People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do not beleive the reports, and most of them claim that we are crazy but we all know that we're far from being crazy. This condition causes so much heartache and stress. I have sent emails to CDC, NIH and WHO with no help. Would you please address this issue?
guys.. did you create the skype group?? We can create a group named PATM and we can have a get together on skype... evryone needs to create skypeid
wow...great for you...do you think what differs us from other people who have systemic candida or whatever is causing but they have no patm..differs with us because  we have them growing in our nostrils or any part of respiratory system that is why toxins are out in the air? just a taught
I need a webcam.

I'm down to skype guys.
@Lookingforpatmfix. Oh boy! The demodex theory is really scary. Just like something from a horror movie, lol. However, demodex from my perspective is not PATM for the following reasons: 1. Demodex is extremely slow. Slower than snail! It can take half a day for it just to crawl from forehead to chin!  2. Demodex does not 'fly' but is localised on the host's skin. 3. A lot has been researched about demodex for over hundred years and has not been linked to PATM. 4. Almost all people on earth have demodex but do not have PATM. But hey, this does not mean demodex is not a guilty culprit. For example, demodex has no anus which means it stores its feaces somewhere in its body for weeks before it dies. This is long enough time to allow demodex feaces to rot with all sorts of bad bacteria and fungi. When it dies it then bursts with feaces on our faces. Could this explain the weird odour on PATMers? The smell of feaces from bursting demodex? This is possible if demodex is dying in millions everyday on our face and its eggs hatching in billions. So yes, you are right to seek the doctor who removes demodex from sufferers' faces. Removing demodex from your skin but remaining PATM positive is a good way of eliminating demodex from the equation.
I'm sorry to hear that the Oxy Powder didn't work for you.  It's possible that what works for one person does not work for another; our bodies are all different.  That said, I have to ask:

1) Did you take 4 tablets every night?
2) Did you take them at least an hour after eating (on a somewhat empty stomach)?
3) Did you try it for at least two weeks?
4) Most importantly, did you keep your diet restricted while you were taking it?  No sugar/dairy/caffeine/alcohol and low carbs?

If you didn't do some or all of these things, it probably made treating your PATM harder.
BTW, I've read some comments on here where people are worried about the safety of Oxy Powder.  I'm not sure why.  

1) It is an all-natural product that is clinically proven to be safe (especially compared with herbal cleansers and laxatives, which have known harmful effects)

2) It was rated "Best Colon Cleanse" in a massive clinical trial by the MayFair Clinical Education Center

3) It won the "Award of Excellence" two years in a row from the Better Business Bureau, an organization that identifies the most trustworthy businesses for consumers

You don't have to take my word for it; just do some Googling and see what other customers think of the product (or what they rate it on Amazon)

This disease will not be defeated by a restricted diet and vitamins alone.  It requires a cleansing of the colon and infusion of oxygen to kill and get rid of the toxins.  I'm not sure why people are so skeptical about it on here.  I'd really like to see you all enjoying the stress-free life I am having.  But I can't force anyone to try anything.
My id in skype is sadboyindia.. Should i create the PATM group?? Cmon guys.. lets meet up!
Thank you hopeful12345 Im a vegetarian and try it for 1 month. I am surprised when someone reported it work for them. Now I believe patm must be different for everyone in a way. God knows why it work for some or not others. Just like many of the cures in this forum it works for few but others are excluded. More research is needed for why this happen. I very much like something to cure all patm no matter what.
You will find a cure eventually.  Just keep the faith.
Happy Sunday Good people !!!!!

as u know I became PATM free by choosing  plant based food choices( at least 90 % of the time)  and vitamin supplements including L-glutamine powder, oregano oil capsules, probiotics, ground flax seeds or chia seeds,  etc.

no dairy,no meat, no sugar ( I use Stevia only), no gluten, no processed foods, no fast or junk foods

I became PATM free before I knew  OXY-Powder existed

God Bless everyone !
Happy Sunday to you too, grateful2011, and great to hear from you!!

We are all happy about your success story; there are so few on this website.

I would just like to point out a few things -

1) Meat is generally considered okay on the PATM diet.  I don't think it contributed to reactions while I had PATM, and good thing, because I couldn't have survived without it (a primarily fruit and vegetable diet would have left me too hungry to go to sleep :)  I eat turkey or chicken every day now, and my PATM still has not come back. By the same token, certain fruits have to be avoided on the PATM diet because of their high sugar content (e.g., bananas, grapes, and cherries) as well as certain vegetables because of their high starch content (corn, carrots, peas).  Just check "The Candida Diet" website for specifics.

2) If anyone is also facing issues with body odor, I would be careful with taking ground flax seeds.  It's possible you may have TMAU (which, like PATM, is caused by problems with the liver), in which case you need to avoid foods with a high amount of choline.  Ground flax seeds have a lot of choline in them and are supposed to be avoided on the TMAU diet.

3) I know that just because Oxy Powder worked for me, it doesn't mean it will work for everyone.  But one of the main reasons I recommend it so highly is because of how quickly it worked.  I started noticing a decrease in my symptoms after two weeks, and after a month my PATM was pretty much gone.  In contrast, most of the (six or so) people on here who have become PATM-free took a few months to a year to several years to cure themselves.  A restricted diet with some supplements definitely helps, but it is a much slower path.

But congrats to you yet again, and all the best to everyone!!
Congratulations to you on your PATM freedom and God's continued best to you always !!!!!   enjoy

p.s.  my plant based food choices are abundant and full of joy - a personal lifestyle choice
Guys, all low stomach acidity,  hydrochloric acid neutralizes ammiak.  maybe worth a try hydrochloric acid.
FROM a url title..the candida curse....(since we cant post urls here)
I simply didn’t understand why nothing worked to completely heal my condition. Something was obviously missing from the healing puzzle, but I couldn’t figure it out. I thought I was doomed to remain on a Candida diet for the rest of my life – no bread, no grains, no fruit, no sweets, no anything, not ever, nothing, nada, zippo!

Finally, after many months of misery I found the missing piece. I read a book called, Eating Alive, by naturopathic doctor, Jonn Matsen. According to his book, candida can escape and wreak havoc in our system from eating too many foods rich in potassium (vegetables and fruits), without adequate protein (animal products) and salt, causing the ileocecal valve to weaken, allowing yeast to migrate from the large intestine to the small intestine, and other parts of the body.

That’s why I felt worse the “healthier” I ate. It made perfect sense. My candida overgrowth never really healed because it wasn’t enough to simply eliminate the food candida thrived on (carbohydrates, fruit, starchy vegetables, sweets) I had to simultaneously strengthen my ileocecal valve.

and that's why l glutamine is very important..so if your not eating meat better take l glutamine...it works like meat does in the iloececal valve  the passageway of yeast to our blood
Hi all,

Here is my story re PATM and there does seem to be some similarities on here. I've probably had PATM for about year now and initially I thought it was due to haemorroids/fistula. After surgery it was great, things were normal for about a week before it regressed back to PATM.

Initially, during the time I thought the PATM was due to having a bad odor but after asking numerous people, they do not smell an odor. People on public transport still stand/sit next to me but have the PATM reactions i.e. cough/sneeze/sniff so why would people sit/stand next to me if I stink?

Like many of you, I was depressed and paranoid about going out in public, going to work, going anywhere with friends etc. but once I realized for myself it was not odor, then I got over it quite a bit. Stress is not a factor as I haven't been stressed other than with PATM, nor is diet as I eat quite healthy.

People at work who sit near by still cover their noses but I know it isn't smell, people who walk by where I sit always cover their nose or scratch their head etc I just don't care that much about their reactions now.

What it seems to be is that people are itchy as I've asked a few people and people have different reactions. Some people cough because they have an itchy throat, some people sniff because an itchy nose but it is constant. I also notice that I myself have been itching on a constant basis everyday, whether it be feet, face, legs, arms. It's a light continuous itch, but not itchy enough to want to scratch it. Except at night sometimes when I sleep for very short periods but that isn't often.

My dermatologist thought it was Folliculitus because of red 'bug bite' marks on my skin but the medication just made the itching more intense and frequent. He does not believe me when I told him about the reactions of people, same with my doctor - which is fair enough, it does sound far fetched. I've ruled out Scabies as well.

I saw a post ages ago on this thread where someone posted that a doctor said they had a particular condition because the doctor's throat was itchy whenever that person was around. I would like to try and find that post again as that's what I think is causing the PATM, though it is a bit hard considering the amount of posts of this forum.

So I think it is a condition of the skin or some sort of bug on the skin that releases something airborne. I don't get when as much when in an open space but still from time to time. It seems similar to pollen. I also notice that reactions are much stronger after I have a shower/bath. It's like the soap that is used affects the severity of the reactions from people hence why I think some people have had success with Apple Cider Vinegar mixtures as its effect on the skin probably isn't as strong as soap or body wash.

If anyone could help me find that specific post, that would be great (somewhere between pages 18-27).

Many thanks and keep optimistic!
Here is how to prove my and now jato84 is saying about bugs.

Drench your nose folicles in vaseline, i do it with hair glue, but put the vaseline.

Now if there is some invisible bug or particles, it will get stuck there, regardless how small. i am now so sensitive, I know when they come out.

So, drench nose follicles with vaseline, then go to the kitchen and wait, or go get close to fresh dog ****. These parasites come to life but are microscopic and swarm, that is why only one person gets attacked at a time, even in a large room. Sometimes the swarms break up.

Once you put the vaseline, do your anus also if you have itchy anus, even better, drench anus hairs (that is where it lives, in root) w valseline and go walk around where there is dog ****. They will go nuts and you will to, in your nose and anus.

Seems the mite has various stages and the one that gets airborne is the patm. Far reaction, in other car is deep rooted defense of this long lost parasite from the past that still survives, but since all humans are super juiced up on the latest antibodies and shots etc, but this thing invaded our bodies via deep infection.

Soiled, interesting on the smoke detector, sure we are walking particle generators. Get a 300W flood light, I use to blast my face and that kills them for a few hours. Shake head and other body parts over flood light and watch it snow. Thats not the problem, its what is causing that, the parasites are generating all this waste, but the problem are the live mites attacking.

Watch people scratching legs and feet, its anally release flying parasites released down your pants, so wear super sealer undies, really.

Great comments, you  are so right on!  I am reading the book GUTBLISS  BY DR> ROBYNNE CHUTKAN  @)!#  she is the founder of Digestive center for Women
QUOTE  PAGE 59

Yeast overgrowth in the body also causes bloating and gas, because yeast species are involved in the FERMENTATION of food and a  process that produces CARBON DIOXIDE GAS. With the overgrowth the yeast comes overproduction of carbon dioxide. an overabundance of yeast in the intestines can also be irritation to the lining , resulting in poor absorption of nutrients and constipation or Diarrhea.

I could print out this whole book , the next section is on Dysbiosis and Leaky Gut Syndrome .
  Reading books helps me choose  what I do, with my health. vicious cycle , never ends!
excellent research , congrats on your upcoming PATM freedom !!!!!

thanx for making sense of why we should take l-glutamine powder
so glad you are reading GUTBLISS - I saw the author on Dr. Oz, great information !!!  I look forward to getting this book and reading it as well !

God Bless always !!!
Great book BUTBLISS,  , by Dr. Chutkan, wish she was my doc,

Hope everyone gets a chance to read at least some of it!
ive just watched the secret video....so Im gonna say yes i'm healed....im healed im patm free...as i say after watching the secret video..the law of attraction and postive thingking....thanks grateful for that positive outlook.
Maybe you should not get too confident after watching your video because u may find yourself upset later but try it first. Many here have patm for many years and have tried many things and still are on the same diet and have not been cured. The human body is like a very very complicated machinery and it cannot be easily debunked by simple theories. indeed try it first and check if it work or not for you. Im a vegetarian who have added those supplements including many types of amino acids after reading in this forum ever since it was mentioned. Im among the many who seem to find some relief from these supplements but not much to make an impact. hope that you will be amidst the fortunate people. Try the OP or Chlorella too cos that may work for you also. I read many success stories but only a couple have come back to verify them.
??????   I do NOT know about  or have seen the "secret" video !!!!! perhaps someone else on the forum recommended it -  I DID NOT !!!!!

Congrats and God's continued best in becoming and remaining PATM free
HI There 2 beautiful pips,,,well the secret video tells about the power of the mind..it says  you monitor your thoughts from negativeity by always monitoring your emotions..so feeling good you get aligned with the beauty of the universe when you feel bad your not aligned with your aspirations.if you feel bad do something to make you happy sing some good music,think of a baby or your fave pet..with that as your duty is to always think that your owning your goals, dreams right now..visualize it is to materialize........it's what they call the power of attraction you get what you want by thinking its already yours..  this video has not made me patm free or anything i can claim cause im not yet patm free..Im applying this video by everytime i wake up  i always tell myself its gonna be a beautiful day i say it 5x..everytime i feel down i tell mysefl things will be great..somehow..i have fewer days that i worry much i smile more even when im alone now thinking its indeed been a good day.with the coughs or sniffs around i say to myself im gonna be okay real soon.this is momentary.(and also pray to god that person coughing will be ok.)...they say that if you say no hell,,its not gonna happen.it's imp ossible..its like your stopping the natural beauty of the universe like that seed starting to be a plant from that soil so when you say its not working that seed thats about to be a plant will go backdownwards to the soil(nice portrayal)..everyday you must spend some time imagining what you would feel when you have what you want like being patm free...........---
-------yes finding a cure for this disease is not a joke you go thru trying everyhing ..lets not focus on frustration and practise the secret video...having that good feeling of having it making it yours .."patm free life".happening..alot sometime everyday thinking that...tell your self always i know that i know that i know im patm free...by doing this and sending it to the universe ..the universe absorbs it and universe will help you get your intentions through..this is the law of attraction...so now......still am on the search for my healing and i know that its just out there..
When will you get your goals by using this secret video information..well the universe dont know time ....what's important is you always get yourself aligned to your goals.....and the universe will follow..............things will be great..the universe will read your intentios...someone might be ready to say to me that you'll just gonna be frustrated with all these secret thought..well by saying this your not being aligned to the mystery of the universe..the universe want speed. ..growth...see all the plants that grow.it doesnt need effort to grow...it grows effortlessly.....some may say so how will you do it...dont think of the how...............its like driving in a dark place not knowing just going ahead and not seeing where you are at right now..just now that your heading to somewhere...............well to give justice to the secret video it says put the feeling first make it alive in your heart and soul ...materialize the feeling of what you want and everything will follow....i wish you all the happiness we all want so much  =)..get alligned with the your goals always .
@jato84 thanks for sharing, patm also made me think it was a odor. or maybe i thought it was because of an odor.. just like you said the more i realized there was no odor the better patm got to a certain level.
I also keep the anus as a possible patm source/cause//problem. And also stress, rest and exercise.
I have not tried Oxy powder but i want to say that there are also easier to get and cheaper alternatives probably close to you in one of the supplement selling shops you can try and i even think i will try soon. About the quality i can't say anything. and about the safety of Oxy powder you really need to decide for yourself. Even though it got awarded for something that does not make it safe but maybe proves it's efficiency. I had read a while back about the composition of oxypowder with the used materials saying that it contains alot of bad things but that just something i once read somewhere. i have nothing to say about this
Whatever you think about the secret, one thing for sure helps with your health is being happy and avoiding stress. Stress is know to cause almost every known disease. Being happy works the other way, your will be more immune to disease and you will heal faster.
yup...do yourself a favor..feel good always...i always tell myself things will be great..when i fell low... i also pray to God now and then..
i tell my self..i am now receiving Gods healing..
I appreciate your input so much, I always knew my IBS was very bad just eating veggies, when I ate a bit of turkey breast fresh cooked with lemon, or meats, did a bit better,  otherwise candida went crazy, like this last week, felt like I was starting all over , since last March , loosing weight, Migraines, candida bad, Diarrhea,  felt sore , achy,  I am hoping this helps me and I am going to read EATING ALIVE, JOhn Matsen it seems to make some sense to me,  Not fun being sick and having PATM  and all that goes with it,! thanks

I urge everyone to start using the highest level of probiotics you can for the greater benefits !!!!

i was taking 15 billion per capsule    ( to be real I was being cheap, because the pprice was less) - as of yesterday I bought the

Ultimate Flora Critical care  50 Billion per capsule - so glad i did - took one last night right before bed, had the best sleep in a long time and when I got on the scale this morning - was shouting hallelujah because I have released FOUR pounds, thank you Jesus !!!

it appears i was not bringing enough "soldiers" to fight this war in my gut

ultimate flora also has 100 billion and 200 billlion probiotics - I will not be so shy or cheap to try these in the future also

Happy Sunday and God Bless always and continue to shine always !!!
i ate bad today..but taking kimchi..has kept my patm tamed even though my mense is very near...thought kimchi is scary to taste but it was good.a little chilly taste.but its good to take ...porbably tke it before eating becoz if its gona be the last thing you take in your stomach its a lttle disturbing.bettet take it befor puting any solids...my metaboism felt grate..usualy feel sleepy ..but not. for now.felt great as well..still continuing my postitve thinking attitued..always telling myselft i feel great..things are great....
yup lack of amino acids or protein is bad for the gut and our hair....good you feel better now that your taking protein
Quick question : Do any of you bite/chew your fingernails also?  I believe I am experiencing the same symptoms as you all, although I am not sure about the odor.   I have only recognized the coughing, touching of the nose in the past few years.   Not sure if chewing fingernails had anything to do with it, but I am compulsive about that and figured I would toss it out there.  
Hey guys, I'm also suffering from patm for a little bit over a year now. I 'm  experiencing the same symptoms as you guys are, coughing, sniffing, touching / rubbing noses, sneezing and I also recognized people getting a sore throat. I know this is gross but I also have two small spots/patches on my right side of my tongue.That is also about the same time when my patm started and my tongue is rough, I have dry mouth, bad breath and my nose gets very dry sometimes. I feel like, whatever is wrong with my mouth/tongue is causing my patm. I was wondering if any of you guys have the same experience. Bytheway I don't have any pain on my tongue.
you don't have bad breath. what's causing your patm is saliva. But how can saliva escape from the mouth? that's how it becomes a mental problem. I was in your situation about five years ago but i'm on the road to recovery. You have to acknowledge this as a mental problem. That's the first place to start. As a child (or maybe even adult...I don't know) you experienced a traumatic experience with bad breath. am I right? That's how it goes for me anyway. At one point I was obsessed with my tongue. I though I actually had bad breath. But I don't. It's saliva. It's unbelievable how many people are suffering from this condition yet people know little about it. Those spots are meant to be thee. so don't worry about that.. I think what you're referring to is circumvallate papillae (or vallate papillae) check it. am I right?

where are you from by the way? I realised I had this illness in 2008 when I was 16. I'm 21 now. I'm female and from London.

You can call me if you want on this number > 07951595443

or email me

t a m a n n a a f r I n k h a n @ y a h o o . c . o . u k

i'll be happy to talk to you about patm.
look up Olfactory Reference Syndrome
it may answer a lot of your questions.

Or misophonia.. which is an uncurable neurological disorder which controls your life when one becomes sensitive to sounds like sneezing and coughing.
It's rare, can't be cured and linked highly to anxiety. It's just in our brains to suddenly have our lives controlled by this hatred of the different sounds we associate with negative things.

Ever wonder why we jump a mile at the sound of a cough, then people start to look at us - not the person who coughs?  Ever wonder why coughs and sneezes never register on other peoples radars?

We have negative experiences linked to the sound of coughing/ sneezing,

Makes the most sense - and I guess the restrictive dieting helps to reduce the anxiety and the negative associations - making us more positive around people

I've removed gluten as I'm most likely gluten intolerant. I'm hoping to move a lot of other things out of my diet like sugar and all processed foods and dairy, as when I did this, it seemed to remove my problem with this or minimalize it... even the one person who non- stop coughs around me (my best friend's boyfriend), had stopped.
but the diet back then was so restrictive.. and we still don't really know why diet seems highly linked to all the anxiety and the reactions we get.
The secret video? Is that based on the book 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne?

Yes!! (if that's what you're talking about- but it sounds like it)...

if you focus on the negative, say of the reactions, that what you send out, you'll get negative things back, say coughing sneezing.

So people read your mood! The world reads our mood, like how more flies seem to be trying to irritate us if we're already irritated or low...  Everything that happens to us is a reaction to our mood.  whatever your feelings are they directly translate to the environment and are returned by things that happen. Send out negativity, despair, fear, guilt - you'll get a whole host of negative things back... Even if you're behaving positively, if your moods are negative, you'll get bad reactions from your environment.

I started to think with 'love'/ positivity, as 'The secret' says.. it's definitely my favourite book.
It goes with what my best friend is saying to me all the time, I need to think positive. The best advice i got is to start each day with a positive thought, amazing how it can change your day and trigger other positive events.

It gets you to think about changing your mood and thoughts, I think we have to do this as well as changing the diet...

I would strongly advise people to read 'The Secret'.
The only time I ever feel I  'beat'  someone coughing loudly around me, is when I made myself think positive

Too often I let just one cough ruin an otherwise perfect day.  When you should just have stopped worrying about it the moment that person had gone away?
Be positive and calming in the face of everything.
that's exactly it eva25. Its about our thoughts. It's about our mindset. Positive thoughts. Positive thinking. I find when im thinking about something else (something other than the thought that plagues our mind everyday) it works. Its about our thought process. We need to change it. Think about something else. Focus on something else. You'll find that it works.. I'm not saying patm goes away for good but there's certainly beneficial factor.

keep me updated
Hi tamanna thanks for being supportive. Yes I do believe that saliva might be related to patm too and yes I have experienced bad breath since I was young (13). Sorry but, for the matter of privacy I will not answer the rest of your questions. But you said you were in the same situation and that you're recovering from it. Would you please say how you're recovering
Patm is a real biological problem that medical community have not the the reason to research. Unfortunately they must know it to exist prior to research. nature of the problem make it tedious for others to know its existence unlike ourselves. problem  because theyre not convince there is a reason to investigate. Maybe u can force yourself to ignore cough but you cant explain away flu like symptoms, headaches and sickness for days from victims by psychological disorder. If you think your friends are not really sick when they say theyre then youre denying reality. you concluded that diet help and that is biological solution. Secret relating the mind was never secret because that information was always out in the world. Plainly it just mean you can get anything when you really want but just expressed in a fancy way. But you cannot change the law of nature with your mind as they do in the movies. Spoon bending and moving mountains with the mind is impossible in real life. Neither can you think away patm.
Like I've always said, you can't just say its in the head. Where did you do the research to make such assertions. As far as I know, there are no doctors or researchers on this forum to tell us what PATM is. There are only people who make wild guesses. PATM is undeniably a biological problem. Only when someone sober-minded researches and comes up with scientifc explaination will we tell what PATM really is. For now those claiming to know what PATM is are just rumbling from their imaginations. As for me, I'm concerned I don't jump with start at every cough I hear. I'v kept a sane mind through all this confusion. People I mix with know that I have a strange disease that makes people cough or  sneeze. The brave ones have even asked me why this is so. So now where is it in the mind here? If we continue with this line of thinking we will never see a cure because the scientists will take us for a bunch of lunatics.
It is in the mind worsethanjob. I got better for a month (did my own thing, forgot about patm) but once the time was up to do that thing patm came back. It's not so much in our minds than it is part of who we have become. It's like our body is still in tact but our soul or whatever that escapes out of us when we die is not there.(by that I mean our personality, our character) when we die where are those things? what about our laughter?
where does that go?
this may not be relevant but just pointing out something..
It's good that you've kept a sane mind, I think that's the best thing to do.
My family and extended family know that it is my saliva causing the reactions but its as if I cant stop it. When I look at people (or acknowledge them) I hear voices like leave me alone, go away, shut up and the ever increasing screaming sounds in my head. Also do you guys see hallucinations? I'm on abilify right now.
I'd be interested to know how long you've been suffering for worsethanjob
My extended family have two people that were in the same situation as I am in now. one is better by taking medication and the others problem started in adulthood hence his better chance of recovery. I think medication is the answer. Its an imbalance of chemicals in our brains thats doing this. There could be more to this about the brain.
OLFACTORY REFERENCE SYNDROME
google the forums, post, messages, yahoo answers, stories on there.
I'll keep you updated regards to my medication.

Hope everyone on this forum gets better. I don't pray I evaluate.
tamanna
eHI  guys.... I THINK of our disease ....feeding the candida or fungus in our body and  also killing them both relaases toxins that  causes the patm reaction...the toxins are coming otut of our breaths...
Guys dont you know that every tiime a single fungus dies or eats it releases 79 different toxins..wow thats a lot considering that they are billions in population.The body is so complex that it can handle all those lotsa lotsa of toxins..
but in our case PATM pips...........our body has to release them out from our bodies to somewhere in the air for some unexplainable reason ...or probably we no longer have space in our bodies to keep those toxins .......
From this what i'm seeing as a solution is for us to control foods that feed them get them to not be pampered  ..and if ever i mean we need to reduce their poputation or kill some or else they're gonna still claim COLONY over our  body putting the  GOOD BACTERIAs secondary in our
bodiea....so Guys just found an article cut out a part of it ..to help us reducce thses toxins in our body ...So that if ever you kill those fungi...PATM will still be less...hope thses helps...........

People around the world sufferes the symptoms of die off or the toxins lingering in their bodies...like foggy brain,pms, skin itch,constipation  and so the list goes on .(there's a lot about candida in the internet)
BUT FOR US PIPS WE HAVE TO SUFFER FROM THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TURMOIL OF PEOPLE COUGHING OR SNEEZING AROUND US BECOZ THEY ARE ABSORBING THESE TOXINS. That's our difference to
the other people.so lets reduce those toxins in our bodies so we can also be like the normal people.......... so the artice goes.................

While it is unusual, symptoms can last up to 10 to 12 days, and are often worse on days 2-4 of a cleanse. In most instance, though, as long as one makes effort to detox well, positive effects such as increased mental clarity and a general sense of well-being should begin to be experienced about days 4-6.

How to Minimize Candida Die-off Symptoms

While cleanse effects and Candida die-off symptoms are pretty much a given when beginning a healthier dietary plan and following a colon or liver cleanse protocol, there is no reason to have them be any more challenging than necessary! Some simple detox well steps go a long way to minimizing Candida die-off symptoms and making the process manageable and successful:
No "cold turkey" dietary changes: gradually reduce the amount of less than healthful foodstuffs and replace them with increased vegetables and good quality protein sources
Drink lots of clean water
Follow the appropriate cleanse dietary plan (i.e. Candida Foods List, Specific Carbohydrate Diet Foods List), modifying it as need be to accommodate specific food allergies or intolerances
Take your time at meals and chew food slowly and completely
Include a variety of healthful, fresh vegetables from your food list on a daily basis
Take antioxidants
Ensure you are having regular bowel elimination and that transit times are short (under 24 hours)
If bowels are sluggish, increase fibre and water intake and use cleansing herbs if necessary
Make room for rest
Take short walks
Get daily sunshine exposure and fresh air breaks
Use infrared saunas and steam rooms (avoid if you have heart trouble, high blood pressure or are diabetic)
Have Epsom salt baths—20 minute soak in 1-2 cups of Epsom salts per tub full of hot water; shower off after bath (avoid if you have heart trouble, high blood pressure or are diabetic)
Do daily dry skin brushing
If cleanse symptoms seem extreme, slow down the process by reducing any cleanse supplements being used
If concerned about doing a cleanse, consult with your healthcare practitioner before and during a cleanse.

IVE FOUND KIMCHI (ADD IT TO MY BLACK RICE ) TO BE A VERY GOOD AND HELPFUL HERB AND ANTIOXIDANT THAT GREATLY REDUCES THE TOXINS.... AND THE EPSOM SALT BATHS OR MAGNESIUM SALT BATHS
TO NEUTRALIZE THOSE TOXINS in OUR BODIES>>>>SO FAR THAT"s WHAT IM TRYING TO BE DOING >>>KIND OF FOUND OUT LATELY JUST DOING THESE TWO GREATLY HELPS.....
TO MY PATM>>>>AND OFCOURSE STILL NEED TO STOP DRINKING SODAS AND COFFE AND SUGAR which ive crashed out 2 days again and im now coming out of the mayhem.just woke up from freakout craving and now got myself together for a renewed self>>but hey when time is good and im able to repopulate the good bacteria..with tons of probiotic some time
after the cleamse  probably can incorporate regular amounts of these ..in time ..God will help me.so Guys we can be like normal people again.....GOOD LUCK PIPS...my goal now is cleansing and after some time repopulate tons of good bacteria.....=)  NO ONE CAN HELP US BUT HOW WE PUT OURSELVES TOGETHER ON THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, KEEP BELIEVING THAT WERE HEALING.
OUR DISEASE IS ACTUALLY NOT A DISEASE>>ITS JUST A NUTRITIONAL CONDITION THAT TAKES TIME AND PATIENCE TO NORMALIZE. THESE TOXINS ARE STILL CONTROLLABLE>> SO WHY
WE CAN STILL HANDLE THEM (CONSIDERING THAT THESE TOXINS CAN CAUSE A WIDE ARAY OF DISEASE LIKE CANCER, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, CHRONS DISEASE, THYOID DISEASEs WHEN THESE TOXINS FINDS A
VERY STRESSED OR HOT PART IN OUR BODY THESE TOXINS ATTACHED ITS SELF TO SOME ORGANS AND CAUSES DISEASE OURS THEY"RE JUST LINGERING AROUNd)
we can still fight from these fungi by doing healthy things undoing things we've got accustomed to......put it in your heart what you can still do...we're still lucky guys..come to think of it... WE JUST HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES> THIS IS A NUTRITIONAL CONDITION. UNDOING the old bad habbits
It is not in the mind. I do believe it is something wrong in the gut for many believe but that is just a theory. There is some proof to hint. But what Im completely sure of is not a mental confusion whilst doctors are confused from lack of understanding. It look that you may have been harmed psychological when doctors put you on mental bills. Im sorry if that is the case. If we ever find a cure you should sue them. I dont believe for one sec you were like that before cos Im not hallucinating as you explain. but now you have patm and some mental problems too. Didnt they say they will cure you of patm so are you cured? No. Thats because chemicals whose purpose is to screw with your head have nothing to do with patm. My encouragement for you is stop taking the bills if its for patm. There is more proof that patm exist than all religion. All religions have no proof but people take it by faith. Can you conclude that the majority of the world is crazy because they believe in religions without proof? No! Advise that doctor that his conclusion on patm, with the same standard, will put a lot of things that are deemed OK in the division of insanity before patm does. Do yourself a favour and tell him to come in the forum and we will challenge him or give us his email. I believe he will have a new perspective afterwards. You can always ask your doctor permission to live with him for a month. Eat, sleep and work together in the same room. Keep as close to him as possible and speak straight at his face at all time. Relying upon your patm level 3 days is credibly the max he can endure before falling into deep illness. When he is sick keep staying by attending to him. I furthermore think that the nature of patm is also compelling people to deduce wildly.
but the state of the mind greatly affects the gut...depression can cause diarrhea or constipation.so it helpps to have a healthy mind to have a healthy gut
its not really pshychological..its a gut problem but due to negative emotions our gut become affected and the parasites in the gut take colony on our bodies....
Amen !

NUTRITION   IS THE ANSWER and repopulate with billions of probiotics daily !!!
What you forget is that no doctor or scientist in the whole wide world has investigated what patm is. Whoever the mad psychologist that came up with that name will be proven wrong in the future and not for his mistakes but the simple fact that none has even moved a single hair to investigate. First you do experimentation to affirm if a phenomenon exists or not. You do not think it when you sleep and come up with new named disease the next day. No scientist in the world has ever touched a single lab tool on the investigation if patm exist. NONE! Then they dare to come up with a diagnosis! Based on what! You cannot diagnosis an unknown disease from a nightclub. but you dont know that so I can understand your confusion. Its ok for psychologist not to want to investigate patm but to diagnose our problem, give it a name and explanation based on assumption is utterly absurd and shameful.Both scientists and us do not know what is patm and that is why we are searching. We have theories that appear to be supported by our daily reflection as yet. but we know for sure the problem exist and it has wholly nothing to do with psychologists. but it might steer some to insanity if we dont find a cure fast.Even so if you judge you are mentally insane then its your call. Forums out there exist for mental insane people which you may find help from. Tell your proud *** psychologist to get his *** down here and Ill ask him questions he wont understand. I urge everyone, if you have doctors who say you are mad then please invite him here. I will challenge and shame any doctor who hold themselves as smart *****.
I want everyone on this forum to get better. I got better once and i'm sure I can do it again. this problem is more common than I thought and some have even made a full recovery. however I think there will be some residual symptoms there. Im sorry but its nothing o do with diet. I can state that that as a fact. Whatever you want to believe though. I only want all of us to get better. I want us t be extremely happy, live a healthy life. But how can you do that if you're going down the wrong route. Some of you may hurl "she's got it all wrong" which is totally up to you after all it is you who chooses to believe. I feel those hurling those insults should be on my medication, Abilify - its a third generation drug. What if your child came and told you that they made you cough? what could you do? its the same with doctors. what are they supposed to do. We don't know everything about life. Although after contracting this problem I feel like I do. Have anyone of you even remotely got better? I did and thats when I realised. I bet some of you haven't made eye contact with somebody. I never have. The reason? because it gives me voices and I hallucinate. I never realised this for about ten years until I got better. I'd be interested to know what are your daily thoughts. or are they voices? I'm able to make judgements because I know what it feels like to get better. Only once you have gotten better you will realise. However the downside - for me patm strikes everytime I look at people or acknowledge them. But we're constantly looking at people and acknowledging them. I went through life without acknowledging people or looking at them. It should be noted that I also had ocd. quite severe ocd. But thats all gone now. (again I cured myself).. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. although I agree with that I don't agree with it partly. Reason being because to me patm does exist.  I do believe we are giving people these reactions but lets not dwell on that. Lets see how we can make improvements on that. Any ideas? So far I'm just living my life regardless of these problems. But how can we see improvements on that. To me it always seems not enough. That's part of why we are not getting better. Everyday is a struggle for me. And i'm sure it's the same for you. Everyday I think about killing myself. But then another day becomes a better day. I think time and dedication will get us better. But I cant hold that as a fact. (well maybe I can). I'm just gonna keep taking my medication and let you know how all that goes. Kepp in mind it could take up to a maximum of five years. Again TIME.

tamanna
I think this is the closest person we can all relate to.

Please read.

http://downfalljustin.blogspot.co.uk/
@eva25 nice said and thanks for mentioning Misophonia. i knew about something similar. Anyway maybe i am sensitive to  some (negative) sounds because i hear them louder (a bit disturbing loud) i guess.

@all
positive thinking is about yourself. you cannot change someone else by thinking. you cannot change reality as it currently is. but instead maybe make a new reality by change the current one in the future.

We say PATM is never even given attention to, we maybe say that because we do not like or believe the results to be true. We try to find a cure for something we do not know or don't want to know/believe/consider.
I do not know what PATM is. Candida is believed to be a popular cause. But it is not for sure.

I still like to know why someone does not get effected by PATM but someone else does. People who did not react to me where:
A. some random people. B. friends and family .C.children younger than around the 18 year i think.

These times when it's got colder and people get the flu i see more coughing, but already since my PATM was gone or reduced extremely i did not anymore see people look at me and make me think i was the cause. I also keep thinking that it's not me. No one avoids me. People do sit next to me. No one looks at me when showing reactions.

If you are sure there is no odor or something obvious then finding someone with PATM close to you and do things / observe together might give some information about how another PATM sufferer sees / interpret things
what is the secret video for curing patm I am tring to find as much information as I can to help my friend that has been suffering from it I hate the pain I see him go through with people coughing or sneezing or even yawning in excessive amounts and for him knowing that its him I myself unknowingly do some of those things around later to find him upset with me for doin it if this video helped u I would like to know so that way I can try to help him and hopefully take his pain away or any information that can help me to understand this patm a little more also would be aprechiated
Hi cass04191
The movie is called "The Secret". (pseudo-documentary) not much later also a book was made.
It's not a about a secret PATM cure. but it might help, watch it and decide for yourself.
I am glad to know about it, but in a strange way having watched this movies caused a death of some one i knew... It was not just someone and not at a random time that's why its hard to say it's coincidence...I know it sounds strange and impossible.
Anyway it's good to have at least seen the movie once. I'm sure you can even watch it online somewhere

By the way positive thinking is general, there are 3 steps talked about in this movie
@ ObuntyO. Please post your success story with kundalini. I think every member here would be happy to learn how kundalini has changed you life
Webcam phenomena, yes patm travels through those lines too. This is out of this world
hi cass04191...you are so fine and so sweet to have been so sympathetic and supportive to your friend. i hope youre my frend to because no one around me has been that sympathtic.they kind of laugh at it or belittle our belief about our patm.... ive never had someone been so kind like the way you have been,ur fren is so lucky....well the secret video doesnt really directly cures the patm bacterias or simply the fungi and toxins in our bodies .....but.....with this very depressing situation ive realize that following "the secret" video helped alot in lessening the patm around...the truth is if we are depressed and stressed and so much preoccupied of the negative effects of patm one wouldnt experience the possibility of healing due to being positive every minute and looking forward for that feeling of carefree life.........................i belive that those fungi or toxins gets to be weakened and alkalinzed whenever we are positive and looking forward for good things to happen in ourlife..that's the best gift of fact i can give your frend...you can let him/her watch it...and see the possiblities of the impossible...life is short to be so sadd and scrutinized psychologically of this disease ...the fungis are affected when we are happy and positive..i have observed that to well. just type in ==== the secret the full movie ====== in you tube...its fun to watch....
Been following the diet for alomost 6 months now.. still not much of change.. it hurts to see people get sick of me :'(

One thing I have noticed is the clothes.. There are certain t-shirts which are like 1 year old or something.. Whenever i wear them, my eyes get watery.. And the PATM symptoms increase a lot. Also I think there is weird odour coming but I dont know.. My neighbours are sick :/ When the neighbours enter my lawn, they just start sneezing and coughing.. God, I have had enough of this :'(
          Oh where to begin? I am new to this forum. However I can relate to the mysterious odor/aroma/energy..etc [that I can’t smell and no one will tell me if I do, but you know they are affected in some way] that cause people to violently cough & sneeze, scratch their noses, arms & backs, insects being attracted to me, people in their cars being suffocated by my smell, funky urine [containing white particles]; but the most heartbreaking byproduct is my household family members becoming ill.  I feel really guilty because I believe I brought this into their world and I need to fix it….QUICK!
            I have tried so many supplements, vitamins, and gone on countless number of doctor visits needless to say, without prevail.
I am so glad I found this forum, because my search has been rejuvenated.  I am interested in the oxygen theory.  I do believe there’s some truth in the “oxygen theory”, I was given some oxygen for a procedure I had undergone [while looking for a cure for this condition] after the procedure I noticed my breath from my mouth and my nose was “cleaner” [no odor and it seemed my breath wasn’t contaminated with harmful organisms] and the same people did not react like they had just minutes before the procedure.  So that being said I will give the Oxypowder capsules a try and also an air purifier.  Any other suggestions?
             I know we do not have a solid reason or cause for this condition, but I believe that’s why we are all here, to give our testimonies and hopefully we can find the link and everyone can benefit and be healed.  

been doing magnesium bath soak...i dont have a bathtub so im using a plastic container big enough for me to soak my body ..i recycled the water..and one time i looked at the water it was full of floating lint fibers...guess it took away those lint fibers imbedded in my skin
Girlaghast is right and i agree about you supporting your friend.
Today for the first time my PATM came back a little. I could definitely tell the difference. It started around 19.00 hours. I went to a shopping center. I do not know why my patm came back and for how long. (i think it's over tomorrow).

I have not done anything different. Except the last few days, actually the last weeks, but especially the last few days i have not slept much (i need to sleep early and wake up early everyday, still not used too). This caused me today in the morning too feel even more sleepy in the train. I could almost not keep my eyes open (i never sleep or fall asleep though, willingly). So this is the only difference, whether it was because of the last few day or weeks in total (long term effect).

I also mentioned not enough sleep as one of the possible causes of PATM and it was after i slept good for at least a month where after my PATM improved.  

How long do you soak in the tub?  How much magnesium do you use in your soak?
SOOO much better, that is great, thanks, eating meat,  bacon , small amounts,, turkey from fresh, it is better,  thanks for all your ideas everyone,  we all struggle, but when  there are people living with what I have that are compassionate , IT HELPS a lot, happy holidays everyone!
I am liking this post,,, my most helpful so far, thanks,  My daughter in law has a mom who is from South Korea and eats Kimchi with all meals , she eats all Korean foods,  she saved  her husband's life by feeding him well and keeping him on  this diet!  He is the longest living Kidney transplant patient alive.  She owns and operates several health food stores,  I wish I lived in her  Can. province.  
well as much as 2 cups for every bath is the ideal....you can do it 20 to 30 mnutes..2 hrs before bedtime or upto wat time you can dry your hair (becoz u still have to dry ur hair..you wouldnt want to sleep with wet hair)....u have to sleep after ..becuz ur gonna bereally sleepy ...but if yu find it too expnsive you can lessen the 2 cups to minimum of 1 cup..but i think for the first few  baths try 2 cups
try epsom bath soaks....also kimchi or garlic capsules like take 6 capsules in one taking ..probably at night.
im happy   tat you are able to mantain the diet....you need reinforcements ....need to add something like detox baths and herbs...like garlic or kimchi....sometimes kimchi is better if you ferment them...you can buy them in grocery in the refrigrted section.... then get some and put it in a food processor to put them to smallest pieces..then put them in a bottle and out of refrigerator with the seal bottle just let it stay out of the refrigerator...for about a day or 2...it will increase the lactobacili inside the kimchi and after 2 days put it in the refrigerator ....take it like one spoon of it before taking your meals probbly 2 - 3 times a day. i know these things really help its just that..im challenged from the last few days of my addiction to sodas that''s why i have to stop the kimchi becoz of the soda that its not good to combine with the kimchi in the stomach...you can do it...have to think out of the box...dont loose that discipline its one of the factor that will help you in your redemption..can you tell me about your diet...what kind of veges are you eating ..are you taking fruits...are you really strict about not taking sodas and coffee or do you cheat every now and then....are you taking grains....come fren tell me...
really ...kimchi helps in kidney disease...has he been healed becoz of kimchi...i hav a feeling kimchi is really a very healthy food...ive felt the fast change of decrease in patm sympto.ms once i had it....come on guys..keep the spirit alive...we can do it..we'll all be healed.i believe it in my heart.were not born to suffer..we're not born to struggle. . . this happening to us is a challenge to each and evry single individuality of each of our personhood. smile everyone.there's light ready for you to catch. i just believe it in my heart and happy for each and everyones happyines
i pretty much beliveve that these lint fibers showing in our pores and in the hair...are the by products of the species in our bodies that causes the patm..
im just not sure if they're the cause of the coughs in the air ,,,,but i just see a lot of lint fibers flying around me when i ate a lot of sugary foods...even the lint fibers gets longer sometimes theyre short if i didnt eat much sugars
I nver ever believed in ORS, I never even mentioned about it before...Its a ####ing lie...its someting for doctors to tell us to get us out of their clinics becoz they have nothing to say about PATM...no one has to say about PATM unless they have the experience of being a patm victim...you need to be one to know it..
we are loopholes of medicine..
How do you explain why most patmers dont experience the fibers that you see? Physicians should be able because its very easy to see.
well i really dont knw..but someone also in this forum mentioned about the lint fibers i forgot who though ....it was months  ago.he was really enthusiastic about    putting a study to these lint fibers can lead a solution to patm .... he even put it in a microscope........ its really hard to see..as for me.....there is a special kind of light that will enable it to be visible not just any light.like a yellowish light, should not be the sunlight....and somekind of humidity i guess.have you tried moving your hair throught a yellow light...the light in mcdoals ...if you go to mcdonals in the morning with their yellow light and you move your hair or your haed if you have it you will see it...
ive had patm for 7 years now i just found out about fibers like 2 years ago  i think becoz someone in this forum mentioned about it so i got conscious about this small lint fibers in my hair
Personally I have never seen these claimed fibers under a microscope. Physicians have found viruses and germs that are a billionth time smaller but unable observe your fibers despite claim. How does that reflect upon our already deranged reputation with the rest of the medical community?
The answer is we do NOT know everything about this condition.  We cannot explain why some PATM sufferers have the odor and some do not or why some have the fibers and some do not.  I know we do not have a solid reason or cause for this condition, but I believe that’s why we are all here, to give our testimonies and hopefully we can find the link and everyone can benefit and be healed.

@girlaghast Thank you so much for you productive input...please do not stop giving it :)
great post you're right we don't know everything about this condition. saliva is whats causing this patm for me. But it can be any bodily fluid that can flow through from the body for example it could be sweat causing your reactions. I think some people on this forum that is the case. Did you have a bad experience with smell? were you traumatised having a bad experience related to bad breath, body odor and so on. So now we know whats causing it; how can we solve this problem? so far im on mediation that is abilify. Its well understood  that the brain’s auditory cortex is over-active during this period when we get these reactions, I think medicine is one way forward,.

tamanna
Hello Tamanna99,
  I can not recall a bad experience with any odors [prior to this condition].  Honestly the last thing I remember that could have caused this onset, would have been my antibiotic usage. In the last year alone I have taken them at least 10 times [ for things such as sinus infections, etc]. I am still perplexed about the cause of mine.

Hows the medication working on you so far?
Oh yea heres a little tidbit about my recent [last 30 days] physical history.

I have lost 20 pounds in the last few months.  Which is super strange for me, since I have maintained the same weight for the last 7 years. I am ex-military and usually very active so this reduction in weight is not at all wanted or needed.

I am often fatigued, usually right after my meals.

I went to the ER just yesterday, since I had the most difficult time taking a deep breath and chest pains.  The doctor noticed I have  inflammation and swollen lymph nodes. She prescribed  a sulfate based inhalant and prednisone. I am afraid to take either one [i dont want to worsen my PATM condition]. Has anyone in this forum taken either one of these drugs? Or heard of the effects on PATM sufferers?

It seems my symptoms are progressively getting worse and making me physically weaker. I know some of you mentioned you felt healthy still [God Bless You].
Do u know what a . is? Use it lol
After 10 times using antibiotics did you take probiotics?

Some people will agree that's too much of antibiotics for a year, wow!

Taking probiotics might help you.
May patm also started after a course of antibiotics in a short interval between them...
Indeed, I thought it was excessive as well, but the physicians reassured me it was not harmful.  I was not taking probitotics prior to this condition. I dont know if it would have changed anything, but looking back I sure wished I would have taken them...hind sight, right!

Yes I read some where that certain medications including antibiotics,evironment elements and viruses [just to name a few] can damage cells in our body.  Which can alter our immune system and  can ultimately lead to a compromised immuned system.

What other symptoms are you having?
God Bless you always !  Please get checked out by your doctor(s) - it appears you have something else going on with your physical health besides PATM or it has progressed into an additional condition   - i.e, losing 20 lbs,being fatigued, inflamation and swollen lymph nodes, chest pains ??????

Good Morning,

Thank you Grateful2011

I have been to numerous doctors and have had so many blood test and xray/ct scans its ridiculous. I guess am not the only one who doesnt have a clue.  My symptoms seem so broad, its scary. I truly believe the underlying condition/disease/disorder is the cause and my antibiotic usage ignited my PATM.

Have you [or anyone in this forum] visited a functional medicine doctor?  
Guys i think i have some new insights regarding patm, i think it has something to do with particles e.g. electrons/energy. Also because some of you describe how people react in far distance and through telephone/webcam. This may sound really weird but on the other hand its logic, because electrons/energy are not bound to space and time. And electrons are the building blocks of the universe. What if theres something wrong with our energyfield/electrons, why people react to us.The universe is so well balanced that the mere fact that you have a problem also serves as a sign that there is a solution. ill keep u guys updated on my further insights
No, not for my PATM - I was soooo desperate I became my own doctor and researched online with fierce passion !!!!!

My PATM was (is)  the result of years and years of eating junk food, fast food, processed food, fried food etc, etc

I now take probiotics daily along with other supplements and joyfully choose to eat plant based food choices at least 90%of the time 365 days a year !!!!

I go to the sauna to release toxins from my body, drink plenty water, take epsom salt baths, do oil pulling each day, make sure I eat plenty "greens" each day for internal deordoring of my body.

All these things on a consistent basis keep me PATM free. Hope this helps you on your journey to also becoming PATM free, do NOT give up - you can do this - God is with you each step of the way !!!!!
sometime i feel so fed up with this disease, so i just let it go. if people sneeze or cough, i just to say to myself. its normal, people cough and sneeze and i just act normal. i just think one day, iif disease boring with me . they will leave me soon. haha
Good Morning,

Thank you for the tips :-)   I have been eating less meat [no red meat, fish or pork..right now], cosuming more fiber,veggies & fruit. I have been taking a probiotic supplement, but  I will try some of the practices you have mentioned as well.  Just curious, what other supplements are you taking?
exactly..this condition is so deranging for the 100x power... if it have not...then we shouldnt all be here in the forum ranging our angst and awe in this unknown sickness that we have...im not happy about this.you know...we are all giving our insights here to help each other..i think you need to know that...and hope you do that too..give insights that may help each individual about to loose their mind becoz of how deranging this patm is.....
The only way we can fight this is with eating clean foods. I spent thousands on numerous herbs and medicines to no avail and actually made my patm reactions even worse, soo stay away from them. Anyway I decided to try some brown rice with vegetables and immediately went out and there were little to no reactions, I then ordered some pizza went out again and full blown patm of the highest order.
We need to make a list of foods which are patm friendly. I know the sweet potatoes and wholewheat pasta (complex carbs) also produce less reactions. Unfortunately we cant take in any animal produce and most simple carbohydrates, spicy foods etc.
My advice to you is to stop wasting money on all these gimmicky fancy medicines and start eating healthier if you want to curtail patm. But then again its easier said and done when these food which produce patm are soo tempting. But we have to be more determined to beat patm no matter what and after nearly 15 years of this i'm not prepared to go another 15 with all this lingering around me.
thank you for your kind words..we need to help each other out ..this patm is so challenging of a sickness...

PATM first reared its ugly head about 5 months ago [from when I first noticed it].  Since then it has become very consuming and life draining.  It can be quite intimidating and leave you feeling hopeless, helpless and lonely.  Anywho we should come together and uplift one another.
yes...exaclty...it takes one to know one...
we would be the only people to understand each other. its really painful experience.every minute of it.but hopefuly even though it looks impossible..i kknow each of us here will get its redemption. it just takes time and getting to know yourself psychologically (sometimes lowselfesteem and to much worry to other people  and sulk in sadness can drive this patm creatures in our body stronger)  and getting to know about the nature of this patm to ones body, its a journey.we should lessen the strong sadness that it cause us everytime the moment we heard those coughs and sneezes.

It sounds like we are desperate like MOST of us here. I do admit that this condition gets unbearable, but we ALL should continue to work towards a solution…that’s the ultimate goal.  I have a 7 year old daughter, and the thing that keeps me going is finding a cure or at least some relief to be a better parent and hoping she never has to experience this devastating condition; and if she does I will be able to offer treatment guidance. So please do NOT give up, you may save someone’s life.

~~~~~PLEASE REMEMBER THAT~~~~~~  
anyone ever thought of alien etheric implants, this sounds weird i know, but this disease is really weird
if youre just interested watch on youtube         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF3nyk71PBU
Congrats on beginning to make changes in your food choices.

I also do NOT eat meat, no gluten, no sugar ( i use Stevia instead), no dairy

I have taken a lot of supplements over the years relating to getting rid of patm such as : oregano oil capsules( with p73 on the label), l-glutamine powder, kyolic garlic, chorella tablets- broken cell wall, chia and/or ground flax seed, vitamins, magnesium, calcium, zinc etc, etc

Since I am PATM free now - my primary supplements now depending on my budget are mainly : PROBIOTICS - 50 billion or more, twice per day, digestive enzymes, ground flax seeds, chorella , vitamin D3, vitamin B12

I also after oil pulling first thing in the morning with coconut oil and brushing teeth - I drink hot water with fresh squeezed lemon
What happened to the original posters of 2006/7/8? are you any better?
the very beginning: my father made negative comments regarding my sisters breath
(what happened here is what we are all missing) I think our subconscious mind told us that we smell
more experiences where I was told my breath smelt (some to me and some behind my back)
I was so convinced that I smelt
Good Evening,

Thank you for your guidance :) I just started taking my Mag. Oxide [which magnesium did you take?], and I must say I had a very vivid dream last night. Which was very welcomed, since I havent dreamt [or remembered my dream] in FOREVER.
don't give a **** about the smell. its a good attitude to take. don't let the reactions trigger a response from you. look with a more vibrant look. trust me it helps. even if it is for a short period of time. I guess a short period of sanity.
i guess those antibiotics and steroieds
that the doctor prescribe us are cultured with aliens///?? sometimes that funny thought run thru my mind and it makes sense
thankyou for your encouragement. as for me I have a niece..who i love so much..i was looking for that day that i can be with her without ever thinking if her nose will itch or her ears will itch as well...still hoping for it...
one thing also  about doing postivie self talk when someone coughs ..the cough are like shorterr..its like ugh...then i was happy that it didnt follow.....what i always put on my mind when that happens is that this is not permanent..or i tell myself i am healed i am ok.puts a light to my heart.....i dont know its funny how it makes the cough much shorter...hahaha....hows that....but it is that...
any tips to control my cravings for soda,pastries and chocolates...everyday has been my first day of my anticandida diet....hahahaha...can't geth thru it....but they say dont be too hard on yourself..but i have to get through my diet so i can go smoothly with treating my patm....i have a plan for my treatment ........but i need first to have my diet controled...who else thinks its really candida
Food addictions are a BEAST - I know cause I was where you are !!!

for me, I had to decide - did I want my good health and being PATM free

do I want the temporary "high" of the junk food, fast food, processed food???

for me

being PATM free was priceless and well worth me embracing plant based food choices at least 90%of the time 365 days a year

the power is in your hands, God is with you every step of the way !!!
Good Morning,

I know it's very traumatic trying to change the routine and quit the foods that we have been consuming for years.  I would suggest if you are having a tough time with the deprivation, try taking them out slowly.  Remove chocolate, then soda..etc.  I know this diet is highly restrictive and can be overwhelming. Do it for your niece :) Good Luck.

Sidebar: I find foods like fresh pineapple, frozen bananas, & oranges satisfy my "sugar tooth" [believe me, I had one HUGE
'sugar tooth"]. Try drinking chocolate tea to satisfy your choco craving.

Bless You. We can beat this.
Hi guys……..Here’s something to get us by while where still not there, to be the healed version of us…(since something happened in our gut)...may this come handy to you in your journey to healing., A summary of the “the secret”.
So..i’ve been putting “the secret” a movie and a book  into my heart so deeply.(after watching again and again from a dvd copy occasionally for the past years)…it’s  kind of fun   becoz it’s what it wants you to feel. EASY and WINNING.. ..Life is great, people.
The Secret – a movie and its companion book produced by Rhonda Byrne – have been burning up the bestseller lists and have attracted endorsements from influential celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey. Marketed in the self-help genre, it promises viewers the key to achieving all their life goals through the power of positivethinking.
The idea that a person, by keeping an optimistic and hopeful attitude towards life, can notice opportunities they might otherwise have missed and succeed by persevering where a pessimist might have failed – this is uncontroversially true. But that is not what The Secret is claiming. Its central claim is a far more radical one: that you can have literally anything you dream about or wish for delivered to you by supernatural power, with no effort required on your part, if only you believe strongly enough that this will happen. This is what the film calls the “Law of Attraction”, or as it is summed up in the obligatory pithy slogan, “Thoughts become things”. The film also states that this is an infallible natural law, as certain in its operation as gravity. WOW! =)
The film lists three, and only three, steps to having your desires fulfilled: “ask, believe, receive”.
ASK
But you also need to be creative about what to ask. Ask something that will lead you to that all high feeling of having and being what you want .If  what you want is not that optimistic and with a little bit of uncertainty….you can change that request to something that will really make you happy and wherein  you will feel that certain happiness  and an all time high in your heart.
BELIEVE
The film suggests things you can do to really believe in your  heart that ..that dream will come true. It indicated visualization as a good way to reinforce the belief. For example , look at your hands. Remember the lines and color you can see from it. Then close your eyes imagine that same hands holding that stirring wheel of that car that you dream of..or probably that same hands that is brushing your hair feeling great loving that experience of accomplishment. Or imagine how you would feel when you have what you want..feel it now .Own it. Or probably tell yourself I’m now receiving God’s healing =) Find the time to do it everyday. But remember it’s not a routine.. it’s something you want and fun to do. And probably every morning that you wake up, tell yourself…My day is beautiful. (I do this everyday and say it like 5 times or ‘til  I feel it in my heart)…Or probably writing in a piece of paper… “I’m happy and glad now that ___________

In order to believe,….you must be positive and happy in your thoughts always. You need to do this so that the universe will favor you in your aspirations. The film is guiding us that by always having positive emotions we can control our thoughts . So we just have to control our feelings so that we can have happy thoughts.. Checking yourself every now and then of what emotions you have can be really helpful so that when you have negative emotions you can shift it to positive emotions…
The purpose of emotion is to give you feedback about the vibrational content of your thoughts. This is crucial information because the vibrational content of your thoughts determines what you are attracting and creating. Negative emotion is a warning that redirection is in order - that we're headed toward something we do not want. By referring to the Emotional Guidance Scale below, you can determine your current vibration as well as your dominant vibration:

Emotional Guidance Scale (from the book, Ask and It Is Given)
                 GOOD FEELINGS
Joy / Knowledge / Empowerment / Freedom / Love / Appreciation
Passion
Enthusiasm / Eagerness / Happiness
Positive Expectation / Belief
Optimism
Hopefulness
Contentment
                 BAD FEELINGS
BoredomPessimism /Frustration / Irritation / Impatience/OverwhelmentDisappointmentDoubt
WorryBlameDiscouragementAngerRevenge Hatred / Rage
Jealousy
Insecurity / Guilt / Unworthiness
Fear / Grief / Depression / Despair / Powerlessness
According to the film when you have bad feelings you are not in allignment to your dreams.  And people with good feelings don’t get affected by the circumstance that they are in at the present.  They don’t focus on the bill or irritated by few irritating things. They also think that the circumstance is not what they are right now. The circumstances is just  a reflection of their past.
When feeling that bad feeling..the film also said we can shift it in an instant by singing our favourite song,,think of a cute laughing baby..or imagine your cute pet. Or probably you can watch a nice movie or nice video in the youtube! You can even watch movies in youtube.
One of the narrator says………….
You see…it’s not about how you eat, exercise (none) or anything like that. It’s the representation in your mind of where you actually are. If you believe the perfect you is 185 lbs and you can see yourself as that weight every day, your body has no choice but to move you closer to that state.
SO guys, get the flame of your desire in your being  soul and heart.like get the attraction glowing. You need to send that vibration to the universe with exaggeration and from your heart and so the things you need to do will just follow and you’ll be doing it without effort because what your doing is what makes you feel good feeling what joy it will bring to you in your soul.
It is because the universe has its own movement. It doesn’t understand time. It just believes in speed. It has its own order. Just think how the plant grows.. . For example, one would say…this doesn’t work…If one says that it sends message to the universe. So imagine that plant that little plant that was sprouting out  that is starting to have leaves ..upon saying this doesn’t work…. will follow your command and will grow downwards . Poor plant.. same goes to our dreams.
The film also stresses that we must not be too preoccupied as to the how….we first need to believe. Just imagine electricity or the telephone lines. One doesn’t fully understand how that electricity came about to help you cook your dinner.  What we are sure is that ,,,that electricity will be able to cook our dinner or be able to let us watch television. …and so the list goes on.
One must have this positive attitude every moment of the day. It’s important. This secret….is humans connection to the universe. Us sending vibration or signal to the universe .And it’s just waiting there to accompany us.
If one asks…so when will I get what I ask…Need to tell you that there is no timeframe, no one knows. The universe as said earlier doesn’t know time as it goes along…..As long as your aligning your emotions to your aspirations by having good thoughts all the time u’ll recieve.
You can make the universe work for you by sending positive vibrations.
In order to receive you must in a receptive state. The best way to do this is to think and feel as if you already have what you want.
No one is saying that you will not face challenges. Ofcourse you will everynow and then…but this film is saying that we have to feel good always and the universe will get us. And be generous enough to be on our side. =)
As I said pipol,this is a summary,my own summary..you can watch the film if you want a more concise perspective. Check it out in youtube.
We are not born to struggle, to fail or to be sad. We are meant  to accomplish great things. We  are not born to be afraid or to suffer.  We are meant to achieve our dreams. We are meant for abundance. We are meant to be what we want to be. We are meant to have excellent health.We are meant to have an amazing life. Because the power to have everything we want is inside us.
HI Goodmorning to you...so there...just have a very long post..hehe..sorry wasnt able to shrink it..my ideas are bursting..yup your correct..its really hard to not eat the foods that we have been eating for a long time before...but i would still want to continue with the diet that would really stop those fungi in my stomach (becoz that's what i think this is all is...systemic fungi infection) or any species that grows with sugar....since were not all sure if its really fungi//but i know for one thing that when i eat sugary foods the patm reaction doubles. oh thanks for the tip....what i would try know as well is to write down the reason in a notebook the reasons why i burst into binging for the last few days (all the soda,nutela etc)...so i would understand myself more.and probably get to have more control of the situation later..with the secret...i will always tell my self when that moment of binging arrives..ill tell myself..." i  have control in my eating..i  have control in my eating" . I'll practice the secret.hihihi
I don't know how everyone 'sees' people coughing but when my PATM was really worse everyone looked at the with a not so happy look (or was it because of my sad PATM face).

Now (for some time already) my PATM is minimal i don't see people look at me even if they cough they still do not look at me. They do not think it's me. and no one else even bothers to look at each other when someone coughs. it's like they don't even notice it.

How do you all see other people react to people coughing because of PATM??
and have you tried smiling more ;)

i also almost never see people close to do any of the following:
scratch/rub (red) face, get watery eyes and feel tired.
it's only the coughing and sometimes touching nose if it has to do with PATM
I'm confused, so the advice you give is that we need to learn to think positive and learn ourselves psychologically?

I'm sorry but that's the basic, essential advice you give to someone who posts first time here.. yet you're so obsessed with it being 'something else' fancy that needs fixing.

Sometimes we should look directly at what's in front of us, instead of 'outside the box' all the time, trying to be clever . Then we can directly deal with things that have to be dealt with: besides diet: - stress, anxiety, other things we learn by psychologically evaluating ourselves that seem to reduce reactions, including the obvious: of not thinking about reactions or expecting them. Maybe it makes us look like captain paranoid in front of people, this obsessing?

I agree about positive thinking when coughing happens, forgetting about the coughing as it happens, sending out good feelings and a light mood towards the person coughing.

Best thing for craving is not to deprive yourself completely

p.s. why the need for so many '.....' all the time? It makes you sound a bit childish, when you're not. Also hard to follow your posts.
   Good Afternoon,

My "victims" mainly rub their face [eyes, nose, cheeks & eyebrows].  I get alot of snorts, some sneezes and coughs.  Of course the stares, I think I could handle it better if they didnt stare so intently.

The reactions we get can be so irritating [probably as irritating as it is for our victims], but sometimes I just cannot help it; I laugh out so loud, I mean it’s hilarious to me.  Soon they are looking at me like “what’s so funny?”.  I just think to myself when I have met my “crying/pity quota” it’s time to release the laughter & then I am back to feeling sorry for them again.  It’s maniacal, I know.  Whatever it takes to release the build up and guilt I feel because of this condition [I mean it could be worse].
Doctors will never help you with this. Nor is it bothering the average scientist.

People who talk about people coughing, in a not very suppressed way around others - are laughed out of the scientific community; these researchers have been told to lighten up and stop being so serious!

Look at the guy who had it for 40 years or so, who came before him? And what group of people suffered before?

All we know is:

1) healthy body, healthy mind
2) change the way we deal with the coughs and other reactions
That blog you linked was great. Can't stop reading it - think I have exactly what he has...
I think we all have exactly what he has
Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing OK. I thought it might be a good idea to just pop in and give some support to this forum.

You know I really feel as though I can relate to grateful a lot, mostly in the way that she is so caring of others, and is here purely to keep an eye on the many of you who are struggling with this horrible  affliction.

She has the answers but it takes determination and self control to keep yourself from making bad choices with regards to what goes into your body.

As you guys know I rushed in here a while ago promoting the raw food lifestyle, and my thoughts toward this have not changed, well only maybe a little, I'll explain.

My Heavenly Father has helped me to start sorting out many issues in my life, so that is a major part of healing, removing mental blocks.

Having a spiritual connection is very important, as it is built into us that in order for us to be truly happy we must be conscious of our need for spirituality, and then begin to feed that spiritual need by drawing closer to our Heavenly Father.

If you have read this far in this post you may still have a chance to get rid of your patm in time.

Next comes diet, but really it's more about what not to eat rather than what we should eat, and we have all seen what grateful is always telling us. Learning to fast when possible I believe would also be beneficial(what do you think grateful?). Anyways, no meat, dairy, sugar, gluten etc..

So I believe that there are many factors that prevent us from healing:
Spiritual issues
Psychological issues
Emotional issues
Physical issues

These issues have allowed bugs or parasites or whatever (mainly candida) to infiltrate our body via the digestive tract.

Stress/trauma causes symptoms of every sort, it severely affects all our bodies processes, the immune system included. Our negative thoughts about other peoples reactions only make it worse.

So finally when we can learn to control what we put into our body, then we can invest money in putting extra supplements into our body at the same time, so that our body can heal. Grateful has given us the information we need to do this. If you need a place to buy supplements in bulk cheaper, go to iherb.com, but only if you are able to control what foods you are a eating, otherwise you are putting money down the drain, literally.

Never allow yourselves to be shaken or disturbed, you are all wonderful I people deserving of great health, but it is up to you to see that first.

Just one last thing I hope that grateful could back me upon, which has to do with fats. I have recently learned from experience that too much fat in the diet can really prohibit us from getting rid of parasites.

SO STERNLY I TELL YOU, KEEP CALORIES FROM FAT BELOW 10% OF TOTAL CALORIES.

For nutritional info you can go to nutritiondata.com

I hope you guys keep on acquiring accurate knowledge of truth.

Rob.
Welcome back sniffedout and happy thursday ! Excellent post, we thank you for your contributions !  

yes, I agree fasting, even intermitently is a great healer - my personal discipline however is not there yet, would love to incorporate this eventually into my lifestyle

the conumption of fats, I need to do more research on that
I personally use extra virgin coconut oil daily - in my smoothies or just by itself by tablespoon

I love this quote from you, so perfect : ...only if you are able to control what foods uyou are eating , otherwise you are putting money down the drain literally !!!!!

thanx soo much for your kind generous comments, God's continued best to you always !!!

p.s.   the reason I love the  "drain" comment - is  because I feel I am clogged up and that's why I am overweight/obese per BMI standards

so the journey continues to "unclog" my internal drains - from decades of fast food, junk food, processed food, meat, dairy etc, etc

I always have daily poop elimination - however it appears we should be having about three poop eliminations each day - the more the better I hear ???

so the joyful journey to better health rolls on !!!!
Your the first one to at least be able to laugh about it ;) (joke)
but that's also strange, the laughing.
Another thing is that yet NO 'victim' has ever said anything directly to 'us' about us causing the patm reactions. why not? is it embarrassing? not even say to a friend some thing like "Do you smell it too?" (if there is really a odor) or anything related to the reactions.
I don't know.

Some of us and i guess your one of them (and i) have no patm reaction symptoms our self's, only the 'victims'. (Maybe we are the victims :p)
well i think there was someone who said his friend or someone eventually realized he would get sick when in the patm persons presence.
but still what about all the other people you see outside or in a room who do not say anything. or don't know what /how it happens either.  
When people clear their throats its because of the odour. I'm talking false clearing of throat. I got better so they(my family) know nothing was wrong with me in the first place. I think they have an idea its my spit causing the reaction. they seem to be wary of their own connotation. I have had comments made regards to smell wont go into detail (would have to think too hard)I get the 'its strong', 'someone farted', 'who farted', Obviously saliva has a certain smell to it. That's not something I can control. How I got better I really wanted to do something and I did it. nothing was to stop me. but that's by chance that I found something that I REALLY wanted to do. DREAM about what I wanted to dream about. in other words I created my own dream. Does that say anything?  Other people don't say anything because they don't know. The only way they could tell is by smell. My family know but they don't want to hurt my feelings, Although if I asked them they would say 'its impossible for you to make that person cough'.maybe they are in denial as much as I am,
Its very difficult to explain what to do to get better but I'm going to do my best to explain. I have periods when I do get better. I know when know one is going to react. But it takes a lot of strength and courage. Sometimes I don't have that strength. Its also about when you're in a better position. I don't know how to explain that.
what are your early experiences of patm? mine started when I was 16 led my own way. But I think it started earlier (about 9 years old) although I didn't realise it then. I had ocd from 9 years...up to 16. does that say anything? when ocd went away patm started. or so I realised. to its full extent. I've had many comments made regards to smell and my breath although strangely enough I don't get those comments now. Only when I was young. 9-16. I'd be interested to know what your daily thoughts are??? mine are voices so I hear screaming, leave me alone, go away, shut up right before reactions. I also twitch right before one of the reactions take place. It all happens so fast. That's the thing. You cant stop it. Its physically impossible. We can only move on from there just a we do everyday.

Sorry, i've been away from internet access for the last few weeks.  So who's in for Vegas this weekend?  I can be there by Saturday evening, 12/21 and would be able to meet anyone up until late Sunday afternoon, 12/22.  I don't want to make the trip unless there's confirmation at least someone from this forum will also be there.  Sorry again for the delay.  If this weekend is too short notice, then I'm available the following weekend as well.
gosh,woke up today yeast coming out of my f ucking vaginaaaa !
i hate it. i need probiotics and some sugar free stuff.
i am going to switch with ambien. having this strange dreams lately. not sleeping well. alone.
i think we can stop the reactions we need to stick with diet and take suppliments at least have less reactions. bored as f uck...
my experience with oregano oil didnt work it actually worsened my god f ucking damn patm , tea killed bacteria and good ones too. what i need to buy  
is probiotics to gain good ones and reduce yeast also reduce carbs and sugar. we can beat it. we need luck,confidence and healthy lifestyle.
YEP that is what , it seems to be for me,  I can stop eating junk and it goes mostly away, but the cravings are so intense it is too difficult to continue,  ,  I know my symptoms subside if I am eating Candida diet and taking probiotics and LOTS of water and my Calcium Mag, vitamins.

I Feel like a million bucks when I stop eating yeast and sugar, and other triggers.  

I'm sorry to hear that you get the voices. How scary.. strange what
they seem to say to you.

'' know when know one is going to react. But it takes a lot of strength and courage. Sometimes I don't have that strength. Its also about when you're in a better position. I don't know how to explain that. ''

When I moved to Indonesia for a while,  the one group of people I found more likely to react where middle class Indonesians.. The poor didn't do it, neither did the rich. My theory?
It felt as if some of the middle class Indonesians were constantly battling for status and trying to get attention... If your status is made clear - i.e. you're above or below that person in society, I think you're unlikely to get reactions. If you're with a person in a lift, or in a cab,both middle class and unsure, maybe it creates a conflicting agitation energy?

I think when you can assert your status in some subtle way, this definitely reduces reactions from one person... You've asserted your energy one on one.

A lot of people mention children never do it. Which is strange. Could this be related to status?

As for trying to get something to work.
I try to be happy go lucky (not bothered) and comfortable around people. I also try to mind my own business, as if I know staring at people will invite them into my energy field and leave me open.

If I have a relaxed, laid back, can't be bothered to think, 'comfortable with myself' mentality I just know I won't get reactions.

My reactions started at around 19 - 20. After a period at college where I became increasingly introverted, uncomfortable on buses etc; I seemed to lose this and gain confidence at university - then came the reactions. The first two years they didn't bother me, after this, it became life consuming.

I think it's obvious, if people DO cough around others for the sake of it after all, that we need to be analyzing ourselves closely... how we can put a barrier between ourselves and most of the public. So that no one looks at us and thinks it's their lucky day, *cough*

I.e. what mental constitution would a person have if no one even thinks twice to offend, or make noises to each other about?

We need to put our heads together, do we need to expose ourselves to situations we're uncomfortable in? Get rid of all our negativity? Get assertiveness training? Take up boxing?

Hypothetically - if this was the case - and it happened to a lot of people - where would we start?
Another major thing if this WAS the final answer (if people just cough, herd- like) -  is our sensitivity and how to stop this ruining our lives. Our mental health.

Someone said ages ago, 'Maybe... people are sneaky' I wished I'd have taken his words from everybody else's.  

Maybe we're feeling guilty when all along we should be trying to protect and look out for ourselves?

Thats about right, dude. I'm a morgie and have watched thousands of fibers leave my skin, easily visible to the naked eye during bad stages. My PATM has ranged from severe (98% of people within 10 foot radius itching, many sneezing and coughing) to mild (make a half dozen people a day itch) like it is now.

Yes the fibers will make people itch when they land on them. No, this does not explain all of PATM, because I have made others itch through windows and upwind (no telephone experiences yet thank God).

How do the docs not see the fibers? Its absurd, yes. But for those of you who, like myself, talk openly about PATM, answer me this: What percent of people you discuss PATM with accept your accounts? For me, its about 10%- just the most observant and open-minded. People aren't dumb, but they are really slow to embrace ideas that go against established paradigms, such as "itching is caused by bugs or plants or poisons, not people".

The poster who proposed electrons is on the right path. When my PATM was the worst, I shocked everything I touched and my hair stood straight up like I was in a lightning storm for a couple of months.

Anyone else observed "People Are Arthritic To Me"? I'm triggering it in 65-y.o.'s that tell me they don'[t normally experience arthritis.

Help me put order to this puzzle: Most Morgies don't complain of PATM, but for me it is a principal symptom. Only some PATMers complain of fibers. I have zero breath or body odor issues, but fairly robust PATM. On Morgie forums, I scream "Morgellons *****", because I feel the condition suck everything out of the environment onto and into my skin. The Morgies don't relate; they feel that the problems all come from the inside of the body out to the skin. In this forum,  I see posts here that describe the "sucking" quite well. I just can't figure out the relation and overlap between Morgs and PATM.
Hi all its been months since i graced this thread. Its been 2+ years of enduring reations that have really thrown my liveliness off balance. Months of isolation, excuses to avoid mass socializing have forced guilt and inadequacy upon me and henceforth temporary depressive spells  As i've adapted to them, the effect on my wellness has improved considerably.
i am a depressive, my mom is bipolar, my grandma was a depressive, my other grandma commited suicide over what they termed then 'melancholy' so it's genetic. Sometimes I struggle to see myself ever leading a fruiitful, satisfactory lifestlye. My psychiatrist told me studies and noticed there was a trend in suicidal tendencies in certain individuals who bore a certain molecule.
Right now things are OK. It sometimes impacts on me so severly that I would welcome death if this affliction never went away.
No reaction for a while and I feel that if it happens I'll handle it with ease but boom then someone coughs there lungs out or tries to clear a decade of flem or has this violent brain-ejecting sneeze and all my sensitivities resurface. I subconsciously count to ten and my resentment towards the perpetrator, unless it's a loved one whom many have been told of my condition, dwindles until a another bolt strikes.
Excuse my language but it ****** kills me how others in the know demand my presence in threatening situations. They should know by now that it hurts us. Respect to those who do.
I opened up to friend once and he sat there, listened half-heartedly, monitoring his phone for incoming whatsapp messages - then silence, a mmmm and change of subject. I realise a lot of people get awkward and uncomfortable when personal issues arise but the last thing I needed was this wooden response.

Anyway, my life story aside, can someone please verify whether the cheaper brands, namely Earth's Bounty Oxy-Cleanse Oxygen Colon Conditioner, Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser or any other budgety brands are a worthy substitute for the Global Healing brands. And also to those who have tried O2 powder, what has been your brand of choice. I've spoken to chemists, physicians and dieticians and they have bugger-all knowledge. Oxy what????

Thanks for bearing with my persona rambling.

I'm a student ,i have the same problem as you for many years,five years ?mybe more.i have imitated many methods you had tried.sometimes the symptom of PATM subsided,sometimes failed.i think food is an important factor,when i am at home ,i can eat healthy so the symptom subsides,in school ,this will aggravate.
recently i got some drugs form a doctor which are used to cure rhinitis and pharyngitis ,but the PATM can subsides distinctly.regrettably, pharmaceutical effect lasts only a few hours,i should use the drug when i hear  the sound of cough.
I can somewhat relate to you. I've been suffering for five years or more but it could've started earlier i just didn't realise it. How old are you? I am also female, 21. I was also a student studying i was studying science and engineering. i couldn't finish the course because of this problem. i cant really do anything because of this problem. i hope everyone sees a better new year although that is highly unlikely(not trying to be negative).
I find this the most puzzling thing about it - how people really don't like to talk about it.. People have just change topic. No one wants to help their friends with this.

My guess is they don't know - but if they did, they wouldn't want to tell us

Best we help ourselves anyway... Put all our focus into the diet and being happy

I'm kinda done thinking about this, I'm just really thankful the internet exists and I found literally hundreds, thousands of people who go through the same thing (I actually think it's lots more).

Be grateful we're not alone, the world is a little crazy but it's not out to get anyone.

Good Morning,

I received my shipment of Oxy Powder capulses last week.  Last night was my first time taking the caps.  Since this is only my first dosage, I dont want to provide a complete review yet. I have already had about 4-5 bm [bowel movements], which I think is crucial with our conditon.  I am excited to continue to use this product and hopefully get great results.  

I would also love to know if anyone has used Mag 07 oxygen digestive system cleaner capsules.  I had a hard time deciding which oxygen cleaner to purchase.

I used Global Healing Center [GHC] Oxy Powder [vegetarian caps].  I purchased from Amazon for $29.95.
I am a 24years old boy student ,major subject cancer  pharmacology.i find that not all of the people around can be affected.after I used the drug ,the number reduce more,only one or two people still cough,but the drug is made by hospital, which including some antibiotic,can't be bought in the market.i think the bacteria is the main reason cause this problem.(maybe some grammar mistakes,but I think you can understand what I am saying)
Well as of recently I have seen a difference in terms of how people perceive me when I interact with the public. For instance I have been drinking lots and LOTS of water lately and try to stray away from the sugary drinks or food from time to time I catch myself craving and getting something but overall no scratching noses, no coughing and if there is some its bare to a small minimum and even when I speak to people. Also I believe it is what I have been using to shower with certain soaps dry my skin out and makes it flaky which I believe sometimes causes the interaction of the "scratch of the nose" syndrome cause I myself catch myself scratching at my nose coming from my body.

I thought about the whole Oxy Powder thing my doctor recommended me not to do it for the mere fact because Oxy Powder's side effects conclude of drying you out and dehydrating you and the best regime for me would be  to simply detox my body the old fashioned way (without any supplements) and for the most part its working. I personally believe it has to do with the fact solely that I am drinking more water and also doing a lot more exercising --- however ---- people generally some (very few) react with me from a distance instead of in person that part has always intrigued me as to why people are soo affected by it from a far away distance almost like they have been hit by an oncoming dust storm or something its weird.

In my personal opinion and I am sure there are others out there on this forum throughout the years have stated that there should be some recognition about this disease as TMAU is now aware of in the general public for the most part and perhaps just like TMAU maybe there is a doctor, specialist or bio-chemist of some sort that could figure out a permanent solution for this PATM thing but until then I am tired of living under a shell and have been for the last 7 years dealing with this issue and I cannot speak for everyone else but I think we ALL need to just live a productive and happy life, have fun and not let this PATM consume us. Easier said than done but I think we can do it. :)
Good luck and have a great Christmas
Found this article relating to Fungi - yeast.

A picture of the mating type mechanism has begun to emerge from studies of particular fungi such as yeast. The mating type genes are located in homeobox and encode enzymes for production of pheromones and pheromone receptors. Sexual reproduction thereby depends on pheromones produced from variant alleles of the same gene. Since sexual reproduction takes place in haploid organisms, it cannot proceed until complementary genes are provided by a suitable partner through cell or hyphal fusion. The number of mating types depends on the number of genes and the number of alleles for each.

People breathe in fungal spores all the time and also fungal spores attach to your skin, clothes etc, it might be a certain pheromone that the yeast in our bodies produce which react to the fungal spore/fungus. Hope this helps.
RESEARCH CORAL CALCIUM & BLACK SEED!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@eva: Absolutely, I spoke to my mom the other day who's my biggest confidant and pressured her into responding to 2 questions, namely? 1) Do you understand how it hurts me. Her response: Absolutely. This is a what I want to hear. 2) Do you realize that we are emitting aromas, bacteria, micro-particles etc? Response: But I don't smell anything.
And then I supported this with the fact thaat when  she is present with others, doesn't she notice there is no coughing, sneezing, eye-rubbing, dripping noses, clearing throats? She is not observant so a predicatable no.
My sister is greatly sympathetic with my past stumbles and is direct, she does not hold back the truth so ill eventually approach her and I'll get the response i truely want.
If it weren't for the net I'd be lost and my self esteem would be at a never-to-be-seen low. My heart breaks at thinking how people coped without knowing it is a legit, widely-experienced condition. Thanks for getting back.

@workingwellness. i am also so looking forward to getting on it - forget the price - ill cough up the &40-odd to get the 120 capsules. Subsequent to this festive season, im getting all this done including buying VFL pobiotics online. When i ask pharmacists about multi million/billion strain ones they look puzzled and reply "come over here jeremy - probiflora - covers 4 strains. Thankyou for your time sir and im out of there. And my food intake and lifestyle WILL override any succumbing to those tasty, forbidden foods.

Thanks all for your feedback

Have a blessed Xmas
"But I don't smell anything.
And then I supported this with the fact thaat when  she is present with others, doesn't she notice there is no coughing, sneezing, eye-rubbing, dripping noses, clearing throats? She is not observant so a predicatable no."

"I find this the most puzzling thing about it - how people really don't like to talk about it.." "My guess is they don't know"

Exactly. it's like the people who do not get effected also do not notice others showing reactions, while we do. (they probably do too but not so much)

i was sitting in a train with people around me, the man in front of me coughed lightly a few times with some minutes between every cough. Not because of me. I'm pretty sure. But this time i saw someone who did notice this and also looked at the man after after every cough (sound) while the other 5 people around me did not look once. (not that they should look, but it was like the man who did look had also PATM)

for me it's usually how older, how often / higher the chance / worse they will react. Children do not react at all.

Luckily my PATM is still almost none and only occasionally people react just a little.

Merry Christmas everyone and may we all get rid of PATM soon.
Has anyone heard of Clostridium Difficile Or C Diff??

Pretty Crazy Too..
you are so right about no one wanting to talk about it, as they all think we are NUTS,,, lol,,lol,,,  but now I NEVER talk about it ,, after trying for ten years to explain to my family members,

THEY still don't understand , even a doc in the close family,, says,, THAT is IMPOSSIBLE,  mind you  , all docs says this to me , EXCEPT  the herbologist that helps me and one other doc who has listened intently for  10 years and never dismissed any of my symptoms,  but does not understand.  I have lost  the man I was engaged to be married to because of  intense odours, that was  too embarrassed to discuss any medical reasons he just wanted no part of it, also a close female friends who , could not deal with it,
   I am fine with people not understanding it is expected, as this is SO RARE and not in a medical textbook , I believe I have TMAU and Candida because of it,

My depression from it has lifted and I am finally able to get on  with life and  family has to put up with me, but my odors are at an almost undetectable stage,,, yeah for that,,, but I am still living in my bubble just talking to people about anything BUT PATM... as no one wants to hear about it!

Besides I have decided it is better for me when I try my best to think of anything BUT this!

Happy New Year everyone on this site,  

Now if we had Cancer, or liver disease, or heart trouble ,,

Oh gosh everyone would listen and want to know about it, but  THIS PATM is not a topic anyone care to hear about!  
Im sorry to hear about that 2002now

BUT, to make your TMAU less potent and almost unnoticed, Buy Some KELP and ZINC.... Take Them BOTH TOGETHER.

(2) 50 mg Kelp and (1) 50mg Zinc before sleep for one week

Then Take (1) D3 and (3) CORAL CALCIUM before you go to sleep the next week.

Keep alternating weeks like that and see how quickly things change!!!   :)

TRUST ME, I Have TMAU As Well And It Works For ME!!!

Go Get Your Life Back!!!
im full of tears reading what you wrote and knowing you have hope gives me hope because i have been living with this condition for years now and its only getting worse i wanna be like normal people i want to be able to hold a conversation for more then 1 minute before someone clears there throat around me or coughs and sneezes its so sad that others suffer around me ad it makes me so nervous when it comes to meeting others i have such a great personality but because of what i am going threw have such low self esteem thank you for letting me know iam not alone :')  
Good Afternoon,

Good luck on your journey.  I believe we all can beat this, but it takes alot of conscious, constant effort and time..its not for the faint off of heart. Bless you.  Happy Holidays.

Best Wishes- W.O.W
Give everyone a potential method.afteri used the drug, named Compound hydrochloric acid naphthyl methyl thiazole moiety nasal spray ,the PATM reaction may reduce,the efficacy can last 6 hours ,but it contains antibiotics,so you must use it carefully or  follow doctors' orders.
by the way ,i have rhinitis  and i think PATM is caused by rhinitis,so i use it ,if you don't have ,i think you should not try it.
I'm going to do some trials with hydrochloric acid too,  There is a vet spray (for dogs) that has it in it.  My reasoning is this:

In my case, I have odorless and odor-type PATM (varies).  The odor-type seems to become more intense when I try to kill the bacteria/fungus/mycoplasma (bacteria that behaves like a fungus) with antibiotics and antifungals.  Specifically, I get a strong ammonia smell---the ammonia is what makes my smoke detector beep and sets off the dogs in my neighborhood.  There is even a species of bird that detects it and makes an annoying chirp.  I recently read that smelling salts are a release of ammonia gas, and that not only does ammonia gas irritate mucous membranes, it also causes an involuntary reaction in the sympathetic nervous system i.e. elevated heart rate and blood pressure.  This second, involuntary response is what causes the agitation in people (in addition to the physical agitation of the irritation of the mucous membranes) which is why we get the cough/etc. PLUS the dirty look.  Ammonia gas actually makes dogs/birds/people aggressive---athletes have been known to use it to "perform better" i.e. more aggressively.

OK, so, there are bacteria, fungus, and mycoplasma that produce ammonia to protect themselves.  Most of the time we can't smell it when our PATM pathogens are producing ammonia, but it is there in minute-enough traces to cause reactions.  When we attack it with chemicals (drugs, etc.) it goes into overdrive producing the ammonia.  The immune system tries to deal with it and the resulting cell necrosis (death of cells good and bad) is so overwhelming that occassionally we produce a rotten meat or garbage smell.  This is what necrosis is, rotting living tissue.  

I'm going to do some experimenting with hydroclorus acid and hydrochloride.  Since ammonia is a base (high pH), an acid (low pH) is needed to counteract the ammonia the PATM pathogen it produces to protect itself.  I have an additional theory that the "smoke" smell I sometimes emit is the reaction of the ammonia base of the PATM with the acid used to neutralize it.  
Hi people.  I have had patm from time to time in my life.  It always coincides with depression and anxiety.  I take Niacin and Vitamin C to reduce anxiety, plus positive thinking and being thankful.  I have to work hard at my goals and not let being around other people bother me, this leads to the feeling of accomplishment and builds a foundation for happiness.  People will cough and sneeze whether I am cured of patm or not, this is why I must learn to not care if people cough and sneeze.  No one around me has been so affected by coughing or sneezing that it hurts them.  I have thrush on my tongue and chronic fatigue, and chronic belching.  I don't eat meat, I eat fairly well, I even juice, and exercise.  I am starting to take apple cider vinegar a few times a day to increase the acid in my stomach (low stomach acid causes bacteria to grow everywhere - and also can cause chronic belching...hmmm).  Rome was not built over night, neither is the immune system re-built over night.  A plant cannot grow if you keep pulling it up to see if it's roots are growing.  Have patience and hope.  Do not go down the psychotic and anti-social road, because when you are feeling better, you still have to heal from lost time.  Enjoy life as much as you can.  Build the immune system and your positive energy up.  You can do it!  
There is no hydrochloric acid in the drug ,DON'T use hydrochloric acid  ,it is strong acid that can hurt your nasal mucosa and skin.it is only the drug's name that include  the world hydrochloric acid.
the active pharmaceutical ingredient in the drug include  neomycin,a Imidazoline derivative named Naphazoline hydrochloride and so on .

DON'T USE hydrochloric acid .EVEN IF you want to neutralize ammonia,you can try a little low concentration boric acid,but you should inquire for doctor first.
i am very agreed with the people who has confidence that they can conquer PATM through a good living habits,do physical exercise and healthy diet.the best way to antisepsis is by our body immunity.don't use chemical drug randomly,it only destroy your body and make the disease more seriously.cherish your body.

L-GLUTAMINE powder taken daily - gets rid of the ammonia in our bodies, along with probiotics (Ultimate flora is what i take) and chlorella

of course you should also do other healthy things each day also to become PATM free !!!!  ( food choices, water, sauna, omega 3, magnesium etc, etc)

Happy New Year y'all, here's to a healthy blessed fun 2014 !!!!
"build the immune system and your positive energy up "  -  I agree 100%

for low stomach acid  I take  :  Betaine HCL  capsules
Thanks for your warning stucha, don't worry I would not take pure hydrochloric acid...the formulation I will be using externally has hydrochlorus acid and is safe enough to put in dogs' eyes (sold as veterinary product).  Internally, I'll be taking HCL, but a formulation WITHOUT the betaine because that has a fishy odor and I' not sure that I don't have type 2 acquired TMAU and besides I don't need any additional smelly things in my system!)  

My plan is to continue attacking "it" with meds (2 antibiotics and 2 antifungals) internally and externally (areas of my face/head) and to neutralize the die-off smell of ammonia (ammonia produced by bacteria/fungus/mycoplasma to protect itself) with the hydrochlorus acid and HCL.  Of course good nutrition and all the other things grateful says are important too.
A prayer.    We thank God just to see another beautiful day.As we Embark on a new year we humbly pray for everyone that is going through different ailments and infirmities in there bodies.We pray in the mighty name of our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ that we all will be healed and start to live a normal life and walk in your wonderful light. Lord God we pray that you hear our humble hearts cry out to you and may you comfort us in our time of need. you are the king of kings,the Lord of Lords and the prince of peace and we pray in your holy name Amen  
I am thinking taking antibiotics but i am afraid i am going to develop resistance. did your doctor told you about this? i need a pernament cure.
i cant live like this for rest of my life. i took an ampicilin once and it cured my sore throat. please answer back. also happy new year everyone. may god cure us from this shameful disease.
Hi everyone. I have been following this board for years but haven't posted much. I too suffer from PATM. I've tried candida diet, gluten free diet, and many, MANY supplements over the years. Nothing works against the itching, sniffling, and extreme coughing /throat clearing for long. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has thought of fluorine / fluoride allergy as the underlying culprit for PATM?
antibiotics  "cover up"  PATM( and may make it worse) and does NOT get to the root of the problem

our bodies need PROBIOTICS

with PATM u can NOT "try" something - it is a proactive journey 365  days a year !!!!
Thank you for that prayer...  
News Flash!

PATM Is now in the NBA And NFL.....It Explains all of the Injuries of our National Athletes...one of US has Attended a game or two Or Watched Live....and it spread....and will continue to spread... I have ACTUAL FOOTAGE of an anounncer talking to a NBA player through Camera, From Another CITY (And As WE Know PATM Exists through Technology) and after *EVERY Sentence, The NBA Player scratched his Nose, Eyebrow, Top of his Head, Neck, Chest and The back of his Head...I will post it on Youtube soon enough...
Thanks!!!!!!
r_y
I think you are right about the fluoride allergy. This started happening to me 2 days after I bought Colgate fluoride toothpaste. My doctor told me that it could because I'm ingesting small amounts of fluoride when brushing my teeth and in response my immune system is going overboard on the histamine production.
I'm going to use fluoride free toothpaste and see if anything changes.

I just got a job at Wal-Mart working customer service and because of this condition people cough sneeze and sniff all the time around me.  As others have stated before, my family members think I'm crazy, they think it’s all in my head but the funny thing they cough and sniff and row windows down when I'm around them. It’s been going for about three weeks now and its ruining my life.
first of all, grateful is right, you DO have to take a probiotic, especially if you are going to be taking antibiotics.  i found one called Ultima Flora Critical Flora Bifidomax (14 strains, 80 billion count).

the reason i am trying different antiobiotic therapies is because i was also diagnosed with chlamydophilia pnuemoniae "Cpn" (10 to the 4 titers)...this is not the STD type of chlamydia but completely different.  It is an "obligate intercellular" bacteria and behaves like a virus does...it must parasitize a cell (enter a healthy cell) in order to grow and reproduce.  Because it lives inside a healthy cell, it is not easily detected by the immune system nor is it easy for antibiotics to reach it in the blood like they would if it were not hiding.

Although the CPn was diagnosed by an M.D., i was only given erythomycin for 6 weeks which did nothing.  There are other protocols for CPn, most notably on a site called cpnhelp.  These other protocols call for a combination of antibiotics long-term to combat it at its various stages, The CPn bacteria takes three forms:  the Elemental Body (EB) form is a spore-like form that I have referred to before (bacteria that behaves like a fungus)...this is the form that circulates looking for host cells.  Once inside a cell it becomes what is called a Reticulate Body, which steals cell energy and either releases new EBs or goes into what is called the Cryptic stage, which is a pretty much what it sounds like...stealth mode and very difficult to eradicate.

The reason i'm talking about CPn therapies here is that i believe that the pathogen that causes my (and maybe others) PATM is not necessarily CPn (nobody on the cpnhelp website has ever complained of PATM symptoms) but maybe another "obligate intracelluar" pathogen that has not been identified as a cause of PATM.  There are many types of obligate intracelluar pathogens, including certain species of Mycobacterium, and i don't have the money to test for them all.

or, it could be combo of the CPn with the molds I was diagnosed having (aspergillus, fumigatus, aspergillus niger, penicillum, and cladosporium) that causes the PATM, who knows
How many members are PATM-free?
I know there were previous comments about successful subjects but what is the status now? Would love to know.
Exactly, that the net exists is a godsend. How many of us would literally think we were imagining it. It really spurs me on that people still go on with jobs, love lives with this. I honestly don't know where I'd be without the net.

It depends on your sister's personality, hopefully she'll be ok and forthright. Some people react fine once you've told them, if a little shocked (like they really don't know themselves) but a lot of people it just freaks out into silence. Even the most genuine people just shuffle in their seats and change the subject.

I remember I told my best friend at university after graduating, it changed our whole relationship.
Good Afternoon,

Your post was very informational and interesting. I was wondering how were you tested for those mold/fungus pathogens? Blood,urine,saliva test etc?

Thank you.
i feel the same way as you are....we need some hope here. there are moments that i had to be alone...cry...be sad ...i found myself gasping for air because of the panic attack im feeling inside...inhale exhale deep..need to get as much oxygen as i can... i was somewhere that time and was stressed about all the effects of this patm to my family members...but that was just moments of release..after that again i have to be positive and hopefull always thinking that something beautiful awaits me...repeating that over and over to myself
i have a feeling too that it has to do something about electrons...pls do research more on this...thanks in advance .
Workingonwellness, I first knew i had a fungal problem when I did the metametrix "g/i effects" stool testing...this is PCR testing (they match pathogens at DNA level, rather than culture-out the sample) and the result said I was "4+", which is the max rating for yeast/fungi (100,000 pg DNA/g...my count could have been much higher but they stop counting at 100,000).  The report said "taxonomy unavailable" which means WHAT type of yeast/mold is not in their DNA database system.  However, I COULD rule out certain yeasts/molds such as candida, geotrichum, microsporidium, trichosporom, rodaturola, saccharamyces, because these are the molds that ARE in their DNA database system and there was no match to them.

The question was, what type of mold...so I had the m.d. test me for the 8 most common molds, blood test, and got back high readings for 4 of those.       Based on my testing for this, and the CPn bacteria testing I talked about a couple of posts ago, and the high ammonia readings I got from a blood test as well, I think it is a combo of fungus and bacteria in my case.  The reason this condition is so difficult to eradicate (single-drug therapy does nothing) is because fungus must be killed down to the last spore, and the CPn bacteria hides in "good" cells.  btw, the Metametrix sample also said my fecal sig A is "high" which "indicates immune system reactions to the presence of antigens from bacteria, yeast, or other microbes".  In other words, my immune system is always at "high" level...explains why I never get sick (colds, etc.)...my poor immune system is constantly battling the CPn bacteria and molds.

This is the only "empirical" evidence I have for why the PATM.  Again, I believe it has to be a weird combination of several types of infection (fungal, bacterial and maybe even viral) to explain why so few people in the world have it.  No scientific mind is going to work on this unless they have a personal stake in it...i.e. a medical doctor that has it themself, or one of their family members.  For example, I know of a doctor in California that got involved in research of the enterovirus that causes chronic fatigue syndrome because his son came down with it.  Also, some research scientists, also out of California I think, that did extensive research on the mycoplasma that causes Gulf War Syndrome, because their daughter came down with it.   This PATM is something at least as stealthy and sinister.  And it messes with our minds on top of it.  I'm going to keep trying different things.
yup i think we have unique species of fungi in our bodies..its funny why different foods i ate affect different patm reactions.there are times when i include vegetables in my black rice my brother wont react to me..but when i dont eat vegetables just black rice he would start reacting...unlike other people who dont react much to me if or not i include vegetables...as they say different fungi releases difrent toxins...all people have fungi..we must have propagated a different kind of fungi..i think your correct that our immune system is in constant battle with whatever is in our bodies..i have elevated wbc findings..even though im not sick...this fungi i gues or whatever is in our bodies is really a mystery. they've got us all messed up
yeah, you're right about different fungi/molds releasing different toxins...i've never tested for the mycotoxins themselves (more expense/money)
Hi, try a low carb, no sugar, no dairy,  coffee, no grains,  

eat Stevia , tea, no potatoes, rice, follow a candida diet as much as possible, which means no juice, fruits, too much sugar,

it will work quickly, try reading about the candida diet,  it works for me, I am finally to the point where it is not as bad, but still there, be patient, try it, it is worth it, good luck.. Meat is ok,,, no breads,
Good morning,

Thank you so much for this information. Really enjoyed reading your post. Hopefully I will get tested next month and thanks to you I am armed with more info to present to my physician.

..one day at a time..

Bless you.
Best wishes.
i'm glad some of my information helped...if you're going for testing, you might want to test your plasma ammonia...mine came back high, and i suspect that whatever pathogens are causing the PATM produce ammonia
URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Here is the sequence of events.

I get a new iPhone w clear back cover case. After a few days, I see white spots inside the clear window. I clean, they come back and I notice they are aggressive and grow fast. I was using my breath and spit to clean.

EUREKA!!!!

Yes Mold and Fungus people are right. My hero on this board is Soiled and she is right.

SO WHAT DOES US CUSTOMS DO TO ALL CONTAINERS? THEY IRRADIATE WITH UV LIGHT TO KILL any and all fungus and bacteria.

INSTANT FIX

I purchased a 18" black light bulb
I purchased a UVb 25 W bulb at a Reptile shop.

2 DIFFERENT LIGHTS.

I rant the light, specifically when I know the fungul infection is, my nose, mouth and any area of mucus. So, this will only kill the stuff thats coming out and not the spores in our bodies, in our mucus system.

THE RESULTS WHERE INSTANT AND CLEAR.

Again,

Protecting your eyes, run those lights almost touching, but light that kills fungus needs to hit inside of nose and mouth. So leave a few seconds each pass. Pass over complete body and specially REAR SECTION

ALAN ITCHING DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATELY BY ALSO DOING LIGHT THERAPY IN THAT AREA.

Please try this ASAP!!!!!!

I think its that simple.

DROP ALL YOU ARE DOING, DO GET THE LIGHTS. COVER EYES. GET NAKED AND FRY THESE FUNGUS FLYING OFF OUR BODIES WITH THE LIGHTS. I THINK THE BLACK ONE IS THE KILLER BUT UVB (NOT  JUST UV) ALSO HELPS, SINCE THEY USE TO KILL GERMS. THEY SELL LIGHT THERAPY STUFF, FOR A LOT OF MONEY, THIS IS THE SAME AND I ADDED THE BLACK LIGHT AND THAT SEEMED TO REALLY DO IT.

I WENT OVER EVERY INCH OF MY ROOMS, BEDS AND CARPETS WITH THOSE LIGHTS,. ONE FIRST THEN THE OTHER.

I RAN THE LIGHT ON OTHERS THAT WHERE ALL SNIFFLING AND, 4 PEOPLE WITH SNIFFLES, ALL WOKE CLEAN AND I CANT SEE REACTIONS.

SO SINCE WE ARE ALL INSANE AT THIS POINT MANY CLOSE TO SUICIDE, YES I MAY BE GOING CRAZY. BUT BEFORE YOU PULL THE TRIGGER, PLEASE TEST THE LIGHT AND TELL ME. I WANT TO HELP, BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT IS CONFIRMATION.
I INSERTED THE UVB INTO MY MOUTH HALF WAY.

GET A Basic socket for the UVB and a 18" florescent tube holder  for the black light.

THE WAY I TRACK THE FUNGUS IS WHEN I GO TO EAT OR CLOSE TO DOG POOP THEY COME ALIVE, ALSO WHEN I GO TO THE BATHROOM. I CANT FEEL THIS ANYMORE!!!!!! NO ITCHING BITING OR ANAL ITCH.

SO BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR TELL ME WHEN YOU THINK, JUST GO TRY IT.

PLEASE GO TRY AND TELL ME.

DOES THIS TREAT MORGELLONS ALSO?

i possible found an solution for my problem patm, i use sacredgeometry the startetrahedron, ill keep you guys updated!
that sounds interesting!
so how much does PCR testing costs? and where is it? i need to test for my sore throat. should i talk to my doctor too? i drink lotts of water and my patm lessened. hope everyone has a good year.
future scares me i dont know know whats going to happen. i dont want to people remember me with this thing. i dont want to have this for rest of my life. my parents think its in my head but its real. later this year i might go to
naturopathic doctor which i found from this site. he thinks patm is real too, but i dont know how to explain to my parents to take me to him. this coughs and sneezes are haunting me. i hope we will be alive and well(cured) in near future.  i highly think this is fungal problem. please dont think about suicide.
do your parents react?

i cause reactions to everyone, over the phone, through the T.V. you name it.
it is my saliva causing these reactions. I know that 100%. that's how sure i am. But what am i supposed to do about this? I am also 100% sure its our brains. what are your thoughts on what i propose?

PCR testing not cheap but so much more effective than cultures.  I think it was around $350 for the Metametrix G/I Effects (fecal sample), plus the doctor's office fee (can only be ordered by doc).  Metametrix website can give you a list of doctors in your state that use Metametrix, but prob any holistic M.D. or even an N.D.(Naturopathic Doctor) would know about them.  

Thanks for the shout-out LookingForFix,  It seems you have a scientifically-oriented mind as well about beating this thing (looking for causes and effects, and testing theories)...this F'ing PATM will meet its match with pure brain power, it'll be sorry it messed with us!

I think it's important to add that any therapy we're testing has to be done internally as well as externally.  In my case, there are specific points on my face/head that throb subcutaneously, where the pathogen probably entered.  The one on my head was from a bot fly bite (disgusting fly that lays larvae)...I think that was the first inoculation of mycoplasma .  The spots on my face are from injections (cosmetic related), which either spread the mycoplasma or introduced another pathogen, most likely fungal.  From subcutaneous entry, "it" took up residence in my intestines.  I can feel a patch in my upper right quadrant that throbs when I'm having PATM symptoms.  A chinese medicine doctor said it was my large intestine.

Also, it is important to treat your living space.  I have tried many, many different things, currently the thing that seems to be working the best is keeping the areas as dry as possible with a dehumidifer and spraying everything down with plain ol' white vinegar.  Pay special attention to the kitchen sink...for some reason my symptoms are worse when in the kitchen and I think in my case it is related to the drains.

And as always, a clean diet and probiotics to help immune system through it all.
no matter how it originally enters (subcutaneously or whatever), it colonizes in our "wet"/mucous-membrane areas (orifices), and is definitely in our saliva.  i caught a whiff of it last week, somewhere where i had been sitting and when i went back in a few minutes later it smelled like "stinky sneeze" and i had not sneezed!
right now i dont have much reactions from my family. but when allergy season starts they have more reactions.
thanx, that was helpful. ill try to talk to my dad about PCR testing. (if i have courage)
Feeling the fx of allergy season already. Seems like anytime anyone gets sick now i tend to think it's because of me. Sometime I find myself walking somewhere such as in a store and ( boom) someone rubbing their nose, blowing it or the uncontrollable cough which is a personal favorite of mine by the way. Living w/ a mother and brother w/ allergies could be a load to carry as well even if they're quit use to it by now.  Can't even watch live television anymore for long periods only bcuz I don't even wanna see if the reactions is still visible from shows that happen to be taping in my city. Tuff. I take it in strides tho. In my mind it'll all be viewed as a phase eventually and helping to bring awareness and/or a few people from out of these horrible conditions that plagues us all will be the reward  
great advice you have there.....just to add up...  when you are on that anticandida diet and those fungi have there defenses  down maybe you can take an antifungal  best is garlic capsules..if you can tolerate it take like 4--5 at one take ( i guess garlic capsules doesnt cause that much patm reaction due to die off  from the antifungal compared to other antifungals,these candida releases toxins when they die but with garlic i dont see that much patm reactin)  (garlic capsules are better that taking the real garlic..it would be easiser to take larger amounts than in cloves...ulk) those candida hate garlic.
secondly....take alkaline water...it makes the body less acidic and makes those fungi loose there defenses...in our country.there are water dispensers   that makes the water alkaline it has some stones inside after passing to the filtration system. i bought it sale in handyman store,its a hardware store

thirdly ...if you can do like magnesium salt baths or epsom salt baths atleast 3 times a week ..that will reallly put those candida defenses down.
i have this knowledge but I have great addiction to sugar free sodas ,big time addiction ...(been my childhood addiction)..makes me hard to go to my healing plan.
Hey,since your on that diet...get those candida suffer ..and let the probiotics on your body win over...then you'l get a really shinnny clean insides (free of candida colony)

p.s.  
after 2 weeks of this lowerig the candida defenses.... probably you can load up with probiotics capsules like 50 billion a day...suggestion though you need to stop the antifungal once on that probiotic splurge.it will kill the probiotics too.
Hi everyone - i've been a lurker for sometime in this forum. I've had this PATM for 7 months now, which I traced to a sugar binge while I was traveling overseas. Initially I had very bad eczema one of my hands then from there it probably spread to my throat/lungs/gut, whatever this microbe is.

I'm pretty sure it's candida for my case as I have high levels of candida antibodies after a blood test with a GP. However I've been on anti-candida supplements for a long while now (5 months to count) and I've seen marginal improvement. :-(

I feel really bad for my co-workers who have to contend with my presence. A floor of around 50 people would easily have 10 people coughing and clearing their throats every 2 minutes or so. I wanted to resign but I need money to solve this thing. I'm  wondering why the heck I'm still not getting fired after some of them found out it's me who's making everyone sick.

The only difference after doing (semi)-candida diet and loads of supplements (VSL#3 - 2 capsules so around 225 billion CFU every day, Syntol, SF722, Coconut oil, digestive enzymes) for 5 months is that I am *able* to detect the presence of this "mold spores" myself. I know what makes them clear their throat now unlike the first onset of this disease.

I don't know if this is a good sign - that my immune system recognizes the pathogen (or toxin produced by the pathogen) OR it's morphing already into something more sinister. Any ideas?

This has totally ruined my life and my career :-(  BTW I live in Singapore, anyone else with the same problem here :-(
God Bless you with your courageon your  journey to become PATM free, never ever give up !!!!!

what are you  eating each day ? ( this is a 365 day journey each year)

I have found that - supplements only is NO solution to becoming PATM free !!!!!!

part of my routine to keep this at bay is to minimize the intake of sulfite preservatives -- they are in beer, wine, processed meats, bottled lemon or lime juice, chips etc etc etc. Some how my body converts that substance into something like hydrogen sulfite -- rotten egg gas. I find drinking scotch when socializing is better than fermented drinks like wine, beers etc.
Also found that after an illness when the doc prescribed antibiotics, for weeks after I could go to the toilet regularly -- fully -- not bits several times a day. This means I've some reoccurring bad bacteria overgrowth.  Turmeric is good to take and of course pre and probiotics. Unfortunately, the overgrowth comes back. I try to keep away from  sugary foods (Christmas cake etc) as I tend to gas up from those.
There's other research about to do with enzymatic pathways (or something like that) that are damaged and can cause these odd effects... a damaged gene perhaps???
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us