People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do not beleive the reports, and most of them claim that we are crazy but we all know that we're far from being crazy. This condition causes so much heartache and stress. I have sent emails to CDC, NIH and WHO with no help. Would you please address this issue?
I created a forum there as well...
I was reading this:
http://amasci.com/emotor/voltmeas.html

High Voltage in our body can attract dust, lint, and dust mites in the dust. This could explain why PATM reactions in far distances..

Btw, I am getting more static charge lately when I touch something...

How many people get small statics? I want to count and know if everyone or most people have it. It could be related to PATM.

I'll write more later.
I was reading this:
http://amasci.com/emotor/voltmeas.html

I'll write more later.
I am afraid you guys are going paranoid and that's not going to help you get help. On the contrary, it will only undermine your credibility.
I thought my statements were pretty credible...especially considering is backed by measurable, consistent evidence.

I don't experience the static thing.
hi guys!

Im new here and i definetely have the same symptoms

1.allergic reaction to people when they pass by or even theyre 10 feet away from me
2.neighbors get allergy-since im living in an apartment i can hear my new neighbors cough and sneeze a lot, even doors  and windows are close.
3.attract flys-when i work in an open area flies gets near me
4.dust in my hair-i got black hair that even after i shower , use shampoo and conditioner i can still see a white dust sticks in my hair i dont know if its coming from the comb i use,but i noticed it after waking up all the dust in my pillow and sheet are in my hair.
5.strong during periods.

i just wanna know what are the regimen u guys are taking to lessen the allergic reaction or is there anybody you know that had cured w/ this kind of condition?im really at the end of my rope now  and if theres no cure i dont think i can live my life like this.I have done different types of regimen and it doesnt work,and im drown with depression and i dont know what to do anymore.sorry for my bad english.
Hi Guys

Has anyone been prescribed ANTI-CANDIDA MEDICATION/DRUGS????

I was prescribed Nilstat and when I was taking it and went for a **** I detected a very specfic odour in my urine. Now this only occured when i was taking Nilstat and I had never had this specific odour before. Now after not taking the meds for some time and today my PATM has particularly bad and my guts where playing up. I went to the toilet feeling like I need but nothing pass apart from gas with an exact same odour as when I was on nilstat.

Now, as I understand it, Nilstat is a kind of mould which grows in your gut which prevents the candida overgrowth. What happens if the Nilstat mould gets out of control???? or even worse mutates and creates what we are suffering from called PATM. Now I don't want get everyone fired up but who else has taken similar drugs to Nilstat/Nystatin??? If this has something to do with our situation it might mean we can find answers we are all desperate to find.
"Nilstat is a kind of mould which grows in your gut which prevents the candida overgrowth."

Do you have a source for that?

Let me propose to you another question, what if your Nilstat was working but didn't finish the job?

Ironically, I was signing on today to ask everyone is there urine smells like "outside"/ammonia when they take high doses of probiotics. That's what it does for me. When I stop taking them, it goes away.

I think the nilstat resulted in a significant die-off of yeast, which probably increases the level of nitrogen in our bloodstream...and thus the smell.

Are you taking anything else? Have you recently changed your diet?

I'M NEW HERE, BUT I HAVE BEEN READING THIS PAGE FOR A LONG TIME. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING MENTIONED ON THIS PAGE, BUT NOTHING HELPS. PEOPLE START SCRATCHING THEIR NOSE AND SNEEZ. I FEEL VERY EMBRACED AS I KNOW I'M THE CAUSE.
MY DOCTOR HAS MADE AN APPOINTMEMT FOR ME TO SEE A SHRINK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I SHOULD ASK THE SHRINK, PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW. I WILL PUT ON THE RESPONSES I GET FROM THE SHRINK.
AND PUZZELEDBYSNIFFLES, I AM FROM CANADA, IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, YOU ARE WELCOME. MY PROFILE IS ON THE OLD FOURM.
THIS THING HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE. I AM AT A DEAD END, AND AM EVEN WILLING TO TAKE ELECTRIC SHOCK TREATMENT, IF IT HELPS TO RID THIS UNFORTUNATE SITUATION.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.
Hi gurumath,

I'd like to discuss this with you (msn?)- I think I may have some ideas for you and we can
definitely work together on this.

You can contact me at puzzledbysniffles2 at hotmail dot com

Add me to your msn- your contact info does not appear on the old profile.

The throat clearing and coughing is being caused by post nasal drip, which most likely goes back to allergies and irritants.

I recommend that you request Exposure Therapy or Cognitive Behavior Therapy with practical tests. You might have a hard time actually finding a phycician that will practice this and be involved.

We'll talk.

Welcome to forum for those who are new...I can feel your pain.. :(  

I don't think going to a shrink/pysch will help at all...I don't think it's in our heads...but we have some kinda of disorder. I haven't tried anti-candida medication. What will an electric shock do? I don't think that's a good idea. My urine smells normal...like urine.  I still feel (in my case), it's NOT my breath or air I'm exhaling causing my PATM.

It's been raining for past fews day and PATM has reduced. Also, I got my period, but last month, PATM was not low. I don't think PATM is related to our periods (girls I mean).

I need a poll again.
1. Does PATM reduce quite a bit when it rains?
2. Does PATM reduce when you are less stressed out?

I dunno if this is helping me or not, but you can try it. Wash your hair gently (don't scrub a lot). Dry your hair upside down with hot heat and immediately cover your head when your hair is dry with a cap or towel. Let me the hot air sit on your scalp until it's cool. (5 mins or so).

I don't think it's what I am eating because it's not something different...nothing has really changed...I had some hot milk the other day, but today I didn't and PATM is still low.

More results later...let me know about the poll questions.  

Hi guru,

The therapist is a great idea if you can find one that will get involved in putting the patm theory and your perceptions to the test.

The therapies I mentioned are scientific and cognitive in nature (meaning it's about acquiring knowledge), and you'll have an actual doctor investigate/witness the actual origin of PATM.

Add me to your msn, and we can talk about it.
IF ANY OF YOU THINK THAT PATM IS CAUSED BY A ODER WE ARE OMMITTING, FORGET IT, WE DONT SMELL.
HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THAT IT IS OUR EYES, BECAUSE I HAVE NOTICED THAT PEOPLE USUALLY GET AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHEN THEY HAVE EYE CONTACT WITH ME.
THANKS PUZZELS, I WILL GO THROUGH THE THERAPIES, AND WILL DOCUMMENT EVERYTHING, IF IT WORKS, THAT WILL BE FINE, BUT IF IT DOSENT, THEN I AM READY TO TAKE MATTERS TO THE NEXT LEVEL, WHICH IS, MASS DEMONSTRATION, UNTIL SOMEONE TAKES US SERIOUSLY.
DO YOU GUYS AGREE, IF YES, THEN COME UP WITH IDEAS THAT WILL GIVE US PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION.
BECAUSE OF PATM, I'M FUNCTIONING AT 1/3 MY POTENTIAL. READING YOUR POSTS, I CAN SAY YOU ALL ARE SMART, AND CAN OFFER MORE TO OUR WORLD IF NOT CAUGHT IN THE WEB OF PATM.
I HAD ALSO SHAVED MY HEAD, STILL THE SAME.
THE REASON I AM CONSIDERING ELECTRIC SHOCK, IS, I MIGHT NOT REMEMBER ABOUT PATM AFTERWARDS.
I AM WILLING TO DO AAAAANNNNNYYYYYYTHING TO GET RID OF PATM. IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT SOME KIND OF A PROTEST WILL WORK, GIVE US YOUR IDEAS.
THANKS FOR YOUR POSTS
GURUMATH
Hi Guys

For those who don't think PATM is real they are mistaken. When I drove to work this morning I am sitting at the lights and glance in my rear vision mirror (wearing sun glassess at the time) and what do i see???

Driver, a male starts rubbing nose, eye brows and face. The passenger has a similar reaction.

Now when you have PATM and start to notice people's behaviour, particularly any thing to do with the face b/c its right in front of you and bloody obvious you can tell the difference b/w just a general scratch rub and the standard PATM nose/eye brow/face rub.

I am so god damn sick of it!!!!

Has any one had a test for Schistosomiasis??? I travelled to egypt and got sick there - even though I have had every conceaviable drug under the sun and loads of tests and are apparently clear... still reckon there could be something nasty there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schistosomiasis
I have had similar symptoms for 2yrs now. Every DR I see think i'm crazy.Its good to know i'm not the only one with these PATM symptoms.Kinda relieve with this site
You may or may not have PATM, but if you think that people rubbing their nose in the car behind yours is because of you, I'd say you have become so oversensitized with nose irritations that you've also developed hypochondriasis. One thing is wanting to cure PATM and another is eliminating all allergies. Can't there be other reasons why people are rubbing their noses? Is it always 100% because of you?

the first step to cure this patm thing is getting a hold of one self and not giving in to stress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_shock
I don't know guys, but if patm were to travel from car to car, then i find very little hope here.
If Docs don't believe you can cause allergic like reactions to a person standing next to you, how will they react if you suggest you can cuase allergic reations over the phone or from one car to another?????
ONE DAY I WENT TO A STORE, A LADY WAS STANDING ABOUT 40 FEET AWAY FROM ME, AS SOON AS SHE SAW ME SHE GRABBED HER NOSE, STARTED RUBBING IT AND YELLED, 'WHAT IS THIS'.
I KNEW RIGHT AWAY, IT WAS ME. THIS HAS HAPPENED QUITE OFTEN. BUT THE AMMAZING THING IS THAT IT DOSE NOT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, AS IF PATM HAS ITS OWN MIND, OH, ITS TIME TO TROUBLE GURUMATH.
PATM IS VERY REAL, IF I MAY ADD, WE MIGHT ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVERY NOSE RUBBING IS CAUSED BY US, BUT IT IS NOT TOTALLY PSYCHOLOGICAL.
PUZZELED, I SENT YOU A EMAIL BUT IT KEEPS COMING BACK, IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO WRITE TO ME, PLEASE DO SO AT keshimath at yahoo dot ca.
PATM IS THE CAUSE OF MY NOT LIVING A FULL LIFE, AND I AM DESPERATE TO GET ANSWERS.
FIGHT, I WILL TILL THE END.
Your email "***@****" doesn't  work.

To everyone:  I'm working with a therapist and a shrink trying to prove to them PATM is a real condition. Of course this is no easy task and will take time and patience. Just so everyone knows, i've been suffering from this since the fall of 1979.

cursedtoo

This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.