People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 4401-4600 comments:
We all have Morgellons. Look at your snot or skin under a 100x microscope, the sell handy ones at Hydroponic shops. I saw my fibers, they are there. That is what is flying off our body and to the people that react. These are micro lints, not visible to the naked eye. It is NOT the lint you see flying around when the sun shines. This is the closest I saw to what I saw on my skin and snot.

This is about 200X magnification, they should explain this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhbwqLS3WA4&feature=youtu.be

Mine is not that bad, few and far between, but they are there and its shocking to see, much thinner than a human hair. Under the mini hand scope.

http://www.amazon.com/Carson-MM-200-Micromax-60X-100X-Microscope/dp/B000P8AUMU

Well now that I know what I have, how did I get it? How do I get rid of it? The internet is full of Morgellons stuff, but that is where we need to go.

GL to all H13

keep up the good work with your fruits and veggies - also take garlic ( NOT at the same time u take your probiotic), turmeric, ginger, cayenne, lemon

and keep detoxing your body - this is a daily journey !!!!

I also do oil pulling each morning

u can do this, God is with you always !!!!
Clarification

I do not think the fibers come from inside our bodies, I think we are highly charged, static wise and thus we attract micro lint and then it discharges to the person that gets the reaction.

Thats my theory at this point. Our internal chemistry, possibly adrenaline is generating ??? or attracting more electricity. Clouds get charged up, then discharge as lightning. We are walking batteries, it may be and this those particles either get attacked to us or repelled, like a magnet. Those fibers are there, but I dont thing they are coming form inside our bodies, they are there, becasue we picked them up, so I dont agree with Morgellons all the way, just parts of it, but lots of stuff is common and the size of the people that beleive this is huge, still, Im not in that camp, but for some basic general effects to other people. The sensations we feel, is when microlint that is flying or on clothes gets attracted to your skin, i think we produce tiny streams of electrons to a spot, then the particle is "caught", and at some point, released and others pick it up. We are of a different magnetic signature than others. We are a walking magnetic field.

I will now test grounding myself to see if that arrests the voltage inbalace we have VS others.

Our articles fly to others. Yes even car to car, at 70 MPH, becasue there is massive static at 70 MPH and the particle will get outside your car and "jump" because of this magnetic field properties we have, and those particles have.

I belevie those aprticles are the casue of the nose touches, the cough and if you are sick others get sick since your particles hit them, if you are not sick, you get a reaction, but no sick people. We are able to transmit anything we have to others via these particles. That is why my shocker worked a bit, it eliminated charged particles ready to exit my body, but the chemistry, probably adrenaline contstantly charges us the opposite way as others. We all talk about having lots of static, more than others all our life.

So, if you are sick get cured, to spare the people around, but I think the common thread this we are a walking magnetic field with particles that are either atracked to us or repealed .

I will be hooking up a VOM (volt meter) to my extremities and can almost assure we will find we have more natural voltage than others. We all have voltage, thus the shocks.

The nose acts like an antena, as it is the perfect extemity and I can feel that micro lint particle standing up right on the tip, which is a particle looking to "discharge" to another person.

1. Find what is causing our body to generate the chemical generating the micro voltage all over our bodies. Every "bite" is your body attracking those micro particles.

2. Have some device or item in our hand that can attract these micro lint particles, more than other people. Meaning figure out what is the magnetic signature we need to attract these particles with a stronger magnetic target as the people we are affecting.

Comments?
i dont really understand what would cause this
your theory is plausible though
and you could be right i do see lots of dust being emitted from around my body
God Bless you always !!!
Can't wait to hear the outcome. Thanks millions to you and everyone for posting input for potentially curing this disgraceful affliction. I've affected people for 1 1/2 years and it has regularly put me on the edge of severe anger and depression - not a good accompaniment to a diagnosed depressive. Complete isolation, reading, watching TV alone, going for a solitary run with my dog or socializing with few who show very minimal reactions - often out of respect and self-consciousness, are the only remedies that keep my angst at bay. I pray for you and all that this can provide a lasting solution. God Bless like never before and thanks again to others for their dietary/detoxifying contributions that i will be putting to the test right now.
We all pray that your plan is the penultimate step to an confirmed, officially approved remedy that the medicinal health council will put into effect and help present and future generations.
@LookingForPATMfix
Why do you and many others think it is Morgellons? I want to know what part of PATM makes you think it's Morgellons and why.
Is it only because possibly the particles make people touch there noses? or the crawling sensations? (i don't know if everyone has this). Just asking

I think if you have morgellons you would know because you would see fibers growing out of you. I have never seen fibers grow out of me. So I don't think patm is morgi's. But bacteria and fungus are on our skin and they come from within us, you can test this with smelly feet, take a good probiotic and a few days later the smelly feet are gone, how? the probiotic has had a direct effect from within out.
Your diagnosis sounds intresting. But what boggles my mind is how you saw your fibres in the microscope. Is it a specially designed microscope where you fit you nose under the 100X objective and see the fibres on a screen flying off it? Or did you scratch a piece of tissue off your skin? However, your method of investigation is highly plausible. A powerful microscope can play a useful role in exposing the critters that crawl on our skin. Keep researching guys. Microscope is the way to go.
Its a very cheap handhelp scope on ebay.

item 350681040862

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-420-Scope-60-100x-LED-Handheld-Microscope-Free-Shipping-/350681040862?pt=Educational_Toys_US&hash=item51a63807de

lots of the same product for sale on ebay.
I used masking tape and would "hit" spots that I felt the bite or crawl. Sure enough there was a microscopic, not visible to naked eye a tiny strand. At first I was not sure, then I remembered Morgellons and really freaked, thinking they are growing out of me. I passed the scope all over my skin and found fibers on my fingertips mostly. At first what freaked me was that I thought they where growing out of me, but not so. You use masking tape to "catch" the particle, then look for it with the handy scope. 1+1 = 2. Somehow it seems after i took that sick jelly and H water for a couple of weeks, I became super aware of the lint particles attracted to me (at first it thought they where flesh eating monsters, the bites, so I was in a mad rush to see the scope and then I caught one fiber with a pin and saw it, then with masking tape more, not many just a few, I expected to see that face on the alien monsters, but no. Then I saw the black micro fibers and said OMG, they are growing out of me, but then I pulled a few off my fingertips with a pin, that looks like a baseball bat under the scope. None of the fibers where embedded or stuck to my skin, they all came off, so I really think that is what Morgellons is, particles we attract and then repel. Not growing out of us. The microfibers are so small they get past peoples nose hairs that our body put there to filter particles. Then it hits their throats and they cough.

That is why they longer are are in a room the more reactions, these particles are getting released, just a few at a time and they end up hitting people.

Now, there is something wrong with all of us, we are sick and the sickness is causing our bodies to generate this chemical that makes us so magnetically charged or unbalanced. We are looking for what is making us sick? that has our glands generating some acid chemical that generates small electricity in our body. We also need to temporarily figure out how to keep these particles from going all over, or attracted to, say a handheld device that could somehow attract the particles  MORE than other people,

We need a spectrometer, but we also need to seriously find a way to measure micro voltage at all those biting points, its there, but measuring it is not easy, since you dont have a clear + and -, yet we all have natural voltage across hand A and B or extremity A and B.

Right, so a small part of Morgellons only applies, physical particles are flying off our body. Moregellons I dont agree with , just small parts and I think it could be the same, since many many in the M forums describe PATM exactly. We are a subgroup that dont believe in those fibers, but reactions are the same. So, from the point of view that particles are flying off our bodies, its the same thing, M causing  PATM, same thing, but we just catch the lint, supercharge it with electrons and at some point they take off and discharge or they go and "hoover" in a magnetic cloud and then find the ground or target. We should be able to create a device to catch these particles magnetically, but the better idea is to cure or balance this in-balance we have that makes our bodies do this.  .
This is what I saw. This fiber cant be seen under the naked eye.

http://shortwhitecoats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/morgellon-fiber1.jpg

NOT 99% of the stuff on M like this NOT THIS

http://www.viewzone.com/morgellonsx.html

NOT

Like I said, it was hard to find the fibers, not all over NO WAY, on here and one there, but strange and there and al the same and that is how I realized they where not growing out of me. I found them on my finger tips, face in secretion areas, where they would get "stuck", I used tape to catch those, but like I said, You get one or two, not many many. Every reaction is a single or sometimes a "swarm" or school of fibers I think, but I think mostly its one particle either hits the nose and stops there and we get the nose touch or the particle reaches their throat and they react. We need to get de ionized?

Particles are also drawn to eyelashes of others, we get lots of eye touches also, because hair attracts static also.
me I believe that its the air we are emiting thats causing the reaction..specially when you need to talk or when you make a movement the breath we make when you move causes them to cough cause them to have itchy throat
bythewie...is it ok to take prune juice...ive been drinking a lot of it
Your supposition can easily be study. Go to a public swimming pool. First you’ll be grounded by your bare feet and the water itself. Nobody at the pool should cough or sneeze if your theory is right and if it’s wrong they should be coughing, sneezing as usual. Let us know what happens.
Electromagnetic radiation can be also be detected by many instruments. As a matter of fact, if you’re a walking magnet, you’d distort every speaker unit by approaching it, much like when your mobile causes a noisy sound near a speaker system. Everyone else who doesn’t have patm should not.
Personally, I own a microscope (20x * 40x) and I’ve never seen fibres all over my body as described but maybe you do. Keep on researching, it’s interesting though. I use to think along the line of ionized particles before but I just didn’t have an easy way of proving it. I can’t really think of an easy experiment without the help of good science lab tools. Besides, my knowledge perhaps may not be enough for a sophisticated experiment like this.
Good luck Tennis89. That’s one of the best news I’ve heard so far from this forum. Even if it’s not successful, we should be able to learn something from it.
Although I'm also skeptical about us producing a different type of dipoles and static from 'normal' people, I won't dispute anything since we really dont know what it is, although static is easily discharged to earth. But I strongly believe we have physical particles on our skin. These particles move (crawling sensation), they feed (the biting), they excrete (the odour), they reproduce (too many/so many people reacting at the same time), they respond to stimuli (that which sets them off our bodies into people's noses, throats, eyes, ears). Only a living organism exibits these properties. That is why I have faith in a powerful microscope. I also have a microscope and yes, I've also used a musking tape on it to see what the hell is crawling on my skin but with no success. But that does not mean there is nothing to see. My microscope, I guess is shallow: X10, X20, X40. We need something with a superior magnification to see these particles. I think before we discredit the microscope method, lets have a couple of members who can afford to buy this microscope do LookingForPATMfix's experiment. If they all observe similar particles, then we can take it up from there. God bless you all.
Yes, but Voltage Im talking about is microvoltage, very localized to a micron on your skin. All that about speakers etc would need higher voltage. MICRO VOLTAGE.  Tiny electron streams, just barely strong enough to catch microscopic particles.
Sure!, great idea a pool. Sure, at a poll, also particles cant leave if your body is wet, that is why heavy sweat does not increase PATM, and even seems to decrease when my body is all wet from sweat (I actually expected everyone to hack to death when playing a game with heavy sweat, but NOT, because particles are caught in water droplets on our skin. There should be no reaction if we are all wet, correct!. That is why dry/cold/winter is best for conduction and for these particles to fly "off" our body. Any theory has to have an explanation for a reaction 100 ' away or in a car across the freeway at 70 MPH. Highly charged micro particles can explain this. I caught some of these and saw them. Look, I thought these where flesh eating maggots coming from my skin, but not so. It is micro lint, like the picture.
Very good you tube vid for you to watch

Charlotte ****** interview

/watch?v=U7Ck9D45OT4
Does any of you work outside in the agricultural field (gardening or farming)

" Magellan, properly known as Morgellon's disease... " " The frequency of magellan has increased from 20 years ago, when four or five cases were reported a year and promptly ignored. Though no exact number has been tabulated, experts claim that magellan has reached "epidemic proportions." One similarity found by the majority of magellan sufferers is that they frequently work in the agricultural field, such in gardening or farming. As a result, it's been suggesed that magellan is a reaction to pesticide exposure, though there's been no evidence to support this belief. "
could not find the youtube vid - what is the title of it so i can put it in the search field

thanx much, God bless !!!
Hi everyone, I've found a cause and cure for my "patm."  It was actually due to gastritis all along. It started out with a smell that was too faint for me to smell and then when it got worse, I had a very bad rotten egg smell on me constantly and upper right abdomen pain. Sometimes my hands and feet would turn blue, sometimes I get lightheaded. The smell gets worse when I'm nervous because I unconsciously clench my stomach. I thought the doctor I saw at the ER a couple months ago gave me the wrong diagnosis but he was actually right and another doctor whose patients are mostly asians agreed with him. Gastritis is very common in asians and celiac is very rare. Anyways, I saw a doctor who did traditional chinese medicine. He gave me some herbs which helped A LOT. After 1 dose, the rotten egg smell and pain was gone! I'm still taking the medicine but I'm also having sphincter problems which makes me smell like **** sometimes but at least no one is coughing around me.
I agree with you I can see this fiber around me all the time, I tough it was all on my family clothes but this fibers or particles seems to be really active only around me and those cause allergies  to people even to me.
we try
http://www.ehow.com/how_5139907_breathe-normally.html
Hi aj129.
What's the name of those Chinese medicines? How do you take them?
I think you’re right about the difficulties in sensing micro-voltage. It still can be detected but you’ll need a precision instrument which is not easily available without a big wallet.

But still, it doesn’t explain why bigger voltage appliances don’t cause people patm millions times stronger. I mean there’s only negative and positive charges and a great deal of equipment’s have either one. People should cough themselves to death at concerts, power stations and music studio where big woofer magnets and high voltages are available.

By the way, I now live in the tropical region where the ocean is less than a mile away. I go to the beach often but does not worsen or help my PATM. I mentioned it because I reasoned along that line 25 years ago but it didn’t work out as I thought, although I hope it will work for you.

“Any theory has to have an explanation for a reaction 100 ' away or in a car across the freeway at 70 MPH. Highly charged micro particles can explain this.”,,,  that’s a good explanation. I really don’t know but your explanation sure seems to fit in quite well. Only charged particles can work this fast.

There is a small possibility nonetheless that the other person coughed at the critical moment when we looked. After all, everybody coughs once in a while. I really don’t know but I can see your point.

just cut and paste

/watch?v=U7Ck9D45OT4

after

www dot you tube *******

in your search
You would have to see a traditional chinese medicine doctor to treat your problem. There's no 1 formula fits all like in western medicine. They prescribe different amounts of herbs in each formula for each person. Make sure you see a doctor who is chinese (probably can find one in chinatown) and not those rip off Americanized TCM doctors.
We are talking about two diff things. Static is everywhere. Batteries are made by combining diff chemicals, (i.e. Lead and Acid). If you hook up a volt meter to your two hands you will get micro voltage, the acidity of a lemon can light a small LED light, if only Edison would have known. We have many many glands producing adrenaline due to our sickness. I am not claiming I know what is wrong, I just say the result of this seemingly unexplained reactions in my opinion are due to these particles and the behavior around us has no other plausible explanation. If you re sick others get sick because they get your particles and your germs on them. That is why its good we all look for healthy lives, but we have to nail whats making us like Linus. The reason people start to sniff is because the lint particles are hitting them and getting stuck inside their nostrils and you start getting the running noses. That is why we have runny noses. we attract the lint, then it goes in our nose, so we are in a AUTO infection spiral. Anything our our body, gets on the fibers and then those fibers go right back into your nose. So, if you are sick, you never get better. We are like Linus from Charlie Brown. The reason insects follow us is because they can detect the magnetic pull of the particles and insects are always looking for ways to "shake" the particles suck on them, since for them its like carrying around bowling balls. So they sense the magnetic field or pull on the particles and they are looking to lose micro particles they have stuck on their bodies.  

Im going to spray myself and clothes with anti lint spray, and will also test grounding myself.

The scratching of others are lint particles hitting them "repelled" by us and they are actually trying to go into their skin (they cant) while around us, because we are pushing them out, but that is the bite. Lint is not coming out of our skin, its trying to go in, all due to the magnetic issues we are dealing with. There is no question, as we worry our bodies produce the chemical, and we charge up and blast the particles, thus the reaction. If we are relaxed, its much less, same reason. I still think we are reacting to something that has invaded our bodies, or do we all just have our adrenaline glands on super overdrive and this is the result?

The nasty taste we can taste are those particles coming off our own body after they where attracted and now have your particles on it and they particles then get released and go into our nose and mouth so we can "taste" that. It always seemed I had a taste of my own sweat and at times I feel Im tasting the people around me, well (crazy, but real), its the particles coming off of them.

WE ARE WHAT WE EAT    -   what are u eating ?
so you watched it then
Do you have any idea what the names of the herbs are?!
I understand where you’re coming from. I support and encourage your research and exploration. You will eventually find your answer.
Though, there are some experiences that you have which are very different from mine. No insects follow around me or even show attraction whatsoever. For that matter, does anyone else experience this phenomenon as well? Also I don’t have bad tastes in my mouth as you described. My oral health is always good; it’s just the allergies of others that bugs me.
And for that matter I would like to state that even though I read that many people have all kind of odours either from anal, oral or bodily sweats and fluids etc. I have never had such experience. The only problem I had and still have is people coughing, sniffing… that’s it. There’s no odour problem for me. Is there anyone out there experiencing something similar to mine or am I alone?
no - I did not !   I do not know how to cut and paste- I am not computer savvy -   God is amazing - that's all I can say - if I addressed the subject matter of the vid u suggested I watch on youtube , with my posting of :

WE ARE WHAT WE EAT, what food are u eating ?

God is awesome !!!!
it appears u may be in denial of a possible odor - which causes people to cough or sniff  - from my experience I could not smell the odor myself either

thank God I began to wake up and take notice of peoples reactions around me - in order to begin this journey of getting my health back last year

it is so peace filled and relief filled -  when u have people walk by and around u without any more coughs,sniffing, wiping their nose, mean glance

this is where i am this week and it feels great, thank you Jesus !!!
I have the PATM finally in control, I use a herb Sage..

You can get this in a alcohol solution, or just as a herb. You can rub it on your body, and you will find that it reacts immediately with the stomach, you will feel it, it cleans the stomach. it stinks a little bit, but also kind off has an fresh taste.

This herb seems to clean the body, and that is the problem with us, too much toxins because our candida infection, gives us an leaky gut.. Give us overworking kidneys and Liver.. this gives us a lott of bad energy.

Anyways really buy the herb, it is wonderful and really wanted to share it with you guys!

X Goodluck!
Hi Itchy. Great to hear that you've got this thing under control finally. How long have you gone PATM free since you started using sage? Do you chew and swallow it raw? Tea maybe? Cook it with food? When you say rub it on body, do you put it in some base like oil?
Grateful2011, I understand what you are saying totally. I try and respect what other people say they have in this forum because we all have different experiences; unfortunately I don’t experience everything else that others have. There are similarities but there also differences. You see I’m not like others who assume what others think of them, I actually ask people if they smell something – that means my friends, strangers and families and to make it worse, the doctors. I bother them big time! All they say there is none, but in addition they all say they either have the flu, headaches & sick, , hay fever, drowsy, lightheaded etc but most believe I have nothing to do with their symptoms. The association comes much much later.
I have had a number of girl-friends and all of them I have questioned thoroughly. Every single one of them deny any odours and anything to do with me but eventually months later suggest that maybe their allergic reaction might have been triggered by me or my very presence. They describe carefully to me how they feel in minute details. I don’t speculate. Some of them have taken me to the doctor just to see if I have some kind of a new viral infection and we’d discuss the possibilities and doctors would try and talk us through about stress instead. The girls I’m been with including the current will not lie to me the same way your partner won’t lie to you. They have no reason to at this stage.
Moreover as I’m a bit of a geek myself I do have various people under heavy surveillance including my girl, workers, students, relatives and family, and believe me, I may sound like an evil person but at this level, I think it is necessary. I’m not after their personal matters even though it often comes up and I try to avoid further infiltration in to those matters as much as possible. There is no greater truth when it comes to information retrieval, but the words that come straight out of the horse’s mouth. They won’t lie about me if they don’t know I’m listening/watching.
They talk about me sometimes but seem not to always associate their allergies with my presence. It usually takes months before they even suggest among themselves whether I’m the possible cause or not. At times, they even laugh among themselves about their own suggestions because the idea seems crazy at first but after a while they usually admit that I’m the most possible source of their allergic reaction. The word ODOUR never comes up! They even sometimes make fun of me for being so neat, tidy and always smell nice all the time and think that I’m doing it on purpose to attract more women and that I should have my *** kicked for it.
As I have said before grateful2011, no I don’t have bad odours similar to your experience. Strange as it may sound but that’s the truth.
I’m not denying what you’re going through; I believe what you’re saying. All I’m saying I don’t experience the odour part.
The constraint diet does help nevertheless with the allergic reaction as you’ve always advocated, thanks for that!
Let’s try ItchyLife’s suggestion on Sage.
Yes it is.

I have made it simple for you. if you google these words

charlotte  cancer interview

and then from the results select the third hit which is the youtube video, watch the whole thing you won't regret it.
@gethealthy21
" ...and to make it worse, the doctors. I bother them big time! "
haha that made me laugh :D

I also asked people (friends, family, strangers) if they smell anything, but none of them said anything about a smell. I'm sure my friends did not lie otherwise they would not for example ask me to go do something for example. AND they don't even show the reactions other people do...!?

The reason i THINK it MIGHT be a odor is 1.because people touch and hold their hand on their nose with a sour face expression AND because the coughing LOOKS like people cant withstand some kind of gas that makes them suffocate.

- This makes me think its or really specific and only largely strangers show reactions, which could mean it's something psychological. but not just so simple, it would require treatment?, because not thinking about it its not so easy. Maybe it's a vitamin deficiency or something..

- Or there is NO odor but only the reactions, which could be psychological or NOT

I am not saying it is psychological it's just that from what I've seen, heard and experienced it could be pointing that way...

@gethealthy21
I never heard people talk about me being the cause of their reactions, but that's maybe because i do not spy on them.
So you are saying that one or more of your friends acknowledged that YOU are causing the reactions? if you know more could you tell us about it in the perspective of your girl friend. how does she experience it?
I'ts different for each google user, maybe it's the fourth link ;)
http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html
Sorry for off topic
God Bless u always !!! yes, try the sage - u have nothing to lose , I pray it will work for u.

for me I have found it takes more than ONE thing :  I am happy with my plant based food choices , l-glutamine powder, vitamins, herbs, supplements, sauna, Natrene's healthy trinity
probiotics etc. - ALL give me my precious desired result of  

patm freedom - so I am content and satisfied with my 365 days a year healthy proactive lifestyle - I am thankful !!!
thanx  much for making it simple for me - i believe i found it  (******) . I look forward to listening and learning !!!!  thanx again  
Hi there Omega333. I do not dispute what others are saying about their own experience. If you say you have odor/none, psycho or anything else, then you’re probably right.
I can only speak for myself, based on my own experience. Yes, I don’t have odours in contrast to what others describe. It could mean many things… like alternative forms of patm and so on. In particular I found this site based on search query for “others allergic reaction to me” as the name PATM has presupposed and not “stink in front of people”. If I had that then likely I wouldn’t have ended up in this forum. Google would have presumably led me to a site like tmau sites, bodily odours,,, whatever varied odour kinds out there.
I’ve had so many experiences in these 25 years of PATM. Finally I had to ask someone so eventually I inquired a lot of people starting with my own family. I’ve asked my brother in particular many times and he said that the reason why he holds his nose because he feels there is some kind of strong pressure gases in nature going up his nose. He described it as something similar to when you put HCL in the toilet or freshly chopped onions without the onion smell, and the odourless gas hits you on the nose that you can’t breathe properly that the only natural thing that comes next is cough and sneeze. He’d usually cough and sneeze many times and try to use a tissue to clean his nose coz it itches after that. Very often, other symptoms will follow and I’d have him questioned on how he feels. He’d say his throat seems to irritate and the air would feel too hot or too cold that he’d have trouble breathing, concentrating, dizzy and a headache often follow. I suggested many times to him if there’s any odour and he’d laugh and say I’m crazy and that he doesn’t even think it has anything to do with me, though he’d notice that these symptoms only happens when I’m around. My sister said the same thing. She’s in Uni now in some other country. She noticed that whenever she comes home she’d sneeze so often so I had to tell her my secret. As usual, it’s a laugh. She doesn’t believe that her allergic reaction has anything to do with me. Both my siblings can’t connect the dots. My sister now kinda believes me partially because last summer when she was here I was away and her reaction for the first time didn’t happen when she was home.
Questioning others brought out similar replies. My girlfriend right now, she has allergic reaction but less often than my sister & brother. Her description is very similar to the above. They’re not sure whether their reaction is caused by me or not. I would have liked to discuss other things but given that there are kid’s among us I think it wouldn’t be appropriate. The only link that they can associate is that it happens only when I’m around. Actually it usually takes months before they start thinking in this direction. Likewise, my ex would have used it against me for revenge if there were any odour, long time ago.
Questioning others is similar but most don’t think it has anything to do with me. They usually attribute their reaction to hay fever, flu, weather etc. Often my friends would look at me and ask if I’m alright and start counselling me about stress. They think I’m going nuts. It usually takes a very long time for friends to build the association and that’s probably because I don’t spend much time with them as my family and girlfriends.
To me, looking at people and trying to interpret based on their faces, behaviour and what they say about oneself is one way to understand. But what they really say/write when you’re not around is most likely their honest opinion about you. But then I wouldn’t be around to hear, would I. Solution is electronic surveillance. I don’t like monitoring people especially when family and loved ones are included but I believe this is an exception if I’m to get an accurate account of my situation. If my co-workers and staff can say bad things about me and my family, then why would they miss a little odour especially when they think I can’t hear them or read their emails? In fact, it’s all the same. But I put more trust on what people say about me through the bug microphones and their personal email/messengers than anything else.
And for psyc? I don’t consider Psychology as a true scientific discipline; it’s still at its infant stage. More like alchemy or astrology. It’s a soft science with too much of statically errors. Humans are too complicated and most often alter their behaviour when studied making psych doctors look like fools. Sorry you psychologist folks out there but that’s my own personal opinion. Are we delusional? In the name of science we just have to accept that it’s a possibility, just to be fair. But honestly, I trust my own logic more than a discipline that hasn’t fully matured yet to be even defined as a field of its own.
We need to have the wit to ask at least one person first before thinking of doing anything else. You can’t begin to know until you ask but I know it’s very shameful but what have you got to lose… aren’t we already.
@grateful2011, yes I agree with you. I summarised all that using the word diet to mean all coz I just couldn’t write another paragraph.. had to work. If ItchyLife Sage works it will be an addition to the existing diet not an alternative. God Bless.
I’m trying to open LondonBlob link but the internet is so slow right now, damn!
God Bless u !!!  

please understand dear one - that your precious family and friends do NOT want to hurt your feelings - they love you

please do not keep torturing them with questions - take responsibility yourself and see what changes u can make to make anyone's experience - when in your presence - a better one .

use your intuition and your eyes - they will do the talking for u - u do NOT have to ask anyone anything !!!! - be observant in your life
I for one ..dont have the odor too..i guess it goes differently to each  individual.. so are you still taking sage...if i have the plant sage can i boil the leaves and drink it..or should i chew the leaves...or grind it and apply it to my skin.....how did it hellp you...i mean how's the reaction is it minimal or none...
@gethealthy21
Thanks for the great information.

To mention the odor again and ask you another related question. At my past internship company i remember someone close to the entrance side of the (large) building always covering his nose when he saw me coming and i was going to walk past him.
The question is: Does covering ones nose defend himself against the reactions/pressure? that would maybe also explain why some people hold their breath (or it at least looks like that). And other possibilities that are mention with PATM about an odor.

For me PATM does not effect friends and my parents (live together) and some family members (not sure about every one). This is something that does not apply for you right? I do remember more people saying that friends do not get the reactions. I cant find out why. Unless they got used/immune to it when PATM was not noticeable.

Another thing some said that effected people can also get used/immune to it after some time. Have you experienced this with maybe a friend or colleague.
I do have sometimes a bad taste in my mouth. My general practitioner could not find anything by just looking in my mouth and said i could go to a Dental Hygienist if i want. I did. the Dental Hygienist could not find anything that could cause a bad taste and told me to try a halitosis mouthwash from Meridol and if that would not help i should go back to my GP.

The little (try it) mouthwash bottle did not last long but while using it i had no bad taste. I think that it was coincidence since i do not have the bad taste always. I wanted to try again by buying the mouthwash. I could not find the mouthwash (this store did not sell it) so i took the toothpaste variant but it did not help. I sometime have a bad taste at the back of my mouth.

Maybe it has something to do with my nose infection.
Omega333, I have a feeling you do have bad breath (BB) and PATM at the same time. It is just a guess. But there’s a good side to it because BB is easy to get rid of by just understanding a few things.

• We all have bad breath, that’s the natural state for all human beings because we don’t have antiseptic saliva’s like other animals, until we clean it. It change back to its natural state in a couple of hours depending on several factors..diet, water intake, temperature etc.

• The tongue is mostly the villain in BB situation. It’s like a cows tongue. Lots of villi-like projections for germs to hide. The projections are like huge mountains for bacteria to hide on the adjacent valleys. It takes a tooth brush to thoroughly clean it out. Draw out your tongue as far as possible and brush it down from as far inside as you can reaching down to the frontal tip with tooth paste. Do it thoroughly a few times.

• Clean teeth spaces with floss or toothpicks, leftover food stinks coz bacteria will feed on them.

• Taking regular sips of water every 5-15mins will help sustain a lasting clean breath. The BB smell is the by-product of bacteria feeding on left over gunk from food intake.

• To test your breath anytime, gouge out your tongue as far as possible and touch it against the inner part of your wrist(the clean part). After 5 secs, take a sniff. If it stinks then your breath is bad. If it’s OK then you fine, end of your worry.

If you’re doing all that already then you’re OK. By the way, I’ve always used mouthwash, floss, then brush my teeth as described above. I eat first in the morning before doing all that. I’ve never had the BB problem. I’ve been using Hydrogen Peroxide versions lately since using a lot of the common type can ruin the enamel of the teeth. I never use the Green Mint type. I have a feeling that most manufacturers use sugar to help with the sweet taste just to make it popular to maybe kids. But bacteria love sweet stuff too. Maybe I’m wrong about them adding sugar, not sure! If the Hydrogen Peroxide flavors are missing I usual use the brown coloured flavours instead.

But all in all, I can’t really know what you’re going through because I’m not there to know exactly. I hope you have some peace Omega33… its dreadful feeling but keep up the hope.

Fortunately it’s not me coz if I were there I’d have that person monitored. My experience is, your name will come up in some conversation and he/she won’t be concerned with your emotions at all. If you’ve got something, he will get down to the very bottom in cursing you.

@grateful2011
I monitor all network systems that I’ve built. Besides cameras, remote microphone bugs don’t lie. If I were wrong, NSA wouldn’t spend billions to perfect the art. I just know enough to get the job done.
I monitor every email/messengers as well. I leave aside everything else. It’s just like the webmaster and anyone with root access on this site monitoring what we are doing and I believe they have the right because it’s their website. I justify myself the same way. To stop myself from unintentionally sticking my nose into other people’s affairs I only filter for strings containing my name. I think that’s fair enough and not to ruin too much of my conscience.
As a matter of fact I’m outraged by some of the things my so called friends say about me and my family and that’s the real picture of what people do behind our back. I dumbed my last girlfriend because I found out about her past, disgusting!!!! The good thing I never told her why as she wouldn’t want to know I found out.

I only mentioned this because I want to express the fact that I don’t rely on interpreting people winking, scratching their noses or having sad faces… that’s only a small portion of the truth. I’m a science person; I don’t like to let my presumption ruin or bias an experiment. I let the research speak for itself. Let them speak in secret then do the conclusion afterwards not before. Honestly, I do hope no one does it to me someday but if it happens I’ll understand and accept,,, and hope it was necessary like mine.

I’m thankful to you for your help and especially the many contributions to our forum. I follow a lot of your diet approach and it helps more than I can say.

Yes, you’re right about my family loving me very much but we don’t lie to each other regardless. Yes, you might ask monitoring them, isn’t that equally as bad? Yes you are right again, but the many years of suffering have necessitated me to take this measure to find the truth behind the curtain and I’m willing to take it further if I have too. The good thing I don’t anymore because I’ve gotten what I wanted and I’m satisfied. And if the need arise again I think I’ll probably do it.
cutting out sulfuric foods and foods/drinks with sulfite preservatives has helped lesson my PATM -- as has taking the herb turmeric. Associated with this: bad breath body odor etc could be a faulty, missing or overloaded enzyme. Try searching enzymes, FM03 and Rhodanese for a start. BELOW is a post from a scientist also about enzyme issues (Xuria is a name he made up) ------ Some research into Xuria started in 1973 when I was 12 years old. I attended a grammar school called Buckhurst Hill School in Essex, UK.
My art teacher used to have a lady assisting his art classes. She
always smelled heavily of roses and talcum powder to me but
apparently this was to hide her fecal and drain pipe smell.

If you have read some of my past postings about my meeting other
odor sufferers in the UK you will have seen that we could not smell
each other. This was indeed true of this art teacher. Although
everybody else could smell her several feet away I couldn't smell
anything, only her rose-smelling talc.

Anyway, my biology teacher had some insight that this breath ***
body odor problem was probably an enzyme disorder. He took a blood
sample from me and centrifuged out the red blood cells. The clear
plasma fluid remaining was analysed for enzymes using gel
electrophoresis.

He compared my chromatogram with other students in my class.
Remarkably, he noticed that an enzyme peak was completely missing
from my chromatogram and this exact same enzyme peak was also
missing from this art teacher who had the same odor problem.

So, what was the enzyme? Well, this is the sad part :( Because I
could not smell myself, I didn't fully know about my odor problem so
I didn't realise the significance of what he was talking about!!

All I remember was that it was some horrendously long enzyme name
which was exactly 23 letters long!! Isn't it crazy the stuff kids
remember!!

Why did I remember it was 23 letters long? Well, that's easy. It was
the longest word I had ever come across!!! :)) The second longest
had only 22 letters and was electroencephalography!!!!

Anyway, last year I revisited the school to see if I could find out
what happened to my biology teacher. Apparently, the school was
bought out by a circus and school for foreign languages. The biology
teacher had died and I was left with a blind lead.

I undertook some postgrad research in odor analysis 2 years back and
learned that this enzyme disorder is part of a metabolic pathway (I
don't know which) and there are other enzymes in this pathway which
can also produce odors if they are absent.

I wish I knew more about all this so I could share with all of you
but I don't. However, perhaps for now some of you will feel relieved
that something is known about this condition Xuria.

Xuria is a hereditary enzyme disorder that results in fecal and
drain pipe odors. The patient often also smells very strongly of the
food they have just eaten. The missing enzyme is otherwise present
in the blood but it is my suspicion that it may be in high
concentrations in other tissues, possibly the liver and the
gastrointestinal tract.

Xuria may result in secondary overgrowth of microorganisms in the
gastrointestinal and oropharyngeal tract however this is just my
opinion and I am not sure about this. Extraordinarily, these
organisms were identified by others as being members of the
Enterobacteriacea family. I say extraordinarily because I have not
come across these organisms being present in the respiratory tract
before.

If there is abnormal bacterial overgrowth then I believe this is
because there must be suitable nutrients for these bacteria. These
nutrients are a direct consequence of the enzyme disorder and my
hunch (just a hunch at this stage) is that there is salivary
excretion of these nutrients with a resulting biofilm that envelopes
the oropharyngeal cavity as well as the oesophagus and stomach.

It is known from medical textbooks that breath odors do not arise
from the stomach unless there is burping since the oesophagus is
normally in a collapsed position. I am convinced that stomach odors
can infact enter the breath (mechanism unknown) without burping
since Helicobacter Pylori can be diagnosed by analysing breath
ammonia. These same patients have no refux oesophagitis, thus
indicating good integrity of the valve separating the stomach from
the oesophagus.

Towards the end of this year I hope to start a series of experiments
to investigate what factors affect the concentration of breath/body
odorants in Xuria. I will share this with the Group although I feel
that the results will probably be more relevant to people who have
fecal/drain pipe odors not due too trimethylaminuria.

Watch this space!! :)
Arun
Thanks for your comments. The bad taste (and possible odor) are the least of my worries. I only have that taste sometimes, not everyday, not even full days. It started after PATM, not directly after but much later. I do not think it has to do with PATM. It is also happens less now.

I already use a tongue scraper, and floss (not often..)
I don't know how many people with PATM have a bad taste, it might be something else.

I have Gilbert's Syndrome (liver related) which is noticed by accident/coincidence. It can cause mild jaundice from time to time. I do not use any medication. I could not find anything related to PATM but since it's liver related it can be anything..XD Though everything including enzymes seem to be OK with my liver (except a little elevated bilirubin off course).

@All
My PATM is not as worse as it used to be, its a lot better. At the beginning, people also rubbed their face and got watery eyes. I even once made tears drop from a girl sitting in front of me in the train, ruining her makeup... I felt so bad.

I do not have to have a runny nose to effect people like some of you said. I do not have the PATM reaction myself.
can i just rub the leaves of sage to my  skin and where did you rub it when you felt it in the stomach......or does it have to be the seeds or leaves will do?
I also drink mainly water. I drank lots of water for one month because of that my urine was clear in color which is normal. But even after months of drinking less water my urine stays clear and sometimes is light yellow. Don't really know if this is something. It's probably because i lately (last months) drink more water instead of orange juice which was my main liquid intake then but now is replaced by water.
Hi again,

After doing a bunch of 180s on some theories, here is where I am now.

1. The fibers are there, 100%. Have masking tape ready, when you feel the bite, hit the spot with masking take and you will catch a tiny fiber, not visible without a microscope, unless you know what you are looking for, like 1/128 of an ". Im batting 1000, every time I get a nasty bite, I catch a fiber, so bites are fibers.

2. Unfortunately I have changed my theory on this following point. THE FIBERS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE OF US. 100%. The simple explanation here is and I actually saw a fiber stuck on a nose hair and I was looking at it and it suddenly got sucked up my nose like a vacum. Our bodies have figured out how to dispose of these fibers in a great way, as far as our body is concerned. Meaning those fibers get into our system and then have to come out, they do via our pores. These fibers are exactly like ones on all my  Levis and cotton stuff. I put my mini scope to all kinds of clothes in my closet and those same exact fibers on cotton only. I know it sounds crazy to have fibers out of our skin, they are there. Like I said, get the tape, catch a fiber, EVERY TIME. Not a glob like the Internet M sites, no, after you know what to look for, to the naked eye, it will be like a barely visible dot.

I think its a simple explanation now, again, we take in those fibers and our body takes them right back out. But why us? Im still believing it is a magnetic issue and that is why  those fibers go into our bodies in the first place. We are sick or producing some chemical or antibody that makes us attract line and micro lint. Big lint never makes it inside our body, yuo can see it, microlint, you cant see.

Why those fibers? and not the others that are the same? Because they come pre-charged out of our body. Somehow our body both attracts these microfibers, we breath them and we have to expel them and they come out via pores, and they are small enough, but you do feel the "bite",  THE BITE SENSATION IS A PARTICLE BREAKING THROUGH YOUR PORES, so when they come out, they are magnetically charged and full of our germs to give to others fast. Diff between us and all, is they dont have a heavy static signature as we do.  

So, static spray no good.  I put a Volt meter across my hands and I got 100 mV, or .1 V or one tenth of a volt. My wife had much much less...

Now that Im 100% sure what this is, and what is causing the reactions, the particles, and yes COMING FROM INSIDE OUR SKIN, *****, BUT TRUE. This is Morgelons, but not like the Internet, like I said, I plan to document this very soon with an Internet scope so show the fibers.

So, a sickness of some kind is making us attract lint and those black microfibers, that look like they come of my jeans! I breathe the fibers, because they are attracted to my lungs and its a never ending cycle. I produce fibers that then go right back into my body and others body also.
For a moment there I was leaning to these being live little micro maggots, and what we see is the "cocoon". The crawling sensation seems like a live bug has to be there, yet, I only get the fibers. Crawling sensation may just be the static moving the particle, but an alternate theory of these being almost invisible mites and these fibers are actually the cocoon left behind, but identical fibers are on Jeans, other than mine and jeans seem to have tons of them, and polyester stuff had no fibers under the scope. The fiber theory really fells right and Im sorry to say, I am so sure now of this insane idea that fibers are coming from our skin, but I can show anyone. I want to find not a believer in M, no I want the most skeptical person, with a roll of tape and a 100x scope. I will go 1000% meaning, every time I feel a bike, i will hit that spot with tape and catch the particle.  

So, why??

Im still thinking of a device that can attract these particles with a stronger pull than those people that get hit with them.I fell now that I know that it is, its easier, even if this notion of particles coming from inside of us. Our bodies are amazing and they expel waste in many ways.

Not to stop our body from attracting these particles and make a device that can become a high power electromagnet and see if that can attract those particles. I tried a regular magnet, but did not work and these are coming off our cotton clothes, specifically Levis. I dont know if i filled them up with fibers or they filled me up, the fibers on jeans and one coming from inside our body are the same

Good night to all. .

I have yet to actually see the fiber coming out with my scope, so Im waiting for a bite where I can put the scope fast to see what is going on there at the bite spot.

gn
Sorry all.

Im in shock.

We have things growing out of us. They are alive, OMG.

Hey are alike anemonie, with a black head and you cn mess with them and they retract all the way down and then come up. Those things produce these fibers, I saw one tiny one being released by one of these things growing in our skin.

Im sorry this sounds like Im crazy, but we all know we are not. At fist it looks like a small hair, but the head is black and the stem is lighter. I tried to pull one out with my tweaser, but tweasers way to big and around those things there is a ring. Im sorry, but its nasty, but now I know...

Im sure nobody beleives me. Is this a parasite?  A fungus? I saw it, its alive and comes out and in. Looks like a hair, but its not. I would touch it with a pin and it would retract and wrap around the pin. UGHHHH

GO GET A ******* MICROSCOPE AND STOP ******* AROUND ALL. THEY ARE $10 ON EBAY.
After I get confirmation from any of you which will be soon, we will form a group, retain a lawyer and go to the CDC with this and ask for immediate funding to cure this, unless its some parasite that can die with parasite meds. Im going to try some of that. is this some type of undiscovered parasite? These things are few and far between, meaning you have to look around till you find not just the fibers, lots of those, but the things that are groowing out of us. If you see a round black head, thats it. I saw some, but today I saw them retracted up...
detox, detox, detox your body( consistently) and start eating  plant based foods !!!!                  

what are u putting inside your body ?

take your vitamins,herbs, supplements, sauna, water etc.

p.s. I do NOT or ever had these : "bite sensations" or fibers or skin itchiness or  crawling sensation - so I am NOT in the morgellons camp !!!!

you ok man?
Can you point me in the right direction about Xuria because I couldn’t find any link.
I was told that things don’t come up the oesophagus because of sphincters,,, forgot their individual names. Maybe it’s a combination then.

Conceivably the idea that patm could be an enzyme disorder is a pretty good one. I sometimes speculate it to be so but there is one catch I couldn’t quite get through. If it’s an enzyme problem it would also mean it’s a genetic disorder. And if it’s a genetic disorder, we should have had PATM since we were young. And if not, it should all show at a certain age, for example puberty - 14-17yrs old, or 40s because of testosterone drop.
But if we look at the survey that we’ve just had done by theproblemsolver, you’d see that the age when patm showed up oscillate and varies enormously,,, ranging from as far as almost infant level up to the late 40s. tmau like any other genetic disease reveals right from birth and throughout a person’s lifetime. And if the enzyme idea is to be pursuit still then there’s one choice left. A mutation. Would you agree it’s a mutation?
I hope you’re not right coz then things won’t be very good for many. Thanks for the info though.
@LookingForPATMfix. I encourage your research. After all that's what we've all been looking for on this forum, a PATM fix. Don't you think it will be wonderful to one day look back and say this is the organism that gave us PATM? I for one would not be too comfortable to be PATM free but remain ignorant as to what organism caused it. Bickering on who stinks and who does not won't take us forward. To me stench, itching are both synonymous with PATM. How can someone discredit LookingForPATMfix's method of research before even proving him wrong? Is it because the microscope is not handled by a doctor? I think it is wise for us to have a number of PATMers doing this experiment before giving negative sentiments. It is sweet to be PATM free. But sweeter still knowing what afflicts us. May God bless us all.
@WorsethanJob, don't worry. No one is stabbing anyone’s back. That’s what research and science is all about. Question is a necessary part of research. If we just took everything without questioning then we’ll be the blindest group in this site and we’d continue to progress very slowly as we’ve done for the past…what? 4 years now.
My question to Aussie12363 is a straightforward question. I’m sure he’s thinking about it as I have before but had no answer. If you sit down and read it carefully you’ll understand the problem I came across as things don’t add up! There’s answer but we don’t know yet. Get critical! I accept your criticism, welcome.
What I brought up in the previous post is a legitimate question. I wanted to find out what was the problem to begin with and I got my answer and some criticised and I answered..regardless who’s right.. debate is a necessary step.... it’s just the way facts finding works. It’s part of discussion and debate. We shouldn’t be intimidated to question as long as it’s done in good spirit. I am with you in encouraging everyone to research. The candida idea was scrutinized back and forth by us all for over a year or maybe more before it got to where it is now, so should any other viewpoint. Good luck!
@gethealthy21. Hey friend, you got me wrong. It's not your post to Aussie12363 I complainend about. Infact the issues you raise about this disease possibly not being genetic are in line with my belief. I respect and approve most of what you've posted because seemingly we've gone through pretty much the same experiences, especially the length of time. I'm in my 20th year with this. My gripe was with your statement: 'Are you alright man?' @LookingForPATMfix after he posted about the living organism he picked up on his microscope. I found it to be in bad taste, don't you think? But again, I'm sorry if I've quoted you wrongly.
Roll  a lint roll all over your body, you will see massive amt of those small particles and then after than on a second run they are not there. Could reduce release level. Roll a masking take lint remover on your body, the ones for clothes.  Massive amts of those small fibers are clearly visible. After its clean. I will see what that looks like after a day and see if reactions go down. Im hopeful.
ROLL EVERY MILLIMETER OF YOUR BODY WITH A LINT REMOVAL ROLL. THE ONES THAT YOU PEEL THE SHEETS FOR CLOTHES. MY FIRST RUN PRODUCED HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF THOSE ON THE MASKING TAPE. SUBSEQUENT ROLLS ARE CLEAN!!!!!! THIS HAS TO REDUCE REACTIONS BY A TON.

LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR MY SKIN TO GET FULL AGAIN.

LETS SEE WHAT THE ROLL LOOKS LIKE TOMORROW.
I go back and read my posts and even I don't believe them. IF after all this de-fiber-istaion with the roller process and if I still  get the same reactions, fiber theory is dead.
PATM by definition means something comes out that causes reactions in others.

Ordinarily we have 10x more micro organisms than our own cells in and on our  bodies. So it would be no surprise to see stuff on the skin when magnified.

Does this mean we have morgellons when we see something under microscope, no, because there is stuff there anyway that is different to morgellons.

Now could particles released by bacteria or fungus on the skin cause the PATM reaction, yes it is possible.

But PATM is an indication that the body is not working properly thereby allowing these organisms to prosper. We need to heal and detox, build up the immune system,.
THATS IT!!!!!!!! EUREKA

I NAILED IT. THE LINT ROLL DID IT.
I STILL FEEL THE BITING, BUT BECASE IM NOT CURED, BUT THE MASSIVE AMT OF FIBERS THAT WAS ON MY BODY IS NOT, SO NOW TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET INFESTED. I WILL LINT ROLL EVERY DAY. YOU STILL EMIT PARTICLES, BUT BELIEVE ME, WE CAN LIVE WITH THAT. IF THIS HAS YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN, DROP ALL YOU ARE DOING, GET A LINT REMOVAL ROLL AND ROLL IT MULTIPLE TIMES OVER EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY.

IT WORKED, IT WORKED. I WENT TO A BASKETBALL GYM W MANY PEOPLE, AND NOTHING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

PLEASE CONFIRM!!!
My Small daughter used to :"snork" every time we wreslted, and luckily the effect on my kids was not constant and they had that "immunity" but if you look very very close, all will show some reaction. Scratch etc. Well, I just wrestled with my daughter for 30 mins and no snorks. I almost think that this is a good dream and it may end. Still, i can "feel" the fibers being made or something, the bites, but no more reactions. Seems like lint rolling will be needed daily.

I TICKLED MY DAUGHTER FOR 30 MINUTES AND NO SNORK. A FIRST IN YEARS.

STILL, WE ARE NOT CURED. Those things are producing these fibers.

Good night!!!
Hey I got these postings off the creepy crawely itchy forum

Seems like they worked out it is fungus/mold not morgellons

HI MY 6 YEAR OLD SON & I ARE GOING THRU THE EXACT SAME THING AND I FINALLY HAVE IT NARROWED DOWN TO MOLD/FUNGUS SPORES DUE TO SPRING FLOODING EVERY YEAR OR A MYIASIS INFECTION. COULD BE BOTH FLY'S ARE ATTRACTED TO MOLD/FUNGUS SMELLS... LOOK UP EFFECTS OF MOLD SPORES GONE AIRBORNE AND U WILL SEE THAT EXPOSURE TO MOLD CAN MAKE YOU HAVE INTENSE ITCHING,FEELING OF BUGS CRAWLING ON YOU DUE TO THE MOLD COULS ACTUALLY BE GROWING ON/IN YOU...ETC... IT IS WORSE IN MY HOUSE IN MY BEDROOM(WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE RIGHT OVER WHERE THE FLOODING HAPPENS TO BE THE WORST)... MUST BE A CONNECTION... SO NO IT IS NOT IN YOUR HEAD! ALL THESE DAMN DOCTOR'S SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT WE ALL GO THROUGH FOR JUST ONE DAY AND THEY WOULD CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARD"DELUSIONS"
Reply

HBdadon

Feb 04, 2011
To: jenma
I think your on to something in regards to the mold exposure, our old apartment had it, where this all started. Now, in regards to the bed, it's not that the area is exposed to mold, it's simply that these critters are where they know you will be, trust me.

Now, with all that said. If everyone here is not knowing already this is "Morgellons", the name does not fit but that's what it's being called right now. It's not a condition, it's a bug.

My best advice is to start on MMS right now, Miracle Mineral Solution. You can get some on Amazon. However, this is only part of the protocol and required months of use to get the job done. I've been taking it 1 week, crawling like crazy right now as I type this (sitting in my bed).

Once you get the MMS you need to:

1. Take it as instructed, start with 1 drop and increase slowly, I add a drop every 2 days.
2. Buy the rest of Mel's protocol found at http://howicuredmorgellons.com/melsprotocol/
3. Exercise and drink lots of water, don't forget this.
4. Vacuum daily, hepa filter.

Some of this stuff I haven't event even started yet, like Exercise (new gym i joined opens Monday then it begins) but I believe it's all that's needed to get this **** knocked out.

Oh yea, I'm taking a pro-biotic, available at Wal-Mart called "accuflora - The good stuff from yogurt". It's low cost, 60 caplets come in a box, a month supply. It keeps my bow movements regular, I think it's important, very!

Lastly, I've gotten lots of messages about http://lymephotos.com/ and I'm likely to start that protocol also, have a look for yourself. This year this problem will be over for us!!!

IF YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, DON'T LEAVE US IN THE DARK, COME BACK AND TELL WHAT U DID!!!!
Reply

jenma

Feb 10, 2011
To: HB dadon
Hi, how are you doing? We are actually alot better but, we have been before and It comes back full force??? I started that bath treatment w/ sun laundry detergent,color safe bleach, alfalpha tablets and i added a whole box of baking soda and soaked for an hour atleast... Try it and see if it works??? good luck... Jennifer
Reply

esha812

Feb 17, 2011
To: All
Hello all,

I am experiencing the very exact thing I went to the hospital they kept me for 5 days and could not find anything wrong but tied to convince me to see a psychiatrist and gave me a prescription of Seroquel.. FYI it did not help I'm convince it is my nerves but the strange thing about it all i can touch my skin and feel them moving it is driving me insane if anyone of you find the solution please let me know.. Thanks you in advance.-- also they did run a check for gallbladder disease negative.
Reply

HBdadon

Feb 18, 2011
To: jenma
I'm about the same, for the first time I do feel like I am winning though. Today I took a dose of MMS straight, no mix, it hurt like hell!  My head broke out all over (currently bald so it's easy to see), it looks crazy, like a bunch of things came out.

Also wiped a bug off the side of my mouth earlier, little black thing as has been described by so many.

You said your family is doing better now, what got you there?

To esha812, forget the doctor for now, unless you can find one that treats "morgellons", which depending on where you live is prob not going to happen. The CDC is investigating this entire thing, their recent study is done and we are awaiting their analyst. They did however send out a letter to all medical associations, you can download it on the CDC website, great thing to take to the Doc with you so they know ur not full of craziness, which so far is the only response I've got, I haven't went to the doctor since this started, and wont, until I hear of them treating it successfully or the CDC discovers what the hell it is.

In the end God never does wrong, and he will bring us all through, always has.
Reply

itichycreepycrawly588

Feb 18, 2011
To: anyone
I have same symptoms: very  itchy sensation behind my right shoulder blade, same place every time; creepy crawling on my face and legs and my hair too believe it or not.  I never see anything but it's gotten so much worse it's scary and now I'm happy to know that I'm not crazy but has anyone ever found a solution?  I've been having this for several months now.
thanks
Reply

tle002

Feb 24, 2011
To: HBdadon
I have basically the same problem as you. After 8 doctors, thinking I'm crazy or a dope head, I have been doing my own research and experments trying to solve this traumatizing nightmare. Recently, I have researched the fungas and mold issue. I have a 2008 GMC Sierra. When I first bought it, it had a horrible odor coming out of the air conditioner. The dealership said that was because it had set up for a while. I have brought it back numerous times to try to get them to fix the problem, but they don't know how and they want. I purchased a mold kit from Lowes and sent it to the lab to have it analized. The results came back, with 3 types of mold.
Since I have had this truck several health problems have occured along with the bugs. I have taken every kind of anti parasite medication that is on the market.
Now, I am taking anti-fungal medication and the crawling is almost gone. The sores that look like bite marks are almost gone. I think that the mold caused the fungas to grow all over my body and under my skin. Then the fungas gnats were attracted to it and then they moved in. Today, I am going to a new doctor to see if she will give me some stronger anti-fungal medication. After 2 years, this nightmare has to end.
guys..i have been following a strict no sugar diet for a week..well, i can see fiber like things coming out of my stool.. its probably worms or something..also my gets red sometime and i can again see wormlike things coming out..dunno what it all means..hope i am getting cured!!
-starts slow clap- bravo sir it looks like u have solved a part of the puzzle. I am not a regular poster but have lurked on these boards for some time and also suffer with this horrible "condition" I have come to some conclusions on some issues after reading this board for some time:

1. Some people on this board are perhaps paranoid scizophrenics and do not actually have PATM at all but a psychiatric disorder.

2. PATM is in actuality a very real malady and an extremly terrible one at that which can even lead to despair of ones life.

3. I believe PATM and what is known on the internet as Morgellons are in fact one in the same.

4. The morgellon symptom that seems to stick out for all of us is itching skin, what appears to be a crawling type sensation on the skin at times, possible skin lesions or skin problems ( i'm not sure if the Morgellons is the cause of this one) and lastly

5. There is in fact some type of fiber coming off of our bodies that is making people itch, scratch, cough, sneeze, rub their nose, start to run a temperature or feel sick, etc.

6. Though many people have said that changing your diet will get rid of this I know for a fact that this is a long shot. That is like saying changing your diet will get rid of metastatic cancer. I know these people mean well but it is highly doubtful this will work against this disease.

7. We need to find out what exactly is this fiber, is it a parasite, or something completely different. and for that matter where does it come from which is perhaps even more mysterious then what it actually is... and lastly how do we kill it

8. To all those suffering from this disease I know your intense struggle as it is my own. Do not give up on yourself or your life we will beat this thing because i search for an answer and fight it until my very last breathe.

God have mercy on us please help all of us who are suffering with this condition and all those who suffer in this cold relentless world. Stay strong guys and keep up the good fight. God bless to everybody on this board.
It has also occured to me that this mysterious dust/fibers that we are giving off is rarely mentioned by people when we are around even though some of it in the right indoor light conditions is visible to the human eye.

To the unaware person this looks simple like a dust particle that is slightly longer then a normal dust particle ( they are still pretty damn small) but i digress I believe that this fiber/dust is what is causing the PATM symptoms in other people.

As to what morgellons is and where it comes from that is the real question.
Is it bacterial, viral, a fungus, a micro organism, a bug, some type of undiscovered parasite, or something even different then all of that...

Theres no doubt in my mind that this disease that we all have is one of the strangest diseases this earth has ever seen for example i've seen people reacting with PATM symptoms and scratching in the car behind me or in front of me at times... its happened too many times to be coincidence at this point.

I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't even doubt it if this thing in fact came from somewhere in outer space. As in some micro-organism that lived somewhere else before it somehow got here on earth but again i don't have any answers at this time because this disease is that weird.
PATM and Morgellons have nothing to do with each other. I don’t even know why morgellons is brought up in this forum.

I have a 20x * 40x microscope and not once have I seen these so called bugs. I can go to the lab to test if I needed higher magnification but this one is more powerful than the $10 one on ebay as suggested by LookingForPATMfix. It is self-evident however when you play around with a microscope for a long time that even bigger celled unicellular organism would hardly show up at all. Giant cells like onion, garlic, gametes (i.e. human), and root tips cells of most plants would show up as little dots. Most of these need some kind of dye to even show up at all as they are transparent in most cases.To zoom even further for a better view, you need at least a light-microscope with a total magnification of at least 2000x which you’ll have to buy a very expensive one instead or just go to a lab like I do.

I usually take my digital camera and take shots or video clips then zoom it up on my computer (put digital camera at high resolution). As I’ve always had a microscope lying around in the house, you’d see that fibres usually show up in any specimen that you take but it’s colorless so often ignored. Even the lens you have to clean regularly to get rid of all kind of fibres presumably came from your carpet, newspapers, cat etc.. I don’t know as I’m never that curious where they came from.

Note that Morgellons was investigated by CDC under direction of US congress. After years of investigation with millions of dollars spent, they concluded the fibers are “delusional infestation” as they put it.

They have the best scientists with all kind of multi-million dollar equipments including electron microscopes etc, and then suddenly out of the blues come some unknown guy and grabs a $10 microscope from eBay and tells you otherwise. Maybe you guys believe it but I don’t and for a moment I thought he was pulling my leg.

But on the other hand, patm is not even accepted by Docs as a real disease either. And so what we want is for the scientific community to help us and do the same research with the same fancy equipments and then conclude and not the other way round. But they’ve condemned patm sufferers by coming up with a hypothesis based on our explanations and doom us as mental patients without even lifting a single fingernail to carry out an experiment. That’s not science and as long as we have not been diagnosed using the proper scientific sense, we are not crazy as have been deduced and therefore still considered an unknown illness.

Sorry LookingForPATMfix but I don’t see your black head organism under the microscope as described. Merely by just thinking about it reasonably there are things that don’t add up here. How do you explain these biological entities that don’t appear to crave anyone else other than yourself? I mean it doesn’t like to infest your wife, kid or anyone else. It should spread like any other communicable disease as jumping from one skin layer and burrowing into another isn’t that hard considering that leprosy causing germs can, but they’re smaller and almost immobile in comparison.
If  you supposition were to come true, people would wake up in the morning and be horrified by breaking news of mass epidemic outbreaks in your area from an organism of unknown origin but that has never happened to any of the sufferers.

Patm suffers usually are singled out in a family and no one else seem to get infected. PATM and Morgellons are totally two different things, end of story!!!!

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN !!!!!!    

" Patm and Morgellons ARE TOTALLY TWO DIFFERENT THINGS"
I'm happy to report that my PATM reactions have been greatly reduced. I would say that my symptoms have been reduced by about 90%. Once in a while somebody will have reactions to me, but its only when I speak directly to them and they are within a couple of feet from me. I have to say that eating healthy foods/water have really helped me. If I start to drink coffee or eat sugar based foods then the reactions slowly come back. I know that most everybody has had these symptoms at one  point or another but few can say that they have lived with this 20 years or more. Bottom line is I never felt better, Eat healthy, drink alote of water,exercise, and we can live in harmony alongside everyone else. Thank You God!
Hi -- Xuria is a name the scientist made up; X being unknow -- not sure about the microscopic fibre bug lead -- my PATM is worse when ever i consume items with sulfite preservatives in them, the obvious ones wine beer processed meats etc -- and just about everything is effected by sulfiting -- i think white rice white flour white sugar white salt (apparrantly not sea salt)etc etc. though perhaps the bug idea is exacebated by the sulfite/sulfar content in foods.
Rhodanses and sulfite oxidase are enzymes that convert dangeroues sulfites to life giving sulfur -- I'll go and see a specialist gasto doc about the  faultly enzyme possibility and get some advise off a pro... best of luck all!
i'll let you know if anything significant comes up about the defective or missing enzyme -- by the way, these posts by y'all have been invalubale
what a blessing, thank you God !!!!!  so happy for u -  Congratulations ray2502, keep up the excellent work !!!!

sweet peace is priceless !!!!
@LookingForPATMfix
What are the results of your lint rolling now? Does your daughter still show no reactions? what about other people? Did the lint rolling really help?

I don't know if PATM is morgellons but I think that more will get it soon or later if this continues.

@ALL
" That study revealed that the unusual fibers seen in the animal disease were similar to those seen in and under the skin of people worldwide who suffer from Morgellons disease. The new study confirms that Morgellons disease is not a delusional illness, as some in the medical community maintain."

" The findings are consistent with the 2012 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publication stating that over 80% of non‐biopsy material taken from patients had a protein composition.

“This study puts the final nail in the coffin of delusional disease that these patients have been labeled with,” stated Dr. Stricker. “It proves that Morgellons disease is a physiologic illness. From here on, scientists will be able to move forward in finding a cause and a cure.” "

Morgellons Study Cited by Faculty of 1000
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9616173.htm

I don't know much about morgellons, but found this when searching for it.

I might have morgellons, I do have a light shocking and prickling sensation mainly on my legs, i do think it can be described as tiny bugs crawling on my skin (which is what i first thought). I do not have any visible unusual things that can be seen with my eyes.
wait i do have something, some kind of rash with red dots on the inside facing parts of my knees. strangely not the outer sides. i remember having this, just didn't know i still had it, if it is in anyway related off course.

These, prickling/biting and shocking sensation i had before PATM
no sorry. The chinese doctor also gave me some pills. they are called xiang sha yang wei wan. it's to help balance your stomach qi or something like that. It's used to help with mild gastritis, gas, bloating, indigestion. I don't know if it will help if you don't have any of those.
Good on you ray! That’s a good start.
That the prize of sticking to the diet. I’m at the moment having a very hard time. I just had fried chicken the night before and a friend of mine came to visit. That was unexpected. I normally treat myself like this if I’m not going to see anyone for a week or two. That was a mistake. He had to leave early coz he was coughing so much that his head started to throb.
I know I should have gotten stuck to my diet as always but I usually crave and often at times give up for a moment.
I’m heading out for a run to sweat myself as much as possible but I’ll have some turmeric first. God Bless and keep it up.
It’s funny how the investors are already Morgellon advocators and some on the Morgellons foundation. Link below is an unbiased link about Morgellons that most people read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

And for that matter, we all know anyone can come up with a website and let alone post an article but how reliable is it. For instance, the one bellow - its discrediting the entire PRWeb website. Should we believe it?

http://searchengineland.com/how-prweb-helps-distribute-crap-into-google-news-sites-140597

Mark Zuckerberg built his first famous one in a single night. How reliable the information inside is the big question.
Faculty of 1000 – looked it up but it has this block on Wikipedia before the starting of the page “This article appears to be written like an advertisement. Please help improve it by rewriting promotional content from a neutral point of view and removing any inappropriate external links. (December 2012)” Whenever I see something like that it usually means there’s something fishy about it and not worth trusting. “Neutral point of view” phrase is clearly indicating personal agendas or biasness.
Regardless, whether Morgellon is real or not is irrelevant. The big question is, what’s that got to do with PATM, and that’s just as puzzling as one might ask what’s rickets or leprosy got to do with PATM. Morgellons is about a rash skin condition and and PATM is about allergic reaction. It’s like if someone advocates Alzheimer awareness in this forum but what’s that got to do with PATM is the compelling argument and it’s hard to understand the relationship,, how does one associate them. It’s possible that you may have more than one unrelated condition but you try and merge them into one.

Convince us of the relationship and we’ll believe but I doubt you would coz it’s quite hard given that I’ve always used a microscope as I was science student like most here in High School. I took up a computing career instead but my love for bio, chem and physics is still the same. I still look at specimens both provided by myself or from a Lab as one of my hobbies.
I looked up LookingForPATMfix microscope on Ebay – the one he was using and the truth is, it doesn’t look like a microscope. It only has a total mag of 100x. I believe it’s supposedly for young people to get a hang of before using a real one at school so its good preparation for HS. A real one used for proper analysis has at least a stage for the slides and several alternative lenses for different specimen sizes.

The one I have lying around my house is 800x (customized) and even that I don’t count as powerful for it’s equivalent to any other handed out to HS students. I usually walk to my cousin’s lab where he’s got light microscopes many mag. more times as mine. And I swear I’ve NEVER seen these bugs that LookingForPATMfix explained, neither has my cousin. If LookingForPATMfix were right about these black headed bugs, it would show up in my microscope the size of dinosaurs and that’s extremely hard to miss by anyone. I’ve seen all kind of fibres within my slides and they look just as if you look at the fibres that make up paper etc. They’re usually colourless until prepared using special dyes. A strand of hair looks like a big crowbar at about 400x. I usually take pics or video clips if it’s a bug i.e. an ant, and analyse using the computer coz I can zoom it further if needed. When not trained using a microscope, it is easy to misinterpret things. For example, incorrectly prepared slides with air bubbles can show up as organisms similar to protozoas and normal fibres twisted in some weird ways can appear as some freakish eukaryote organism.

You are right! I just tried to find more info about it and could not find much. I should have checked its validity. before posting something like this.

The results for me actually doesn't matter for me. If they call it delusional parasitosis or not. Its more about the things we know we have just like PATM even though doctors do not believe us.

Yes it's about having things in common like you said. I know the crawling sensation has been mentioned before, I don't know if all these were also suggesting to have something to do with morgellons or not, but it would still not be enough to say PATM is Morgellons and i do not say that. I do want to keep the possibility open for myself but do not want to change this forum in a morgellons forum if there is no clear relation to PATM.

Research is welcome. I also would like to know what happened to LookingForPATMfix's lint roller results. I would want to try it out but not know, the results would not be accurate.
I did the inner side wrist touching with my tongue and yes it stinks. I will do this multiple times a day over maybe a week period to test if it is constant. and if it only happens when having that bad taste or always.
I also welcome experimentation and research. But I will normally want to reason against elements of biasness in research/experiments posters may be trying to establish because most of us are just ordinary people and leaving ideas like that unchallenged will stick to the minds of both members and lurker alike. And to me, that’s dangerous because it will head things in the wrong direction. Let the experiment speak for itself is the best approach, no addition nor subtraction from it to suit oneself’s hypothesis. History is littered with experiments that have gone wrong because scientist wanted to twist things to what they believe it should; even Einstein did such mistakes and regretted it in his last few days.

I did the vegetarian diet without even believing it and sure enough it does decrease patm reaction as supported by most even though I thought it was a crazy idea at first. It usually takes weeks and diet has to be strict in combination with other supplements and ingredients for it to show but sure enough it does eventually work. Regrettably I often forget and drinks sweeten coffee with milk or a cheeseburger and pam! I’m back to stage one. I’d love if something would heal me forever but at this stage I haven’t found any. I still haven’t got IthyLife’s Sage to try out adding to my diet.. that’s my next goal but work is always bothering me.

@ItchyLife, tell us how it’s been so far with Sage.
I don’t usually do the inner side wrist thing as I’m always confident with my breath but if I do, it normally takes about 6-8 hours before I smell anything, usually after I get off work. That exceeds most people but that’s because I take care of my oral health pretty well. After going vegetarian, it would take all day and also to bed..but I still brush my teeth before going to bed regardless. Having patm and BB would probably be a very bad experience.

Incidentally this is a bit of information that I don’t know how relevant to your problem but I might as well spit it out. I had a friend who was in Afghanistan who came back with some skin rash problem. He didn’t know what it was but he healed it by bathing with cider vinegar. Now I don’t know if it’s true or whether it worked but it’s a “try at your own risk” thing. I am just saying because you say you have a skin problem. Please be cautious if so choose to try - Cider Vinegar is about 5-10% acetic acid and can burn your skin or any microbiological life form in high concentration. Good luck on your pursuit and I do hope you find your answers. Have a nice day!

go to the sauna also if u can and detox, detox, detox your body and try to eat plant based food choices THIS IS THE ROAD TO PATM FREEDOM

WE ARE ADDICTED TO PROCESSED FOODS AND THIS IS WHAT IS CAUSING PATM

AND ALSO WE ARE ADDICTED TO MEAT -

u found out with your friend after u ate that fried chicken and your friend had a coughing episode at your house and had to leave to get relief
Yes, addicted, that's the right word. I was tempted because the delicious smell was just irresistible.. even though I knew what would happen next. Now I’m back to veg & brown rice & supplements etc..
So the cleanse didn't end up "curing" me but it surely did help. I think a healthy diet as many have mentioned is very important for our overall health and to help combat PATM...

That being said I have something else to share with everyone that my doctor has started me on to help with PATM, balancing my hormones and helping with anxiety... It is also very cheap which is a HUGE plus for everyone. I'm talking about VITAMIN B6. Vitamin B6 has numerous health benefits including regulating the nervous system, balancing hormones, digesting proteins, plays a role in the activity of over a hundred enzymes therefore playing a huge role in the digestive process.

This site goes into more details:
http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/7-health-beneits-of-vit-b6.html

and you can do more research by simply googling B6 health benefits

My doctor has told me to share that it is important to take the pharmacy grade B6... and that can be bought from this website:

https://nutri-dyn.com/customer/
-click the letter B
-Find B6: 100 capsules for $12.00
-Check out and make an account (the registration code you have to use is 440192... you can't order without that code)
-My doctor has me taking ONE capsule per day so one bottle lasts 100 days... And if you do your research you will see it is important not to take more than 100 mg per day anyways

I have just received mine in the mail and will start taking it tomorrow..

Wanted to pass this along and hope that it can help us!! if you can talk to a doctor before taking it that would be great but if not just be cautious not to overdo it and listen to your body!!
God Bless you ALL!!!!
-tennis89

since you guys are taking about vitamin B6, do any of you have b12 deficiency? The little half moons on my nails disappeared and my nails started growing real slow during the period when I was really smelly and my abdomen was hurting.

Bragg's apple cider vinegar is the best on the planet
i take b12 , b6, zinc, vitamin E, echinacea with golden seal,vitamin d3 and c,turmeric capsules, kyolic garlic, cayenne, vitalogic adrenal and kidney formula and will always have my daily Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics
i dont think our PATM has anything 2 do with morgellons. I've been in the "Dead Sea" only my head was out, still there were people coughing around me, i think aj129 might be pointing to right direction, stomach infection or sth similar.

Although I've been having PATM 4 almost 2 years, and every 6months i do blood tests, the doctors says everything is good.

I Just learned to live with PATM... and practice my daily life as before, i even sometimes 4get that i have PATM.
how do you do that?
i can't take PATM anymore but im just trying to enjoy life
PATM has given me a fear of coughing, everytime i hear a cough my heart jumps as if i got scared
Detox

Make sure you poo poo regularly at least once a day. Do enema or colonic.
Exercise or long walking helps, get fiber from fruit and veg.

Don't eat processed food, don't eat meat. Try to do organic, eat lots of veg and fruit. Juice fruit and veg.

Detox - use a far infrared saunu or sauna, bath in sea salt or epsom salt 2 or 3 times a week max. Dry skin brush every day. Use natural cleaning products and deodorant, rub in magnesium chloride over body

Do liver flushes

include garlic, tumeric, cayenne pepper, lemons in your diet or juice

take probiotic preferably natural like rejevalac

Learn how to relax and also get good sleep

All these things help get your organs working properly plus make your body the kind of body that the microbes, mold and fungus will leave.

PATM is a result of a toxic, acid body. and resultant overgrowth of molds fungus and bacteria

EXCELLENT, U ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!
Problem seems to be foul-smelling sweat or what is called 'bromhidrosis'. Bromhidrosis is a condition of abnormal or offensive body odour, to a large extent determined by apocrine gland secretion, although other sources may play a role. Sudoriferous (sweat) glands are divided into two types: apocrine and eccrine. Improved hygiene and topical therapy are the main treatment options for mild cases of bromhidrosis and may include the following:

Washing the underarm at least twice daily with germicidal soap.
    Regular shaving of underarm hair to prevent accumulation of bacteria and sweat on hair shafts.
    Prompt removal of sweaty clothing.
    Use of topical deodorants.
    Treatment of coexisting skin conditions such as intertrigo, erythrasma and trichomycosis axillaris.
    Electrolysis to remove hair shaft and follicle.

http://doctor.ndtv.com/faq/ndtv/fid/0018794/Do_people_around_me_sneeze_because_of_my_body_odour.html
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1072342-overview
Thanks for your research, but I prefer to use natural rather than chemical. Also  PATM is not associated with sweat smell but more of a fungal smell even if almost undetectable.
Talk about it M16HTYMADM00. I'd rather be struck by a bolt of lightning than here another killer cough/s. Before walking into a shop I suss out the queue - too long and ill grin and bear the torture - paradise when I finally get into my own car.
yes - we are very sensitive to coughs/sneezes areound us - I am thankful because this is how I finally became aware that I had the patm condition

so even though it is painfully embarrassing - it gave me the knowledge that I needed to take action to heal myself
Has anyone tallied or been cognisant of how many coughs, sneezes, throat-clears occurs in your company a day - rough estimate. Been a PATM-sufferer since September last year and tallied 5 just the other day.- my record I think. Please respond as I'm interested to know how severe my PATM is compared to others. And what is the rough effect of your PATM range as mine goes as far as affecting neighbours.
I know it is very hard, iam having it 4 almost 2 years. But at some point you have to decide to come over it and not let destroy your life. There is also a lot of people who don't react to us 4 some reason whatever, also i never isolate myself, i do also Sports(once a week), there no one really reacts to me. It is a  day in the Week where iam almost PATM free.

Thinking about it all the time drives you crazy, take it easy :). Except for this Problem i feel myself totally healthy, and thank god that i can wake up and accomplish my daily tasks.
Hey all. It's been over a year since I was on this forum last time.
I read the last 20 posts and honestly, I think there's been no advancement compared to last time I read in Oct 2011. I'm just saying, maybe supplements and changes in your diet won't help. Sleeping well and working out and tongue cleaning are the only things that helped me, but I also understand that won't necessarily work for all of you. Anyways I'm just telling you from the "third point of view", as someone who is directly comparing posts from now and a year ago. I DO appreciate all your efforts though.

Yet, this is not the reason why I'm posting.

Do any of you have PATM reactions to yourself?
Like you can't stop coughing and all, just like you have asthma.
There are some people who are in this situation. I read on PATM forum of another country (I'll keep my anonymity by not saying which country).
And that's starting to happen to me also so I'm extremely worried.

Hi sos93, I used to sometimes get allergic to myself, or whatever it was. I read somewhere that b12 deficiency can cause one to have allergic reaction like symptoms along with a whole bunch of other symptoms. I think that's what I had.
has anyone tried going off their diet that's working for you for more than a week? What happened, did you guys smell anything? If not, what about in enclosed spaces like in your car or room or something?

When it was at it's worst for me, the whole living room downstairs would smell strongly of garbage or so kind of weird intestinal smell that I don't really know how to describe. I couldn't smell it in my room though, and when I opened the window, the smell dissipated really quickly, unlike a fart which sticks around. The weird thing is that it can go through walls. When I sit in front of the house, whoever's in the living room would start coughing. When I'm in my room, my housemate in the room next to me would start coughing.

I don't have much of a smell anymore and people rarely cough around me but I still do notice that same smell sometimes but it's faint and you don't even notice that it's there after you've been in the room for a couple seconds. Some still react to it even though they get used to the smell.

My point is that since you guys have been on diets for so long, if we do have the same thing, it might be odorless or the odor could be extremely faint for you as compared to me. the only way to test is to go off your diet. It seems to me that you guys have spent so many years, so much money,  and so many different methods but they are all just reducing the symptoms and not getting rid of it completely. so why not do the opposite so the source of your odor or whatever can be located more easily?
  I am totally satisfied with my lifestyle change to plant based food choices, nuts,seeds, supplements, sauna and my better health and patm freedom ------

so why would I want to go back to eating "food" that I know is NOT good for my health ?????

with all due respect, no thank you - I am content with my new healthier lifestyle
@SOS93 I don't have the PATM reaction myself.

@All, about the bad taste in my mouth.

So far i noticed that i can smell it when i touch my wrist or hand with my tongue but ONLY when i have that bad taste in my mouth.

It does NOT smell or taste like something acid (like the taste of acid coming up from stomach), also Not bitter or metallic.
It DOES smell/taste like something in this direction: Fecal,Dead?,Fungus?

This could explain the attracting flies observation some people had mentioned before.

Once, a week ago maybe, when i sat in a really small (meeting) room at school after 30-60 minutes (don't remember how long) i could smell some faint odor. I just don't know what it smells like, it was a kind of dry foul air. I think it was overwhelming the clean air in this small room.

I think it has to do with my stomach or intestines or at least somewhere there. I did had gurgling sounds and the feeling of air bubbles moving inside my stomach and against my stomach wall/skin and also bursting. I don't have this anymore, only sometimes just a little, since i use probiotics now.
From the experience in the past 2 years when i am alone i am not allergic to myself, when there are people around me (radius about 200m) i sometimes react allergic to myself(or theoretically react to the people, because they react allergic to me and start getting sick).

@aj129 Exactly i noticed this 2 with the walls, when i am in Bed the neighbor in the house next door, keeps coughing the whole night.

About the odor it is difficult to tell, i think its normally that we dont smell ourselves, But i know when i am in a closed room with people every hour or 2 they open the windows. I asked people if i smell, but every1 said no. I think if i smell then the people would at least avoid sitting near me, but on the contrary by Sport or Work, every1 sits near me.

And Iam not on Diet, but i don't eat chicken anymore since PATM started i notice when eating chicken my sweat smells like Medicine. Thats the only think that changed to me.
i have had it for about 2 years but I affect people who have hayfever or who are ill and have a cold more I have noticed.
I eat chicken but it does not make me smell bad and like you I do sport but it's just I used to bear the reactions but recently when someone coughs I get scared and my heart jumps making me feel anxious and uncomfortable. Thanks for your advice
Google   Mineral Conductivity A Light Bulb Experiment Part 1

And watch the video

Great scientific experiment
hi there..well this morning I shook my hair..and there were a lot of clothlike fibers flying lazily around the air...is this the same one you see on your microscope...When i took garlic last night i felt that something was happeningi in my hair like when your having goosebumps,,so this morning I tried looking through with sunlight and jiggling my hair it showed lots of fibers..is it alive in the microscope and how can we get to find a medicine to kill it if its coming from the inside of our body which i very much believe...
What is that you tallied 5???
In my opinion if you are hearing 5 coughs daily, then you are not even suffering from real PATM.

I unfortunately face it every seconds in my office.
Every guy or the other starts sneezing, coughing or clearing throat loudly.

I have also noticed the impact is more in closed ac rooms.
I hear less of the coughs when I am in open and not so dense place.

I believe this has been curse to me.
Don't know what punishment god is giving me for.

It all started to me since last February 2011 an now it has been year still without any remedy or cure.
Feels like my life is geting wasted behind this gigantic problem.
Sometime I think why was I even born, just to suffer from PATM.
Also I think we are secreting allergens for sure which is the root cause of this problem.
Remember how people are allergic to cats, or dogs or some even from flowers.
I think same is the case with us that here we are producing this danders, histmaine or something through skin, saliva or breathing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergy_to_cats

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergen
exactly true what you say, we secrete all sorts of allergens. the dead skin, saliva, breath., and few people are not allergic to us.
in my case almost everyone reacts...
Yes the dander in cats and dogs is what makes people allergic to them. Now normal human beings shed quite a bit of skin fibers all the time but the issue is what is abnormal about us that we are shedding more skin fibers or that our fibers are somehow different from a regular persons...

Bottomline though many people dismiss it quite quickly I don't think morgellons can be ruled out completely and having a connection to PATM. But again even I am not 100% sure I just feel that there is some strange connection.

I do not believe this is caused by breathe since ive had people react clear across the other end of a store so that simply doesn't make any sense since I had not even walked over to that area yet. (this is from a store I had never been in before)

Saliva woudnt make sense either since  i doubt anyone of us as paranoid as we are goes aroud sneezing on people and spitting all over the place.

Dander is skin cells when they are shed off. Any indoor environment that human beings live in is made up of primarily human skin sheddings.

Still if that is the case what is so different about our skin and our skin sheddings that make people react as if we are extremly diseased and ill. Yet I myself don't have a teperature or feel "sick"

This board hasn't really made any progress in years on  real diagnosis i fear we may never know what is happening to us.
@smart64
Have you tried a plant based diet? Surely it should help reduce the effect. Try also to detox with epsom salt. I usually empty a 15g satchet of epsom salt in a 250 litres bottle full of water. It dissolves quickly and after a bath I simply spray it on my body. I either let it dry on me or simply wipe it off with a towel. Then I apply lotion and go for work. This method has helped heal my skin, reduce PATM and the smell. Don't give up. God is with you. You are not cursed. You are only sick. Do what others are doing on this forum to get relief.
i think we should look for answers in our lifestyle;i dont understand what could cause patm? the question is WHAT WE HAVE IN COMMON????
  for my part .i had a big pain and very depressed,but since i was teenager ,i eat only fast food and i drank lot of red bull .I never smoked or drank alcohol;i am just constipated since i was  17 years old .
  My only hope is someone in this forum ( Tennis ) who works with her doctor .for find a cure ...
the saddest part of this, is do not know who is our enemy, causing us this horrible disease never saw in medecine :(
great advice for smart64 -  excellent  worsethanjob !!!!
yes i used to eat fast food, junk food, processed food, meat - anything and everything

THANK GOD - I am now awake and i choose to eat a plant based diet, nuts, seeds, shrimp

NO MEAT,  NO DAIRY, NO GLUTEN, NO SUGAR ( i use Stevia)
What about lack of sleep? This is also something that can cause problems. Or maybe a sedentary lifestyle?
I know some of you do exercise, maybe not all?

For me it was minimal junk food, i eat that sometimes occasionally, but almost always homemade meals.
In about the same time when my PATM started was also the time in which i did not do any exercise, i was mostly sitting in front of a computer (longer than before). And drinking next to water, drinks like chocolate milk, coffee and thee from a (powder)machine at office (junk?).

When with vacation with less sitting in front of a computer and longer sleeping for about a month. (and not continuing that work) My PATM was a lot better compared to what is was before. I don't know if it was the sleep or little stress or something else. Even though i might end up working in office with a computer, it does not feel good, sitting all day with almost no body movement and only brain activity.

it appears some people want a "cure" in the form of a pill or prescription medication - this path will only SUPPRESS the symptoms of ill health and/or PATM

the "cure" is to detox, detox, detox your body and change your food choices to fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds, vitamin/herb supplements, water, go to the sauna to release toxins

God Bless always !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PATM TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening to everyone. As an introduction i would like to explain in brief what actually is PATM . PATM also known as People are Allergic To Me is a condition where the sufferer notices REACTIONS from people around. The most common reactions vary from snffling, scratching and watering eyes.
A mild odor of bodily organs will be present while the strength of the odor varies with the severity of the condition.
Individuals without adequate diet, exercise and sleep would perhaps emit the odor of ingested food as well as undigested food.
The odor whether present could be confirmed by a stranger rather than a relative since the relative may not sense the odor after being used to it.

After a period of intense observations and research i arrived at a conclusion that this is not a medical condition. The most obvious explanation for it is that this could not be diagnosed by medical professionals.

The conclusion I came to after my observations and research was that this is a spiritual condition.
This is KUNDALINI ENERGY. As an introduction Kundalini energy is the spiritual energy which takes one towards enlightenment.
Kundalini energy arise with the spiritual growth of an individual while it may be accidentally triggered by chronic stress, chronic illnesses
near death experiences etc. The reason for PATM is Kundalini risen improperly (Kundalini Syndrome).
Kundalini in the physical plane is similar to heat and static electricity. This is what causes reactions to people around.
I recommend reading the articles on Kundalini and Kundalini Syndrome on wikipedia for a complete understanding about it.

Conventional treatments for KUNDALINI SYNDROME could be found in the above suggested articles on wikipedia under KUNDALINI GROUNDING TECHNIQUES.
The Treatment for for PATM (Kundalini Syndrome) in my personal grounding approach is given below, the most important listed first.

*Exposure to Cold temperatures (Drinking and Bathing Cold water while staying at cold temperatures/Plenty of food should be consumed as Digestive heat would balance the internal body temperature)
*Plenty of Sleep
*Relaxation Techniques (Meditation & Breathing Exercises)
*Plenty of Fresh Air
* Regular Hygenic Practices
* Regular Health Requirements (Sleep , Diet, Exercise, Air & Sunlight)

These should be avoided

*Exposure to Hot temperatures (Drinking and bathing hot water while staying at hot temperatures)
*Sleep Deprivation
*Stress
*Lack of Fresh Air

Other treatments
* KUNDALINI GROUNDING TECHNIQUES which could be found in the above suggested articles on wikipedia
* By your own Personal Observations
* Remedies from an enlightened master (Guru)
* Vedic Astrological Remedies (Indian Astrology)
* Enlightenment (Meditation, Yoga & Related practices)

I believe that the majority of PATM suffers would have risen Kundalini accidentally but the others as a result of their spiritual growth.
The ones that have risen Kundalini accidentally will be able to ground the energy without much difficulty with the grounding techniques,
but for the ones on their spiritual journey towards enlightenment, Kundalini will always remain but reactions from people would cease once Kundalini is controlled by grounding techniques.
The ones on their spiritual journey may find Indian religions such as Hinduism , Buddhism , Jainism useful tools but spirituality is the way towards enlightenment, not religion.
As an introduction i would also recommend to view videos of Acharya Shree Yogeesh available on the web.

Maybe we will meet someday, somewhere far far away...... till then Good Luck everyone.

I would be awaiting positive replies and be hoping that this message would be spread
Thank you.
Lucifer is a light being so be careful where you get your light from
If that thing works for you then congratulations. But if you’re going to convince others that this is the PATM cure, then you can start by editing the wikipedia article about Kadilini to make it more convincing because if I were to add up all the things I read there it would summarize to two words which are… “complete trash”. I just wish the author would have taken at least an elementary physics class before making the article. “Serpent power & coiled power”.. what is that? Sounds like a script from one of the Power Rangers series or X-men. Give me a break.

If you’re talking about yoga or meditation, then yes, that has been studied to some extent. Almost all religions do have some kind of meditation functions already… a new ones wouldn’t be much beneficial and that goes for Kadalini too. Calming the mind is always good to relieve stress as it lowers stress hormones especially glucocorticoids. Worries or Stress lowers the immunity system which protects us from illness and diseases.

The point is, this is not a psychological problem, it’s a biological problem. You cannot easily mediate yourself out of malaria. Science and research is way behind on patm and that’s why we ourselves are doing the trial errors.

You know if you really, really want to know what is happening to us then the answer is easy. You can proceed by spending a few years at Uni and get a PH.D in varies relevant areas of science and I promise you that you’ll come back and pinpoint what type of molecule/bug/virus or whatever is floating in the air causing PATM on our victims and at the same time track it back all the way to the our gut or where ever the cause in our body may lie. You’ll even distinguish why some food makes it worse for us and some better. And hopefully you’ll also learn why there are only 4 fundamental forces in nature and its relation to energy and power. But the catch is, you’ll have to endure being a PATM student for many years, you’ll hear probably a million coughs & sneezes to jumpstart your heart frequently.. you’ll long forget Kadalini by the time you finish coz it aint gonna make any difference, and in fact that is what is holding me back and I believe likewise many in this forum. Doing it is the hard part. Maybe we should fund you to go to College if you’re strong… it only takes about  5 to 7 years given that most of your previous degree papers will cross credit, but the finding of the cause/cure is a certainty.
yeh i agree it's complete trash he did this a few months ago so im not sure but i think it could be someone being a troll
Why we should be taking tumeric

/watch?v=GIQ_9lnNlyc
You are 100% right.

Finally you got the cure.
Myself had this problem and finally I got cured by grounding up Kundalini grounding mechanism. I am not a spiritual person but some how unknowingly built this kundalini energy in my body. I am not a spiritual but more sensitive person. Keep on think on a single subject/incidence/too much thinking on good thing which is not really required....such sort of person. This behavior has built tremendous amount of kundalini energy in my body.

I followed few kundalini yoga steps, practiced and finally came out from PATM. Today I was searching some topic in Google and accidentally I found this site where a huge discussion is inprogress on PATM.

Dear All, you have tried almost all methods and unfortunately you didn't get any success till now. why not you try Kundalini? Believe it or not, Kundalini is simply great. Try to ground it once :-)
All the best.
You have made another ID to give yourself praise.

You are deceived if you think the serpent kundelani is good, it is a manifestation of the devil.

To everyone

this man is deceived do not listen to him
@0Bunty0
If you say Kundalini is energy that is causing PATM and that it is heat and static electricity, I have two questions for you: 1. Heat is infra red and being electromagnetic it travels at the speed of light. We get it everyday from the sun and other hot bodies such as heaters and stoves without causing us PATM. Are you refering a different type of infra red then? 2. You refer to PATM as being static electricity, well static electricity is charge that is not in motion. It can only move like in the case of lightning when planes of opposite charge (+ve and -ve) face each other. Lightening and other kinds of charge we deal with daily don't cause PATM. Which kind of charge then is this which you are talking about?
@all
Twice this week I found myself spending hours in a big hall with with almost two thousand other teachers. Now because I did not panic, I never heard a single cough or sneeze!
Today I was in a bank to sign some documents and despite the bank being full of people, there was not even a single cough thanks to my not panicking. Panicking sets off PATM in a real bad way. When you get into a crowded place try hard to put PATM at the back of your mind and relax. You will be shocked how this technique works.
Being low on budget, I'm only taking turmeric spice in my food, doing an epsom salt detox everyday and applying bicarbonate of soda in my armpits to kill off smells and thereafter applying baby powder to keep me dry. With this daily regime, the PATM is not gone but it's minimised.
@all
@LandonBlob,
"You have made another ID to give yourself praise" OMG, what is this non sense?  If you have doubt then please take site administrators help & get a IP address of both the people. I bet you will get different countries IP.

@0Bunty0,
Sorry for Mr.LondonBlob's reply which was very much disappointing.

BTW, here I don't want to prove anything. Just I wanted to share my horrible  experience which I got because of PATM. From past 4 years I changed 14 jobs because of this s**t PATM. Out of 14, 9 companies literally kicked off me. I wanted to live decent life but this horrible PATM & this cunning society didn't allow me to live peacefully. Wherever I go within 5min, people pointed out me & passed comments. This is not because of smell but it is fully because of irritation which they got from me. When I am around then they are uncomfortable. Many times I got down by bus. Many time I came out from party. I don't want to come out but surrounding people forced me to go out. Later I changed by childhood city & shift to another city. Mean time I visited more than 10 doctors including 4 psychiatric. No one has shown interest & they didn't believe me & helped me. That is the most disappointing part of this journey. Last march I visited PORTO-Portugal where I met one Chinese doctor. Actually he is not a doctor. He is just a ordinary man but I call him as a doctor.

He told me about this Kundalini & suggested me to follow few steps of Kundalini. Initially I didn't believe him. But I tried almost all medicine & didn't get any cure so I thought lets try this technique. Believe it or not, within 1 week I came out from PATM.

What to do?
For next 1 week,
1. Forget GOD.
2. Do not think about others / society / family.
3. You are alone & you have to live in this world
4. Once you mentally prepared yourself then start the below activity
5. Go to google & download few Kundalini yoga steps (Minimum 5 steps)
6. Get up early morning & do Kundalini yoga
7. If you are perfect with meditation then only you do meditation. Otherwise do not do any meditation.
8. Take heavy breath & clear your throat. Breath from stomach

Here I am not telling you to buy any tablet, soap or any medicine. Not saying to take any bath. Not telling you to spend money on some thing. Here I am telling you to follow few kundalini yoga steps which are very simple to do. Just try for 1 week and check. You will get some solution.

Do not forget to follow these steps
1. After kundalini yoga,take cold water bath
2. Eat more food (More than your regular food
3. At work, do not think about your co-workers & BOSS

Fact:
I think, you are very much concerning about smell. Smell is not coming from your body. Some chemical/acid coming out from your body which is odorless but highly irritating to others. It is mainly comes from brain (head) & stomach. So do not get tense. Your friends & family people told you the truth regarding the smell. They didn't smell anything from your body.

More importantly sleep well & always relax.
Take care.
Yes I will disappoint you

What you do brings you in to bondage of the ancient serpent who was a liar from the beginning, are you a child of his?

The true light comes from the creator Jesus Christ in whom is all wisdom and power, may his light shine on you.

you have created another account, this is not funny. Firstly how do people that have never seen you in the street before know that it is you immediately making them cough. Secondly how can you tell people to forget GOD, that is not a step which will help get rid of PATM and i will believe in God and not forget him just because you told me to.
hi, i don't want to jump and join into this talk about kundalini, just want to say something.
No offense to anyone, i am not against or for kundalini, just saying..

Kundalini is spiritual right? Don't expect it to be scientifically proven or written by someone with a ph.D ( though i could be totally wrong)

Maybe see it more as a religion, you believe it or not ;) (no offense)
Maybe kundalini is evil? and that's what is effecting us, i don't know....

I agree, its not really nice to say that about god. And that would even make people think that it is something evil. (i don't remember something about any god actually when reading about kundalini). Though i did read something about the dangers of the third eye, when doing it wrong or so.

Just saying, i don't want to start anything :)
It’s funny how your account was just created. Did you lurk this site for many months, years without even creating an account until you saw Obounty0’s posting?

About IP addresses, you know very well the administrator will not give us your IP address otherwise it will defeat the purpose of this site and steer away customers.
On the other hand, almost everyone these days with access to the internet knows about Internet proxies if they wish for an alternative IP… in fact I use to have private internet proxies myself set up for friends of mine who had a hard time trying to evade company filtering systems…setting up internet proxies is really a no-brainer let alone using it. But then that’s not of significance… what I’m after is your claim whether they’re valid or not!

But beside all that, I’ve learnt something from your posting, thanks for that. You learnt that some PATM suffers don’t have odours. I don’t know how you came up with that but that’s clever of you. In actual fact, it took me a lot of technology, cost some other people’s freedom and many wasted years just for me to nail it down completely on that conclusion without any more doubts. Nonetheless I still believe that there are patm suffers who release both because so many here claim it to be.

Concerning the meditation, I’ve done that many years ago too given my over 20 yrs as a sufferer, not to overcome patm but just to get rid of anxiety and stress. I believe many here still do it too. The reality is, it does help me with minimizing stress but not with PATM. And I expected that because I don’t see their direct relation. I would summarize all of meditation, yoga, kadalini or whatever strange name you may choose as “sit down, calm yourself and be happy”. If one can do that in any way then that’s it. There’s nothing magical about it. There are even pills used by psychologist to help your stress hormones go down or just to relax… I’d never recommend that.

The essential component here is stress hormones. If all those spiritual strategies have no impact on your stress hormones, then it’s not going to work at all. That’s the only connection between those virtual world so-called mind control entities and our biological bodies. Your mind thinking happy should affect your stress hormones to go down. Stress hormones and Immunity system are always on opposite side. Stress goes down Immunity goes up and conversely. That’s why cancer patients are encouraged to do yoga and hear happy Cinderella stories. It’s for that same purpose. Cancer patients who manage to boost their immunity to a critical level eventual kill all the cancer cells and recover. But most always need the aid of drugs and radio therapy. That is because the immunity can only do so much… not the impossible.

In any case, what you’re really claiming is that your method will bring all stress hormones to almost zero and your immunity level will peak so high that it will eventually kill everything in its path including patm candida or whatever microbe causer. That’s extremely hard to believe. Why? Because why would you be totally healed and yet came back hear arguing so hard to make your point. The fact is, you’re not cured otherwise you wouldn’t be here arguing about it. Or you never had patm… or maybe just a curious wanderer? Which one are you?
Got a question for u guys concerning if PATM is related to morgellons have you ever had what looks like a tiny little fly or gnat around u at times almost as if it was following you or something. I know this sounds strange but sometimes i would be in my room with the door closed all the windows closed and yet i would see this little bug.....

And secondly i want u guys to check the surface of ur mirrors and ur bathroom in particular for what looks like tiny little threads. They are visible to the human eye and stick to surfaces. Now some would say this is just dust but i do not belive that this is just dust because there is something strange about it. The fibers i have seen are little blue fibers and they are all over the bathroom i have seen red ones as well. Some of them are clear and colorless or white.

I have never in my life heard of regular dust being hundreds of little blue fibers and a few red fibers have u?
Thanks for your replies.  Technically I am not so clever as you are. Too much automation how it creates problem similarly too much knowledge or extraordinary knowledge will also fail to get a solution for simple problem. Here I am not telling PATM is a simple problem.  
I am not son/child/daughter/ father/ grandfather/mother of 0Bunty0. He/she is my online friend as similar as you all. Regarding ID, I don’t have clear idea.  I just leant something from by seeing Hollywood movies. Anyway thanks for your clarification.
I have some good intension because of that I came back here & replying you all. You follow kundalini or meditation or yoga or modern medicine. But end of the day I just want to see you all PATM free people.
GOD is great. There is no doubt in that.  But here I am telling you to forget GOD for just one week when you are on Kundalini. Once PATM comes under control then once again you can remember GOD. Why I am saying this?  While doing Kundalini yoga, always you have to think like you are alone. If you think/remembering GOD then it is as similar your friend. Once GOD comes in your mind then automatically your mind will think towards spirituality. But for Kundalini, spiritual thoughts are main enemy. Instead of grounding down kundalini energy, you will raise it further & it creates more problems. To avoid such feeling, just for one week forget GOD.
During this week, try to avoid sugar & all sort of meat which generates heat. You have to cool down your body as low as possible.
Body weight is also matters a lot. When fat is more in our body then this unwanted kundalini energy will try to burn those fat. During that time we get some burning smell. Technically I am not sure on this. But it is my observation.
BTW, my name is Norman & I stay in Braga-Portugal.
Whichever method you follow, I want to see you all PATM free
All the best guys.
John,

When I used to have patm bad years ago I would attract flies much like a pile of sh*t does, although I never had a personal fly that hung out with me :)

For many years I did not know how to change things but I had a few clues like when I took deworming pills for 4 days and patm cleared up I also felt cleaner internally, this only last a short time after I finished the dewormer pills.

But I did not know how to fix the problem or what exactly the problem was.

Only when I decided to go all out researching and trying things did I start to make progress. There is no overnight remedy.

has anyone suffer from burning sensation in head because of these patm. I just want to ask?
No not me.
I don't believe in any of that Hindu or Buddhist philosophy. I am a Christian and I believe many of the other board members are also Christians here. To be struck with this devestating disease feels like the Bible Story of Job except in Jobs story where he had everything taken from him God came in and gave him everything he had lost a hundred fold. He was cured of his illness and lived happily for a long time after that

Our reality though is much pain and suffering. This condition is as debilitating as terminal cancer i would say and makes somebody not want to leave the house and become a hermit for the rest of their days.

In other words most of us feel like modern day lepers with nobody who understands us or cares. I asure u that this condition is real but just meditating or being spiritual alone will not cure u.

I am convinced this is related in some way to morgellons but don't have enough full evidence yet. I would like to know if people on this board suffering from patm have ever seen what looks like shiny pieces of metal/glitter around them that can come out of the hands. I have personally seen these pieces of glitter form on my hands when i rub them together sometimes.

Its like a hexagon flat crystal thing ( don't know what to call it) and it shines in the light has anyone ever seen these things on the floor where they had walked like say in a store or something or when u try a detox sometimes u will see them.

This link shows what it looks like when shining in light. They reflect light in some way like a tiny piece of metal.

http://rense.com/general87/mordgg.htm

I have personally witnessed these with my own eyes this glitter substance that comes off of us and is one of the telltale signs that a person has morgellons disease.

The flat hexagon thing is of course along with all the other symptoms of morgellons which include itching or feeling likeu  have to itch. A feeling as if a bug is crawling on u or in ur hair. Feeling as if ur hair has a mind of its own. This is a weird one but longer then normal nostril hairs as if something has hijacked ur hair follicles.

What people are not understanding about the fibers is that with some morgellons people it doesnt look like its coming from a sore. The fibers can be seen through unbroken skin.  Not all morgellons patients have sores all over them.

But most do have some sort of skin ailment which is caused by the tiny fibers. And if u do have some sort of lesion take a very close look at that lesion and u may see what looks like a very tiny hair that is not a hair follicle

Lastly many morgellons patients see alot of dust around them but not what looks like normal dust a longer strand that looks like a fiber. Most are still quite tiny.

If you have these symptoms I would like to know so i can relate these things to PATM and morgellons and find out if there truly is a connection.
PATM is a condition that improves when you detox and eat foods that don't contribute to the toxins. So by definition the body is not removing waste as quick as it should from the but, lymph, skin, liver. This condition allows fungus mold and bacteria to setup home - this may be where the PATM comes from.

Morgellons is also a toxic overload on the body so the elimination organs, skin, but, liver don't work quick enough to detox the load so fungus, molds and bacteria setup home - PATM

So what I am saying is you don't have to have morgellons to have PATM you might have some other condition but they both produce the conditions in the body that produce the same result, PATM.

For me it was candida/fungus
For someone else it might be liver disease
For you it might be morgellons

You need to get to a naturopath for a diagnoses and treatment plan for morgellons - don't leave it it's your heath.

here is information on oxygen. copy and paste on the end of you tube

/watch?v=1he5ETY4U5Y

Also guys if you see a spammer report them
when i am in a well lit place i do see things floating near me but not this personal bug, I just see white fibres flying around
Best way to verify is to ask someone close to you if they see the fibres… it would be even better to ask as many people as you can. Don’t just try to ask people you share a common belief… choose a variety.  Try and take shots with a digital camera.
In my opinion PATM and Morgellons are two different things because Morgellons has great impact on you only whereas PATM will disturb you and moreover others also for sure.

People in this forrum anybody there who has got their PATM reduced upto great level. I am getting helpless now day by day as the matter is getting more worse even after following plant based diet along with stevia & L-Glutamine consumption.

My workplace has become like hell now for me because I dont get good feeling when others are suffering with their throat because of me. My mother just says its all in my head and I dont have that much income also to test again and again from different doctors to hear same answers from all of them!!!

The only last option I think now is some one should start funding this project to find the root cause of it. What if we all contact bill and melinda gates foundation together in same voice as that charitable institue has mission of spreading good health. What do you say guys& gals?????
Anybody from Maharashtra please contact me, I am feeling alone with this disease to share my emotions.... :(
Of course they’re two different things… there is absolute no doubt about that otherwise we’ll be seeing it too. It would only mean that I’m blind with this microscope and all the doctors, or anyone who has ever looked through one, yet here we are with these guys who see it with their pare eyes.

I do see dust everywhere ..from bus stations to dirty roads, dirty carpet etc,..and some of them look like out of shape golf balls, fibres from different fabrics…and it’s just normal. I don’t really need a microscope for that to verify. I believe these guys are suffering from two unrelated diseases. PATM is one but what’s the other one? If I see fibres, I’d have my whole family, relatives and then neighbours to ultimately confirm before moving to the next step. The next move then would be something like… how would I connect Morgellons to PATM? And of course that would be initially hard because the majority of the PATM community don’t have Morgellons.

Nevertheless, I only hope they would bring up PATM issues in this forum and Morgellons on Morgellon forums.

@smart64….. yes, I do believe that would be the pinnacle of the PATM movement (remember there are other PATM forums) but we have to build some kind of momentum. It’s obvious that the only way to find a permanent solution (understand it at the molecular level like any other well documented disease) out of this would be to get some kind of well-funded project going but that’s too far ahead. Precisely because the way we are discussing things in this forum, I tell ya, no one is going to think twice about it where some in this forum discuss & reason as if they’re under the influence of drugs. Donors don’t invest without some kind of rudimentary thorough investigation. If some donors start reading our forum and scans the following, for example, posts similar to OBuntrO, they’d withdraw with a big laugh. They’d say we are absolutely nuts!!! And there are many posts as controversial as that. Alien origin, morgellons, Freemason and such superstitions will not do it. Remember Morgellons has been tagged as “delusional infestation” by CDC and it’s hard to convince anyone else when U.S. government has already finalized something… its official. It’s been nailed to the coffin and we can’t do much about it. The more we associate with Morgellons we’ll eventually end up in the coffin too. No one is going to think twice about our situation!

@smart64…..I’m sorry the diet is not working for you. I’m glad it’s decreasing PATM for me greatly. It took me more than a month to see any changes… wasn’t easy for me coz I wanted quick results. I take oregano oil and a bunch of other stuff to help. I sweat myself by running and exercising.

And of course we’d do more if we can only understand it scientifically and that is not here yet. I suffered from some other disease years before, fortunately it wasn’t new, and it took me less than a year to get rid of it totally. When PATM is studied and documented, that’s the only time that we can start thinking of a permanent solution. Right now we’re fighting an invisible enemy and only sense its presence by the objects he bumps into accidently. We need to make it visible first.
hi im from holland here s no info about this subject im glad i found this forum, im also witnessing reactions through the telephone and on live tv, anyone has similar experiences with this? this is beyond weird
i am from tamil nadu.. also in india..been suffering from this for over 3 months now..

@all guys, have you read about blepharitis eye and skin infection?? my eyes tends to get red in the morning and i am thinking maybe this could be one of the problems?
@sadboyindia, how are you and welcome to boat. You’re not alone. Let’s face the horrible fact; we are going to be on it for a very long time so let’s start working on it. Maybe you can tell us exactly your situation and that would be your lifestyle, diet, stress level, health etc just a few months before you got patm. I think it’s easier for you since it has only been 3 months and memory is still clear. Fresh facts would be of much help to us all, please exclude personal interpretation but just the raw facts..Thanks!
I can assure you that you're just being paranoid about it. We’ve all had that moment especially the early years. Something like this might happen, you can cause somebody sickness and you’d call him the next 2 hours only to find him still sniffing, coughing and sneezing not because of you on the phone but because you got him the first time and he’s still trying to recover from it.
If you call a new person that you’ve not met for the last 2 months then there won’t be any reaction on his side or he was already sick before you called. Actually, the sound signal gets converted to electrical alternating current which travels through wires/wireless all the way to the other person’s phone where it gets translated back into audio. That’s the only thing that can travel through the phone line… chemicals from your breath, sweat, gut or even light from your torch etc cannot get to the other side,,,, only oscillation of air pressure(sound)! So don’t worry, we are not that hazardous coz if we were, the CIA would have had us locked up.
has anyone been taking charcoal capsules..how is it..
the live tv one is a bit extreme because what ever causes this cannot simply pass through the tv and onto the show anyway i understand that telephone one
ok what ever it is, i read something on the forum about NAET allergy elimination techniqeu, it involves pressure points on the spinal column, i ve read the spine is quite important for overall health, if the nerve transport channels are blocked or disturbed, illness of all shapes, sizes and levels of severity can ensue. i ll have a look at this
I went away with friends for 3 nights from thursday to sunday and indulged my head off. Ate all the wrong foods, drank all the wrong drinks and received minimal and I mean minimal reactions. The only ones came from a friend who smokes like a storm-trooper so go figure. Prior to going away I stuck to my greens, minerals, B6, turmeric, etc and lost like 5kg in to weeks. When we were on holiday a neighbor popped over the first night for a 'couple' of drinks and in his inebriated state humourously enquired whether i was an aids-sufferer, anorexic. It was all fun but raises the question whether all this dietary (not saying all foods are welcome) nonsense - for lack of a better word - is worth it, especially for someone who loses weight at a lightening rate? Just thought i'd voice this, and I do know the significance of the 'what you put into your is what comes out' statement. Exercise to exhaustion and long hot baths is NB too.
God Bless you - have u 100% changed your lifestyle ?  this is a 24 hr, 7 day a week lifestyle commitment of - plant based food choices, detoxing your body, go to the sauna to release toxins from your body, take epsom salt baths to release toxins, take probiotics ( i take Natrene's healthy trinity), l- glutamine powder, vitamins and other  herbal supplements

I understand your work situation completely - i have experienced  this also big time and now have ZERO reactions at work - sweet freedom, thank you God !!!!
@Girlaghast. I took charcoal for three months. It didn't help.
It all seems very vegan-like. I've gotten weak just a week of adhering to this diet. I gym and do cardio frequently and therefore supplements (whey protein + L-glutamine) are an integral part of my routine. A cousin of mine went vegetarian for a while and almost fainted from lack of hard proteins. Her solution was to buy a massive pack of biltong (dried raw meat for those not in the know - pretty much like beef jerky but totally unprocessed) and within a day she reclaimed her strength. As you may have gathered I'm a South African and meat is in our blood - I'm an O- blood type and all meats are highly recommended for me. Are protein shakes a useful substitute to  what we cant eat, specifically meat.

@ pogo651. I lost a whooping 15kg while doing a candida detox. Imagine dropping from 85kg to 70kg in just one month. It frightened me. Everyone was concerned that I had come down with aids. My wife even rushed to take an HIV test! I could literally read the lips of my colleagues saying that I was finally drawing close to my grave. It was bad. To stabilise my weight I had no choice but to revert to meat but only increase the intake of veggies. How do we stem continuous weight lost?
Hey pogo, I also live in South Africa. What a relief! I thought I was the only one in Africa! How can I email you so that maybe one day we can meet to discuss and laugh over our troubles? You are right. In South Africa we love our braai. Its lekker.
AMEN to this!!!!!!!
Hello LondonBlob,

I am presently taking Terbinafine hydrochloride for some toe nail fungis. My PATM reactions have completely disappeared but I think that it's only temporary until I stop taking this medication. This stuff is pretty strong and the Doc has to monitor my liver twice a month for three months to see if its functioning correctly. I think a common name for the medicine is Lamisil. Anyways, I agree with you that this will be only temporarly. Any comments about this medicine.
Yes, I have 100% changed my lifestyle with 24 hr, 7 day a week lifestyle commitment of plant based food choices. Not eaten chicken or other Non-veg since 8 months, sauna I used to do but now I have shifted to different place where I dont have that facility. I also take L-Glutamine powder, Whey Protein of ON (Optimum Nutrition), Vitamins, Herbals, Turmeric, also Mussley daily & Stevia ofcourse.
Epsom salt, and probiotics I have not heard yet. Will try to look out for that.

I again today visited highky skilled well known doctor in this new place for consultation & he too had the same answer and reply after 10 minutes of conversation and finally gave me friendly advice to see for phsychiatrist.

I have been exhausted now but I will not give up so early, I will surely fight back.The biggest fear now I have is that I may loose my job if my company finds me in such strange disease since I have newly joined here. I don't know what is there for me in the future...
Please pray for me!!!!
GOD bless you ALL!!!
Ray

There is so much to say and I have already said a lot in my previous posts of which there are many if you look.

That drug you are taking is a fungicide ie it is anti fungus - your PATM clears up while you are on it only problem is it is toxic and it is bad for the liver. But you get a clear indication there that PATM is fungal related.
I had this drug in the past but personally I don't take any drugs any more because they don't fix they just suppress and damage the body and make fungus tougher.

Below I have cut and pasted a bit on river water, why because we are made mostly of water and if our water and fluids are acidic (low oxygen), slow flowing and have lots of toxins and pollution then we will be every thing that the river below isn't.  

Good water quality. A healthy river has temperature levels, dissolved oxygen content, salinity, turbidity, hardness, acidity, and alkalinity (water pH) that are all within a natural range for that river and its species. A healthy river will also have minimal amounts of pollution and toxics, such as pesticides, nitrogen, phosphate, fecal coliform, and heavy metals.

That's why veg is important because it is alkalizing preferably raw as in juicing or even eating because that kind of food especially organic has enzymes in that we need, also magnesium is the central atom in chlorophyll which is the direct conversion of the Suns energy into food.

baking soda, sodium bicarbonate is also used to alkalize - look up Ted on earth clinic

We also need to get the flow moving - here we are talking about the bowls, liver and skin. Dr Schulze bangs on about disease starting in the colon and to get it moving every day. Liver flushes can be done fast and slow. skin flow is increase with sauna, preferably far infra red also when you bath in sea salts or epsom salts the skin and in particular the lymph fluids detox by osmosis. You soak for 30 minutes.

Natural anti fungals are good as well.

I am starting to get the idea that PATM is a low grade or high in some cases fungal infection in the lymph fluid of the body that originates from the gut having an over growth of fungus. What is inside always comes out, good or bad.
good info, here are some healing numbers for candida fungi yeast
465Hz   9876591 54842148, write these on your right arm, maybe it helps
You a brave, brave man smart64. It takes buckets of self discipline to stick it out for 8 months to achieve undesirable results. Stick in there. The route you on has gotta be the one. It's easy for me to say, I study correspondence and online TEFL courses - minimal interaction. All you guys are valuable to each one of us. Although being faceless online friendships, at least they a medium for us friends to convey, exchange and relate our experiences and hardships.

God Bless
Awesome to have another Saffa on board. BTW, I'm a small frame guy so 70-so kg's has been by norm. Hit the scale the other day and boom i'm down to 60kg!!!
God Bless you guys - I wish I could lose weight like u guys u are blessed !

maybe because Im female ( i finally confess) , thats why I am not losing as much weight as I would like

to each his own as far as eating meat is concerned - follow your own intuition

I eat shrimp almost daily, make my smoothies , salads - I eat more fruits than veggies
you are in my prayers, please do NOT give up hang in there and keep fighting - u can do this !!!!!!

God Bless you always !!!!!!!
Hey Grateful. Thanks for your confession. I've been wondering (and I'm sure many on this board too) 'which one you are'. I just want you to know that you've been an inspiration to all of us on this forum. Because of your insistence, alot of us are slowly drifting to healthier diets (although its difficult, ofcourse). Thank you.
@gethealthy. You are right when you say that it will take us a very long time to solve this mystery as long as we connect PATM to many things like morgellon, kundalini, curse etc. This is a biological condition and we need scientists to pin down that which was triggered in our bodies to cause PATM and why it was triggered. Only when we get this kind of understanding will we fall onto the path of true healing. Someone proposed approaching the Gates and Melinda foundation. I mean guys, thats a sound suggestion. The problem with us on this forum is that we've suffered so much that we are busy focusing day in and day out on solutions meant to heal us instantly, forgetting the reality that this thing may take us a very long time. I think it is wise for us to start changing our focus towards funding and research. This is the only option I see which can deliver us a solution at lightening speed.
Thank you all for your kindness & good will.

I fell now lucky to be on this forrum & I dont know whether your prayers or my new technique have made the effect less since 2 days.  just cant believe it.

Only new thing I tried since last 2 days was eating 4-5 raw stevia leaves before I leave for my office & when I reached office today also reactions were far less compared to last 1 month which was when reactions for me were at extreme level from my co-workers.

Although there is always a fear that this PATM may bounce back hard at anytime. But for the time being it has not stopped however it has been reduced.

This AC has severly affected me in my workplace and I cannot avoid it also since I am a software engineer and I have to work in cool, silent & calm air conditioned place & above that this PATM has ruined my professional life.

THUMBS UP TO THIS FORRUM & ITS PEOPLE!!!
Hi all, just wanted to post this piece from another forum. I know lot of you will disagree with this, but nevertheless:

" This is just your negative thoughts making u believe things that r not rational...trust me.i had problem about people coughing wen I was at school.i used 2 believe that I always smelt bad and that everyone coughed around me.i believed it so much it made me sweat even more.i saw a hypnotherapist that seemed 2 cure this problem.My advice is get in therapy unless you already are of course!u gotta change how u think...which will change wat u believe and how u feel around people.u shud b havin thoughts like 'no one is coughing because of me and even if they were thats there problem.im doing nothing wrong.im a nice person.if they dont like me who cares'. "

might only apply to PATMers without odor.

To start about my feet again; PATM started for me at office when my feet were more moist/sticky (no odor) and with also a burning sensation especially when wearing shoes during working hours. Which is what first made me think that my feet were sweating and smelling (in fact there was no odor), although i don't remember if this was when PATM already started Or just before PATM and possible leading to PATM.

My moisty and burning sensation in my feet were definitely a key factor before, at the start, or in someway related to PATM.
@WorsethanJob

Thanks for the compliment. At the same, I pretty much believe that that is what’s ahead and without research many of us suffers are going to have it for life. The diet is helping for me and I’m prepared for the worse just in case, to live with it in my lifetime, if science doesn’t catch up. Funding a research is our only hope. You are right when you said that many are too stricken by our problem that they just can’t think of anything else but each day’s embarrassment. It’s sad and I can understand.

@smar64

Glad to hear on your progress. I know how you feel because we pretty much work in the same environment. I don’t know if the AC is making it worse for us or better. What do you think?

@Omega333

Thanks for the info. “might only apply to PATMers without odor”. I believe you imply me because I‘m one of those who said this openly. There’s always a possibility for everything and in that sense he could be right about himself. Perhaps he was schizophrenic, who knows but himself.

In fact, I have my own speculation. He may have had BB in high school which is different from what we have. Bad Breath for me is not PATM because that originates from poor oral hygiene. That’s an easy problem to handle and treat. Or perchance has PATM but just repudiate it because it’s much easier and to carry on with life. I’m a person of proof and I take nobody’s words as reality unless I prove it.

As a matter of fact I believe I’m among the many in this forum that put a hypothesis to rigorous experimentation before agreeing as reality. Apparently this condition will be discovered one day and I hope we’re all alive by that time because I believe we’d be surprised to find by how many PATM suffers who don’t actually give out odours. There is a possibility that some may have both and can’t distinguish between the two. There are a majority who claim that they have PATM + odours, I believe that too. After all, diseases come with slight diversification. AIDS actually have millions of HIV virus variants. I heard claims of those who are immune to AIDs, whatever the truth; it would actually mean they’re probably immune to a one/group of variants but not all.

I reckon some in this forum just interpret their condition by observing their victims nose touching, sniffing, nose-blowing etc. In reality (facts finding) that is enough… you need to take further experimentation as I’ve explained in one of my previous postings. You can only accept a theory through rigorous experimentation and that’s what I did which gave me the solid conclusion that I have.

There are billions of airborne molecules in nature… just imagine all the elements in the Periodic Table combined in different ways and understand why, but the human nose only senses around 10000 of them, more or less. This means you can only smell about 10000 OR precisely, about 10000 odours. That’s only a nano-fraction of what’s out there to sense by smelling. Why did we evolve then to associate smell with certain chemicals but not others etc? It’s because it helps differentiate harmful substances to avoid danger from good smell associated with beneficial things like desirable food for survival. It’s the same idea why we visibly see a very tiny fraction of the overall spectrum of light and leave out the rest.

In that reflection, there is a possibility that some of us produce a gases substance that is outside the nose’s detection range (this would mean it’s odourless or non-existence as far as the nose is concerned). This would indicate that it cannot bind to any of the 10000 receptors on human noses therefore cannot be detected. Withal, these gases substances would trigger the victim’s Immune system instead. Autoimmune system senses it as danger particles and responds immediately. A good example of this is hay-fever or it’s variant. Sufferers don’t smell the grass pollens but the pollens themselves rather trigger the Immune system and they start sniffing, coughing, sneezing, nose-blowing, running noses. If the grasses were consciousness they’d probably say they themselves stink too and avoid sufferers.

There’s a slight variation of pollens and PATM molecules. PATM airborne entities are small enough to travel through to the victims alveoli, into the blood stream and eventually muscles, brain and all other organs… that would explain the additional symptoms that we see in our PATM victims i.e. headache, nausea, flu-like sickness and muscle ache, back pain etc.

There a few cases and in particular in Australia where Stormy weather caused air pressure to crush pollens to eventually release its microscopic granules. Patients exposed, in addition, had chest pains and few also had headaches and so forth because the pollen granules, much smaller, were able to penetrate further into the lungs. Had they been even tinier they’d end up in the blood stream then plausibly all the symptoms of PATM would appear on patients.

Note, that there are hundreds of molecules that could kill us instantly but we have not evolved to acquire receptors for them, plainly because they weren’t always around with our ancestors to develop such receptors. Given are a few more thousands of years for us to coexist and they’d probably end up with very stinky, smelly senses in our noses to mark absolute danger and fatality. Nuclear radioactive substances would probably smell like a million corpses. Unfortunately, right now, they don’t smell but they kill regardless.

Dogs, on the contrary, can smell a much wider range of other molecules that humans can’t. That’s because they have olfactory receptors that is non-existence in humans and was critical in their survival.

Consequently there are too many varieties and probability,,, huge amount of data at hand with no proper tools intensified with conceivably insufficient knowledge on our part and that’s why it’s difficult to narrow down precisely what this problem is/causes and its relation to other dilemmas. I suppose no one can just look outside and dream up a simple explanation that satisfies all. I think the best one can do right now is experiment to test things out one step at a time and share so that the community can track accurately its progress… also hope/entice researchers to intervene. Only a well-funded project will give us the explanation that we demand so much not forgetting a permanent cure.

Thanks for all those that have produced treatments to help each and every one of us. I’m indebted to you all. God Bless everyone!
"I believe you imply me because I‘m one of those who said this openly"
I did not thought about you before posting it, and it was not meant for you since i already know you won't believe this or think it would apply to you :)

It was more general post for others who might recognize this with themselves and maybe have a different cause or PATM for there PATM reactions.

That part from a different forum, made me think about my at that time more moisty feet and that was something i could associate, but i'm sure does not have to do with negative thoughts for me, because of other observations. Like my above neighbor coughing (i have a small opening in the next room from a water pipe, if that even matters). I never associated the coughing with PATM so i also never thought about it when i heard coughing. Now (for some time) when the coughing stopped i began to think about it. He (neighbor) is now used/immune to it i guess.

I agree with the rest of your post.

@all

When i am with friends who are certain that i do not smell (nor from my mouth) and do not get any reactions and they do not show any reactions. They never seem to notice other people get reactions, but this is maybe because they do not watch closely and think it's just a normal cough.

What do people who are not effected by you say to you about PATM?

The problem that i have is that people around me first rub their nose and then cough for like a sec or 2.  The cough is very short in duration, not like a normal cough that someone would have if they had a store ore throat or something.  Secondly, I have noticed that most people clear their throats as well especially after eating something when I am around them.  I could be 20 feet away from the person and they would be coughing to clear their throat.   I, myself, always feel like I have to cough or clear my throat as something is stuck in my throat.  I have noticed that nobody in this thread has said that they also feel like coughing.  Am i the only one   I went to see my doctor the other day and  I was told that the weather is dry and cold which is why so many people are coughing.  In addition,  I was told that I am low on vitamin D which could cause anxiety/depression but I know for a fact that there are people who cough in my presence and it is not a psychological problem.  People around me have started to cough since  2 months now.   I have also noticed that my hair seems to be attracting a lot of dust particles since that time and tinny bits and pieces of my hair are also falling on my clothes/body , maybe because of the weather, i am not sure.   I have also noticed that people cough or clear their throat over the phone while i am talking to them, and i have not even met those people in person as i am in customer service job where i call people.  I can say that 90% of the people that I see in person during the day cough/clear their throat.  
@wolt0317
I am also from holland. Live tv, tv or phone calls show no reactions for me.

@namb
I was (maybe still am) vitamin D deficient. I need to get this rechecked to know my current levels. I get vitamin D (D3). It appears that everyone in holland should take supplements because it is not possible to get enough vitamin D here, especially in the winter months. And food only is not enough.

I already knew about my vitamin D deficiency before i had PATM, i don't know if i was already deficient when i was younger for example. About the things that could happen with low vitamin D levels was not mentioned to me.
Not that i think it has to do or not to do with vitamin D. it's said that a lot people have this deficiency without knowing it.
but do you also feel like something is stuck in your throat and cough/clear your throat most of the time like most of the other people out there?  
Viewing 4401-4600 comments: