People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do not beleive the reports, and most of them claim that we are crazy but we all know that we're far from being crazy. This condition causes so much heartache and stress. I have sent emails to CDC, NIH and WHO with no help. Would you please address this issue?
Good on you ray! That’s a good start.
That the prize of sticking to the diet. I’m at the moment having a very hard time. I just had fried chicken the night before and a friend of mine came to visit. That was unexpected. I normally treat myself like this if I’m not going to see anyone for a week or two. That was a mistake. He had to leave early coz he was coughing so much that his head started to throb.
I know I should have gotten stuck to my diet as always but I usually crave and often at times give up for a moment.
I’m heading out for a run to sweat myself as much as possible but I’ll have some turmeric first. God Bless and keep it up.
It’s funny how the investors are already Morgellon advocators and some on the Morgellons foundation. Link below is an unbiased link about Morgellons that most people read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

And for that matter, we all know anyone can come up with a website and let alone post an article but how reliable is it. For instance, the one bellow - its discrediting the entire PRWeb website. Should we believe it?

http://searchengineland.com/how-prweb-helps-distribute-crap-into-google-news-sites-140597

Mark Zuckerberg built his first famous one in a single night. How reliable the information inside is the big question.
Faculty of 1000 – looked it up but it has this block on Wikipedia before the starting of the page “This article appears to be written like an advertisement. Please help improve it by rewriting promotional content from a neutral point of view and removing any inappropriate external links. (December 2012)” Whenever I see something like that it usually means there’s something fishy about it and not worth trusting. “Neutral point of view” phrase is clearly indicating personal agendas or biasness.
Regardless, whether Morgellon is real or not is irrelevant. The big question is, what’s that got to do with PATM, and that’s just as puzzling as one might ask what’s rickets or leprosy got to do with PATM. Morgellons is about a rash skin condition and and PATM is about allergic reaction. It’s like if someone advocates Alzheimer awareness in this forum but what’s that got to do with PATM is the compelling argument and it’s hard to understand the relationship,, how does one associate them. It’s possible that you may have more than one unrelated condition but you try and merge them into one.

Convince us of the relationship and we’ll believe but I doubt you would coz it’s quite hard given that I’ve always used a microscope as I was science student like most here in High School. I took up a computing career instead but my love for bio, chem and physics is still the same. I still look at specimens both provided by myself or from a Lab as one of my hobbies.
I looked up LookingForPATMfix microscope on Ebay – the one he was using and the truth is, it doesn’t look like a microscope. It only has a total mag of 100x. I believe it’s supposedly for young people to get a hang of before using a real one at school so its good preparation for HS. A real one used for proper analysis has at least a stage for the slides and several alternative lenses for different specimen sizes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-420-Scope-60-100x-LED-Handheld-Microscope-Free-Shipping-/350681040862?pt=Educational_Toys_US&hash=item51a63807de

The one I have lying around my house is 800x (customized) and even that I don’t count as powerful for it’s equivalent to any other handed out to HS students. I usually walk to my cousin’s lab where he’s got light microscopes many mag. more times as mine. And I swear I’ve NEVER seen these bugs that LookingForPATMfix explained, neither has my cousin. If LookingForPATMfix were right about these black headed bugs, it would show up in my microscope the size of dinosaurs and that’s extremely hard to miss by anyone. I’ve seen all kind of fibres within my slides and they look just as if you look at the fibres that make up paper etc. They’re usually colourless until prepared using special dyes. A strand of hair looks like a big crowbar at about 400x. I usually take pics or video clips if it’s a bug i.e. an ant, and analyse using the computer coz I can zoom it further if needed. When not trained using a microscope, it is easy to misinterpret things. For example, incorrectly prepared slides with air bubbles can show up as organisms similar to protozoas and normal fibres twisted in some weird ways can appear as some freakish eukaryote organism.

You are right! I just tried to find more info about it and could not find much. I should have checked its validity. before posting something like this.

The results for me actually doesn't matter for me. If they call it delusional parasitosis or not. Its more about the things we know we have just like PATM even though doctors do not believe us.

Yes it's about having things in common like you said. I know the crawling sensation has been mentioned before, I don't know if all these were also suggesting to have something to do with morgellons or not, but it would still not be enough to say PATM is Morgellons and i do not say that. I do want to keep the possibility open for myself but do not want to change this forum in a morgellons forum if there is no clear relation to PATM.

Research is welcome. I also would like to know what happened to LookingForPATMfix's lint roller results. I would want to try it out but not know, the results would not be accurate.
I did the inner side wrist touching with my tongue and yes it stinks. I will do this multiple times a day over maybe a week period to test if it is constant. and if it only happens when having that bad taste or always.
I also welcome experimentation and research. But I will normally want to reason against elements of biasness in research/experiments posters may be trying to establish because most of us are just ordinary people and leaving ideas like that unchallenged will stick to the minds of both members and lurker alike. And to me, that’s dangerous because it will head things in the wrong direction. Let the experiment speak for itself is the best approach, no addition nor subtraction from it to suit oneself’s hypothesis. History is littered with experiments that have gone wrong because scientist wanted to twist things to what they believe it should; even Einstein did such mistakes and regretted it in his last few days.

I did the vegetarian diet without even believing it and sure enough it does decrease patm reaction as supported by most even though I thought it was a crazy idea at first. It usually takes weeks and diet has to be strict in combination with other supplements and ingredients for it to show but sure enough it does eventually work. Regrettably I often forget and drinks sweeten coffee with milk or a cheeseburger and pam! I’m back to stage one. I’d love if something would heal me forever but at this stage I haven’t found any. I still haven’t got IthyLife’s Sage to try out adding to my diet.. that’s my next goal but work is always bothering me.

@ItchyLife, tell us how it’s been so far with Sage.
I don’t usually do the inner side wrist thing as I’m always confident with my breath but if I do, it normally takes about 6-8 hours before I smell anything, usually after I get off work. That exceeds most people but that’s because I take care of my oral health pretty well. After going vegetarian, it would take all day and also to bed..but I still brush my teeth before going to bed regardless. Having patm and BB would probably be a very bad experience.

Incidentally this is a bit of information that I don’t know how relevant to your problem but I might as well spit it out. I had a friend who was in Afghanistan who came back with some skin rash problem. He didn’t know what it was but he healed it by bathing with cider vinegar. Now I don’t know if it’s true or whether it worked but it’s a “try at your own risk” thing. I am just saying because you say you have a skin problem. Please be cautious if so choose to try - Cider Vinegar is about 5-10% acetic acid and can burn your skin or any microbiological life form in high concentration. Good luck on your pursuit and I do hope you find your answers. Have a nice day!

go to the sauna also if u can and detox, detox, detox your body and try to eat plant based food choices THIS IS THE ROAD TO PATM FREEDOM

WE ARE ADDICTED TO PROCESSED FOODS AND THIS IS WHAT IS CAUSING PATM

AND ALSO WE ARE ADDICTED TO MEAT -

u found out with your friend after u ate that fried chicken and your friend had a coughing episode at your house and had to leave to get relief
Yes, addicted, that's the right word. I was tempted because the delicious smell was just irresistible.. even though I knew what would happen next. Now I’m back to veg & brown rice & supplements etc..
So the cleanse didn't end up "curing" me but it surely did help. I think a healthy diet as many have mentioned is very important for our overall health and to help combat PATM...

That being said I have something else to share with everyone that my doctor has started me on to help with PATM, balancing my hormones and helping with anxiety... It is also very cheap which is a HUGE plus for everyone. I'm talking about VITAMIN B6. Vitamin B6 has numerous health benefits including regulating the nervous system, balancing hormones, digesting proteins, plays a role in the activity of over a hundred enzymes therefore playing a huge role in the digestive process.

This site goes into more details:
http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/7-health-beneits-of-vit-b6.html

and you can do more research by simply googling B6 health benefits

My doctor has told me to share that it is important to take the pharmacy grade B6... and that can be bought from this website:

https://nutri-dyn.com/customer/
-click the letter B
-Find B6: 100 capsules for $12.00
-Check out and make an account (the registration code you have to use is 440192... you can't order without that code)
-My doctor has me taking ONE capsule per day so one bottle lasts 100 days... And if you do your research you will see it is important not to take more than 100 mg per day anyways

I have just received mine in the mail and will start taking it tomorrow..

Wanted to pass this along and hope that it can help us!! if you can talk to a doctor before taking it that would be great but if not just be cautious not to overdo it and listen to your body!!
God Bless you ALL!!!!
-tennis89

since you guys are taking about vitamin B6, do any of you have b12 deficiency? The little half moons on my nails disappeared and my nails started growing real slow during the period when I was really smelly and my abdomen was hurting.

Bragg's apple cider vinegar is the best on the planet
i take b12 , b6, zinc, vitamin E, echinacea with golden seal,vitamin d3 and c,turmeric capsules, kyolic garlic, cayenne, vitalogic adrenal and kidney formula and will always have my daily Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics
i dont think our PATM has anything 2 do with morgellons. I've been in the "Dead Sea" only my head was out, still there were people coughing around me, i think aj129 might be pointing to right direction, stomach infection or sth similar.

Although I've been having PATM 4 almost 2 years, and every 6months i do blood tests, the doctors says everything is good.

I Just learned to live with PATM... and practice my daily life as before, i even sometimes 4get that i have PATM.
how do you do that?
i can't take PATM anymore but im just trying to enjoy life
PATM has given me a fear of coughing, everytime i hear a cough my heart jumps as if i got scared
Detox

Make sure you poo poo regularly at least once a day. Do enema or colonic.
Exercise or long walking helps, get fiber from fruit and veg.

Don't eat processed food, don't eat meat. Try to do organic, eat lots of veg and fruit. Juice fruit and veg.

Detox - use a far infrared saunu or sauna, bath in sea salt or epsom salt 2 or 3 times a week max. Dry skin brush every day. Use natural cleaning products and deodorant, rub in magnesium chloride over body

Do liver flushes

include garlic, tumeric, cayenne pepper, lemons in your diet or juice

take probiotic preferably natural like rejevalac

Learn how to relax and also get good sleep

All these things help get your organs working properly plus make your body the kind of body that the microbes, mold and fungus will leave.

PATM is a result of a toxic, acid body. and resultant overgrowth of molds fungus and bacteria

EXCELLENT, U ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!
Problem seems to be foul-smelling sweat or what is called 'bromhidrosis'. Bromhidrosis is a condition of abnormal or offensive body odour, to a large extent determined by apocrine gland secretion, although other sources may play a role. Sudoriferous (sweat) glands are divided into two types: apocrine and eccrine. Improved hygiene and topical therapy are the main treatment options for mild cases of bromhidrosis and may include the following:

Washing the underarm at least twice daily with germicidal soap.
    Regular shaving of underarm hair to prevent accumulation of bacteria and sweat on hair shafts.
    Prompt removal of sweaty clothing.
    Use of topical deodorants.
    Treatment of coexisting skin conditions such as intertrigo, erythrasma and trichomycosis axillaris.
    Electrolysis to remove hair shaft and follicle.

http://doctor.ndtv.com/faq/ndtv/fid/0018794/Do_people_around_me_sneeze_because_of_my_body_odour.html
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1072342-overview
Thanks for your research, but I prefer to use natural rather than chemical. Also  PATM is not associated with sweat smell but more of a fungal smell even if almost undetectable.
Talk about it M16HTYMADM00. I'd rather be struck by a bolt of lightning than here another killer cough/s. Before walking into a shop I suss out the queue - too long and ill grin and bear the torture - paradise when I finally get into my own car.
yes - we are very sensitive to coughs/sneezes areound us - I am thankful because this is how I finally became aware that I had the patm condition

so even though it is painfully embarrassing - it gave me the knowledge that I needed to take action to heal myself
Has anyone tallied or been cognisant of how many coughs, sneezes, throat-clears occurs in your company a day - rough estimate. Been a PATM-sufferer since September last year and tallied 5 just the other day.- my record I think. Please respond as I'm interested to know how severe my PATM is compared to others. And what is the rough effect of your PATM range as mine goes as far as affecting neighbours.
I know it is very hard, iam having it 4 almost 2 years. But at some point you have to decide to come over it and not let destroy your life. There is also a lot of people who don't react to us 4 some reason whatever, also i never isolate myself, i do also Sports(once a week), there no one really reacts to me. It is a  day in the Week where iam almost PATM free.

Thinking about it all the time drives you crazy, take it easy :). Except for this Problem i feel myself totally healthy, and thank god that i can wake up and accomplish my daily tasks.
Hey all. It's been over a year since I was on this forum last time.
I read the last 20 posts and honestly, I think there's been no advancement compared to last time I read in Oct 2011. I'm just saying, maybe supplements and changes in your diet won't help. Sleeping well and working out and tongue cleaning are the only things that helped me, but I also understand that won't necessarily work for all of you. Anyways I'm just telling you from the "third point of view", as someone who is directly comparing posts from now and a year ago. I DO appreciate all your efforts though.

Yet, this is not the reason why I'm posting.

Do any of you have PATM reactions to yourself?
Like you can't stop coughing and all, just like you have asthma.
There are some people who are in this situation. I read on PATM forum of another country (I'll keep my anonymity by not saying which country).
And that's starting to happen to me also so I'm extremely worried.

Hi sos93, I used to sometimes get allergic to myself, or whatever it was. I read somewhere that b12 deficiency can cause one to have allergic reaction like symptoms along with a whole bunch of other symptoms. I think that's what I had.
has anyone tried going off their diet that's working for you for more than a week? What happened, did you guys smell anything? If not, what about in enclosed spaces like in your car or room or something?

When it was at it's worst for me, the whole living room downstairs would smell strongly of garbage or so kind of weird intestinal smell that I don't really know how to describe. I couldn't smell it in my room though, and when I opened the window, the smell dissipated really quickly, unlike a fart which sticks around. The weird thing is that it can go through walls. When I sit in front of the house, whoever's in the living room would start coughing. When I'm in my room, my housemate in the room next to me would start coughing.

I don't have much of a smell anymore and people rarely cough around me but I still do notice that same smell sometimes but it's faint and you don't even notice that it's there after you've been in the room for a couple seconds. Some still react to it even though they get used to the smell.

My point is that since you guys have been on diets for so long, if we do have the same thing, it might be odorless or the odor could be extremely faint for you as compared to me. the only way to test is to go off your diet. It seems to me that you guys have spent so many years, so much money,  and so many different methods but they are all just reducing the symptoms and not getting rid of it completely. so why not do the opposite so the source of your odor or whatever can be located more easily?
  I am totally satisfied with my lifestyle change to plant based food choices, nuts,seeds, supplements, sauna and my better health and patm freedom ------

so why would I want to go back to eating "food" that I know is NOT good for my health ?????

with all due respect, no thank you - I am content with my new healthier lifestyle
@SOS93 I don't have the PATM reaction myself.

@All, about the bad taste in my mouth.

So far i noticed that i can smell it when i touch my wrist or hand with my tongue but ONLY when i have that bad taste in my mouth.

It does NOT smell or taste like something acid (like the taste of acid coming up from stomach), also Not bitter or metallic.
It DOES smell/taste like something in this direction: Fecal,Dead?,Fungus?

This could explain the attracting flies observation some people had mentioned before.

Once, a week ago maybe, when i sat in a really small (meeting) room at school after 30-60 minutes (don't remember how long) i could smell some faint odor. I just don't know what it smells like, it was a kind of dry foul air. I think it was overwhelming the clean air in this small room.

I think it has to do with my stomach or intestines or at least somewhere there. I did had gurgling sounds and the feeling of air bubbles moving inside my stomach and against my stomach wall/skin and also bursting. I don't have this anymore, only sometimes just a little, since i use probiotics now.
From the experience in the past 2 years when i am alone i am not allergic to myself, when there are people around me (radius about 200m) i sometimes react allergic to myself(or theoretically react to the people, because they react allergic to me and start getting sick).

@aj129 Exactly i noticed this 2 with the walls, when i am in Bed the neighbor in the house next door, keeps coughing the whole night.

About the odor it is difficult to tell, i think its normally that we dont smell ourselves, But i know when i am in a closed room with people every hour or 2 they open the windows. I asked people if i smell, but every1 said no. I think if i smell then the people would at least avoid sitting near me, but on the contrary by Sport or Work, every1 sits near me.

And Iam not on Diet, but i don't eat chicken anymore since PATM started i notice when eating chicken my sweat smells like Medicine. Thats the only think that changed to me.
i have had it for about 2 years but I affect people who have hayfever or who are ill and have a cold more I have noticed.
I eat chicken but it does not make me smell bad and like you I do sport but it's just I used to bear the reactions but recently when someone coughs I get scared and my heart jumps making me feel anxious and uncomfortable. Thanks for your advice
Google   Mineral Conductivity A Light Bulb Experiment Part 1

And watch the video

Great scientific experiment
hi there..well this morning I shook my hair..and there were a lot of clothlike fibers flying lazily around the air...is this the same one you see on your microscope...When i took garlic last night i felt that something was happeningi in my hair like when your having goosebumps,,so this morning I tried looking through with sunlight and jiggling my hair it showed lots of fibers..is it alive in the microscope and how can we get to find a medicine to kill it if its coming from the inside of our body which i very much believe...
What is that you tallied 5???
In my opinion if you are hearing 5 coughs daily, then you are not even suffering from real PATM.

I unfortunately face it every seconds in my office.
Every guy or the other starts sneezing, coughing or clearing throat loudly.

I have also noticed the impact is more in closed ac rooms.
I hear less of the coughs when I am in open and not so dense place.

I believe this has been curse to me.
Don't know what punishment god is giving me for.

It all started to me since last February 2011 an now it has been year still without any remedy or cure.
Feels like my life is geting wasted behind this gigantic problem.
Sometime I think why was I even born, just to suffer from PATM.
Also I think we are secreting allergens for sure which is the root cause of this problem.
Remember how people are allergic to cats, or dogs or some even from flowers.
I think same is the case with us that here we are producing this danders, histmaine or something through skin, saliva or breathing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergy_to_cats

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergen
exactly true what you say, we secrete all sorts of allergens. the dead skin, saliva, breath., and few people are not allergic to us.
in my case almost everyone reacts...
Yes the dander in cats and dogs is what makes people allergic to them. Now normal human beings shed quite a bit of skin fibers all the time but the issue is what is abnormal about us that we are shedding more skin fibers or that our fibers are somehow different from a regular persons...

Bottomline though many people dismiss it quite quickly I don't think morgellons can be ruled out completely and having a connection to PATM. But again even I am not 100% sure I just feel that there is some strange connection.

I do not believe this is caused by breathe since ive had people react clear across the other end of a store so that simply doesn't make any sense since I had not even walked over to that area yet. (this is from a store I had never been in before)

Saliva woudnt make sense either since  i doubt anyone of us as paranoid as we are goes aroud sneezing on people and spitting all over the place.

Dander is skin cells when they are shed off. Any indoor environment that human beings live in is made up of primarily human skin sheddings.

Still if that is the case what is so different about our skin and our skin sheddings that make people react as if we are extremly diseased and ill. Yet I myself don't have a teperature or feel "sick"

This board hasn't really made any progress in years on  real diagnosis i fear we may never know what is happening to us.
@smart64
Have you tried a plant based diet? Surely it should help reduce the effect. Try also to detox with epsom salt. I usually empty a 15g satchet of epsom salt in a 250 litres bottle full of water. It dissolves quickly and after a bath I simply spray it on my body. I either let it dry on me or simply wipe it off with a towel. Then I apply lotion and go for work. This method has helped heal my skin, reduce PATM and the smell. Don't give up. God is with you. You are not cursed. You are only sick. Do what others are doing on this forum to get relief.
i think we should look for answers in our lifestyle;i dont understand what could cause patm? the question is WHAT WE HAVE IN COMMON????
  for my part .i had a big pain and very depressed,but since i was teenager ,i eat only fast food and i drank lot of red bull .I never smoked or drank alcohol;i am just constipated since i was  17 years old .
  My only hope is someone in this forum ( Tennis ) who works with her doctor .for find a cure ...
the saddest part of this, is do not know who is our enemy, causing us this horrible disease never saw in medecine :(
great advice for smart64 -  excellent  worsethanjob !!!!
yes i used to eat fast food, junk food, processed food, meat - anything and everything

THANK GOD - I am now awake and i choose to eat a plant based diet, nuts, seeds, shrimp

NO MEAT,  NO DAIRY, NO GLUTEN, NO SUGAR ( i use Stevia)
What about lack of sleep? This is also something that can cause problems. Or maybe a sedentary lifestyle?
I know some of you do exercise, maybe not all?

For me it was minimal junk food, i eat that sometimes occasionally, but almost always homemade meals.
In about the same time when my PATM started was also the time in which i did not do any exercise, i was mostly sitting in front of a computer (longer than before). And drinking next to water, drinks like chocolate milk, coffee and thee from a (powder)machine at office (junk?).

When with vacation with less sitting in front of a computer and longer sleeping for about a month. (and not continuing that work) My PATM was a lot better compared to what is was before. I don't know if it was the sleep or little stress or something else. Even though i might end up working in office with a computer, it does not feel good, sitting all day with almost no body movement and only brain activity.

it appears some people want a "cure" in the form of a pill or prescription medication - this path will only SUPPRESS the symptoms of ill health and/or PATM

the "cure" is to detox, detox, detox your body and change your food choices to fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds, vitamin/herb supplements, water, go to the sauna to release toxins

God Bless always !!!
Lucifer is a light being so be careful where you get your light from
If that thing works for you then congratulations. But if you’re going to convince others that this is the PATM cure, then you can start by editing the wikipedia article about Kadilini to make it more convincing because if I were to add up all the things I read there it would summarize to two words which are… “complete trash”. I just wish the author would have taken at least an elementary physics class before making the article. “Serpent power & coiled power”.. what is that? Sounds like a script from one of the Power Rangers series or X-men. Give me a break.

If you’re talking about yoga or meditation, then yes, that has been studied to some extent. Almost all religions do have some kind of meditation functions already… a new ones wouldn’t be much beneficial and that goes for Kadalini too. Calming the mind is always good to relieve stress as it lowers stress hormones especially glucocorticoids. Worries or Stress lowers the immunity system which protects us from illness and diseases.

The point is, this is not a psychological problem, it’s a biological problem. You cannot easily mediate yourself out of malaria. Science and research is way behind on patm and that’s why we ourselves are doing the trial errors.

You know if you really, really want to know what is happening to us then the answer is easy. You can proceed by spending a few years at Uni and get a PH.D in varies relevant areas of science and I promise you that you’ll come back and pinpoint what type of molecule/bug/virus or whatever is floating in the air causing PATM on our victims and at the same time track it back all the way to the our gut or where ever the cause in our body may lie. You’ll even distinguish why some food makes it worse for us and some better. And hopefully you’ll also learn why there are only 4 fundamental forces in nature and its relation to energy and power. But the catch is, you’ll have to endure being a PATM student for many years, you’ll hear probably a million coughs & sneezes to jumpstart your heart frequently.. you’ll long forget Kadalini by the time you finish coz it aint gonna make any difference, and in fact that is what is holding me back and I believe likewise many in this forum. Doing it is the hard part. Maybe we should fund you to go to College if you’re strong… it only takes about  5 to 7 years given that most of your previous degree papers will cross credit, but the finding of the cause/cure is a certainty.
yeh i agree it's complete trash he did this a few months ago so im not sure but i think it could be someone being a troll
Why we should be taking tumeric

/watch?v=GIQ_9lnNlyc
You are 100% right.

Finally you got the cure.
Myself had this problem and finally I got cured by grounding up Kundalini grounding mechanism. I am not a spiritual person but some how unknowingly built this kundalini energy in my body. I am not a spiritual but more sensitive person. Keep on think on a single subject/incidence/too much thinking on good thing which is not really required....such sort of person. This behavior has built tremendous amount of kundalini energy in my body.

I followed few kundalini yoga steps, practiced and finally came out from PATM. Today I was searching some topic in Google and accidentally I found this site where a huge discussion is inprogress on PATM.

Dear All, you have tried almost all methods and unfortunately you didn't get any success till now. why not you try Kundalini? Believe it or not, Kundalini is simply great. Try to ground it once :-)
All the best.
You have made another ID to give yourself praise.

You are deceived if you think the serpent kundelani is good, it is a manifestation of the devil.

To everyone

this man is deceived do not listen to him
@0Bunty0
If you say Kundalini is energy that is causing PATM and that it is heat and static electricity, I have two questions for you: 1. Heat is infra red and being electromagnetic it travels at the speed of light. We get it everyday from the sun and other hot bodies such as heaters and stoves without causing us PATM. Are you refering a different type of infra red then? 2. You refer to PATM as being static electricity, well static electricity is charge that is not in motion. It can only move like in the case of lightning when planes of opposite charge (+ve and -ve) face each other. Lightening and other kinds of charge we deal with daily don't cause PATM. Which kind of charge then is this which you are talking about?
@all
Twice this week I found myself spending hours in a big hall with with almost two thousand other teachers. Now because I did not panic, I never heard a single cough or sneeze!
Today I was in a bank to sign some documents and despite the bank being full of people, there was not even a single cough thanks to my not panicking. Panicking sets off PATM in a real bad way. When you get into a crowded place try hard to put PATM at the back of your mind and relax. You will be shocked how this technique works.
Being low on budget, I'm only taking turmeric spice in my food, doing an epsom salt detox everyday and applying bicarbonate of soda in my armpits to kill off smells and thereafter applying baby powder to keep me dry. With this daily regime, the PATM is not gone but it's minimised.
@all
@LandonBlob,
"You have made another ID to give yourself praise" OMG, what is this non sense?  If you have doubt then please take site administrators help & get a IP address of both the people. I bet you will get different countries IP.

@0Bunty0,
Sorry for Mr.LondonBlob's reply which was very much disappointing.

BTW, here I don't want to prove anything. Just I wanted to share my horrible  experience which I got because of PATM. From past 4 years I changed 14 jobs because of this s**t PATM. Out of 14, 9 companies literally kicked off me. I wanted to live decent life but this horrible PATM & this cunning society didn't allow me to live peacefully. Wherever I go within 5min, people pointed out me & passed comments. This is not because of smell but it is fully because of irritation which they got from me. When I am around then they are uncomfortable. Many times I got down by bus. Many time I came out from party. I don't want to come out but surrounding people forced me to go out. Later I changed by childhood city & shift to another city. Mean time I visited more than 10 doctors including 4 psychiatric. No one has shown interest & they didn't believe me & helped me. That is the most disappointing part of this journey. Last march I visited PORTO-Portugal where I met one Chinese doctor. Actually he is not a doctor. He is just a ordinary man but I call him as a doctor.

He told me about this Kundalini & suggested me to follow few steps of Kundalini. Initially I didn't believe him. But I tried almost all medicine & didn't get any cure so I thought lets try this technique. Believe it or not, within 1 week I came out from PATM.

What to do?
For next 1 week,
1. Forget GOD.
2. Do not think about others / society / family.
3. You are alone & you have to live in this world
4. Once you mentally prepared yourself then start the below activity
5. Go to google & download few Kundalini yoga steps (Minimum 5 steps)
6. Get up early morning & do Kundalini yoga
7. If you are perfect with meditation then only you do meditation. Otherwise do not do any meditation.
8. Take heavy breath & clear your throat. Breath from stomach

Here I am not telling you to buy any tablet, soap or any medicine. Not saying to take any bath. Not telling you to spend money on some thing. Here I am telling you to follow few kundalini yoga steps which are very simple to do. Just try for 1 week and check. You will get some solution.

Do not forget to follow these steps
1. After kundalini yoga,take cold water bath
2. Eat more food (More than your regular food
3. At work, do not think about your co-workers & BOSS

Fact:
I think, you are very much concerning about smell. Smell is not coming from your body. Some chemical/acid coming out from your body which is odorless but highly irritating to others. It is mainly comes from brain (head) & stomach. So do not get tense. Your friends & family people told you the truth regarding the smell. They didn't smell anything from your body.

More importantly sleep well & always relax.
Take care.
Yes I will disappoint you

What you do brings you in to bondage of the ancient serpent who was a liar from the beginning, are you a child of his?

The true light comes from the creator Jesus Christ in whom is all wisdom and power, may his light shine on you.

you have created another account, this is not funny. Firstly how do people that have never seen you in the street before know that it is you immediately making them cough. Secondly how can you tell people to forget GOD, that is not a step which will help get rid of PATM and i will believe in God and not forget him just because you told me to.
hi, i don't want to jump and join into this talk about kundalini, just want to say something.
No offense to anyone, i am not against or for kundalini, just saying..

Kundalini is spiritual right? Don't expect it to be scientifically proven or written by someone with a ph.D ( though i could be totally wrong)

Maybe see it more as a religion, you believe it or not ;) (no offense)
Maybe kundalini is evil? and that's what is effecting us, i don't know....

I agree, its not really nice to say that about god. And that would even make people think that it is something evil. (i don't remember something about any god actually when reading about kundalini). Though i did read something about the dangers of the third eye, when doing it wrong or so.

Just saying, i don't want to start anything :)
It’s funny how your account was just created. Did you lurk this site for many months, years without even creating an account until you saw Obounty0’s posting?

About IP addresses, you know very well the administrator will not give us your IP address otherwise it will defeat the purpose of this site and steer away customers.
On the other hand, almost everyone these days with access to the internet knows about Internet proxies if they wish for an alternative IP… in fact I use to have private internet proxies myself set up for friends of mine who had a hard time trying to evade company filtering systems…setting up internet proxies is really a no-brainer let alone using it. But then that’s not of significance… what I’m after is your claim whether they’re valid or not!

But beside all that, I’ve learnt something from your posting, thanks for that. You learnt that some PATM suffers don’t have odours. I don’t know how you came up with that but that’s clever of you. In actual fact, it took me a lot of technology, cost some other people’s freedom and many wasted years just for me to nail it down completely on that conclusion without any more doubts. Nonetheless I still believe that there are patm suffers who release both because so many here claim it to be.

Concerning the meditation, I’ve done that many years ago too given my over 20 yrs as a sufferer, not to overcome patm but just to get rid of anxiety and stress. I believe many here still do it too. The reality is, it does help me with minimizing stress but not with PATM. And I expected that because I don’t see their direct relation. I would summarize all of meditation, yoga, kadalini or whatever strange name you may choose as “sit down, calm yourself and be happy”. If one can do that in any way then that’s it. There’s nothing magical about it. There are even pills used by psychologist to help your stress hormones go down or just to relax… I’d never recommend that.

The essential component here is stress hormones. If all those spiritual strategies have no impact on your stress hormones, then it’s not going to work at all. That’s the only connection between those virtual world so-called mind control entities and our biological bodies. Your mind thinking happy should affect your stress hormones to go down. Stress hormones and Immunity system are always on opposite side. Stress goes down Immunity goes up and conversely. That’s why cancer patients are encouraged to do yoga and hear happy Cinderella stories. It’s for that same purpose. Cancer patients who manage to boost their immunity to a critical level eventual kill all the cancer cells and recover. But most always need the aid of drugs and radio therapy. That is because the immunity can only do so much… not the impossible.

In any case, what you’re really claiming is that your method will bring all stress hormones to almost zero and your immunity level will peak so high that it will eventually kill everything in its path including patm candida or whatever microbe causer. That’s extremely hard to believe. Why? Because why would you be totally healed and yet came back hear arguing so hard to make your point. The fact is, you’re not cured otherwise you wouldn’t be here arguing about it. Or you never had patm… or maybe just a curious wanderer? Which one are you?
Got a question for u guys concerning if PATM is related to morgellons have you ever had what looks like a tiny little fly or gnat around u at times almost as if it was following you or something. I know this sounds strange but sometimes i would be in my room with the door closed all the windows closed and yet i would see this little bug.....

And secondly i want u guys to check the surface of ur mirrors and ur bathroom in particular for what looks like tiny little threads. They are visible to the human eye and stick to surfaces. Now some would say this is just dust but i do not belive that this is just dust because there is something strange about it. The fibers i have seen are little blue fibers and they are all over the bathroom i have seen red ones as well. Some of them are clear and colorless or white.

I have never in my life heard of regular dust being hundreds of little blue fibers and a few red fibers have u?
Thanks for your replies.  Technically I am not so clever as you are. Too much automation how it creates problem similarly too much knowledge or extraordinary knowledge will also fail to get a solution for simple problem. Here I am not telling PATM is a simple problem.  
I am not son/child/daughter/ father/ grandfather/mother of 0Bunty0. He/she is my online friend as similar as you all. Regarding ID, I don’t have clear idea.  I just leant something from by seeing Hollywood movies. Anyway thanks for your clarification.
I have some good intension because of that I came back here & replying you all. You follow kundalini or meditation or yoga or modern medicine. But end of the day I just want to see you all PATM free people.
GOD is great. There is no doubt in that.  But here I am telling you to forget GOD for just one week when you are on Kundalini. Once PATM comes under control then once again you can remember GOD. Why I am saying this?  While doing Kundalini yoga, always you have to think like you are alone. If you think/remembering GOD then it is as similar your friend. Once GOD comes in your mind then automatically your mind will think towards spirituality. But for Kundalini, spiritual thoughts are main enemy. Instead of grounding down kundalini energy, you will raise it further & it creates more problems. To avoid such feeling, just for one week forget GOD.
During this week, try to avoid sugar & all sort of meat which generates heat. You have to cool down your body as low as possible.
Body weight is also matters a lot. When fat is more in our body then this unwanted kundalini energy will try to burn those fat. During that time we get some burning smell. Technically I am not sure on this. But it is my observation.
BTW, my name is Norman & I stay in Braga-Portugal.
Whichever method you follow, I want to see you all PATM free
All the best guys.
John,

When I used to have patm bad years ago I would attract flies much like a pile of sh*t does, although I never had a personal fly that hung out with me :)

For many years I did not know how to change things but I had a few clues like when I took deworming pills for 4 days and patm cleared up I also felt cleaner internally, this only last a short time after I finished the dewormer pills.

But I did not know how to fix the problem or what exactly the problem was.

Only when I decided to go all out researching and trying things did I start to make progress. There is no overnight remedy.

has anyone suffer from burning sensation in head because of these patm. I just want to ask?
No not me.
I don't believe in any of that Hindu or Buddhist philosophy. I am a Christian and I believe many of the other board members are also Christians here. To be struck with this devestating disease feels like the Bible Story of Job except in Jobs story where he had everything taken from him God came in and gave him everything he had lost a hundred fold. He was cured of his illness and lived happily for a long time after that

Our reality though is much pain and suffering. This condition is as debilitating as terminal cancer i would say and makes somebody not want to leave the house and become a hermit for the rest of their days.

In other words most of us feel like modern day lepers with nobody who understands us or cares. I asure u that this condition is real but just meditating or being spiritual alone will not cure u.

I am convinced this is related in some way to morgellons but don't have enough full evidence yet. I would like to know if people on this board suffering from patm have ever seen what looks like shiny pieces of metal/glitter around them that can come out of the hands. I have personally seen these pieces of glitter form on my hands when i rub them together sometimes.

Its like a hexagon flat crystal thing ( don't know what to call it) and it shines in the light has anyone ever seen these things on the floor where they had walked like say in a store or something or when u try a detox sometimes u will see them.

This link shows what it looks like when shining in light. They reflect light in some way like a tiny piece of metal.

http://rense.com/general87/mordgg.htm

I have personally witnessed these with my own eyes this glitter substance that comes off of us and is one of the telltale signs that a person has morgellons disease.

The flat hexagon thing is of course along with all the other symptoms of morgellons which include itching or feeling likeu  have to itch. A feeling as if a bug is crawling on u or in ur hair. Feeling as if ur hair has a mind of its own. This is a weird one but longer then normal nostril hairs as if something has hijacked ur hair follicles.

What people are not understanding about the fibers is that with some morgellons people it doesnt look like its coming from a sore. The fibers can be seen through unbroken skin.  Not all morgellons patients have sores all over them.

But most do have some sort of skin ailment which is caused by the tiny fibers. And if u do have some sort of lesion take a very close look at that lesion and u may see what looks like a very tiny hair that is not a hair follicle

Lastly many morgellons patients see alot of dust around them but not what looks like normal dust a longer strand that looks like a fiber. Most are still quite tiny.

If you have these symptoms I would like to know so i can relate these things to PATM and morgellons and find out if there truly is a connection.
PATM is a condition that improves when you detox and eat foods that don't contribute to the toxins. So by definition the body is not removing waste as quick as it should from the but, lymph, skin, liver. This condition allows fungus mold and bacteria to setup home - this may be where the PATM comes from.

Morgellons is also a toxic overload on the body so the elimination organs, skin, but, liver don't work quick enough to detox the load so fungus, molds and bacteria setup home - PATM

So what I am saying is you don't have to have morgellons to have PATM you might have some other condition but they both produce the conditions in the body that produce the same result, PATM.

For me it was candida/fungus
For someone else it might be liver disease
For you it might be morgellons

You need to get to a naturopath for a diagnoses and treatment plan for morgellons - don't leave it it's your heath.

here is information on oxygen. copy and paste on the end of you tube

/watch?v=1he5ETY4U5Y

Also guys if you see a spammer report them
when i am in a well lit place i do see things floating near me but not this personal bug, I just see white fibres flying around
Best way to verify is to ask someone close to you if they see the fibres… it would be even better to ask as many people as you can. Don’t just try to ask people you share a common belief… choose a variety.  Try and take shots with a digital camera.
In my opinion PATM and Morgellons are two different things because Morgellons has great impact on you only whereas PATM will disturb you and moreover others also for sure.

People in this forrum anybody there who has got their PATM reduced upto great level. I am getting helpless now day by day as the matter is getting more worse even after following plant based diet along with stevia & L-Glutamine consumption.

My workplace has become like hell now for me because I dont get good feeling when others are suffering with their throat because of me. My mother just says its all in my head and I dont have that much income also to test again and again from different doctors to hear same answers from all of them!!!

The only last option I think now is some one should start funding this project to find the root cause of it. What if we all contact bill and melinda gates foundation together in same voice as that charitable institue has mission of spreading good health. What do you say guys& gals?????
Anybody from Maharashtra please contact me, I am feeling alone with this disease to share my emotions.... :(
Of course they’re two different things… there is absolute no doubt about that otherwise we’ll be seeing it too. It would only mean that I’m blind with this microscope and all the doctors, or anyone who has ever looked through one, yet here we are with these guys who see it with their pare eyes.

I do see dust everywhere ..from bus stations to dirty roads, dirty carpet etc,..and some of them look like out of shape golf balls, fibres from different fabrics…and it’s just normal. I don’t really need a microscope for that to verify. I believe these guys are suffering from two unrelated diseases. PATM is one but what’s the other one? If I see fibres, I’d have my whole family, relatives and then neighbours to ultimately confirm before moving to the next step. The next move then would be something like… how would I connect Morgellons to PATM? And of course that would be initially hard because the majority of the PATM community don’t have Morgellons.

Nevertheless, I only hope they would bring up PATM issues in this forum and Morgellons on Morgellon forums.

@smart64….. yes, I do believe that would be the pinnacle of the PATM movement (remember there are other PATM forums) but we have to build some kind of momentum. It’s obvious that the only way to find a permanent solution (understand it at the molecular level like any other well documented disease) out of this would be to get some kind of well-funded project going but that’s too far ahead. Precisely because the way we are discussing things in this forum, I tell ya, no one is going to think twice about it where some in this forum discuss & reason as if they’re under the influence of drugs. Donors don’t invest without some kind of rudimentary thorough investigation. If some donors start reading our forum and scans the following, for example, posts similar to OBuntrO, they’d withdraw with a big laugh. They’d say we are absolutely nuts!!! And there are many posts as controversial as that. Alien origin, morgellons, Freemason and such superstitions will not do it. Remember Morgellons has been tagged as “delusional infestation” by CDC and it’s hard to convince anyone else when U.S. government has already finalized something… its official. It’s been nailed to the coffin and we can’t do much about it. The more we associate with Morgellons we’ll eventually end up in the coffin too. No one is going to think twice about our situation!

@smart64…..I’m sorry the diet is not working for you. I’m glad it’s decreasing PATM for me greatly. It took me more than a month to see any changes… wasn’t easy for me coz I wanted quick results. I take oregano oil and a bunch of other stuff to help. I sweat myself by running and exercising.

And of course we’d do more if we can only understand it scientifically and that is not here yet. I suffered from some other disease years before, fortunately it wasn’t new, and it took me less than a year to get rid of it totally. When PATM is studied and documented, that’s the only time that we can start thinking of a permanent solution. Right now we’re fighting an invisible enemy and only sense its presence by the objects he bumps into accidently. We need to make it visible first.
hi im from holland here s no info about this subject im glad i found this forum, im also witnessing reactions through the telephone and on live tv, anyone has similar experiences with this? this is beyond weird
i am from tamil nadu.. also in india..been suffering from this for over 3 months now..

@all guys, have you read about blepharitis eye and skin infection?? my eyes tends to get red in the morning and i am thinking maybe this could be one of the problems?
@sadboyindia, how are you and welcome to boat. You’re not alone. Let’s face the horrible fact; we are going to be on it for a very long time so let’s start working on it. Maybe you can tell us exactly your situation and that would be your lifestyle, diet, stress level, health etc just a few months before you got patm. I think it’s easier for you since it has only been 3 months and memory is still clear. Fresh facts would be of much help to us all, please exclude personal interpretation but just the raw facts..Thanks!
I can assure you that you're just being paranoid about it. We’ve all had that moment especially the early years. Something like this might happen, you can cause somebody sickness and you’d call him the next 2 hours only to find him still sniffing, coughing and sneezing not because of you on the phone but because you got him the first time and he’s still trying to recover from it.
If you call a new person that you’ve not met for the last 2 months then there won’t be any reaction on his side or he was already sick before you called. Actually, the sound signal gets converted to electrical alternating current which travels through wires/wireless all the way to the other person’s phone where it gets translated back into audio. That’s the only thing that can travel through the phone line… chemicals from your breath, sweat, gut or even light from your torch etc cannot get to the other side,,,, only oscillation of air pressure(sound)! So don’t worry, we are not that hazardous coz if we were, the CIA would have had us locked up.
has anyone been taking charcoal capsules..how is it..
the live tv one is a bit extreme because what ever causes this cannot simply pass through the tv and onto the show anyway i understand that telephone one
ok what ever it is, i read something on the forum about NAET allergy elimination techniqeu, it involves pressure points on the spinal column, i ve read the spine is quite important for overall health, if the nerve transport channels are blocked or disturbed, illness of all shapes, sizes and levels of severity can ensue. i ll have a look at this
I went away with friends for 3 nights from thursday to sunday and indulged my head off. Ate all the wrong foods, drank all the wrong drinks and received minimal and I mean minimal reactions. The only ones came from a friend who smokes like a storm-trooper so go figure. Prior to going away I stuck to my greens, minerals, B6, turmeric, etc and lost like 5kg in to weeks. When we were on holiday a neighbor popped over the first night for a 'couple' of drinks and in his inebriated state humourously enquired whether i was an aids-sufferer, anorexic. It was all fun but raises the question whether all this dietary (not saying all foods are welcome) nonsense - for lack of a better word - is worth it, especially for someone who loses weight at a lightening rate? Just thought i'd voice this, and I do know the significance of the 'what you put into your is what comes out' statement. Exercise to exhaustion and long hot baths is NB too.
God Bless you - have u 100% changed your lifestyle ?  this is a 24 hr, 7 day a week lifestyle commitment of - plant based food choices, detoxing your body, go to the sauna to release toxins from your body, take epsom salt baths to release toxins, take probiotics ( i take Natrene's healthy trinity), l- glutamine powder, vitamins and other  herbal supplements

I understand your work situation completely - i have experienced  this also big time and now have ZERO reactions at work - sweet freedom, thank you God !!!!
@Girlaghast. I took charcoal for three months. It didn't help.
It all seems very vegan-like. I've gotten weak just a week of adhering to this diet. I gym and do cardio frequently and therefore supplements (whey protein + L-glutamine) are an integral part of my routine. A cousin of mine went vegetarian for a while and almost fainted from lack of hard proteins. Her solution was to buy a massive pack of biltong (dried raw meat for those not in the know - pretty much like beef jerky but totally unprocessed) and within a day she reclaimed her strength. As you may have gathered I'm a South African and meat is in our blood - I'm an O- blood type and all meats are highly recommended for me. Are protein shakes a useful substitute to  what we cant eat, specifically meat.

@ pogo651. I lost a whooping 15kg while doing a candida detox. Imagine dropping from 85kg to 70kg in just one month. It frightened me. Everyone was concerned that I had come down with aids. My wife even rushed to take an HIV test! I could literally read the lips of my colleagues saying that I was finally drawing close to my grave. It was bad. To stabilise my weight I had no choice but to revert to meat but only increase the intake of veggies. How do we stem continuous weight lost?
Hey pogo, I also live in South Africa. What a relief! I thought I was the only one in Africa! How can I email you so that maybe one day we can meet to discuss and laugh over our troubles? You are right. In South Africa we love our braai. Its lekker.
AMEN to this!!!!!!!
Hello LondonBlob,

I am presently taking Terbinafine hydrochloride for some toe nail fungis. My PATM reactions have completely disappeared but I think that it's only temporary until I stop taking this medication. This stuff is pretty strong and the Doc has to monitor my liver twice a month for three months to see if its functioning correctly. I think a common name for the medicine is Lamisil. Anyways, I agree with you that this will be only temporarly. Any comments about this medicine.
Yes, I have 100% changed my lifestyle with 24 hr, 7 day a week lifestyle commitment of plant based food choices. Not eaten chicken or other Non-veg since 8 months, sauna I used to do but now I have shifted to different place where I dont have that facility. I also take L-Glutamine powder, Whey Protein of ON (Optimum Nutrition), Vitamins, Herbals, Turmeric, also Mussley daily & Stevia ofcourse.
Epsom salt, and probiotics I have not heard yet. Will try to look out for that.

I again today visited highky skilled well known doctor in this new place for consultation & he too had the same answer and reply after 10 minutes of conversation and finally gave me friendly advice to see for phsychiatrist.

I have been exhausted now but I will not give up so early, I will surely fight back.The biggest fear now I have is that I may loose my job if my company finds me in such strange disease since I have newly joined here. I don't know what is there for me in the future...
Please pray for me!!!!
GOD bless you ALL!!!
Ray

There is so much to say and I have already said a lot in my previous posts of which there are many if you look.

That drug you are taking is a fungicide ie it is anti fungus - your PATM clears up while you are on it only problem is it is toxic and it is bad for the liver. But you get a clear indication there that PATM is fungal related.
I had this drug in the past but personally I don't take any drugs any more because they don't fix they just suppress and damage the body and make fungus tougher.

Below I have cut and pasted a bit on river water, why because we are made mostly of water and if our water and fluids are acidic (low oxygen), slow flowing and have lots of toxins and pollution then we will be every thing that the river below isn't.  

Good water quality. A healthy river has temperature levels, dissolved oxygen content, salinity, turbidity, hardness, acidity, and alkalinity (water pH) that are all within a natural range for that river and its species. A healthy river will also have minimal amounts of pollution and toxics, such as pesticides, nitrogen, phosphate, fecal coliform, and heavy metals.

That's why veg is important because it is alkalizing preferably raw as in juicing or even eating because that kind of food especially organic has enzymes in that we need, also magnesium is the central atom in chlorophyll which is the direct conversion of the Suns energy into food.

baking soda, sodium bicarbonate is also used to alkalize - look up Ted on earth clinic

We also need to get the flow moving - here we are talking about the bowls, liver and skin. Dr Schulze bangs on about disease starting in the colon and to get it moving every day. Liver flushes can be done fast and slow. skin flow is increase with sauna, preferably far infra red also when you bath in sea salts or epsom salts the skin and in particular the lymph fluids detox by osmosis. You soak for 30 minutes.

Natural anti fungals are good as well.

I am starting to get the idea that PATM is a low grade or high in some cases fungal infection in the lymph fluid of the body that originates from the gut having an over growth of fungus. What is inside always comes out, good or bad.
good info, here are some healing numbers for candida fungi yeast
465Hz   9876591 54842148, write these on your right arm, maybe it helps
You a brave, brave man smart64. It takes buckets of self discipline to stick it out for 8 months to achieve undesirable results. Stick in there. The route you on has gotta be the one. It's easy for me to say, I study correspondence and online TEFL courses - minimal interaction. All you guys are valuable to each one of us. Although being faceless online friendships, at least they a medium for us friends to convey, exchange and relate our experiences and hardships.

God Bless
Awesome to have another Saffa on board. BTW, I'm a small frame guy so 70-so kg's has been by norm. Hit the scale the other day and boom i'm down to 60kg!!!
God Bless you guys - I wish I could lose weight like u guys u are blessed !

maybe because Im female ( i finally confess) , thats why I am not losing as much weight as I would like

to each his own as far as eating meat is concerned - follow your own intuition

I eat shrimp almost daily, make my smoothies , salads - I eat more fruits than veggies
you are in my prayers, please do NOT give up hang in there and keep fighting - u can do this !!!!!!

God Bless you always !!!!!!!
Hey Grateful. Thanks for your confession. I've been wondering (and I'm sure many on this board too) 'which one you are'. I just want you to know that you've been an inspiration to all of us on this forum. Because of your insistence, alot of us are slowly drifting to healthier diets (although its difficult, ofcourse). Thank you.
@gethealthy. You are right when you say that it will take us a very long time to solve this mystery as long as we connect PATM to many things like morgellon, kundalini, curse etc. This is a biological condition and we need scientists to pin down that which was triggered in our bodies to cause PATM and why it was triggered. Only when we get this kind of understanding will we fall onto the path of true healing. Someone proposed approaching the Gates and Melinda foundation. I mean guys, thats a sound suggestion. The problem with us on this forum is that we've suffered so much that we are busy focusing day in and day out on solutions meant to heal us instantly, forgetting the reality that this thing may take us a very long time. I think it is wise for us to start changing our focus towards funding and research. This is the only option I see which can deliver us a solution at lightening speed.
Thank you all for your kindness & good will.

I fell now lucky to be on this forrum & I dont know whether your prayers or my new technique have made the effect less since 2 days.  just cant believe it.

Only new thing I tried since last 2 days was eating 4-5 raw stevia leaves before I leave for my office & when I reached office today also reactions were far less compared to last 1 month which was when reactions for me were at extreme level from my co-workers.

Although there is always a fear that this PATM may bounce back hard at anytime. But for the time being it has not stopped however it has been reduced.

This AC has severly affected me in my workplace and I cannot avoid it also since I am a software engineer and I have to work in cool, silent & calm air conditioned place & above that this PATM has ruined my professional life.

THUMBS UP TO THIS FORRUM & ITS PEOPLE!!!
Hi all, just wanted to post this piece from another forum. I know lot of you will disagree with this, but nevertheless:

" This is just your negative thoughts making u believe things that r not rational...trust me.i had problem about people coughing wen I was at school.i used 2 believe that I always smelt bad and that everyone coughed around me.i believed it so much it made me sweat even more.i saw a hypnotherapist that seemed 2 cure this problem.My advice is get in therapy unless you already are of course!u gotta change how u think...which will change wat u believe and how u feel around people.u shud b havin thoughts like 'no one is coughing because of me and even if they were thats there problem.im doing nothing wrong.im a nice person.if they dont like me who cares'. "

might only apply to PATMers without odor.

To start about my feet again; PATM started for me at office when my feet were more moist/sticky (no odor) and with also a burning sensation especially when wearing shoes during working hours. Which is what first made me think that my feet were sweating and smelling (in fact there was no odor), although i don't remember if this was when PATM already started Or just before PATM and possible leading to PATM.

My moisty and burning sensation in my feet were definitely a key factor before, at the start, or in someway related to PATM.
@WorsethanJob

Thanks for the compliment. At the same, I pretty much believe that that is what’s ahead and without research many of us suffers are going to have it for life. The diet is helping for me and I’m prepared for the worse just in case, to live with it in my lifetime, if science doesn’t catch up. Funding a research is our only hope. You are right when you said that many are too stricken by our problem that they just can’t think of anything else but each day’s embarrassment. It’s sad and I can understand.

@smar64

Glad to hear on your progress. I know how you feel because we pretty much work in the same environment. I don’t know if the AC is making it worse for us or better. What do you think?

@Omega333

Thanks for the info. “might only apply to PATMers without odor”. I believe you imply me because I‘m one of those who said this openly. There’s always a possibility for everything and in that sense he could be right about himself. Perhaps he was schizophrenic, who knows but himself.

In fact, I have my own speculation. He may have had BB in high school which is different from what we have. Bad Breath for me is not PATM because that originates from poor oral hygiene. That’s an easy problem to handle and treat. Or perchance has PATM but just repudiate it because it’s much easier and to carry on with life. I’m a person of proof and I take nobody’s words as reality unless I prove it.

As a matter of fact I believe I’m among the many in this forum that put a hypothesis to rigorous experimentation before agreeing as reality. Apparently this condition will be discovered one day and I hope we’re all alive by that time because I believe we’d be surprised to find by how many PATM suffers who don’t actually give out odours. There is a possibility that some may have both and can’t distinguish between the two. There are a majority who claim that they have PATM + odours, I believe that too. After all, diseases come with slight diversification. AIDS actually have millions of HIV virus variants. I heard claims of those who are immune to AIDs, whatever the truth; it would actually mean they’re probably immune to a one/group of variants but not all.

I reckon some in this forum just interpret their condition by observing their victims nose touching, sniffing, nose-blowing etc. In reality (facts finding) that is enough… you need to take further experimentation as I’ve explained in one of my previous postings. You can only accept a theory through rigorous experimentation and that’s what I did which gave me the solid conclusion that I have.

There are billions of airborne molecules in nature… just imagine all the elements in the Periodic Table combined in different ways and understand why, but the human nose only senses around 10000 of them, more or less. This means you can only smell about 10000 OR precisely, about 10000 odours. That’s only a nano-fraction of what’s out there to sense by smelling. Why did we evolve then to associate smell with certain chemicals but not others etc? It’s because it helps differentiate harmful substances to avoid danger from good smell associated with beneficial things like desirable food for survival. It’s the same idea why we visibly see a very tiny fraction of the overall spectrum of light and leave out the rest.

In that reflection, there is a possibility that some of us produce a gases substance that is outside the nose’s detection range (this would mean it’s odourless or non-existence as far as the nose is concerned). This would indicate that it cannot bind to any of the 10000 receptors on human noses therefore cannot be detected. Withal, these gases substances would trigger the victim’s Immune system instead. Autoimmune system senses it as danger particles and responds immediately. A good example of this is hay-fever or it’s variant. Sufferers don’t smell the grass pollens but the pollens themselves rather trigger the Immune system and they start sniffing, coughing, sneezing, nose-blowing, running noses. If the grasses were consciousness they’d probably say they themselves stink too and avoid sufferers.

There’s a slight variation of pollens and PATM molecules. PATM airborne entities are small enough to travel through to the victims alveoli, into the blood stream and eventually muscles, brain and all other organs… that would explain the additional symptoms that we see in our PATM victims i.e. headache, nausea, flu-like sickness and muscle ache, back pain etc.

There a few cases and in particular in Australia where Stormy weather caused air pressure to crush pollens to eventually release its microscopic granules. Patients exposed, in addition, had chest pains and few also had headaches and so forth because the pollen granules, much smaller, were able to penetrate further into the lungs. Had they been even tinier they’d end up in the blood stream then plausibly all the symptoms of PATM would appear on patients.

Note, that there are hundreds of molecules that could kill us instantly but we have not evolved to acquire receptors for them, plainly because they weren’t always around with our ancestors to develop such receptors. Given are a few more thousands of years for us to coexist and they’d probably end up with very stinky, smelly senses in our noses to mark absolute danger and fatality. Nuclear radioactive substances would probably smell like a million corpses. Unfortunately, right now, they don’t smell but they kill regardless.

Dogs, on the contrary, can smell a much wider range of other molecules that humans can’t. That’s because they have olfactory receptors that is non-existence in humans and was critical in their survival.

Consequently there are too many varieties and probability,,, huge amount of data at hand with no proper tools intensified with conceivably insufficient knowledge on our part and that’s why it’s difficult to narrow down precisely what this problem is/causes and its relation to other dilemmas. I suppose no one can just look outside and dream up a simple explanation that satisfies all. I think the best one can do right now is experiment to test things out one step at a time and share so that the community can track accurately its progress… also hope/entice researchers to intervene. Only a well-funded project will give us the explanation that we demand so much not forgetting a permanent cure.

Thanks for all those that have produced treatments to help each and every one of us. I’m indebted to you all. God Bless everyone!
"I believe you imply me because I‘m one of those who said this openly"
I did not thought about you before posting it, and it was not meant for you since i already know you won't believe this or think it would apply to you :)

It was more general post for others who might recognize this with themselves and maybe have a different cause or PATM for there PATM reactions.

That part from a different forum, made me think about my at that time more moisty feet and that was something i could associate, but i'm sure does not have to do with negative thoughts for me, because of other observations. Like my above neighbor coughing (i have a small opening in the next room from a water pipe, if that even matters). I never associated the coughing with PATM so i also never thought about it when i heard coughing. Now (for some time) when the coughing stopped i began to think about it. He (neighbor) is now used/immune to it i guess.

I agree with the rest of your post.

@all

When i am with friends who are certain that i do not smell (nor from my mouth) and do not get any reactions and they do not show any reactions. They never seem to notice other people get reactions, but this is maybe because they do not watch closely and think it's just a normal cough.

What do people who are not effected by you say to you about PATM?

The problem that i have is that people around me first rub their nose and then cough for like a sec or 2.  The cough is very short in duration, not like a normal cough that someone would have if they had a store ore throat or something.  Secondly, I have noticed that most people clear their throats as well especially after eating something when I am around them.  I could be 20 feet away from the person and they would be coughing to clear their throat.   I, myself, always feel like I have to cough or clear my throat as something is stuck in my throat.  I have noticed that nobody in this thread has said that they also feel like coughing.  Am i the only one   I went to see my doctor the other day and  I was told that the weather is dry and cold which is why so many people are coughing.  In addition,  I was told that I am low on vitamin D which could cause anxiety/depression but I know for a fact that there are people who cough in my presence and it is not a psychological problem.  People around me have started to cough since  2 months now.   I have also noticed that my hair seems to be attracting a lot of dust particles since that time and tinny bits and pieces of my hair are also falling on my clothes/body , maybe because of the weather, i am not sure.   I have also noticed that people cough or clear their throat over the phone while i am talking to them, and i have not even met those people in person as i am in customer service job where i call people.  I can say that 90% of the people that I see in person during the day cough/clear their throat.  
@wolt0317
I am also from holland. Live tv, tv or phone calls show no reactions for me.

@namb
I was (maybe still am) vitamin D deficient. I need to get this rechecked to know my current levels. I get vitamin D (D3). It appears that everyone in holland should take supplements because it is not possible to get enough vitamin D here, especially in the winter months. And food only is not enough.

I already knew about my vitamin D deficiency before i had PATM, i don't know if i was already deficient when i was younger for example. About the things that could happen with low vitamin D levels was not mentioned to me.
Not that i think it has to do or not to do with vitamin D. it's said that a lot people have this deficiency without knowing it.
but do you also feel like something is stuck in your throat and cough/clear your throat most of the time like most of the other people out there?  
This is just an observation, but it seems that my PATM reactions intensified when I received a vasectomy 17 years ago. Has anybody experienced this situation? I know it would be differently for females as they would have their tubes tide.
Yes you are right namb, I also feel the same but somehow I have been used to it & I have learnt to clear my throat without making any noise.

Guys today again my PATM rose to upper level.
I have  now decided to make some recordings os those cough and throat clearing noise and post on you tube so as to let others also to hear and prove that its not at all in my head as it can be heard from recording also.

Also now I will be drafting an information about my suffering to bill and melinda gates foundation. I have had enough of this now...
hmm...how long you've had it for smart64?   do you notice that when you talk to people on the phone, they also clear their throats?   People only started coughing in my presence since this winter began so I don't know.  
I only have something for the last month or maybe less, like there is slime in my throat. Which i can clear by making a 'uhum' noise or sometimes swallowing.
hmm....and does everyone or most of the people around you cough?
  Hello to every body i have reading all the comments and i decided to tell my story maybe it will help. everything started when i tough i had a flea infestation even when i don't have any pets but i knew i had a mice or rat around my house so i used borax everywhere and more but the problem was there so trow my couch away and it help a little but i start feeling this crawling sensation on my skin and i had red bumps but not big they almost did' even where noticed ,but i remember one day 3 months ago i had a meeting at my son school and i noticed that all the people there start showing allergies reactions, one was sneezing the other one was clearing his throat and more .
After that i was more aware of reaction of people even more when i was inside close places and since that day my life it is horrible. i tried everything tea tree oil , 91% alcohol , vinegar i also change my diet for weeks and that helped but not that much i took glut-amine powder but since i have i problem with my thyroid it doesn't make me fell good, i also tried all recommendations for laundry because as well as everybody this fibers are every where but now i know this fiber aren't lints they area like mites or larva but it is impossible to get rid of them.another thing i want to add or ask about give allergic reaction to the people skin because sometime people that give a hug they get to have like this red bumps.I would like to tell you about my personal health  because i want to know if somebody has had same problems. first let me tell you that i have thyroid problems and my immune system is low because i had cancer 5 years ago and i think i have some problems with fungus i my toe nail, and i want to add that when i had a ultrasound for my regular checkup they asked me if i had problems with my intestines but they only find fatty liver problem.I hope somebody can find the cure!!!!!
Yes, like all of us see, coughing, covering or touching nose, sniffing, runny nose and when it was worse (at the beginning of my PATM), some also got watery eye's (irritated eyes?)  and also rubbed there (red?) face like they were tired or sleepy. And from what i sometimes see people also are trying to hold there breath inside places like elevators or trains to not cough.

I do not have any of these reactions myself.
...and children under the age of ~17 i think did not get effected. Don't know if that has changed now. I once went to amusement park (Walibi World) and the children there did not show any reactions only the parents did. I already knew kids were not effected, but that day just confirmed it.
Here may people said maybe...I am not sure it may work
Many people didn't get any cure even after  3-4months plant diet
Some crazy idiots keep on telling people to take some supplements but end result is same. Some crazy people think, they are the most intelligent people in this world & suggesting something else which is far far away from the reality......!!

Some people told PATM started with feet. 100% correct. It was started when I worn plastic boot. Fungus got hit & since this crazy bulsh*t disease got started.

Now I am PATM free person. Please read my previous post on Kundalini & get cure from PATM. In this forum some idiots are strongly opposing Kundalini but in reality it works....belive me...100% work. You are ready to spend money on some bulsh*t medicines, you are ready to spend your valuable time on some nonsense experiments...then why not on Kundalini which hardly takes 1 week. No money, no experiment only few yoga steps  which helps you to grounding your kundalini energy (more similar to static/electromagnetic energy). If didn't work then you curse me ..no problem. Ultimately I want to see you all PATM free.

"No body will play the role of hero in your life. You are the real hero in your life & you have to deal with it. Get PATM free life & enjoy your life.

See you after 1 week.  People will curse me or praise...Lets see.....what happenes.
All the best.
Not so for me Omega, Worked in a rehabilitation hospital volunteering for a year and numerous very-young outpatients (they were not sick but just came in for neurological and physical-related reasons) used to react. It makes sense that the susceptibility of infants+ to exterior infections/allergies is amplified but I have observed on numerous occasions in shopping centers and the like that the little ones don't cough, sneeze, etc.
@YouRGreat/OBuntyO..
Thanks for sharing your ideas. But before any discussion… it is not wise to call others idiots…after all we’re on the same boat searching for land..LOL.

You were very nice, humble and appeared as a gentleman on your last post and in fact I felt sympathetic and didn’t want to bother you further, why the sudden change of attitude? Don’t be too proud now, we still have a long way to go.!! PATM is not going to leave us that easy, particularly by some kind of ancient Dark-Age chanting.

Remember, first you created a second account to bolster your own views and lied about it. You both use short form writing styles. One use numbers while the other uses asterisks. You both have English not as your first language. You use “&” and brackets too many times. You both use the word “rise for Kundalini” in different grammatical use but Wikipedia as you indicated doesn’t apply that instead use the more appropriate term “awaken”. It’s equivalent to as if you were to use “long man” rather than “tall man” in both posts, together with the rest means it’s a signature that you either were schooled together or brothers. Are you brothers or should I say the same person?.. But like my previous remark, that’s not important as anybody is free to do anything, what’s important is that you lied about it and tried very hard to convince the helpless suffers just for the purpose of injecting your fraudulent ideas into their heads.
“See you after 1 week.  People will curse me or praise...Lets see.....what happenes.”… let me assure you that many have already tried your method the moment you posted this movie script( you said you got it from a movie, am I right?) months ago and had it worked, they would have reported it already. If I see another user next week promoting your “Kandalini yoga” or denouncing other ideas, I’d assume you have created another account just like you did before.

When I first read in this forum the many post about going mostly vegetarian, I was sceptical, but I attempted and it decreased my PATM significantly then I was convinced and continued doing it. I’m not the one who originated the mostly vegetarian diet solution but a follower. …, actually I eat vegetables together with seafood and fruits; I don’t take whey protein because it’s filtered from milk. And even though they do a good job, there’s always left over of other dairy contents in it. Neither any form of sweeteners coz most bacteria love it… for oral health reason I avoid it. But I take other supplements when I can i.e. some essential oils. I don’t get healed by following this proposed method, it just decreases my PATM level just enough for me to carry on with my everyday task…NOTHING HAS EVER DONE THIS FOR ME IN OVER 20 YRS of trial & error.. and perhaps it could probably do even better but I keep eating dairy, meat or sweets after several weeks because of cravings and stress from work pressure.

But shouldn’t the vegetarian diet always work? You should know there is always a possibility that it wouldn’t work for some. Even antibiotics cause internal allergic reactions on some patients and lethal to some, but is it enough to say that antibiotics are deceptive and false in confront germs? No approach is absolute in all circumstances no matter how popular!

If the vegetarian diet & supporting procedures don’t work for you then I’m sorry! It means it doesn’t work for you! And you shouldn’t follow it anymore!

Should Kandalini yoga work preferably? Maybe it does for you! Congratulations!!! But here’s what I have to say to others! The moment someone admits that Kandalini heals them is also the admission to mental disorder or in your own words, CRAZY! It’s really saying that something was wrong in your head and had to psychologically brain wash oneself using some ancient practice that involves verbal & mental iteration to return to reality. But think about it, how can Kandalini yoga do what it claims??? How can a mere thought cure ones body? Everybody right now is thinking hard about healing,,,, with the exception of chanting, and YouRGreat/OBuntyO say that isn’t enough??? A disease that has resisted almost everything else that we’ve thrown at it and Kankalini yoga will heal it? Religious & faithful people in this forum have prayed to God but still unanswered. Why should your murmur to no one but yourself do any better? Thank you for sharing, not forgetting the inspiring and creative discussion. Good luck and all the best to you too!

Looks like I have disappointed many people. Sincere apology for my previous reply. I wish you all the best for your research and get well soon.

BTW, I do not have any link with 0Bunty0. He is a another person.
I think the reason diet helps some and not others can depend on the level of infection/fungal/bacterial in the body.

if you google 'michael coyle fungus pdf
you will find he explains why diet by itself is not enough for a candida/fungal infection and he lists things that can be done

I read this pdf 18 months ago and have applied most of the things he advised.
If my patm was 100% 18 months ago it is now zero as much as one can tell. It did not happen quickly, it's like shifting a big mound of earth the more you do and if you give it time you can shift it.

I have done a lot of research into other people like

otto warburg
max ******
Johanna budwig
walter last
bob beck
nikola tesla

they all are brilliant and the principle they all seem have is oxygenation and alkalization of the body either through food , water, oxygen therapy

how could i forget on the list

dr richard schulze
hi what did you do with your kundalini to get rid of patm gr wolter
Thanks LondonBlob, I was thinking about that very question too.

I'm under a lot of work pressure now and have very little time for research. Thanks for doing it for us. I'll look in to it. Anyways congratulation on freeing yourself from PATM! God Bless!
whre do we get soil based probiotics...what are the bacterias for soilbased probiotics..
PATM Evidence Video:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDdy4Lc0xvQr9TVohYCjx-2DRk7apBpKy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ZbElYzQb4&list=PLDdy4Lc0xvQr9TVohYCjx-2DRk7apBpKy

This is not my video and this what I had found online.
Please see the full series of this interview....
Sooner I will be uploading my experience also!!!

WAITING FOR ALL YOU MEMBERS REPLY AND FEEDBACK IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SEE ANY SLIGHT PATM REACTION!!!
Everyone Please read this:
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/pm/2012/834826/

and especially this one is more important:
http://asthma.about.com/lw/Health-Medicine/Conditions-and-diseases/Viruses-Can-Trigger-Asthma-Symptoms.htm
Do people know it's because of you?

Do effected people walking in front of you look back in your direction (or to the sides) when you walk behind them without them knowing at first that you were walking behind them?

Not only with walking behind someone with a normal distance and more people in the same street, but even somewhere else they usually also look at me. (knowing it's coming from me)

Some might not know it's me, but when they are close they know. My PATM is not so worse anymore so i don't directly know if its a common flu with coughing and sneezing. Today i took the bus and people sat next to me without coughing.
just slight patm reaction...not really that bad..unlike if I was there..huhu
Don't know if this is the correct URL. Just watched the first minute or so and it's just indians speaking political agenda.
but if you watch longer the one being interview will take out his handkerchief and rubs his nose just a few times...and he also coughed 2x or  3x with a sound of phlegm in the cof
what do yu do if you have to sleep beside someone..like your niece...and you still can cause patm....what to do?   :(
guys, out of curiosity.. did u guys eat mushroom?? I mean in India u get mushroom curry..i know it is grown frpm the ground as some fungal thingy..god knows if thats the problem..i have eaten lots of mushroom curry :/
lol, my patm reactionsd r much worser :/  it hurts to see the people i love getting it.
just found out about this IMPORTANT supplement and have added it to my daily regimen :

VITAMIN B2
what's the rationale behind vitb2...... maybe we should really do kidney liver colon cleansing becoz they might have been too populated by fungus toxins that the other toxins just comes out up to our mouths that causing patm...how about taking dandelion root ..
It's strange that people have completely stopped coughing around me. Now they just sometimes sneeze. Could this mean that PATM comes in levels? Or could this mean it's slowly diminishing? Previously it was really scary, loud coughs everywhere. Atleast a sneeze is quieter and its' giving me a peace of mind. I'll mantain a stiffling pressure on this evil disease. I'll keep throwing everything at it until it leaves me. May God bless us all.

Amen !    detoxing your body regularly (cleansing liver/kidney etc) is a must along with eating  plant based food choices and taking your supplements : probiotics,l glutamine powder, chia or ground flax seeds, tumeric, vitamins/minerals - including Vitamin B2, sauna etc

ALL OF THIS TOGETHER WORKS TO BECOME PATM FREE - no single item - a combination of things is the key to success

God Bless
    What a blessing , so happy for you !!!!!  Excellent job, keep up the great work  !!!!!    I know the sweet peace you are enjoying ,  keep smiling !!!!!
Since u have been following this diet, did u loose weight?? Did u feel tired like by afternoon and very sleepy??
hey guys,

just wanted to share something, I had a big accident before the Patm came.

Now I am thinking what the reason is for my immune system not being able to overcome etc.

And i was thinking maybe the reason why, is because I'm not standing sitting straight. And I read a few articles about that when you don't sit straight there is too much acid in the digestive system.

So now I am thinking because the medicine I took for too much acid helped me with less PATM.. I'm not saying the acid is the reason why we have PATM.

But it could be a combination with Candida.

Because we are not sitting/standing straight the acid keeps the candida in higher levels. And then the toxins that are caused because off the candida are giving our liver an overload off work.

Anyways just wanted to share this, because there where more people who said the medicine that lower the acid in the digestive system also helped them with less patm..

So if we just keep our back straight, we already have less patm.

I must say I am keeping my back straight, and it really hurts, but read that that is normal.

More people that don't sit /stand straight?
X

Btw I can also remember coming back from a chiropractor, and I had less PATM.. She straightened my back..
x
i tried al lot of things to get rid off patm eft nlp different energyhealings rawfood affirmations  and im still experimenting and discovering new healing techniques, i have also the feeling sometimes something is stuck in my throat
Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for a little while.  I used to have PATM (and I had fecal body odor before that), it went away for years then came back after I had been emotionally stressed a few months ago.  I was struggling in a co-dependent relationship, felt lonely, and started a job I hate.  bam, patm came back.  It always coincides with my emotional well being it seems.  White tongue and excessive burping also coincides with patm.  Last time I got rid of it, my tongue went right back to being red and no more burping.  =)

When I am nervous I feel a gurgling in my lower right abdomen.  I had done a lot of research and talked to a lot of people who had patm and noticed somewhat of a connection to the illeocecal valve.  I went to a chiropractor and had them test me with applied kinesiology and I tested positive that my ICV (Illeocecal Valve) was popped open.  The chiropractor did adjustments to close the valve and showed me how to do it on my own.  The ICV can malfunction based on our emotions so it kinda makes sense that every time I'm overwhelmed with life, I get these strange symptoms.  I'm trying to learn how to manage it.  The hopeful part is that it has gone away for years!  Woohoo!  Love the thought of living without this paranoia.  Diet wise, I am pretty much vegan.  I stopped eating dairy in high school, my symptoms went away at that time too (but this was also a happy time in my life which is also why my symptoms went away I presume).  I wish that my emotions did not affect my digestive health, but I can also look at it in a different way: my stomach forces me to follow my heart.  
people are 'coughing' as they're suggesting you need to be less self- aware. Your anxiety is causing you to think 'everyone is a threat, coughing... everyone will look at me. So you probably develop extreme self consciousness and act as though the average person is a threat.

MOST people do not cough.. even though they might stare as you're acting a little awkward. People are nice.. there might be one or two people who cough because you're daydreaming, or because you're giving off an energy that's telling people you're the odd one out,

The cure is seeing someone for social anxiety, 90% of this problem is over- reacting to peoples' body language.  Take little steps to be completely calm and non- threatened by the public. Br positive about yourself, and others.. don't constantly observe your own behaviour, relax deeply into the present moment and just enjoy interacting with people..

You can get your life back on track. And this doesn't have to be serious.

Also people can cough and it has nothing to do with you, i.e. they're embarrased by something they've done, or they cough after an insult.. just making a noise to break the silence.

Work on your fear of the public, i.e. agarophobia.. work on it step by step. Keep friends, have a calm, assertive psychology instead of a tense, nervous, unsure one.. which will open you up to stares, awkward behaviour and awkward silences and maybe the odd cough or sneeze.

In a nutshell it's self- consciousness transmitted through your body language and all your interactions .
whatever you think - if you're feeling like a nervous and broken person, and a trainwreck - this will be entirely  transmitted through your body language.

Stop daydreaming (if you do it a lot maybe to escape), work on being 'instinctual', instead of 'emotional' or ;'spiritual' looking.

THEN work on your fear of the public and having a calm, happy go lucky mentality. Practicing being calm, breathing out deeply and relaxing is a skill and will take time...You might need a professional and don't expect change overnight. As such there's no 'cure' .. just our trauma to deal with from taking body language personally, adding it up and becoming messes.

People are telling us to 'go with the flow' more instead of being self conscious.

If people know it effects you and do dry little 'ahems' all the time - avoid these people as they're being a bit pathetic. but most people are merely making a suggestion things are awkward. as the coughing from them is entirely in the moment and instinctual, they forget they've even coughed.
Why you get people coughing, then resuming nice, normal behaviour with you after the awkward moment has passed. it's not rhetoric it's instinct from a small passing moment.

Today was a bad day.. i had class with my favorite teacher and i made the mistake of sitting in the front bench. she was coughing like crazy..she said she felt like something stuck in her throat..i just smiled..but deep inside, i was crying..i couldn't tell her its coz of me..i dont want to hurt anyone.. lord, please dont make me do such things..feeling sad :(
its was the same for me ! i thought i was cured but 1 months after, patm is back with cough ,i dont know what i do best for cured during 1 month...(I stopped the vitamins and everything!!! I eat everything I want except the milk and sugar)
  its very strange ,everything was perfect,i was no constipated and then I had very strong pains in the stomach,and now patm is back :(
Be strong ! i know its not easy ! at first its hard to accept that we'll live with it,    i really think we'll ever know what we have .
when you see people coughing, do not feel responsible,cough with them like that in your head is not you ...
Do you have PATM?
Hi Missterre.
I suspect these strong abdominal pains are what gave us the PATM. Ok, for now, I've not felt that pain in almost a year. I really feel that's what brought my troubles with PATM. At its peak, happening only when I was constipated, I would feel my intestines moving and twisting so painfully that I would lose strength and lie down to writhe in pain. But thank God such painful spasms would only last for less than five minutes at a time. Have you also ever experienced such? After a few years an odour came on me which I could not smell myself. I sensed this because flies would single me out. A few months later, I suffered from PATM! These are the events leading to PATM which I remember. But since finding this forum in late 2011, I solved the most embarrasing problem of all - that of being swarmed with flies. No more do flies come me! I also no longer get bothered by that intestinal pain. My skin is a lot healthier. Its also now more than a year without athletic foot. People stopped coughing around me many months ago. But I still have PATM since people sneeze around me (although very few people in number now) and I also sneeze too. That's what I'm working on now. I hope to God this one also goes away.
Congrats. Getting the flow going and putting better things like greens in, we are what we eat. clearing out the poo and getting good bacteria from a variety of sources like sprouts, barley water, soil based bacteria, cabbage rejuvelac.

I also used to have the smelly aura but don't anymore.

getting the flow going is so important, regular bowl movements, enema,  lymph massage, far infra red sauna, high frequency electricity aka violet ray which will nail smelly scalp syndrome and fungal nails

Don't beat yourself up about people who cough and sneeze, there are some people who have their own problems with their body, food allergy etc which causes them to sneeze, also there are so many pollutants and pollen and even light causes people to sneeze. So you will always see people sneeze because that is what people do - they always have and always will. It' just that we were super sensitive to it and part of healing from PATM is to de sensitize ourselves from the sound of people sneezing and coughing.
Hi all,
Just wanted to check. During this last week anyone has followed Kundalini yoga steps? If you not seen any improvement, forgive me. Do not curse me :-)
But if you seen any improvement then don't forget to praise me :-)
Just follow these steps.
1. Always assume, you are alone in this world. You are a hero for your life & you have to play the role of hero. If some one cough or sneeze do not bother.
2. Follow few kundalini yoga steps or meditation or any relaxing steps which calm down your stress
3. Always try to take out mucus from your throat.Mucus is the main culprit for your PATM. If you swallow more and more mucus then you get more PATM reaction from others.
4. Daily dance for minimum 30 minutes. It will make you fit and also it gives you mental relaxation.

All the best
God is great
Nice to hear that your symptoms are going away.. gives hope that one day i will normal as well.

excellent book

EAT TO LIVE         by DR JOEL FUHRMAN
watch you tube

/watch?v=OQHAbsBBHcA

look up this guy he has a lot of info

I experienced the same thing as you, the pain in the belly, flies around me (it was shameful) sweating with a strange smell, and i started to lose my Hair, weight, my skin like that of an old woman .. and then coughing, sneezing, scratching nose, ear and Hair when I'm in a room, even outside, people react to me
    nobody believed me, my boyfriend wanted to leave me thinking that I was going crazy, i did my research alone in secret because he dont  wanted to hear about my problem, and then i found this forum (I know I am not crazy now)
    please tell me what did you do to get better?(i cant do the diet ,im already thin) what do you take as vitamines?what do you eat ?are you constipated or not ?before my patm back after 1 months people just started to sneeze but not everyone ,I was so happy !
and now I will start to depress PATM is come back ,people cough a lot again,This is unbearable...

God Bless you always missterre - as u know I have sent u instructive private messages before, duplicating what i say here in public .  Please continue to  read the prior posts for how to take action and be proactive 24/7, 365 days a year.  U can do this - please do not expect anyone else on the planet to care more about your health than you

God loves you always !
Hey all.. Just checking in with good news. I wanted to wait a couple weeks on my current regimen before posting anything. I have been doing very well on minimal supplementation and a fairly healthy diet.

The only supplements i am currently taking include:
-T100 for my thyroid
-Alpha Base multivitamin
-Vitmain B6
-Aller-B Vitamin B complex
-Vitamin C
-Magnesium
-Vitamin D3
-Orthobiotic (probiotic)

I must say that I believe the B vitamins have helped me in ways I didn't think were possible. I highly recommend them!!! I won't say that I am PATM free yet. I hope and pray that I can continue on this path to PATM freedom and help everyone on this forum do the same!!

TAKE CARE and please message if you have any questions or want info about the current products I am taking  :)

tennis89
@Hellodolly12
Did you also occasionally had
ringing sounds in your ears (tinnitus),  Pain surrounding heart / chest and bad taste in your mouth
And are you sure it's because of ICV?

@WorsethanJob
I also had stomach problems before PATM started but not for a month but for maybe a year. With grumbling noise (without being hungry) and a sort of a air bubbles bursting and moving inside my stomach which could hurt a little sometimes. Lack of sleep would make this worse. Now i don't have this anymore.
I used to have it.. or i used to think i 'HAD' something.

But people aren't allergic to you - people fake cough - it's a people thing

i don't get any now, except when i'm extremely self- conscious.
Congratulations eva25, at least you got over your problem! As for me, no I don't have mental issues. I have a biological problem; I think one day somebody will solve the mystery. I’m not so keen on the solution but rather I’m very interested in the cause… what went wrong in my lifestyle just before patm. Was there genetic factors involved that made me so vulnerable? I was happy and doing great then suddenly this problem struck. There are only two things I know very well that I did a lot but have stopped now… I ate dairy products every day  … chocolate, ice-cream, butter, cheese cakes, honey and sweets in my pocket all the time. Second I’d often cough for months non-stop.
Keeping my diet under control has helped me tremendously but patm has not gone totally. I want it gone!
watch this
  you tube /watch?v=lEqib09JZCk&list=PL0254B743661A0371
i went to mass a while ago and I cant help it people started coughing...I went out..its hard to ignore...
Even I had second problem before getting started with PATM.
I used to have non-stop cough or throat clearing when I reached my office in previous company.
Then my company selected me for a trip of 2 week to other state for official purpose. During this period (Dec. 2011) I had eaten lots of outside food only, and specially chicken and non-veg. Then slowly and suddenly after end of Jan. 2012 other people's cough and sneeze came to my notice. After this my life just got turned and ruined and cursed which I realized slowly when I started to seek help from the doctors.

I now just miss my golden days of being PATM free.
Its been more than 1 year now.

Also lately I have observed whenever 1 person coughs 2-3 more people cough or sneeze or clear throat behind him. That is when something gets struct in the throat of 1 person and while he tries to clear it, somehow that gets transferred to other people also.
Breath control: 8 best pranayama techniques

http://completewellbeing.com/article/breath-control/

I think CHANDRABHEDAN & ANULOM-VILOM will be more effective for us to remove the toxins and reduce acidic levels in our body.
To those of you who believe that there is a candida/fungal connection to PATM symptoms:

Last week I was diagnosed with not producing enough stomach acid.  I'm reading that this can happen due high stress levels (I had been constantly stressed a few months ago, then started burping, then PATM symptoms began shortly after).  When you do not produce enough HCL (stomach acid), it causes all the rest of your digestive functions to not work properly, not to mention low stomach acid fails to adequately kill bacteria in your stomach which contributes to dysbiosis.  Low stomach acid is a major cause for candida/funal overgrowth.  This could be why some of us cannot get rid of candida.
I'm with the people in this forum,  certain 'empathic' and self conscious people get these reactions all the time. If I sat in a room full of people at one stage... sure enough one guy behind me or two rows in front would aggresively cough after looking at me out the corner of his eye
people fake cough or 'ahem'  to prey on insecurities, to express something inappropriate, or to say that your self consciousness is ruining the scene, stop being so awkward, or to make themselves look better .

What is PATM? Certain aggressive people see the world as a battleground, where the culture is hostile everyone is out to get them or beat them, e and unless they're on top, putting someone more 'passive' down in a public, they're liable to 'lose' in life . This is aggressive mentality.. In negative office environments, i could easily imagine someone getting 'picked out' if they don't hold themselves well enough, getting 'ahems' off more aggressive and assertive colleagues.

It is these aggressive people who are doing the coughing
Passive people, who see the world as a nice, spiritual meeting of minds are getting the coughing off one or two aggressive people

People more passive 'empaths'  need to research ;philosophy of assertiveness, as well as directly getting help with anxiety..

1) this isn't paranoia, although fear is making someone with patm interpret too many coughs as hostile , when most aren't. They're 'suggesting' something

2) don't tell a counsellor you think you get coughed at.. they can't do anything for you. They'll think you're mad as they have no personal experience.  a waste of time and money.

3) Graduated steps to cure anxiety isn't though, it's totally related and such specialists will no doubt work on your assertiveness as well as remaining calm - and ensuring you live a mobile life.
. We act as though people should tread on us, and we're overly nice to people to protect ourselves or to avoid conflict.

The thing about this problem, if you think too many aggressive looking people are coughing your way, counsellors can't magically cure people who feel the need to cough at a person in the street.
They can help those more vulnerable (on this forum) to change to desensitise yourself to body language, assertiveness in public, and with the anxiety and dread of the public.
Long story short - -*** see specialists about assertiveness training and social anxiety**.

Hold yourself like how you used to behave as a kid  like you don't give a ****. and the world owes you something

. We're all born crying for our wants and attention, but some of us have too much 'moral' education, e.g. spiritualism, liberalism, through parents or school. it's good to be a balance of both strong, our authentic self  that wants.. and soft.
Candida/Low stomach acid Info:

http://www.health-truth.com/225.php
More HCl info:
http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/dig14.php

@eva25
I do like what you have to say, although I do have PATM and so don't take what anyone says online personally, I still think that what you are saying is very valid.  Even before I had PATM I was nervous which I think lead to my stomach messing up causing these PATM symptoms.  I am very interested in this therapy I came across recently called "Primal Scream Therapy" and I think you would be too, it is a way to get in touch with OUR feelings (as opposed to OTHERS feelings...ie our parents feelings).  Check it out!
Hi everyone. Does anyone use NSAIDs regularly? or have a history of ulcers, gastritis, digestive problems? I'm asking because the fact that stress can trigger more reactions from people make it sound like something ulcer/gastritis related. I tried chinese medicine and like I said before it did get rid of the smell. However, I'm a student and there are no Chinese doctors around my area so I tried the nexium my doctor gave me. It did help but the stress of others coughing in class made put a lot of stress on me and made my condition worse and I found out that it was smell of blood in my stool they were reacting to. Anyways, I don't know why I can't smell it when it's faint and others can. I think I've had stomach problems for a long time but never realized it was heartburn or gastritis. I always assumed I had a fast metabolism and was always hungry.

You can actually test whether or not your smell is caused by stomach issues by trying prilosec for a week or 2. it does the same thing as nexium but its active ingredient is different. I've been on nexium for a month and off of them for a week without any side effects so I can tell you that these drugs don't cause dependency like I've read online.

Something off topic- this is great book.It's called When Doctors Don't Listen. It's about how doctors make wrong diagnosis because they don't listen to their patients. I think this might interest some of you since doctors have treated a lot of us here like we are mentally ill.
That’s true; I still remember… it’s going back in time. . I had to struggle through many years with it. You’re lucky coz it’s only a year.

The last time I coughed badly before PATM was for about almost a year if I can remember correctly. It was incredibly hard to get over. What followed when I recovered was even weirder; I was sitting in the classroom feeling very tired and burning up at the same time that I’d often sleep during class. I told my dad at that time about it and he said that I was dehydrating so I drank lots of water but it didn’t help. It went on like that for a while then all of a sudden I noticed my friends coughing badly and like all of us I just thought they were sick or something but everything followed as you already know…..

Yeah, like you, I ate lots of junk food since I was a child but then changed my diet as I began to exercise extensively. I lost a lot of weight but the PATM never left me. It wasn’t until I came to this forum that I found ways to control it to some degree. I’ve stopped exercising for some years now but still do some running occasionally when possible. Work keeps me occupied and very little time to rest!
You telling us what we are actually thinking? And we don’t know and can’t interpret our own thoughts! That we’re mental patients! Damn, who do you think you are young girl? This is advice/brainwashing for little kids or mental patients.

Nobody is coughing at us, who said that? I never heard of hostilities or coughing bullies threating someone!!!!

Let me remind you, that it is also paranoia to think you can read other people’s minds!!!! That’s even worse!

“philosophy of assertiveness”.. hmmm.. aren’t you doing that now by judging us all without knowing anything about us! Even our faces you haven’t seen, yet you judge us as if you’ve grown up with us.

“PATM, a battleground”, what? have you been in Iraq too long? Who said anything about battlefields?

“Hold yourself like how you used to behave as a kid like you don't give a fu*ck. and the world owes you something”……..
“…….but some of us have too much 'moral' education, e.g. spiritualism, liberalism, through parents or school.”………….. This is a really abusive & disturbing way of brainwashing/indoctrination. Are you saying that moral & religion is a source of this PATM problem and that we should behave like irresponsible little kids? We haven’t even collected any data at all from any of the PATM sufferers regarding these issues to build some statistically explanation and already you jump right into conclusions that too much of this is the cause. Where did you collect your data from?

Young girl, you need to get your hands dirty and verify things before asserting. You’ve never met any of these PATM sufferers.. you should invite them and run experiments to verify who is right!
In fact I wouldn’t want to be one of them because you’re too young, young enough to be my daughter and yet you are trying to educate us about things that existed before your actual birth.

If you don’t have PATM, please leave us alone. It only means you know totally nothing about PATM whatsoever. If you live long enough since you’re still young, the day will come when someone will discover it for you to understand.

But if you’re a researcher, the best you can do is fund to verify whether you’re wrong or right! Don’t speculate!
We do not think (not sure) every cough we hear to be PATM related. We can clearly see people over a distance who do not show reactions like coughing and covering their nose until we or they walk past us or get close or are in the same room. Unless we all see things that are not really there...

Why do some not get effected, it's not like i don't see them as a threat or so. I don't see anyone as a threat to start with. I just can't figure out the connection between the ones who get effected and other who don't.

Some thing which applies to me, others unknown:
One of the not effected are friends (i knew them already before PATM started) do not show anything, one even thinks it's in my head. They are not lying, because they all do Not try to avoid me instead they even lets say invite me to do something.

I know the part about friends not getting effected probably could leads to the seeing thing that are not there side, unless they got used to it when PATM was far less at the beginning stage.

My PATM is like i said before better now. Sometimes i can't tell if its a normal cough or not. I don't know why.
i used to think just like you!! i did my research in the right direction. empaths/ assertiveness.

When I saw people deliberately fake cough at others. I looked at who those others were, there was definitely something about them lookiing 'nice' but what? I spoke with a mathematician about 'empaths'.. even so it's about the climate of culture and aggression in that

I was telling doctors, crying, at one point cos I also thought people were coughing to me

Some people work what i've worked out much quicker than me - and are younger - but they don't write on the forum. It's human psychology. There are energies - tense, nervous, unsure, hesitant, passive and non-submissive opens a person up to being walked over, talked down to, made to feel more insecure. Assertive, calm, relaxed energy is the opposite -strong and relaxing into the flow of what's going on in the present.

If you're not spending every day working on things like assertiveness, distraction techniques, your fear of the public - then you're letting this madness and obsession eat you alive instead of working on change... bringing positivity back into your life....  because occassionally an aggressive idiot in this culture will cough, sneeze, at you, and probably a few other people.

you have to start realising thinking you're a walking allergen, isn't improving your assertive calm energy - what is needed around other people. It doesn't pay to be a tense non-submissive in the public.  Supporting views like on this forum, paying mind that you are different to anyone else - you're feeding a really bad psychology that others read

Maybe i don't need to research though. wish i could but  this is just basic psychology. If we look in the right direction for help , you'll get it

step one is recognising the problem is with just one or two people who have a habit of coughing at others, that the world definitely does not have a problem with you.

just to mention I used to have it at university when in lectures,  I became very over self-aware. It escalated into practicallly every other area of my life. I don't have it now and I can directly feel why if I do (being over self- conscious)   . The only thing that unites the things that have worked for people on this forum - is trauma and depression , coinciding with PATM; then confidence and a 'dont give a f**k attitude' getting rid of patm.

just trying to help . Not stir up the forum..  this absorbed me, drained me completely when I had similar thoughts to you . How can you improver your energy when you're encouraging each other you're all different to every other person in the world? it's sending an 'odd one out' vibe. so you need to go backwards, first realising 99% of people aren't coughing around you. they're fine with you

- strangers (you think will cough at you)   just wish you'd see them as a potential friend, instead of a threat..

Part of the delusion is we assume people hate us - nobody does. Do you judge nervousness and awkwardness and do a mock cough or heck cough? exactly.. neither do most people either.
we just let a few kn*bs hit us when we're at our most insecure , then develop an obsession with this thing that people do.

i never mean to patronise btw.. i just think this is serious, fatal, aging if you develop a certain fatal mindset (e.g ''people cough - they do it exclusively at me. all the time''). i dont want people like me to waste their time and health.

be more assertive, see a social phobia specialist to work on social paranoia, your strength around people.
Also fake cough competitions are very common, i.e. in a crowded area, one cough will start 10 others.... or people trying to disturb the quiet in an exam or at the quiet bit in a music concert.

Again, they're trying to annoy people. Passive aggression is in the average aggressive person's mindset.

Coughing 'ahems'/ hecks, are really common , as well as common cold coughs.
i can see where you are coming from eva but ill be honest when i say this is an important support forum for people who are suffering with this disease. A place where many can come and read to give them hope that they can one day be as lucky as you and live patm free. People need hope and the knowledge that they are not alone. humans need hope. thats what this forum provides. i and many others have a health problem that is internal not psychological. My relations with people in every day life are fine but i still need somewhere to go to know there is hope. The information i receive here has been vital to me regaining the confidence to take back my health!
You never thought like me coz you don’t know me, and to make that statement is paranoid. A little girl claiming to know so much… even psychic powers! Give me a break!

If you knew what the scientific method is, you wouldn’t blab around in this forum for so long about things you don’t have a clue. All these suggestions you’ve said are plain talk. Just chitchat, nothing more… you’ve never attempted anything. You have a big claim which requires a big proof.

Einstein thought quantum mechanics was wrong and stupid because it was counterintuitive to everything that was common sense to him… other scientists instead did experiments to find the truth behind it all. Einstein as brilliant as he was, died from old age still not knowing the truth because he refused to see the practical part.
Every accepted theory has to be practical in real life to be considered true!. That’s your problem! You don’t know that your words have to be proved in a Lab to be accepted as the truth; because it’s hugely controversial to ours! You’re literally saying that PATM doesn’t exist!

So to seal the fate of PATM, discredit every other idea in this forum, you have to get into the lab or testing environment. Research in this sense would therefore mean, to get yourself into the lab and test for existing viruses/germs/fungus etc..… That’s how you eliminate and narrow down opinions. Psychology is mostly thinking and blabbing…. That’s what you’re doing and then telling us that is the real fact!
When you do that (after testing several subjects etc) many things will surface unseen before. Including, maybe there are varieties or perhaps your hypothesis apply to some etc. And just maybe, your idea will stand firm as others will be disproved! That’s the only way to prove an outrages claim such as yours, and lay everybody’s opinion to rest.

But then, because you’re not a specialized doctor (just a young student) in that area… you cannot bark around with just a bunch of hypothesis because you read a book, article., spoke to some mathematician and took a few courses in psychology.  Are you nuts, why did you search for advice of a mathematician? What does a mathematician know about PATM or any kind of diseases for that matter? Who are you going to ask next? I suppose you’d ask an Oracle or Astrologist next time.

Fear of the public? Do you fear the public? Coz I don’t! I don’t see my friends as potential enemies. I can’t believe you look at things that way. I don’t remember anyone in this forum saying that everyone is an enemy. You have no idea what you’re talking about? You are like a little girl who has just seen a horse and thinks it’s a cow just because they both have four feet. Not everything you study necessary applies to everything else in life. The basic psychological courses that you took have no basis here… psychology is a million miles away from PATM.

“Fake cough competitions”…you can’t be serious? LOL!! Who won?? Did you honestly go through such things! Yeah, that’s tormented! I’m glad I didn’t have to think like you! If you were crazy at one time, then maybe you were as you say (won’t dispute coz you’ d know yourself better than anyone else), but it doesn’t have to make everyone else in this forum crazy coz you wanted them to be. It’s too bad that you didn’t read my reply to your other newly-created disguised account coz I’ve written things there for you to read. It’s been taken off. Maybe I should post it again for you to read!
“you're feeding a really bad psychology that others read”…. Hello!!, this forum is not about psychology… neither do we want to know or concern with your psycho… whatever you call your way of thinking! That’s for mental patients like yourself, as you’ve admitted! You popped in here and accused everyone of being mental patients like you. How do you feel about that…. Judging everyone you know almost nothing about…. Not even our names or ethnicity.! You’re one hell of an arrogant little girl.

You should also know that I don’t take psychology as a true discipline,, maybe it should be a developing branch of partially philosophy and biology,,, right now it’s still at its adolescent stage. Any personnel can fool a psychologist and he/she wouldn’t know. I mean how will they know? Are they going to pull out a neuroscanner, crazyscanner? How about a moralscanner or religionscanner? There are no such things? Alternatively, Medical Doctors have such equipment to test for biological problems! Good to note, that most of the hypothesis gathered by psychologists was derived from studies done on apes or mental patients! That disintegrates when applying to humans because chimps and its resemblance are barely consciences so present some predictable behavior but humans can change behavior when they want, especially when studied by researchers. It’s like assuming a dice is random and studying a duped dice instead then apply predictions to an unknown dice. So its application on humans is far too problematic…. And you ,a young new inexperienced student, are applying it on an unknown disease for humans; the errors will multiply even further.

Psychology is almost equivalent to the early phases of Alchemy, coz it’s still at its infancy; it’s still developing with so many errors that it’s statistically error prone in many cases. It’s a model with very little accuracy & very weak predictable power even within its own domain. Let me ask you this basic example? What is the definition of mental illness?  Give me your best answer and I’ll show you the conflict in your own so called discipline.

Now back to the issue, my concern is its irrelevance in this forum. PATM has absolutely nothing to do with social phobia and all of Psychology itself!!!

If you have social phobia, please find a forum for social phobia and express your opinion there.. I’m sure they’d appreciate it quite well. Why not a new one here at medhelp.org
True, i just want to say that I totally agree and I can see why people like having a massive title and community, such as PATM.

It was important for me... really important at a point when things were messy and i thought there had to be an allergy problem but i'd like to suggest people really did try to help themselves outside the forum, as well as find community here.

For me personally, i remember showing my boyfriend this forum in 2011 - only when he saw thousands of other people had the same problem, did he start to listen out to the fact a few people WERE actually doing them around me.

He says his mind was blown that people actually did this, but he told me , still tells me, only SOME **** heads are doing it, the rest, my fear is interpreting as something else.
Then he told me I needed to not give a **** about what people are thinking, just about myself, and the person i'm with.

Thanks for the suggestion about starting something about socal phobia. It IS social. It's not anything related to allergy. That mindset, comforting though it is, is still making you feel 'special' ,.,.So an angry woman who likes to cough at people won't like that 'i'm a special allergen' energy when she sees it and will direct her negativity at you.

p.s. 'energy' isn't magic  or anything tangible, i'm not a medium.  , it's our psychology, (weak, strong, happy) everything we transmit by every thought we have via body language. Bad energy - people repelled. Good energy - people drawn.

Yes psychology is a new science that doesn't mean anything? Maybe you could take that uo with academics.. still, we all know a stone is a stone, an awkward person is an awkward person, a popular bright person is a liked person.  People fake cough. Please type into google, 'why do people fake cough'... see what people think and the millions of reasons why.

I don't mind these attempts at solutions,i just know the answer, so do several other people , some of you continually block out the voices that say it's CONFIDENCE, not allergy, not madness, time and time again.. to talk over them about ingredients in your mother's vtamin cupboard.

anyway carry on... I really couldn't care what yout think. Let your own obsession eat you. Year by year, you'll go crazy. Then finally you might take interest in the most basic psychology/ culture.
.
To the new guys on the forum, it is important to know how many of us guys suffer from this weird healthy condition. Theproblemsolver made a survey to this effect. The survey can also come in handy in wooing funders for a research. I think the more the people register on the survey the better are our chances in getting funders and researchers quickly on our side. Is it not only logical that someone is bound to pause and look when there are more people affected by PATM than if there was only a small number? You can find the survey on the link below. Copy the link and paste on your web browser.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdTaXJoTmtJeENYMzB6ZVZhMVhPYXc6MQ
for those who want to see the results of the survey here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ais3Hro38bJmdGdTaXJoTmtJeENYMzB6ZVZhMVhPYXc&single=true&gid=2&output=html
@missterre. Did I mention that, when PATM was just beginning, it caused me to sweat profusely almost all the time? This excessive sweating progressed together with PATM for many years. Sometimes I would feel these weird heat flashes sweep through my entire body for no reason at all. And then many people would be coughing. The sweating and the body heat flashes no longer affect me now. And yes, even I had skin problems; rashes that would not go away. It was even making my skin to go darker. But now the skin looks healthier and more vibrant.
The only thing I’ve done consistently in bathing with Epsom salts daily. I don’t use roll-on in my armpits. Instead I used Bicarbonate of soda every day. It’s very good because it takes off all bad smells and has no effect on my skin. I squeeze a lemon in my tea every day and I eat a lot of vegetables, occasionally I indulge some garlic. I’ve also reduced on meat intake to two or three times a week. I sprinkle turmeric on most of my food, reduced tremendously on sugar intake too. Sometimes I just drink sugarless tea that’s laced with lemon. No milk for me. I take probiotics, L-lysine, L-Glutamine, VitB complex and digestive enzymes. Sometimes I bath with Listerine. And of course I drink a lot of water – almost 25 litres per week.
@Gethealthy. You are doing a great job. Prophets of doom will come on this forum to sway us away from our focussed viewpoint in our relentless battle with PATM. We should not give them a chance, lest they distract us from our focus. Our focus is to get some scientist to get to look at our problem from the biological point of view and not from a Kundalini or psychiatric/psychology or khama point of view. For god’s sake we are not craze, we only have a biological problem that a science laboratory one day(soon) will discover. In God we trust and in God shall our problem be solved.
I don’t know what is wrong with your head! You are like someone telling others to eat **** because it tastes good and to forget that it stinks but just think it’s chocolate coz you say so.

Can’t your dumb head see that we’re not experiencing what you’re going through… is that hard to for you to see? I’ve done that cheeky coughing to others thing and I suppose anybody from space can easily see it. Others have done that to me too.. it’s just normal, and it’s nothing!!! That is a dilution only for little girls like yourself; big guys don’t get threaten by a cough! As a matter of fact, I didn’t know that little girls get scared easily from us just playing around..  or is it just you!

This is totally different; your head is just too thick that you can’t tell that your problem is different from ours!

Had you studied many subjects, you’d understand how limited your way of thinking is… in fact you’d be ashamed that you boasted so much about how much you think you know.

Like they say, it’s a waste of time talking to a second grader. If you knew the story of “Quantum Mechanics” well and how it came into existence, you’d relate it directly to what I’m trying to explain to you! But you don’t, and that’s why it isn’t getting in to your clotted head. I thought you knew just at least psychology but I can see you just don’t know anything at all.

Everybody was upset when you wrote using the account “Dortordr”, I think you can see how people react to your nonsense. You have CONFIDENSE in your thoughts. In contrary, I don’t! Confidence without proof can easily fool anyone! I only rely on evidence and that is how all knowledge across history was gathered. Not through magic, speculation etc, people tested & scrutinized things to differentiate bad ideas from good ones. History is littered with people who had confidence in something they thought they knew but experiment proved it otherwise and even the things that was so real to them and unquestionable!

One example is our everyday notion of time; Didn’t everybody in the past thought that ‘TIME’ was universal because it was obvious we all have the same time, even Newton regarded it as an unquestionable fact. But after careful analysis and experiments throughout history, we have come to understand that time is different for all of us depending on velocity and gravity, plus the going forward in time isn’t very hard as long as you have a speeding ride or very strong gravitational influence; in fact satellites do it all the time and get their clocks reset to UTC frequently, otherwise the time dilation will get wider each day. This would also mean that objects will appear to be shrinking/magnify in size and slower/faster in time to another observer on a different time frame. But the important part is, initially everybody thought Einstein was absolutely nuts at first for proposing it, but he had a scientific probing tool called ‘Mathematics’. Experiments verified later that he was a genius even though his theory was conflicting to all of mankind’s solid facts.

You see with your eyes but fruit bats see with its ears in the dark! Which vision is actually right? One receives audible signal of some object making noises on the ground and it’s just a sound of a rock in our brain. A bat hears the sound in the dark and sees the rock in his head as if with its eyes. Which vision is true vision? Which interpretation is the truth about the rock?

Some rare people taste sounds, even written words and vice versa.. including seeing sounds as colours. Some of them see numbers in huge tables… and mathematics is so easy for them. This phenomenon enriches their senses remarkable but also weird to us and scientists. They might as well be kicked out of a test for cheating. Some other animals see colours that we can’t see or sound that we can’t here.

Colour blind people don’t see the colours of the stone that you see. If the whole world were colour blind accept yourself, they’d easily argue that you’re delusional for seeing a non-existing colour and label you as a ‘fruitcake’. You’re lucky that most of the world isn’t colour-blind.

Little girl, … the idea “we all know a stone is a stone” is old school. It’s not always true as it used to be. Take a class or easier, just google. When it comes to conflicts and absolutely truth is required but murky, the scientific method is all that is left. That’s why the scientific method was created! It’s to make sure that whatever happens (changes in environment, perception, planet, half-brain…etc) we can always have a logical/standardised/universal way of proving ideas. Or call it troubleshooting, fact finding methods if you will, call it whatever you want.!!! But one thing is clear; it has a pretty much laid out procedure to follow!

Many diseases nowadays were believed throughout history as demon possessed. Nowadays, scientist have turned everything upside down understanding its molecular structure… counting atom by atom of DNA structures. If only the oracles and witches throughout history were to see what mankind has progressed! There is no more ******** to hide. You are just among the left over ********… trying to feed us with your unproven crap.

If your cocoanut head can at least learn a little, you’d at least know what I mean. You cannot be absolutely confident about something unless it has been rigorously tested. And that’s what we mean by experiments…. it’s a verification procedure to upgrade an idea to an accepted theory. Most people call these facts but technical it’s called a theory. Facts are slightly something else.
You cannot just Bla, bla when no one has put any of these things to the test. Many sufferers including myself have put only few prerequisites to the test, because of many limitations, but there is so much to be done experimentally to verify its existence/non-existence alone. Funding & man power is needed for such a task. And some here in this forum have done many as well, in labs, too! But we still need more from different angles, especially from experts & Drs (not fakes like yourself) in different areas. Some have even come up with temporary solutions so we can progress at least with our lives. Others have proposed some unpopular ideas, at least they tried! Have you done any experiment on anything at all? NO! Because you don’t know how to! You don’t have PATM either; and that’s because you have ‘frightened disorder’ or something like that!

It’s hard to imagine a funny episode of a child telling his parents about sex education by saying “You both will understand when you get there!!!!”.You forget that I’m much older than you and you’re just a child who’s just left behind the attached umbilical cord & milk bottle… that you have so much to learn and experience in life. Most of the things you’ve been through are just a game for most of us. I’ll tell you an advice contrary to what you gave me, just wait and take good care of your life just to see that moment. You’d be surprised and wondered how you got all wrong.

But then what the hell are you doing here, crazy girl?... coz obviously you aren’t helping anybody other than upsetting PATM sufferers!

I miss reading other PATM sufferer’s discussion because your nonsense has preoccupied the forum!
Thanks @worsethanJob! I just wish eva25 would leave and find the right forum for herself so we can see other PATM sufferers discussing.

All the PATM sufferers are common in that, they all have PATM. But we all have different approaches to the problem. I mean, this little girl just walks in here, thinks she’s equivalent to Edward Witten, and starts blabbing away… and without any decency, calls everyone mental patients! Makes me wonder which planet she’s from.. Hooiiiii…
i just than God their are people out there who stand up for truth.. most appreciated!
has anyone tried juice feasting? or a juicing diet?
I had abdomen pain for about one years. Last month it became really hard with acid reflux and I couldn’t sleep at night also my stool was black with a strange smell (maybe blood) and constipation. In my case it caused by Helicobacter. My doctor prescribed two antibiotics. Ofloxacin (200) and Metronidazole (250). After taking three tablets of Metronidazole and two tablets of Ofloxacin per day now I doesn’t have any abdomen pain or constipation but if my pain be appeared again I should do do endoscopy and colonoscopy for better diagnosis.
taking Metronidazole for three weeks and Ofloxacin for two weeks.
dont forget to take probiotics after your antibiotics..becoz antibiotics lessen the population of good bacteria in your stomach which you need to battle bad bacteria like fungi or candida that might be the cause of our patm
You’re right. Probiotic is really important for me in this situation. Unfortunately I didn’t have a better choice because of my strong abdomen pain. Thanks for your recommendation. God bless you always.
i have patm also. i live in south korea. Whenever im in the vicinity or near people, they always itch there eyes, rub there nose, sneeze, and cough, and clear there throat. its starting to bug me out
hey there dont give up seet gratefull2011's posts.. we are all in this together!
it's really hard for everyone of us....but we are all here, right?...dont give up..pray  ....get comfort to our Almighty...i am also always sad and depressed becoz of this patm... always have hope...dont loose hope.you are not alone.
God is with you, u can do this  !!!!  please, please, please do NOT give up !!!!!   God has great things in store for you, we the world need you !!!!!!! take this precious time to begin to take care of your beautiful body !!!!!
@jasonseo.. hang on… there’ll be happy days in the future that you’ll forget the sad ones.

@sniffedout, God bless you … thanks for the encouragement!

@gratefull, I know you’ve been posting your scheme a million times and it has helped me tremendously. I’m able to function cheerfully nowadays, nonetheless, I’d like, if you accept to post in details your scheme on a single day in details. For example, how many hours do you spend in the sauna. How many times do you eat per day etc. I’m combining it with other methods that others have posted.

I’ve found that there is a medication that I’m taking that is having an adverse effect to my diet unfortunately I can’t stop it coz it’s important.

I’m moving again as I usually do because of work but to a much quite place so should enable me to watch my daily programme more effectively… thanks!
IMPORTANT:

A while ago people on this forum said they where CURED because they did an Hiatal Hernia operation. Listen this operation is quite heavy, so always talk with a professional.

BUT there are physiotherapy moves that can also help to make your body from the inside right:

Everymorning and night PRACTICE:

1. Do your right upper arm UP and your left knee up. After this you do your left arm up and your right knee up (SO RIGHT ARM AND LEFT KNEE -> LEFT ARM AND RIGHT KNEE -> RIGHT ARM AND LEFT KNEE --> ETC...), do this 30 times. 15 times each arm / leg every morning and night. Straights your back (spine).

2.  Do 1 HAND on the wall (fingers up), and your other arm as far away of the wall (Straight arms like this; --|--). Then you rotate your neck a LITTLE *GENTLY OF THE WALL for 5 TIMES. then use the other hand and do the same (other side of the nek) , 10 times in TOTAL every morning and evening.... 5 TIMES with your neck each side. This is good for the neck!

Our neck sufferers a lot and try relaxing technickes for your neck and you will notice that you are more relaxed.

I'm really interested if this works for you guys!

It does for me, I have little to NO PATM these days!

X

Hey my Korean brother, stick in there bud. I have attempted suicide twice for depressive reasons unrelated to PATM but this hateful affliction will be solved. No offence or downplaying of anyone who has cancer, TB, etc. but this F***ing thing will be halted soon. I'm not a religious person but scream for faith to demolish what we all going through. I underwent an Astrocytoma II tumour removal 20 years ago and ever since I have been a very insecure, sensitive, unaccomplished person and this has been magnified by PATM. Stick in there bro. You with us all
@ItchyLife: Thanks for sharing your techniques. Basically you are on the right track. These steps are basically a part of Kundalini yoga steps. Slowly few people are moving towards Kundalini yoga.

@Everyone:
Few people are very much interested in spending money.
Going daily to sauna: People are ready to spend money on Sauna
Buying and eating plenty of tablets: People are ready to buy medicines
Buy Microscope: People are ready to buy microscope from ebay to do some experiments on micro-fibres
Every where people want to spend money. But they don't want to spend time on Kundalini yoga. It is just a freecost yoga steps as similar to Itchylife's yoga steps just know what he explained in his previous reply. Try to adopt more and more yoga steps in your life and come out from PATM.
Please follow few Kundalini yoga steps and come out from this horrible cursed disease. Wish, meantime our other friends will find a cure on PATM through their high brilliant scietific method.
please, please get the book EAT TO LIVE by dr Joel Fuhrman it will help you and everyone greatly - just discovered and bought this book last month !!!

I go to the sauna about 5 times each week - i stay in the sauna about about 20-25 minutes

I eat three times per day- breakfast, lunch, dinner - the great thing about the fruits and veggies you can eat as much as you want - especially the greens - because our body needs the nutrients ( so for lunch and dinner huge salads FIRST before eating anything else)

breakfast - i make my smoothie with fruit, romaine lettuce or spinach, ground flax seed (1 tablespoon), l-glutamine powder (2 tablespoons) and Stevia

during the day -  nuts and seeds ( cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds)
if u are trying to lose weight - do NOT eat more than one ounce of nuts and seeds each day
My friend had said he went to Korea and people 'ahem' and cough there a lot. Especially in the airports. Noisy coughing and sneezing in public.As opposed to some places like Japan, where the culture is different.

don't commit suicide.. distance yourself in every possible way from seeing yourself as the object of the coughing. This will not only help your stress response, for yourself and other people; but it will make your perception of the situation better
IWhatever you believe on this - the less it controls your life the better.. The only way you can do this is by not letting it control your life, controlling your reaction.

People are not doing it because of  you but because of a passing insecuirity, or simply because they sense someone more passive than them. They are probably coughing around many others different to you.

Their are two energies in life which balance - angry, tense and nervous energies; and the calm and calm people who form an equal weight against that.. Live calm and love the life you live - and you can live free. Make what you do next a relaxing journey to find yourself again, instead of agony.

Don't lose your faith in people in general.. Connect to everyone who is relaxed around you (Not reacting) Try to get on their level, and not think about the tense and nervous people making noises.
I also thought that the Kundalini energy is an interested believe, but I must say there are some things that I'm not believing about energy coming from your lower back etc.

I think our problems are related to an overactive liver that can't get rid of toxines. And this is causing the problems.. The lower back are your kidneys that get the overload of toxins first ;)

Anyways i'm saying this another time because I really think it's important for everyone to get on the right track.

GOOGLE: HIATAL HERNIA AND NECK PRACTICES

And let this forum know!

X
Thanks itchy,  my condition is worse when I consume anything containing sulfite preservatives -- beer, wine, processed meats, apple cider, vinegar, some breads etc etc etc. It's in everything --black tea I'm told is processed using sufites but green tea is not -- probably why I'm better with green tea. At work (stressful job) I tend to hold my breath at times which also does not help -- try turmeric, B vitamins (not biotin though) certain enzyme supplements may be suitable to help your body deal with toxins -- perhaps part of my problem is a malfunctioning enzyme pathway. best to all  
@grateful2011, thanks for the reply. I’ll look into it as I think I’ll have more time now to look into my diet. It’s always been wonderful reading your posts, plus and other very similar posts… not discrediting those who have found other methodologies of course. Interesting I’ve been doing some experiments the last few days by eating beef, a lot of cheese with bread… and chocolate…and I think I don’t need to tell you what happened. Regardless, I’ve been doing the extremes of both ends because it’s easier for me to observe the differences; it becomes more obvious. Its also gives the impression that it maximises its PATM effect much worse than before, everytime I jump back to my junk diet but I can’t be really sure on that one.

@ItchyLife.. that is quite interesting. Just read a whole article on it. Thanks for the interesting research. I’ll have to go back and read previous posters comments on the issue that you mentioned.

@YourRGreat.. it’s been months since the Kandalini thing was advertised on this forum and not a single person respond favourably. That speaks for itself. You said that PATM was a spiritual problem but I find it hard to link stretching practices by ItchyLife with the spiritual realm.

If it wasn’t for science many of the things you take for granted, wouldn’t be there for you to enjoy…for instance, there’ll be no internet for any of us to share our emotional stress, pain and information etc… we would have been dark & lonely in our individual corner on the globe.

When people are testing different approaches from different people, they are following the scientific principles, of course it’s not as systematic as scholars would prefer but nevertheless still applicable. If we were to build a Boeing 747 then it will be obvious that we wouldn’t even get anywhere without following a strict systematic approach. It’s the fastest and the only way to tackle a very sophisticated problem. It’s been several years now and we haven’t progressed much and that is why I and many others have pushed the forum to adopt a more logical, ordered or structured approach.

There are other ways but it can only do so much, depending on how hard the problem is. It appears right now that PATM is a very sophisticated problem and that’s why we need the ‘scientific method’. In fact most of us use it every day but not scrupulous enough as most only accept its prediction when it conforms to our already emotional or bias existing predetermined beliefs.

If the Professors of different disciplines knew any better method, they would have dumped the scientific method long long ago that we wouldn’t have ever learnt about it, and take up an alternative instead. If Scientists now were to believe and pursue what is PATM etc, they would use no other method other than the scientific method and I can tell you that one brilliant motivated scientist will probably narrow this problem in less than a month. Our dilemma is that scientists just don’t believe that there is such a problem. They haven’t even tested any of us thoroughly coz they just don’t believe and if I were them and not having PATM, I’d do the same. It’s only logical. It’s therefore our responsibility to nevertheless keep on pursuing and trying to lure in scientists coz it doesn’t hurt. The moment one fellow turns our way should be a day of celebration.

@YourRGreat ….When your idea was tested by members and not verified, that is hypothesis being put to the test. And when you refuse to accept that people in this forum have rejected your method don’t work, yet you keep on forcing your ideas and claiming that it works, that is going against the approach I’ve so much encouraged. IF THE EXPERIMENT FAILS, then we must accept the outcome it even if we don’t desire it. It’s that simple but very powerful when used as a guide; very complicated problems should then become more approachable and solvable.

If I criticize your technique but everybody in the forum pretty much test and agrees that it works then I’m going against it too therefore I’m in the falsity….. BUT, look around … where is your support after all these months? Please don’t create another account and support yourself because that wouldn’t be fair.

But then I think we should be researching rather than arguing on trivial matters, don’t you think friend? I think ItchyLifes post is very interesting and should spark some ideas and research.

@ItchyLife.. I was just wondering do you have a problem with breathing (abdominal area) when swimming.. just a curiosity at this point?

I was wondering what’s everybody’s weight vs height? Is there anybody very skinny?

Send to any scientists,  recordings of yourself getting lots of noisy reactions for 1 hour compared to, the same situation for 1 hour without you in the room, with the same people not coughing and reacting. Do as many experiments like this as you can. All of us should do this to prove it.

It doesn't cost any money. I'll do the same thing too - because this is so crucial .. to many people here talk of suicide as the immediate solution to their problems.
Since One month my PATM has been on roller coaster style, one day high and other day low...
But since 2-3 weeks when I explored Deep Breathing it has helped me a lot.
Now I am feeling like I am closer to being PATM free with this strategy at NO additional cost !!! Hurray!!! Okkk but still there is a long way to go to be free from this.

Believe me guys just try this Deep Breathing exercise without any side effects and see the result. Whenever you are free just breathe breahte deeper and deeper and deeper till oxygen reaches inner of the body and also toxins gets kicked out from the innermost part of your body. Plus I have been still using stevia leaves in boiled water and rest all supplements I have stopped now. Plus avoid masturbation also. All these things have solidly boosted my IMMUNE system within 3 weeks.

Also I have to say is whenever someone reacts we hold our breathe and even I used to do that. But now its completely the oppsosite that I do now i.e. Breathe fuckingly DEEPLY as mush as you can and see the magic with 9-10 such rounds in a moment.

Deep Breathing and Anulom vilom specially deep-deep-deep breathing is the most powerfull way of boosting your immune or even for detoxifying and whats more, you are free from any sinus effects also. When I do this dep breathing sometimes whatever is stuck in my throat (mucous) I try to release it rigorously, I dont miss to release it.

I request you all who are still suffering to just give it a try once. You dont have to pay anything extra and there are no side effects also. Whenever you are free or even start from now only breathing deeply in an efficient manner and see the magic.

Reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CNTxPq1d4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e77exc7ukI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvdiMjSgItg
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us