which is basically your liver being overwhelmed with toxins that it can't function properly. so it could be what the practitioner said--that my body is getting rid of the toxins. anyways, I plan to go back for another round of herbs and see if it helps.

Some of you mentioned sauna as an effective way of getting rid of the allergens. Do you know if jogging has the same effect? I don't have access to a sauna.

Anyways, whatever this thing is it's evil but nonetheless impressive. I can makehalf of a lecture hall filled with 500 people cough. It was like I was in a symphony in class today. horrible, I know, but it's like I'm a walking biochem weapon.
God Bless you, hang in there - do not give up !!!!!  

I go to the sauna almost everday - it releases the toxins out of our bodies

unfortunately jogging will not do that

please consider changing your food choices - if u want to get to the root of the patm issue :

plant based food choices, fruit, veggies, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, black seed oil, chlorella, vitamin supplements

no dairy, no meat ( i do eat shrimp everyday), no sugar ( i use Stevia instead) , no gluten and of course NO JUNK FOOD

THE POWER TO BECOME PATM FREE IS IN YOUR HANDS ( and what u put in your mouth )
@aj129 I also have gas in stomach, but it is only when i don't sleep enough, even if i sleep good for one month the next day sleeping not enough causes the following directly:
gas in stomach, rumbling sounds and like bubbles are breaking or a bubble of gas floating from one to another area, feeling uncomfortable in stomach which makes it harder to concentrate or do something because feeling uncomfortable, and changes like diarrhea related things might happen.
--
How can i know if its in my head?
I sometimes which its just in my head lol, but that won't change anything if i can't do much about it. If it's in my head then i'ts so good constructed and combined with the real word and only effect PATM nothing more...
--
Anyone can tell me something about the odor with Jock itch (Tinea cruris), in case i have this, but burning instead of itching, and only when sitting. (scrotum contact with inner thighs)
--
I do get the feeling that my feet having a light burning feeling when in shoes or without shoes but standing.
--
My liver blood results showed all good, including blood-sugar and enzymes (except: high bilirubin). I don't know which enzymes are counted by this blood-test but if it is all, then i would not have TMAU or Diabetes or something liver related? i guess??
  also very important :

L-glutamine powder and chia seeds and/or ground flax seeds -  
"gas in stomach, rumbling sounds and like bubbles are breaking or a bubble of gas floating from one to another area, feeling uncomfortable in stomach which makes it harder to concentrate or do something because feeling uncomfortable, and changes like diarrhea related things might happen. "

Back in 2009 I had a LOT of this, everytime I got nervous or eat a specific brand of pasta. Sometimes I still get it but it's more rare and usually when I'm about to have my period. We have a lot of symptoms in common.
@grateful2011 thanks for the good wishes. I'm ok with sugar and carbs. It doesn't trigger patm as much as it gives me horridly smelly gas, which I have been dealing with after taking antibiotics.

do any of you "leak" odor after eating meat or whatever that triggers PATM? I find that people are allergic to me if I stay away from meat but are less allergic but smell an odor (fart or fecal smell) that I can't smell when I eat meat. exercises like running seem to make it worse for some reason.

do any of you also have IBS and/or fecal body odor? and just curious, what were your doctor's reaction to PATM?
reaction from doctor's: But first this:

The ting with my feet is... I got the burning and sweaty feeling in my feet at the SAME time PATM started! (maybe few days later or earlier, i did not notice PATM before, but after knowing i could link back things and explain it) People also looked at my feet (like the smell is coming from my feet). And this still happens everyday people look down at my feet or maybe legs!? But doctors don't smell anything...

Doctor A: This is when i thought it where my feet that caused patm reactions.
Doc did not smell anything on my feet (or body), said  I have  good nose but i can't smell it. When describing PATM reactions she thought it might be in my head... (the doc probably must have thought that i am focusing too much on details or so)

Doctor B: nothing... no PATM effects. Only "i don't smell it" Did not say anything back when telling about the PATM effects. Though i did get something for bad mouth smell (a mouthwash), i think the doc smelled my breath? didn't really give a reason for giving that.

Doctor C: (dermatologist) for burning feeling under front area of my feet when in contact with something like shoes or ground. Also did not smell...  The doc could see by looking at my feet, just Before i told her after she asked which part, it was mainly the part under my toes. And still she said it's nothing don't think about it (it will go away?). *constant smiling*  Doc said she had to disappoint because she was not going to do something since it according to her was not necessary, saying there's nothing she can/need to do. (meaning it's nothing, not a big deal) So just not thinking about it? well it's Not working...
I don't know what else other than lack of sleep triggers it. this is what i noticed so far to be true. I had this before PATM, but not everyday.
yeah we do have a lot in common. If we only could heal this PATM problem :)
how are your diets like since you guys say pretty much anything but fruits and vege cause patm. I love food and I'm having a hard time sticking to that diet.
@omega333 It's interesting that you have had fungal problems before. Did you take oral antifungal meds or use antifungal soap? I've been wondering whether or not those would help with PATM.

anyone ever get tested for Clostridium difficile and/or have diabetes, anemia, taken antibiotics, been to a hospital after taking antibiotics?

I informed of my doctor of a fecal odor problem (i thought it was) but neither of my doctors could smell it but I knew the nurses could from their reaction. Both ignored that I have an odor problem and told me to take fiber and diagnosed me with IBS. my blood tests came back normal except I had a low mean platelet volume which my docs ignore. However, the last time I gave blood, my iron level was borderline. I also suspect that I may be diabetic. I'm fed up with western medicine right now. my docs are so unempathetic. I bet most docs don't even care, they are just doing their jobs for the money.
i've heard from this forum that naturopath doctors really help them.. ive not tried yet though....maybe you can try to visit one as well they are more broad minded..I guess..as for diet...Im really also having hard time with it since people i am with like my siblings and friends..love eating... cant help but join them....its really hard todiscipline oneself.... see a naturopath doctor in your country ...
'WHAT DO YOU mean about :  you have patm before ...but not everyday.. are you saying thatYOU have days free of PATM .............so what really works for you.....
Many people have talked about healing and everything. I’ve tried almost all of them and it turned out to be false.
The only one I’ve tried so far that has work is going vegetarian. Other supplements will help ie. L-glutamine and so fourth. I’ve tried so many times and now 3 days in a row and I feel pretty comfortable because people hardly react. I can only imagine 4 days or even 2 weeks I’m sure it’s going to get better. Unfortunately I’m a glutton and I don’t want to change.
One thing that disappoints me is the understanding that once I quit my veggie diet I’d be back to square one,,, and that is not really healing is it? Healing would be when we are equivalent to everyone else, meaning we can eat a cow and drink a truck of milk and still wouldn’t change anything other than us booking the bathroom forever.
But anyhow the veggie diet is something to hold on to until someone finds out how to kill whatever demons is inside us. How I wish, whatever this thing is…little germs, fungi.. whatever.. were as big as I was so I can reach out and beat his face to a pulp.
Thank god for grateful2011’s methods which is giving us some relief. It is helping even though I’m tottering along. I’m no glutton really, I was just kidding before but I’m a carnivore from birth and that is exceedingly hard to change although I am trying.
I went to work today, after going on diet for 3 days and a half and sure it felt good, less reaction from people. If I can only go on for a week and experience that.
After weekends, I get very less PATM in office on Monday compare to other days.....very strange.....i am not able to link to it any thing...but yes lot of relaxation and fun on Sat & Sun may be related....
Also almost 6 days i eat vegetables and then non-veg on Sunday......but really it does not reduces my PATM....I dont take any Alcohol....
very strange and confusing.....
The same here, vegetables do not have effect on PATM at least not noticeable for me. I do love vegetables and fruits but it's not that easy to always get vegetables. and vegetables doesn't have to be so healthy anymore since pesticides are sprayed upon from airplanes, so it could also be poisonous. and how organic are the so called organic product and how easy to get and pay.

@gethealty21 it's nice too hear you have benefit of these.

@Girlaghast I wish haha, No i did not have PATM before. I said "before PATM" (switch the words ;) I was talking about gas in stomach problems, which could be gone for weeks.
Which fungal infection? I don't know of any fungal infections? at least nothing confirmed but only things i might think. I do not and did not use anti fungal meds or soaps.

I am not tested for Clostridium difficile and diabetes, but diabetes might be a cause of my feet and Clostridium difficile might be the reason why doctor's do't smell it (nurses should be included?) but i don't have diarrhea, unless i sleep less one day and then have gas in stomach problem which might sometimes lead to diarrhea.

Clostridium difficile is often caused by antibiotics so a lot of the people here might have this (except for diarrhea symptoms maybe)
thanx for the reply... well good thing clostridim difficile is anaerobic...got to increase oxygen in our blood..
just like to ask are you still continuing the oxyoc i cant remember your supplement name  that you youll be taking for additional oxygen in the blood..please update me how it has been for you...thankx
u are right - the doctors should NOT care about u MORE than u do !!!!  U have to care for yourself more than any doctor - and the way u do that is by doing the hard work, GOOD HEALTH is hard work each and every day - I have learned this in the painful, hurtful way.

U say u love food, as we all do - I used to east fast food and junk food every day - ONLY u can decide what is MORE important to u - the addiction to food or your good health - the choice is an individual one

peace and joy always
God is with u and everyone here !  Congratulations for taking one day at a time, and for your patm-free days at work - I know it is hard to change what we choose to eat, u can do it keep up the great healthy work !!! our bodies are crying out for help and support - detox, detox !!!   and thank you for your kind and generous words.

good health is NOT a destination, it is a journey each and every day of our life
how to cure patm if we dont know what is exactly ? the solution  is to find what's wrong with us...
I have read many books that speaks to candida, leaky gut, but no talk of patm,
Sometimes I feel that bother others. my nose itchy like others, and when I cough It is as if I swallowed a tons of dust! i think . air we breathe is polluted with fungi or other .and this thing cause patm.
   in my case I did not take antibiotics, but before patm I was not well. lost weight,excessive sweating,my pee smell very strong since a many years,, hair loss (eyebrows, eyelashes, ) eyes dry, burning the body, and trouble concentrating and memory, and all this continues today
Maybe we can know what it is if we know what helps, but the best and most precise way is off course to know the source, which i also like to know...
I'ts that doctors don't know what it is and we our selfs too, maybe it's something genetic which we can't just diagnose our self. I am still keeping the in head thing a little possibility.

The same in my case, no antibiotics. Things i also notice which many do not talk about with PATM is, the effected people hold their breath or some breath excessively. most just hold it, like many remove their reaction when you look. I think when they can't hold their breath anymore or after some exposure (depending on the person) they cough. these PATM reactions are exactly like the same as when a room is filled with an unpleasant odor.

Maybe we with PATM where docs don't smell anything, should meet with someone else with PATM in same country/region. And keep a distance when observing the reactions. So that the observer who is far away from people but still can see keep an eye on the people surrounding the other PATM suffer to at least know if it's in our head or not.

And we should just ask more, not in public... or in public. Though it is not easy to just ask someone.
hi aj, if you missed some earlier posts -- your case may be different, but for me, being careful not to consume foods and drinks with sulfite preservatives, wine, beer, apple cider, procesed meats and other foods, i think corn strach etc etc etc -- help with some PATM lessoning and certainly with fecal breath -- my metabolism must find it difficult to convert sulfite into sulfar, it builds up and i exhale (I believe) a part mix of hydrogen sulfite (rotten egg gas) -- it also irritates eyes throats noses etc and eventually knocks out others detection of the gas...go figure? B12,vit c zinc(use correct amount -- i suck on a tablet after lunch I think it neutralises bacteria??but google all this stuff) are good plus molybdenum which helps the enzyme sulfate oxydase convert sulfite to sulfar -- all the best
Yes i agree with you.....many research about candida, leaky gut,..etc...but no one talks about PATM.....i also do not believe entirely on candida, leaky gut theory.....but no option....PATM is a real mystery....we need to go by trial & error method...
Hi guys, I had a pretty patm free day today (1/2 a day)! I didn't do anything special yesterday but ate smaller meals. I ate a few pieces of pork but mostly ate rice with preserved fish in oil and some fruits and veges. although today I do feel especially clogged up internally and have pretty bad gas but no gas smell leaking out!

@manyearslater anything with corn in it gives me serious gas problems but i'm not sure about patm. hmmm~corn is in pretty much everything now, even in plants from fertilizers and runoffs. what if we had so allergic reaction to corn or something? do you guys cut out all corn products?

@missetere i've also had a problem with really strong odored urine but that seem to have disappeared recently. I also dealt with chronic insomnia, depression, fatigue. I rarely get small illnesses like flu and stuff. it's usually the big stuff that gets me.

I'm going to see a GI specialist today and hopefully I can convince the doc to test me for c. difficile.
I've suffered with this for a few years and what has really helped me was

1) Half and organic lemon with warm water first thing in the morning
2) a good probiotic half an hour later
3) low fat greek yogurt with ground flaxseed
4) wheatgrass an hour before you go to sleep

Take a good multi vitamin and mineral after breakfast and b-100 complex slow release after lunch.

I also suffered from itching I showered with tea tree oil shampoo and soap for 3 months.

It worked for me.

good luck to you all and hope that helps.
Look at my posts on this link.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Invisible-Bugs-crawling-on-skin-Strange-sensation/show/1093529

I think we all suffer from the same thing its a fungal infection which comes out on your skin. The people that are effected by you are allergic to fungus and thats why the tea tree oil helps as it has an anti-fungal properties. A few people have tried my routine and have seen results. Worth a try?
So are you free of patm now?

I've been given some meds by my doc for gas so I will try those and see how things go. if i'm still having patm, i will try the routine. I don't understand why and how certain people, and so few have this thing if it's fungal. I mean wouldn't the spores be contagious? and where did we pick it up from??
so are you free patm reaction...
and how long did you treat yourself
I'd say i'm 95% there. The cure is taking care of yourself from the outside and inside. The TTO will get rid of the fungal infection on the skin while the yogurt, probiotics, lemons and b vitamins will detox the liver and kidneys and restore the balance of good and bad bacteria. Your immune system is key, take good care of it and it'll take care of you. More than 80% of your immune system is in you digestive system.
  oxy-oxc - finished my first 180 capsules , just this week  - time to get more

yes this will be a part of my before bedtime regimen - 6 capsules with plenty of water

so first thing in the morning -great bowel movement will result
so how do you apply the TTO oil do you rub it on your skin
the tea tree oil has some safety issues so which one shall we get
i think my patm came suddenly ,i dont think its genetic;After emotional shock I ate only cakes, sweet food, and lots of redbull a day for a year,i depressed I slept never really  I started to see a  reactions to me,the people first scratched their  hands  when  they talked to me, and  the legs as if they had fleas,I thought I had fleas on me(  maybe my cat ),it was not in my head;( i see a lot of people a day that i noticed they are really allergic to me )I cleaned my apartment with the product against fleas...I washed my clothes at 90 degrees...(even me I had an allergy because it seemed that I was bitten by mosquito or fleas ) but not my boyfriend who lives with me ,(strange )
  Later ... I noticed that people are scratching their hair, nose, ears during they  spoke to me ,cough and sneeze..I was not crazy it was not in my head....it was not an obsession by the reactions of others, because people at work were talking about me,they thought I had lice or fleas ,but it was not ..
doctor not believed me ,my boyfriend thinks im crazy ,i know patm is real ,I've done experiments myself, by changing car for 10 stop in the train,people react to me ,especially old people !Children have nothing with me,,,,
PATM is a mystery !we need to make every possible test, invent a lot of symptoms(but dont talk about patm ) for to make bealieve  that doctors are testing what you think it does not work with us,,,,
READY TO TRY ? we start with what test?;...we.can spend our lives searching the cause of patm    and never find the answer to this mystery We are not doctors, we take and try  a lot of food supplements ,(Imagine your body does not need ) it may worsen...
100% TTO is. But I used 50% TTO mixed with Olive oil and applied it in on my body once a week + showered with the shampoo and soap/shower gel every morning and night for a week then just once a day. Just make sure you are not allergic to TTO by putting a couple of drops on your arm and leave it for 20 mins.
"...especially old people !Children have nothing with me,,,, "
Exactly, this is also what i notice. Everyone else with PATM do not talk about children that are not effected.., someone else said it before but i guess that was you and me.

But this is another thing that could indicate that it is in our head... unless there is something that really only effects the older more. Like some gas children can not smell yet or so? This might not be the best thing to say to a doctor ;)

I don't have a clue at all, why these people get effected and children not. I also don't have anything to do with them, not afraid of them or something like that, which i guess some will think when trying to tell me it's in my head. (which of course still might be a possibility 0.1% lol since everything you think you see and hear can be in your head)

For me it started directly with the PATM reaction without scratching hands and that never happens or did happen. I noticed PATM when standing in a full train going home next to a sitting old lady, who showed a sour face directly when i came and all other odor reactions and also other around me but much less then the old lady and the other also looked at my shoes. After this i could also link this to something which happened before. During a camp/presentation of Windows 8 with the person next to me clearly turning away from me with his hand at his face, like it was so hard to stand it.
Ok this is what has worked for me:

Before you start this put a couple of drops on your arm and leave the tea tree oil for 20 mins and see if you have a reaction if you do DON'T try this.

Mix 100% TTO with olive oil and rub all over, head to toe and leave for 20 mins then shower off once a week for a month, Bath with TTO shampoo and shower gel and wash face with TTO face wash twice a day for a week then only once a day after that. Wash all bedding/towels and put 10 drops of 100% TTO in rinse cycle. Change towels every couple of days.
At night before bed is more important to wash with the TTO especially the face. DO NOT GET TTO IN YOUR EYES OR DRINK ANY.

Do the lemon, yoghurt, flaxseed, etc that I mentioned in my earlier post.

Good Luck.
Did anyone here have surgery for deviated septum?

I have issues breathing from the nose, also have PND. I can't even do the Neti pot trick, the water won't come out of the other nostril, on both sides. Does that mean i have a deviated septum?

So far, the only PATM cure i've heard of is surgery for deviated septum. It makes sense since anaerobic pockets in the throat/sinus can created havoc in the body, nasty bacteria and fungus can grow there and spread. We have to eliminate the culprit, addressing the symptoms with a diet and antifungals will not work long term.
he Ribeyes!

I was also diagnosed with deviated septum, and then the docter said because I am also allergic to dust to do Accapuncture..

This helped me, I can breath much better now true the nostril..

Something else I also wanted to share is that I asked the acupuncturist if she could do my belly.

The Accapuncturist put the needles just right and lift from my belly hole.. and put energy on it. This felt so good! After that I had so many energy, and normally I was kind off tired after I have had acupuncture.

So I was sitting today in my room, and was thinking about how the acapuncture with the energy gave me such a good feeling.

So I thought about doing this myself, and now I am massaging 4 cm right and left of my belly hole with an BATTERY. The crazy thing it is like my digested system begins working with the energy--> burping, farting..

Pleas try!

X
hi guys, i don't know if it's because of my diet change to only eating rice and no bread, noodles with meats and vege or if it's something else but I have been patm free for 2 days. I suggest you try this air purifier out. It seems to help me.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005E1CW9W/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

but it does emit ozone so use with caution
wow, but is it the air purifier or the diet that made you patm free.

I also have PATM. I think that one of the reasons is definitely stress. I am looking forward to getting rid of PATM
@ItchyLife

Did the doctor say you have deviated septum because of allergies? or allergies are caused by deviated septum? I want to know which one is the culprit.
I don't know which one is your culprit..

With me it was both, so treating 1 was enough for me. Allergies are not caused by deviated septum but your allergie can be worse because off the deviated septum. Deviated septum is the bone, allergie is the mucus.

X
I'm not sure. It could be both but the air purifier will remove allergens from your room and possible your clothes and skin so it might lower your stress levels and decrease patm. I definitely worry less about patm when it's on. i just worry about that ozone may have other effects.
After being 2 days patm free, I ate some panda express and started to smell like ****. so i guess it's related to diet. People weren't coughing or sneezing as much as trying to stay away from me. A lady even thought her baby needed a diaper change. do any of you emit a poopy smell also or is it just patm?

I was suffering from excessive gas when I saw first PATM reactions from other people about 10 years ago till now but my gas incontinence started about 4 years ago with treatment of my bipolar disorder. For example I'm walking with positive thinking now so I doesn't get reactions from anyone except peoples near me itch their skin (because of my fecal odor) and suddenly I remember that I has forgotten something at home (in stressful situation) at this time I can hear some people are coughing with a feeling of asphyxia even 20 meters far from me and I'm pretty sure that they can't smell that odor. in PATM situation I feel my heart beats inside my bowel when exhaling also I feel cramps in my colon that makes reactions from other peoples even worse. It is my dreadful life that you and all of the members in this website made my life much easier. I wish you the best. God bless you.
ME MY bugger smells like poop of baby...but i dont think it canot  be smelled by others...i have nver had these poop bugger smell since just about 2 weeks from now and my patm has been like for 5 years alrdy...and i started using probiotics , chlorophyl tables, and xanthione teas(for this tea just started today   just about 2-3 weeks ago.. i dont know why just know thus my bugger smells like poop ...i hope it wont get worse
put heat pad or get a bottle and put warm water inside a cloth in your stomach if you can...at home probabli to relax it  
I had the belief that PATM is an allergic reaction by others not to odors but just odorless airborne substances from us.
Yet I perceive so many complaining about odors. Is it possible those complaining about odors have some other problem like TMAU or something else altogether but not PATM, and perhaps a combination. There is also the possibility that there is no odor as we all started thinking that way before we realised that it’s an allergic reaction to an odorless matter.
Things are getting weirder.
I've seen a couple of posters mention that they usually either have patm triggers (other people itching, sneezing, coughing) OR they have the fbo symptoms (fecal, rotting, etc. body odor).  I've noticed this as well in my case.  This is strange, is this "nature's way" of warning other people that we have something contagious?  I ask because it seems that anybody I "get with" ends up getting sick (upper-respiratory/flu-like sick).  I have been to the infectious disease m.d. THREE times, and they can not find anything (surprise, surprise).  
poopy smell is patm !!!!  your body is crying for help from the inside it needs support and detox  by eating/juicing/smoothies fruits and veggies, Natrenes healthy trinity probiotics, L-glutamine, black seed oil and other supplements

greens ( veggies and chlorella for example) CLEAN THE INSIDE OF OUR BODY = NO patm or poopy smell
I thought that patm and fbo were 2 separate issues as many posters stated that people very only allergic to them and not smelling any specific odor.

In my case, I'm not sure if I have fbo or patm. It seems to both sometimes and 1 or the other at other times. Sometimes I do not notice any smell at all but my housemates start coughing like crazy. but at other times I do notice my room smells like **** but others have no reaction to it.

Our bodies may need some detoxing but I don't think we should just cut foods out of the diet for good. Why do we specifically need to detox when the rest of the world are eating junk food and oily food all the time with no problem? If you cut out all those food from your diet it might make matters worse when you go off the diet. Your body could lose the ability to digest those foods completely.

My theory for my fbo is that I have a weak internal sphincter because of straining, constipation and unconsciously not relaxing that part of my body. I get this sore feeling in my lower back and rectum  and wetness at my anus when people start looking around for the stinker. My stool are also very dry so I think my rectum is just exposed to the world because of the loose sphincter.

Girlaghast, hopefulman89, perhaps all 3 of us are in the same situation? try doing kegel exercises. They may help strengthen those muscles.
I suggest getting the air purifier I posted earlier (or another air purifier) to try to kill any allergen or bacteria you may be releasing.
Happens to me when I eat or drink sulfite preservative laced stuff -- i wonder if what you had had this type of preservative in it -- somehow releases a build up of hydrogen sulfite from inside???
U are right - we with PATM do NOT smell the odor - only people around us do !!!!  after many times of people  around us with sour faces, couging and sneezing - thank God we PATM sufferers finally get the message that it is us that is causing these painful embarrassing reactions from people.

God Bless you on your journey to stop PATM - I have learned and discovered that my food choices were the root of my PATM problem and I am thankful to have the opportunity to drastically change my eating habits BEFORE any major disease happened and I am thankful my PATM is now gone !!!!!

no dairy, no meat ( i do eat shrimp everyday), no sugar( i use Stevia instead), no gluten and of course no junk foods

I embrace and love my fruits and veggies, plant based food choices and my very important supplements to give my body support - Natrenes healthy trinity probiotics, l-glutamine powder, black seed oil, chia seeds/flax seeds, vitamins, water , sauna etc.
so you don't smell an odor at all? even at home or in the car? I sometimes smell a fecal smell when I'm in a small enclosed space and other times I don't just like sometimes I smell like poop but people don't cough and sneeze and stuff. They just look to see if I **** in my pants.

to all you who are having a rough day, this might cheer you guys up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_5tpLjUcrE
I think that the Original so called PATM's important factor was/is that we can't smell it self not even doctors.

I agree with your post about detox and cutting food, i did not even eat bad foods not more than the average or atook antibiotics before PATM started. Even though it still might help to follow a plant diet, for me it did not. maybe it's protein or hydrogen sulfite. Or something genetic.

Still the stranges thing for me is that children under around the age of 18 do not smell it! and it is possible that older people react more to it. Just like missterre also mentioned.

I said smell, because how else can they now it's coming from us? or maybe they don't only when you go near them?
My PATM has flared up pretty bad the past two weeks. I've been on an experimental Morgellons treatment that uses horse dewormers to attack unidentified parasites. I feel much better but my PATM is much worse as the die off is happening.

Any explanations for this?

Also, most of the posters here sound to me like they suffer from Morgellons.

But a minority of Morgellons sufferers belong in this forum. Morgies get PATM when they first come down with M.

I got over 90% of PATM, but now its back as the dieoff happens, and I feel like invisible bugs are feasting on my skin at times.
how do you guys cope with all the reactions from people? like the dirty looks and looking to see if you **** yourself and the coughing and sneezing.

I hate how invisible our issue is. It's not even considered a disability. If we had a visible disability at least people would understand but to them we just look like a normal person who have hygiene problems.
Here is the full routine that I've tried and has worked for me.

Ok these are the things you need to buy:

1) Tea tree oil shampoo
2) Tea tree oil soap
3) 100% Tea tree oil essential oil. (has to be 100%)
4) Carrier oil (i used Olive oil)
I also bought dead sea salt and used 2 cups twice a week in my bath water.

I started by making sure i wasn't allergic to TTO (tea tree oil) by putting a small amount on my hand and waiting 10 mins to see if there is any reaction.
I then mixed 50% TTO and 50% Olive oil and rubbed it all over my body.I did that for one month but only ONCE a week. Left it on for20-25mins. Made sure not to get it in my eyes or swallow any.
After 25mins I washed it off with the TTO shampoo and soap.
I keep washing with the shampoo and soap in the morning and before bed for a week, then just in the morning, but made sure I washed my face with the soap every morning and night.
I threw away my pillow and washed all my bedding and towels in the machine. I put 10 drops of 100% TTO in the rinse cycle.
Changed Pillow cover every 2 days and linen twice a week. Do this routine for 3 months but you will see results in the first week.

Now you need to build up your immune system.
A simple and natural way you can start with.

1) Half an organic lemon with warm water first thing in the morning. (drink it through a straw so you don't damage teeth)
2) A good probiotic half an hour later. ( I use Yakult).
3) (Breakfast). I used greek yogurt low fat with ground flaxseed and berries.
4) Cut out sugar completely that includes sodas and fruit juices.
5) Cut down on carbs & dairy (Cheese, milk etc). I've changed to brown pasta and rice.
6) Drink lots of water (filtered)
7) Try and have a clove of garlic a day.
8) Instead of tea & coffee I now drink ginger root & herbal tea.
9) For BB you can drink wheatgrass. I buy the powder and mix with water before bed.
10) Multi vitamin and mineral + B-100 complex slow release (this is very important).

The lemon will alkaline your stomach and help your liver detox and clean your skin from inside out & you get a vitamin c boost first thing in the morning so you'll be able to fight the colds and flu better this winter.
The probiotics & yogurt will increase your good bacteria
The ground flaxseed will clean out your stomach.

If you do this within a week you'll have more energy your stress levels will drop your skin will feel great and its even cleared my acne. bonus.

Good luck guys there is a way out of this.
And please let us know how you go.
the die off is getting rid of all the junk, patm, toxins, poisons OUT of your body that is why symptoms gets worst - let it do the job of getting out of your body - TTOistheanswer, looks like a great regimen - keep up the great work - u can do this !!!!!
   like the song says ....     "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" that is how I have learned to cope and how it has helped to reveal that I had a problem that needed immediate attention - so I am thankful !!!!!
excellent detailed regimen - it is very close to my daily routine - great job !!!!!     thanks for  posting and continued patm free health to you !!!!
so if wefollow the regime fr 1 week will it be free patm days....
I believe that PATM may be caused by an intense shedding of the skin at all times. Thats why we get so many reactions. Now this i only a theory but i believe that ou skin sheds probably hundreds if not thousands of times more then normal human beings skin. Don't you guys notice that there is always floating dust around u as in too much sometimes. This is because our skin is shedding at an abnormal rate. This is also why alot of PATM sufferers have bad skin. I don't know if there is a connection to Morgellons or not but I believe my theory may be partially true.

Alot of people claim to ave a cure on here they don't its all just words there is no cure yet for whatever this is until we actually figure out what the problem is how can their be. Keep up the good fight guys no doubt this has already lead to some unexplained suicides.

I know its hard to hold on but hang in there and keep having hope in God and a better life.

God Bless
hey grateful2011. I try to fight and be faithful but it's hard when you're fighting alone. cancer patients at least get support from others but with this people may understand that I have a medical condition but it doesn't stop them from getting as far away from me as possible.

to those who notice that they give off a fecal odor, do you guys feel wetness and soreness around your rectum and get a warm sensation there when you smell? if so, it could be a weak internal sphincter. the warmness is most likely gas that would usually be kept in but instead leaks out.

I do not understand why you talk about morgellons. PATM is something else ...

U ARE NOT ALONE - U HAVE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  this forum has been a lifesaver for me -  u must work hard each day to improve your health, no one else can or will do it for u

hang in there and get busy
You will feel and see results within a week but you need to do this for 3 months.
Some people with PATM have bad breath and/or body odor. Other people with PATM  don't have any odor at all. PATM and odors are related but one is not the cause of the other. Why? Because the root cause of it all is probably an infection (fungal or bacterial) which can cause dozens of symptoms - PATM is just one of them, so are odor problems, PND, cold hand/feet, etc, etc.

There are probably millions of people with our infection but most of them were lucky enough to not get the PATM symptom. Symptoms vary from individual to individual for almost any disease. PATM is not accepted by modern science because it's a rare symptom, not a rare disease.
If johnnyboy was right about the shedding skin then there should be no PATM when you’re in the shower, swimming pool, beach…as we’ve all experienced that is opposite to what really happens. People still react if you’re in a pool or not unless the shedding skin still flies when soaked. I use to think about this possibility 20 years ago.

I have been searching for Morgellon disease as it’s mentioned by many in their post and to my surprise this phenomenon has been researched by the U.S. CDC and after throwing in millions of dollars they concluded it’s a mental disorder. Wow, how did they get so much money to fund something like that? Lucky them!

How I wish that this amount of money and support would have been thrown in to PATM research to give us a hint of what’s going on. At this time we have not even convinced one Dr to our side of argument. I believe it’s easy to investigate the Morgellon phenomenon because once you zoom in with a microscope no bug can hide on the skin because obviously it can’t be smaller than an electron, but how easy is it to detect airborne patm causing particles.

Is there any machine out there capable of detecting something like that?
Hi grateful2011, I have done so many things and followed numerous methods claimed by many in here only to prove its pure hogwash. Your method is the only one that seemed to work for me. I have only tried it for 4 days now. Each time I try I manage to increase the number of days. It sure does decrease the reaction as you’ve described in your previous postings.

Nevertheless I’m kinda curious and I know the best way is to ask you. You say that after a while, I deduce this to be a month or so, you become patm free! What I don’t understand is that even though you’re PATM free, you still try other supplements and continue to say you’re still searching. Searching for what?

What I’m curious about is if you’re PATM free then why are you still searching for other products and so forth. Are you trying to say that by turning totally vegetarian as you’re doing it now PATM will decrease to a controllable level but not total gone?

If that’s the reason, then I understand. Even if it is, it’s still good enough for me because I’ve never found a method that worked as good as the veggie diet has done so far for me.
Am still trying to change my diet and will never stop trying!
God bless.
congratulations, so proud of you for doing the work !!!!  this has been a long, trial and error , labor of love for me -since I found this life saving forum last year - thank God !!!!!!

at this point and time I am content and satisfied with my daily regimen to eliminate symptoms ( odor, reactions)  and remain patm free !!!! it has been necessary for me to detox and clean the toxins etc. from my body first in order to begin the healing process which was done through various supplements along with my food choices

like  "ttoistheanswer" i have a daily regimen - mine is as follows:

first thing in the morning before breakfast -  1.  oil pulling with  organic coconut oil 2. fresh squeezed lemon in warm/hot water - to support our liver

3. about 30 min after my lemon water, I take 2 Natrenes healthy trinity probiotics  ( take no other supplements or meds for 2 hours after taking the probiotics)

4.  breakfast smoothie consisting of fruits and/or veggies whatever u desire,including l-glutamine powder, ground flax or chia seeds, stevia

as u know my food choices are plant based - no meat, no dairy, no sugar (I use stevia instead), no gluten, no fast or junk food - I do eat shrimp almost daily

the rest of my supplements i take after 2 hours has passed from taking my Natrenes healthy trinity probiotics ( they are the best and highly respected in the health buisiness)

black seed oil (nigella sativa), kyolic garlic formula 102, vitamins b,c,d3, echinacea, chlorella, zinc, vitalogic thyroid and kidney formulas

I go to the sauna at least five days per week to release toxins from my body
also i take magnesium supplements before bedtime

I am thankful I am patm free now - however I still have much work to do in reversing all of the damage i have done to my body from the many years of eating junk food and fast food everyday ( excess body weight, which I have learned is nothing but - waste in our bodies ugh )  !!!!!   I am grateful that I do not have any other medical conditions to take care of.

continue to stay on the path u are on the right track - great job and God Bless always !!!!
I don't think anyone has tried hogwash yet. Thanks for trying it so we don't have to :)
Thanks grateful2011 that is a great encouragement because I have a lot to deal with. If I can cover 2 weeks in row I think things will get easier.
It’s tough with the existing everyday tasks because I always expect a good meal when I get home exhausted. I think the best way is to go on leave and try it out until I get used to it. Thanks for all the help!

Londonblob@ cool it,,. Don’t take it personal cos I didn’t mean that.
Nothing will work over night or over a week or two. If you are having success with low carbohydrate diet then it is plain that there is a candida/yeast overgrowth in the digestive system. And if that is the case then leaky gut goes with if because the toxins from the yeast cause the LG. Malabsorbtion of vitamins and minerals will result.
when you say no meat no diary ..just plant ..what is your typical plant based food..please specify..becoz im hard of thinking what are the plant foods I can eat in variety for everyday..do you eat rice...whats your typical lunch meal and snack meal howabout dinner..please help becauz im short of ideas for this..hehe..
for breakfast i make a smoothie with frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, cilantro, spinach, ground flax seed, frozen banana, l-glutamine powder - for example ( u can choose any fruits and veggies u desire - the combinations are endless)

mid morning another smoothie

snacks ( whenever I feel like it )  :  sunflower seeds, popcorn organic already popped or if i make it myself will make it with coconut oil (NO microwave popcorn), dark chocolate covered almonds , Crunchmaster- multi-seed gluten free crackers, baked sweet potato ( when they are at room temperture and/or after refrigerated - i eat them with nothing added- they are sweet and delicious), also any other  gluten free snacks, i may want to try

dinner:  salad with shrimp, hummus,sunflower seeds, bell peppers  OR shrimp and asparagus stir "fried"  with coconut or grapeseed oil  OR  now I have started making soup for dinner ( i have a vitamix machine that enables me to make my smoothies and soup )  for my soup i now make asparagus, with shrimp, flax seed, ginger, cilantro, tony chachere's original creole seasoning ( whatever i have in the frig i want to use ) - it is yummy creamy and warm

my frig usually on any given week :  has celery, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, watermelon, bananas, kale, parsley, collard greens,
sweet potatoes, bellpeppers,

of course i use stevia in my smoothies, i also like to add hersheys natural unsweetened cocoa - when i want that chocolate taste, also u can add a tablespoon or so of coconut oil or grapessed oil to the smoothies, soup or salads

hope this helps - enjoy God's  yummy healthy goodness !!!
It's the opposite for me. Plants give me terrible PATM while foods with no carbs (meat, cheese, butter) give me less PATM. Milk and yogurt have a lot of carbs so they're a no-no, heavy cream is acceptable.

A Zero-carb diet reduce my PATM by 75% after about 3 weeks. If you don't eat carbs, then your calories MUST come from fat so the fattiest cuts of meat, the better. That diet is easier to follow than you think - unlimited amount of fatty meat, cheese, butter and heavy cream can be pretty yummy but inconvenient in social situations.
God bless u my friend !
wow...you really are creative...must be a lot of trip to the grocery? though ..but nice taste trip..,,,,thanks for sharing evrything.
guys,go you still guys drink coffee and softdrinks....??? i cant live without softdrinks..
I mean guys ,do you still drink coffee and softdrinks....
I love my softdrinks as well i mostly drink Coca Cola and they don't seem to have an affect on me
so do you drink diet coke or jus the regular... do you think that candida is the problem or culprit of your patm or something else...
Check this out!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20081895
It seems to say our antibiotics law enforcement officers got kicked in the **** by the PATM terrorists so we need to call several combinations of good but very tough and super navyseals bacteria to take on the mission of invading gut-land and completely exterminating patm terrorists permanently. LOL>.
Im thinking of buying a large variety of different kinds of probiotics and try different combinations. If it doesn’t work for a month then I’d change combinations and so on.
My guess is the best method is to take faeces samples,, Under a microscope, isolate the most dominant microbial species as the most potential villain. I think the dominant one would probably constitute more in numbers in comparison to the rest.
Isolate that microbial species and do experiments.
Easier way is to do experiments with the diet and monitor monthly whether they diminish in numbers in each faecal sample. If not change the food combination, probiotics etc.
A friend of mine left me a microscope but I don’t think it’s powerful enough for this purpose.
Looks like faecal transplants from a healthy patient is the only traditional cure. But this is the most disgusting thing I could think of… I ‘d rather stay with PATM if multiple probiotics don’t work.
good work !!!   the best PROBIOTICS is :

NATRENE's Healthy Trinity Probiotics -  they must be refrigerated

it contains : lactobacillus acidophilus - 5 billion cfu
                   bifidobacterium bifidum   - 20 billion cfu
                   lactobacillus bulgaricus   - 5 billion cfu

I take two each morning before breakfast - and after I drink my hot water with fresh squeezed lemon  
Thanks grateful2011. I’ll try and get that.
I don't think soft drinks are a culprit because I have them quite a bit and they don't seem to make it worse
i did some research and i came across a website which told me how hayfever particles cause someone to get an allergic reaction. It says "the body misidentifies it as a harmful substance and so the body produces histamines which causes irritation and itchiness"
What if our bodies are producing a similar thing to hayfever because like hayfever only some people react to me
also people with hayfever are more likely to react to me I've found
I started with very bad gas for 2 years and this patm thing only happened recently. I did think it was candida but I couldn't stick with the no carb diet. If it is candida, this patm thing must a severe case of it.

I'm trying tea tree oil body wash right now and it seems to help. I haven't noticed much sneezing or coughing around me anymore but I still get those "looks" from others which is probably because I have another odor, fecal maybe, that others can smell. I'm also on VSL#3 DS prescription probiotics. It has like 10 different strands of bacteria in it and is really good if you have IBS or gas problems.....and you don't want to take any probiotics with hot water, and if in powder form, don't mix with soluble fiber.
Fecal implants are usually taken from a new baby, the 'coil' is usually green and this can be implanted in the butt with an enema bag.

However most of us don't have access to a baby :-)

So the cheapest and best probiotics are homemade pobiotics, however this takes a bit of study, materials, time and practice.

Rejuvelac is the common term for them, made from sprouted grains, cabbage and such like.

However there are a few short cuts that are easy and quick to do, they are

Organic apple cider vinegar with the mother in, the mother is important because this is where the probiotic is. Mix one table spoon in a pint 1000ml and drink spread out through the day.

Hulled barley or perled barley  water. This is simple to make, get a large jar and fill one third with the barley. You can rinse the barley in fresh water. Fill the rest of the jar with fresh unclorinated water. Put in a cool dark place and leave for 24h. It is now read to take out about half a pint of the resulting water, then refill the jar with water and put away for another 24h, you can do this for about 2 weeks or until the taste changes.
The 500ml you strain off every day drink through out the day.

Both Apple cider vinegar and hulled barley are cheap but very effective

research these two cheap options. Michael Coyle recommended hulled barley water.

Wanted your opinion on exercising and the relationship it has with PATM.

Other sufferers of PATM have mentioned that it makes it worse for them. I run at least 60 miles a week to relieve my stress and remove all the toxins from my body. I feel tired afterward but it makes me feel better....Thanks for your input.
I also did a lot of exercise but I stopped since this patm thing. I just started to exercising again and it makes me feel better mentally but I literally stink when I'm jogging. I can smell it myself. I know I leak gas but it feels like it's coming from my pores when I jog.
Ray,

I do exercise and play sport, I think the only way exercise would be detrimental is if too much was done and the body was completely drained. Remember the body needs some energy for digestion and immune function.

The sweat from exercise does release some toxins but not a lot, but sauna and especially FIR sauna release a lot of toxins - you can find info on the net.

One of the things exercise does is produce lactic acid so it can push you into an acid state especially if your diet is acidic ie: meat, soda, coffee, bread, pasta, processed food. Why this is not good is because the blood clumps together and therefore does not carry oxygen efficiently. There are other bad affects but too many to mention now.

Ted's alkalising formulas is what I use and have used for 9 months
you can find them by doing a simple search 'ted alkalising formulas' I would suggest reading s many of Ted's postings as possible he also has candida advice. he is the biggest contributor on earth clinic.

Also look up Walter Last for info on treating intestinal candida and systemic candida.

also read Michael Coyle fungus pdf - very informative - that's where I got the hulled barley water probiotic tip from.

I was at that point once with people hacking (coughing) next to me, nose's running, I even had people tell me to my face that I smelt even after  shower.

Things only changed when I started to detox, alkalise, treat candida in the gut and systemically and improve my diet to more veg. Milk is food for candida don't touch it.
Exercise works for me i don't get many PATM reactions after i do it
What foods did you guys eat before you got PATM ?
I ate pretty normal food, probably healthier than most people. I ate a lot of veggies, non oily foods, meat, and occasional junk food. I didn't have any problems with junk foods and carbs either except for really bad gas. my patm started after I went back home for a week and had acupuncture and chinese med. but there was also mold growth on the ceiling of my bathroom and I have a cat and dog so I don't really know what caused it but I would rather have super bad flatulence than this.

@ray2502 have you tried the steam room? does that work also?

one problem with my particular version of PATM is that apple cider has sulfite preservatives, which causes me to breath out a hydrogen sulfite smell (rotten egg gas). But for others it may be fine
I usually exercise ( need to do more lol) at home, shower  and  then go to the sauna - sweating the toxins out in the sauna is the magic - it gets rid of the toxins in our bodies

fyi:  if u have gas, bloating - this is also part of patm

God Bless us all to make better food choices and give our  bodies SUPPORT with the necessary supplements !!!!
How you noticed more about PATM being worse after showering, I can't tell for sure if it really has to do with showering. I don't think it's the shampoo or body wash i use. It might be because of hot/warm water and skin reaction. If showering really make it worse.

For maybe a week my PATM was less, i did not follow a diet, did not do anything unusual except, which i already did for some time:
lemon water first thing after waking and after a half hour or so probiotics with breakfast. AND trying to think its nothing, people just do these things haha, it's hard to believe and think that but well i tried...

Today it's worse again...!? also i heard some girls in the back of a tram (public transport) saying it stinks, did anyone fart?
And a small kid only who was only a few years old i guess, coughed strongly multiple times just like a PATM cough when standing in front of me outside. Which than would be the first time for a kid showing strong reactions.

Like i told before my PATM somehow does not effect children under the age of 16 or 17 or somewhere close as far as i know.

If there are more people with PATM and kids are immune to you, let it know. This also explains why almost nobody reacted to me (except parents) when i was at a amusement park.
Correction previous comment:
* 'How' should be 'Did'
I do think showering could make it worse.
Hello LondonBlob,Grateful2011:

Thank you for your input, you have been an inspiration to me and to many people around the world. I take your input very seriously. Having said that,  I'm happy to say that my PATM reactions have considerably diminished. The only time that I get any kind of reactions is when I'm up close and speak to sombody directly.

LondonBlob, you just gave me some pointers on how to run more efficienly and I will put them to use and see if I can better my 10K PR. Lol......

aj129, I will try the sauna next...thanks.

Yes ACV is not always appropriate but then I only take the organic ACV with the mother in, there are no preservatives in that.
PLEASE LISTEN UP.
I'm sorry for not speaking up sooner, but I needed time to test.
This whole thing is olfactory reference based. All of us went through a period of stress when this showed up. We all have usurped a social disconnect as a result. Worst yet, we've falsely assumed that the minor occurrences around us are somehow linked to us as individual antagonists. We have become narcissistic and fargone.

I have wasted much money, time and sanity constantly checking these forums, reading EVERY post and testing these breakthrough suggestions that seem to come up every now and then. It's all placebo.

The fact of the matter is, these reactions are not reactions at all.   Odors come and go regardless of where you are.. The smell sense is the weakest developed. A smell can linger on your conscience after it has passed. People sneeze, cough, wipe their noses and faces at random and for just about any reason. This is basic human nature and we've foolishly assumed that we were somehow causing it. We need to get back in touch with reality.

I understand that this is a hard pill to swallow and most of you may contest me. But I hope you all are listening, because I was once in your shoes.

Lastly, I am prepared to clarify and elaborate any part of my conclusion, because you all have a right to live your lives without this nightmare. I promised myself that I would put the solution out there if I ever found it. So I'm keeping my word.
i got a cat three weeks ago and it does not have any effect on me i got PATM before it anyway
@Omega333 This is the same with me however for me kids under 18 do react, this is probably because I go to a school and so there are lots of kids but anyway some kids cough some don't.
@CuredofPATM I understand what you mean because I do notice that people cough and sneeze all the time when I'm not there such as on TV shows but for me it just feels like I make it worse because people cough a lot near me but when they are not near me they don't cough as much
Viewing 4001-4200 comments: