People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 4201-4400 comments:
Okay, don't take offense. Pay CLOSE attention to what you just said. I quote you...

"I do notice that people cough and sneeze all the time when I'm not there such as on TV shows but for me it just feels like I make it worse because people cough a lot near me but when they are not near me they don't cough as much"

You don't' know if the coughing is amplified by your presence, but you continue to ASSUME that you contribute to it. This is classic hyper-vigilance and assumption which is the combination behind all this PATM. We all know that when we ASSUME, we make an "A$$ out of U and ME". Get the picture?

This is PATM down to the tee.
Something tragic happens in your life or you are under large amounts or prolonged emotional stress. As a result, you subconsciously lose your focus and become introverted. You start paying extreme attention to your surroundings and normal occurrences that seemed to fly over your conscious when your mind was clear. You become pessimistic and paranoid because the stress was never resolved, and you become self centered because subconsciously and/or consciously, you dwell on that stress and how it may have impacted or shaped your life. Your mental reference is thrown off at this point, and you blame yourself for things you wish you could change or have done differently to negate that original stressor. So you're walking down the street and every other person that you pass either wipes their nose or looks down at the ground. Rather than be like everyone else who goes about their business and doesn't acknowledge/focus on these things, you wear a guilty expression because you think you're the cause, and now you're unknowingly drawing attention to yourself, which then cues people to look at you in disgust (a natural human response to low confidence.) You misread these people thinking that they smell something foul on you or are having allergic reactions to you. However, whenever you ask one of these people if you smell or are irritant to them, they tell you NO, rightfully so. This isn't enough of a verification that you aren't an allergen because you're still focused on everyone else more than yourself. You assume they didn't want to hurt your feelings, and end up on this forum with a bunch other individuals just like you who gave this condition a name and quite frankly, don't really know what's going on. They post placebo solutions out of desperation and mix in things like "confidence" which is part of the solution; and you end up making the wrong connections and become confused as to why you aren't progressing. This is not a deliberate fault, as it is the circumstances of this issue. We really did have some valid leads (Olfactory Reference Syndrome) which were unfairly shot down in place of 9 volt batteries and urine. Those who saw a doctor and were told about this being a psychological issue, but rejected rather than hit the psych links, wasted time.

THE CURE
I saw a doctor, explained only my hyper-vigilance (the mysterious odors the blatant sneezing and coughing.) Immediately I was questioned about drug usage. I'm a cigarette smoker. I was asked about emotional issues. My Father passed away 4 years ago when I was in high school and the PATM appeared a year later after I began smoking under depression.  Like others, I felt hopeless and foolish because I had no odor which was contrary to what I perceived from the awful reactions going about in the waiting area. So upon trying to prove my sanity I went in the waiting area and asked people if the room smelled or the air was thick. Not a single person agreed to my perceptions.This is when Olfactory Reference Syndrome was explained to me. I left the hospital upset that they now knew I was crazy. But upon leaving, the PATM reactions were gone and hadn't returned since. It was at that point that I knew the doctors were right.
Upon reviewing the stressors that bought patm into my life and learning about how emotional trauma hinders the olfactory system, I instantly lost the PATM and returned to my original frame of reference. A few days into living once again without this PATM, my confidence renewed itself and I began to reform the avoidant damage I inflicted on my relationships during the PATM experience. 4 months in and I still remain on the outside looking in on this condition. You have to acknowledge what that stress is doing to your psyche, do away with it and bring your perspective from "I'm in a room full of people coughing and sneezing" to "I'm in a room with other people." This is going to take a lot of will power, because you'll have to redirect your attention to your LIFE and not something that you have no influence on such as others coughing and sneezing. We're not Gods or subhumans. We are people that lost our mental footing. You work on that and tell me if you still have PATM.

The posts mentioning olfactory response were on the right track. Everything else is speculation and placebo .

--
Cure Of PATM
so are you teling me you are cured no reactions...so the key is recognize the things that haunts you or gives you great anxiety
u must keep making the proactive decisions each day, 365 day a year, IF u want to enjoy a PATM free life !!!!

lemon water first thing in the morning, then about 30 min later - probiotics before breakfast , smoothie (fruits, veggies with L-glutamine powder)

and your plant based food choices throughout the day

go to the sauna each day to release toxins - preferably before school or work
congratulations and thank you for your kindness !!!!

the sauna will help u greatly on your road to PATM freedom !!!!!
I have absolutely no reason to lie. I am an intelligent young adult with a rational mindset. Despite my poverty,  I've dropped so much money and time on these supposed solutions only to end up frustrated like the rest of you. Me seeing the doctor was my final straw as suicide became more appealing. It is out of the sincerity of my heart to help everyone else by posting exactly what I went through, my perspective, and my relief.  This is all being typed from my phone, because the loudest voices on here unfortunately have it all wrong. I could no longer stay silent with an ongoing four months of relief under my belt. I am your stereotypical loner and nice guy.

I did not post sooner because I know that my stance is a hard sell for some of the people who've assumed that they were correcting this,  when all along the answer was under our noses online and in books. It is also hard to believe that some kid found the answer, just like it is hard to prove PATM to doctors. I need you all to hear me on this. I am a constant reader and problem solving is a long time niche to me.

I am CURED,  bottom line.
I haven't swept PATM under the carpet or ignored it, but instead picked at it, was fortunate to see a doctor whom knew immediately what was wrong, faced facts with acceptance and rid my conscious of it. I regained the grounding that was lost when this appeared.

PATM is a perceptual illness,  not a social, dietary or physical one. Fact is, this borderlines OCD in that we hold unhealthy obsessions with normal occurences because to us,  there must be sentiments attached.  We forgot what human nature is.  People cough and sneeze all the time for any given reason at any time. When we focus on others while in this hyper-vigilant state accompanied by a disturbance in our grounding as fellow humans and low self image, we feel alienated and believe that our personas are responsible for why people look at us weird. Doesn't that sound like OCD? We look at the things everyone else knows to be normal and attach supernatural sentiments of victim hood because subconsciously we have been mentally taxed by by an unresolved stressor.  Lastly,  our olfactory plays tricks on us and we associate odors with the so called "reactions"  and assume that we are to blame. It's the classic "I'm the one to blame" mindset that is throwing us off. People often feel this way when they feel a lack of control over their shortcomings (ie: a child who feels at fault for their parents divorce.) However, if the stressor is addressed, you accept that you are not the cause and you acknowledge that your olfactory is the cause of these perceptions, your PATM will leave you instantly. Because this is a psychological 180, you must maintain. Walk with confidence, smile, socialize, eat what you may, and don't concern yourself with stepping on cracks, dust flying around,  people sneezing or walking passed a garbage can while others acknowledge an odor. The world does not revolve around you, and you must come to terms as I have. We have fragile egos due to stress and our olfactory goes haywire.

--
Cure Of PATM
Your caption should be curedofOFS

congratulations man but don't call me crazy :-)
I agree with you but I can't remember what happened to me 2 years ago to cause PATM. I have just turned 16 and I got PATM when I was 14. At this time the only stress I got was from school and sometimes video games(I was very addicted back then). I don't see though how that would have caused me to think about my surroundings because I did not lose a loved one or friend. The only thing I have against this theory is that my maths teacher covers his nose near me and he does it every lesson, this makes me think I smell bad which I don't because I shower every morning and night.
I still think of it everyday,  trying to think it's not me causing it. Some things also point to being it in my head. But it's really not easy, you are unconsciously in an alert state and every cough you hear will remind you of PATM and then i start to analyze think of reasons en possibilities and all. It's strange because it's not everyone who gets effected even if they are all strangers. And it's also strange that people near me cough worse then those a litter further away (i can still see and hear them clearly) i also sort out the ones i think are just a normal cough.

What about seeing things? Do you know something about that? is it also related?
because when i am talking about PATM it's not only the normal small things like touching noses, sour faces, coughing holding breath or breathing excessively (louder). Rarely I do see people (for example inside a train) stand up and walk a little further away and sit there. This does not happen often it's rare but the one who do are ones usually effected most and look at me too. Or once during a presentation, someone sitting next to me turned 90 degrees away from me with his hand covering his face and nose and making uncomfortable movements, like he could not stand it during the presentation, while everyone else around me did not even cough or show any effects.

Now i am staring to think it might be my breath? (extra next to PATM) since i also taste something bad in my mouth the last week and few times before. A bad taste i think mucus, i do not have a burning feeling in stomach or so just in mouth which can also change the taste of foods i eat. I notice with almost everyone when talking they do smell my breath. I need to get my nose checked again, probably a deviated septum also causing  inflammation and every associated taste and smell.
I always wake up with a stuffed nose which opens slowly.

In the mean time, talk less in front of people ;) and remember It's not me causing PATM.

God Bless you - please understand that the examples you have shared is is PATM my friend  - do NOT be in denial it will not help you in solving the problem !!!!

get to work, changing your food choices, add supplements and go to the sauna : see my past posts for more info
@grateful2011 Thanks, but I don't see improvement because of that. I'm gladd you do :) There is something that triggers it or it's just randomly worse or less for a few days.

@ALL
persauto said this in his 'My story, hypothesis, solutions tried' thread:
"...the problem seems to be more apparent after some sexual act"

I thought i read more people saying it started after sex or something about sex i don't remember. But just wanted to let you know.
@ Omega333
Yes... I talked about sexual act... I don't know why but I get a weird smell after sex (normal sex or masturbation). I must admit it feels very shameful to talk about it. But thank god we are somewhat anonymous here...

Somehow sex causes me more constipation, a weird smell that lasts for days and increases PATM.

If I were to give me unproven hypothesis I would say that:
- Maybe there's something wrong with my hormones, secretion or something...
- Maybe there's something wrong with my own body causing inflammation/allergic reaction to myself causing weakening of my body's internal barriers
- Maybe I do have a problem dealing with hydrogen sulfide (H2S) from digestion... It is often one of my main hypothesis... Maybe sex just releases it more into my body, blood stream... or something. The thing with H2S is that it dulls the sense of smell. So you end up cannot smell it anymore... But sometimes I would perceive that weird smell.
- Maybe it produces too much irritant gas... I have excessive flatulence and when I burp sometimes I can smell that weird smell... And it sometimes irritates my nose...
- Maybe maybe maybe... I don't know.

Maybe it's all subjective and coincidence but I find myself related to people who had similar experience of having digestion/smell problem starting around puberty and got worse... And then that's when I noticed people coughing when I was near them. The irony is that PATM also deteriorates mental health which does not help: getting paranoid with cough... Not knowing which coughs we are causing and which are totally not related to us...

@All
I try very hard to ignore PATM but I have to say that it is very hard. The past days I tried to test subjectively if people were reacting to me... And it is so weird... People were intensely coughing near me... I moved to another area and the people around were coughing like crazy.

In my head I wished that people further to me would cough to prove to me that it's all in my head and all coincidence... but it's mostly only people around that were coughing...

It's too much coincidence... It really HAS to be a very weird condition that we have... Or we are all very crazy with cough hallucinations or we have a neurotic over-focussing on random normal coughs.

To give a analogy I would say that it is as if I were smoking a cigarette all the time and people around would get bad reaction to the smoke (many people have bad reactions to cigarette smoke and would cough...) ... But with PATM there is no smoke... Maybe just an irritant gas/molecules going out of our body that is abnormal to normal levels...

@ All (again)

In my own wannabe-scientific knowledge and perception I would say that people with PATM make up a too far fetched crazy story in their head if either:
- They think they cause people on the phone to cough
- They think it's a gigantic conspiracy of fake coughing to hate them
- They think they cause coughing on a random person driving in another car far from them
- They think there are dust floating around them and it's related to PATM (I think it is very unlikely that it is related to PATM... because there is dust everywhere but the human eye cannot see it clearly except if you see it thru a reflection of a ray of sunlight for example...)
- ...
(PATM is a very abstract condition... It's very easy for our mind to go into crazy theories/imagination because our mind wants to make sense of it... and it is difficult to have absolute solid proofs)

The problem is always the same... We have no proofs. We just make more unproven hypothesis and try to find a cure based on unproven hypothesis... And then we give subjective non scientific conclusion to our own testing...

I do that do... Because we don't have a research lab for PATM testing...

It's hard to find a cure when we cannot pinpoint the exact problem and be sure about it...

My best guess right now if PATM is real is that a good "PATM diet/nutrition" could help the symptoms... (Because we are organic creatures made of 100% of what we eat and drink)... The problem is that I have no idea what should be the right diet/nutrition for PATM as I don't know what causes PATM... I just have hypothesis like everyone else.

Hopefully one day we will find "PATM-ingredients-free" labels on food at the grocery store...?

That's just my best guess...
IMPORTANT THING TO CONSIDER:

I'm always a little ambivalent between PATM being real or us being crazy...

Here some somewhat science...

To try to bring to sense about coughing I made some very informal researches on the internet...

Consider this:
- It is normal for 1 person to cough probably between 0.5 to 2 times an hour
- In a room with 200 people, expect at least 100 coughs every hour... or 1.6 coughs per minute
- In a room with 30 people, expect at least 15 coughs an hour... or 1 cough every 4 minutes
- In a room with 2 people, expect at least 1 cough an hour...  

One source is this:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1511564/
... Other sites were very informal sources...

This is just the more rational explanation to exclude the "normal coughs".

There's something called the Fresher's Flu too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshers%27_Flu

People cough all the time... If PATM is real then people coughs a lot more when we are around THAN when we are not there (consider also that people might have a cold or have heavy smokers coughs too... which is possible and we have to exclude that)
just making my first ever post. i make people cough and sneese. i see how it is hard for ppl to believe. my nose is always blocjked and i seem to always need to clear m,y throat it never goes away. when i come near to ppl they generally start coughing or start trying really hard to clear their throat. i feel bad because i see they start to feel like me. they usually begin to feel sick that day or the next few days. will talk m,ore soon. Robert.
we all know how you feel so don't be scared to tell us how you feel. If you got PATM recently did you notice when it started and what you think might be causing it
@curedofpatm, I know what you are talking about. I've had insomnia for 6 years and horrible gas for 2.  every night I tell myself to go to sleep but it didn't help and when I stopped thinking about it, it went away. my gas got worse when I started to think about it also. It's the same with patm that when I think about it gets worse but the difference is that it's still there when I don't think about it (at least I'm not conciously thinking about it). However, I do notice that people don't notice a smell on me as much in the morning (maybe because I'm the most relaxed then) and I smell worse at night. It's also less noticeable when I'm lying down.

@all, sorry if another poster has already brought this up but have anyone tested for celiac's disease? and malabsorption of fats? I just went to the doc today and he told me I might have them but the celiac panel is $350! wtf?? i know someone has posted that gluten and meats cause problem so it that's the case, celiacs would be a good fit
Lets create a discrete FB page so we can see our brothers and sisters that are hurting from this disease!.

Mike
u are right - what triggers PATM : is the junk food we choose to eat !!!!!
yes hi. there is something internally wrong with me. i have never tested positive for any stds. almost 3 years ago i got sick with an infection of some sort. whether it was viral bacterial or fungal i do not know but it could have been any of them. maybe 4 to 5 months later i began to get loose stools which i think may have been caused by me worrying about what this problem is and why i make ppl sick. i honestly wish it was all mental but im not completely stupid, i can tell when people arent well. doctors treat me like a fool, except for 1 he was the first i saw he wouldnt admit anything, but i could see it in his eyes. he knew i wasnt mad. the initial onset was flulike leaving a chronic cough and stuffy nose. the rash was another initial symptom "tinea versicolor". anyhow it is much worse in winter and people are much more effected by me. winter time causes peoples defences to drop so they are more susceptable to my disease. winter nearly kills me. im 26 and live in australia.
or maybe the cold air causes susceptability to allergy.
for me summer is much worse because people have hayfever and they seem to react to me more than they would on any other season. Luckily for you winter is over in australia.
Im from the UK.
@AJ I agree that not sleeping well has something to do with it because before I got it I was staying up to 4 in the morning every evening during the summer holiday
detox, detox, detox your body !!!!  and get Natrenes's healthy trinity probiotics, go to sauna and begin to eat plant based food choices ( lots of fruit, green veggies, nuts, seeds), l-glutamine powder, ground flax seeds or chia seeds

no dairy, no sugar, no gluten, no meat, no junk/fast food

God Bless you always
do you remember taking in antibiotics before you got patm...
grateful2011 I got some questions:
How many probiotics capsules of strains do you use and when?
And the same question for L-Glutamine

Are you PATM free?, for how long? for how long have have you taken lemonwater, probiotics and glutamine?

Do you have Candida? for how long do you think you will use probiotics..
and how is it going with OXY-OXC?
When I got sick, before I got patm, I went to the doctor to get help all he could offer was antibiotics, however I rejected them to protect my immune system. anyhow I am going to take grateful2011's advice and take on the healthy hippy lifestyle. Time to eat black wild ricealong with a legume based diet for protein. We can become stronger andhealthier without being weighed down by refined wheats and sugars and tough animal protein. Back to the garden of Eden ppl!!! Haha. Love to you all I will be back to let you know how successful this goes.  I pray we can be inspired to reject this worlds attempts to hold us down and break free and experience the vitality of nature again. My heart goes out to you all keep your heads up!!
Hi all, I've been reading some of the earlier post and found someone created a survey to organize some of the stuff we have in common. Since the user doesn't seem to be active on this thread anymore I thought it would be nice to organize some of the symptoms from the newer users. so..I made a new survey that's based on the old one but a little longer and with some different questions. Here's the link. Hope you guys will take it when you have time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9CVzREUXQwcEdSbGtaXzJCbkF4U1E6MQ
thanx for the great questions.  I have to look at my posts on this forum to determine how long I have been doing Natrene's Healthy Trinity Probiotics - I would guess since  July-Aug 2012 - finally got my dosage right and NOT to take it with any other supplements (especially garlic). So I do my hot water with lemon in the morning before breakfast and about 30 min later I take my probiotics ( 2 capsules for me) - then my breakfast smoothie

Natrenes probiotics contain:  Lactobacillus acidophilus 5 billion cfu
                                               Bifidobacterium bifidum   20 billion cfu
                                               lactobacillus bulgaricus    5 billion cfu

I have been taking L-glutamine since Itchylife (I believe it was him) informed us about it - probably since June ????? ( check my posts for a more definite timeline)  I take L-glutamine now everytime I have a smoothie - I put some in  about 2 tablespoons or 6 tablets if u don't have the powder

I never have gone to the doctor for my patm condition - just thank God for this forum and all my "google" research - I believe I suffer from leaky gut syndrome which comes from candida I believe - i believe I have had this for many, many years  and did not know it - finally by God's grace all puzzle pieces came together last year where I could recognize by peoples reactions and my sensitivity to their reactions - that the problem was me and began to seek a solution and found this life saving forum last December, thank you God !!!!!!

I am patm free as long as I continue to eat my fruits and veggies and take my supplements, go to sauna, detox my body - plant based food choices the majority of the time rather than junk food/fast food

no dairy, no meat, no gluten, no sugar - I use Stevia

I have not reordered anymore oxy-oxc after I ran out ( it is a good product) I chose to reoder my Black Seed Oil capsules instead (nigella sativa)

I have learned that to have good health is a full time job - each and everyday - our bodies are magnifiicent  machines that we must lovingly respect by giving them all the support it needs

God Bless always - u can do it !!!!!

p.s. I do eat shrimp everyday too !!!!
I recently had a small operation on my hand - next morning my poop was firm and lots of it -- a week later, still the same -- evavcuating consistantly well, which is a change for me. When the doc was removing the stitches I asked him if he gave me an anti-biotic after the operation -- he did and seems to think it was Keflex. Looks like i may have had a bad bacteria overload and the Keflex corrected the balance??   I the one that has a big issue with taking any food or drink (just about everything) that has sulfite preservatives in them -- somehow after I exhale a mixture probably containing hydrogen sulfite -- rotten egg gas. Anyway, you may want to ask your doctor about getting a good dose of anti biotic to see if that helps -   a few years bak I had a urinary tract infection and had a course of antibiotic and a similar thing happened with my gut -- Too much antibiotic I'm told is not good but maybe okay to kick start your recovery along with healthy eating and with the consumption of the food specific regeme shown in a lot of these great posts --
Put an probiotic capsule in your *** overnight..

No reactions today.. Look out with which kind off capsules u use (some can pretty paste).

X
I took your quiz, some good questions
@m16htymadm00. Thanks!

@ALL, here is the link to the results of the survey.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApatfyhXyjePdG9CVzREUXQwcEdSbGtaXzJCbkF4U1E&pli=1#gid=0

The survey is still open for anyone who wants to take it. The link to the survey was posted in my last comment
Could not open the file......
it says i need to request for it so i sent a request plz accept
@grateful2011 Thanks for the detailed info!
i was using a probiotic with way to little strains (well that's what i get if i take a solgar brand name i suppose ;)

@ALL i still find it strange that not everyone is effected... even people or friends you do not see often for them to be able to get immune to is impossible... One possible answer is what CuredOfPATM said, but then i would like to know why one person does get effected and another not, it's not just the normal few percentage that does not get effected i am talking about. Let's for example take someone I know who was in the same class as me about 8 years ago and in between not seen or talked to > not effected!. There has to be a explanation for that right? even if it might be something i image realistically. Or is it because that example person was in my class for a few years which at that time got immune, even though i did not have PATM. maybe i did at the lowest level which no one noticed but still was there?? now i'm going to far lol..

To make it clear, it's not the usual small things like the normal cough or touching nose, it's something that clearly is related to me, for example people do not have a sour face and rubbing their face and keep (peaking) looking at me when sitting near me in a train. And Yes it is possible that people from outside get effected, just like it's possible it's room filling. It can spread real quick, the gas or whatever it might be is maybe not strong (people can still come near you before completely noticing it), but at least quickly transportable by air / wind.

Does anyone else notice things like that only people with ..x... get effected and people ...y... do not get effected maybe there is a pattern lol

what about children? if im correct the ones with PATM (thus meaning: you can't smell it yourself and doctors also can't smell it) are all 18+ ?? right? i guess?

Speaking about 18+ ;) the the reason i found persauto's post about sexual act causing a weird smell is because i though about that before and searched for it (thinking that it might worsen PATM), but i can't confirm anything i don't even know if i also have this. And that weird smell you was talking about, can you smell it yourself?
What if it has to do with that kind of smell (you know) and that would be even more embarrassing to hear from someone.

I do have a burning feeling of my scrotum when made contact with my inner thighs (when sitting), warmth makes it worse. GP and neurologist do not know what it is.. other than that it looks normal and everything works fine. I have this maybe two years with different severity before PATM showed up.  

maybe i am schizophrenic -_- , make that 'PATM Only schizophrenic' or it's just Candida overgrowth, even though i can't say i used antibiotics or eat junk food (only occasionally) it still can be.
sorry, now the results are public. you should be able to view it now
u are welcome - yes - Natrene's Healthy Trinity Probiotics are the best on the planet !!!!!
Yes its available. Thanks. From results i can see that most of the people get PATM reaction by self, than slowly it spreads around. Also PATM reactions are less on the next day after holidays, or weekend. Also its less when fasting or empty stomach.

let me just clarify with you,if you may,,that fruits is ok. becoz iver read that fruits should also be avoidd fr candida... or what is your idea on this
Does anyone think we are actually making them cough?
I know it is a weird question because we seem to be making them cough but what I have noticed is that I'm not making them cough automatically, because your body usually makes you cough. The coughs I hear mostly are coughs to clear out your throat, what if we are not causing them to cough but actually causing a blockage in their throats.  
is there anyone who's PATM does not effect parents, partners or friends (only counts if you live with your parents, partner or with a friend/roommate or hang out a lot with them). My parent don't show any reactions same goes for friends.

Just thinking about a theory where we might release some bad energy towards people we do not know (not enough to be comfortable or trust or something) as a sort of self automatic offensive mode, i don't know... Even though i mostly don't feel uncomfortable in everyday situations, it seems that strangers get effected more than people i know.

It might sound like of a fear we have. I do not, not that i know of.., though i am also not the most spontaneous person who is impulsive and is not afraid to put his finger up for example. maybe anxiety related (anxiety is more than what most probably think)

Hi all, so today I finally caught a whiff of my odor. The smell was not fecal but it was a rectal/intestinal smell, which is more irritating than a fecal smell. It wasn't really strong but people around me could definitely smell it. My stool is always dried and my rectum feels dry even though I take fiber and drink a ton of water. My anus is constantly wet which I think is moisture leaking out from my rectum and therefore causing the smell. and I constantly have lower back pain. My doctors told me I don't have any weakness in my sphincter and they don't know what it is. I started out thinking it was a digestive or fungal problem but after that "whiff" today I don't think it's related although a bad diet will make me smell worse because of a stronger intestinal odor.

Some have mentioned that people close to them don't get any reactions. It's the same for me. I made everyone cough and sneeze in my classes 2 months ago but I'm getting fewer reactions now. I think that it's not because it doesn't affect them but because they get used to the odor. I overheard my housemate commenting on my odor and that's definitely what she said.  

I was thinking that whatever is making them cough is the ammonia, acetaldehyde,ethanol, formaldehyde,carbon dioxide coming from the fungus or yeasts inside our digestive tract......maybe theyre bodies are rejecting it..becoz whenver I do my exercise I get that ammonia smell in my wardrobe after cardio ex with sweat....
i Think anxiety makes our stomachs do more movements that also cause those fungus emit there gasses..I think Its about our stomachs not relaxed.. if you do  breathing make sure that it has gone well to the lungs so that our breath is going out from our lungs not from some parts of our digestive systm.
because I think If the air we emit touch any part of the digestive systm ...yeast by product is emmitted.. well , i think
hey people just thought i would say hi and let you all know i officially made my first vegan meal so it has begun. has taken a little while but we are here people i feel better already. just thought i would say that i understand how anxiety makes the reactions worse. i think it is because when we are relaxed our body is able to deal with the infection easier, when stressed the body cant deal as well and the admittance of the albican spores is enabled, also toxins are released when we are stressed, making it difficult for our immune system to function. immune function is definitely a problem here due to the overgrowth of bad bacteria. we need to make our bodies a place that is not fun to be for bad bacteria. which means alkalising, detoxing and hydrating out bodies so that they can continue to effectively filter toxins out of the body allowing our immune function to be enhanced, mental function also clearer giving us relief from anxiety again helping the immune system. then the bad cycle can be broken and be replaced with a good mental and physically healthy state, which is able to be maintained through continual dieting and detoxing. this may be a continual thing for us as we seem to have something systemic which to me means that i may never know if i actually beat this thing because it may come back after the reactions go.
don't believe the hype !!!!   what does your gut tell u - fruits and veggies or junk food/fast food ?????   u decide - u have the power to get rid of the bad bacteria in your body ( detox, detox, detox) and replace it with good bacteria - Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, l-glutamine powder, black seed oil (nigella sativa) and plant based food choices - go the sauna

this everyday will get u a patm free life !!!!
GREAT WORK SNIFFEDOUT - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
thanx for the info
thats true with me my parents and other people i know are not affected
Hi All......This worked for me

I've had this and it is quite frustrating at times. People sniffing and getting a runny nose around me. Was worried it was bad breath or body odour but I asked my wife and she said i was fine. She'd soon tell me though as she has a nose like a bloodhound so I'm not sure theirs a smell associated with it. I had a period of insomnia through stress at work and found myself drinking whiskey on a night to make me sleep and then loading up on coffee, energy drinks, sugar drinks and anything I could find to get me through the day. I drank a lot, perhaps 6-8 cans of cola a day, an energy drink, 3 cups of tea, a whole bottle of lucozade. Too much really. I read you can get an inbalance in your body PH and figured I was leaning to the acidic side because of all these drinks. So I thought I'll do a sugar detox which involved quiting the drinks I just mentioned including alcohol. Got a few cravings and a feeling like my skin was crawling but it was a relatively easy ride. As part of it I soaked myself in bath salts to pull out the toxins through my skin. I drank a teaspoon of bicarb in water each morning (tastes horrible) and also scrubbed my tongue each morning to an inch of its life. All I drank was water and green tea and for good measure I changed everyone of my usual hygene products just in case. It worked. People have stopped sniffing and twitching. In fact people seem to get almost too close to me now and never do any of the usual PATM things you expect. I found it odd at first as I always used to pull away from people to try and minimise the reaction but they just move up closer again. It was odd at first but I'm getting used to it. My tongue is no longer white on a morning even BEFORE I brush.....and the best part is I am so calm. My breathing was quite rapid before hand and it was only after it slowed down that I realise. It's the strangest feeling and I have more energy. It's like before the detox there was a fogginess in my mind but I'm really switched on and I noticed a lot more detail in things I see. Feel great and I'm losing weight. I think our bodies get out of balance or something and we just have to haul it back into line. So this worked for me and if any of what I mentioned sounds like you give it a go as well and I hope you solve it. Best of luck.
this could be true just before I got this the doctor said I had an acidic tummy and it hurt because there was too much acid in my stomach anyway do you still drink alcohol or cola obviously not as much but do you drink some
Hee Barney285

Your right! I think this is an important thing to mension, the ph of our body..

I also believe I have drunk too many energy drinks too much coffee too much junk!

Drinking water with some sea salt also helps!

X
I haven't touched any cola or sugary drinks since (about 2 weeks now), but I did have 1 glass of wine at home last night with my wife. I was careful not to drink any more than that. Just been out for dinner with her today in a crowded restaurant and I got no reactions from anyone. I think my body was overloaded and it just needed time and some help to clean itself out. I think an occasional drink from time to time will be fine but in moderation. I'm feeling so good at the moment I don't want to spoil it so I think it's going to be a lifestyle change for me going forward.
@grateful2011 I use fish instead of prawns. do you think thats a good substitute. Prawns is too hard to find in our area.
Yeah i agree. I think the ph thing is the key. When you read the ingredients on some of those drinks its frightening what gets put in there. I don't know what most of it is.
yes - please google for more info  ( fish is a better choice than meat for sure )

shrimp is my own personal preference - great health benefits it also has something called Astaxanthin (had never heard of this before)  

keep up the great work
hi barney.that's goodnews for all...well where do you by bicarb...is that same is baking soda....??
When or how did you caught a whiff of your odor? (rectal/intestinal smell)
For how long could you? can you still smell it?
For about a week now i have only drank water,  I have not drunk anything with sugar. I did not eat anything with flour and any sweets. I only eat grill chicken and veggies and fruits. My patm have reduce, will continue this week and let you guys know  how it goes.
I smelled it because I was sitting and air was blowing directly at me. It was very brief like a few seconds but I'm sure that others could smell it constantly. It's just that it's my smell that I'm always around it and it's so faint that I can't possibly notice it. I think it could be caused by an anal fissure or anal fistula. I am going to get it checked out by the doc. I've been applying hemorrhoid cream since yesterday and I think it's helping but I don't know if it's acting as a barrier that prevents my intestinal smell from leaking out or if it's covering up the fissure and preventing it from smelling.
good job...I'll start tomorrw.
Do you guys unconsciously contract your ab muscles? breathe from the chest instead of the belly? notice that your belly is flatter (not puffy out as much) than before you had patm?
do you maintain a plant diet...do you eat meat .........do you use regular toothbrush or the tonguebrusher for the tongue,..sori to many questions...just need some light here...hehe
I have been noticed that just after my abdomen muscle (about 10cm upper than my navel) contracts, people react to me and cough. Or for example when I’m traveling with an airplane and it decreases its height, that muscle unconsciously contracts and I can hear a few of passengers are coughing. Also when people around me react to me I’m breathing from my chest. God bless you.
The reason for me asking my previous question was because I've noticed a whole bunch of abdominal problems from feeling full, having back pains, to just the lack of normal intestinal function that I normally feel before patm. and my abdomen is flatter than before even after I eat. Anyways, I spent like an hour yesterday trying to untense all those muscle. I did that by forcefully taking in breaths from my belly. It was really painful at first because my muscles had been all clenched up for so long so I couldn't really expand my belly but I got there in the end and all the back pain and stuff disappeared. I don't smell so bad anymore....and probably after a few days of retraining myself how to breathe and not  clenching my stomach muscles, the smell will disappear.

Oh, by the way, the exercises that I did are qigong exercises you can find online. make sure you breathe by pushing your belly out and not down
Now you mention it, i don't remember having a little sticking out belly after eating much (for half hour) with PATM, which i sometimes did have before PATM. But i now also can eat my plate empty before feeling full. I also have more hunger even though i do not exercise anymore...
but
I think i am PATM Free now. i might be patm free for maybe 4 days but i did not go outside for 2 days (only short) so i can only say with confidence that the last 2 days i did not get any PATM reactions. I have yet to try in different places for example school, i just hope its not temporary.

The last difference i made is starting to take L-Glutamine (2x 2.5 grams) for maybe not even a week.

If i will be PATM free for longer times i will let you know what else i did and even if its physiologic.
yup I agree w/ hopefullman, why is it that if I do deep breathing relax breathing from the chest there is less patm reaction.. although not totally zero just less
hello, im from malaysia. did you know im also suffer this patm. i start notice this when im in form 5 in secondary school. the first day of school of that year. my friend behind me suddenly sneeze many time and i feel so nervous. and it getting bad from day to day. also that year i have SPM( a highest exam at school in malaysia to go to a-level, mariculation etc). because of the exam, im getting stress, and stress make this disease more worse. near the exam, it was getting bad. the examination is arrived, when the exam start, suddenly many student sneeze and cough . it was situation that i never heard. it was so bad. after the exam, i just stay at home for 5 month hope this diseease will gone. how my physical and my emotion suffer from this disease. when i told my mom about this,  she say it just my feeling maybe my mother also dont have this experience so she say like that and also just dont want make me worry. many ambition that i released and i want to be pharmacist because my sibling have take doctor and dentist. at first really hard for me to accept this, but now i accept . and now i just study at private college near my home even i must face same situation everyday. HAPPY GUY!
thank you for talking about this - our physical body and how it relates to patm !!!!  

I learned first hand this week when I am stressed, nervous, upset, anxious - it is VERY important that my body stay in a relaxed position - for example when i am sitting - I must be in a slightly reclined position - (forget about sitting upright in perfect posture - this is EXTREMELY BAD - if we want to remain free of patm reactions from people around us

so sit back and relax in order to remain patm free (even while u are nervous or stressed) it appears our intestines needs the room to "stretch out" and NOT be tight

and as always keep making healthy food choices and taking supplements, and detox and go to sauna

enjoy and God Bless
Like i told previously i am/was PATM free for 2 maybe 4 days

Yesterday and today i only heard people coughing (people who walk pas me for example) but in general less than usual and WITHOUT the visual reactions like touching/rubbing nose or face.

I will take 2x 5grams L-Glutamine  (5gr after waking up and 5gr before sleeping) I just need to know if glutamine has any bad effect on liver because i have Gilbert's syndrome (high bilirubin level) and caution should be taken whit liver or kidneys diseases (although GS is not called a disease its still has something to do with liver)

In the same week when i started with L-Glutamine i also ate chips every evening (not computer chips :p but potato chips, yes the unhealthy snack... ;) which i usually don't eat often or at all.

I am also out of my (first) bottle of probiotics (with a too low number of strains for candida according to some websites) which i started maybe a month ago.
If is really is because of L-Glutamine than it might have something to do with our brains, because if im correct glutamine is good for a specific thing with your brain, which we maybe are deficient in because of stress or lifestyle? Or maybe colloidal silver use as a antibiotic?

And about abdominal problems and sitting position.
Did or does everyone with PATM also sit behind a computer for long times or sit for something else by bending a little forward? (might effect stomach)
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-J33H2LI99ps/Tu6q2rHRSyI/AAAAAAAAQxo/ZE5PjH1R2Lk/s1600/evolution_pc2.gif
I have the same thing where sitting and "compressing" my abdomen makes it worse but even when I'm standing, people will still react. I like your theory about how our intestines needs more room. I thought about that also because I have a short upper body and long legs. Sometimes I feel like my upper body is getting shorter and shorter. I only have about 2 inches between my lower ribs and my hip bone and I swear I had more room there before...I used to be very active until about a year ago when my gas problems were so serious that I couldn't concentrate on anything but that. so I stopped exercising and that seems like when all the problems started. ..but I didn't have patm until very recently. after I stopped exercising I did notice that I got stiffer around my hips and that my digestion pattern changed.

I was both mentally and physically stressed for the last year before having patm. Because of my gas problems, I started to clench up my stomach a lot and forced myself to burp up all the air in my GI. Maybe it's because I've put so much stress on myself that my body couldn't take it anymore. I'm a student so I also spent/ (spending) a lot of time sitting....College wasn't such a great decision after all.  

now, I'm still learning how to relax my body and my stomach. I got my stomach to relax more by doing the exercises I talked about. It’s making me feel better but I can’t say for the smell. a lot of things have changed in the past week and I have been eating different foods and been off my probiotics so I’ve been smelling worse and so is my stool. It smells like the smell of my stool is coming out from my rectum so now when I have a BM, my stool doesn’t smell because all the smell already leaked out. Anyways, I had 2 doctors check my sphincter and they said it’s fine but I don’t agree. My theory for my problem is that my internal sphincter is not properly closed at resting that’s why I smell like ****.  I probably can’t smell it when my stool doesn’t smell that bad but others can.
I know patm is different for everyone but have you guys done a rectal exam yourself? I know it’s pretty disgusting but you should do it to check your internal sphincter. When you stick your finger up there you should feel 2 DISTINCT circles of muscle. They should both be tight and resist your finger both going in and coming out. You should feel 2 DISTINCT resistances. If you feel it from your external spincter but then can get in pretty easily, it could be your internal sphincter is not working properly. Try to do it without lube or minimal so you can really feel everything.  If it is your sphincter, it would explain why going on all the diets you guys suggested improved your symptoms. It would also explain why others around you are getting sick….because your colon is fully of bacteria and it could be leaking out with the smell. For me, I notice that when I’m not smelling, I do feel 2 resistances when I check myself and when I smell, only 1.  
This is my theory of the mechanism of the sphincter thing. I may be wrong but would like to share what I think the explanation would be. The internal sphincter is controlled by the enteric nervous system (NS) and the parasympathetic and somewhat by the sympathetic NS but your emotions can also affect hormone release which affects your bowels. The SNS is basically your fight or flight response. For example, soldiers that are put in stressful situations of war could experience shell shock which is caused by the SNS increasing blood flow to your muscles but decreasing blood flow to the GI.  It sounds like a paradox: decrease PNS activity should make your bowels quieter but for some reason it doesn’t. I don’t think this mechanism is fully understood yet. Another form of it is when people have to go to the bathroom when nervous. Although we don’t lose control, we still have some sort of smell wafting out. So, assuming the problem is not muscular, it must be nervous control. So basically what I’m trying to say is that emotions can affect what resting state your sphincter is in. If you are constantly thinking about it, the sphincter could be constantly open and over time, it gets used to being that way. Anyways, just my theory. Another cause could be muscle spasms at the anal sphincter that causes smells to waft out but seeing that the smell is constant, that might not be likely.
Sorry for the super long post….I just finished my midterms and I guess all that mental exercise this whole week just trigger my memory to what I learned in physiology.
I should also mention along with glutamine, probiotics, silver, i also trained my external sphincter muscle once or twice a day for 2-3 days by just squeezing and releasing it a few times and trying to hold it for some seconds. (can be done anywhere). Only the external sphincter muscle can trained like aj129 said.
But i doubt if this really did help or not and even if its a fecal odor, just saying, maybe it did.

I can just smell my stools like always, its definitely not less or gone. When i have to pass gas (air?) it has no smell, only when its a fart then i can smell it like usual.

My stomach feeling uncomfortable and making noises and all which where there after sleeping less for even one day are now almost gone too.
I had a similar issue but had a course of anti-biotics for another ailment and that fixed up my gut and that fecal smell and my stools were firm and not as frequent. Sulfite preservatives cause a fecal smell on my breath -- like a hydogen sulfite release or something of the like. Maybe talk to your doctor about the anti biotic (shouldn't overuse them of course) route.
After the antibiotics I took a heap of probiotics and also have turmeric each night mixed with water that also seems to help with gas etc -- all the best
If it's your internal sphincter the problem, doing exercises for the external sphincter won't help very much. Your internal sphincter is an involuntary muscle so you won't be able to control it physically. You can, however, control it mentally but I don't know how to do that. Sometimes running and not thinking about it helps for me but I'm rarely able to stop thinking about it.

The reason for firm stool could be that you are drying everything out before it comes out. That's what I think is happening to me but my doctors insist there's nothing wrong with my sphincter. I sometimes wish that they could experience how ****** we feel.
Yes it is very, very important  and psycholigical ( just found out) - to sit in a relaxed "powerful" position - yes I am at a computer mostly all day - slightly reclined - NOT forward - this sends "fightor flight" signals to our brain

also u must eat plant based foods - no junk foods (like chips) and take your probiotics (Natrene'shealthy trinity) and L-glutamine and other supplements

had my first ever COLONIC yesterday - on my continued journey to "re-boot" and regenerate my body !!!!

God Bless
I am slowly trying Candida diet. There was very less PATM reaction yesterday. But very very high reaction today. I dont know why?
I am also getting these weird noises coming from my stomach, everytime I lay down my stomach keeps rumbling like its hungry but its not
I looked it up and it says that it can be caused by an intestinal virus
do you think we have this?
@applemagnet maybe it just takes time or it is the detoxing effect (releasing the bad stuff) or its just not food related like me i guess? You should keep eating healthy at least until you know for sure, and if possible always.

@ I am also behind a computer a lot. I do bend forward, but try to do that less and lately i also have changed my setup so i can stand behind my screen when for quick things.

Did not know about anxiety and posture either. what i did know and thought about was the internal organs with bad postures.

Just normal bicarb or baking soda. Powder rather than the granular variety as it disolves better in water.
I eat meat but I have increased my veg intake and lots of fruit too. For my tongue I just use my brush but i give it a really good scrub all over. Combined with everything else it started to decrease in as little as a week and now I wake up and my tongue is pretty clear. Still scrub it each morning though :-)
I posted a link to an air purifier a while ago. PLEASE DON'T BUY IT OR USE ANY AIR PURIFIER THAT EMITS OZONE. IF YOU HAVE,  RETURN IT OR STOP USING IT.

I just read a study on how ozone can not only cause lung irritation but can cause liver damage as well as kidney damage. you can google it. I was using the air purifier and got worse.
i know how to deal with this,,
i had this for about 5 years
my english is not good but i'l try
stay away from coffee,, go near coffee and see the reaction of other people they will start coufing,
drink water non stop, evry 15 minutes,, dry mouth not good,,,
drink water 20 oz when you wake up after you do brush,,
eat tumric yellow poweder, indian store you'l find it ,,it makes blood clean ,,
stay away from dairy,, salt, suger, white food, bread, pasta like that,,
no oil or cheese butter, and no no no no no no heat,, stay away from heat that will make people cough,,
will post more tommorww, with step by step and you will get it over with this thing, in just 1 month.
@rahul579 about heat, i think that my PATM started around the spring season and now it's getting colder and my PATM reactions are less!

@All I am also starting to think more and more that i have about leaky gut and candida overgrowth. I know it's mentioned many times here, but i could not find a reason why i should have it. (no antibiotics used, no junkfood only occasionally (less than the average European)) Now i do think i have it just don't know when and what caused it.

I connected all non PATM things i have also to leaky gut (and candida), like for example my sweat smell from my armpit which are much sharper in smell and often happens also without any reason (no exercise or something else that would lead to a odor)
I will tell more later.

thanks barney...how's your patm now...?
glad to hear about Tumeric  supplement - recently added it to my daily healthy choices !!!  thanx for sharing and God Bless always !!!!
Some interesting points.

zinc and coper balance, zinc is important but we only need less than 50mg a day, look it up you will find it works against candida, there is even a study where people took 150mg a day and over 2 months their warts fell off.  I cleared up some eczema on my hand by taking 50mg for two weeks.

Interesting thing about turmeric is it has curcumin in it and I have been researching PDT and you can read about it below. PDT  also uses other photo sensitizers like methyl blue which Ted from earth clinic used in his candida treatment.

ABSTRACT

In vitro investigations of curcumin-mediated photodynamic therapy (PDT) are encouraging, but there is a lack of reliable in vivo evidence of its efficacy. This study describes the photoinactivation of Candida albicans in a murine model of oral candidiasis, using curcumin as a photosensitizer. Forty immunosuppressed mice were orally inoculated with C. albicans and after five days, they received topical curcumin (20, 40 and 80 μM) and illumination with LED light. The use of curcumin or light alone were also investigated. Positive control animals did not receive any treatment and negative control animals were not inoculated with C. albicans. The number of surviving yeast cells was determined and analyzed by ANOVA and Tukey's post-hoc test (α = 0.05). Histological evaluation of the presence of yeast and inflammatory reaction was also conducted. All exposures to curcumin with LED light caused a significant reduction in C. albicans viability after PDT, but the use of 80 μM curcumin associated with light was able to induce the highest log(10) reduction in colony counts (4 logs). It was concluded that curcumin-mediated PDT proved to be effective for in vivo inactivation of C. albicans without harming the host tissue of mice.
thanx for the great research about Tumeric - this helps us to keep working to get better each day !!   God Bless everyone always !!!
Ted from earth clinic used mythelene blue as part of his candida treatment, mythelene  blue is traditionally used as an anti fungal for fish but it was used in the past to treat malaria in humans. Mythelene blue is a photon reactive.

Tumeric which contains curcumin is also photo reactive so maybe it acts in the sameway as MB either way as the earlier poster suggested turmeric everyday can do no harm and tastes nice - go for it
Everybody we need to find a cause, we need to find something we did that is common. Don't be embarrased we are all here to support each other and by supporting each other we will get through this disease. You never know something you may have said may help us
Anyway I will go first, before I got PATM I:
Stayed up late a lot of days sometimes till 6 in the morning
I would sit in front of the TV alot or play video games for hours
I would not exercise well and I would never go out much
I would be getting stress from exams
I would eat any food sometimes eating the same food alot
has  anybody considered cleaning the liver ..as a major part of candida healng
yes, that is why detox of the body is a MUST (liver included) - good job !!!

years of eating junk food, processed food, fast food etc. is what I believed caused my PATM

It feels so good to be on the right path finally with plant based food choices and daily supplements and exercise and sauna  - I am thankful !!!
for me..before I got PATM
i was having little amount of sleep everyday
i took antibiotics
i drank coffee and softdrinks a lot
i go to yoyo diets..many moments of overeating after days of controlled eating
Hello to all,

I have not posted in awhile or worked on my website which I have been told not to promote on Medhelp anymore. I have just been busy with school and relationships. I still suffer 10% or less with PATM.

I wanted to let you all know that I will be doing a liver/kidney cleanse this next month alongside my doctor who doesn't prescribe cleanses for patients unless he does them as well. It will be very, very strict but I have hope that it will help me put PATM behind me and possibly do the same for you. I ask for your prayers and support through the cleanse. I will post updates throughout  the cleanse on my website or I can post them on here too. IF it does work you all will be the FIRST to know!!!

If you want to know my website please message me on this site. I do not want to get kicked off of the site for promoting it.

much love
tennis89

ill be praying for your schemes to come to reality.God is with you always consistently believe that. He helps. Ask and you shall receive.
Hello tennis89,

Can you please send a link to your web site where you will be posting your results.......thanks
Anybody please try getting a vaccine for INFLUENZA VIRUS, NOROVIRUS, or ROTAVIRUS.
Its a virus that has been entered into system which I am sure of.
you think it is flu - you take the vaccine. I will never take a vaccine willingly
smart64..hi there..what made you think its influenza noro or rotavirus thats causing the patm...???hope you done mind me asking :)
the norovirus and the rotavirus causes lots of rumbling in the tummy and effects the intestine area and I keep getting rumblings in my tummy and some other people are also saying this but I will not get the vaccine
I had and still have just a little rumbling in the tummy sometimes, but i noticed it was even was worse when i got not enough sleep and sometimes in severe cases it was painful and uncomfortable and diarrhea would follow  (this was not often).

The viruses you mentioned have as main symptoms vomiting and diarrhea right?
"Symptoms often start with vomiting followed by four to eight days of profuse diarrhoea"  

This is not what i had. If it is one of these viruses would PATM not be already widely know?

I had this rumbling before PATM (maybe it caused PATM)
How did i get rid of it or at least severely decreased the rumbling? I am still trying to be completely rumbling free. For me i think it is supplementing with probiotics that helps me with the rumbling.

Anyone tried the vaccine? Even if it works since PATM is not known to be caused (let alone recognized by doctors) by these viruses.

The Centers for Disease Control and prevention website says:
" There's no vaccine to prevent infection and no drug to treat it. Wash your hands often and follow simple tips to stay healthy. "
An other website talks about a experimental vaccine....

Experimental or not I will not take it :p It might even make things worse.

Whats with these people who do get affected by PATM and others (often people you at least know a little bit or more) who do not get effected. This is something critical.

- They might be used to it from when it was still less severe? (including yourself)
- It is not real and we are seeing and hearing things :/
- what about clothes does the smell get stuck in clothes? i don't think so.
- The people who get effected are the ones who are sick? LoL. or healthy and everyone else is sick. haha

The last weeks i heard a couple of times a group of young students (different students each time) saying to each other, that it stinks, just after entering the public transport where i was in. I think they are not afraid or less polite, to say so, that they can much easily-er say things because they are young and in a group (they are the ones that are the loudest ;).

I also think that my PATM now has a smaller range, less coughs and nose coverings. It is less in general since i told before, maybe it has to do with cold weather?

Zink deficiency causes lack of smell right, but aside from that my nose is stuffed i could smell pretty good!
Will go for my nose again, maybe it's coming from our nose. I also take zinc but not really a quality one.    

omega,

It can all appear a mystery so it takes one to know one. From my experience in the past the 'stink' can be because the intestines are in a bad way and in need of attention. Candida, stress other pathogenic bacteria can and do damage the intestines, holes (small) are made and the nutritional absorption is decreased (this is why mineral deficiency happens even if you take supplements) we need those minerals. The body becomes polluted that is why a lingering stink can develop.

magnesium oil can be rubbed on the skin for absorption
you can find ways to deal with candida from Walter Last
Then look for ways to bring healing to the intestines

general health and digestive health are greatly assisted with cayenne pepper and tumeric mixed in meals every day.

Another thing that helped in my early testing was increasing oxygen, however you do it. I used h2o2. it works because it kills pathogens and freshens the fluids. However I have come across some important information as to why I (we) was oxygen deficient at a cellular level and that is the work of the German Doctor Budwig ( a seven times nominated Nobel prize nominee) her work and discovery around essential fatty acids in oils is priceless and simple, basically a mixture of flax seed oil and cottage cheese every day over time restores the cellular oxygen mechanism and thus the body is able to restore normal function.
what about an ulcer? according to this one paper, ulcers can cause fat intolerance and sensitivity to sugars and carbohydrates as well as chemicals. It also produces rotten egg gas. I have had gas leaking from me for awhile but I couldn't smell it because I limited my meat and carb intake, but last week, I didn't care anymore and wow I smell amazing. I couldn't even stand my own smell and it was there whether I was full or hungry. It's a really bad rotten egg smell that smells like **** or garbage after awhile. It smells like something is decaying in me.

my doc gave me some maalox and nexium but I haven't tried them yet. Nexium is a proton pump inhibitor and could possibly cause small intestinal bacterial overgrowth which I would hate to get. I have been taking antiacids and it seems to help with the gas

ulcers are something that antiacids can't cure (or so google tells me) so it was probably there all along but my diet just decreased the symptoms

here's the paper: http://www.litalee.com/documents/Stomach%20Problems.pdf

fat sick and nearly dead is a documentary about a guy who has a rare skin rash auto immune disease. so he goes on this 60 day juice fast. I believe he eats nuts/seeds and beans and juice only.

h ttp://youtu.be/ia-gi9IQzSs

i put a space after the h in http on purpose
the video was posted by tmjam2004
check it out.
i'm going to try this
U are only covering up the symptoms of PATM  - if u choose to use nexium and maalox

TO GET TO THE ROOT OF PATM :

u must detox your body, start taking Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics and change your food choices to - plant based , daily supplements, sauna

God Bless
excellent and great for PATM freedom - documentary :

fat,sick and nearly dead

thanx for sharing, great work !!!!
How happy are we?

http://theclothspring.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/john-lennon-quote-happy.jpg
What i was trying and wanted to say was that Happy people get less sick. (and more positive things)

http://www.work-is-worship.com/10factsabouthappiness.html

www.prezi.com/lri5x7xlunua/happy-people-dont-get-sick/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2090271/12-secrets-happy-Using-research-100-world-experts-new-book-shows-look-bright-side.html

How would it cover up the symptoms of patm? we still don't know the cause of patm. it could be an uncommon symptom of an ulcer or having too much stomach acid. it is known however, that ulcers do cause a rotten egg smell. changing your diet could get rid of the smell but not the ulcer. once you go off of it, the smell returns (which is what happened for me). your bland diet may be the reason why you guys can't smell it but others are reacting to it. the ulcer is not my only problem. I also have a sphincter problem and I can't control gas escaping from me.

the meds wouldn't cover up patm, it would heal the ulcer and if patm was a symptom, it would cure that also. Right now I think my patm is due to my ulcer and a loose sphincter. I've been using antiacids for the past couple of days and it's been helping. I can still smell that I stink due to my diet but it was a lot milder than before I was on antiacids. Although I'm still getting reactions from others because of the gas leaking out of me which I'm also aware of.
Have you researched the whole area on stomach acid before you went on antacids?

You need stomach acid to digest your food, if you don't have enough food passes into the intestines semi digested and this causes fermentation and feeds candida.

Do yourself a favour and research cayenne pepper. Lots of people take it and there are lots of testimonies.

Tumeric is also good - anti inflammatory  and anti candida

are you getting enough bicarbonates - read Ted from earth clinic alkalising formula.

It sounds like you need to change your eating habits and eat more veg

also look up the budwig protocol - the flaxseed oil cottage cheese mixture - you will see there is some info on ulcers with this protocol.
I am already eating enough veges and fiber. I don't believe in the whole candida scam anymore. I thought that was what I had but I tried the diet for a year and it did nothing. The symptoms came back when I came off of the diet and I started having trouble eating fatty foods. a diet too low in fats is actually not good for the body because then gallbladder is triggered to release less bile and over time, it can lose its function.

yes, fermentation causes gas but there are a load of causes for fermentation such as not being able to digest fats, proteins, having a bacterial imbalance and other stuff.  and yes, I did do my research, in fact, I took a class on the digestive system. the stomach only plays a small role in digestion. most of our food is digested in the small intestine. the stomach plays much larger role it plays is converting your food into liquid sludge.

your stomach has a buffering system and will produce more stomach acid in response to antiacids so really, antiacids don't lower the pH of your stomach much, if it does at all. I'm taking tums, not nexium which is a H2 inhibitor which will stop HCl production. that's why I said I was hesitant to take them.

cayenne has a very low pH, lower than the CaCO3 I'm taking. They both increase the pH of the stomach which the stomach reacts by producing more acid. so really, it might be the increased release of HCl caused by eating antiacids that is helping my symptoms. I feel hungry more often when I take antiacids so maybe it helps digestion instead of inhibits it.

why do you recommend bicarbs? they do the same thing as antiacids.
Bicarbonates - not taken with food because they neutralise hcl
read what Ted says on earth clinic about timing, usually 2 hours before meal and then 1/2 hour or later after. The pancreas makes bicarbonate to digest in the small intestines - again read Ted for all the detail.

Candida / fungus is not a scam the very fact you said the symptoms came back after the diet was stopped proves candida, hello.

Diet only suppresses the candida so no wonder it comes back after stopping the diet. What you need to understand is diet alone is not enough to correct the imbalance in the gut flora - read micheal coyle fungus pdf

read WALTER LAST goolgle him and read

This is all about self education and taking your health in to your own hands

I eat healthy and that includes meats, veg, fruit, brown rice, some dairy like cottage cheese aka budwig protocl. I can even eat cake and biscuits etc on occasion without any PATM reacton - why because I have applied the knowledge of people like

walter last
michael coyle
ted from earth clinic
budwig
no, just because the symptoms came back after going off the diet DOESNT prove that candida exist. If you cut our carbs, junk foods, sugar, and fat, of course you will get rid of all the symptoms you aren't feeding whatever is in your gut. It could be bacteria, parasites, virus or a number of things that caused that symptoms not just candida. sibo has very similar symptoms as candida.

bicarbonate made in the pancreas is, like you said, in the small intestine. the pancreas makes bicarb to neutralize acidic chyme from the stomach. bicarb has the same effect of antiacids on the stomach. What ted claims is basically the same.

"This is all about self education and taking your health in to your own hands" What do you think I'm doing?? I wouldn't be in this forum if I didn't care about my health. I'm just going down a different path than you are and it doesn't make you right or me wrong.

eating healthy doesn't work for everyone. some people fan eat healthy all there lives and still end up with diseases that people who eat junk everyday don't get.

you can do whatever you want but caco3 is working for me and is IMPROVING my digestion so i'm sticking with it until my ulcer heals. if after awhile it doesn't work, then I will know it's not the ulcer.
don't take it personally aj, we are sharing info to help.

When I say I try to eat healthy what I mean is I can eat what ever I want now and I don't get patm. I have correct my gut bacteria enough but I keep on improving it. It does not happen over night more like 8 months for me suppose it depends on how bad the imbalance is to start with.

I had gut tests at Biolab in London, results were high ethanol a product of candida and leaky gut.

Walter last says don't even bother to test for candida just treat it anyway because in this day and age of antibiotic and poor diet it is very common

God luck with your ulcer, I've never had one
u are right we do not know for sure the cause of patm ( especially since I have not been to the doctor ) - all I know that it is INTERNAL and I have found relief by changing my diet from junk food/fast food everyday  - to plant based food choices, L-glutamine powder, stevia, sauna, NATRENE'S HEALTHY TRINITY probiotics, ground flax seeds/chia seeds, Turmeric supplements and vitamins and other supplements

God Bless
Does anyone have tooth pain when shaking your head? (hard, left and right).
I don't know if this only happens with the flu or if i had this for a long time. I now also have sometimes yellow snot
no that does not happen to me
has anyone else been ill since they got PATM because since I have had it i don't remember being ill
someone lives in Spain and has patm? goold28 a r r o b a l i v e p u n t o c o m
Alguien de españa con patm?
PATM did not come with something that i still have. I am not ill now.
Somewhere at the start of PATM, don't know when exactly i think in the same month or somewhere close i had pain in my chest for a few weeks and it went over on it's own. (my GP wasn't very helpful)

One thing i did notice just before and together with PATM is the feeling of burning in my feet, moist/damp feet (not stinking) and sometimes cold feet, but this could be due to sitting 8 hours behind desk with shoes on (at office, internship). My feet was clammy and could quickly sweat. After the internship and the following holidays i went back to school and i don't have this feeling and more sweating anymore only a little moist/damp socks after coming home and taking out my shoes, but i had this before already.

I first always thought it was coming from my feet, but maybe the smell was like sweaty feet because everyone looked at my shoes together with other PATM reaction, but now i rarely see them look at my shoes.
During PATM reactions around, sometime i feel pin bitting sensation on my hand or on face or on ears. Does same thing happens to anybody?
me to..I think I'm feeling healthy.Thank God. Just this patm is making me so insecure ....
anyone there who took colloidal silver for this patm cure????????? .
it says that it is all cure medicine including yeast and a lot of parasitic infection
but then after taking it one must take probiotics becoz it will also kill the good
bacteria that we like
I take Natrenes Healthy Trinity Probiotics twice daily it has:

Lactobacillus acidophilus   - 5 billion cfu

Bifdobacterium bifidum       - 20 billion cfu

Lactobacillus bulgaricus     - 5 billion cfu

must be refrigerated - they are the best !!!!
@applemagnet
no

@Girlaghast
I tried but i don't think it helped it was around same time i started taking glutamine. Only for some days it might have helped if it really was because of silver, but not helping anymore so i don't use it anymore.
What i should try is using silver in nose with drops.

@NumbLiu
Do you think this has something to do with the liver (high bilirubin) When did it start.

@ALL i had a first meeting with a person from a company for graduation, who acted  strange like it was warm or so he was touching or stretching his sweater and also pulling it up to his nose sometimes. He did not mentioned anything about it, i also did not ask anything about it.

Anyone knows something about this:
When someone has a serve sinus infection it can cause a mild personality change or altered consciousness.
Ok, so the antiacids worked for a couple of days (or so I thought). I didn't get the burning feeling in my upper right abdomen while I was on them so I assumed the doc was correct with his diagnosis. The last few days my abdomen started hurting again and I had other problems: swelling right over my liver, sweating, chills at night, itchy skin when I wake up and jaundice. now I think it's my liver, which is what I thought before going to the doc. I think the smell everyone is reacting to is toxins coming out of my pores. I get cold and shivery after every meal (especially with meat) and start stinking. I just started to get the symptoms most others on here were talking about-stinking after showering and exercise. exercise helps a bit but my abdomen hurts even more afterwards. I've been taking milk thistle and it's helping a lot. I'm going to get this checked out on monday. This is starting to scare me.

Did any of you get your liver and thyroid tested after having patm? and what do you guys use to support your liver? My results came back negative for hep a,b,c,e and my liver enzymes are not elevated. my thyroid was normal too (a year ago)
Do you think some of the smell could be coming from our breaths? Even when I wrap my whole body up inside a blanket with only my head showing, sometimes I would be able to smell a smell coming from me....and liver problems do cause smelly rotten eggy breath but only in very late stages so I'm not sure.

@omega333. I never had the sweaty feet thing you have but when I wake up, I'm sweaty and my palms stink and continue to stink even after I wash my hands.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PATM TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening to everyone. As an introduction i would like to explain in brief what actually is PATM . PATM also known as People are Allergic To Me is a condition where the sufferer notices REACTIONS from people around. The most common reactions vary from snffling, scratching and watering eyes.
A mild odor of bodily organs will be present while the strength of the odor varies with the severity of the condition.
Individuals without adequate diet, exercise and sleep would perhaps emit the odor of ingested food as well as undigested food.
The odor whether present could be confirmed by a stranger rather than a relative since the relative may not sense the odor after being used to it.

After a period of intense observations and research i arrived at a conclusion that this is not a medical condition. The most obvious explanation for it is that this could not be diagnosed by medical professionals.

The conclusion I came to after my observations and research was that this is a spiritual condition.
This is KUNDALINI ENERGY. As an introduction Kundalini energy is the spiritual energy which takes one towards enlightenment.
Kundalini energy arise with the spiritual growth of an individual while it may be accidentally triggered by chronic stress, chronic illnesses
near death experiences etc. The reason for PATM is Kundalini risen improperly (Kundalini Syndrome).
Kundalini in the physical plane is similar to heat and static electricity. This is what causes reactions to people around.
I recommend reading the articles on Kundalini and Kundalini Syndrome on wikipedia for a complete understanding about it.

Conventional treatments for KUNDALINI SYNDROME could be found in the above suggested articles on wikipedia under KUNDALINI GROUNDING TECHNIQUES.
The Treatment for for PATM (Kundalini Syndrome) in my personal grounding approach is given below, the most important listed first.

*Exposure to Cold temperatures (Drinking and Bathing Cold water while staying at cold temperatures/Plenty of food should be consumed as Digestive heat would balance the internal body temperature)
*Plenty of Sleep
*Relaxation Techniques (Meditation & Breathing Exercises)
*Plenty of Fresh Air
* Regular Hygenic Practices
* Regular Health Requirements (Sleep , Diet, Exercise, Air & Sunlight)

These should be avoided

*Exposure to Hot temperatures (Drinking and bathing hot water while staying at hot temperatures)
*Sleep Deprivation
*Stress
*Lack of Fresh Air

Other treatments
* KUNDALINI GROUNDING TECHNIQUES which could be found in the above suggested articles on wikipedia
* By your own Personal Observations
* Remedies from an enlightened master (Guru)
* Vedic Astrological Remedies (Indian Astrology)
* Enlightenment (Meditation, Yoga & Related practices)

I believe that the majority of PATM suffers would have risen Kundalini accidentally but the others as a result of their spiritual growth.
The ones that have risen Kundalini accidentally will be able to ground the energy without much difficulty with the grounding techniques,
but for the ones on their spiritual journey towards enlightenment, Kundalini will always remain but reactions from people would cease once Kundalini is controlled by grounding techniques.
The ones on their spiritual journey may find Indian religions such as Hinduism , Buddhism , Jainism useful tools but spirituality is the way towards enlightenment, not religion.
As an introduction i would also recommend to view videos of Acharya Shree Yogeesh available on the web.

Maybe we will meet someday, somewhere far far away...... till then Good Luck everyone.

I would be awaiting positive replies and be hoping that this message would be spread
Thank you.

Good Evening to everyone. As an introduction i would like to explain in brief what actually is PATM . PATM also known as People are Allergic To Me is a condition where the sufferer notices REACTIONS from people around. The most common reactions vary from sniffling, scratching and watering eyes.

*Plenty of Sleep
*Plenty of Fresh Air
* Regular Hygienic Practices

These should be avoided

*Sleep Deprivation
*Stress
*Lack of Fresh Air

Other treatments
* By your own Personal Observations

Thank you.

*Plenty of Sleep
*Plenty of Fresh Air
* Regular Hygenic Practices

These should be avoided

*Sleep Deprivation
*Stress
*Lack of Fresh Air

Other treatments
* By your own Personal Observations

Thank you.

My advice for you is go learn some more. I read a lot and learn from what people post in this forum but I have to admit that I have never seen such nonsense and it is somewhat upsetting. Being said one have already mentioned this much earlier - this is the kind of post that gives us PATM suffers a bad reputation. Our own rationality is questioned by almost everybody and your way of thinking seems to confirm that hypothesis.
Spiritual problem???? and what do you mean by that? Do you even know what you are talking about. Sorry, oBUNTyo but you are not going to get a positive feedback from me. Thats crazy talk you just did there.
u need to detox, detox, detox your body and change your food choices immediately if u want to be free of patm !!!! and yes take your daily supplements also to support your liver and the rest of your body.

Natrene's Healthy trinity probiotics, L-glutamine powder, turmeric etc

fruits, veggies, plant based food choices !!!!  NO meat, no dairy, no sugar, no junk or fast food, no gluten  - I use Stevia instead of sugar

God Bless u - He has given u the power to heal yourself

Sauna as much as u can to release toxins from your body - I go at least six days a week
im not against your ideas bunty but im going with hanboc here
im sorry but i do not really believe in all this spiritual stuff and i don't see how it will make other people get affected anyway im not disapproving your theory im just not into it
If you look into the esoteric origins of yoga, kundilini, ascended masters you will find this occultic  knowledge had it's origins in the fallen angels that came and taught men warfare, astrology, seductions. Although this is knowledge it's purpose is to lead you away from the creator - you can read about this in the Book of Enoch and reference Genesis 6:1  Jude 1:6

So without disappointing you to much, I don't approve of this and in fact consider it highly dangerous if you value your soul.
@oBUNTYo
Thanks! I got some questions:

-Did you also had/have PATM?

-"After a period of intense observations and research" can you tell more?

-What are the key things you took from PATM to see a connection with kundalini? Since its pretty vague  with symptoms that could be other things and sometimes different with each source of information about kundalini.

-Why the PATM reactions? why does everybody has almost the same reactions about a possible and some definitive smell?

- Some have it for many years, does that mean they did not ever grounded their energy? without realizing, not even a little?

I must says i read, thought (and even little saw in cartoons) about spirituality before i had PATM and if PATM has to do with spirituality it was for sure not a near death experience but more the interest, knowledge thinking and or etc about it.

We might not all have the same PATM or symptoms of it here, for me kids below ~17 years do not show reactions (kid>adult thing?? in smell recognition??), showering (hot/warm and long) does i think make it worse. I definitely cannot smell this 'smell / odor' but all other odors i can just fine. These might not apply to all PATMers. Some friend and my parents all say it's not real, it's in my head just because they don't smell or react to me.

@hanboc2012
" Our own rationality is questioned by almost everybody and your way of thinking seems to confirm that hypothesis. "

I know.. but if all other options fail and it can not (maybe it can? but so far not) medically diagnosed, could this spiritual direction maybe the thing that everyone has issues with. I am not trying to say it is the kundalini or something similar just that 'everybody' might be right on what they think or it might be something unusual instead of standard medical. This probably sounds like nonsense to you and even i am not sure.... lol Well i'm glad to hear something different anyway  ;)

@aj129
" when I wake up, I'm sweaty and my palms stink and continue to stink even after I wash my hands. "

I did sweat during sleep or after waking was so a little but without stinking only the sweat smell on pajamas. I also had and still might have a little yellowing of the fitted sheet happening after sleeping on the area where my back lays, below the pillow , don't know if this is from sweat or something else. I should try a white t-shirt when i start to sweat again.

And about my liver, except for high bilirubin (sometimes a little jaundice) the enzymes were good and everything looked normal on the echo scan according to doc.

This Gilbert's syndrome thing i discovered 1.5 year ago as coincidence by a appointment by my GP. The liver intestine stomach doc said i could eat everything like always but my GP said i should (try to) avoid: fat food, alcohol and paracetamol. No medication needed.
interesting. Never went that deep, just the common basic things you hear.
i felt a little soft lump by my anus (external hemorrhoids?). it does not hurt or bleed. I don't know how long i have this. but maybe i have also internal hemorrhoids. which could cause this probably embarrising smell people don't talk about. I don't think i have problems with my sphincter muscles i can contract on command.

Maybe this is why i often feel a little pressure there and need to pass gas (non stinking (at least for me) but i definitely can smell when it's a fart.)

Yes we should not go through bad knowledge. However spirituality has effect on energy. That is how black magic works which uses bad knowledge. Have anybody heared of Jinn. Just check on google. If there is effect of some Jinn on any person then that person may have any one type of continous health problem...eg continous headache not treated by medicine,,etc.. Correct spirituality is the only way out. I dont want to discuss what is correct spirituality and what is wrong.

But for PATM, sometime i feel that its a curse. Anyway we shall follow strict diet to control its effect.
I understand your point of view and I respect that. It would appear a perfectly legitimate answer to a very difficult question. But if all other options fail I wouldn’t in any way turn to fairy-tale. I really don’t think Fairy tale/fantasy/magic/madness is ever an option.

Not finding an immediate solution for AIDS doesn’t mean we should start praying to the sun for answers. That’s not among the plausible solutions. Yes KUNDALINI ENERGY responsible for patm is nonsense. In reality our ancestors have done those stupidities and ascertain that it doesn’t work and we should recommence from their verified knowledge.

For the moment our slow progress in analysing patm just means that we haven’t found the right medical diagnosis or have not yet possess the necessary knowledge to deal with our problem. Most viral problems in the past took decades to pin down even by smartest scientists on earth backed by immense national funding.

On the other hand we are just average people so it’s understandable why it’s taking so long to find a solution to patm. If you were to conclude analytically, it took PH.D scientists with long years of experiences many decades to pin down certain mysterious diseases. Therefore it will definitely take us a longer period of time to solve this because we lack many things that are available to them. I hope we get lucky and find it sooner but if we don’t isn’t it what’s already predicted.

For those that advocate Patm as a fungal infestation of the gut, despite the fact that many cannot definitely prove whether it’s a fungus or not, are on the right track so far because its confirmed by using very powerful antifungal or antibiotics that it somehow stops or decrease PATM symptoms temporarily or permanently. Surely we can safely say it might or might not be a fungus but it is obvious that it’s some kind of microscopic parasite because it is affected by antibiotics and antifungal agents and its varieties. How they interact and end up giving others allergic reactions is not yet well understood of course.

I read posts by users such as grateful2011, inchyLife, LondonBlob, tennis89 to name a few and they are somehow on the right track. They may not be absolutely correct but their ideas do fall within current observations. The similarities in their methods and observed outcomes are vital proof. Other people who have tried it and confirmed by posting is additional proof that strengthens the hypothesis.

So the candida idea strikes you as not being very far from the truth and it’s the closest yet. So unless someone else comes up with a better idea this seems to be the most probable lead we have. I’m not saying other ideas are wrong but we just haven’t seen substantial evidence yet to support and elevate them. When they do then that will be other options of possibilities to consider.

Should oBUNTYo spiritual path be taken? Is it an option? Of course we are all at liberty. Myself I have taken courses on philosophy and theology to understand the fundamental ideas of religion and I think you would like to know too. Just take few courses on it and I can promise you’ll surprise yourself. It doesn’t matter which belief system you’ll take, just knowing about the core essential ideas is gratifying in itself and you’ll answer lifelong questions that most live all their lives without even knowing or at least be hinted that others knew. But at the same time we learn to respect other people’s faith as they respect yours but in necessary occasions will have to hold your ground on sound logical reasoning when confronted.

If you don’t have the time to attend these university courses than just download an easy and very basic introductory online course from the ‘The Teaching Company.’ Here’s one I’d recommend from them – The Spiritual Brain or try History of Christianity. There are probably hundreds of university level courses on different disciplines – biology, physics, astronomy from this company. I’d recommend buying their courses but I also know that lots of illegal torrents are also available, like they say ‘do it at your own risk’. My professor recommended this to me as an introduction to know a particular area before further pursuance. Just google up thegreatcourses ******* or teach12 *******.

Incidentally I only commented on the issue brought up by oBUNTYo because not everybody has the commodity and time to go deep into these things, particularly if the ideas are clearly wrong and absurd. I don’t blame you for wanting to try it and in fact that is how all knowledge were gathered since early humans gained consciousness and we are at liberty to try anything. After all it was through trial and error that all real knowledge were distinguished from false ones but then that’s why we are here to help each other not to waste time on already proven false ideas in the past otherwise each generation will keep reinventing the wheels. Many have tried things throughout history and proved it right or wrong so we’d be wise to proceed from where they left off. oBUNTYo ideas were proven wrong way back almost 3 millennium earlier. It is sad to see people still struggling with it today.

Don’t get me wrong though. Just take my words as an opinion like everybody else,, we are just discussing and accumulating our ideas.
I also understand your point of view with respect. My comment was not something personally against you, I agree on most you said. I also had some courses and find it interesting, they were more about awareness and reality and some other things. Spirituality was mentioned as the final step or phase and close to physiology. Though not everyone thought the same way about spirituality. By the way i dont meant religion (i don't believe but do respect everyone who does). I agree of most of what you said.

I just want to add something:
About proving right or wrong, most of that we know and is called scientific is that that can be understand, explained, redone ect, but because something cannot be scientifically understand doesn't have to mean its false just because it's much easier to believe it when it can be scientifically proven and thus understanded or not.

Psychology is something that is still not fully accepted/complete/you name it or something close, i don't know the word.

About things being proven wrong long time ago (psychological or spiritual), it also happens that some of these things now appear to be true and finally understanded. We also live in a world were it's not so easy to tell the false from the right, aside from that it's not always easy to do so but also because more things play a role like profit can. And history can be written by the winner.

Im not trying to create a discussion, you probably know more about me about psychology :) just my opinion and like you said in the last part of your comment, just trying to help.

And yes i also thought and still think it might be Candida (but i did not take antibiotics before). If it's true and a lot people already have it without knowing it and without symptoms then that also needs to be counted.

I don't really think PATM is something spiritual, at least not for me..

" Don’t get me wrong though. Just take my words as an opinion like everybody else,, we are just discussing and accumulating our ideas. "
the same!
Alguien de españa con patm?
I like to have contact with someone mess in ger with patm, to share opinions and discuss this goold28 a r r o b a l i v e . C o m
Heyy all!

I had a question for some people here..

My PATM began with a lott of stress and moving away from literaly a lot of sun to no sun..

Have you guys also had less/ to no sun when the PATM began????

(I found some information about how sun/ light therapy lamps can kill candida and stop a depression)

X
I started my early October also when stopping sun, but now even sunbathe sunbathe p no reactions there, please can you give me any advice on what foods give no reactions? thanks
Goold please go back and read through previous postings as you will find lots and lots of information on accepted ingredients versus bad ones.  Its the christmas season so maybe everyone is off for the holidays. Good luck and dont give up home.
hey Itchylife, welcome back !    not true for me -  my patm (when I finally diagnosed it)  was in sunny weather !!!

candida:

I guess that's why sauna helps in removing toxins and patm from body - I still go several times each week
Sunbathing only has the wrong UV.. It gives you a tan, but the light is not good for the healt etc..

Candida for instance can only live in a dark, moldy environment. So a sun light treatment is really good for us.

1. We are killing the candida

2. We are less depressed

Recomendation:

You can buy the special sunlight lamps already in the store, mine was only 9 Euro a piece, they give a sort off light that the sun also does (they have the good UV's).

X

PS: many people said that there reactions where the most in summertime, maybe because in these time there is more die-off so more reactions..
I've noticed that when I'm all bundled up, I basked sauna or just did many reactions when the body cools almost no reactions. also I've noticed that when I talk hsy more reactions when I have my mouth shut .....
sun light is made up of a lot of light frequency's uv, blue, red, infra red plus more

in one of my previous posts I high lighted photo dynamic therapy which is scientifically proven, this requires an agent and a light frequency to react it, the agent is photo reactive like Methylene blue or curcumin found in tumeric. the reaction of the two (light and agent)destroys candida or other bad stuff, the trick is being able to get the light to penetrate into the body. red light can penetrate 1cm and infra red can penetrate a few more cm on bare skin. red and blue light is usually used in PDT

The interesting post not long ago from the guy ho said he had good results with taking tumeric every day and getting sun poses the question how much tumeric and how much sun and what part of the light spectrum from the sun

now tumeric has good anti candida ability on it's own and so does Methylene blue and some people take it for candida ( read Ted from earth clinic)

now the studies into PDT  have shown to wipe out candida in mice this is because mice are so much smaller than us and therefore the light (red in this case if i remember) can penetrate the entire body. Our bodies are bigger so there is more to penetrate. However far infrared light penetrates much deeper than red, so if the far infrared light reacts with the agent (tumeric) then I can fully believe tumeric and sun it would just be a question of how much of both.

so an experiment of loading up on tumeric over time and then using a far infrared sauna regularly may result in the same success as the PDT experiments done on mice. It would be interesting if anyone out there chose to try this and reported back.

I do take Turmeric now ( maybe about a month or so) and as u know have been doing the sauna at least 5 days per week for many months now and can say that I continue to be PATM free !!!!!!

of course this  also includes as of December 2011( I can't believe a year has gone by, since I began posting here - amazing ! ) - making a decision to change my food choices from fast food/junk food to plant based choices (fruits, veggies, nuit, seeds) - no, dairy, no gluten, no sugar, no fried foods, no meat and taking my vitamins and herb supplements to give my body the

desperate support that it was crying out for !!!  I am thankful for this past year of discovery and the solutions and support found on this medhelp group and I thank you all !!!

In order to remain PATM free - I will continue my new lifestyle choices which I am content and thankful for - and do NOT miss any of my old food chices of the past - thank God !!!
good afternoon I read a lot of what you have posted, I have many reactions I've improved my diet for months but even unis as meat and wheat, when I notice many reactions as fruits, which fruits are those that do not eat reactions??? ? please i can do a little summary that I can buy at the grocery store and buy all the supplements in the herbalist to so you can start your system, thanks
sorry I forgot to ask you if you take or have taken oregano oil, colloidal silver or candicid ..... or any product over this guy????
yes, I began my journey with oregano oil(with p73 on the label- very important) to help with the symptoms only   (smell)

to get to the root :  detox your body, detox your body, detox your body and change your food choices to plant based foods.  No meat, no dairy, no sugar (use Stevia for sweet taste), no gluten

start taking Lglutamine powder in smoothies etc., chia seeds and/ or ground flax seeds, NATRENE's healthy trinity probiotics (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - because they put the good bacteria in - after we have gotten the bad bacteria out of our body), other vitamins and herbs etc

go to the sauna at least a few days a week  to release bad toxins from body
thank you very much please can you tell me what type of fruit or vegetable to eat??? can you tell me if you can eat brown rice, lentils, chickpeas and pasta without gluten???
Some of us have been taking coconut oil

there is an interesting thing called the coconut oil cure which entails two spoons hour, no other food or drink except a lemon water mix with a teaspoon of rock/sea salt- this is done for a few days or as long as you can manage

interesting link to your favourite video channel  /watch?v=hqNoPvESoc8
all fruits and veggies are great ! I personally eat a lot of berries, citrus, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale - l-glutamine powder, Stevia, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics

extras:
fresh ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, ground flax seed, fresh squeezed lemon in hot water each morning before breakfast

I personally do NOT and have not tried gluten free brown rice, lentils, pasta.

I DO EAT hummus - which u know is made from chickpeas
I mixed in 2-4 big tablespoons of over the counter EXTRA STRENGTH VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE JELLY INTO THE GALLON OF WATER. My brief theory, this killed some live organisms, not sure if for good. Dilute in gallon along with food grade hydrogen mix, as you normally use. I use I full tea spoon per gallon of Hydro. I am a man, yet I came in contact with this jelly by accident and for sure it put out some big fire in my body as I mixed into this water and tested for only 3 days. Sorry, but could not wait to come post, in case its a false alarm. The insane thing is this. Im not getting reactions, and actually stopped using to see if they come back, strangely not. BUT, weird IS, I now can feel the nose itch much much more, ME, myself. Il take that any day, meaning not affecting others, but lets get cured. What is this?????????????????. I think it may be a parasite. I went through all that and it quacks like a parasite. Its insane, I can feel the dangling stringy linty around my nose, will go up to mirror and magnifying glass, but nothing , because I can feel those "things" and now I am the one doing the nose touch to get them off. I read all about morgellons. Poor people, (but this is really a form of morgellons, meaning small organisms leaving our body, but not like they claim, fibers, i think its microscopic parasites and they hitch a ride on static ???? to move so fast)I love riddles and did since I was young, but this is crazy. All my theories hit a wall when I try to explain the  "reaction from the guy in the other car at 70 MPH".  Please try this mix and report back. I not claiming victory, I still got strangely, reactions from others that had reacted before, but not from new. OK, I will let another "inquiring mind"  try to figure this one out.

In the mean time, this did help. water+ hydrogen water brought this down 90%, i think this jelly, brings it all down another 90%, so I may be left w 1%? strange is, mini reaction from other people that had reacted, but no new reaction from new people. OK PLEASE TEST and report.

Happy Holidays
before you got PATM did you guys have a lot of dairy i rarely had any dairy apart from milk
things such as yoghurt and milk i don't like
http://************/forums/fm.asp?i=471332#i

This guy put live lady bugs on his face and he says they could find the parasites and eat them. This sounds amazing, but the description of symptoms is dead on. Is this one thing? or 3 things?

Look at this guy.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Mysterious-bug-under-my-skin--crawling-on-my-scalp/show/1346383

Itchy nose, of course miss diagnosed by some Internet Dr.

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/questions/What-could-be-the-reason-to-have-nose-itching/154815

Look at this.Do we have the Scabbies? says here to treat with Permethrin Cream 5% for Scabies. She is on the money with the description.

Scabies infestation?

http://samoa6.hubpages.com/hub/Scabies-Can-Cause-Itching-and-Crawling-Sensations-On-Your-Skin

Wow - what a difference a year can make when you focus on getting better in any area of your life !!!!

my one year anniversary on this forum was on December 19 - and I am thankful to each and every one of  you for helping me to learn, understand and  become PATM free !!!!

Merry Christmas and God's health to you always !!!!
I have been taking oil of oregano p73 all week, today I started eating only fruit and vegetables and do not know why but when I eat fruit has many reactions people ...... I ate green apples, patm want to be free like you and do not know how!
u must detox your body, detox your body ( google for more info)  until  u get all the bad bacteria out and you  must also put good bacteria back in your body - Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, L-glutamine powder,ground flax seedsor chia seeds, herbs and vitamins and of course fruits and veggies, Stevia, water, water etc. etc.

google "die-off" - this could be the reactions u are experiencing because all of the bad stuff has got to get out of u - when u are cleaning your inside

no sugar, no dairy, no junk or fast food, no meat, no gluten  --- go to sauna to release more toxins from your body

It takes alot of work to be free of patm each day , 365 days a year !!!!!
where are the substance coming out of our breath that causes patm coming from where in our bodies.....is the gas that causes patm coming from by product of yeasts like acetldeyde,ammonia that causes people to cough..and how come its coming out of our breath.....
yes I agree its coming from inside our body - breath, digestive system, colon - all are possible ( ammonia, yeasts, parasites, toxins??? ).   In my journey I have and will continue to just focus on living a cleaner healthier lifestyle  by making better choices each day.

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

not as sugar, milk, and gluten fast food like meat but I will stop eating and eat fish ..... I take oregano oil, glutamine, turmeric and garlic. what else I can do to detoxify?
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you guy! I love you all. You've all done a great job. It's been a year since I first found this forum after living 18 miserable years thinking I was the only man with this. Thankyou MedHelp for this forum. Even if my PATM has not gone, I now  have better health than before thanks to guy like Itchylife, grateful 2011, Londonblob and many others. Thanks to theproblemsolver for the survey. It's giving us a true picture of the problem as it swells. I wish she can come back to post on the forum. I have a suggestion. Let's have a private conference of all PATMers somewhere in the USA where we can even descretely invite some doctors but NOT the press. We can start 2013 by saving something each month towards an airticket. We mighty come out with useful resolutions in that meeting. What do you think guys?
Great idea WorsethanJob but I also think that’s why the technology is there for. Video conferencing through skype etc will give patm suffers the comfort of attending remotely without having to go through the embarrassments. Such an amount of money spend on tickets might also be saved and instead pay an expert scientist to work on patm. Likewise, get a lawyer to make sure procedures and objectives are met.

I believe, one of the reason why patm suffers (this forum) have not preceded in an organised fashion is because patm alone restricts everyone from involving in anything social, together with, everyone is too miserable to be even thinking about solutions . I sense many believe that we will overcome this thing very soon by just working individually and posting on the forum. I think we need to progress more than that as WorsethanJob have suggested.

Even though I thank many who have contributed in identifying the problem and even providing temporary?/semi-permanent? solutions to this illness, I believe we would nevertheless want to find a cure which require us to take a medicine that would eradicate everything and put us back to how it used to be before patm. I remember when I was a kid, I use to eat meat, chocolate, ice-cream until my stomach almost popped and nothing disgraceful like patm ever happened. All my brothers & sisters, cousins did it and they have no patm. When we find a medicine that gives us that, only then is this patm journey over.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
welcome back : worsethanjob, we missed you - glad u have returned. Your idea is great either in person or skype as hanboc2012 suggested.

to detox : please do research - I go to sauna and/or take detox products and eat lots of greens  : chlorella (broken cell wall), kale, spinach, celery etc

FYI very important:

i have noticed that after a bowel movement - I must take my Natrene's healthy trinity probiotic to restore the good bacteria in my gut(or patm will return) because I have learned that all the good and bad bacteria is eliminated from our bodies after a bowel movement. I also for safety take some more l-glutamine powder
has anyone used nasal irrigation....?? i was thinking of adding it up with colloidal silver and salt
hey guys is it this comunity have facebook
hey guys and girl, can i ask you one sensitive question? is it all of you doing masturbation? i think it maybe the begining of everything
i see what you mean but i don't think it would be caused by that because guys and girls do it differently as they have different genitals
IS IT YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY. SOMETIME WE FEEL SPIRITED COME TO US, BUT ONCE WE HEAR PEOPLE COUGH AND SNEEZE. THE SPIRITED DOWN AND DOWN AS MANY PEOPLE COUGH AND SNEEZE
hello..i am new over here..well, i am from india..and i also have PATM.. i am a college student..it hurts to be alone and lonely..i tell my parent and they dont even believe there is a disease like this..seriosly desperate..i am on the verge of completing college.cant drop out becoz of this..need some advice regarding this disease.
Happy New Year everyone!
May we all be PATM free.

@womba93 Why do you think so? is it worse after a sexual activity? (masturbation / sex).

@All
though not sure and it still can be anything else. My PATM reaction were less the last week. Yesterday New years day no PATM I don't know why i did not change anything for the last month or months nor did i eat healthier. I DO take probiotics, now i take Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 (10 billion) (Lactobacillus acidophilus La5 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb12).

Yesterday i was with different people (friends, people i only saw once a year, and for short strangers) (outside, inside, even different homes) and they did not show any effects of PATM. I also asked a a friend who i did not spoke after i got PATM (only twice for short) till now and he said he did not smell anything if he did he would says so (he is not lying otherwise he would not stay and sit and stand near me that day for long times) It was a pretty cold day with a lot of wind.

This can't be coincidence right? Maybe it has something to do with us in a more psychological way (im not saying that we are crazy, not at all) but that we cause it somehow and maybe unwillingly make certain people get effected or we see it that way. Maybe like said before by someone our mood that day also has influence. Maybe it is or is like Kundalini syndrome but that's so vague in my opinion to really say anything about it.

@All
I also found this text with the title:
Mercury Poisoning, Candida Yeast, Or Is It Both?

" At Michael Biamonte's health clinic, testing the mercury levels in his patients with various illnesses, Michael found that 84% of his patients with candida had elevated mercury levels. The exact same number held for patients with parasites. 86% of his patients with Epstein Barr Virus also had elevated mercury levels. For those with chemical sensitivities, 85% were elevated and with chronic urinary tract infections 82% were elevated. Most other conditions were much lower.

Dr. J. Trowbridge has written in his book "The Yeast Syndrome," that some doctors specializing in candida treatment have reported to him that they have discovered clinically that 98% of their patients with chronic candida also had mercury toxicity. "

quote from quote:
**98% of their patients with chronic candida also had mercury toxicity.**

Link: http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/mercurypoisoning.html

Since for me PATM started in the same month or the next one in which i took Omega 3 for a month, i still keep the mercury poisoning possibility open. I don't know if taking Omega 3 capsules for one month is enough to cause this i don't know. The reviews were all positive on the supplement. The company guarantees in description it is pure/clean with no heavy metals and other impurities. Maybe mine become rancid.

I also noticed when replacing a energy saving light bulb that the old defective one had a crack line (could not see how deep). If it was a crack to the inside than mercury could also be released in my room.
Energy saving light bulbs contain mercury! When broken mercury comes out in the area and can also get inside carpets and other things. When a mercury (Hg) containing light bulb breaks you should immediately run outside!... this not something everybody knows. At least in Germany children seem to learn this at school.
i forgot something, I did drink 2 crushed cloves garlic in a water + yoghurt mix for about a week (this is not the first time i did this even before i had PATM sometimes)
Im learning that garlic is a great PREBIOTIC( it helps get rid of bad stuff in our gut)  - so I now take it about twice a day - making sure that is MORE than 2 hours before OR after I have taken my Natrene's healthy trinity probiotic - so they don't cancel each other out

so i believe your taking the crushed garlic most definately helped u become patm free
I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2013. My wish is to make this year a year for understanding what causes  the PATM. Only then will we be on the path to realising a cure. I still think meeting as a group to discuss this issue might put us on the road to undestanding our problem.
@sadboyindia. Just hang in there. You are not alone in this. There are many posts on the forum which will teach you how to lessen the effects of this disease. Just read. Don't even think about dropping out off college. Without a job PATM can make you dangerously poor. Now you don't want that to happen to you do you? All of us PATMers need to find someway of empowering ourselves financially because it's the money that wil bring us the cure.
@Omega, please explain how you made that garlic recipe.
@WorsethanJob

I'm not sure if it was because of garlic, because it was not directly after the week i took garlic but a week after that. And I also used garlic before still when having PATM with no memorable results but maybe it took time or gradually. maybe it will help you all who do benefit from eating only healthy.

The water yogurt drink is called Ayran and additionally salt and or garlic can be added. http://www.cookipedia.co.uk/recipes_wiki/Ayran
I like the taste with a little bit garlic, but for the health benefits i added 2 cloves, which makes it far more.. well... strongly garlic tasting.

1. I took 2 cloves of garlic, peeled the skin (by squeezing a little and thus loosening/bursting the dry skin and fall or peel of pretty easy)
You can also do it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3oc24fD-c&t=0m12s

2. Crush the 2 peeled cloves of garlic with a garlic crusher or however you want.

3. Fill 1/3 or 1/4 or of a glass with yogurt, depending on how much you will stir or shake it and how, blender? fork/spoon? To keep it simple i recommend you first try with 1/4 and add more later if necessary.

4. Ad the crushed garlic

5. Now fill the glass with water and use a fork to stir it well. if its to watery you can add more yogurt.

6. Add a little salt if you want.

It's really simple. Just be warned that your breath may smell like garlic with 2 cloves even the next day depending on the time you drink and maybe its better to drink together with food.
yes you could be right i had ayran when i went to turkey and it seemed to decrease reactions. I will try it out
thank you for your kind words worsethanjob..i am trying my best.. i have lost all my friends.. now a days, i just come and sit in the back bench..but unfortunately even that doesnt help..people in the entrire classroom just start coughing and sneezing the next second i come... some times even i get allergic.. i have changed to a completely vegetarian diet..taking riboflavin supplements.. not much of a change.. lets see how it goes.. praying to god everyday..hope god hears my prayers :/
hi there...i just lke to ask if egg is ok...and what fruits is ok to take without adding to our patm reactions to other people..thanks..happy holidays!

can you share your contact details on satisha_123 @ yahoo . com
Somethings I wanted to share with you guys!

Something that can help really is Calcium together with enough sun light. Calcium seems to close the leaky gut, and vit d (sunlight) is necessary to absorb the Calcium, look out with how much you take though! Calcium can also be toxic.

But I also stumbled on something which someone uses in this forum, I really think this herb is beautiful in decreasing reactions, it's the herb SAGE..

You can make thee with it or cook with it, or just eat it. the taste is also really nice with the right combinations.

X

TRY SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR CRAZY IF YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, it does take time to undue all the damage to our bodies - please do not expect a "microwave" cure

yes, the Garlic is great for us and it does take time to work - please stay with it - I now take my odorless garlic capsules in the morning before breakfast and at night before bed

we must be consistent each day with our positive choices for our bodies : food and supplements
God Bless you and so glad u found this forum - now it is time for u to get busy with detoxing your body and making better food choices - u can do this !!!  I was where u were this time last year and now am 99% patm free

for me:  no meat, no dairy, no sugar, no gluten, no fast/junk foods

I enjoy plant based food choices, all the fruits and veggies, i use Stevia for sweetener, L-glutamine powder, ground flax seeds and/or chia seeds, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, vitamins etc

I make smoothies, salads, gluten free snacks

I go to the sauna at least 5 times each week to release toxins from my body

hope this helps - u can do this , it is a daily choice - NO magic cures !!!!
please use Turmeric and/or curcumin  it is also great for us to get rid of patm

I do NOT eat eggs (no dairy for me) - so u must decide what is best for u

berries ( strawberries, blueberries), citrus( oranges, lemons) and plenty of green veggies ( cilantro, kale, spinach, asparagus, parsley etc), watermelon, ginger

all fruits and veggies are great for us
you do have friends you have us and we will find a solution to get rid of the reactions.
It has been awhile since I have checked in on the forum here or updated my website but that is due to the holidays and also the fact that the cleanse I mentioned really just didn't work :(

But I still have hope in getting past PATM with the help of my doctor. He recently got together at a conference with four other brilliant doctors (including Presidnent Obama's doctor) and devised a plan for me.

This plan involves a 10 day on, 10 day off cycle  of 1. smoothies/healthy nutrition (berries, almonds, spinach, kale... I will mention other recipes when I receive them)  2. butyric acid (which is made from melting butter) 3. killing candida (taking Candcid Forte) 4. coffee enemas... not fun really but they help clean the colon really well!

I start day ONE tomorrow and what I would very much appreciate is prayers from everyone on here. It really isn't easy to do these cleanses but if this can be the end of PATM then they will be worth it. This is a cleanse that anyone.... in any country.... with any amount of money could do so it'd be great if it worked.

@sadboyindia: I know what it feels like to be going to college and dealing with PATM... I have been attending college for 4 years and it hasn't been easy but I try to see it as a challenge that I am being put through to be made into a better person. If you ever want to message me on this site, please feel free to and we can talk about things! I'm always here for you!

God bless all of you! And I will keep everyone in my prayers :)
-tennis89

I will for sure be checking in after I finish the first round of the cleanse!
thank you guys..i will pray for u guys as well.. hope god helps..since i have stopped non-veg foods, i dont stink much..but still people sneeze and get allergic reactions..sometimes, even people in the opposite class sneeze and cough..but once they are away from me..it becomes normal..i just try to stay silent as far as possible..never speak unless you are spoken to.. just need to survive and get a job
i have sinus. then i saw one video of you tube about wash inside nose using salt water that put in teapot to remove the mucus. now the third time i have do this. during the third time i do, one small piece of tonsil has come out. it was smelly. can i make conlusion maybe the virus come from tonsil and make people sneeze and cough?
Viewing 4201-4400 comments: