People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do not beleive the reports, and most of them claim that we are crazy but we all know that we're far from being crazy. This condition causes so much heartache and stress. I have sent emails to CDC, NIH and WHO with no help. Would you please address this issue?
glad to hear about Tumeric  supplement - recently added it to my daily healthy choices !!!  thanx for sharing and God Bless always !!!!
Some interesting points.

zinc and coper balance, zinc is important but we only need less than 50mg a day, look it up you will find it works against candida, there is even a study where people took 150mg a day and over 2 months their warts fell off.  I cleared up some eczema on my hand by taking 50mg for two weeks.

Interesting thing about turmeric is it has curcumin in it and I have been researching PDT and you can read about it below. PDT  also uses other photo sensitizers like methyl blue which Ted from earth clinic used in his candida treatment.

ABSTRACT

In vitro investigations of curcumin-mediated photodynamic therapy (PDT) are encouraging, but there is a lack of reliable in vivo evidence of its efficacy. This study describes the photoinactivation of Candida albicans in a murine model of oral candidiasis, using curcumin as a photosensitizer. Forty immunosuppressed mice were orally inoculated with C. albicans and after five days, they received topical curcumin (20, 40 and 80 μM) and illumination with LED light. The use of curcumin or light alone were also investigated. Positive control animals did not receive any treatment and negative control animals were not inoculated with C. albicans. The number of surviving yeast cells was determined and analyzed by ANOVA and Tukey's post-hoc test (α = 0.05). Histological evaluation of the presence of yeast and inflammatory reaction was also conducted. All exposures to curcumin with LED light caused a significant reduction in C. albicans viability after PDT, but the use of 80 μM curcumin associated with light was able to induce the highest log(10) reduction in colony counts (4 logs). It was concluded that curcumin-mediated PDT proved to be effective for in vivo inactivation of C. albicans without harming the host tissue of mice.
thanx for the great research about Tumeric - this helps us to keep working to get better each day !!   God Bless everyone always !!!
Ted from earth clinic used mythelene blue as part of his candida treatment, mythelene  blue is traditionally used as an anti fungal for fish but it was used in the past to treat malaria in humans. Mythelene blue is a photon reactive.

Tumeric which contains curcumin is also photo reactive so maybe it acts in the sameway as MB either way as the earlier poster suggested turmeric everyday can do no harm and tastes nice - go for it
Everybody we need to find a cause, we need to find something we did that is common. Don't be embarrased we are all here to support each other and by supporting each other we will get through this disease. You never know something you may have said may help us
Anyway I will go first, before I got PATM I:
Stayed up late a lot of days sometimes till 6 in the morning
I would sit in front of the TV alot or play video games for hours
I would not exercise well and I would never go out much
I would be getting stress from exams
I would eat any food sometimes eating the same food alot
has  anybody considered cleaning the liver ..as a major part of candida healng
yes, that is why detox of the body is a MUST (liver included) - good job !!!

years of eating junk food, processed food, fast food etc. is what I believed caused my PATM

It feels so good to be on the right path finally with plant based food choices and daily supplements and exercise and sauna  - I am thankful !!!
for me..before I got PATM
i was having little amount of sleep everyday
i took antibiotics
i drank coffee and softdrinks a lot
i go to yoyo diets..many moments of overeating after days of controlled eating
Hello to all,

I have not posted in awhile or worked on my website which I have been told not to promote on Medhelp anymore. I have just been busy with school and relationships. I still suffer 10% or less with PATM.

I wanted to let you all know that I will be doing a liver/kidney cleanse this next month alongside my doctor who doesn't prescribe cleanses for patients unless he does them as well. It will be very, very strict but I have hope that it will help me put PATM behind me and possibly do the same for you. I ask for your prayers and support through the cleanse. I will post updates throughout  the cleanse on my website or I can post them on here too. IF it does work you all will be the FIRST to know!!!

If you want to know my website please message me on this site. I do not want to get kicked off of the site for promoting it.

much love
tennis89

ill be praying for your schemes to come to reality.God is with you always consistently believe that. He helps. Ask and you shall receive.
Hello tennis89,

Can you please send a link to your web site where you will be posting your results.......thanks
Anybody please try getting a vaccine for INFLUENZA VIRUS, NOROVIRUS, or ROTAVIRUS.
Its a virus that has been entered into system which I am sure of.
you think it is flu - you take the vaccine. I will never take a vaccine willingly
smart64..hi there..what made you think its influenza noro or rotavirus thats causing the patm...???hope you done mind me asking :)
the norovirus and the rotavirus causes lots of rumbling in the tummy and effects the intestine area and I keep getting rumblings in my tummy and some other people are also saying this but I will not get the vaccine
I had and still have just a little rumbling in the tummy sometimes, but i noticed it was even was worse when i got not enough sleep and sometimes in severe cases it was painful and uncomfortable and diarrhea would follow  (this was not often).

The viruses you mentioned have as main symptoms vomiting and diarrhea right?
"Symptoms often start with vomiting followed by four to eight days of profuse diarrhoea"  

This is not what i had. If it is one of these viruses would PATM not be already widely know?

I had this rumbling before PATM (maybe it caused PATM)
How did i get rid of it or at least severely decreased the rumbling? I am still trying to be completely rumbling free. For me i think it is supplementing with probiotics that helps me with the rumbling.

Anyone tried the vaccine? Even if it works since PATM is not known to be caused (let alone recognized by doctors) by these viruses.

The Centers for Disease Control and prevention website says:
" There's no vaccine to prevent infection and no drug to treat it. Wash your hands often and follow simple tips to stay healthy. "
An other website talks about a experimental vaccine....

Experimental or not I will not take it :p It might even make things worse.

Whats with these people who do get affected by PATM and others (often people you at least know a little bit or more) who do not get effected. This is something critical.

- They might be used to it from when it was still less severe? (including yourself)
- It is not real and we are seeing and hearing things :/
- what about clothes does the smell get stuck in clothes? i don't think so.
- The people who get effected are the ones who are sick? LoL. or healthy and everyone else is sick. haha

The last weeks i heard a couple of times a group of young students (different students each time) saying to each other, that it stinks, just after entering the public transport where i was in. I think they are not afraid or less polite, to say so, that they can much easily-er say things because they are young and in a group (they are the ones that are the loudest ;).

I also think that my PATM now has a smaller range, less coughs and nose coverings. It is less in general since i told before, maybe it has to do with cold weather?

Zink deficiency causes lack of smell right, but aside from that my nose is stuffed i could smell pretty good!
Will go for my nose again, maybe it's coming from our nose. I also take zinc but not really a quality one.    

omega,

It can all appear a mystery so it takes one to know one. From my experience in the past the 'stink' can be because the intestines are in a bad way and in need of attention. Candida, stress other pathogenic bacteria can and do damage the intestines, holes (small) are made and the nutritional absorption is decreased (this is why mineral deficiency happens even if you take supplements) we need those minerals. The body becomes polluted that is why a lingering stink can develop.

magnesium oil can be rubbed on the skin for absorption
you can find ways to deal with candida from Walter Last
Then look for ways to bring healing to the intestines

general health and digestive health are greatly assisted with cayenne pepper and tumeric mixed in meals every day.

Another thing that helped in my early testing was increasing oxygen, however you do it. I used h2o2. it works because it kills pathogens and freshens the fluids. However I have come across some important information as to why I (we) was oxygen deficient at a cellular level and that is the work of the German Doctor Budwig ( a seven times nominated Nobel prize nominee) her work and discovery around essential fatty acids in oils is priceless and simple, basically a mixture of flax seed oil and cottage cheese every day over time restores the cellular oxygen mechanism and thus the body is able to restore normal function.
what about an ulcer? according to this one paper, ulcers can cause fat intolerance and sensitivity to sugars and carbohydrates as well as chemicals. It also produces rotten egg gas. I have had gas leaking from me for awhile but I couldn't smell it because I limited my meat and carb intake, but last week, I didn't care anymore and wow I smell amazing. I couldn't even stand my own smell and it was there whether I was full or hungry. It's a really bad rotten egg smell that smells like **** or garbage after awhile. It smells like something is decaying in me.

my doc gave me some maalox and nexium but I haven't tried them yet. Nexium is a proton pump inhibitor and could possibly cause small intestinal bacterial overgrowth which I would hate to get. I have been taking antiacids and it seems to help with the gas

ulcers are something that antiacids can't cure (or so google tells me) so it was probably there all along but my diet just decreased the symptoms

here's the paper: http://www.litalee.com/documents/Stomach%20Problems.pdf

fat sick and nearly dead is a documentary about a guy who has a rare skin rash auto immune disease. so he goes on this 60 day juice fast. I believe he eats nuts/seeds and beans and juice only.

h ttp://youtu.be/ia-gi9IQzSs

i put a space after the h in http on purpose
the video was posted by tmjam2004
check it out.
i'm going to try this
U are only covering up the symptoms of PATM  - if u choose to use nexium and maalox

TO GET TO THE ROOT OF PATM :

u must detox your body, start taking Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics and change your food choices to - plant based , daily supplements, sauna

God Bless
excellent and great for PATM freedom - documentary :

fat,sick and nearly dead

thanx for sharing, great work !!!!
How happy are we?

http://theclothspring.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/john-lennon-quote-happy.jpg
What i was trying and wanted to say was that Happy people get less sick. (and more positive things)

http://www.work-is-worship.com/10factsabouthappiness.html

www.prezi.com/lri5x7xlunua/happy-people-dont-get-sick/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2090271/12-secrets-happy-Using-research-100-world-experts-new-book-shows-look-bright-side.html

How would it cover up the symptoms of patm? we still don't know the cause of patm. it could be an uncommon symptom of an ulcer or having too much stomach acid. it is known however, that ulcers do cause a rotten egg smell. changing your diet could get rid of the smell but not the ulcer. once you go off of it, the smell returns (which is what happened for me). your bland diet may be the reason why you guys can't smell it but others are reacting to it. the ulcer is not my only problem. I also have a sphincter problem and I can't control gas escaping from me.

the meds wouldn't cover up patm, it would heal the ulcer and if patm was a symptom, it would cure that also. Right now I think my patm is due to my ulcer and a loose sphincter. I've been using antiacids for the past couple of days and it's been helping. I can still smell that I stink due to my diet but it was a lot milder than before I was on antiacids. Although I'm still getting reactions from others because of the gas leaking out of me which I'm also aware of.
Have you researched the whole area on stomach acid before you went on antacids?

You need stomach acid to digest your food, if you don't have enough food passes into the intestines semi digested and this causes fermentation and feeds candida.

Do yourself a favour and research cayenne pepper. Lots of people take it and there are lots of testimonies.

Tumeric is also good - anti inflammatory  and anti candida

are you getting enough bicarbonates - read Ted from earth clinic alkalising formula.

It sounds like you need to change your eating habits and eat more veg

also look up the budwig protocol - the flaxseed oil cottage cheese mixture - you will see there is some info on ulcers with this protocol.
I am already eating enough veges and fiber. I don't believe in the whole candida scam anymore. I thought that was what I had but I tried the diet for a year and it did nothing. The symptoms came back when I came off of the diet and I started having trouble eating fatty foods. a diet too low in fats is actually not good for the body because then gallbladder is triggered to release less bile and over time, it can lose its function.

yes, fermentation causes gas but there are a load of causes for fermentation such as not being able to digest fats, proteins, having a bacterial imbalance and other stuff.  and yes, I did do my research, in fact, I took a class on the digestive system. the stomach only plays a small role in digestion. most of our food is digested in the small intestine. the stomach plays much larger role it plays is converting your food into liquid sludge.

your stomach has a buffering system and will produce more stomach acid in response to antiacids so really, antiacids don't lower the pH of your stomach much, if it does at all. I'm taking tums, not nexium which is a H2 inhibitor which will stop HCl production. that's why I said I was hesitant to take them.

cayenne has a very low pH, lower than the CaCO3 I'm taking. They both increase the pH of the stomach which the stomach reacts by producing more acid. so really, it might be the increased release of HCl caused by eating antiacids that is helping my symptoms. I feel hungry more often when I take antiacids so maybe it helps digestion instead of inhibits it.

why do you recommend bicarbs? they do the same thing as antiacids.
Bicarbonates - not taken with food because they neutralise hcl
read what Ted says on earth clinic about timing, usually 2 hours before meal and then 1/2 hour or later after. The pancreas makes bicarbonate to digest in the small intestines - again read Ted for all the detail.

Candida / fungus is not a scam the very fact you said the symptoms came back after the diet was stopped proves candida, hello.

Diet only suppresses the candida so no wonder it comes back after stopping the diet. What you need to understand is diet alone is not enough to correct the imbalance in the gut flora - read micheal coyle fungus pdf

read WALTER LAST goolgle him and read

This is all about self education and taking your health in to your own hands

I eat healthy and that includes meats, veg, fruit, brown rice, some dairy like cottage cheese aka budwig protocl. I can even eat cake and biscuits etc on occasion without any PATM reacton - why because I have applied the knowledge of people like

walter last
michael coyle
ted from earth clinic
budwig
no, just because the symptoms came back after going off the diet DOESNT prove that candida exist. If you cut our carbs, junk foods, sugar, and fat, of course you will get rid of all the symptoms you aren't feeding whatever is in your gut. It could be bacteria, parasites, virus or a number of things that caused that symptoms not just candida. sibo has very similar symptoms as candida.

bicarbonate made in the pancreas is, like you said, in the small intestine. the pancreas makes bicarb to neutralize acidic chyme from the stomach. bicarb has the same effect of antiacids on the stomach. What ted claims is basically the same.

"This is all about self education and taking your health in to your own hands" What do you think I'm doing?? I wouldn't be in this forum if I didn't care about my health. I'm just going down a different path than you are and it doesn't make you right or me wrong.

eating healthy doesn't work for everyone. some people fan eat healthy all there lives and still end up with diseases that people who eat junk everyday don't get.

you can do whatever you want but caco3 is working for me and is IMPROVING my digestion so i'm sticking with it until my ulcer heals. if after awhile it doesn't work, then I will know it's not the ulcer.
don't take it personally aj, we are sharing info to help.

When I say I try to eat healthy what I mean is I can eat what ever I want now and I don't get patm. I have correct my gut bacteria enough but I keep on improving it. It does not happen over night more like 8 months for me suppose it depends on how bad the imbalance is to start with.

I had gut tests at Biolab in London, results were high ethanol a product of candida and leaky gut.

Walter last says don't even bother to test for candida just treat it anyway because in this day and age of antibiotic and poor diet it is very common

God luck with your ulcer, I've never had one
u are right we do not know for sure the cause of patm ( especially since I have not been to the doctor ) - all I know that it is INTERNAL and I have found relief by changing my diet from junk food/fast food everyday  - to plant based food choices, L-glutamine powder, stevia, sauna, NATRENE'S HEALTHY TRINITY probiotics, ground flax seeds/chia seeds, Turmeric supplements and vitamins and other supplements

God Bless
Does anyone have tooth pain when shaking your head? (hard, left and right).
I don't know if this only happens with the flu or if i had this for a long time. I now also have sometimes yellow snot
no that does not happen to me
has anyone else been ill since they got PATM because since I have had it i don't remember being ill
someone lives in Spain and has patm? goold28 a r r o b a l i v e p u n t o c o m
Alguien de españa con patm?
PATM did not come with something that i still have. I am not ill now.
Somewhere at the start of PATM, don't know when exactly i think in the same month or somewhere close i had pain in my chest for a few weeks and it went over on it's own. (my GP wasn't very helpful)

One thing i did notice just before and together with PATM is the feeling of burning in my feet, moist/damp feet (not stinking) and sometimes cold feet, but this could be due to sitting 8 hours behind desk with shoes on (at office, internship). My feet was clammy and could quickly sweat. After the internship and the following holidays i went back to school and i don't have this feeling and more sweating anymore only a little moist/damp socks after coming home and taking out my shoes, but i had this before already.

I first always thought it was coming from my feet, but maybe the smell was like sweaty feet because everyone looked at my shoes together with other PATM reaction, but now i rarely see them look at my shoes.
During PATM reactions around, sometime i feel pin bitting sensation on my hand or on face or on ears. Does same thing happens to anybody?
me to..I think I'm feeling healthy.Thank God. Just this patm is making me so insecure ....
anyone there who took colloidal silver for this patm cure????????? .
it says that it is all cure medicine including yeast and a lot of parasitic infection
but then after taking it one must take probiotics becoz it will also kill the good
bacteria that we like
I take Natrenes Healthy Trinity Probiotics twice daily it has:

Lactobacillus acidophilus   - 5 billion cfu

Bifdobacterium bifidum       - 20 billion cfu

Lactobacillus bulgaricus     - 5 billion cfu

must be refrigerated - they are the best !!!!
@applemagnet
no

@Girlaghast
I tried but i don't think it helped it was around same time i started taking glutamine. Only for some days it might have helped if it really was because of silver, but not helping anymore so i don't use it anymore.
What i should try is using silver in nose with drops.

@NumbLiu
Do you think this has something to do with the liver (high bilirubin) When did it start.

@ALL i had a first meeting with a person from a company for graduation, who acted  strange like it was warm or so he was touching or stretching his sweater and also pulling it up to his nose sometimes. He did not mentioned anything about it, i also did not ask anything about it.

Anyone knows something about this:
When someone has a serve sinus infection it can cause a mild personality change or altered consciousness.
Ok, so the antiacids worked for a couple of days (or so I thought). I didn't get the burning feeling in my upper right abdomen while I was on them so I assumed the doc was correct with his diagnosis. The last few days my abdomen started hurting again and I had other problems: swelling right over my liver, sweating, chills at night, itchy skin when I wake up and jaundice. now I think it's my liver, which is what I thought before going to the doc. I think the smell everyone is reacting to is toxins coming out of my pores. I get cold and shivery after every meal (especially with meat) and start stinking. I just started to get the symptoms most others on here were talking about-stinking after showering and exercise. exercise helps a bit but my abdomen hurts even more afterwards. I've been taking milk thistle and it's helping a lot. I'm going to get this checked out on monday. This is starting to scare me.

Did any of you get your liver and thyroid tested after having patm? and what do you guys use to support your liver? My results came back negative for hep a,b,c,e and my liver enzymes are not elevated. my thyroid was normal too (a year ago)
Do you think some of the smell could be coming from our breaths? Even when I wrap my whole body up inside a blanket with only my head showing, sometimes I would be able to smell a smell coming from me....and liver problems do cause smelly rotten eggy breath but only in very late stages so I'm not sure.

@omega333. I never had the sweaty feet thing you have but when I wake up, I'm sweaty and my palms stink and continue to stink even after I wash my hands.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PATM TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening to everyone. As an introduction i would like to explain in brief what actually is PATM . PATM also known as People are Allergic To Me is a condition where the sufferer notices REACTIONS from people around. The most common reactions vary from snffling, scratching and watering eyes.
A mild odor of bodily organs will be present while the strength of the odor varies with the severity of the condition.
Individuals without adequate diet, exercise and sleep would perhaps emit the odor of ingested food as well as undigested food.
The odor whether present could be confirmed by a stranger rather than a relative since the relative may not sense the odor after being used to it.

After a period of intense observations and research i arrived at a conclusion that this is not a medical condition. The most obvious explanation for it is that this could not be diagnosed by medical professionals.

The conclusion I came to after my observations and research was that this is a spiritual condition.
This is KUNDALINI ENERGY. As an introduction Kundalini energy is the spiritual energy which takes one towards enlightenment.
Kundalini energy arise with the spiritual growth of an individual while it may be accidentally triggered by chronic stress, chronic illnesses
near death experiences etc. The reason for PATM is Kundalini risen improperly (Kundalini Syndrome).
Kundalini in the physical plane is similar to heat and static electricity. This is what causes reactions to people around.
I recommend reading the articles on Kundalini and Kundalini Syndrome on wikipedia for a complete understanding about it.

Conventional treatments for KUNDALINI SYNDROME could be found in the above suggested articles on wikipedia under KUNDALINI GROUNDING TECHNIQUES.
The Treatment for for PATM (Kundalini Syndrome) in my personal grounding approach is given below, the most important listed first.

*Exposure to Cold temperatures (Drinking and Bathing Cold water while staying at cold temperatures/Plenty of food should be consumed as Digestive heat would balance the internal body temperature)
*Plenty of Sleep
*Relaxation Techniques (Meditation & Breathing Exercises)
*Plenty of Fresh Air
* Regular Hygenic Practices
* Regular Health Requirements (Sleep , Diet, Exercise, Air & Sunlight)

These should be avoided

*Exposure to Hot temperatures (Drinking and bathing hot water while staying at hot temperatures)
*Sleep Deprivation
*Stress
*Lack of Fresh Air

Other treatments
* KUNDALINI GROUNDING TECHNIQUES which could be found in the above suggested articles on wikipedia
* By your own Personal Observations
* Remedies from an enlightened master (Guru)
* Vedic Astrological Remedies (Indian Astrology)
* Enlightenment (Meditation, Yoga & Related practices)

I believe that the majority of PATM suffers would have risen Kundalini accidentally but the others as a result of their spiritual growth.
The ones that have risen Kundalini accidentally will be able to ground the energy without much difficulty with the grounding techniques,
but for the ones on their spiritual journey towards enlightenment, Kundalini will always remain but reactions from people would cease once Kundalini is controlled by grounding techniques.
The ones on their spiritual journey may find Indian religions such as Hinduism , Buddhism , Jainism useful tools but spirituality is the way towards enlightenment, not religion.
As an introduction i would also recommend to view videos of Acharya Shree Yogeesh available on the web.

Maybe we will meet someday, somewhere far far away...... till then Good Luck everyone.

I would be awaiting positive replies and be hoping that this message would be spread
Thank you.

Good Evening to everyone. As an introduction i would like to explain in brief what actually is PATM . PATM also known as People are Allergic To Me is a condition where the sufferer notices REACTIONS from people around. The most common reactions vary from sniffling, scratching and watering eyes.

*Plenty of Sleep
*Plenty of Fresh Air
* Regular Hygienic Practices

These should be avoided

*Sleep Deprivation
*Stress
*Lack of Fresh Air

Other treatments
* By your own Personal Observations

Thank you.

*Plenty of Sleep
*Plenty of Fresh Air
* Regular Hygenic Practices

These should be avoided

*Sleep Deprivation
*Stress
*Lack of Fresh Air

Other treatments
* By your own Personal Observations

Thank you.

My advice for you is go learn some more. I read a lot and learn from what people post in this forum but I have to admit that I have never seen such nonsense and it is somewhat upsetting. Being said one have already mentioned this much earlier - this is the kind of post that gives us PATM suffers a bad reputation. Our own rationality is questioned by almost everybody and your way of thinking seems to confirm that hypothesis.
Spiritual problem???? and what do you mean by that? Do you even know what you are talking about. Sorry, oBUNTyo but you are not going to get a positive feedback from me. Thats crazy talk you just did there.
u need to detox, detox, detox your body and change your food choices immediately if u want to be free of patm !!!! and yes take your daily supplements also to support your liver and the rest of your body.

Natrene's Healthy trinity probiotics, L-glutamine powder, turmeric etc

fruits, veggies, plant based food choices !!!!  NO meat, no dairy, no sugar, no junk or fast food, no gluten  - I use Stevia instead of sugar

God Bless u - He has given u the power to heal yourself

Sauna as much as u can to release toxins from your body - I go at least six days a week
im not against your ideas bunty but im going with hanboc here
im sorry but i do not really believe in all this spiritual stuff and i don't see how it will make other people get affected anyway im not disapproving your theory im just not into it
If you look into the esoteric origins of yoga, kundilini, ascended masters you will find this occultic  knowledge had it's origins in the fallen angels that came and taught men warfare, astrology, seductions. Although this is knowledge it's purpose is to lead you away from the creator - you can read about this in the Book of Enoch and reference Genesis 6:1  Jude 1:6

So without disappointing you to much, I don't approve of this and in fact consider it highly dangerous if you value your soul.
@oBUNTYo
Thanks! I got some questions:

-Did you also had/have PATM?

-"After a period of intense observations and research" can you tell more?

-What are the key things you took from PATM to see a connection with kundalini? Since its pretty vague  with symptoms that could be other things and sometimes different with each source of information about kundalini.

-Why the PATM reactions? why does everybody has almost the same reactions about a possible and some definitive smell?

- Some have it for many years, does that mean they did not ever grounded their energy? without realizing, not even a little?

I must says i read, thought (and even little saw in cartoons) about spirituality before i had PATM and if PATM has to do with spirituality it was for sure not a near death experience but more the interest, knowledge thinking and or etc about it.

We might not all have the same PATM or symptoms of it here, for me kids below ~17 years do not show reactions (kid>adult thing?? in smell recognition??), showering (hot/warm and long) does i think make it worse. I definitely cannot smell this 'smell / odor' but all other odors i can just fine. These might not apply to all PATMers. Some friend and my parents all say it's not real, it's in my head just because they don't smell or react to me.

@hanboc2012
" Our own rationality is questioned by almost everybody and your way of thinking seems to confirm that hypothesis. "

I know.. but if all other options fail and it can not (maybe it can? but so far not) medically diagnosed, could this spiritual direction maybe the thing that everyone has issues with. I am not trying to say it is the kundalini or something similar just that 'everybody' might be right on what they think or it might be something unusual instead of standard medical. This probably sounds like nonsense to you and even i am not sure.... lol Well i'm glad to hear something different anyway  ;)

@aj129
" when I wake up, I'm sweaty and my palms stink and continue to stink even after I wash my hands. "

I did sweat during sleep or after waking was so a little but without stinking only the sweat smell on pajamas. I also had and still might have a little yellowing of the fitted sheet happening after sleeping on the area where my back lays, below the pillow , don't know if this is from sweat or something else. I should try a white t-shirt when i start to sweat again.

And about my liver, except for high bilirubin (sometimes a little jaundice) the enzymes were good and everything looked normal on the echo scan according to doc.

This Gilbert's syndrome thing i discovered 1.5 year ago as coincidence by a appointment by my GP. The liver intestine stomach doc said i could eat everything like always but my GP said i should (try to) avoid: fat food, alcohol and paracetamol. No medication needed.
interesting. Never went that deep, just the common basic things you hear.
i felt a little soft lump by my anus (external hemorrhoids?). it does not hurt or bleed. I don't know how long i have this. but maybe i have also internal hemorrhoids. which could cause this probably embarrising smell people don't talk about. I don't think i have problems with my sphincter muscles i can contract on command.

Maybe this is why i often feel a little pressure there and need to pass gas (non stinking (at least for me) but i definitely can smell when it's a fart.)

Yes we should not go through bad knowledge. However spirituality has effect on energy. That is how black magic works which uses bad knowledge. Have anybody heared of Jinn. Just check on google. If there is effect of some Jinn on any person then that person may have any one type of continous health problem...eg continous headache not treated by medicine,,etc.. Correct spirituality is the only way out. I dont want to discuss what is correct spirituality and what is wrong.

But for PATM, sometime i feel that its a curse. Anyway we shall follow strict diet to control its effect.
I understand your point of view and I respect that. It would appear a perfectly legitimate answer to a very difficult question. But if all other options fail I wouldn’t in any way turn to fairy-tale. I really don’t think Fairy tale/fantasy/magic/madness is ever an option.

Not finding an immediate solution for AIDS doesn’t mean we should start praying to the sun for answers. That’s not among the plausible solutions. Yes KUNDALINI ENERGY responsible for patm is nonsense. In reality our ancestors have done those stupidities and ascertain that it doesn’t work and we should recommence from their verified knowledge.

For the moment our slow progress in analysing patm just means that we haven’t found the right medical diagnosis or have not yet possess the necessary knowledge to deal with our problem. Most viral problems in the past took decades to pin down even by smartest scientists on earth backed by immense national funding.

On the other hand we are just average people so it’s understandable why it’s taking so long to find a solution to patm. If you were to conclude analytically, it took PH.D scientists with long years of experiences many decades to pin down certain mysterious diseases. Therefore it will definitely take us a longer period of time to solve this because we lack many things that are available to them. I hope we get lucky and find it sooner but if we don’t isn’t it what’s already predicted.

For those that advocate Patm as a fungal infestation of the gut, despite the fact that many cannot definitely prove whether it’s a fungus or not, are on the right track so far because its confirmed by using very powerful antifungal or antibiotics that it somehow stops or decrease PATM symptoms temporarily or permanently. Surely we can safely say it might or might not be a fungus but it is obvious that it’s some kind of microscopic parasite because it is affected by antibiotics and antifungal agents and its varieties. How they interact and end up giving others allergic reactions is not yet well understood of course.

I read posts by users such as grateful2011, inchyLife, LondonBlob, tennis89 to name a few and they are somehow on the right track. They may not be absolutely correct but their ideas do fall within current observations. The similarities in their methods and observed outcomes are vital proof. Other people who have tried it and confirmed by posting is additional proof that strengthens the hypothesis.

So the candida idea strikes you as not being very far from the truth and it’s the closest yet. So unless someone else comes up with a better idea this seems to be the most probable lead we have. I’m not saying other ideas are wrong but we just haven’t seen substantial evidence yet to support and elevate them. When they do then that will be other options of possibilities to consider.

Should oBUNTYo spiritual path be taken? Is it an option? Of course we are all at liberty. Myself I have taken courses on philosophy and theology to understand the fundamental ideas of religion and I think you would like to know too. Just take few courses on it and I can promise you’ll surprise yourself. It doesn’t matter which belief system you’ll take, just knowing about the core essential ideas is gratifying in itself and you’ll answer lifelong questions that most live all their lives without even knowing or at least be hinted that others knew. But at the same time we learn to respect other people’s faith as they respect yours but in necessary occasions will have to hold your ground on sound logical reasoning when confronted.

If you don’t have the time to attend these university courses than just download an easy and very basic introductory online course from the ‘The Teaching Company.’ Here’s one I’d recommend from them – The Spiritual Brain or try History of Christianity. There are probably hundreds of university level courses on different disciplines – biology, physics, astronomy from this company. I’d recommend buying their courses but I also know that lots of illegal torrents are also available, like they say ‘do it at your own risk’. My professor recommended this to me as an introduction to know a particular area before further pursuance. Just google up thegreatcourses ******* or teach12 *******.

Incidentally I only commented on the issue brought up by oBUNTYo because not everybody has the commodity and time to go deep into these things, particularly if the ideas are clearly wrong and absurd. I don’t blame you for wanting to try it and in fact that is how all knowledge were gathered since early humans gained consciousness and we are at liberty to try anything. After all it was through trial and error that all real knowledge were distinguished from false ones but then that’s why we are here to help each other not to waste time on already proven false ideas in the past otherwise each generation will keep reinventing the wheels. Many have tried things throughout history and proved it right or wrong so we’d be wise to proceed from where they left off. oBUNTYo ideas were proven wrong way back almost 3 millennium earlier. It is sad to see people still struggling with it today.

Don’t get me wrong though. Just take my words as an opinion like everybody else,, we are just discussing and accumulating our ideas.
I also understand your point of view with respect. My comment was not something personally against you, I agree on most you said. I also had some courses and find it interesting, they were more about awareness and reality and some other things. Spirituality was mentioned as the final step or phase and close to physiology. Though not everyone thought the same way about spirituality. By the way i dont meant religion (i don't believe but do respect everyone who does). I agree of most of what you said.

I just want to add something:
About proving right or wrong, most of that we know and is called scientific is that that can be understand, explained, redone ect, but because something cannot be scientifically understand doesn't have to mean its false just because it's much easier to believe it when it can be scientifically proven and thus understanded or not.

Psychology is something that is still not fully accepted/complete/you name it or something close, i don't know the word.

About things being proven wrong long time ago (psychological or spiritual), it also happens that some of these things now appear to be true and finally understanded. We also live in a world were it's not so easy to tell the false from the right, aside from that it's not always easy to do so but also because more things play a role like profit can. And history can be written by the winner.

Im not trying to create a discussion, you probably know more about me about psychology :) just my opinion and like you said in the last part of your comment, just trying to help.

And yes i also thought and still think it might be Candida (but i did not take antibiotics before). If it's true and a lot people already have it without knowing it and without symptoms then that also needs to be counted.

I don't really think PATM is something spiritual, at least not for me..

" Don’t get me wrong though. Just take my words as an opinion like everybody else,, we are just discussing and accumulating our ideas. "
the same!
Alguien de españa con patm?
I like to have contact with someone mess in ger with patm, to share opinions and discuss this goold28 a r r o b a l i v e . C o m
Heyy all!

I had a question for some people here..

My PATM began with a lott of stress and moving away from literaly a lot of sun to no sun..

Have you guys also had less/ to no sun when the PATM began????

(I found some information about how sun/ light therapy lamps can kill candida and stop a depression)

X
I started my early October also when stopping sun, but now even sunbathe sunbathe p no reactions there, please can you give me any advice on what foods give no reactions? thanks
Goold please go back and read through previous postings as you will find lots and lots of information on accepted ingredients versus bad ones.  Its the christmas season so maybe everyone is off for the holidays. Good luck and dont give up home.
hey Itchylife, welcome back !    not true for me -  my patm (when I finally diagnosed it)  was in sunny weather !!!

candida:

I guess that's why sauna helps in removing toxins and patm from body - I still go several times each week
Sunbathing only has the wrong UV.. It gives you a tan, but the light is not good for the healt etc..

Candida for instance can only live in a dark, moldy environment. So a sun light treatment is really good for us.

1. We are killing the candida

2. We are less depressed

Recomendation:

You can buy the special sunlight lamps already in the store, mine was only 9 Euro a piece, they give a sort off light that the sun also does (they have the good UV's).

X

PS: many people said that there reactions where the most in summertime, maybe because in these time there is more die-off so more reactions..
I've noticed that when I'm all bundled up, I basked sauna or just did many reactions when the body cools almost no reactions. also I've noticed that when I talk hsy more reactions when I have my mouth shut .....
sun light is made up of a lot of light frequency's uv, blue, red, infra red plus more

in one of my previous posts I high lighted photo dynamic therapy which is scientifically proven, this requires an agent and a light frequency to react it, the agent is photo reactive like Methylene blue or curcumin found in tumeric. the reaction of the two (light and agent)destroys candida or other bad stuff, the trick is being able to get the light to penetrate into the body. red light can penetrate 1cm and infra red can penetrate a few more cm on bare skin. red and blue light is usually used in PDT

The interesting post not long ago from the guy ho said he had good results with taking tumeric every day and getting sun poses the question how much tumeric and how much sun and what part of the light spectrum from the sun

now tumeric has good anti candida ability on it's own and so does Methylene blue and some people take it for candida ( read Ted from earth clinic)

now the studies into PDT  have shown to wipe out candida in mice this is because mice are so much smaller than us and therefore the light (red in this case if i remember) can penetrate the entire body. Our bodies are bigger so there is more to penetrate. However far infrared light penetrates much deeper than red, so if the far infrared light reacts with the agent (tumeric) then I can fully believe tumeric and sun it would just be a question of how much of both.

so an experiment of loading up on tumeric over time and then using a far infrared sauna regularly may result in the same success as the PDT experiments done on mice. It would be interesting if anyone out there chose to try this and reported back.

I do take Turmeric now ( maybe about a month or so) and as u know have been doing the sauna at least 5 days per week for many months now and can say that I continue to be PATM free !!!!!!

of course this  also includes as of December 2011( I can't believe a year has gone by, since I began posting here - amazing ! ) - making a decision to change my food choices from fast food/junk food to plant based choices (fruits, veggies, nuit, seeds) - no, dairy, no gluten, no sugar, no fried foods, no meat and taking my vitamins and herb supplements to give my body the

desperate support that it was crying out for !!!  I am thankful for this past year of discovery and the solutions and support found on this medhelp group and I thank you all !!!

In order to remain PATM free - I will continue my new lifestyle choices which I am content and thankful for - and do NOT miss any of my old food chices of the past - thank God !!!
good afternoon I read a lot of what you have posted, I have many reactions I've improved my diet for months but even unis as meat and wheat, when I notice many reactions as fruits, which fruits are those that do not eat reactions??? ? please i can do a little summary that I can buy at the grocery store and buy all the supplements in the herbalist to so you can start your system, thanks
sorry I forgot to ask you if you take or have taken oregano oil, colloidal silver or candicid ..... or any product over this guy????
yes, I began my journey with oregano oil(with p73 on the label- very important) to help with the symptoms only   (smell)

to get to the root :  detox your body, detox your body, detox your body and change your food choices to plant based foods.  No meat, no dairy, no sugar (use Stevia for sweet taste), no gluten

start taking Lglutamine powder in smoothies etc., chia seeds and/ or ground flax seeds, NATRENE's healthy trinity probiotics (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - because they put the good bacteria in - after we have gotten the bad bacteria out of our body), other vitamins and herbs etc

go to the sauna at least a few days a week  to release bad toxins from body
thank you very much please can you tell me what type of fruit or vegetable to eat??? can you tell me if you can eat brown rice, lentils, chickpeas and pasta without gluten???
Some of us have been taking coconut oil

there is an interesting thing called the coconut oil cure which entails two spoons hour, no other food or drink except a lemon water mix with a teaspoon of rock/sea salt- this is done for a few days or as long as you can manage

interesting link to your favourite video channel  /watch?v=hqNoPvESoc8
all fruits and veggies are great ! I personally eat a lot of berries, citrus, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale - l-glutamine powder, Stevia, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics

extras:
fresh ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, ground flax seed, fresh squeezed lemon in hot water each morning before breakfast

I personally do NOT and have not tried gluten free brown rice, lentils, pasta.

I DO EAT hummus - which u know is made from chickpeas
I mixed in 2-4 big tablespoons of over the counter EXTRA STRENGTH VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE JELLY INTO THE GALLON OF WATER. My brief theory, this killed some live organisms, not sure if for good. Dilute in gallon along with food grade hydrogen mix, as you normally use. I use I full tea spoon per gallon of Hydro. I am a man, yet I came in contact with this jelly by accident and for sure it put out some big fire in my body as I mixed into this water and tested for only 3 days. Sorry, but could not wait to come post, in case its a false alarm. The insane thing is this. Im not getting reactions, and actually stopped using to see if they come back, strangely not. BUT, weird IS, I now can feel the nose itch much much more, ME, myself. Il take that any day, meaning not affecting others, but lets get cured. What is this?????????????????. I think it may be a parasite. I went through all that and it quacks like a parasite. Its insane, I can feel the dangling stringy linty around my nose, will go up to mirror and magnifying glass, but nothing , because I can feel those "things" and now I am the one doing the nose touch to get them off. I read all about morgellons. Poor people, (but this is really a form of morgellons, meaning small organisms leaving our body, but not like they claim, fibers, i think its microscopic parasites and they hitch a ride on static ???? to move so fast)I love riddles and did since I was young, but this is crazy. All my theories hit a wall when I try to explain the  "reaction from the guy in the other car at 70 MPH".  Please try this mix and report back. I not claiming victory, I still got strangely, reactions from others that had reacted before, but not from new. OK, I will let another "inquiring mind"  try to figure this one out.

In the mean time, this did help. water+ hydrogen water brought this down 90%, i think this jelly, brings it all down another 90%, so I may be left w 1%? strange is, mini reaction from other people that had reacted, but no new reaction from new people. OK PLEASE TEST and report.

Happy Holidays
before you got PATM did you guys have a lot of dairy i rarely had any dairy apart from milk
things such as yoghurt and milk i don't like
http://************/forums/fm.asp?i=471332#i

This guy put live lady bugs on his face and he says they could find the parasites and eat them. This sounds amazing, but the description of symptoms is dead on. Is this one thing? or 3 things?

Look at this guy.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Mysterious-bug-under-my-skin--crawling-on-my-scalp/show/1346383

Itchy nose, of course miss diagnosed by some Internet Dr.

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/questions/What-could-be-the-reason-to-have-nose-itching/154815

Look at this.Do we have the Scabbies? says here to treat with Permethrin Cream 5% for Scabies. She is on the money with the description.

Scabies infestation?

http://samoa6.hubpages.com/hub/Scabies-Can-Cause-Itching-and-Crawling-Sensations-On-Your-Skin

Wow - what a difference a year can make when you focus on getting better in any area of your life !!!!

my one year anniversary on this forum was on December 19 - and I am thankful to each and every one of  you for helping me to learn, understand and  become PATM free !!!!

Merry Christmas and God's health to you always !!!!
I have been taking oil of oregano p73 all week, today I started eating only fruit and vegetables and do not know why but when I eat fruit has many reactions people ...... I ate green apples, patm want to be free like you and do not know how!
u must detox your body, detox your body ( google for more info)  until  u get all the bad bacteria out and you  must also put good bacteria back in your body - Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, L-glutamine powder,ground flax seedsor chia seeds, herbs and vitamins and of course fruits and veggies, Stevia, water, water etc. etc.

google "die-off" - this could be the reactions u are experiencing because all of the bad stuff has got to get out of u - when u are cleaning your inside

no sugar, no dairy, no junk or fast food, no meat, no gluten  --- go to sauna to release more toxins from your body

It takes alot of work to be free of patm each day , 365 days a year !!!!!
where are the substance coming out of our breath that causes patm coming from where in our bodies.....is the gas that causes patm coming from by product of yeasts like acetldeyde,ammonia that causes people to cough..and how come its coming out of our breath.....
yes I agree its coming from inside our body - breath, digestive system, colon - all are possible ( ammonia, yeasts, parasites, toxins??? ).   In my journey I have and will continue to just focus on living a cleaner healthier lifestyle  by making better choices each day.

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

not as sugar, milk, and gluten fast food like meat but I will stop eating and eat fish ..... I take oregano oil, glutamine, turmeric and garlic. what else I can do to detoxify?
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you guy! I love you all. You've all done a great job. It's been a year since I first found this forum after living 18 miserable years thinking I was the only man with this. Thankyou MedHelp for this forum. Even if my PATM has not gone, I now  have better health than before thanks to guy like Itchylife, grateful 2011, Londonblob and many others. Thanks to theproblemsolver for the survey. It's giving us a true picture of the problem as it swells. I wish she can come back to post on the forum. I have a suggestion. Let's have a private conference of all PATMers somewhere in the USA where we can even descretely invite some doctors but NOT the press. We can start 2013 by saving something each month towards an airticket. We mighty come out with useful resolutions in that meeting. What do you think guys?
Great idea WorsethanJob but I also think that’s why the technology is there for. Video conferencing through skype etc will give patm suffers the comfort of attending remotely without having to go through the embarrassments. Such an amount of money spend on tickets might also be saved and instead pay an expert scientist to work on patm. Likewise, get a lawyer to make sure procedures and objectives are met.

I believe, one of the reason why patm suffers (this forum) have not preceded in an organised fashion is because patm alone restricts everyone from involving in anything social, together with, everyone is too miserable to be even thinking about solutions . I sense many believe that we will overcome this thing very soon by just working individually and posting on the forum. I think we need to progress more than that as WorsethanJob have suggested.

Even though I thank many who have contributed in identifying the problem and even providing temporary?/semi-permanent? solutions to this illness, I believe we would nevertheless want to find a cure which require us to take a medicine that would eradicate everything and put us back to how it used to be before patm. I remember when I was a kid, I use to eat meat, chocolate, ice-cream until my stomach almost popped and nothing disgraceful like patm ever happened. All my brothers & sisters, cousins did it and they have no patm. When we find a medicine that gives us that, only then is this patm journey over.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
welcome back : worsethanjob, we missed you - glad u have returned. Your idea is great either in person or skype as hanboc2012 suggested.

to detox : please do research - I go to sauna and/or take detox products and eat lots of greens  : chlorella (broken cell wall), kale, spinach, celery etc

FYI very important:

i have noticed that after a bowel movement - I must take my Natrene's healthy trinity probiotic to restore the good bacteria in my gut(or patm will return) because I have learned that all the good and bad bacteria is eliminated from our bodies after a bowel movement. I also for safety take some more l-glutamine powder
has anyone used nasal irrigation....?? i was thinking of adding it up with colloidal silver and salt
hey guys is it this comunity have facebook
hey guys and girl, can i ask you one sensitive question? is it all of you doing masturbation? i think it maybe the begining of everything
i see what you mean but i don't think it would be caused by that because guys and girls do it differently as they have different genitals
IS IT YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY. SOMETIME WE FEEL SPIRITED COME TO US, BUT ONCE WE HEAR PEOPLE COUGH AND SNEEZE. THE SPIRITED DOWN AND DOWN AS MANY PEOPLE COUGH AND SNEEZE
hello..i am new over here..well, i am from india..and i also have PATM.. i am a college student..it hurts to be alone and lonely..i tell my parent and they dont even believe there is a disease like this..seriosly desperate..i am on the verge of completing college.cant drop out becoz of this..need some advice regarding this disease.
Happy New Year everyone!
May we all be PATM free.

@womba93 Why do you think so? is it worse after a sexual activity? (masturbation / sex).

@All
though not sure and it still can be anything else. My PATM reaction were less the last week. Yesterday New years day no PATM I don't know why i did not change anything for the last month or months nor did i eat healthier. I DO take probiotics, now i take Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 (10 billion) (Lactobacillus acidophilus La5 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb12).

Yesterday i was with different people (friends, people i only saw once a year, and for short strangers) (outside, inside, even different homes) and they did not show any effects of PATM. I also asked a a friend who i did not spoke after i got PATM (only twice for short) till now and he said he did not smell anything if he did he would says so (he is not lying otherwise he would not stay and sit and stand near me that day for long times) It was a pretty cold day with a lot of wind.

This can't be coincidence right? Maybe it has something to do with us in a more psychological way (im not saying that we are crazy, not at all) but that we cause it somehow and maybe unwillingly make certain people get effected or we see it that way. Maybe like said before by someone our mood that day also has influence. Maybe it is or is like Kundalini syndrome but that's so vague in my opinion to really say anything about it.

@All
I also found this text with the title:
Mercury Poisoning, Candida Yeast, Or Is It Both?

" At Michael Biamonte's health clinic, testing the mercury levels in his patients with various illnesses, Michael found that 84% of his patients with candida had elevated mercury levels. The exact same number held for patients with parasites. 86% of his patients with Epstein Barr Virus also had elevated mercury levels. For those with chemical sensitivities, 85% were elevated and with chronic urinary tract infections 82% were elevated. Most other conditions were much lower.

Dr. J. Trowbridge has written in his book "The Yeast Syndrome," that some doctors specializing in candida treatment have reported to him that they have discovered clinically that 98% of their patients with chronic candida also had mercury toxicity. "

quote from quote:
**98% of their patients with chronic candida also had mercury toxicity.**

Link: http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/mercurypoisoning.html

Since for me PATM started in the same month or the next one in which i took Omega 3 for a month, i still keep the mercury poisoning possibility open. I don't know if taking Omega 3 capsules for one month is enough to cause this i don't know. The reviews were all positive on the supplement. The company guarantees in description it is pure/clean with no heavy metals and other impurities. Maybe mine become rancid.

I also noticed when replacing a energy saving light bulb that the old defective one had a crack line (could not see how deep). If it was a crack to the inside than mercury could also be released in my room.
Energy saving light bulbs contain mercury! When broken mercury comes out in the area and can also get inside carpets and other things. When a mercury (Hg) containing light bulb breaks you should immediately run outside!... this not something everybody knows. At least in Germany children seem to learn this at school.
i forgot something, I did drink 2 crushed cloves garlic in a water + yoghurt mix for about a week (this is not the first time i did this even before i had PATM sometimes)
Im learning that garlic is a great PREBIOTIC( it helps get rid of bad stuff in our gut)  - so I now take it about twice a day - making sure that is MORE than 2 hours before OR after I have taken my Natrene's healthy trinity probiotic - so they don't cancel each other out

so i believe your taking the crushed garlic most definately helped u become patm free
I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2013. My wish is to make this year a year for understanding what causes  the PATM. Only then will we be on the path to realising a cure. I still think meeting as a group to discuss this issue might put us on the road to undestanding our problem.
@sadboyindia. Just hang in there. You are not alone in this. There are many posts on the forum which will teach you how to lessen the effects of this disease. Just read. Don't even think about dropping out off college. Without a job PATM can make you dangerously poor. Now you don't want that to happen to you do you? All of us PATMers need to find someway of empowering ourselves financially because it's the money that wil bring us the cure.
@Omega, please explain how you made that garlic recipe.
@WorsethanJob

I'm not sure if it was because of garlic, because it was not directly after the week i took garlic but a week after that. And I also used garlic before still when having PATM with no memorable results but maybe it took time or gradually. maybe it will help you all who do benefit from eating only healthy.

The water yogurt drink is called Ayran and additionally salt and or garlic can be added. http://www.cookipedia.co.uk/recipes_wiki/Ayran
I like the taste with a little bit garlic, but for the health benefits i added 2 cloves, which makes it far more.. well... strongly garlic tasting.

1. I took 2 cloves of garlic, peeled the skin (by squeezing a little and thus loosening/bursting the dry skin and fall or peel of pretty easy)
You can also do it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3oc24fD-c&t=0m12s

2. Crush the 2 peeled cloves of garlic with a garlic crusher or however you want.

3. Fill 1/3 or 1/4 or of a glass with yogurt, depending on how much you will stir or shake it and how, blender? fork/spoon? To keep it simple i recommend you first try with 1/4 and add more later if necessary.

4. Ad the crushed garlic

5. Now fill the glass with water and use a fork to stir it well. if its to watery you can add more yogurt.

6. Add a little salt if you want.

It's really simple. Just be warned that your breath may smell like garlic with 2 cloves even the next day depending on the time you drink and maybe its better to drink together with food.
yes you could be right i had ayran when i went to turkey and it seemed to decrease reactions. I will try it out
thank you for your kind words worsethanjob..i am trying my best.. i have lost all my friends.. now a days, i just come and sit in the back bench..but unfortunately even that doesnt help..people in the entrire classroom just start coughing and sneezing the next second i come... some times even i get allergic.. i have changed to a completely vegetarian diet..taking riboflavin supplements.. not much of a change.. lets see how it goes.. praying to god everyday..hope god hears my prayers :/
hi there...i just lke to ask if egg is ok...and what fruits is ok to take without adding to our patm reactions to other people..thanks..happy holidays!

can you share your contact details on satisha_123 @ yahoo . com
Somethings I wanted to share with you guys!

Something that can help really is Calcium together with enough sun light. Calcium seems to close the leaky gut, and vit d (sunlight) is necessary to absorb the Calcium, look out with how much you take though! Calcium can also be toxic.

But I also stumbled on something which someone uses in this forum, I really think this herb is beautiful in decreasing reactions, it's the herb SAGE..

You can make thee with it or cook with it, or just eat it. the taste is also really nice with the right combinations.

X

TRY SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR CRAZY IF YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, it does take time to undue all the damage to our bodies - please do not expect a "microwave" cure

yes, the Garlic is great for us and it does take time to work - please stay with it - I now take my odorless garlic capsules in the morning before breakfast and at night before bed

we must be consistent each day with our positive choices for our bodies : food and supplements
God Bless you and so glad u found this forum - now it is time for u to get busy with detoxing your body and making better food choices - u can do this !!!  I was where u were this time last year and now am 99% patm free

for me:  no meat, no dairy, no sugar, no gluten, no fast/junk foods

I enjoy plant based food choices, all the fruits and veggies, i use Stevia for sweetener, L-glutamine powder, ground flax seeds and/or chia seeds, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, vitamins etc

I make smoothies, salads, gluten free snacks

I go to the sauna at least 5 times each week to release toxins from my body

hope this helps - u can do this , it is a daily choice - NO magic cures !!!!
please use Turmeric and/or curcumin  it is also great for us to get rid of patm

I do NOT eat eggs (no dairy for me) - so u must decide what is best for u

berries ( strawberries, blueberries), citrus( oranges, lemons) and plenty of green veggies ( cilantro, kale, spinach, asparagus, parsley etc), watermelon, ginger

all fruits and veggies are great for us
you do have friends you have us and we will find a solution to get rid of the reactions.
It has been awhile since I have checked in on the forum here or updated my website but that is due to the holidays and also the fact that the cleanse I mentioned really just didn't work :(

But I still have hope in getting past PATM with the help of my doctor. He recently got together at a conference with four other brilliant doctors (including Presidnent Obama's doctor) and devised a plan for me.

This plan involves a 10 day on, 10 day off cycle  of 1. smoothies/healthy nutrition (berries, almonds, spinach, kale... I will mention other recipes when I receive them)  2. butyric acid (which is made from melting butter) 3. killing candida (taking Candcid Forte) 4. coffee enemas... not fun really but they help clean the colon really well!

I start day ONE tomorrow and what I would very much appreciate is prayers from everyone on here. It really isn't easy to do these cleanses but if this can be the end of PATM then they will be worth it. This is a cleanse that anyone.... in any country.... with any amount of money could do so it'd be great if it worked.

@sadboyindia: I know what it feels like to be going to college and dealing with PATM... I have been attending college for 4 years and it hasn't been easy but I try to see it as a challenge that I am being put through to be made into a better person. If you ever want to message me on this site, please feel free to and we can talk about things! I'm always here for you!

God bless all of you! And I will keep everyone in my prayers :)
-tennis89

I will for sure be checking in after I finish the first round of the cleanse!
thank you guys..i will pray for u guys as well.. hope god helps..since i have stopped non-veg foods, i dont stink much..but still people sneeze and get allergic reactions..sometimes, even people in the opposite class sneeze and cough..but once they are away from me..it becomes normal..i just try to stay silent as far as possible..never speak unless you are spoken to.. just need to survive and get a job
i have sinus. then i saw one video of you tube about wash inside nose using salt water that put in teapot to remove the mucus. now the third time i have do this. during the third time i do, one small piece of tonsil has come out. it was smelly. can i make conlusion maybe the virus come from tonsil and make people sneeze and cough?
We all have Morgellons. Look at your snot or skin under a 100x microscope, the sell handy ones at Hydroponic shops. I saw my fibers, they are there. That is what is flying off our body and to the people that react. These are micro lints, not visible to the naked eye. It is NOT the lint you see flying around when the sun shines. This is the closest I saw to what I saw on my skin and snot.

This is about 200X magnification, they should explain this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhbwqLS3WA4&feature=youtu.be

Mine is not that bad, few and far between, but they are there and its shocking to see, much thinner than a human hair. Under the mini hand scope.

http://www.amazon.com/Carson-MM-200-Micromax-60X-100X-Microscope/dp/B000P8AUMU

Well now that I know what I have, how did I get it? How do I get rid of it? The internet is full of Morgellons stuff, but that is where we need to go.

GL to all H13

keep up the good work with your fruits and veggies - also take garlic ( NOT at the same time u take your probiotic), turmeric, ginger, cayenne, lemon

and keep detoxing your body - this is a daily journey !!!!

I also do oil pulling each morning

u can do this, God is with you always !!!!
Clarification

I do not think the fibers come from inside our bodies, I think we are highly charged, static wise and thus we attract micro lint and then it discharges to the person that gets the reaction.

Thats my theory at this point. Our internal chemistry, possibly adrenaline is generating ??? or attracting more electricity. Clouds get charged up, then discharge as lightning. We are walking batteries, it may be and this those particles either get attacked to us or repelled, like a magnet. Those fibers are there, but I dont thing they are coming form inside our bodies, they are there, becasue we picked them up, so I dont agree with Morgellons all the way, just parts of it, but lots of stuff is common and the size of the people that beleive this is huge, still, Im not in that camp, but for some basic general effects to other people. The sensations we feel, is when microlint that is flying or on clothes gets attracted to your skin, i think we produce tiny streams of electrons to a spot, then the particle is "caught", and at some point, released and others pick it up. We are of a different magnetic signature than others. We are a walking magnetic field.

I will now test grounding myself to see if that arrests the voltage inbalace we have VS others.

Our articles fly to others. Yes even car to car, at 70 MPH, becasue there is massive static at 70 MPH and the particle will get outside your car and "jump" because of this magnetic field properties we have, and those particles have.

I belevie those aprticles are the casue of the nose touches, the cough and if you are sick others get sick since your particles hit them, if you are not sick, you get a reaction, but no sick people. We are able to transmit anything we have to others via these particles. That is why my shocker worked a bit, it eliminated charged particles ready to exit my body, but the chemistry, probably adrenaline contstantly charges us the opposite way as others. We all talk about having lots of static, more than others all our life.

So, if you are sick get cured, to spare the people around, but I think the common thread this we are a walking magnetic field with particles that are either atracked to us or repealed .

I will be hooking up a VOM (volt meter) to my extremities and can almost assure we will find we have more natural voltage than others. We all have voltage, thus the shocks.

The nose acts like an antena, as it is the perfect extemity and I can feel that micro lint particle standing up right on the tip, which is a particle looking to "discharge" to another person.

1. Find what is causing our body to generate the chemical generating the micro voltage all over our bodies. Every "bite" is your body attracking those micro particles.

2. Have some device or item in our hand that can attract these micro lint particles, more than other people. Meaning figure out what is the magnetic signature we need to attract these particles with a stronger magnetic target as the people we are affecting.

Comments?
i dont really understand what would cause this
your theory is plausible though
and you could be right i do see lots of dust being emitted from around my body
God Bless you always !!!
Can't wait to hear the outcome. Thanks millions to you and everyone for posting input for potentially curing this disgraceful affliction. I've affected people for 1 1/2 years and it has regularly put me on the edge of severe anger and depression - not a good accompaniment to a diagnosed depressive. Complete isolation, reading, watching TV alone, going for a solitary run with my dog or socializing with few who show very minimal reactions - often out of respect and self-consciousness, are the only remedies that keep my angst at bay. I pray for you and all that this can provide a lasting solution. God Bless like never before and thanks again to others for their dietary/detoxifying contributions that i will be putting to the test right now.
We all pray that your plan is the penultimate step to an confirmed, officially approved remedy that the medicinal health council will put into effect and help present and future generations.
@LookingForPATMfix
Why do you and many others think it is Morgellons? I want to know what part of PATM makes you think it's Morgellons and why.
Is it only because possibly the particles make people touch there noses? or the crawling sensations? (i don't know if everyone has this). Just asking

I think if you have morgellons you would know because you would see fibers growing out of you. I have never seen fibers grow out of me. So I don't think patm is morgi's. But bacteria and fungus are on our skin and they come from within us, you can test this with smelly feet, take a good probiotic and a few days later the smelly feet are gone, how? the probiotic has had a direct effect from within out.
Your diagnosis sounds intresting. But what boggles my mind is how you saw your fibres in the microscope. Is it a specially designed microscope where you fit you nose under the 100X objective and see the fibres on a screen flying off it? Or did you scratch a piece of tissue off your skin? However, your method of investigation is highly plausible. A powerful microscope can play a useful role in exposing the critters that crawl on our skin. Keep researching guys. Microscope is the way to go.
Its a very cheap handhelp scope on ebay.

item 350681040862

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-420-Scope-60-100x-LED-Handheld-Microscope-Free-Shipping-/350681040862?pt=Educational_Toys_US&hash=item51a63807de

lots of the same product for sale on ebay.
I used masking tape and would "hit" spots that I felt the bite or crawl. Sure enough there was a microscopic, not visible to naked eye a tiny strand. At first I was not sure, then I remembered Morgellons and really freaked, thinking they are growing out of me. I passed the scope all over my skin and found fibers on my fingertips mostly. At first what freaked me was that I thought they where growing out of me, but not so. You use masking tape to "catch" the particle, then look for it with the handy scope. 1+1 = 2. Somehow it seems after i took that sick jelly and H water for a couple of weeks, I became super aware of the lint particles attracted to me (at first it thought they where flesh eating monsters, the bites, so I was in a mad rush to see the scope and then I caught one fiber with a pin and saw it, then with masking tape more, not many just a few, I expected to see that face on the alien monsters, but no. Then I saw the black micro fibers and said OMG, they are growing out of me, but then I pulled a few off my fingertips with a pin, that looks like a baseball bat under the scope. None of the fibers where embedded or stuck to my skin, they all came off, so I really think that is what Morgellons is, particles we attract and then repel. Not growing out of us. The microfibers are so small they get past peoples nose hairs that our body put there to filter particles. Then it hits their throats and they cough.

That is why they longer are are in a room the more reactions, these particles are getting released, just a few at a time and they end up hitting people.

Now, there is something wrong with all of us, we are sick and the sickness is causing our bodies to generate this chemical that makes us so magnetically charged or unbalanced. We are looking for what is making us sick? that has our glands generating some acid chemical that generates small electricity in our body. We also need to temporarily figure out how to keep these particles from going all over, or attracted to, say a handheld device that could somehow attract the particles  MORE than other people,

We need a spectrometer, but we also need to seriously find a way to measure micro voltage at all those biting points, its there, but measuring it is not easy, since you dont have a clear + and -, yet we all have natural voltage across hand A and B or extremity A and B.

Right, so a small part of Morgellons only applies, physical particles are flying off our body. Moregellons I dont agree with , just small parts and I think it could be the same, since many many in the M forums describe PATM exactly. We are a subgroup that dont believe in those fibers, but reactions are the same. So, from the point of view that particles are flying off our bodies, its the same thing, M causing  PATM, same thing, but we just catch the lint, supercharge it with electrons and at some point they take off and discharge or they go and "hoover" in a magnetic cloud and then find the ground or target. We should be able to create a device to catch these particles magnetically, but the better idea is to cure or balance this in-balance we have that makes our bodies do this.  .
This is what I saw. This fiber cant be seen under the naked eye.

http://shortwhitecoats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/morgellon-fiber1.jpg

NOT 99% of the stuff on M like this NOT THIS

http://www.viewzone.com/morgellonsx.html

NOT

Like I said, it was hard to find the fibers, not all over NO WAY, on here and one there, but strange and there and al the same and that is how I realized they where not growing out of me. I found them on my finger tips, face in secretion areas, where they would get "stuck", I used tape to catch those, but like I said, You get one or two, not many many. Every reaction is a single or sometimes a "swarm" or school of fibers I think, but I think mostly its one particle either hits the nose and stops there and we get the nose touch or the particle reaches their throat and they react. We need to get de ionized?

Particles are also drawn to eyelashes of others, we get lots of eye touches also, because hair attracts static also.
me I believe that its the air we are emiting thats causing the reaction..specially when you need to talk or when you make a movement the breath we make when you move causes them to cough cause them to have itchy throat
bythewie...is it ok to take prune juice...ive been drinking a lot of it
Your supposition can easily be study. Go to a public swimming pool. First you’ll be grounded by your bare feet and the water itself. Nobody at the pool should cough or sneeze if your theory is right and if it’s wrong they should be coughing, sneezing as usual. Let us know what happens.
Electromagnetic radiation can be also be detected by many instruments. As a matter of fact, if you’re a walking magnet, you’d distort every speaker unit by approaching it, much like when your mobile causes a noisy sound near a speaker system. Everyone else who doesn’t have patm should not.
Personally, I own a microscope (20x * 40x) and I’ve never seen fibres all over my body as described but maybe you do. Keep on researching, it’s interesting though. I use to think along the line of ionized particles before but I just didn’t have an easy way of proving it. I can’t really think of an easy experiment without the help of good science lab tools. Besides, my knowledge perhaps may not be enough for a sophisticated experiment like this.
Good luck Tennis89. That’s one of the best news I’ve heard so far from this forum. Even if it’s not successful, we should be able to learn something from it.
Although I'm also skeptical about us producing a different type of dipoles and static from 'normal' people, I won't dispute anything since we really dont know what it is, although static is easily discharged to earth. But I strongly believe we have physical particles on our skin. These particles move (crawling sensation), they feed (the biting), they excrete (the odour), they reproduce (too many/so many people reacting at the same time), they respond to stimuli (that which sets them off our bodies into people's noses, throats, eyes, ears). Only a living organism exibits these properties. That is why I have faith in a powerful microscope. I also have a microscope and yes, I've also used a musking tape on it to see what the hell is crawling on my skin but with no success. But that does not mean there is nothing to see. My microscope, I guess is shallow: X10, X20, X40. We need something with a superior magnification to see these particles. I think before we discredit the microscope method, lets have a couple of members who can afford to buy this microscope do LookingForPATMfix's experiment. If they all observe similar particles, then we can take it up from there. God bless you all.
Yes, but Voltage Im talking about is microvoltage, very localized to a micron on your skin. All that about speakers etc would need higher voltage. MICRO VOLTAGE.  Tiny electron streams, just barely strong enough to catch microscopic particles.
Sure!, great idea a pool. Sure, at a poll, also particles cant leave if your body is wet, that is why heavy sweat does not increase PATM, and even seems to decrease when my body is all wet from sweat (I actually expected everyone to hack to death when playing a game with heavy sweat, but NOT, because particles are caught in water droplets on our skin. There should be no reaction if we are all wet, correct!. That is why dry/cold/winter is best for conduction and for these particles to fly "off" our body. Any theory has to have an explanation for a reaction 100 ' away or in a car across the freeway at 70 MPH. Highly charged micro particles can explain this. I caught some of these and saw them. Look, I thought these where flesh eating maggots coming from my skin, but not so. It is micro lint, like the picture.
Very good you tube vid for you to watch

Charlotte ****** interview

/watch?v=U7Ck9D45OT4
Does any of you work outside in the agricultural field (gardening or farming)

" Magellan, properly known as Morgellon's disease... " " The frequency of magellan has increased from 20 years ago, when four or five cases were reported a year and promptly ignored. Though no exact number has been tabulated, experts claim that magellan has reached "epidemic proportions." One similarity found by the majority of magellan sufferers is that they frequently work in the agricultural field, such in gardening or farming. As a result, it's been suggesed that magellan is a reaction to pesticide exposure, though there's been no evidence to support this belief. "
could not find the youtube vid - what is the title of it so i can put it in the search field

thanx much, God bless !!!
Hi everyone, I've found a cause and cure for my "patm."  It was actually due to gastritis all along. It started out with a smell that was too faint for me to smell and then when it got worse, I had a very bad rotten egg smell on me constantly and upper right abdomen pain. Sometimes my hands and feet would turn blue, sometimes I get lightheaded. The smell gets worse when I'm nervous because I unconsciously clench my stomach. I thought the doctor I saw at the ER a couple months ago gave me the wrong diagnosis but he was actually right and another doctor whose patients are mostly asians agreed with him. Gastritis is very common in asians and celiac is very rare. Anyways, I saw a doctor who did traditional chinese medicine. He gave me some herbs which helped A LOT. After 1 dose, the rotten egg smell and pain was gone! I'm still taking the medicine but I'm also having sphincter problems which makes me smell like **** sometimes but at least no one is coughing around me.
I agree with you I can see this fiber around me all the time, I tough it was all on my family clothes but this fibers or particles seems to be really active only around me and those cause allergies  to people even to me.
we try
http://www.ehow.com/how_5139907_breathe-normally.html
Hi aj129.
What's the name of those Chinese medicines? How do you take them?
I think you’re right about the difficulties in sensing micro-voltage. It still can be detected but you’ll need a precision instrument which is not easily available without a big wallet.

But still, it doesn’t explain why bigger voltage appliances don’t cause people patm millions times stronger. I mean there’s only negative and positive charges and a great deal of equipment’s have either one. People should cough themselves to death at concerts, power stations and music studio where big woofer magnets and high voltages are available.

By the way, I now live in the tropical region where the ocean is less than a mile away. I go to the beach often but does not worsen or help my PATM. I mentioned it because I reasoned along that line 25 years ago but it didn’t work out as I thought, although I hope it will work for you.

“Any theory has to have an explanation for a reaction 100 ' away or in a car across the freeway at 70 MPH. Highly charged micro particles can explain this.”,,,  that’s a good explanation. I really don’t know but your explanation sure seems to fit in quite well. Only charged particles can work this fast.

There is a small possibility nonetheless that the other person coughed at the critical moment when we looked. After all, everybody coughs once in a while. I really don’t know but I can see your point.

just cut and paste

/watch?v=U7Ck9D45OT4

after

www dot you tube *******

in your search
You would have to see a traditional chinese medicine doctor to treat your problem. There's no 1 formula fits all like in western medicine. They prescribe different amounts of herbs in each formula for each person. Make sure you see a doctor who is chinese (probably can find one in chinatown) and not those rip off Americanized TCM doctors.
We are talking about two diff things. Static is everywhere. Batteries are made by combining diff chemicals, (i.e. Lead and Acid). If you hook up a volt meter to your two hands you will get micro voltage, the acidity of a lemon can light a small LED light, if only Edison would have known. We have many many glands producing adrenaline due to our sickness. I am not claiming I know what is wrong, I just say the result of this seemingly unexplained reactions in my opinion are due to these particles and the behavior around us has no other plausible explanation. If you re sick others get sick because they get your particles and your germs on them. That is why its good we all look for healthy lives, but we have to nail whats making us like Linus. The reason people start to sniff is because the lint particles are hitting them and getting stuck inside their nostrils and you start getting the running noses. That is why we have runny noses. we attract the lint, then it goes in our nose, so we are in a AUTO infection spiral. Anything our our body, gets on the fibers and then those fibers go right back into your nose. So, if you are sick, you never get better. We are like Linus from Charlie Brown. The reason insects follow us is because they can detect the magnetic pull of the particles and insects are always looking for ways to "shake" the particles suck on them, since for them its like carrying around bowling balls. So they sense the magnetic field or pull on the particles and they are looking to lose micro particles they have stuck on their bodies.  

Im going to spray myself and clothes with anti lint spray, and will also test grounding myself.

The scratching of others are lint particles hitting them "repelled" by us and they are actually trying to go into their skin (they cant) while around us, because we are pushing them out, but that is the bite. Lint is not coming out of our skin, its trying to go in, all due to the magnetic issues we are dealing with. There is no question, as we worry our bodies produce the chemical, and we charge up and blast the particles, thus the reaction. If we are relaxed, its much less, same reason. I still think we are reacting to something that has invaded our bodies, or do we all just have our adrenaline glands on super overdrive and this is the result?

The nasty taste we can taste are those particles coming off our own body after they where attracted and now have your particles on it and they particles then get released and go into our nose and mouth so we can "taste" that. It always seemed I had a taste of my own sweat and at times I feel Im tasting the people around me, well (crazy, but real), its the particles coming off of them.

WE ARE WHAT WE EAT    -   what are u eating ?
so you watched it then
Do you have any idea what the names of the herbs are?!
I understand where you’re coming from. I support and encourage your research and exploration. You will eventually find your answer.
Though, there are some experiences that you have which are very different from mine. No insects follow around me or even show attraction whatsoever. For that matter, does anyone else experience this phenomenon as well? Also I don’t have bad tastes in my mouth as you described. My oral health is always good; it’s just the allergies of others that bugs me.
And for that matter I would like to state that even though I read that many people have all kind of odours either from anal, oral or bodily sweats and fluids etc. I have never had such experience. The only problem I had and still have is people coughing, sniffing… that’s it. There’s no odour problem for me. Is there anyone out there experiencing something similar to mine or am I alone?
no - I did not !   I do not know how to cut and paste- I am not computer savvy -   God is amazing - that's all I can say - if I addressed the subject matter of the vid u suggested I watch on youtube , with my posting of :

WE ARE WHAT WE EAT, what food are u eating ?

God is awesome !!!!
it appears u may be in denial of a possible odor - which causes people to cough or sniff  - from my experience I could not smell the odor myself either

thank God I began to wake up and take notice of peoples reactions around me - in order to begin this journey of getting my health back last year

it is so peace filled and relief filled -  when u have people walk by and around u without any more coughs,sniffing, wiping their nose, mean glance

this is where i am this week and it feels great, thank you Jesus !!!
I have the PATM finally in control, I use a herb Sage..

You can get this in a alcohol solution, or just as a herb. You can rub it on your body, and you will find that it reacts immediately with the stomach, you will feel it, it cleans the stomach. it stinks a little bit, but also kind off has an fresh taste.

This herb seems to clean the body, and that is the problem with us, too much toxins because our candida infection, gives us an leaky gut.. Give us overworking kidneys and Liver.. this gives us a lott of bad energy.

Anyways really buy the herb, it is wonderful and really wanted to share it with you guys!

X Goodluck!
Hi Itchy. Great to hear that you've got this thing under control finally. How long have you gone PATM free since you started using sage? Do you chew and swallow it raw? Tea maybe? Cook it with food? When you say rub it on body, do you put it in some base like oil?
Grateful2011, I understand what you are saying totally. I try and respect what other people say they have in this forum because we all have different experiences; unfortunately I don’t experience everything else that others have. There are similarities but there also differences. You see I’m not like others who assume what others think of them, I actually ask people if they smell something – that means my friends, strangers and families and to make it worse, the doctors. I bother them big time! All they say there is none, but in addition they all say they either have the flu, headaches & sick, , hay fever, drowsy, lightheaded etc but most believe I have nothing to do with their symptoms. The association comes much much later.
I have had a number of girl-friends and all of them I have questioned thoroughly. Every single one of them deny any odours and anything to do with me but eventually months later suggest that maybe their allergic reaction might have been triggered by me or my very presence. They describe carefully to me how they feel in minute details. I don’t speculate. Some of them have taken me to the doctor just to see if I have some kind of a new viral infection and we’d discuss the possibilities and doctors would try and talk us through about stress instead. The girls I’m been with including the current will not lie to me the same way your partner won’t lie to you. They have no reason to at this stage.
Moreover as I’m a bit of a geek myself I do have various people under heavy surveillance including my girl, workers, students, relatives and family, and believe me, I may sound like an evil person but at this level, I think it is necessary. I’m not after their personal matters even though it often comes up and I try to avoid further infiltration in to those matters as much as possible. There is no greater truth when it comes to information retrieval, but the words that come straight out of the horse’s mouth. They won’t lie about me if they don’t know I’m listening/watching.
They talk about me sometimes but seem not to always associate their allergies with my presence. It usually takes months before they even suggest among themselves whether I’m the possible cause or not. At times, they even laugh among themselves about their own suggestions because the idea seems crazy at first but after a while they usually admit that I’m the most possible source of their allergic reaction. The word ODOUR never comes up! They even sometimes make fun of me for being so neat, tidy and always smell nice all the time and think that I’m doing it on purpose to attract more women and that I should have my *** kicked for it.
As I have said before grateful2011, no I don’t have bad odours similar to your experience. Strange as it may sound but that’s the truth.
I’m not denying what you’re going through; I believe what you’re saying. All I’m saying I don’t experience the odour part.
The constraint diet does help nevertheless with the allergic reaction as you’ve always advocated, thanks for that!
Let’s try ItchyLife’s suggestion on Sage.
Yes it is.

I have made it simple for you. if you google these words

charlotte  cancer interview

and then from the results select the third hit which is the youtube video, watch the whole thing you won't regret it.
@gethealthy21
" ...and to make it worse, the doctors. I bother them big time! "
haha that made me laugh :D

I also asked people (friends, family, strangers) if they smell anything, but none of them said anything about a smell. I'm sure my friends did not lie otherwise they would not for example ask me to go do something for example. AND they don't even show the reactions other people do...!?

The reason i THINK it MIGHT be a odor is 1.because people touch and hold their hand on their nose with a sour face expression AND because the coughing LOOKS like people cant withstand some kind of gas that makes them suffocate.

- This makes me think its or really specific and only largely strangers show reactions, which could mean it's something psychological. but not just so simple, it would require treatment?, because not thinking about it its not so easy. Maybe it's a vitamin deficiency or something..

- Or there is NO odor but only the reactions, which could be psychological or NOT

I am not saying it is psychological it's just that from what I've seen, heard and experienced it could be pointing that way...

@gethealthy21
I never heard people talk about me being the cause of their reactions, but that's maybe because i do not spy on them.
So you are saying that one or more of your friends acknowledged that YOU are causing the reactions? if you know more could you tell us about it in the perspective of your girl friend. how does she experience it?
I'ts different for each google user, maybe it's the fourth link ;)
http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html
Sorry for off topic
God Bless u always !!! yes, try the sage - u have nothing to lose , I pray it will work for u.

for me I have found it takes more than ONE thing :  I am happy with my plant based food choices , l-glutamine powder, vitamins, herbs, supplements, sauna, Natrene's healthy trinity
probiotics etc. - ALL give me my precious desired result of  

patm freedom - so I am content and satisfied with my 365 days a year healthy proactive lifestyle - I am thankful !!!
thanx  much for making it simple for me - i believe i found it  (******) . I look forward to listening and learning !!!!  thanx again  
Hi there Omega333. I do not dispute what others are saying about their own experience. If you say you have odor/none, psycho or anything else, then you’re probably right.
I can only speak for myself, based on my own experience. Yes, I don’t have odours in contrast to what others describe. It could mean many things… like alternative forms of patm and so on. In particular I found this site based on search query for “others allergic reaction to me” as the name PATM has presupposed and not “stink in front of people”. If I had that then likely I wouldn’t have ended up in this forum. Google would have presumably led me to a site like tmau sites, bodily odours,,, whatever varied odour kinds out there.
I’ve had so many experiences in these 25 years of PATM. Finally I had to ask someone so eventually I inquired a lot of people starting with my own family. I’ve asked my brother in particular many times and he said that the reason why he holds his nose because he feels there is some kind of strong pressure gases in nature going up his nose. He described it as something similar to when you put HCL in the toilet or freshly chopped onions without the onion smell, and the odourless gas hits you on the nose that you can’t breathe properly that the only natural thing that comes next is cough and sneeze. He’d usually cough and sneeze many times and try to use a tissue to clean his nose coz it itches after that. Very often, other symptoms will follow and I’d have him questioned on how he feels. He’d say his throat seems to irritate and the air would feel too hot or too cold that he’d have trouble breathing, concentrating, dizzy and a headache often follow. I suggested many times to him if there’s any odour and he’d laugh and say I’m crazy and that he doesn’t even think it has anything to do with me, though he’d notice that these symptoms only happens when I’m around. My sister said the same thing. She’s in Uni now in some other country. She noticed that whenever she comes home she’d sneeze so often so I had to tell her my secret. As usual, it’s a laugh. She doesn’t believe that her allergic reaction has anything to do with me. Both my siblings can’t connect the dots. My sister now kinda believes me partially because last summer when she was here I was away and her reaction for the first time didn’t happen when she was home.
Questioning others brought out similar replies. My girlfriend right now, she has allergic reaction but less often than my sister & brother. Her description is very similar to the above. They’re not sure whether their reaction is caused by me or not. I would have liked to discuss other things but given that there are kid’s among us I think it wouldn’t be appropriate. The only link that they can associate is that it happens only when I’m around. Actually it usually takes months before they start thinking in this direction. Likewise, my ex would have used it against me for revenge if there were any odour, long time ago.
Questioning others is similar but most don’t think it has anything to do with me. They usually attribute their reaction to hay fever, flu, weather etc. Often my friends would look at me and ask if I’m alright and start counselling me about stress. They think I’m going nuts. It usually takes a very long time for friends to build the association and that’s probably because I don’t spend much time with them as my family and girlfriends.
To me, looking at people and trying to interpret based on their faces, behaviour and what they say about oneself is one way to understand. But what they really say/write when you’re not around is most likely their honest opinion about you. But then I wouldn’t be around to hear, would I. Solution is electronic surveillance. I don’t like monitoring people especially when family and loved ones are included but I believe this is an exception if I’m to get an accurate account of my situation. If my co-workers and staff can say bad things about me and my family, then why would they miss a little odour especially when they think I can’t hear them or read their emails? In fact, it’s all the same. But I put more trust on what people say about me through the bug microphones and their personal email/messengers than anything else.
And for psyc? I don’t consider Psychology as a true scientific discipline; it’s still at its infant stage. More like alchemy or astrology. It’s a soft science with too much of statically errors. Humans are too complicated and most often alter their behaviour when studied making psych doctors look like fools. Sorry you psychologist folks out there but that’s my own personal opinion. Are we delusional? In the name of science we just have to accept that it’s a possibility, just to be fair. But honestly, I trust my own logic more than a discipline that hasn’t fully matured yet to be even defined as a field of its own.
We need to have the wit to ask at least one person first before thinking of doing anything else. You can’t begin to know until you ask but I know it’s very shameful but what have you got to lose… aren’t we already.
@grateful2011, yes I agree with you. I summarised all that using the word diet to mean all coz I just couldn’t write another paragraph.. had to work. If ItchyLife Sage works it will be an addition to the existing diet not an alternative. God Bless.
I’m trying to open LondonBlob link but the internet is so slow right now, damn!
God Bless u !!!  

please understand dear one - that your precious family and friends do NOT want to hurt your feelings - they love you

please do not keep torturing them with questions - take responsibility yourself and see what changes u can make to make anyone's experience - when in your presence - a better one .

use your intuition and your eyes - they will do the talking for u - u do NOT have to ask anyone anything !!!! - be observant in your life
I for one ..dont have the odor too..i guess it goes differently to each  individual.. so are you still taking sage...if i have the plant sage can i boil the leaves and drink it..or should i chew the leaves...or grind it and apply it to my skin.....how did it hellp you...i mean how's the reaction is it minimal or none...
@gethealthy21
Thanks for the great information.

To mention the odor again and ask you another related question. At my past internship company i remember someone close to the entrance side of the (large) building always covering his nose when he saw me coming and i was going to walk past him.
The question is: Does covering ones nose defend himself against the reactions/pressure? that would maybe also explain why some people hold their breath (or it at least looks like that). And other possibilities that are mention with PATM about an odor.

For me PATM does not effect friends and my parents (live together) and some family members (not sure about every one). This is something that does not apply for you right? I do remember more people saying that friends do not get the reactions. I cant find out why. Unless they got used/immune to it when PATM was not noticeable.

Another thing some said that effected people can also get used/immune to it after some time. Have you experienced this with maybe a friend or colleague.
I do have sometimes a bad taste in my mouth. My general practitioner could not find anything by just looking in my mouth and said i could go to a Dental Hygienist if i want. I did. the Dental Hygienist could not find anything that could cause a bad taste and told me to try a halitosis mouthwash from Meridol and if that would not help i should go back to my GP.

The little (try it) mouthwash bottle did not last long but while using it i had no bad taste. I think that it was coincidence since i do not have the bad taste always. I wanted to try again by buying the mouthwash. I could not find the mouthwash (this store did not sell it) so i took the toothpaste variant but it did not help. I sometime have a bad taste at the back of my mouth.

Maybe it has something to do with my nose infection.
Omega333, I have a feeling you do have bad breath (BB) and PATM at the same time. It is just a guess. But there’s a good side to it because BB is easy to get rid of by just understanding a few things.

• We all have bad breath, that’s the natural state for all human beings because we don’t have antiseptic saliva’s like other animals, until we clean it. It change back to its natural state in a couple of hours depending on several factors..diet, water intake, temperature etc.

• The tongue is mostly the villain in BB situation. It’s like a cows tongue. Lots of villi-like projections for germs to hide. The projections are like huge mountains for bacteria to hide on the adjacent valleys. It takes a tooth brush to thoroughly clean it out. Draw out your tongue as far as possible and brush it down from as far inside as you can reaching down to the frontal tip with tooth paste. Do it thoroughly a few times.

• Clean teeth spaces with floss or toothpicks, leftover food stinks coz bacteria will feed on them.

• Taking regular sips of water every 5-15mins will help sustain a lasting clean breath. The BB smell is the by-product of bacteria feeding on left over gunk from food intake.

• To test your breath anytime, gouge out your tongue as far as possible and touch it against the inner part of your wrist(the clean part). After 5 secs, take a sniff. If it stinks then your breath is bad. If it’s OK then you fine, end of your worry.

If you’re doing all that already then you’re OK. By the way, I’ve always used mouthwash, floss, then brush my teeth as described above. I eat first in the morning before doing all that. I’ve never had the BB problem. I’ve been using Hydrogen Peroxide versions lately since using a lot of the common type can ruin the enamel of the teeth. I never use the Green Mint type. I have a feeling that most manufacturers use sugar to help with the sweet taste just to make it popular to maybe kids. But bacteria love sweet stuff too. Maybe I’m wrong about them adding sugar, not sure! If the Hydrogen Peroxide flavors are missing I usual use the brown coloured flavours instead.

But all in all, I can’t really know what you’re going through because I’m not there to know exactly. I hope you have some peace Omega33… its dreadful feeling but keep up the hope.

Fortunately it’s not me coz if I were there I’d have that person monitored. My experience is, your name will come up in some conversation and he/she won’t be concerned with your emotions at all. If you’ve got something, he will get down to the very bottom in cursing you.

@grateful2011
I monitor all network systems that I’ve built. Besides cameras, remote microphone bugs don’t lie. If I were wrong, NSA wouldn’t spend billions to perfect the art. I just know enough to get the job done.
I monitor every email/messengers as well. I leave aside everything else. It’s just like the webmaster and anyone with root access on this site monitoring what we are doing and I believe they have the right because it’s their website. I justify myself the same way. To stop myself from unintentionally sticking my nose into other people’s affairs I only filter for strings containing my name. I think that’s fair enough and not to ruin too much of my conscience.
As a matter of fact I’m outraged by some of the things my so called friends say about me and my family and that’s the real picture of what people do behind our back. I dumbed my last girlfriend because I found out about her past, disgusting!!!! The good thing I never told her why as she wouldn’t want to know I found out.

I only mentioned this because I want to express the fact that I don’t rely on interpreting people winking, scratching their noses or having sad faces… that’s only a small portion of the truth. I’m a science person; I don’t like to let my presumption ruin or bias an experiment. I let the research speak for itself. Let them speak in secret then do the conclusion afterwards not before. Honestly, I do hope no one does it to me someday but if it happens I’ll understand and accept,,, and hope it was necessary like mine.

I’m thankful to you for your help and especially the many contributions to our forum. I follow a lot of your diet approach and it helps more than I can say.

Yes, you’re right about my family loving me very much but we don’t lie to each other regardless. Yes, you might ask monitoring them, isn’t that equally as bad? Yes you are right again, but the many years of suffering have necessitated me to take this measure to find the truth behind the curtain and I’m willing to take it further if I have too. The good thing I don’t anymore because I’ve gotten what I wanted and I’m satisfied. And if the need arise again I think I’ll probably do it.
cutting out sulfuric foods and foods/drinks with sulfite preservatives has helped lesson my PATM -- as has taking the herb turmeric. Associated with this: bad breath body odor etc could be a faulty, missing or overloaded enzyme. Try searching enzymes, FM03 and Rhodanese for a start. BELOW is a post from a scientist also about enzyme issues (Xuria is a name he made up) ------ Some research into Xuria started in 1973 when I was 12 years old. I attended a grammar school called Buckhurst Hill School in Essex, UK.
My art teacher used to have a lady assisting his art classes. She
always smelled heavily of roses and talcum powder to me but
apparently this was to hide her fecal and drain pipe smell.

If you have read some of my past postings about my meeting other
odor sufferers in the UK you will have seen that we could not smell
each other. This was indeed true of this art teacher. Although
everybody else could smell her several feet away I couldn't smell
anything, only her rose-smelling talc.

Anyway, my biology teacher had some insight that this breath ***
body odor problem was probably an enzyme disorder. He took a blood
sample from me and centrifuged out the red blood cells. The clear
plasma fluid remaining was analysed for enzymes using gel
electrophoresis.

He compared my chromatogram with other students in my class.
Remarkably, he noticed that an enzyme peak was completely missing
from my chromatogram and this exact same enzyme peak was also
missing from this art teacher who had the same odor problem.

So, what was the enzyme? Well, this is the sad part :( Because I
could not smell myself, I didn't fully know about my odor problem so
I didn't realise the significance of what he was talking about!!

All I remember was that it was some horrendously long enzyme name
which was exactly 23 letters long!! Isn't it crazy the stuff kids
remember!!

Why did I remember it was 23 letters long? Well, that's easy. It was
the longest word I had ever come across!!! :)) The second longest
had only 22 letters and was electroencephalography!!!!

Anyway, last year I revisited the school to see if I could find out
what happened to my biology teacher. Apparently, the school was
bought out by a circus and school for foreign languages. The biology
teacher had died and I was left with a blind lead.

I undertook some postgrad research in odor analysis 2 years back and
learned that this enzyme disorder is part of a metabolic pathway (I
don't know which) and there are other enzymes in this pathway which
can also produce odors if they are absent.

I wish I knew more about all this so I could share with all of you
but I don't. However, perhaps for now some of you will feel relieved
that something is known about this condition Xuria.

Xuria is a hereditary enzyme disorder that results in fecal and
drain pipe odors. The patient often also smells very strongly of the
food they have just eaten. The missing enzyme is otherwise present
in the blood but it is my suspicion that it may be in high
concentrations in other tissues, possibly the liver and the
gastrointestinal tract.

Xuria may result in secondary overgrowth of microorganisms in the
gastrointestinal and oropharyngeal tract however this is just my
opinion and I am not sure about this. Extraordinarily, these
organisms were identified by others as being members of the
Enterobacteriacea family. I say extraordinarily because I have not
come across these organisms being present in the respiratory tract
before.

If there is abnormal bacterial overgrowth then I believe this is
because there must be suitable nutrients for these bacteria. These
nutrients are a direct consequence of the enzyme disorder and my
hunch (just a hunch at this stage) is that there is salivary
excretion of these nutrients with a resulting biofilm that envelopes
the oropharyngeal cavity as well as the oesophagus and stomach.

It is known from medical textbooks that breath odors do not arise
from the stomach unless there is burping since the oesophagus is
normally in a collapsed position. I am convinced that stomach odors
can infact enter the breath (mechanism unknown) without burping
since Helicobacter Pylori can be diagnosed by analysing breath
ammonia. These same patients have no refux oesophagitis, thus
indicating good integrity of the valve separating the stomach from
the oesophagus.

Towards the end of this year I hope to start a series of experiments
to investigate what factors affect the concentration of breath/body
odorants in Xuria. I will share this with the Group although I feel
that the results will probably be more relevant to people who have
fecal/drain pipe odors not due too trimethylaminuria.

Watch this space!! :)
Arun
Thanks for your comments. The bad taste (and possible odor) are the least of my worries. I only have that taste sometimes, not everyday, not even full days. It started after PATM, not directly after but much later. I do not think it has to do with PATM. It is also happens less now.

I already use a tongue scraper, and floss (not often..)
I don't know how many people with PATM have a bad taste, it might be something else.

I have Gilbert's Syndrome (liver related) which is noticed by accident/coincidence. It can cause mild jaundice from time to time. I do not use any medication. I could not find anything related to PATM but since it's liver related it can be anything..XD Though everything including enzymes seem to be OK with my liver (except a little elevated bilirubin off course).

@All
My PATM is not as worse as it used to be, its a lot better. At the beginning, people also rubbed their face and got watery eyes. I even once made tears drop from a girl sitting in front of me in the train, ruining her makeup... I felt so bad.

I do not have to have a runny nose to effect people like some of you said. I do not have the PATM reaction myself.
can i just rub the leaves of sage to my  skin and where did you rub it when you felt it in the stomach......or does it have to be the seeds or leaves will do?
I also drink mainly water. I drank lots of water for one month because of that my urine was clear in color which is normal. But even after months of drinking less water my urine stays clear and sometimes is light yellow. Don't really know if this is something. It's probably because i lately (last months) drink more water instead of orange juice which was my main liquid intake then but now is replaced by water.
Hi again,

After doing a bunch of 180s on some theories, here is where I am now.

1. The fibers are there, 100%. Have masking tape ready, when you feel the bite, hit the spot with masking take and you will catch a tiny fiber, not visible without a microscope, unless you know what you are looking for, like 1/128 of an ". Im batting 1000, every time I get a nasty bite, I catch a fiber, so bites are fibers.

2. Unfortunately I have changed my theory on this following point. THE FIBERS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE OF US. 100%. The simple explanation here is and I actually saw a fiber stuck on a nose hair and I was looking at it and it suddenly got sucked up my nose like a vacum. Our bodies have figured out how to dispose of these fibers in a great way, as far as our body is concerned. Meaning those fibers get into our system and then have to come out, they do via our pores. These fibers are exactly like ones on all my  Levis and cotton stuff. I put my mini scope to all kinds of clothes in my closet and those same exact fibers on cotton only. I know it sounds crazy to have fibers out of our skin, they are there. Like I said, get the tape, catch a fiber, EVERY TIME. Not a glob like the Internet M sites, no, after you know what to look for, to the naked eye, it will be like a barely visible dot.

I think its a simple explanation now, again, we take in those fibers and our body takes them right back out. But why us? Im still believing it is a magnetic issue and that is why  those fibers go into our bodies in the first place. We are sick or producing some chemical or antibody that makes us attract line and micro lint. Big lint never makes it inside our body, yuo can see it, microlint, you cant see.

Why those fibers? and not the others that are the same? Because they come pre-charged out of our body. Somehow our body both attracts these microfibers, we breath them and we have to expel them and they come out via pores, and they are small enough, but you do feel the "bite",  THE BITE SENSATION IS A PARTICLE BREAKING THROUGH YOUR PORES, so when they come out, they are magnetically charged and full of our germs to give to others fast. Diff between us and all, is they dont have a heavy static signature as we do.  

So, static spray no good.  I put a Volt meter across my hands and I got 100 mV, or .1 V or one tenth of a volt. My wife had much much less...

Now that Im 100% sure what this is, and what is causing the reactions, the particles, and yes COMING FROM INSIDE OUR SKIN, *****, BUT TRUE. This is Morgelons, but not like the Internet, like I said, I plan to document this very soon with an Internet scope so show the fibers.

So, a sickness of some kind is making us attract lint and those black microfibers, that look like they come of my jeans! I breathe the fibers, because they are attracted to my lungs and its a never ending cycle. I produce fibers that then go right back into my body and others body also.
For a moment there I was leaning to these being live little micro maggots, and what we see is the "cocoon". The crawling sensation seems like a live bug has to be there, yet, I only get the fibers. Crawling sensation may just be the static moving the particle, but an alternate theory of these being almost invisible mites and these fibers are actually the cocoon left behind, but identical fibers are on Jeans, other than mine and jeans seem to have tons of them, and polyester stuff had no fibers under the scope. The fiber theory really fells right and Im sorry to say, I am so sure now of this insane idea that fibers are coming from our skin, but I can show anyone. I want to find not a believer in M, no I want the most skeptical person, with a roll of tape and a 100x scope. I will go 1000% meaning, every time I feel a bike, i will hit that spot with tape and catch the particle.  

So, why??

Im still thinking of a device that can attract these particles with a stronger pull than those people that get hit with them.I fell now that I know that it is, its easier, even if this notion of particles coming from inside of us. Our bodies are amazing and they expel waste in many ways.

Not to stop our body from attracting these particles and make a device that can become a high power electromagnet and see if that can attract those particles. I tried a regular magnet, but did not work and these are coming off our cotton clothes, specifically Levis. I dont know if i filled them up with fibers or they filled me up, the fibers on jeans and one coming from inside our body are the same

Good night to all. .

I have yet to actually see the fiber coming out with my scope, so Im waiting for a bite where I can put the scope fast to see what is going on there at the bite spot.

gn
Sorry all.

Im in shock.

We have things growing out of us. They are alive, OMG.

Hey are alike anemonie, with a black head and you cn mess with them and they retract all the way down and then come up. Those things produce these fibers, I saw one tiny one being released by one of these things growing in our skin.

Im sorry this sounds like Im crazy, but we all know we are not. At fist it looks like a small hair, but the head is black and the stem is lighter. I tried to pull one out with my tweaser, but tweasers way to big and around those things there is a ring. Im sorry, but its nasty, but now I know...

Im sure nobody beleives me. Is this a parasite?  A fungus? I saw it, its alive and comes out and in. Looks like a hair, but its not. I would touch it with a pin and it would retract and wrap around the pin. UGHHHH

GO GET A ******* MICROSCOPE AND STOP ******* AROUND ALL. THEY ARE $10 ON EBAY.
After I get confirmation from any of you which will be soon, we will form a group, retain a lawyer and go to the CDC with this and ask for immediate funding to cure this, unless its some parasite that can die with parasite meds. Im going to try some of that. is this some type of undiscovered parasite? These things are few and far between, meaning you have to look around till you find not just the fibers, lots of those, but the things that are groowing out of us. If you see a round black head, thats it. I saw some, but today I saw them retracted up...
detox, detox, detox your body( consistently) and start eating  plant based foods !!!!                  

what are u putting inside your body ?

take your vitamins,herbs, supplements, sauna, water etc.

p.s. I do NOT or ever had these : "bite sensations" or fibers or skin itchiness or  crawling sensation - so I am NOT in the morgellons camp !!!!

you ok man?
Can you point me in the right direction about Xuria because I couldn’t find any link.
I was told that things don’t come up the oesophagus because of sphincters,,, forgot their individual names. Maybe it’s a combination then.

Conceivably the idea that patm could be an enzyme disorder is a pretty good one. I sometimes speculate it to be so but there is one catch I couldn’t quite get through. If it’s an enzyme problem it would also mean it’s a genetic disorder. And if it’s a genetic disorder, we should have had PATM since we were young. And if not, it should all show at a certain age, for example puberty - 14-17yrs old, or 40s because of testosterone drop.
But if we look at the survey that we’ve just had done by theproblemsolver, you’d see that the age when patm showed up oscillate and varies enormously,,, ranging from as far as almost infant level up to the late 40s. tmau like any other genetic disease reveals right from birth and throughout a person’s lifetime. And if the enzyme idea is to be pursuit still then there’s one choice left. A mutation. Would you agree it’s a mutation?
I hope you’re not right coz then things won’t be very good for many. Thanks for the info though.
@LookingForPATMfix. I encourage your research. After all that's what we've all been looking for on this forum, a PATM fix. Don't you think it will be wonderful to one day look back and say this is the organism that gave us PATM? I for one would not be too comfortable to be PATM free but remain ignorant as to what organism caused it. Bickering on who stinks and who does not won't take us forward. To me stench, itching are both synonymous with PATM. How can someone discredit LookingForPATMfix's method of research before even proving him wrong? Is it because the microscope is not handled by a doctor? I think it is wise for us to have a number of PATMers doing this experiment before giving negative sentiments. It is sweet to be PATM free. But sweeter still knowing what afflicts us. May God bless us all.
@WorsethanJob, don't worry. No one is stabbing anyone’s back. That’s what research and science is all about. Question is a necessary part of research. If we just took everything without questioning then we’ll be the blindest group in this site and we’d continue to progress very slowly as we’ve done for the past…what? 4 years now.
My question to Aussie12363 is a straightforward question. I’m sure he’s thinking about it as I have before but had no answer. If you sit down and read it carefully you’ll understand the problem I came across as things don’t add up! There’s answer but we don’t know yet. Get critical! I accept your criticism, welcome.
What I brought up in the previous post is a legitimate question. I wanted to find out what was the problem to begin with and I got my answer and some criticised and I answered..regardless who’s right.. debate is a necessary step.... it’s just the way facts finding works. It’s part of discussion and debate. We shouldn’t be intimidated to question as long as it’s done in good spirit. I am with you in encouraging everyone to research. The candida idea was scrutinized back and forth by us all for over a year or maybe more before it got to where it is now, so should any other viewpoint. Good luck!
@gethealthy21. Hey friend, you got me wrong. It's not your post to Aussie12363 I complainend about. Infact the issues you raise about this disease possibly not being genetic are in line with my belief. I respect and approve most of what you've posted because seemingly we've gone through pretty much the same experiences, especially the length of time. I'm in my 20th year with this. My gripe was with your statement: 'Are you alright man?' @LookingForPATMfix after he posted about the living organism he picked up on his microscope. I found it to be in bad taste, don't you think? But again, I'm sorry if I've quoted you wrongly.
Roll  a lint roll all over your body, you will see massive amt of those small particles and then after than on a second run they are not there. Could reduce release level. Roll a masking take lint remover on your body, the ones for clothes.  Massive amts of those small fibers are clearly visible. After its clean. I will see what that looks like after a day and see if reactions go down. Im hopeful.
ROLL EVERY MILLIMETER OF YOUR BODY WITH A LINT REMOVAL ROLL. THE ONES THAT YOU PEEL THE SHEETS FOR CLOTHES. MY FIRST RUN PRODUCED HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF THOSE ON THE MASKING TAPE. SUBSEQUENT ROLLS ARE CLEAN!!!!!! THIS HAS TO REDUCE REACTIONS BY A TON.

LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR MY SKIN TO GET FULL AGAIN.

LETS SEE WHAT THE ROLL LOOKS LIKE TOMORROW.
I go back and read my posts and even I don't believe them. IF after all this de-fiber-istaion with the roller process and if I still  get the same reactions, fiber theory is dead.
PATM by definition means something comes out that causes reactions in others.

Ordinarily we have 10x more micro organisms than our own cells in and on our  bodies. So it would be no surprise to see stuff on the skin when magnified.

Does this mean we have morgellons when we see something under microscope, no, because there is stuff there anyway that is different to morgellons.

Now could particles released by bacteria or fungus on the skin cause the PATM reaction, yes it is possible.

But PATM is an indication that the body is not working properly thereby allowing these organisms to prosper. We need to heal and detox, build up the immune system,.
THATS IT!!!!!!!! EUREKA

I NAILED IT. THE LINT ROLL DID IT.
I STILL FEEL THE BITING, BUT BECASE IM NOT CURED, BUT THE MASSIVE AMT OF FIBERS THAT WAS ON MY BODY IS NOT, SO NOW TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET INFESTED. I WILL LINT ROLL EVERY DAY. YOU STILL EMIT PARTICLES, BUT BELIEVE ME, WE CAN LIVE WITH THAT. IF THIS HAS YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN, DROP ALL YOU ARE DOING, GET A LINT REMOVAL ROLL AND ROLL IT MULTIPLE TIMES OVER EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY.

IT WORKED, IT WORKED. I WENT TO A BASKETBALL GYM W MANY PEOPLE, AND NOTHING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

PLEASE CONFIRM!!!
My Small daughter used to :"snork" every time we wreslted, and luckily the effect on my kids was not constant and they had that "immunity" but if you look very very close, all will show some reaction. Scratch etc. Well, I just wrestled with my daughter for 30 mins and no snorks. I almost think that this is a good dream and it may end. Still, i can "feel" the fibers being made or something, the bites, but no more reactions. Seems like lint rolling will be needed daily.

I TICKLED MY DAUGHTER FOR 30 MINUTES AND NO SNORK. A FIRST IN YEARS.

STILL, WE ARE NOT CURED. Those things are producing these fibers.

Good night!!!
Hey I got these postings off the creepy crawely itchy forum

Seems like they worked out it is fungus/mold not morgellons

HI MY 6 YEAR OLD SON & I ARE GOING THRU THE EXACT SAME THING AND I FINALLY HAVE IT NARROWED DOWN TO MOLD/FUNGUS SPORES DUE TO SPRING FLOODING EVERY YEAR OR A MYIASIS INFECTION. COULD BE BOTH FLY'S ARE ATTRACTED TO MOLD/FUNGUS SMELLS... LOOK UP EFFECTS OF MOLD SPORES GONE AIRBORNE AND U WILL SEE THAT EXPOSURE TO MOLD CAN MAKE YOU HAVE INTENSE ITCHING,FEELING OF BUGS CRAWLING ON YOU DUE TO THE MOLD COULS ACTUALLY BE GROWING ON/IN YOU...ETC... IT IS WORSE IN MY HOUSE IN MY BEDROOM(WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE RIGHT OVER WHERE THE FLOODING HAPPENS TO BE THE WORST)... MUST BE A CONNECTION... SO NO IT IS NOT IN YOUR HEAD! ALL THESE DAMN DOCTOR'S SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT WE ALL GO THROUGH FOR JUST ONE DAY AND THEY WOULD CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARD"DELUSIONS"
Reply

HBdadon

Feb 04, 2011
To: jenma
I think your on to something in regards to the mold exposure, our old apartment had it, where this all started. Now, in regards to the bed, it's not that the area is exposed to mold, it's simply that these critters are where they know you will be, trust me.

Now, with all that said. If everyone here is not knowing already this is "Morgellons", the name does not fit but that's what it's being called right now. It's not a condition, it's a bug.

My best advice is to start on MMS right now, Miracle Mineral Solution. You can get some on Amazon. However, this is only part of the protocol and required months of use to get the job done. I've been taking it 1 week, crawling like crazy right now as I type this (sitting in my bed).

Once you get the MMS you need to:

1. Take it as instructed, start with 1 drop and increase slowly, I add a drop every 2 days.
2. Buy the rest of Mel's protocol found at http://howicuredmorgellons.com/melsprotocol/
3. Exercise and drink lots of water, don't forget this.
4. Vacuum daily, hepa filter.

Some of this stuff I haven't event even started yet, like Exercise (new gym i joined opens Monday then it begins) but I believe it's all that's needed to get this **** knocked out.

Oh yea, I'm taking a pro-biotic, available at Wal-Mart called "accuflora - The good stuff from yogurt". It's low cost, 60 caplets come in a box, a month supply. It keeps my bow movements regular, I think it's important, very!

Lastly, I've gotten lots of messages about http://lymephotos.com/ and I'm likely to start that protocol also, have a look for yourself. This year this problem will be over for us!!!

IF YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, DON'T LEAVE US IN THE DARK, COME BACK AND TELL WHAT U DID!!!!
Reply

jenma

Feb 10, 2011
To: HB dadon
Hi, how are you doing? We are actually alot better but, we have been before and It comes back full force??? I started that bath treatment w/ sun laundry detergent,color safe bleach, alfalpha tablets and i added a whole box of baking soda and soaked for an hour atleast... Try it and see if it works??? good luck... Jennifer
Reply

esha812

Feb 17, 2011
To: All
Hello all,

I am experiencing the very exact thing I went to the hospital they kept me for 5 days and could not find anything wrong but tied to convince me to see a psychiatrist and gave me a prescription of Seroquel.. FYI it did not help I'm convince it is my nerves but the strange thing about it all i can touch my skin and feel them moving it is driving me insane if anyone of you find the solution please let me know.. Thanks you in advance.-- also they did run a check for gallbladder disease negative.
Reply

HBdadon

Feb 18, 2011
To: jenma
I'm about the same, for the first time I do feel like I am winning though. Today I took a dose of MMS straight, no mix, it hurt like hell!  My head broke out all over (currently bald so it's easy to see), it looks crazy, like a bunch of things came out.

Also wiped a bug off the side of my mouth earlier, little black thing as has been described by so many.

You said your family is doing better now, what got you there?

To esha812, forget the doctor for now, unless you can find one that treats "morgellons", which depending on where you live is prob not going to happen. The CDC is investigating this entire thing, their recent study is done and we are awaiting their analyst. They did however send out a letter to all medical associations, you can download it on the CDC website, great thing to take to the Doc with you so they know ur not full of craziness, which so far is the only response I've got, I haven't went to the doctor since this started, and wont, until I hear of them treating it successfully or the CDC discovers what the hell it is.

In the end God never does wrong, and he will bring us all through, always has.
Reply

itichycreepycrawly588

Feb 18, 2011
To: anyone
I have same symptoms: very  itchy sensation behind my right shoulder blade, same place every time; creepy crawling on my face and legs and my hair too believe it or not.  I never see anything but it's gotten so much worse it's scary and now I'm happy to know that I'm not crazy but has anyone ever found a solution?  I've been having this for several months now.
thanks
Reply

tle002

Feb 24, 2011
To: HBdadon
I have basically the same problem as you. After 8 doctors, thinking I'm crazy or a dope head, I have been doing my own research and experments trying to solve this traumatizing nightmare. Recently, I have researched the fungas and mold issue. I have a 2008 GMC Sierra. When I first bought it, it had a horrible odor coming out of the air conditioner. The dealership said that was because it had set up for a while. I have brought it back numerous times to try to get them to fix the problem, but they don't know how and they want. I purchased a mold kit from Lowes and sent it to the lab to have it analized. The results came back, with 3 types of mold.
Since I have had this truck several health problems have occured along with the bugs. I have taken every kind of anti parasite medication that is on the market.
Now, I am taking anti-fungal medication and the crawling is almost gone. The sores that look like bite marks are almost gone. I think that the mold caused the fungas to grow all over my body and under my skin. Then the fungas gnats were attracted to it and then they moved in. Today, I am going to a new doctor to see if she will give me some stronger anti-fungal medication. After 2 years, this nightmare has to end.
guys..i have been following a strict no sugar diet for a week..well, i can see fiber like things coming out of my stool.. its probably worms or something..also my gets red sometime and i can again see wormlike things coming out..dunno what it all means..hope i am getting cured!!
-starts slow clap- bravo sir it looks like u have solved a part of the puzzle. I am not a regular poster but have lurked on these boards for some time and also suffer with this horrible "condition" I have come to some conclusions on some issues after reading this board for some time:

1. Some people on this board are perhaps paranoid scizophrenics and do not actually have PATM at all but a psychiatric disorder.

2. PATM is in actuality a very real malady and an extremly terrible one at that which can even lead to despair of ones life.

3. I believe PATM and what is known on the internet as Morgellons are in fact one in the same.

4. The morgellon symptom that seems to stick out for all of us is itching skin, what appears to be a crawling type sensation on the skin at times, possible skin lesions or skin problems ( i'm not sure if the Morgellons is the cause of this one) and lastly

5. There is in fact some type of fiber coming off of our bodies that is making people itch, scratch, cough, sneeze, rub their nose, start to run a temperature or feel sick, etc.

6. Though many people have said that changing your diet will get rid of this I know for a fact that this is a long shot. That is like saying changing your diet will get rid of metastatic cancer. I know these people mean well but it is highly doubtful this will work against this disease.

7. We need to find out what exactly is this fiber, is it a parasite, or something completely different. and for that matter where does it come from which is perhaps even more mysterious then what it actually is... and lastly how do we kill it

8. To all those suffering from this disease I know your intense struggle as it is my own. Do not give up on yourself or your life we will beat this thing because i search for an answer and fight it until my very last breathe.

God have mercy on us please help all of us who are suffering with this condition and all those who suffer in this cold relentless world. Stay strong guys and keep up the good fight. God bless to everybody on this board.
It has also occured to me that this mysterious dust/fibers that we are giving off is rarely mentioned by people when we are around even though some of it in the right indoor light conditions is visible to the human eye.

To the unaware person this looks simple like a dust particle that is slightly longer then a normal dust particle ( they are still pretty damn small) but i digress I believe that this fiber/dust is what is causing the PATM symptoms in other people.

As to what morgellons is and where it comes from that is the real question.
Is it bacterial, viral, a fungus, a micro organism, a bug, some type of undiscovered parasite, or something even different then all of that...

Theres no doubt in my mind that this disease that we all have is one of the strangest diseases this earth has ever seen for example i've seen people reacting with PATM symptoms and scratching in the car behind me or in front of me at times... its happened too many times to be coincidence at this point.

I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't even doubt it if this thing in fact came from somewhere in outer space. As in some micro-organism that lived somewhere else before it somehow got here on earth but again i don't have any answers at this time because this disease is that weird.
PATM and Morgellons have nothing to do with each other. I don’t even know why morgellons is brought up in this forum.

I have a 20x * 40x microscope and not once have I seen these so called bugs. I can go to the lab to test if I needed higher magnification but this one is more powerful than the $10 one on ebay as suggested by LookingForPATMfix. It is self-evident however when you play around with a microscope for a long time that even bigger celled unicellular organism would hardly show up at all. Giant cells like onion, garlic, gametes (i.e. human), and root tips cells of most plants would show up as little dots. Most of these need some kind of dye to even show up at all as they are transparent in most cases.To zoom even further for a better view, you need at least a light-microscope with a total magnification of at least 2000x which you’ll have to buy a very expensive one instead or just go to a lab like I do.

I usually take my digital camera and take shots or video clips then zoom it up on my computer (put digital camera at high resolution). As I’ve always had a microscope lying around in the house, you’d see that fibres usually show up in any specimen that you take but it’s colorless so often ignored. Even the lens you have to clean regularly to get rid of all kind of fibres presumably came from your carpet, newspapers, cat etc.. I don’t know as I’m never that curious where they came from.

Note that Morgellons was investigated by CDC under direction of US congress. After years of investigation with millions of dollars spent, they concluded the fibers are “delusional infestation” as they put it.

They have the best scientists with all kind of multi-million dollar equipments including electron microscopes etc, and then suddenly out of the blues come some unknown guy and grabs a $10 microscope from eBay and tells you otherwise. Maybe you guys believe it but I don’t and for a moment I thought he was pulling my leg.

But on the other hand, patm is not even accepted by Docs as a real disease either. And so what we want is for the scientific community to help us and do the same research with the same fancy equipments and then conclude and not the other way round. But they’ve condemned patm sufferers by coming up with a hypothesis based on our explanations and doom us as mental patients without even lifting a single fingernail to carry out an experiment. That’s not science and as long as we have not been diagnosed using the proper scientific sense, we are not crazy as have been deduced and therefore still considered an unknown illness.

Sorry LookingForPATMfix but I don’t see your black head organism under the microscope as described. Merely by just thinking about it reasonably there are things that don’t add up here. How do you explain these biological entities that don’t appear to crave anyone else other than yourself? I mean it doesn’t like to infest your wife, kid or anyone else. It should spread like any other communicable disease as jumping from one skin layer and burrowing into another isn’t that hard considering that leprosy causing germs can, but they’re smaller and almost immobile in comparison.
If  you supposition were to come true, people would wake up in the morning and be horrified by breaking news of mass epidemic outbreaks in your area from an organism of unknown origin but that has never happened to any of the sufferers.

Patm suffers usually are singled out in a family and no one else seem to get infected. PATM and Morgellons are totally two different things, end of story!!!!

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN !!!!!!    

" Patm and Morgellons ARE TOTALLY TWO DIFFERENT THINGS"
I'm happy to report that my PATM reactions have been greatly reduced. I would say that my symptoms have been reduced by about 90%. Once in a while somebody will have reactions to me, but its only when I speak directly to them and they are within a couple of feet from me. I have to say that eating healthy foods/water have really helped me. If I start to drink coffee or eat sugar based foods then the reactions slowly come back. I know that most everybody has had these symptoms at one  point or another but few can say that they have lived with this 20 years or more. Bottom line is I never felt better, Eat healthy, drink alote of water,exercise, and we can live in harmony alongside everyone else. Thank You God!
Hi -- Xuria is a name the scientist made up; X being unknow -- not sure about the microscopic fibre bug lead -- my PATM is worse when ever i consume items with sulfite preservatives in them, the obvious ones wine beer processed meats etc -- and just about everything is effected by sulfiting -- i think white rice white flour white sugar white salt (apparrantly not sea salt)etc etc. though perhaps the bug idea is exacebated by the sulfite/sulfar content in foods.
Rhodanses and sulfite oxidase are enzymes that convert dangeroues sulfites to life giving sulfur -- I'll go and see a specialist gasto doc about the  faultly enzyme possibility and get some advise off a pro... best of luck all!
i'll let you know if anything significant comes up about the defective or missing enzyme -- by the way, these posts by y'all have been invalubale
what a blessing, thank you God !!!!!  so happy for u -  Congratulations ray2502, keep up the excellent work !!!!

sweet peace is priceless !!!!
@LookingForPATMfix
What are the results of your lint rolling now? Does your daughter still show no reactions? what about other people? Did the lint rolling really help?

I don't know if PATM is morgellons but I think that more will get it soon or later if this continues.

@ALL
" That study revealed that the unusual fibers seen in the animal disease were similar to those seen in and under the skin of people worldwide who suffer from Morgellons disease. The new study confirms that Morgellons disease is not a delusional illness, as some in the medical community maintain."

" The findings are consistent with the 2012 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publication stating that over 80% of non‐biopsy material taken from patients had a protein composition.

“This study puts the final nail in the coffin of delusional disease that these patients have been labeled with,” stated Dr. Stricker. “It proves that Morgellons disease is a physiologic illness. From here on, scientists will be able to move forward in finding a cause and a cure.” "

Morgellons Study Cited by Faculty of 1000
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9616173.htm

I don't know much about morgellons, but found this when searching for it.

I might have morgellons, I do have a light shocking and prickling sensation mainly on my legs, i do think it can be described as tiny bugs crawling on my skin (which is what i first thought). I do not have any visible unusual things that can be seen with my eyes.
wait i do have something, some kind of rash with red dots on the inside facing parts of my knees. strangely not the outer sides. i remember having this, just didn't know i still had it, if it is in anyway related off course.

These, prickling/biting and shocking sensation i had before PATM
no sorry. The chinese doctor also gave me some pills. they are called xiang sha yang wei wan. it's to help balance your stomach qi or something like that. It's used to help with mild gastritis, gas, bloating, indigestion. I don't know if it will help if you don't have any of those.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us