People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 5601-5800 comments:
I just found out TMAU (metabolic disorder that results in repulsive body odor) has two types!  Just like diabetes, there is a genetic type a person is born with and a type 2 that is ACQUIRED.  The onset of type 2 can be from an infection (bacteria or fungal probably).  

The type 2 is very interesting, and scary, because it means that CDC (Center for Disease Control in USA) has not acknowledged that there is an infectious component to this disease.  TMAU is also known as Fish Odor Syndrome, but from researching the TMAU boards I've learned that the odor changes and can range from ammonia-like to garbage-like as well.  I suppose it depends on how much of the Trimethylamine a person has not converted (due to defect in enzyme that processes it), Trimethylamine being the substance that causes the horrific odor.  

Whether type 1 or type 2, people with TMAU experience waves of smells, which they themselves may not be able to smell (or their close family/friends) but others readily detect.   Not sure if the ammonia-like smell (which, after all, is what a rotting fish smells like) is from an actual ammonia compound though.

People on this board---don't rule out acquired, type 2 TMAU.
It's absolutely true that you cannot rule out acquired, TMAU2.

I've done reading on this, and there is something that can be done to reduce the odor from this condition (and odor for any condition in general):

1) Take Vitamin B2 daily (100 mg about 4 times a day); it helps increase the activity of the FM03 gene, which is damaged in people with TMAU
2) Take a Champignon Mushroom supplement.  This helps to reduce the toxins that cause body odor.  Pro-M by Life Extension is considered the best, because you only have to take one tablet (500 mg) once a day.  
3) Take chlorophyll or activated charcoal on a daily basis.  These are internal deodorizers (although not necessarily as effective as Pro-M).

An option I'm more leery of is asking your doctor for a prescription of neomycin, metranidazole, or amoxicyllin (a two-week course helps to reduce bacteria in the gut, and thus suppress TMA production).  For those with PATM, you might be nervous about this because of its effect on good bacteria, but I think as long as you take a high-dose probiotic at the same time you should be fine.

Don't take my word about this; the MEBO Research organization has information dedicated to TMAU in which it says these are the best available treatment options.  Thank god something does exist!!
I am also asian and suffering from PATM for serveral years. It started with bad breath in 2005 and follow by body odor as well. Suspecting  of having TMAU. I relised people start coughing, rubbing their nose, scratching their head in the year 2009. I have tried many things that the support group had suggested, but it didn't work for me. Now I try to keep fit by exercising regularly ,  eat healthily. My family is very supportive, that keep me going.
I am sorry to hear about that.  I have two thoughts:

1) For PATM:  I highly suggest, besides a restricted diet, that you try taking Oxy Powder.  It helped me reduce my symptoms to the point that I am about 98% PATM-free (took about two weeks).  I also just got word from another member of this forum that she has been using O.P. for a few weeks and is now 90% PATM-free (I won't say who out of respect for her privacy).  So, I think it is the best bet for now.

2) For TMAU:  You would also need a restricted diet for those (although the strange thing is, some of the foods that are okay to eat with PATM are not okay to eat with TMAU - for example eggs, fish, and brown rice - so you'll have to do some juggling).  But I would also try (like I mentioned above) taking a Vitamin B2 supplement on a daily basis, as well as the "Pro-M" internal deodorizer from Life Extension.  Both have helped me with my body odor issues.
After a series of unfortunate events... my BB is back full force...  ='/ And I can't get out of working 12 hrs a day everyday without getting fired... I need my job and after today, everyone that I work with knows and I can hear the jokes again... when I'm driving to work, the cars behind me can't stand the smell so bad that they ALL SHIFT to the lane next to me for at least a quarter mile behind me....So everyone knows its me...2 days ago I was driving and A really HUGE flock of birds were Circling around My car at a stop light over and over and over until it turned Green.......EMBARRASSING apparently theres some type of liquid coming up in my throat, and I get a burning or pain from my Solar plex to my upper stomach. whether I eat or not, the pain is random. Idk how but I have to go thru with a GI procedure supposedly caused by GERD but I really dont have $1000 to spare...I just moved into a new place and have a car note.... within the last few weeks I've ridden of the BB twice already with Antibiotics but It keeps coming back Idk what to do now... My Flagyl has become ineffective ... do not let me start thinking crazy again...Need advice...  ='(
God Bless you with courage, strength, peace and healthy choices !!!  I pray everything goes better at your job, I have been in your situation before and I have empathy with you !!!!   I I beat PATM and u can too !!!!!

I am sooooo sorry u are going through this yet again -  antibiotics are NOT probiotics -  our bodies need probiotics, oregano oil - p73 on the label,chorella, l-glutamine powder, garlic capsules, ground flax seed or chia seeds and of course -   plant based food choices 90% of the time each day of your life !!!!!

the power is in your hands and  mouth - u can do this

Happy Friday and weekend !

google   :      wellness shot drink  malibu
Ok Thanks Grateful !!!
I'm just waking up and the first thing I do is check this site out.
I knew one of you guys would have some advice!
Theres no excuse, but I havent Ordered my Oxypowder yet and My Tru-biotics (Probiotics) havent been opened yet because I eat so much greasy foods at work....I cant help it  =/ But I'm putting an End to this today....Luckily my manager is understanding and at least tried to help me with my problem by giving me some Sliced Limes and Sprite to calm my Digestive.. I also need Chlorella and Gl-Powder... I've been so busy and my Immune system is failing me now... I will be sure to google the wellnes shot ok..  

Thanks again... I have a 13hr shift today and you already made my day!

I will pray for the strength to overcome today!!!

God Bless You, God Bless You All!!!
Excuse my insensitivity, I have a silly comment that's plaguing me.

Was watching a game of rugby last night, not a single reaction from anyone in the  crowd...except this one boy, about 14-15 years old who cleared his throat every few seconds. What stood out was the intensity with which he did it. His vocal chords must be stuffed. It was as if his throat was coated with some abrasive lining that he was attempting to expel. As much as we should not hold bad feelings towards those that cause us irritation with their incessant reactions, I felt like telling this guy to bugger off and sit somewhere else as my concentration on the game was shattered. It's rare for me to thoroughly enjoy attending a public event and this guy made it clear that it would stay that way.
Pointless comment, just some rambling I felt like putting down.
Nothing is ever a pointless comment.

We need every scenario we can get.
Its funny how we each share different stories yet we all have patm in common.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was linked to a neurological disorder...
I found that holding my breath but thinking about negative things tend to cause reactions in other people as well...

And also those white fluffy specs are floating towards me again from out of nowhere...

Before my BB the only animals/insects that I attracted were birds and some wasps..

When my BB is present I attract dragon flies, lady bugs, stink bugs, wasps, bees, silver fish, spiders, ticks etc. Etc.

That's how I know when I'm in danger.

And one thing I've noticed at my new place, since we moved in, mushrooms grow around my car and in front of the door.

So, so weird!
so maybe you need to think further what food will be good to eat not to cause not much reaction.................and i need to ask you...... have you been eating a lot of carbohydrates lately aside from greassy meat.....because i always get wild reaction if i eat rice and sweets...and ofcourse soda...because im kind of thinking meat  thus not really cause me patm reaction that much..unlike rice and sugar
I don't mean to be rude or anything but this is a PATM forum, not a bad breath forum

If your main problem is bad breath, then you should seek help on a bad breath forum. Most people here don't have bad breath or body odor, only PATM.
knowledge is power  !!!!!! keep reading,  living and doing !!!!

bad breath comes from the gut because of patm, toxins etc.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Nutrition-101&id=4824370
please read this article . i put a space in the address intentionallly so it would post .

we are releasing something from our bodies alright .
read the part int he article about WATER

are you all dehydrated and are you getting enough? this article recommends 96 oz a day (12 cups) and if you're over weight additional oz. please read.

i have been quite dehydrated lately. sometimes when that happens i smell an odor :( and i have been smelling it for the past few days. i thought it was linked to simple partials seizures but now i don't know . i don't know if anyone can sense it but since i have been dehydrated for the past several days i have been noticing more PATM from others :( at church last night it was bad. I keep telling myself that a cold is going around to stop the thinking that goes on in my brain about this condition and blaming myself.
I Have Some Of The Worste ****** PATM EVER DUDE With Or Without BB.....What are you talkin about!?
ok, i'll be away from this forum until early December, but will be planning to be in Vegas the weekend of 12/21 & 12/22.  Hopefully more people decide to make the trip.  It's hard, but try and stay positive, everyone!
I have had "THIS" since 2002, I let it ruin my life, literally, searching for answers with doctors who just sent me for endless tests and even surgery,

I am drinking lots of water, Essiac tea,  probiotics, Now brand  50 billions cells, sometimes 5 at a time.  take grapefruit seed extract, and have candida for sure,  working hard at getting better, and have had some progress, eating is the key to no reactions, or less, my dog sneezes and gets sick , luckily he is the only one living with me, hope some of my ideas helps anyone, I have tested for TMAU 3 times Neg. but have ALL the symptoms, of  Fecal, skunky, urine, burning rubber, sewage, , bad breath,  and all depending on what I eat and how much,  If I go the morning with out eating and give my system a rest, I feel better.  

I am working with a naturopathic healer and he is there to listen to me and works with me,   his wife and him , are wonderful  , I am lucky , he makes his own essiac teas, and that is a really good detox,,  

good luck to you all, I know what it is like living with this, only people that have it really understand,  I finally gave up trying to describe my affliction to others,    
Yes drinking enough water or other liquids is really important.
There is also a book called: - translated:
Water, the cheapest medicine
You are not sick, you are dehydrated

I did not read it though.
Too bad water is not so healthy as it used to be now its filled with things like medicine waste.
http://casesblog.blogspot.nl/2008/03/antibiotics-anticonvulsants.html
Just like Vegetables treated with pesticides, even though claimed they have the same nutritional levels, they still contain toxins... and they are studies linking pesticides to kidney damage.

For one month i was drinking more water than i did before and my urine had a almost clear color for one month. Afte that month i did not drink that much anymore but my urine is still clear to light yellow. I don't know why, it only changes to yellow after taking a multivitamin with B vitamins in it.
Exactly I know I Have Candida too!
And I Too Try to go as long as I can without eating in the morning to make sure my body cant even react to much except water.
I just started my probiotics, a day ago, and it's all salads and vitamins for me again till further notice...
Wow! I'm so happy this forum exists. I too have this frustrating disease, and thought I was alone. I've learned a lot already reading through this forum. I've always thought that the cause of my PATM was dust related coming from my clothes or hair. I clean my house like a madman, trying to reduce dust, but the symptoms persist. I do sometimes see what appears to be lint floating around me though. I realize that floating lint is a common occurrence, and it's possible that I tend to notice it only cause I''m aware of it.

Although I do not have a noticeable odor coming from me, I agree with the possibility of the disease's cause being digestive. I will try the oxy powder method and will try to eat cleaner. I'll post up results asap.

This PATM thing really *****, I'm glad I am not alone though. - or crazy at that. Hang in there friends, let's get through this together.
hi there..me too...ive seen those flying lint when chanced on good lighting.. ..by the way how long have you had this patm...this crazy disease...
are you working..how was it...
just curious.....is there anyone who is a fire astral sign here ...like aries, leo and sagguitarius.........  i have known air, earth and water signs with patm..havent known yet a fire sign with patm...  just making a haunch here... im an earth sign virgo..
Has anyone used Negative Ion generators or Ozone generators? you plug them in and apparently they kill bacteria and make dust hit the floor because they are negatively charged? would be good for people to experiment and report back. They sell them on amazon.
Hi everyone, Here's an update. I was helping my brother move house a few weeks ago and after we were done i went home that evening and felt that itchy sensation again. I've been itch free for months so now know its definetly a bug. Ok this is how i got rid of it for the second time. I only used apple cider vinegar and lavender oil. I washed all my skin head to toe with ACV and lavender. I made a mix in a spray bottle and spayed myself with it every night after i showered, i also sprayed all the house with this mixture twice a week. Sprayed my pillow and mattress sprayed my towel after using it and sprayed all the carpets. I also drank ACV with mother first thing in the morning and last thing before i went to bed.nI also put half a cup of white vinegar in my laundry. hope this helps someone.
Forgot to mention the mixture in the spry bottle is 60% ACV 40% water about 10-15 drops of lavender oil but you can make this stronger if you can cope with it.
This is for those suffering from mouth odours....eating fresh pineapples every day helps. Check the health benefits of bromelain contained in pineapples.

I found that strawberries and pineapples helped a lot too!
A gluten/ dairy free diet helps us to break up proteins better. Therapists have been known to advise people with aspergers/ mild autism to have gluten/ dairy/ sugar free diets. It was when I read this that I linked it to reports here about people doing everything they can to rotate what they eat. Also my friend was seeing food allergy specialist so I just thought I'd try it.

Before my new job I tried a probiotic diet, and found it completely changed my ability to think positively and be more 'in the moment' as well as tiredness levels. I felt more prepared to face the day.

For instance, today and yesterday I came off the diet. I feel really disorientated, lacking focus, sluggish and completely tired,
Has anyone ever mentioned coeliac disease? It causes sufferers to look pale, get dark circles, suffer anxiety and tiredness.

It's to do with inflammatory reactions in the intestines...
And in most adults the disease is subtle or mistaken for irritable bowl syndrome.

The only cure for this is a gluten- free and healthy diet.
Dont forget to sleep at night. I know all of you will use night time, to rest our mind when others was sleep. But dont start your sleep hour on morning because i havent about releasion of toxic during night sleep. SO DONT FORGET TO SLEEP

P/S: ouch, i suddenly wake up in the middle of the night 3 am
Not i havent but i had read about.
How opinion about masturbation? Is it effect out patm after doing ?
Hey guys!

I have had this disease for a few years now.

What I think is going on:

- Leaky gut
- Overloaded liver (toxins)

What helps me a lot:

- Probiotics with calcium (probiotics help a lot with calcium absorbtion, calcium closes the leaky gut which helps to make our liver less overloaded)
- Avoid cafeïne
- Avoid sugar ( and milk, lactose is sugar too)

Hope to help some people around here!

Greetings,

Mr. Feelbetter

Oh you are so correct, I take Coral Calcium, and TRY and avoid coffee, and no sugar, dairy,  lots of veggies, cooked, steamed, ,Good probiotics,   others do NOTHING< if they are less potent.
My doc tested for that, neg.  but I still cannot eat any yeast or grains, I get sick,, candida, seems to be my worst enemy and I am using all my options to fight it, and doing better , gained some weight back  but the reactions continue......
Mr Feelbetter, that sounds about right..

I think we need to try our hardest to have gluten free diets, rotating them to see if some of us might be reacting to dairy or sugar. If we're reacting to toxins , that's a side effect of the leaky gut right?

Meanwhile we need to be working on trauma, evidently caused by what we've been through believing everyone is reacting to us, however paranoid on some days we might be about this.

I.e still working on our reactions to the sound of coughs.

Apparently leaky gut has the psychological effect that makes you extremely sensitive to sounds (like coughing?). The toxic amino acid sequences influence the opiate receptors, so leaky gut/ celiac disease has lots of psychological effects such as anxiety/ fear of the public/ social difficulties and feeling uncomfortable in public or social settings... maybe the psychological effect of this gluten intolerance is causing us to not only feel disorientated and fear the public, but 'look' a little doped up and insecure too?

Leaky gut is only just being linked to autism and aspergers.

Here's a link about the psychological effects of leaky gut, that might be causing the disorientation, the fear of the public, and sensitivity to coughing sounds...

http://www.celiac central.org/SiteData/docs/PsychImpac/9f9149f1f70d5eac/PsychImpactWebinarFinal.pdf
Many here will test negative to celiac disease (so, might not vomit profusely after eating a single wheat containing product), but it sounds like you are gluten intolerant. Eating gluten can still cause health problems

A lot of people are gluten intolerant without testing positive for celiac disease and have to remove gluten from their diets..
What about daily probiotic drinks? Yakult yoghurt etc

Or are probiotic supplements better?
Is anyone try 'Fecal Microbiota Transplantation'? It known for the best way of restore gut flora permanent. There are many of gut flora imbalance diseases cure by this method even when other common approach including oral probiotic failed. They say its take only a day to see the effects but FDA is making it hard for its accessibility. If patm is cause by gut flora imbalance then surely this is the lasting and utmost balancing solution.
Hello all,

I finally finished my book and it gives information about health and how you can achieve a greater level of wellness. Some of the information in there will open your eyes. This book gives positive encouragement to those you want to get well. Use my book as a basic guide to get your health back.

I hope to see you at my page http://www.generationwellness.weebly.com/about.html
thank you and be well ...
by the way if you're a man who buys this book some things in there are specifically for women, such as when I mentioned teas .. you'll know when you read it that it's meant for women...but somethings that I talk about can help men too...
nyone tried NYSTATIN...and being in a very  strict anticandida diet
May GOD please help us all on this form dealing with patm in Jesus name Amem.
AMEN!!! Help us Jesus!
anyone who took lglutamine and been experiencing mild arthritic pain in the knees.. its making me week and a little sick. like  arthritis
I have incredible results with grapefruit seed extract, and if you can find someone to help you get a regimen of Hydrogen Peroxide Food grade,, I think 35%,,  it works wonders for me, and absolutely no dairy , sugar, yeast,  I also take Naka Coral Calcium daily,  Eating like this is a  DIFFICULT thing, I eat Fennel, cooked with olive oil, lots of zucchini,, low carb veggies all steamed , stay away from most things NO FRUITS, BREADS,,  lots of water, probiotics and  sleep! good luck,
I wonder if doing the diy version of a fecal transplant would produce good results. The general pattern in treatments for patm seem to involve some form of antimicrobial supplement and dietary restriction  so perhaps restoring good flora would solve patm. From what ive seen there are videos and websites with guides on how to do it at home, the only challenge would be finding a good donor, perhaps a relative.
Weakness,  lethargy,  dizziness, fog of  ammonia. It is a genetic disease.  Check the acid-base balance of blood before and after a meal. Before the meal  I-deficit buffer bases (BE) = acidosis. After the meal, ammonium lactate above the norm. pH in both normal.
Stop talking nonsense, but rather surveyed, maybe your kids will also suffer.
Weakness,  lethargy,  dizziness, fog of  ammonia. It is a genetic disease.  Check the acid-base balance of blood before and after a meal. Before the meal  I-deficit buffer bases (BE) = acidosis. After the meal ammonium ,lactate  above the norm. pH in both normal.
thanks for your advice...but hell ..that no dairy no sugar no yeast die is really hard..how do you get by.......
Yeah is true can be done at home but finding a donor is not easy. This is the ultimate probiotic. If it does not heal patm then maybe is a very strong bacteria or candida which is almost impossible to killing. There is also the likelihood that we are wrong about patm caused by gut flora imbalance. That would mean patm is something else. We will find out sooner.
I tried chewing sugarfree extra gum and it cleared my throat. patm lessened too. i am going to try aloe vera. it works... also try to stay away from meat.
make tea with cloves... i will try too, lets see what happens. jesus help us.
Happy Halloween 2013 !

yes I agree, NO dairy, NO sugar ( I use STEVIA), NO gluten,NO meat, NO processed foods, NO fast foods and/or junk foods

yes, yes, yes to PLANT based food choices at least 90% of the time

u can do this, I am still PATM free !!!!   also yes, yes, yes to supplements :

l-glutamine powder, oregano oil capsules, digestive enzmes, probiotics, ground flax seed and/or chia seed and drink plenty water each day !!!!

God Bless always !!!!!!

p.s.    supplement :  Chlorella tablets,  each day
Hey,, I know it is crazy difficult and I don't always have luck sticking to it, but I go to the grocery store and buy, fennel , zucchini, turkey, lamb, no fruit, sugar dairy,, I drink tea with stevia and chew probiotic gum, and take probiotics , Start my day with water and more water, and then eat,  veggies for breakfast,, NO alcohol,  bummer life,  but , if I am busy outside and exercising long walks , cycling and gardening, etc that takes my mind right off of food.  I believe my liver is not processing what I eat and thus the candida overgrowth, which is getting better slowly,  Essiac tea is a huge help,  I miss coffee and bread the most! and Chips.....
hello everyone, my family. i just want to give advice. please dont so tension woth our disease. dont think about this disease until you forget to eat. dont get stress so many. because you will get gastric if you doing like that. like me, he PATM not solve, additional with acid reflux. please ! because want to please everybody, you forget about other part your body
thanks  for all this info..it helped me alot. time to budget huhuh..
thanks a bunchie!! if your going to go through the antiyeast diet..have to put something in the mouth or else the hands will grab anything it sees and likes by sight.and yup tea with stevia is good too..
If somebody try fecal transplant and not heal patm then almost certainly exclude candida as a origin. But many us believe that imbalance gut flora is the problem so fecal transplant should do it. Balancing the gut flora natural balance is a very difficult problem that even the strongest antibiotics cannot help and may have cause its origin. Simple way to introduce a competitive bacterial strain versus the candida in the gut. General commercial probiotic supplement only contain about 2 to10 strains. But if the strain that we want is not in the pill then it will not do the job. But stool from another healthy person contain millions of different strains of both good and bad. One or more of that millions strains is what we are seek to compete with the invading patm causing strains.
Greatest challenge is modern antibiotics may have killed the competitive strains in other healthy donors. That mean only about 80-90% success rate is expected.
waht if the fungi or candida have lived on our respiratory tract near the nose....even removing a part of the colon the source are still there up our nasal passage near the nose
Yes that is true. But a fecal transplant will restore proper gut flora balance which may heal patm if that is the problem. If not in the gut then candida in the gut might be eliminate as a cause altogether. We can by that forget about the antifungal and antibiotics and candida diet for the gut. Its good to eliminate one problem one by one when possible.
What I have experience so far show me its in the gut because patm strength decrease or maximise relying upon what I eat. Going to the bathroom for me had always been too long compare to a normal person. I take about 20-30 in the bathroom. I had never associated that with patm until reading in the forum.
I think the view of having any fungi or bacteria in the respiratory tract is very unlikely because we would be the first to die or have some sort of problem like asthma but as we know not every patm person suffer from respiratory problem. I have none.
Thanks be to God......I think I am cured. I was able to eat donuts/ice cream all weekend long and came to work today without any kind of reactions from people. It's to early to say but I think I'm either cured or the items I'm taking are helping with my digestion without causing any kind of reactions. I have suffered from this for 35 years. Hopefully these items that I'm taking will help me and not be a temporary thing. I will update this thread in a couple of days.  
Well, now besides my trusty dog to indicate to me that I have some sort of noxious/irritating smell, one of my fire detector alarms now chirps to let me know as well.  It is intermittent chirping, just once, not the regular interval chirping that says the battery needs to be changed.  Ammonia is a known trigger for fire alarm chirping.  Just to refresh anybody's memory, I had a high ammonia result in a blood test I took a couple of months ago.  Again, it may be beneficial for others with PATM to get an ammonia level test, it didn't cost a whole lot, about $75 through my doctor's office.  

I still think my PATM has caused a pH imbalance that causes my breath and skin to smell like ammonia (not perceptible as ammonia, but minute particles that cause reactions).  Another example I can think of is remembering how I reacted the last time I sprayed Easy Off in my oven to clean it---an involuntary choking sensation, eyes watering, etc.  Guess what?  Easy Off has a very high pH, like ammonia does.  

I don't know what pathogen inside me is causing this high pH/ammonia production.  (For those who may say cut back on protein, I've already done that and it is not related).

You might want to try Pro-M by Life Extension; it is aimed at reducing body odor from various gases/VOCs, including ammonia.  You can try Deodorex also, but with Pro-M you only have to take one a day..
thanks ..for ur reply.but its gonna be expnsive procedure..hopefully someone who can afford it might try..im really adamant to go to get a job because of this sickness..i remember previously people at my back at work get sick and have to be absent for some days
here is a version that can be koproporfiriya intestinal trigerrom smell, maybe, this raises disholiya, biliary dyskinesia = little bile = dysbiosis. Protein foods increases the synthesis of porphyrins. It is necessary to check the feces on Coproporphyrin.
Like you say before there are youtube videos that show how it can be done at home. I don’t know about how safe but maybe it is worth a try.
Genetic disease have to show up from earlier life and continue to the death. Very hard to explain getting patm at 30 and 40 year old?
Agree Faithful, so I checked to see if this Coproporphyrin-based disease that Oleg mentioned has a  "Type 2" (acquired) version, and it does not appear to, so would not apply in my case and probably not in others that have PATM onset well into their adult lives.
I agree if you want to be serious about this with 2002now.

I tend to eat meats and plant based foods, usually frying in oil and herbs, or adding chicken stock with garlic. frying pieces of chicken, oil, mixed in salad is great.

I avoid the easy things I couldn't care less about like pasta, cereal first. at some point i'm going to take bread and cakes completely out of my diet... whatever is tougher for you it makes sense to take out last.

avoid wheat based products as soon as you can.

Sticking to heavy diet restrictions here's a tip... it helps us to eat food slower, chewing food lots of times before swallowing -   we find taste in healthier foods, and makes it easier to taste all the salt and sugar and over-flavoring in processed foods.  Also it helps to metabolize food better, and remove bad stuff quicker.

There's an app you can get - 'bowel mover' on iphone. monitors whether you've removed gluten out of your diet, monitoring water intake with stress and tiredness levels... it gives a graph to show improvements in your mood and bowel movements with how well you've been keeping to your diet.
Good  to keep track and maintain a restricted diet.

Not sure about going to too serious/ expensive measures to restore the gut... over time (this could be days, weeks, months or a year or two depended on damage done for each person), a restricted diet will work and you don't need to resort to expensive treatments - especially if you relapse eating a food you're not supposed to be eating, completely undoing everything. Best to try hard - for a long time - to stick to a healthy diet and let the gut do what it's supposed to do naturally over time. Your symptoms will go it's just about the amount of time.

Plus, for some 'instant fixes', they're expensive and stupidly, they don't work for everybody.. a restricted healthy diet over a long period of time, will eventually leave you with a healthy gut.

Genetic diseases can go undiagnosed, throughout life, so no... it wouldn't be surprising if we had something and went to the death bed never finding out... a common example is celiac disease which causes 'brain fog', stress, an unwillingness to face the world, sensitivity to sounds, disorientation and dizziness, as well as the loose stools and constipation - the psychological effects of an autoimmune disease.

It surprises me because so much of celiac disease resonates with moods and symptoms described on this forum.
by the way it's worth realizing you can make potatoes and rice to add to your veggies and meat - e.g potato wedges with Cajun flavouring, or potatoes cut up, mix oil, salt and oregano - put in a microwave for 5 minutes make nice greek potatoes..

Probably so - maybe we cannot tell if its genetic or not because no one has proof either way.
But I think we can eliminate candida or any gut flora imbalance by restoring everything to normal. Usually done once depending on problem. Where artificial probiotics have failed in the past, fecal transplant doesn’t otherwise they wouldnt have thought about it. For example when C. difficile takes dominant in the gut no probiotics or even the strongest antibiotics is capable of restoring someone with that gut imbalance but direct fecal transplant can. Now if patm is a gut imbalance cause by candida or any other microorganism then fecal transplant has greatest chance of restoring everything to normal. Artificial probiotics has 2-10 strains but a healthy person can have millions of strains. One or more of these strains will outcompete the invading candida or whatsoever causing microrganism.
In case it does not cure patm afterwards there are a high chance that patm might not be candida related.
my herbologist also recommended aloe vera juice from Walmart, 9% big jug, I drink a bit a day, I think it is soothing to my intestines and stomach! Heck I try anything,  good luck!
Meant 9$ not  per cent, sorry.!
I know my odour or reactions,, from people is at its worse when I am panicking about anything or stressed or tired,  
    after 12 years, of this, Is is not diagnosed, had every test you could imagine, 3 TMAU,   Celiac, blood test, Mri cat scan , scopes, ultra sounds, surgeries, and   I know that if I am relaxed it is LESS intense, taking Lorazepam at night is what helps me sleep!

Ha, my dog sneezes and also reacts , when I am detoxing from eating poorly,  and I had to get rid of my O2 Sensor as it was going off,

I had the ammonia smells coming off of me at one time years ago so strong, my friends , sister , co workers all detected it!  My socks after excercising smelt just like I had poured bleach on them!  I had comments that people smelt nail polish remover , cleaners with ammonia!
asfasfsaf
funny you mention it, i just heard today from someone about sweat because of stress having a different odor because the way the stresssweat is produced and thus smells when it comes in contact with bacteria on the skin. (like normal sweat does)

i also intend to sweat really quick when stressed or because of anxiety? but did not yet find any relation, i did think about it but can't be sure.

if you know more about this let us know please :)

Status: 98% PATM free.. if anything changed, it only got better
Did you try eating foods with low PH. i read your comment yesterday.

I noticed two people starting to touch their faces slowly after sitting about an half hour in front of me without any signs at first. Then i started eating a (green) apple and after or as close as i finished my apple they did not act weird anymore. I don't know if apples are alkaline forming eventually or if that matters. This could also be something that has nothing to do with me. I don't even know if ammonia or the ph level can be reduced just saying..
What does that mean? ;)
Did it work or was it just  temporary fix? I like to hear what you done.
If anyone on this form has been 90% or higher, or even better cured of patm can you please let me know what you did to be patm free?
I used Oxy Powder from Global Healing Center this summer.  4 pills every night.  It allowed me to have a bowel movement every other day, helping eliminate the toxins in my body.  It drastically reduced my PATM within 2 weeks.  I am now 99% PATM-free (although it could be 100% and maybe I'm just being paranoid when I see people scratching).  

I am not the only one - I got an e-mail from another member in October - the text is reproduced exactly below (not revealing her name to respect her privacy):

"Hi Hopeful12345,
I used the oxypowder and it is definitely definitely helping a lot! Id say that I am about 90% cured.

How are you feeling? Are you still taking it or did u stop? Do you think you are 100% better?
How do you think THAT i should get proceed to feel 100% better?\

Hope to hear from you! OXYPOWDER is great."

Of course, it was also necessary for me to use a strict diet - no sugar, no dairy, no alcohol, low carbs.  But now I eat white bread and white rice with no problems (not recommending it, just saying it hasn't brought back the PATM).
hi all,
i couldn't believe my ears. I just heard a woman say her relative was allergic to the color yellow!  any time he saw it he sneezed
Im a fire sign...aries
Has anyone on this form tried Chitin synthesis inhibitor for patm?
can you try it...... i really am in lack of funds now to buy that..do you have that  available near you
has anyone tried  molybdenum............im getting sleepy with this...it says that it turns aldehyde a toxin that candida releases to be out of our body...jus trying it
Just something to think about, Maybe we are too much focused on candida? We can't be sure if candida overgrowth has something to do with PATM. Even if you are diagnosed with candida, a lot of people have it without knowing it and they don't have PATM.

I self do not think that i have a candida overgrowth. Eating only healthy did not matter for me. I sometimes eat unhealthy things (candy-bars example) and it has no effect on PATM i think. If it has any effect it is for the better. Last times i have eat more unhealthy then before and my PATM is even better. (with more unhealthy i mean still a normally usual healthy home diet but with some snacks now and then ;)
Hi guyz. Its been a while since I last commented on this forum. But I spare some time to read all the posts. What I can say is that things have remained pretty much the same on this forum: self diagnosis, self diagnosis, self diagnosis etc. Food this, food that etc. I remember a former minister of health in South Africa a few years back once suggesting that all AIDS patients stop taking ARVs and instead cure the disease by eating garlic and other herbal foods. Within a day the whole thing turned into a scandal and people were screaming for her to resign immediately for putting the lives of sufferers into danger. She apologised to the nation immediately. A disease as confusing as ours cannot be treated without first understanding what it is. No matter how much some people disagree with me, a research into this is necessary. We need to know whether it is hormone imbalance of some sort or mental or microbial etc. For example we need to understand why it intensifies when we are sweating. Why it seems to increase when we grow hairs. Why it seems to be related to lack of good sleep. Why constipation is a big factor. We also need to know what this disease REALLY is. Whether its a gas. Or microbes. If they are microbes, do they have wings? Why does it travel so fast? We are not broadening the war front on PATM. No wonder things have stayed pretty much the same for too long. Everyone's mind is narrowed on candida. Who said we are ailed with candida? Just how do we know it is candida? Who researched and came up with this conclussion. What if the candida concept is complete unrelated to PATM? If we don't broaden the scope of our war, PATM might see us to our graves. May the Lord help us all.
Here I am trying to get a materials for doing fecal transplant at home as shown on youtube. My hard work now is trying to getting a healthy donor. So far all healthy donors I asked refuse. Fecal Transplant is the only one that restores gut flore to its original state and includes killing all the overgrowth candida. Artificial Probiotics show failed on various microbial gut overgrowth problem but Fecal Transplant had always persist and only done once.on condition that it fail for PATM it will simply mean one thing.. this suggest maybe Candida idea wrong. I have to get all my resources together in one place before I can work. After I am done I let you know.
I did a candida diet and tests, afterwards, revealed I was candida free. But guess what? The mighty PATM still remained, lol. We might be looking in wrong places for solutions to this disease. The only way out is to get science on board. Hiding this life-ruining disease from the public domain is a big mistake.
If not candida what is it? Anybody know other possibility? I am starting to think maybe genetic is a factor here but no one can come up with a way to prove or disprove. Where we go from here.
Happy Saturday good people !   It appears worsethanjob - u indicated u  "tried" a candida diet and then went back to your regular food choices ????

I have found that, there is NO magic cure ( meaning go on a diet for a while and  then go back to eating whatever u choose and think that PATM will not return )

for me, keeping my food choices at least 90% plant based - 365 days a year along with my probiotics, l-glutamine powder, chia and/or flax seeds, going to the sauna on regular basis to release toxins, drinking plenty water, other supplements  - keeps me PATM free .

never give up, God is with us all always - as we each continue the journey to better health !!!!

enjoy always !
also very important supplement for me :  digestive enzymes taken with each meal
@faithful2013864, you could be right, it might be genetic disorder and maybe can only be fixed by gene therapy. It could be just a skin disease yet to be discovered and maybe that's why those who are previlaged to have saunas find relief. It could be a chemical imbalance in our body than can be fixed only by hormonal therapy. It could be anything we all dont know about. Where do we go from here? The answer to yo question is easy. I think we only have one direction to take: TELL DOCTORS, UNIVERSITY PROFFESSORS, AND OTHER RESEARCH LABS AND FELLOWS to take a keen interest into our problem and research it fully. There is no problem that science cannot solve. You will be shocked that it might not even take long before we all know what this obnoxious fellow that has made our lives a living hell is. A wise man looks for answers in all directions.
I am beginning to think and I think someone has mention about this on here and that is I believe that it could be an odorless gas that protrudes out into our pores which causes flakiness (for some maybe speaking for myself) and which creates this allergic reaction among some people as to why they are confused when they cannot understand where it comes from. Which goes back to what some people have been saying about dieting and taking some vitamins to help elevate the symptoms (which I have a question about in regards to someone mentioning Oxypowder I heard there are many repercussions to taking that and some people have not recommended it so to those who have taken it have you had any symptoms from the pills? I would really like to know because I am tempted to try it if it works lesson the issue at hand.

The only thing that is frustrating to me is the "electronic allergies" like when you talk on the phone or chat online via Skype etc people still show the coughing, sneezing, rubbing eyes and noses symptoms. Like when I was playing online I was listening to the commentary from the other players that was in the same room as I was in and I was not hooked up with any headset and simply had only the controller in my hand and people were literally coughing up cough balls and sneezing I recall one player was like I don't know where it came from but my allergies are just driving me crazy. So there has to be more to this that meets the eye as to why doctors are not taking any of us seriously because it really isn't plausible for someone to be allergic to you via over the phone, etc.

This whole PATM situation makes no sense to any sense at all especially with this whole thing can travel through electronically like how is that possible?

I have a question for everyone, for me speaking I had a bad skin ulcer years ago and I believe that was the common denominator to my PATM getting active, leading to fecal leakage and odor to this odorless PATM issue now. So for everyone on here how did your PATM start?
i think it started when i took prednisone.the doctor cant explain why im having a little numbness on my 2 big foot.had a ct scan and found nothing and he just prescribe me prednisone...a steroid for 5 days. .....my diet soda addiction has been way before me taking the steroids..and went on while im taking prednisone and because i know someting is wrong ..i started going to the doctors ...showing that my wbc is just little high they dont advice me to take antibiotics.but I asked for him to give me a prescription...so he did.. i took around 3 different antibiotics for 3 months ...2 months after I took the prednisone i had a slight ear blockage...then around 3 months after i could see people getting there necks turned left to right like they feel there neck muscles getting weak and eyes getting itchy...the cough and sneeze and people getting sick started around after taking the antibiotic..with my addiction for coffee and diet soda still ongoing. around that time..
thinking the coffee and diet soda helps me to mantain and loose weight..which helps..but not knowing i was helping patm ..and i was in a lot of stress that time had little sleep coz of my coffee addiction...so i think it was the steroid,antibiotics,coffee,diet soda.lack of sleep and stress that caused me this patm..so i think
i think our liver , reproductive system,kidney ,skin, colon are all hacked up with a lot of toxins..........so the diet is not enough..detox is important..and antioxidants...a liver cleanse looks promising
I understand you but patm sufferers are among the lowest in education level so might not understand the gravity of situation. Many dropped out of school and work or still at work but do low profile jobs and jump jobs frequent. Most of us are too scared for face doctors and professors. I imagine everyone will want to remain like this for their lifespan but never again face humiliation in front of doctors and people. The past humiliation has scarred many and cause to total isolation and fear of crowd.
Even my PATM started after i took anti-biotics.. I think it was amoxycillin.. I had a fever and doctor prescribed it to me..It made my life a living hell :(
If the patm problem is gut flora imbalance which includes candida then fecal transplant is the only assured procedure of restoring everything to normal and its done only once. Many gut flora imbalance diseases exist which candida diet, probiotics, strong antifungal and antbiotics cannot help. Fecal transplant always heal by one dose. trouble is because of its bad connotation, expensive and restricted in many places.
‘Inflammatory bowel disease’ are autoimmune diseases and are only cured by anti-inflammatory steroids and very strong antibiotics. Its now known that FBT can do it overnight.
If FBT fail and so will mean only thing. This will mean candida or any gut imbalance microflora problem bear nothing to do with patm. It will mean too that we do not have candida problem.
Therefore it could anything. Maybe genetic, liver, kidney failure as worsethanJob said.
This is how to do it at home. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLIndT7fuGo
I am waiting for a healthy donor. My friends are sick drunk idiots and I might get infected of other diseases from them. I hope I find someone good.
Guys, let's admit it. This thing is beyond our scope. Whatever we say today has already been said by others earlier on this forum. Whatever we do has been done already by others and failed. Dieting has been done by forum members earlier. Talk of all sorts of suppliments; we've all been there.( oh, by the way, a recent medical research found that pumping our bodies with too much supplements causes prostate cancer in men.) So, in short we are just going around a circle with no way out.
You are right scene68 when you say that PATM is very confusing. Mine is not all that critical. I talk on phone everyday and no one reacts to me. For days now I've gone PATM free. It happens often but I can't celebrate because it bounces back mysteriously. All I need is a cure, a permanent solution so that I can pick up my pieces and move on with life.
You are right faithful. Many people on this forum including me would rather not go back to a doctor to face another moment of frustration and embarassment. Someone posted his/her concern why doctors are not helping us. A father who has not done biology will not give his daughter an answer if she asks why a dog mating with a goat will not reproduce. But if she goes to school and asks her biology teacher, she'll most likely get the right answer. Doctors have no clue about our disease. They can only be nudged into believing if a researcher tells them whats going on. We must know that if we dont take action no one will do it for us. They say in the abundance of water a fool is thirsty. We have structures that will jump to our rescue if we ask them yet we are not taking advantage. W.H.O and other UN health bodies were created to help people like us.
Its reasonable what you are saying but many of us have ask help from doctors before only got embarrassment. Only way your idea will work is will need all of us to approach a organisation like WHO but I dont think that is possible because patm members are just too scared or lack understanding. There will be no unanimity among us on that subject.
You are correct about taking too many supplements can ruin organs. I have a friend having kidney and liver failure from taking too much supplements for a different disorder. Only took him 3 years to ruin his liver and kidneys and now he is dying. I take supplements too but I am very cautious about it.
I think none on this forum has done fecal transplant earlier.
you know how some people you go around have an odor. well i went next to someone recently...and the smell was so over powering I could smell it before I even got next to him and also I was coughing so much b/c of the strong smell. I had to move away from him otherwise I wasn't going to be able to concentrate and it was very very unpleasant. So i'm trying to connect our experiences. Maybe that guy doesn't know he smells? I can't smells if i have an overpowering smell. I talked with my counselor and she said have you asked anyone if you smell and most ppl say no. but really,, who is really going to be honest with you? they think you know and they think you can control it when in all reality and honest ...maybe you can't?
and she wouldn't say weather I smelled or not. this is a new counselor and my old counselor said no. so i'm confused. but going back to my garbage can theory when the garbage truck past me and the smell was so strong i immediately started coughing. anyway. that was just my thought of the day.
also , speaking of concentration. I was around someone late summer. she was helping me out with something. she said, "I can't concentrate" and then she said "I can't do this" and left the room. so my mind would say, it was me and blame myself.  I don't use anti perspirant . I use natural deodorant which doesn't really help all that much b/c you are able to sweat and if you have toxins in you you could be emitting the toxic smell. most people who are toxic they're secretions or sweat smells bad. so it's really important to detox. and pray that i will be a clean eater to flush these toxins out. toxins it's just not in food or chemical. you'll be amazed. it's what I wrote about in my book. take care everyone. thanks for listening.
one more thought, you know those automatic air fresheners in public bathrooms. everytime i go near one, I swear it will spray :(  that doesn't lift my confidence at all.
we seem to all have the anti biotic connection same here. this all happened after my dentist prescribed me anti biotics. you know i sell essential oils and one thing about anti biotics is that it can't penetrate the cell wall. essential oils can get into the cell wall and help you over come the issue.  email me for more info.
Curiously Im very sceptical about the vegetarian solution because myself and my whole family were always vegetarian. But I take supplements as many here have advised and it seems to help so will continue. But not significant enough to make an impact to worth damage slowly my organs over years.
you can use the essential oils for deodorant, i was considering trying...
I too think the antibiotic connection is real.
I believe plants have cell wall but humans have cell membrane or maybe I am mistaken.
yeah , that's what i mean. we're similar to plants. plants are better to take than drugs
you meant cell membrane, right? Because all animal cells are covered with cell surface membrane and not cell wall?
To stop smell in the armpits I sprinkle bicarbonate of soda.
I believe Demodex is the cause for this. Search and view videos. Someone please dig into this and give some opinion. Jerry Tan is an eye doctor that removes these from eyelids. Im going to call them to see if they can do other body parts, like nose. It does not matter if you agree or not and Im not trying to play doctor here. So, as far as Im concerned, I am certain this is the cause so, please help even if you don't believe, help with how do you cure Demodex.

Im calling that DR Jerry Tan

We have this or some variation and these mites are born at huge rates and fly around and attack people. Long range reactions are early warning of a human immune systems.
When patm is cause by antibiotics then plainly it must have changed the naturally gut flora balance.  This imply there are new strains of bad bacteria or fungi that have taken dominance in our gut because the others have been annihilated by the antibiotics. That new bacteria are producing the by-product toxins that we breathe/sweat out and cause allergy on others.
IBD for instance is a type of gut flora imbalance created by certain bacteria in dominance and can make victims allergic to themselves. All antibiotics will commonly fail to kill the new invading bad bacteria. only resolution is to introduce the original competing strains that was wiped out from earlier antibiotic abuse. Probiotics can help but it generally doesn’t have the good bacteria needed because most probiotics have a max of 8 strains only and serve the purpose of digesting milk products for adults. If you’r vegetarian like myself then you not need.  A healthy person would contain possibly 10s of thousands of species. One of these healthy bacteria is needed to fight the new dominant bad bacteria in the stomach. Our invading candida or bacteria are likely causing allergies in others as opposed to us because we have gotten used to it over the years.
Countless gut flora imbalance problems exist and scientist are just begin to isolate certain strains important enought to fight a particular bad bacteria that has taken dominance in the gut. C. difficile is an example scientist are trying very hard to isolate the right bacteria in a healthy gut to fight this invader. But for now artificial probiotics are limited in the number of strains it provides so fecal transplant is the only complete superset. We probably only need a one type or a few but because we dont know, the best we can do is grab the whole set of bacteria which can only be found in some healthy persons stomach. Its only needed once to repopulate the gut therefore fecal transplant is done once. A good donor can be a family member but if no access then you have a problem like me. You have to persuasion the person in mind.
"IBD(Inflammatory bowel disease) is a complex disease which arises as a result of the interaction of environmental and genetic factors. It is increasingly thought that alterations to intestinal bacteria can contribute to inflammatory gut diseases[16][17] The intestinal bacteria can be altered by environmental factors, such as Concentrated milk fats (a common ingredient of processed foods and confectionery) or oral medications such as antibiotics and oral iron preparations.[18]"

This is the definition extract from internet. Causes are summarised as changes in intestinal bacterial caused by. 1. Concentrated milk fats, 2. Processed foods, 3. Confectionery (sweets), 4. Antiobiotics, 5. Iron preparations (all meat). I recall this is most of the things grateful2011 was referring.

Upon their treatments section, they remark fecal transplant is a new way of curing the disorder. There are other ways too if you want to read about it but my economic is limited.
hi im from London a 21 year old female
call me if you wanna talk more about patm
07951595443

tamanna
x

my new daily fave is :  fresh mint leaves  

many awesome health benefits including :  " Mint reduces the growth of bacteria and fungus in the body with regular intake "

I put it in my smoothies and salads, u also can just chew it by itself and/or add to water - the options are endless !!!

please google and youtube for more info, God Bless always !!!!!

p.s.  my new Probiotics I take now each day :

Ultimate Flora by Renew Life  -   15 billion live cultures per capsule and these have 10 probiotic strains

I take two each night before bed
How about skype account but if possible why not here for everyone can share.
My Herbologist  , recommended Primadohilus Optima by Nature's Way  35 billion CFU,  I take 2 also, the 60 Veg Caps can be ordered online from National Nutrition, in Orillia ON. Can. best price , 2 day delivery.  I have tired Ultimate Flora they work great also.  I think I am giving up on the NOW brand of 50 billion, they are no dairy soy sugar on label,  THAT is a must have for me,   always look for that on the label...

THANKs grateful 2011,  

Sometimes I am detoxing too quickly then my symptoms are strong, I have been experimenting with slower detox and I seem to do better that way,  sure way for me to  stop  it temporarily is to eat something sugary, but then when I am detoxing later I pay the price.

I have told EVERY medical expert, even went to a Genetic specialist in my province, she told me I knew more about TMAU and how to live with it than she did, She was kind,  I told endocrinologist, surgeons., I once had a great therapist and he said that it was a medical issue , that I should never be embarrassed.. Adored that guy and read recently he died  a young man, 50... Every time I am having a bad moment I think of this Doc who was helping so many people.  Good luck to everyone,  
Hi guys i think  our body really needs to take a break from all the
toxins accumulated through the years........................fyi as follows
The Cleanse Programs
The body is designed to detoxify a host of waste products. All you have to do is assist with the process by keeping out as many sources of toxins as possible while providing the right materials to assist in detoxification such as good nutrition from the juices, green smoothies, raw foods, nutrient supplementation, and herbs that cleanse the various organs and systems of the body. You can work on each of the major organs of elimination separately and in the right order — first the colon, then the liver and gallbladder, and the kidneys and bladder.  Then you can focus on cleansing the lungs, lymphatic system, and skin and blood.
It’s estimated that on average people have at least five to ten pounds of accumulated toxic waste in their cells, tissues, and organs. (That’s five to ten pounds we could really feel great about dropping!) Toxic substances that accumulate throughout the body can weaken and congest our organs and systems of elimination. As we’ve already seen, these substances come from a number of sources such as the environment, unhealthy food choices, and internal by-products of metabolism, called endotoxins. Toxic substances such as chemicals, pesticides, drug residues, heavy metals, food additives, along with by-products from food digestion, as well as yeasts, fungus, and parasites can pile up in our system like logs jamming a river. If they are not broken down and eliminated, they are stored in the intestines, gallbladder, kidneys, liver, skin, bone, lymphatic system, and fat cells, making us sick, weak, overweight, and unable to fight off infections. And toxic molecules, known as free radicals, damage our cells, accelerating aging and creating many health problems. This is why it’s so crucial to periodically cleanse your body.
I'm sorry mfor not getting to you earlier, I've been really busy at work. Anyway, I have been taking Nature's Bounty Advanced Probiotic 10. It contains 20 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures. You can get them at Walmart for about $12 a bottle that contains 60 capsules. So far it has worked for me but as everybody knows we are all different. I am abel to eat chicken, beef and bread with no reactions from anybody. I try to stay away from sweets cause I want my digestive system to have a fighting chance...Good luck to everybody and God bless you........Will report back in a couple of weeks.
Good idea that, faithful2013864. We can use skype. Technology is for us to take advantage. I think we've reached a stage where we need to be visible to each other, talk, laugh, cry together. Look into the face of another sufferer and marvel. We need to get closer. This will be the first step towards discarding the fear and shame that shields us from approaching scientists for help. Grateful2011 also suggested meeting other PATM sufferer in Vegas this December. I only hope those who can affort to go there take up this offer. It is one way of building closer interaction and coming out of a cocoon. Talking face to face is different from talking through writing. I only hope that as 2014 beckons, so shall we strengthen our war on this common enermy with new and more radical methods, leading to a haste solution. We must also remember that God loves us all. And, even as this may seem the greatest curse cast upon us, He is right by our side fighting with us. Bravo guys, I love you all.
About causes...look beyond the antibiotics...I mean literally look into the past at what caused you to take the antiobiotcs in the first place...usually some sort of infection, right?  Could it be the infection itself was not totally cleared by the antibiotics, (or possibly a fungal infection, which antibiotics would not help anyway), and then instead of blaming the antibiotics the cause lies in the unresolved/latent infection itself.  Scene said his/her patm might have started after a skin ulcer, mine started after skin injection...

I must add that my home environment, since about 2005, always had a musty smell, almost like talcum powder.  I was at home when I did the skin injection...something in the air could have gotten beneath the skin, I lean more toward something fungal that became pathogenic and causes my patm.  I have +4 fungal result (highest result possible) on my metametrix stool test, and have very high titers for aspergillus (aspergillosis), penicillium, and cladosporum.  Not sure if it's one of these that has gone rogue, mutated, or  what, since obviously not all people that have high titers for these toxic molds have patm.  

The only other thing that I can think of that could have "combined" with the toxic mold to cause a superinfection that is the cause of the patm, is that I was bitten on the top of the head by a bot fly in the jungle (Belize) about 10 years ago.  The bot fly laid worms in my scalp (I know, gross, but I think it's important to tell you this), the worms came out and the wound healed.  I'm not saying that I have worms from that, what I am saying is that bot flies carry mycoplasma (like bacteria, but no cell walls and almost impossible to detect via lab work), and the area still hurts/pulses sometimes.  It could be a combo of the fungus with the mycoplasma.
email me
t a m a n n a a f r i n k h a n @ y a h o o . c o . u k

tamanna
God's continued best to you always !!!!  We walk together in this journey for better health and take it one day at a time, one decision at a time !!!

We are awake and listening to our bodies, congrats and keep up the excellent work !!!!!
Amen, Amen, Amen !!!!!!!! Excellent work !!!!!!
you maybe awed but some antibiotics are made of fungus...they made that to battle with the bad bacteria that's causing the fever .penicillin particularly.. and there are lot's of culturing done for fungi's thinking that they are our friend like food as well ... humanity has befriended fungus so much. i keep thinking why people love fungus so much.........
antibacterial effect of penicillin was discovered by Alexander Fleming in 1929. He noted that a fungal colony had grown as a contaminant on an agar plate streaked with the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus, and that the bacterial colonies around the fungus were transparent, because their cells were lysing. Fleming had devoted much of his career to finding methods for treating wound infections, and immediately recognised the importance of a fungal metabolite that might be used to control bacteria. The substance was named penicillin, because the fungal contaminant was identified as Penicillium notatum. Fleming found that it was effective against many Gram positive bacteria in laboratory conditions, and he even used locally applied, crude preparations of this substance, from culture filtrates, to control eye infections. However, he could not purify this compound because of its instability, and it was not until the period of the Second World War (1939-1945) that two other British scientists, Florey and Chain, working in the USA, managed to produce the antibiotic on an industrial scale for widespread use. All three scientists shared the Nobel Prize for this work, and rightly so - penicillin rapidly became the "wonder drug" which saved literally millions of lives. It is still a "front line" antibiotic, in common use for some bacterial infections although the development of penicillin-resistance in several pathogenic bacteria now limits its effectiveness ..............so its fungi
thanks gratefull..you have done a good job on cleansing..hope we do too...
but have you ever considered starting to take brownrice ....
and to think that the discovery of penicillin is what started the evolution of medical health care.....but ofcourse when one is sick..one has to go to the hospital..because that has been the usual practice for ages and what is supported by our technology.. i think its time that we modernize medical health some other way incorrelation  with the signs of times (one of which is us PATM victims) probably by focusing as well with naturopathology..or maybe something must evolved from our medical health industry ......................as I have read most disease is caused by fungi....multiple sclerosis...cancer....hormonal diseases....just to name a few..doctors are only treating the symptoms not the real cause.although doctors are who we still call for help when struck with illness.ofcourse because that is what we have developed and got ourselves accostomed with.
We have pampered this silly fungi so much...although there are still gray areas if patm is really caused by fungi,..but who can explain the migraine..the die off ...the itch and worsening of patm when we eat sugary foods that this fungi love.antibiotics having fungi...but for now that's what i can deduce...we have pampered so much these fungi even culture them for food and medicine...i think theyve cultured to much that they have evolved so much that's why we are experiencing this weird patm symptoms like patm going through the radio stations ...television stations..someone we are talking with over the phone sneezing just because of tallking to us over the web..someone downstairs coughing...how can they travel is a mystery..probably a revelation of  new generation of fungi caused by human's culturing of their kind
just got myself familiarize with fecal transplant..it can be done at home..i thought it was done in operating room....have you tried it....maybe ill try it soon...just really thrifty right now...me jobless.
thank you for your kindness !!!  check out "oil pulling" - I do this also each morning, with extra virgin coconut oil !!!

I still crave french fries   and have reduced my consumption  1 small order every few weeks

no I do not eat brown rice - no particular reason why it is not on my daily food choices
Grateful2011  thank you for all the contribution. Although I want clear this small part because I know forfact. there are places where they eat drink and bathe in coconut oil. But it doesnt not contribute to curing patm. I just want to make that point clear so that we won’t have to repeat that. I believe its alright now to take out the what we understand undoubtedly that work and not. I REPEAT COCONUT PULLING WILL NOT WORK. Suppose was true I have not patm now.
Girlaghast Very sad to hear your jobless situation. I have not try FT yet. I dont have access to family members as I live alone. But I have friends that drink and party but reluctant to ask them. Can be tried at home as show on provided youtube link.FT should only done once. It is the ultimate Probiotic solution because it contains all the good bacteria needed in view of a good donor. Will erase all bad ones on process and that includes the candida. For patm it should play both super probiotic and super antibiotic concurrently. If you try and not work for patm likelihood is patm and candida have no relation and require us to begin looking someplace else. Donor persons should be a good selection too.
Thank you for your contributions also !  

I do NOT use oil pulling with coconut oil for PATM reasons !!!!!!

I do Oil pulling with coconut oil for the multiple other great health properties it provides - please google or youtube for further info

I still remain PATM free with my at least 90%  plant based food choices

God Bless and congrats on your PATM freedom !!!!!!
wow eat fries?!!!! o i miss fries..thus fries not affect ur patm?
prior to 2011, I used to eat french fries EVERYDAY !  

now I only eat them once  (small order) every few weeks !!!!!

I have and continue to  repopulate my body with the good green stuff veggies and herbs  like fresh mint leaves (my new daily fave) and fruit !
Back to the smoke detector that I and also 2002Now set off...I'm starting to think it is an electrical charge we are emitting that does it.  I have seen the lights flicker when I'm "emitting" pretty hard, confirmed by instant detection by my dog (scratching/head shaking) and the neighbor's dog barking.  The neighbor's dog detects it, it has been too many times (when I'm throwing off PATM) for it to be coincidental.  And this stuff travels FAST, like at the speed of light i.e. electrical.  Not sure if I buy into the "electronic allergies" theory that some have proposed (reactions over electronic media), but I would not rule it out at this point.

Lights flicker, sometimes refrig fan comes on, sometimes computer fan comes on, and my dehumidifers suddenly start too.  All when I'm throwing off spores or whatever is causing this...I know sometimes when I'm PATMing because I get a faint smell like hamster, that's what the ammonia smells like, and then all the electrical blips happen (plus dogs).  But I'm starting to think all the electrical devices going off is not a chemical reaction, chemical would not affect lights flickering, fans in appliances going off, etc.

What kind of spore or virus would produce an electrical charge like that?  Too weird.
I'm back again!
@Soiled Thats exactly what I go thru everyday!

I am currently reading a book called CHIOS Energy Healing: Powerful New Techniques for Healing the Human Energy Field!

It is Very good!!
And Very Inexpensive!!
I am only on level 2 of 3 in this book!!!
I recommend it to those who know PATM is beyond the third dimension of thinking!

Heal the Aura!
I said it a thousand times and I'm saying it again!
Regardless of the Physical, its still Pure Energy/Electrical

Think outside of what we can perceive

Soiled yur right on the money!!
God Bless You All!
Thanks Parasite for the words of encouragement.  This electrical phenomenon is just part of the PATM, the main cause being that there is an infection of some sort, in these two injection spots I have, that is the source of the electrical charge.  There is something biological that is causing this...some sort of organism that produces electrical charge as a byproduct of its synthesis or something more sinister (some sort of weaponized fungus, etc.)
How did you at a certain limit become PATM free? I am desperate miserably lol like I am thinking about doing the whole OxyPowder thing but I am hesistant at the same time.
If there is malabsorption of glycine , the protein-free diet is meaningless , maybe glycine produced in the composition of bile and gut consists of endogenous aminokislot.A because the smell will always mk glycine in the body there is always hungry - ate whether there is not a child plays roli.V glitsinuriya asymptomatic and manifested in puberty and later , maybe liver formed to 12godam and intestine continues to grow = continues to grow the number of endogenous glycine ! Glycine decomposes into ammonia and acetic acid , and carbon dioxide vyrabatvayut Proteus, Escherichia, klebsiela that feed glycine and also secrete ammiak.Lizinuriya manifested similarly.
Very very easy way to verifying. Smoke detectors dont detect radiation, sensors they detect smoke particles drifting in the air. Shine a torch on it and should go off if you are true. You must find a spectrometer. Spectrometers detect the whole radiation spectrum and reveal everything. find a friend in some college lab or Communications center with access to spectrometer and try if you can detect any kind from yourself.Just for initial confirmation before pursuing spectrometer you should also cause all mobile phones and electronic receivers to release loud static noises when you go close. By rate of your explanation you should blow the cell phone speakers off by putting near the stomach area. Happy experiment.
I tryed it. It never worked for me. 2 people say it worked for them. It give a really great offload of poop and helps with constipation but not with my patm.
guys.. did you create the skype group?? We can create a group named PATM and we can have a get together on skype... evryone needs to create skypeid
wow...great for you...do you think what differs us from other people who have systemic candida or whatever is causing but they have no patm..differs with us because  we have them growing in our nostrils or any part of respiratory system that is why toxins are out in the air? just a taught
I need a webcam.

I'm down to skype guys.
@Lookingforpatmfix. Oh boy! The demodex theory is really scary. Just like something from a horror movie, lol. However, demodex from my perspective is not PATM for the following reasons: 1. Demodex is extremely slow. Slower than snail! It can take half a day for it just to crawl from forehead to chin!  2. Demodex does not 'fly' but is localised on the host's skin. 3. A lot has been researched about demodex for over hundred years and has not been linked to PATM. 4. Almost all people on earth have demodex but do not have PATM. But hey, this does not mean demodex is not a guilty culprit. For example, demodex has no anus which means it stores its feaces somewhere in its body for weeks before it dies. This is long enough time to allow demodex feaces to rot with all sorts of bad bacteria and fungi. When it dies it then bursts with feaces on our faces. Could this explain the weird odour on PATMers? The smell of feaces from bursting demodex? This is possible if demodex is dying in millions everyday on our face and its eggs hatching in billions. So yes, you are right to seek the doctor who removes demodex from sufferers' faces. Removing demodex from your skin but remaining PATM positive is a good way of eliminating demodex from the equation.
I'm sorry to hear that the Oxy Powder didn't work for you.  It's possible that what works for one person does not work for another; our bodies are all different.  That said, I have to ask:

1) Did you take 4 tablets every night?
2) Did you take them at least an hour after eating (on a somewhat empty stomach)?
3) Did you try it for at least two weeks?
4) Most importantly, did you keep your diet restricted while you were taking it?  No sugar/dairy/caffeine/alcohol and low carbs?

If you didn't do some or all of these things, it probably made treating your PATM harder.
BTW, I've read some comments on here where people are worried about the safety of Oxy Powder.  I'm not sure why.  

1) It is an all-natural product that is clinically proven to be safe (especially compared with herbal cleansers and laxatives, which have known harmful effects)

2) It was rated "Best Colon Cleanse" in a massive clinical trial by the MayFair Clinical Education Center

3) It won the "Award of Excellence" two years in a row from the Better Business Bureau, an organization that identifies the most trustworthy businesses for consumers

You don't have to take my word for it; just do some Googling and see what other customers think of the product (or what they rate it on Amazon)

This disease will not be defeated by a restricted diet and vitamins alone.  It requires a cleansing of the colon and infusion of oxygen to kill and get rid of the toxins.  I'm not sure why people are so skeptical about it on here.  I'd really like to see you all enjoying the stress-free life I am having.  But I can't force anyone to try anything.
My id in skype is sadboyindia.. Should i create the PATM group?? Cmon guys.. lets meet up!
Thank you hopeful12345 Im a vegetarian and try it for 1 month. I am surprised when someone reported it work for them. Now I believe patm must be different for everyone in a way. God knows why it work for some or not others. Just like many of the cures in this forum it works for few but others are excluded. More research is needed for why this happen. I very much like something to cure all patm no matter what.
You will find a cure eventually.  Just keep the faith.
Happy Sunday Good people !!!!!

as u know I became PATM free by choosing  plant based food choices( at least 90 % of the time)  and vitamin supplements including L-glutamine powder, oregano oil capsules, probiotics, ground flax seeds or chia seeds,  etc.

no dairy,no meat, no sugar ( I use Stevia only), no gluten, no processed foods, no fast or junk foods

I became PATM free before I knew  OXY-Powder existed

God Bless everyone !
Happy Sunday to you too, grateful2011, and great to hear from you!!

We are all happy about your success story; there are so few on this website.

I would just like to point out a few things -

1) Meat is generally considered okay on the PATM diet.  I don't think it contributed to reactions while I had PATM, and good thing, because I couldn't have survived without it (a primarily fruit and vegetable diet would have left me too hungry to go to sleep :)  I eat turkey or chicken every day now, and my PATM still has not come back. By the same token, certain fruits have to be avoided on the PATM diet because of their high sugar content (e.g., bananas, grapes, and cherries) as well as certain vegetables because of their high starch content (corn, carrots, peas).  Just check "The Candida Diet" website for specifics.

2) If anyone is also facing issues with body odor, I would be careful with taking ground flax seeds.  It's possible you may have TMAU (which, like PATM, is caused by problems with the liver), in which case you need to avoid foods with a high amount of choline.  Ground flax seeds have a lot of choline in them and are supposed to be avoided on the TMAU diet.

3) I know that just because Oxy Powder worked for me, it doesn't mean it will work for everyone.  But one of the main reasons I recommend it so highly is because of how quickly it worked.  I started noticing a decrease in my symptoms after two weeks, and after a month my PATM was pretty much gone.  In contrast, most of the (six or so) people on here who have become PATM-free took a few months to a year to several years to cure themselves.  A restricted diet with some supplements definitely helps, but it is a much slower path.

But congrats to you yet again, and all the best to everyone!!
Congratulations to you on your PATM freedom and God's continued best to you always !!!!!   enjoy

p.s.  my plant based food choices are abundant and full of joy - a personal lifestyle choice
Guys, all low stomach acidity,  hydrochloric acid neutralizes ammiak.  maybe worth a try hydrochloric acid.
FROM a url title..the candida curse....(since we cant post urls here)
I simply didn’t understand why nothing worked to completely heal my condition. Something was obviously missing from the healing puzzle, but I couldn’t figure it out. I thought I was doomed to remain on a Candida diet for the rest of my life – no bread, no grains, no fruit, no sweets, no anything, not ever, nothing, nada, zippo!

Finally, after many months of misery I found the missing piece. I read a book called, Eating Alive, by naturopathic doctor, Jonn Matsen. According to his book, candida can escape and wreak havoc in our system from eating too many foods rich in potassium (vegetables and fruits), without adequate protein (animal products) and salt, causing the ileocecal valve to weaken, allowing yeast to migrate from the large intestine to the small intestine, and other parts of the body.

That’s why I felt worse the “healthier” I ate. It made perfect sense. My candida overgrowth never really healed because it wasn’t enough to simply eliminate the food candida thrived on (carbohydrates, fruit, starchy vegetables, sweets) I had to simultaneously strengthen my ileocecal valve.

and that's why l glutamine is very important..so if your not eating meat better take l glutamine...it works like meat does in the iloececal valve  the passageway of yeast to our blood
Hi all,

Here is my story re PATM and there does seem to be some similarities on here. I've probably had PATM for about year now and initially I thought it was due to haemorroids/fistula. After surgery it was great, things were normal for about a week before it regressed back to PATM.

Initially, during the time I thought the PATM was due to having a bad odor but after asking numerous people, they do not smell an odor. People on public transport still stand/sit next to me but have the PATM reactions i.e. cough/sneeze/sniff so why would people sit/stand next to me if I stink?

Like many of you, I was depressed and paranoid about going out in public, going to work, going anywhere with friends etc. but once I realized for myself it was not odor, then I got over it quite a bit. Stress is not a factor as I haven't been stressed other than with PATM, nor is diet as I eat quite healthy.

People at work who sit near by still cover their noses but I know it isn't smell, people who walk by where I sit always cover their nose or scratch their head etc I just don't care that much about their reactions now.

What it seems to be is that people are itchy as I've asked a few people and people have different reactions. Some people cough because they have an itchy throat, some people sniff because an itchy nose but it is constant. I also notice that I myself have been itching on a constant basis everyday, whether it be feet, face, legs, arms. It's a light continuous itch, but not itchy enough to want to scratch it. Except at night sometimes when I sleep for very short periods but that isn't often.

My dermatologist thought it was Folliculitus (folliculitis) because of red 'bug bite' marks on my skin but the medication just made the itching more intense and frequent. He does not believe me when I told him about the reactions of people, same with my doctor - which is fair enough, it does sound far fetched. I've ruled out Scabies as well.

I saw a post ages ago on this thread where someone posted that a doctor said they had a particular condition because the doctor's throat was itchy whenever that person was around. I would like to try and find that post again as that's what I think is causing the PATM, though it is a bit hard considering the amount of posts of this forum.

So I think it is a condition of the skin or some sort of bug on the skin that releases something airborne. I don't get when as much when in an open space but still from time to time. It seems similar to pollen. I also notice that reactions are much stronger after I have a shower/bath. It's like the soap that is used affects the severity of the reactions from people hence why I think some people have had success with Apple Cider Vinegar mixtures as its effect on the skin probably isn't as strong as soap or body wash.

If anyone could help me find that specific post, that would be great (somewhere between pages 18-27).

Many thanks and keep optimistic!
Here is how to prove my and now jato84 is saying about bugs.

Drench your nose folicles in vaseline, i do it with hair glue, but put the vaseline.

Now if there is some invisible bug or particles, it will get stuck there, regardless how small. i am now so sensitive, I know when they come out.

So, drench nose follicles with vaseline, then go to the kitchen and wait, or go get close to fresh dog ****. These parasites come to life but are microscopic and swarm, that is why only one person gets attacked at a time, even in a large room. Sometimes the swarms break up.

Once you put the vaseline, do your anus also if you have itchy anus, even better, drench anus hairs (that is where it lives, in root) w valseline and go walk around where there is dog ****. They will go nuts and you will to, in your nose and anus.

Seems the mite has various stages and the one that gets airborne is the patm. Far reaction, in other car is deep rooted defense of this long lost parasite from the past that still survives, but since all humans are super juiced up on the latest antibodies and shots etc, but this thing invaded our bodies via deep infection.

Soiled, interesting on the smoke detector, sure we are walking particle generators. Get a 300W flood light, I use to blast my face and that kills them for a few hours. Shake head and other body parts over flood light and watch it snow. Thats not the problem, its what is causing that, the parasites are generating all this waste, but the problem are the live mites attacking.

Watch people scratching legs and feet, its anally release flying parasites released down your pants, so wear super sealer undies, really.

Great comments, you  are so right on!  I am reading the book GUTBLISS  BY DR> ROBYNNE CHUTKAN  @)!#  she is the founder of Digestive center for Women
QUOTE  PAGE 59

Yeast overgrowth in the body also causes bloating and gas, because yeast species are involved in the FERMENTATION of food and a  process that produces CARBON DIOXIDE GAS. With the overgrowth the yeast comes overproduction of carbon dioxide. an overabundance of yeast in the intestines can also be irritation to the lining , resulting in poor absorption of nutrients and constipation or Diarrhea.

I could print out this whole book , the next section is on Dysbiosis and Leaky Gut Syndrome .
  Reading books helps me choose  what I do, with my health. vicious cycle , never ends!
excellent research , congrats on your upcoming PATM freedom !!!!!

thanx for making sense of why we should take l-glutamine powder
so glad you are reading GUTBLISS - I saw the author on Dr. Oz, great information !!!  I look forward to getting this book and reading it as well !

God Bless always !!!
Great book BUTBLISS,  , by Dr. Chutkan, wish she was my doc,

Hope everyone gets a chance to read at least some of it!
ive just watched the secret video....so Im gonna say yes i'm healed....im healed im patm free...as i say after watching the secret video..the law of attraction and postive thingking....thanks grateful for that positive outlook.
Maybe you should not get too confident after watching your video because u may find yourself upset later but try it first. Many here have patm for many years and have tried many things and still are on the same diet and have not been cured. The human body is like a very very complicated machinery and it cannot be easily debunked by simple theories. indeed try it first and check if it work or not for you. Im a vegetarian who have added those supplements including many types of amino acids after reading in this forum ever since it was mentioned. Im among the many who seem to find some relief from these supplements but not much to make an impact. hope that you will be amidst the fortunate people. Try the OP or Chlorella too cos that may work for you also. I read many success stories but only a couple have come back to verify them.
??????   I do NOT know about  or have seen the "secret" video !!!!! perhaps someone else on the forum recommended it -  I DID NOT !!!!!

Congrats and God's continued best in becoming and remaining PATM free
HI There 2 beautiful pips,,,well the secret video tells about the power of the mind..it says  you monitor your thoughts from negativeity by always monitoring your emotions..so feeling good you get aligned with the beauty of the universe when you feel bad your not aligned with your aspirations.if you feel bad do something to make you happy sing some good music,think of a baby or your fave pet..with that as your duty is to always think that your owning your goals, dreams right now..visualize it is to materialize........it's what they call the power of attraction you get what you want by thinking its already yours..  this video has not made me patm free or anything i can claim cause im not yet patm free..Im applying this video by everytime i wake up  i always tell myself its gonna be a beautiful day i say it 5x..everytime i feel down i tell mysefl things will be great..somehow..i have fewer days that i worry much i smile more even when im alone now thinking its indeed been a good day.with the coughs or sniffs around i say to myself im gonna be okay real soon.this is momentary.(and also pray to god that person coughing will be ok.)...they say that if you say no hell,,its not gonna happen.it's imp ossible..its like your stopping the natural beauty of the universe like that seed starting to be a plant from that soil so when you say its not working that seed thats about to be a plant will go backdownwards to the soil(nice portrayal)..everyday you must spend some time imagining what you would feel when you have what you want like being patm free...........---
-------yes finding a cure for this disease is not a joke you go thru trying everyhing ..lets not focus on frustration and practise the secret video...having that good feeling of having it making it yours .."patm free life".happening..alot sometime everyday thinking that...tell your self always i know that i know that i know im patm free...by doing this and sending it to the universe ..the universe absorbs it and universe will help you get your intentions through..this is the law of attraction...so now......still am on the search for my healing and i know that its just out there..
When will you get your goals by using this secret video information..well the universe dont know time ....what's important is you always get yourself aligned to your goals.....and the universe will follow..............things will be great..the universe will read your intentios...someone might be ready to say to me that you'll just gonna be frustrated with all these secret thought..well by saying this your not being aligned to the mystery of the universe..the universe want speed. ..growth...see all the plants that grow.it doesnt need effort to grow...it grows effortlessly.....some may say so how will you do it...dont think of the how...............its like driving in a dark place not knowing just going ahead and not seeing where you are at right now..just now that your heading to somewhere...............well to give justice to the secret video it says put the feeling first make it alive in your heart and soul ...materialize the feeling of what you want and everything will follow....i wish you all the happiness we all want so much  =)..get alligned with the your goals always .
@jato84 thanks for sharing, patm also made me think it was a odor. or maybe i thought it was because of an odor.. just like you said the more i realized there was no odor the better patm got to a certain level.
I also keep the anus as a possible patm source/cause//problem. And also stress, rest and exercise.
I have not tried Oxy powder but i want to say that there are also easier to get and cheaper alternatives probably close to you in one of the supplement selling shops you can try and i even think i will try soon. About the quality i can't say anything. and about the safety of Oxy powder you really need to decide for yourself. Even though it got awarded for something that does not make it safe but maybe proves it's efficiency. I had read a while back about the composition of oxypowder with the used materials saying that it contains alot of bad things but that just something i once read somewhere. i have nothing to say about this
Whatever you think about the secret, one thing for sure helps with your health is being happy and avoiding stress. Stress is know to cause almost every known disease. Being happy works the other way, your will be more immune to disease and you will heal faster.
yup...do yourself a favor..feel good always...i always tell myself things will be great..when i fell low... i also pray to God now and then..
i tell my self..i am now receiving Gods healing..
I appreciate your input so much, I always knew my IBS was very bad just eating veggies, when I ate a bit of turkey breast fresh cooked with lemon, or meats, did a bit better,  otherwise candida went crazy, like this last week, felt like I was starting all over , since last March , loosing weight, Migraines, candida bad, Diarrhea,  felt sore , achy,  I am hoping this helps me and I am going to read EATING ALIVE, JOhn Matsen it seems to make some sense to me,  Not fun being sick and having PATM  and all that goes with it,! thanks

I urge everyone to start using the highest level of probiotics you can for the greater benefits !!!!

i was taking 15 billion per capsule    ( to be real I was being cheap, because the pprice was less) - as of yesterday I bought the

Ultimate Flora Critical care  50 Billion per capsule - so glad i did - took one last night right before bed, had the best sleep in a long time and when I got on the scale this morning - was shouting hallelujah because I have released FOUR pounds, thank you Jesus !!!

it appears i was not bringing enough "soldiers" to fight this war in my gut

ultimate flora also has 100 billion and 200 billlion probiotics - I will not be so shy or cheap to try these in the future also

Happy Sunday and God Bless always and continue to shine always !!!
i ate bad today..but taking kimchi..has kept my patm tamed even though my mense is very near...thought kimchi is scary to taste but it was good.a little chilly taste.but its good to take ...porbably tke it before eating becoz if its gona be the last thing you take in your stomach its a lttle disturbing.bettet take it befor puting any solids...my metaboism felt grate..usualy feel sleepy ..but not. for now.felt great as well..still continuing my postitve thinking attitued..always telling myselft i feel great..things are great....
yup lack of amino acids or protein is bad for the gut and our hair....good you feel better now that your taking protein
Quick question : Do any of you bite/chew your fingernails also?  I believe I am experiencing the same symptoms as you all, although I am not sure about the odor.   I have only recognized the coughing, touching of the nose in the past few years.   Not sure if chewing fingernails had anything to do with it, but I am compulsive about that and figured I would toss it out there.  
Hey guys, I'm also suffering from patm for a little bit over a year now. I 'm  experiencing the same symptoms as you guys are, coughing, sniffing, touching / rubbing noses, sneezing and I also recognized people getting a sore throat. I know this is gross but I also have two small spots/patches on my right side of my tongue.That is also about the same time when my patm started and my tongue is rough, I have dry mouth, bad breath and my nose gets very dry sometimes. I feel like, whatever is wrong with my mouth/tongue is causing my patm. I was wondering if any of you guys have the same experience. Bytheway I don't have any pain on my tongue.
you don't have bad breath. what's causing your patm is saliva. But how can saliva escape from the mouth? that's how it becomes a mental problem. I was in your situation about five years ago but i'm on the road to recovery. You have to acknowledge this as a mental problem. That's the first place to start. As a child (or maybe even adult...I don't know) you experienced a traumatic experience with bad breath. am I right? That's how it goes for me anyway. At one point I was obsessed with my tongue. I though I actually had bad breath. But I don't. It's saliva. It's unbelievable how many people are suffering from this condition yet people know little about it. Those spots are meant to be thee. so don't worry about that.. I think what you're referring to is circumvallate papillae (or vallate papillae) check it. am I right?

where are you from by the way? I realised I had this illness in 2008 when I was 16. I'm 21 now. I'm female and from London.

You can call me if you want on this number > 07951595443

or email me

t a m a n n a a f r I n k h a n @ y a h o o . c . o . u k

i'll be happy to talk to you about patm.
look up Olfactory Reference Syndrome
it may answer a lot of your questions.

Or misophonia.. which is an uncurable neurological disorder which controls your life when one becomes sensitive to sounds like sneezing and coughing.
It's rare, can't be cured and linked highly to anxiety. It's just in our brains to suddenly have our lives controlled by this hatred of the different sounds we associate with negative things.

Ever wonder why we jump a mile at the sound of a cough, then people start to look at us - not the person who coughs?  Ever wonder why coughs and sneezes never register on other peoples radars?

We have negative experiences linked to the sound of coughing/ sneezing,

Makes the most sense - and I guess the restrictive dieting helps to reduce the anxiety and the negative associations - making us more positive around people

I've removed gluten as I'm most likely gluten intolerant. I'm hoping to move a lot of other things out of my diet like sugar and all processed foods and dairy, as when I did this, it seemed to remove my problem with this or minimalize it... even the one person who non- stop coughs around me (my best friend's boyfriend), had stopped.
but the diet back then was so restrictive.. and we still don't really know why diet seems highly linked to all the anxiety and the reactions we get.
The secret video? Is that based on the book 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne?

Yes!! (if that's what you're talking about- but it sounds like it)...

if you focus on the negative, say of the reactions, that what you send out, you'll get negative things back, say coughing sneezing.

So people read your mood! The world reads our mood, like how more flies seem to be trying to irritate us if we're already irritated or low...  Everything that happens to us is a reaction to our mood.  whatever your feelings are they directly translate to the environment and are returned by things that happen. Send out negativity, despair, fear, guilt - you'll get a whole host of negative things back... Even if you're behaving positively, if your moods are negative, you'll get bad reactions from your environment.

I started to think with 'love'/ positivity, as 'The secret' says.. it's definitely my favourite book.
It goes with what my best friend is saying to me all the time, I need to think positive. The best advice i got is to start each day with a positive thought, amazing how it can change your day and trigger other positive events.

It gets you to think about changing your mood and thoughts, I think we have to do this as well as changing the diet...

I would strongly advise people to read 'The Secret'.
The only time I ever feel I  'beat'  someone coughing loudly around me, is when I made myself think positive

Too often I let just one cough ruin an otherwise perfect day.  When you should just have stopped worrying about it the moment that person had gone away?
Be positive and calming in the face of everything.
that's exactly it eva25. Its about our thoughts. It's about our mindset. Positive thoughts. Positive thinking. I find when im thinking about something else (something other than the thought that plagues our mind everyday) it works. Its about our thought process. We need to change it. Think about something else. Focus on something else. You'll find that it works.. I'm not saying patm goes away for good but there's certainly beneficial factor.

keep me updated
Hi tamanna thanks for being supportive. Yes I do believe that saliva might be related to patm too and yes I have experienced bad breath since I was young (13). Sorry but, for the matter of privacy I will not answer the rest of your questions. But you said you were in the same situation and that you're recovering from it. Would you please say how you're recovering
Patm is a real biological problem that medical community have not the the reason to research. Unfortunately they must know it to exist prior to research. nature of the problem make it tedious for others to know its existence unlike ourselves. problem  because theyre not convince there is a reason to investigate. Maybe u can force yourself to ignore cough but you cant explain away flu like symptoms, headaches and sickness for days from victims by psychological disorder. If you think your friends are not really sick when they say theyre then youre denying reality. you concluded that diet help and that is biological solution. Secret relating the mind was never secret because that information was always out in the world. Plainly it just mean you can get anything when you really want but just expressed in a fancy way. But you cannot change the law of nature with your mind as they do in the movies. Spoon bending and moving mountains with the mind is impossible in real life. Neither can you think away patm.
Like I've always said, you can't just say its in the head. Where did you do the research to make such assertions. As far as I know, there are no doctors or researchers on this forum to tell us what PATM is. There are only people who make wild guesses. PATM is undeniably a biological problem. Only when someone sober-minded researches and comes up with scientifc explaination will we tell what PATM really is. For now those claiming to know what PATM is are just rumbling from their imaginations. As for me, I'm concerned I don't jump with start at every cough I hear. I'v kept a sane mind through all this confusion. People I mix with know that I have a strange disease that makes people cough or  sneeze. The brave ones have even asked me why this is so. So now where is it in the mind here? If we continue with this line of thinking we will never see a cure because the scientists will take us for a bunch of lunatics.
It is in the mind worsethanjob. I got better for a month (did my own thing, forgot about patm) but once the time was up to do that thing patm came back. It's not so much in our minds than it is part of who we have become. It's like our body is still in tact but our soul or whatever that escapes out of us when we die is not there.(by that I mean our personality, our character) when we die where are those things? what about our laughter?
where does that go?
this may not be relevant but just pointing out something..
It's good that you've kept a sane mind, I think that's the best thing to do.
My family and extended family know that it is my saliva causing the reactions but its as if I cant stop it. When I look at people (or acknowledge them) I hear voices like leave me alone, go away, shut up and the ever increasing screaming sounds in my head. Also do you guys see hallucinations? I'm on abilify right now.
I'd be interested to know how long you've been suffering for worsethanjob
My extended family have two people that were in the same situation as I am in now. one is better by taking medication and the others problem started in adulthood hence his better chance of recovery. I think medication is the answer. Its an imbalance of chemicals in our brains thats doing this. There could be more to this about the brain.
OLFACTORY REFERENCE SYNDROME
google the forums, post, messages, yahoo answers, stories on there.
I'll keep you updated regards to my medication.

Hope everyone on this forum gets better. I don't pray I evaluate.
tamanna
Viewing 5601-5800 comments: