People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8601-8741 comments:
Hi, how are you going?! Actually, I've doubted the PATM have many things to do with the tooth fillings for a long time. what kind of thefillings did you have before? Is it Silver amalgam fillings?
Its just that alot of people who have worst case of  IBS dont have patm...so i guess ibs is not the only cause..
I mean not ibs but leaky gut as u were refering to it...we might have leaky gut but there are lots who has it but no patm..
Any unsolved issue related to the suffering and pain we endure IS spiritual..

The first medical practitioner I saw, said I should increase my confidence and 'find myself', then gave me an analogy about a big pigeon next to a little pigeon..  

Was his vibe strong or did he just make you feel a bit off?

Exactly.. it's odd cos if it's vibes then what about the bad vibes of others..
What is it about our vibes?
Back at square one...
At the end of the day all we can do is control our reactions to the reactions... deep down we know this is true

Its a strong negative vibe..im sure it was his becoz i wasnt feeling it til he got in the jeep to sit with me . good thing i brought my linement .so i did start putting it in my nape and forehead.helped somehow.exactly,what is in our vibes. I got a feeling our vibes was very dependent on our gut...becoz i know i have messed up my gut becoz i eat lot of acidic foods everyday .and ive read that the liver which is related to gut environment cant take too much acidity. The gut and liver probably kidneys the ovaries have been acidic too much giving rise to fungi or some bugs that releases such vibes or sometimes gass. And something went wrong that the nerves got too connnectd to the gut thats why negative emotions affect nerves. Nerve and gut connection went bad coz of unhealhty gut,cozing a weird nerve  releasing vibration cosing cough and itching.. If doctors could onli help us we wouldnt be in this mind boggling trying to find solution situation. Were just used to doctors telling us what to do that them being clueless of patm is a nightmare
What about the big and small pigeon.whats it about.....pls tell
I guess to..its spiritual..keeping a positive spirit...being strong..facing things as challenges and that yppou want to be on top of the vibe thing not them scrutinizing ur mind and ur day..keeps nerves healthy and the unhealthy gut on its place not emiting gas and vibes..
And meditation will help our nerves to be stronger..to rule our body not the acidic gut..the gut will follow.
We need to keep our nerves healthy at the same time our gut as well with healthy foods not processed foods
Has anyone tried taking antihistamines? Since people react to us in a allergic way do you think it might be histamine wrecking havoc in our bodies? patm could be a result of leaky gut since lots of things that have been popping up as a result of the lack of good bacteria in the gut like autoimmune diseases. Has anyone tried the GAPS diet?
Hi alicestillhope,

I was also pondering that idea as well. I have had extensive dental work done such as extractions, braces and currently have wires on the front top and bottom teeth (this is to prevent my teeth from moving after having had braces). I wondered if this maybe harboring bacteria or something. I wonder how many others have had some type of dental work done such as fillings, bridges, I guess anything with metal put in.
So many on this forum believe that "patm" is not actually real but rather psychological and by being positive etc. will make it go away. For some that maybe the case, but for me I can say it is absolutely real.

Before I had discovered that I had "patm."  I had remembered several moments... a few months back before making this association or connection.  I would go on public transit and wherever I would sit or stand near, someone would cough...and I remember saying to myself how is it that I always end up sitting next to the "sick," coughing person. At that point I did not jump to the conclusion that it was me that was causing people to cough until later on when it became very apparent.

That is why it is hard for people to understand or take us seriously as in a normal world people do cough some more than others however in our case when it starts to happen all the time, everywhere you go you start to realize that something is not normal.
Im not saying its a psychological thing...coz i know i have a messed up gut that needs to be healed. What i feel it is it has something to do with gut brain barrier being destroyed due to leaky gut probabli.and by being positive we relax our nerves thereby helping our nerves not to be to affected with our gut.
sorry for so many posts....now to getting back to figuring this out

I thought maybe I should start by stating the facts that are to be true about around "patm"

1) it is something that causes an allergic response by others in the form of but not limited to: coughing, sneezing, sore throat, throat clearing, itching, itchy eyes, dry lips/mouth, dry nasal membranes or runny snooze as well as tiredness, headache, body aches...

2) allergies occur because the body produces larges amounts of antibodies to fight what it sees as a dangerous foreign intruder

3)what are possible causes of allergies: food, animal dander, dust mites, pollen, mold, insect bites/stings, latex, drugs, metals, perfumes/chemicals

4) of the possible allergens above which ones seem to be the most plausible; definitely anything that is airborne because we have established that people far away like ~10 feet will react...so this includes: animal dander, dust, pollen, mold and chemicals

5) looking at the list above, we again have established people without pets having patm, pollen is eliminated as we don't produce pollen which leaves: dust mites, mold and chemicals

6) of the three:
- dust mites are ubiquitous, they feed on our skin which produce feces that cause people to have allergic symptoms.... so it could a component in our skin that is causing the reactions?
- mold produce mycotoxins which make people sick...so it could be fungi, yeast in our bodies producing airborne toxins
-finally chemicals some harsher than others can produce allergic type symptoms...so our bodies could be producing again an airborne chemical/gas which could be from anything (altered metabolic processes in our body, a toxin produced from bacteria, fungi, even parasites in our body)

Lets try to continue this list and rule out anyone of the three possible causes until we have a definite one and then continue to build more connections and possible theories around it.
So for example: fungi or parasites ...anyone can state they've had blood cultures done or stool test to find parasites which came back negative. More people to report the same results the more we have to rule out that cause and so on.

Just to add, I didn't put viruses as one because the only way they (that I know) can affect others is by transmission through: coughing, touching where the person then gets it into their bodies via mouth, nose, wounds, needles etc. I don't think people on this forum are coughing and touching everyone where ever they go.
I really want to help you people, thats why i write my experience in blog...yes PATM is real but it's a mystery that it is only solved when u stop trying to solve it...otherwise it gets in your head and it's not good when it's there...as long as you keep thinkin about it, it will never go away...my PATM has gotten significantly better since i joined the army...physical fitness, proper diet and mind resillience training help me find myself and my balance...leaky gut, yes mine leaks too...through my ******* if u must know...and guess what we LET it leak, we let our soul leak out...u are downright stupid if u think we have no soul...but i'm not here to discuss religion, all i want to say get in BALANCE people, disbalance makes us mentally upset and if you are upset, other people around you ARE upset...we are all connected...think of it like a wifi or cell phone...we have em both built into our bodies by nature, we just need to learn to use them right, aka GROW UP, we are not kids, we are waking up to become men and women that we chose to create but as long as we spend energy solving mystry of life...we will never grow up....LET GO of PATM, just liet it be, no one ever solved it, it just is.

thanks for your feedback, i really want to help people but the only solution is what most are not willing to do, just get out of your head into your own body and fkin love it because u only have one
Just grow up man, stop stressing or it will NEVER stop...idk what problem in life u faced but it's still in you, abuse, addiction, loss, poor self care...anything can trigger PATM, yes its real i have it too but i am now focusing on good in life instead stress and actively 24/7 keep PATM off my back by thinking more healthy, that simple. These coughs right, people are trying to help u get that **** out of ur system, cough and sneeze all go out right? take one second and second only and breathe it out...dont have to cough with them, just breath it out...no one is willing to say this, you have to learn it but here am i, telling ya what to do, cause obviously parents failed somwhere, dont worry, mine did too
FYI - as weird as it sounds it did help.

I had a hole in my filling for a very long time and had a lot of bacteria build up, which I was swallowing with my saliva.
When it came out, I almost choked, it was black as **** and stank like **** and to think that thing was inside me and spreading bacteria.

I don't know how much it's helped but I can definitely tell a difference. My symptoms of leaky gut has reduced. I've also quit smoking which might play a part . I'm not cured but reduced symptoms.

I stand by my points as they're clearly doing something and going to stop engaging with this forum, it's doing no good
Amen..amen..its hardest but we got to not let them destriy our day.and guys thats our everyday challenge.if we loose we get up again and not be affected again.its un uphill struggle.but do anything to claim every hour of ur life. U onli live once. Probabli ive been a very people person before that i try to please everyone. Trying to think  more of myself now by thinking its mylife whenever i feel stress that i might not please someone.its hard..ive been happy before just making people happy.
Hey guys,

When I was reading some of the posts here I was thinking and googling around..

Actually found a guy on the internet that had many physical problems like us and he wrote that it came from his neck (nerves).

Anyways made me think that I use to be in this car accident where later a person in the ambulance said that I had to check my neck later. I did and I had problems with my neck.

I always have a sore neck and its like always making cracking sounds.  Just tried to pull my head (standing) as far as possible above without hands. There was a kind of pop back sound and I have to say my body figure is different, I am standing more straight. And I'm feeling overall better. If more guys could do this we could check if this maybe really is the culprit.

XXX
That's the thing brother...they don't even want to destroy our day, we walk around displaying unacceptable social behavior and they just try to let us know to get it right...like a kid being tought how to behave. This guy mention neck, YES, BINGO i realized mu neck was the problem as well, for reasons unknown i kept everything in head, all emotion instead letting it flow down the neck and it builds up in ur head and u just must send it out when its too much...i work now 24/7 to let it all down my neck trough the heart into the gut so i can actually feel what others are feeling from me. Hope this helps.

And to get this straight it IS real AND it IS in our head...we are all connected on emotional level and heads are access points of human communication...no body understands PATM because its purpose is not to be understood but to teach you you are doing something wrong with your mind and body and to change it in order to reach next level and maybe teach someone else as well.
Like I said, anything can trigger PATM, abuse, trauma, stress, addiction, loss, poor self care....for me it's all of the above....i am dealing with stress, let past trauma get released from my head, go to addiction doctor....well loss, not really sure what to do abouut that one yet but life is a learning process.
Keep on learning people, learn what if feels like to be FULL human.

Like ur blog...its so cool and straight to the point
The big pigeon stole the food off the little pigeon. I think his question was 'it's like a fat pigeon and thin pigeon competing for nuts'.. it took me 2 year later to figure it out when I mentioned it to my mum who said, he's talking about dominance and assertiveness..

My patm friend told me last night he should have learned to say 'NO' at a much earlier age and had a fighting back spirit.

Lol definitely gut related.. there's a positive gut nerve link. I'd been food poisoned.. reactions are literally off the scale! Disoriented vibes... So yeah.. Somehow a lot of things are linked
Focus on all the things we can, like Ivan says in his blog there's that gap between stimulus and our response.
We should all try a meditation class or something. Healthy mind , healthy body.. goes the other way around.
Ivan I love your blog! Clarity and perfect go-to when you want to put your head at rest about it.  I love your idea about the grounding tape and kundalini toxicity , spirit related to science, keep up the work

I've noticed tthe more unsettled my thoughts are,  the more negative my environment is. Sometimes I don't realize it but my thoughts are Pondering, creative, contemplating the law of attraction all the 4time..  'they look a certain way', serious unsettled thoughts cause a change! . Every thought carries an energy and a communication I think.
Been telling to u all the positive attitude being strong not to be affected with reactions and gestures..not reali easi..my mom dad and sis wants us to watch movie...i dont know if i pretty can do that positive thing being with my mom and dad they are old already..dont want them to be sickly..huhu...im confused...if i would just give out reasons not to come or should i challenge the positivity thing with my mom and dads health at risk in that aircondtiined room with me while watching movie tomrw...im going nuts..help me.just need someone to talk too...
Any help with this .huhu..my dad has some gout problem and asthma..kind of think im causing his gout too
U don't make ur parents sick man...the appear sick to hel u get over that sickness, whatever it is in ur life thats making u emotionally sick...only one in some danger is you...not people around you and they dont mind to cough and sneeze to help u get it out but u have to let it go too...hear a coug or whatever, take 1 second to think and breathe it out
simple
Thanx man.i need all help i can get.thanks
Thank you for ur feedback on my work...i wish people are more accepting of the truth instead trying to see everything else but the truth...we live a lie and time come to break the bubble in our head, break it down the spine and back up through the heart...it's that simple way of life, break it down, pick it up...the more up, higher the energy
You're very welcome...took me 2 years to learn this...always thought, they cough to make me angry or pissed off...in reality i was walking around, mindlessly taking a dump and pissing everyone off :(
sad but true...now i try to pick mu head up and live in the heart, not head or gut...yes we have head and gut, but heart is the bridge between mind and body...it's the way of the world and evolution
I lpve u man..for being all that.
I guess this would work...first days erverytime reaction lures u to be down u have to think this is a challenge for my mind to not be affected versus bwing affected...and probavli aftersometime of practice it would be that u dnt have to struggle anymore u would just feel naturali not giving attention to it..it take some steps to get to the point of not caring on their gestures and cougs...=)..and i bet if we dont stress so much we can be more wise in our diet..no more emotional eating..more wise eating..and someday with diet and carefree self..it will just go away..just like that..i know that i know.so God help us.
And for facing stress in life other than patm...we just have to be mindfull always.. Its jist that stress is a disturbance from being relaxed..So be mindful of that fact so that when stressed...think 1 or 2 ositive things other than the negative thing u are thinking that might happen  and for me i pray after and feel my faith strong and feel God is on my side.  This is fun..sometimes i alternate it..I pray first..then think onli of positivity and feel it...Guys..if this thougths will match  ti you..then welcome to a Happy Blessed Life.
Ps
Just me.lolz
And then..probabli live the material world...go find a way of living ..to progress  and live the moving present life.
Now you are n the right track brother...perhaps we can all work together to break this illusion of "allergy" PATM stand for Pay Attention To Me - Me as in "self" the spirit part of our self, because believe it or not, we all have some sort of a spirit or a soul inside and it really wants to be one with our body, and in proper way, not as a jerk or an ******* but rather as a brave, bug hearted fully grown human...we are not kids any more and WE have to take care of our own emotional issues...or let strangers try to do it by coughing then away, but if we just silently accept them back into us, it will never dissapear...take time to take a breath and decide what u feel in that moment and if u want it in or out...that's all :)
Yeah man..but dont say patm is an illusion..they realli react .i think the reason is that our gut is messed up due to all the junk or some chemicals we have taken from medication like steroids etc.gut gets stronger and makes us nervous all the time...and worse we had adapted to it too much. It even can control our decisions in eating coz they control the nerves...Getting positive weakens thapt situation making the nerve not be dominated by gut. Meditation mindfullness may help to keep a healhty nerve control.keep them grounded and positive .wow.someone downstairs outside our house sneezed twice the moment i changed position from lying in my bed..but then i challenged my mind not to be affected..and so i continue typing this..and not feel so bad they way i usuali do when someone reacts to me...
And also i believe caffeine avoidance (moderation ifcant be avoided) meditation.,,,vit b complex,,,,,,omega oil...helps a lot in having a positive, and relaxed minded nerves.
People eat **** all their life and never have PATM...plus i never said it's an illusion, it's an illusion that is an allergy, it's not...but our soul, when its sick, it can manifest like anything in our body, even schizophrenia...that my point, symptoms are REAL illness is NOT..we all have some kind of issue deep inside our head that we wont let dissolve down into our gut and back up but we rather just let it leak out for someone else to deal with...whatever is flowing down our spine we have to feel it in the gut and move it back up trough the heart and let heart decide if it's positive or negative and if it stays in or goes out
Sorri for my misunderdtanding of ur prev message...yeah ur right..ITS Soo different.
All you need is a $40 USB microscope from eBay, look at your skin specially scalp and groin and you will see the fibers. No mystery to me anymore, now the mystery is how to cure. You can also take a lint roller, and roll your head and see the lint like particles. Broken fungus stems and yes we are emitting a gas from the fungus cycle and that in turn turns us into a walking battery. Just like a battery is created from 2 opposing chemicals that when joined cause the voltage, that fungus creating that gas possibly Hydrogen Sulfade and making our body have a magnetic field that is wider. Particles  get released from us and end up on the other end of the electrical circuit and that can be 100 ft away. That scope, allows you to see the fragments coming out of our body, and move, alive. Once they leave our body they die immediately and turn into flying lint like particles.

I posted about the microscope or lint roller. You can run the lint roller and then view while pointing iphone at your eyes and then lint roller in the middle, Hard to explain but you will get it. Has anyone tried this? going to the sun in the AM and brushing head to see particles?

You tell them what it is and how to deal with it but he comes around, obviously still suffering from PATM and refusing advice from someone who won the fight against the same already and instead, brings ludicrous idea and tell us to look at dead skin and dandruff that 100% of us humans naturally have every day on our bodies.

Why is your magnetic field wider? Because you don't control it anymore...it's doing whatever it wants...now u seem intelligent that u realized it's a magnetic field that's bigger than normal...Do u know what else u have? Lack of DISCIPLINE
Idk who you are and what ur life is about but u need to take ur life back and ur own self control...everyone has to GROW UP sooner or later and self control on emotional and spiritual/magnetic level is what separates us from children and animals. U obviously have a brain, use it to do something of value...Why no one understands this? Actually everyone does and they do all that's humanly possible to cure you...they give u time and signal to get ready, check yourself and "pass" on the "infection, allergy fungus, or w/e...the sooner you learn, the sooner you earn my friend.
Ok..i had my movie house experience with pop and mom and sis...I could hear the man cough but it was onli like 4 times during the movie.my sister cough only once and my dad twice.....unlike before if i got one victim that victim would cough every 10 minutes..hmmm.kind of living up the challenge of not being affected with cough..their cough just stops not causing a continous attack on me..hihi.. I felt better.
Pray to God it will get better.

I know its tiring. When i was in the movie house im kind of not wanting to just lean my head back .im kind of having my nose not facing the direction of my sister.i coukd feel a little discomft in me not to just sit in position i want. My sis beside me is covering her nose with his fingers.though im doin a good job on not letting that realli affect me at all i still like to control where my nose is facing.
Thought the challenging my mind not to get affected works..a part of me is still worried of them. Then i thought, what life am i living
...no job...not that confident to get one yet. Felt emptiness and fear of my life..stagnating,living the life...i felt weird and depress. Its like i felt old and no career progress no stability..just getting coimfortable in being dependt. Usualli when i feel this things i resort to colas that are sugar free..but now that im getting ahead and cotrolling my caffeine intake ..i felt more that feeling at a lost and scared and failing.its so hard just to feel them all in without those delicious soda to make u feel better.I felt so uncomfortable about my life...wow ..i had made a lot of thinking and thought coz movie was boring me too...scared of mygrowth..huhu.and so i continue to think every cough as a challenge and not offendong or affecting me. Realli hard.someday probbli it will bw much easier and natural. Have to continue not being drained and affected with people around.
Those big bottle diet sodas where mu resort before..im getting feelin down cause im stoping myself of this addiction. I know ill feel better of myself
Guys thamkyou for letting me share all this.. U all are my friend. God has been my best friend lately, but u guys are biggie to me..just letting me say all thse expwriences im having. Hope we get our redemption and just live ahead
I'm glad to hear that you are actually working on feeling the emotions come down...next step is to let 'em go...just breathe the bad out...it takes time but like gets better...u breathe depression out and exchange it to impression...
One thin u are getting wrong here brother...people are not ur victims, no matter how much they cough...they cough so they DON't become a victim of your negative thinking....in reality, you and I, we are victims of our own mind...not letting go of some issue...my main issue is drug addiction but it can be ANY kind of bad behavior...anti-social, non-productive, anti-happy? idk but it all boils down to feeling those emotions and deciding if u want them in or out...good luck on your journey man, make it worth...YOLO remember :)
Ok.so yolo meanse u onli live once...yup..thanks for acknowledging all that im going thru right no
Za

Yeah it is interesting about the neck/ head. I have actually did some more research in this area. And there is a good option this has to do with the vagal nerve which is working badly or tensed by a kind of trauma you had.

Anyways I found out that there are different ways in relaxing this nerve and I have to say I feel really relaxed now. I have been looking for this kind of relaxation for a long time.

YOU GUYS HAVE A TIGHTENED FEELING IN YOUR STOMACH ALL THE TIME?

Well the vagal nerve goes from your neck too your stomach, it is a really complex nerve that helps us with many procedures in life.

Anyways you should really do your own research but here are just some things that help and that I found online:

- Cold water on your face.
- Making the sound "VOU" and let it echo through your stomach. (this one is really great)
- Having a lot saliva in your mouth and let your tong drown in it.

These exercises help us to activate the vagal nerve system which gives us more feel good hormones, better digestion etc.

REALLY CURIOUS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!
Vagal nerve = vagus nerve
Agree with vagus nerve...mine feels like it is always trembling, I think the fungus has attacked/colonized this major nerve
Good advice..im doijg tye vou ....it relaxes my neck i am now doing bending my neck left and right hearing the cracks..which onli i can hear.it was automatic i felt like doing it the fisr time i did the vou thing..will do the drool thing too later..thanks ..Ive always thought of the neck and vagal nerve too needing to be cleansed and relaxed from all the tenseness and imbalances we had through the years
Gonna work on relaxing/ researching my vegus nerve too, how interesting.

A girl in a cramped cart lift today, reacted, I kinda reacted back as we walked out then she said to me 'oooh I like attention'.
I think this controlling our reaction thing is gonna take mastery of the most mastered of monks and it will still poss us off. Some of my friends with patm seem so perfectly nice and evolved. It's hard for me to think of them as exhibiting bad behavior Ivan..

As for the girl in the cart?? Just another day in the life of PATM ..
U said i kinda reacted back ...what do u mean..what did u do...
Hope you guys are seeing benefits!

When our vagus nerve is "cramped" we are unable to create the good microbic bacteria's in our stomach. So make it relaxing is the key and see the difference.

When your alone do the "VOU" thing, when your around people do the thing with the saliva.

There will be still some reactions when you are starting with this but you will also see that your body is getting rid of all the bad toxins etc and that reactions will become less and less..

Goodluck! XXx

Ps: soiledsystem there is always fungus in people body's we just need to control it. And since we probably had a trauma of any kind we are unable to really control this nerve since we had so much stress for a long time.
Just communicate to people man ;)
Make 'em cough, make 'em smile instead :)
This is it guys, we have finally gotten to the bottom of the problem thanks to Mr.Feelgood's efforts...Stress, stress, stress...the less we stress and worry healthier we will get and our vagus nerve can finally recover.

See kids cry a lot if stressed but us adults we don't cry much and keep it in...better just not stressing it in the 1st place the way I see it...or cry like a baby every day JK :)

I found another site that describes a fungus (a form of candida) which isn't bad enough but it attracts a mite much like a dust mite that feeds off the fungus.  I'm thinking this might be it, because many people are allergic to dust mites it's like walking around with lots for them.  So back to getting rid of this form of candida.
So there's no cure so far! Am really really sick and tired of this.  It's getting more intensed. It feels like I really really smell bad.
Are u eating healthy foods.....
Hi everyone, this is the first time im posting here but i have been reading this forum for the past 5months. In which that is when my symptoms started. Im not sure if its ok to repeat whats been happening to me but here goes:Before i go on with my story i do want to say that i sweat alot, not really sure why but i thinks its hyperhidrosis. Also i was a massive stoner (weed) up until last few months smoking heaps of weed to try and supress my emotions. Anyway Last year i moved countries from NZ to AUS and the climate change really hit me as i sweated alot more than i had ever been in NZ. So before any of these symptoms happened i started going to the gym (as i was a very skinny person to start with) and when i saw changes in my body i was determined to get massive. So i started eating really dirty (for 3-4month period straight i ate 2 fastfood burgers such as Macdonalds and Hungry Jack(Burger King) every single day while i was gyming 3-5 times a week. I was also taking weight gainer (drinking with milk) for that amount of time also. So time goes by and i gain 13kgs. Then i am happy with my weight and i stop. So fastforward to the end of 2014 i kinda stopped my hard gym regime and really slowed down my gyming sesh because it was the holiday period and some friends from NZ came to AUS for a visit. I let one of them stay in my room with me and he smelt like **** (sort of smell like arabs even though he was white (sorry for sounding racist but i dont know how to describe). Anyway he smelt up my room even after he left beginning of 2015 and i never opened a window to let it air out (until it was too late) that was when the symptoms started happening. I started noticing my friends and just random people on the train or church coughing, sneezing, but the most horrifying and confidence destroyer was the scratching of nose and staring at me. I was horrified so i went to doctors about 13+ times in the past 4 months with different symptoms to see if any of it helped. But nothing did, the things that i tried were - anal region (anti-fungal cream, anti bacteria cream, metamucil) probiotics, dricolor (for my sweating hyperhydrosis as i thought the smell was coming from my sweat). And all of this **** did nothing. So i was fed up, then i had noticed this fishy smelling **** coming from my *** (now bare in mind my *** sweat alot aswell) but it wasnt just the sweat the smelt. It was 2 different smells: first the *** sweat and next this fishy type smell which if anyone is filopino here smelt like patise (or smell shrimp/fishy odour). And i realised there was a bump about a few cm inside my anal area. So i went to the doctor yesterday and he said it was a little hemorrhoid but he had never heard of hemmorrhoids smelling like fishy smell. So he gave me medince that i havnt tried yet (but will buy very soon) i will just be getting a second opinion from a second doctor that i trust. SORRY FOR THE LONG POST: but the reason i came here posting this is because i wondered if anyone has these similar symptoms. But the symptoms seems to be getting worse as even my whole family reacts (mostly scratching of nose and coughing) but they tell me they cant smell anything even though i have seen at least 200ppl today react to me and look at me like im a plague or someshit. I sometimes think i am crazy and have considered suicide. Just looking for feedback from anyone :)
I feel for you... Coz im affecting people too..i do have some hemorrhoids to it grows when i drink caffeine and gets small with healthy foods. Mine is a nostril smell.when i eat something with milk like icecream it gets worse..its. When u scrape ur nose it smell baby poop...havent had the patis smell. What we have also similar is the scratching of nose coughing sneezing from afar. Doctors see me normal too.if they hear me out the wisest of them would say i havent heard of it yet.no discoveries for that.but the narrow minded ones will say im crazy. The funny thin it can pass on phone lines and in live tv shows..and in closed cars. I am guilty too of unhealthy habbit. I eat a whole lot of diet soda and cofee...im struggling to undo it coz if i do its lesser reaction..although its still there ..not free from it. I have also people cofing and sneezing from long distance.like my neighbor on his other room probabli.
Just notice that those loud coughs changed to loud sneezes since i always chalenge myself not to give attention to any gesture. Hard though but somehow...im feeling now people. I think so. When someone with strong energy i can feel them like zapping out something from me. I dont experience this when i was always nervous of people. Friend u must lessen the negativty of ur nerves when with pipoll.it males cofs to sneezes..and less reaction.just chalmege mind not to affect u..be happy.feel energy in ur heart happy and goinh outwards
I think the PATM is a kind of Rare diseases causing by Genetic disease, a problem with gene causes the body to substances that lack of certain digestive enzymes, thus enabling the pungent produce. Please to do some Genetic testing to find the trigger out. There are many hospital can do this kind of test.
Hi, jn4357. Now I doubt 3 things to be the trigger. One maybe is the dental work done such as fillings, bridges, the heavy metal cause some problem with our body.Such as the chronic mercury poisoning(you can google it to see if you have those symptoms), another is Antibiotics, cause i find that after i take some Antibiotics, the PATM appeared. Finally, I was wondering it is a Genetic disease.
Thanks for your reply. I really agree with you. But please stay here sharing you experience with us.
Hi, thank you for your sharing with us. Let's find this out together. Did you have dental work done such as fillings(especially the Amalgam)before?
Thanks for the comment, i at first did not believe this when i was reading all of the comments from the beginning of the post till now. But from experience i have experienced everything you are saying. Even with the ppl from other cars even though my window is fully closed and so is theirs. In regards to the hemmarhoids, i have not taken medication for it as of yet, so hopefully it does help. But from sites that i have been on, there is a common thought of something like anal leakage where the hemmaroid is causing the anal area to be opened involuntarily which in turn gives out the horrible smell. I do not know if this is the case for me because there is a unique smell coming from the particular "small hemmaroid" but i will continue to look for a solution and will update anyone if anything pops up.

I have tried to be postive tbh but it keeps eating at my self esteem everytime i see anyone even my family members scratching there nose and coughing/sneezing. so since i am fairly recent to this, i will try to find a solution as soon as possible
Since this has happened i have completely changed my diet to no avail. But something interesting i have noticed recently. This even affects animals for me. For example, when dogs are around me, they always keen to smell my butt, and also always bark such as my neighbours dog always barks whenever im outside. As if he can smell me from 100metres away.
Um ive had alot of fillings but this was way when i was a kid. Almost 5-7+ years ago. I havnt gone to the dentist in a while, but my teeth seem to be fine. In my own personal opinion i have no idea where it is coming from, i mean there has to be something physical that we can point to right? It cant just be like God said "oh boy ill give you this horrible disease/plague where everyone you meet or have contact with will have reactions". That is why i am still hopeful that it is something, like a bacteria or a disease that can be treated hopefully. But in regards to genetics, i dont believe this is the case in my personal opinion. Because i have 2 sisters and 1 brother, none of them have this disease and 2 of them are older than me. Plus neither of my parents have this disease  either. My brother believes me, but as stated he doesnt smell anything from me and sometimes just scratches his nose like everyone else. But ive never asked him why he scratches his nose around me.
Do you know anyone who works in medical research or something
I only wish. If that were the case i would have most likely conquered whatever this is already. i just have a very curious mind and a IT specialist, so i know what to look for in specific cases. But with this condition i am baffled as i have not been able to find anything. In regards to the medical field though my sister is a Nurse (Surgeon Nurse/Hospital) so she gives me some information but otherwise from that, most of the information that i acquire is from the internet or from what the doctors have told me.
Believe it or not on the other site they suggested that the light from the computer attracted the spores/mites.  They suggested lighting a candle if you had a computer.
I reacted back by a loud coughing as I didn't know what to do.. my rule is never lose your crap or actually say something to them, but was super emotional so I just coughed back. then I got the odd response I was seeking attention :/
Wow quite early to it..

I would say that Im finally putting the hints together everyone has given me: my dad when I told him told me to  'join the army',my doctor gave me a weak animal/ strong animal analogy, my boyfriend told me to be hard. I just didn't apply it to myself as I thought I was fine. Trust me I thought it was a curse or an overmind at first, you're doing well.

Even though we think we're fine, we need to work on our inner tough guy,  inner child and inner fire. My reactions have gone down a lot.. when people say confidence they mean have a bit of something that makes people not want to mess with you.Project that to people and see what the difference is..

The problem with some of us is we've had it for so long that it's probably not one thing.. uncontrolled electromagnetic field, toxic vibes from just having had it so long..
Would advise you to live life and try to project value, now, before u get the add on problems
I believe that our family members cough to actually teach us something they left too late... I.e, not to be undisciplined or the weak pigeon. So when we ask they sort of , 'yea it's this *bark*. you need to up your game'.. sounds harsh that's why they won't say it and we're confused and frightened as hell.. for years.. (My theory)
Maybe patm is just not seeing what's right in front of us!
* cause we have a minor/ major issue with the loud noise so we miss the hints and the common sense. Everyone seems to get it right and not to be fussed?
My friend says it's the 'original language'..
Maybe we just thought the world would be nicer than it is.. because we're  spiritually advanced..
Dead end for us.....thats why were resorting to diet and chakra healing...im listening tochakra healing with vocal sounds of each chkra..but i only stayed in the root chakra the first part.and repeat that part again over and over. Upon doing this i was farting out some uncomforts on my stomach..and i was yawning... I guess thats a healthy response. Ill keep doin this with the caffeine moderation diet..
The youtube that im listening to is chakras 7 minute tune up..now im releasing nostril fluids after yawning again and again...and also the challenge ur self not to be affected with releasing of energy from the tail to the heart out to the environemnt.
Ive been numerously attacked today with sister covering face when  facing me.,as well as nose itching from our maid.brother loud cough,berother showing like hes holding his breath....its reali eating up anyones selfesteem..but again i did take the challenge for myself not to be affected.so i dont reali feel sad much the way i was before. And after that i feel some energy from gut going up going up to the heart and out like a ray of beautiful light from me as ivan would say in his blog
Ah that's really cool in the midst of it. If we have to develop the mind of a completely Zen monk so be it.
Does a change of attitude matter or changing reality even. They say we create reality and our universe and no one comes into it unless you let them.
If you focus on the soul as a point like in Raj yoga (soul consciousness), then you can 'completely witdraw' from the negative situation.

U can also use stones with chakra points I think,, I need to get organite. Dispels negativity from the aura
Well i feel for you guys, since you guys have had theses symptoms for years and i have only just gotten these reactions this year. The reason im trying so very hard to fix this problem is because since my symptoms have popped up i have been changing as a person mentally and physically (I have lost 90% of the muscle that i gained during my gyming sessions as i have stopped gyming due to so many ppl looking at coughing/scratching there nose at me) so it has taken a massive toll me mentally and my personality has completely chaged because of this. Like i barely leave the house anymore, have even been missing out on important school work just so i dont have to face anyone. In my personal opinion i dont think i can live like this for over years as it will take me down to depression and im afraid that i will commit suicide one of these days just so i dont have to constantly think about this and what other ppl's reactions are.

But on a positive note i have been doing meditation and it has slightly helped in this regard.

But cmon guys you honestly cant give up hope that there is a cure somewhere out there. Like there has got to be something that we can point to that we can say is the cause of all this problems. I am a modified christian, as i believe there is something bigger than all of use (just look at our galaxy, we are mere ants compared to outer space) and i dont believe that they or he would just give us this disease just so that we can give up and the only thing we can do is change our mental state but still have this disease.

I believe that this disease can be found, maybe not at this particular moment, but i have been constantly going to the doctors to see if i can find anything close to a solution. I cannot be the only one here that is trying to physically find the solution and not just using meditation or chakras to find inner peace
I need more support from this forum to say that they will try to further dispel this disease. Because if i give up hope of trying to fix this disease im afraid that i will commit suicide. So im just think as postive as possible in regards to saying that i will someday find a cure for this. But i cannot be the only one to do this as i dont have that much money to begin with as i am a University Student and i dont have funds to continue to go to doctors and or specialists. I need your assistance guys, i just need you guys to continue to the and find the solution no matter how many times we go to the doctors.

I can empathise and understand that you guys have had it for years, but maybe you were just asking the wrong questions or the wrong symptoms, i honestly believe in the bottom of my heart that this disease can be cured, but i just cant do it myself. Im on clinging to the fact that somewhere out there is a cure that can solve all of these problems, may not be just one medicine, but it maybe a combination of medicines that can help. The reason for this is because now that i think about it, there was a whole lot of **** had happened leading up to my symptoms, and i believe it was just those combinations of events that perfectly matched up to create this disease. Like 1 in a billion chance type thing

As i said previously i am a modified christian and believe there are just somethings in this world that just cannot be explained but i believe there is a higher being somewhere. But in regards to this, i believe that we can find a cure, all we need is to have the attitude that we can actually fix this, because i believe it is a mixture of physical and mental disease.
I dnt hve job to go that further....
Hello i have follow the PATM, i have researched at best i could.. I have the same symptoms, Have lot bad experience, trying to hide my self all the time.

And Bless all people with that - i know your good guys and girl

But i think we all are psychic vampire...

im so sorry to say, but i think this is the truth..

Or we attract psychic vampires!

You're saying meditation is helping? That's at least something. It'll take time amd maybe a class. As much as it kills US to change our attitude to this random, horrible situation, and coughing stimulus we have to put that effort in. If you can't meditate, try sitting quiet and meditating on the present moment and inter connectedness. We see the reactions from different s

The main thing right now is to get your life 'together' doing whatever you think makes you happy.. im one to talk. Maybe we all need to exercise dispite the reactions .. Maybe you should get back to the gym first

And think we can all hope for a better future or at least really good coping strategies..
I think it's important to be grateful for everything we do have & quit concentrating on this small inconvenience, there are people much sicker than usnwho are truly suffering in pain.

I have to be thankful for my wonder husband & family with a great life other than what I'll now call this "small inconvenience"
why do we attract them?
sorry for the comment, think it is false..

i will come back i know something to me and all of this people

Namaste
To All PATMers there's a way out of this & it's most definitely destructible

I found a PERMANENT CURE that can actually work for everyone in here & it won't cost you any $$$. But it's gonna take a lot of effort & time (it's not a one day recovery). Basically it's called Mind Power / Mind Control - altering your brain from Negative to Positive.

Now, after 2 1/2 years of battling this mysterious PATM I finally conquered it within a few weeks & this is how I did it plain & simple without doctor, medicine or supplements needed. Be patience, eat healthy, exercise, stay positive, enjoy life, love yourself, have fun, & it's very important not to think about PATM whatsoever. For me not to observe PATM actions from others & stay positive everyday has really played a major role in eradicating this problem. Shortly after not observing & staying positive I realize the level of PATM decreased drastically within a few days. & as I continued to do so it vanished even more & one day PATM symptoms disappeared completely. From my observation when I had PATM the more I observe the more I stress & that gradually worsen the level of PATM overtime... Would you agree? I bet you do. Now, listen to my advice as I stated above & you will be cured in no time I can guarantee you. If you don't you will continue to suffer & waste more money on things that's not required so follow my directions. Because I recently graduated from it but was not given a certificate... ain't that some ****? But at least I walked away happier than ever hahaha  

Believe me I used to be in your predicament & I know how painful & heartbreaking it is to go through it day after day especially when nobody is able provide the help we want because they don't understand us besides people on this forum. They all think we are delusional psycho maniac or schizophrenic but honestly we're not because it really happens for some strange reason that people are allergic to us (which doesn't make no sense to me @ all since there's no logical explanations). Anyways, for the last couple years I spent more than a $1000 from different dentists, doctors, therapists, acupuncturists, herbalists, specialists, etc. & nothing seemed to work. I even had my blood work done a few times & results came back normal. Man, all the medicines prescribed from numerous doctors & supplements I bought over the counter from gathering info from this website my house looks like a Pharmacy. I was popping all different pills like it was skittles. Pop so much I used get full from it & not be hungry for hours... Hahaha just playing but I do have countless numbers of pills though

Man, life feels like Heaven right now. I feel like I hit the Powerball that's how amazing it is. No sniffing, scratching, sneezing, coughing, clearing throats, etc. Thanks God! I can actually be anywhere I want, eat whatever I desire, drink alcohol & smoke whatever without people showing symptoms at all not even once. Sweet

Now, if you can overcome your fear & put PATM to the back of your mind your are off to a good start like real talk. You just gotta have faith, inner strength & truly believe in yourself. Remember this you're the only person that can cure yourself from this unknown condition & no one else can do it for you since doctor(s) don't believe us. Have mind power & never let it control your body regardless of what the situation is because if you don't it will continue to haunt your life & you will suffer miserably. One important keys to success is not to stress because constant stress can cause a huge impact on your body & disrupt everything from functioning properly which can increase PATM level heavily. Laugh & smile every now & then. Be happy. Stay strong & God bless each individual. Good luck

I highly recommend stop associating things people do or what you see or food you eat with PATM immediately
& develop a strong mind at this very moment

So now you have the answer to solve your problem but it's totally up to you if you decide to make the right move or not

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE

Sincerely,
PATMhelp
I realized our mind is a powerful tool & it can become your enemy & play tricks on you if you don't take control of it. It's like whatever you think your mind will absorb that thought. For example, if you think negative like people are allergic to you your body will actually collect that data & will affect people literally. So you have to find a solution to stay on top of it & stick with it & be happy so that you can eliminate bad vibrations or toxins you give off to others. Change your way of thinking like switching from negative to positive right now as you read this message.

When I was working on the road to recovery I set goals for myself & followed it everyday. First thing in the morning when I wake up I ask myself "What is reactions? What is stress? What is fear? What is anxiety? What is PATM? I answered back with a serious & happy face, "I don't know what it is but **** it. You cannot take my life away from me & I will not let you penetrate my inner self & I will win this battle regardless. I will recover like maybe tomorrow or the next day so **** you. & I truly don't care about nobody but myself." Eventually that worked just like magic. It's like there was a monster inside of me that was causing people to have allergic reactions. It feed off stress, fear, anxiety, etc. & the more you feed it the bigger it grows in size & worse it gets. The only way to destruct it is to shoot @ it with pure happy thoughts (its lethal weapon against it) everyday & I did just that & the mofo couldn't stand a chance to fight back at all. That nasty ugly monster have been demolished for good. He is nowhere to be found & he can suck my ****. Bye Sukka.

That's my way of thinking of it :)

Try it out ladies & gentlemen. When you're doing so, don't let reactions bother you because that would screw up your mind & you'll end up back to square 1 again which deep down at the barrel. & you would have to repeat the same battle again trying a lot harder to climb out of it

I'm just trying to help those that are still suffering because I know how hard it is to deal with day in & day out. I have 2 1/2 years of experience from this & @ one point I was suicidal.
I look at all of you as my PATM family & I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore so I would like to give you my feedback on what worked for me which can work for you as well

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE

Sincerely,
PATMhelp
I noticed last year 2 PATM individual met up & said they didn't react to one another. Now, I'm actually trying something different by putting myself in a position with a PATM Individual to see what kind of results will I receive

I am wondering if there's any one that's still struggling with PATM & lives in Portland Oregon or close by.
If so, I would like to meet up & test out this theory that I have in mind. I am curious if I would be allergic to you? & how bad would I react? & how far can PATM travel in distance? & what kinda reaction will I get & what's the percentage of it? & is it true that it can happen thru phone? Hit me up. It's very important to me & the rest as well. We all would like to know right?

When I was at my worse condition I was having all kind of reactions listed above in previous message & 80+ percent of people I come in contact with would have allergic reactions so bad I seriously thought they would cough their lungs out onto their hands & passed. Man, that's how extreme it was... It was crucial

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE

Sincerely,
PATMhelp
The reason why I was over PATM so fast is because I followed my daily goals. & my confidence was so strong that PATM reactions couldn't penetrate my inner self when it did happen. I would not acknowledge it or think nothing of it & continue to live  my life as happy as I can be with a huge smile that you can notice from miles away. I flushed out all negative thoughts like I hate myself, I don't want to live life anymore, how can I cure myself from this, something is wrong with my body, I need help, etc.
Forget all that & ignore all reactions & pretend that it isn't real & you are the not corporate of it (even though you are). & soon you will come to a realization that my method is true & it actually worked. Ignoring reactions is the hard part because it's natural cause & there's no way you can't avoid that unless you eliminate people in our life. So every time you see or hear something you immediately assume it's you. You probably cause about 50% of the time & the other 50% is natural cause like do to allergy in the air or something. But the way l looked it at its 100% not me that's causing the reactions & even if I did so what. Just work on your confidence, have high self esteem, & mind power. Move forward & don't look back

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE

Sincerely,
PATMhelp
You know whats wrong with this disease..when people cough or sneeze which is sonething negative we add it up with something negative by taking all the responsibility to it...negative reaction and were like loving that negative reaction..we feel guilty ..like we embrace that cough and sneeze ...love it and own it..Geez.stop loving those reactions..we are accommodating the reaction with our full personhood.. Stop it. Dont embrace or catch that negativity. If the guilt or anger just wont get out of your system...imagine putting it in a trash can and worrying about it later.. it..just think it out later...
Guys dont embrace or catch with full open arms that negative reaction or gesture...dont catch it.just live ur day one at a time
Thanks patmhelp. I get u.
Those other people are wise.llthey dont bother when they sneeze or cough.when i ask them why are u coughing.lits jist the air or something..they say it in  a way like we dont need to discuss it.they know that when they give attention to it..the more it will get to their system..The same thing with us...guys..let us not love or accomodate their reaction.dont catch it with full arms.. Somehow we can focus more on how we can consume this fast consuming life.
I went to the mall..closede my eyes and let people pass me by.there are time that i could feel a strong energy and i would open my eyes..and i could feel which person its coming from. Im doing this because i know i can absorb energies from my experience in a public jeep where i was astounded about how a man who just came in and sat in a few seconds after..i could feel really week..my neck like being pulled down.
I guess where like absorbent of peopke with negative energies all thru our life and were not knowing it. So our bodies way to cope is somehow release it as much as it can thats why some people cough to us or itch.probabli they felt some vibrstional energy..thst negative energy we stored in our gut..it gets to be released when were to negative..or probabli other reasons as well
Domt absorb that negative reactiom or gesture to your mind....
Easier said than done.. some days a reaction will just hurt. Then you'll go a week fine, then be caught off guard. Hard not to be down in that barrel after you've worked hard for a while. Life isn't rosy with this. Because our attachment to the noise and our victim status is so complicated. There's no 100% way to be rid of it.. way to learn how to get less. But I love the theory behind us loving the reactions. Ivan's blog said with what we have, we're always trying to make ourselves a victim because it's our main identity :( who would we be without PATM?

Gotta say I'm a fan of positive thinking , but my reactions have gone down by raising by becoming a bit tougher. Like how I acted in school and college kind of finding little bits of how I was back then. Meditation on interconnectedness helps.. how you could be judged as well as them. Focus on this one thing, inner fire and assertiveness. I know life is fine with a positive attitude, but focus on this is key - inner child, our inner fire. It turns demons into Angels.. when you just have a bit of something in u that says 'f** off'

And I learned a while ago to put them to the back of my mind. Even to have another problem at the front of your brain! So patm is not at the front. It's 'visible' to people...

Living and learning I suppose.

Your personal journey should start with researching what an 'empath' is

Someone who is open to incoming noise, space intrusion by animals and humans,  energy draining from others.. theoretically we are nice so people don't have to be hurt. We don't understand why people aren't the same..But it's like a magnet for negative crap.
Too bad I don't close to you or we could meet up. I live in los angeles.
You're right about it's easier said then done but if you don't start ignoring reactions now you will never find your way out of this. I'm sorry to say this but you're lacking confidence & have low self esteem & don't have inner strength to fight back for freedom. Depending on how long you've been affected your mind is constantly glued to PATM heavily so all you focus on & hear/see is reactions. & when it that happens, all you do is stress stress & stress.
You're absolutely right about those aggressive reactions it can make you lose hope in success but you must not accommodate it whatsoever because in the end you will continue to lose the battle. Right now I am a living proof Free of PATM guiding you on the road to success. Just take a second take a deep breathe gather thoughts & set positive goals for yourself. & make sure you follow it on a daily basis. Trust me on this
im truly empath. thank you

other there also get a bad reaction sometimes in belly when hear people cough? all that guilt.....

and others there also have sinus headache? and can feel it all over face when they relax on it?
What were your positive goals? Do you mean a few minute confidence work out or like an affirmation and attitude not to worry about it? I really want to get into Buddhism or raj yoga. Just a brain that is your own separate Universe from the reactions.

I think for me I'm trying to give myself value back... with some of us the problem is we don't go out the house much or avoid certain places, which makes the confidence problem bigger.
My dad coughing said dont embrace the reaction dont catch it with open arms.......felt better.tell myself always dont catch it..like ur owning it.helps me not to feel sorri formyself. Life goes forward..dont be left behind
and people get darker circles around eyes patm??
We have a right not to care about reactions.. we think we have to, but it's the other way

Dark circles I have when I eat gluten and sugar..
Guys for tose who live at home with parents, or next to a roommate who won't stop reacting, trust me on this one!

Visualize a BLACK not white protective bubble. Or visualize the walls of your house with black protective barrier on each wall and the ceiling where your vibes can transmit. Black barrier prevents your vibes from being seen to others. Practice the visualization, focus on believing you create the reality when you put it there..

So excited to try this more as trust me it works.
why a black instead of white?
It seems like quite a few of you guys are just simply giving up. The posts I've been reading on here lately are more mental than medical. Trying to ignore the problem or reactions won't make them go away, but that's just my opinion. This forum has helped me lessen my reactions greatly. I'm hoping with all of the intelligent people on here someone will see the common denominator in everything that will hopefully point us in the right direction of getting help for this so we can live normal lives.
I'm saying its a spiritual problem, which means a) the reactions are real, hey surround us b) it's part of being human c) we need to take positive action to grow..
We got to take responsibility. It'll take patience.. keeping options ism when we know we've changed for the better but reactions are still there, they reduce over a lot of time.
So you're asking for a God- given one day miracle?  God is asking you to learn through these experiences and grow. Exactly why the answer isn't on paper in front of us.
Let's not forget that the human electromagnetic field has been proven by science .. what else can travel through what PATM travels at the speed it does?
*  optimism
U know what,...ive been thinkimg thatvpeople wearing black are likely getting reactions from me..and now this..ur telling about black too..i guess instead of people wearing black becoming a wall to our vibes i guess cozing them reaction...thinking of black bubble or walls will do the work for others not too absorb it. I will try..but somehow..the not embracing the reactions helping me now..i went to watch a concert ....there are many pipol although i tried to sit with not much people beside me...although the roof is only a big tentThere were cough but it didnt lasted for along time..just felt not  embracing or catching with open arms the reaction like what im usualli doing.i enjoyed the show more...
I think we have to control our minds although i still thimk its an anatomical thing..its got to do with gut brain ....dependability. There are a lot of diseases that destroys the gut brain barrieer making the nerves and brain to dependent to the acidic gut that has bwen trhu the years. And when face in instrant dilemna with reactions of people.,the only thing that comes in handy is mind control thru avoiding it to be tensed and say things to lessen the stress and tension. I also take it that we people have weak and pesimistic spirir causing more jeopardy to the tensed nerves. And also i think us pipol here have weak grounding. Grounding means a healthy root chakra called muladhara.its the first chakras of the seven.
I believe theres a lot of contributing factors with our anatomy condition as well as the spirit. So undoing junkfull diet and keping a healthy healing nerves and spirit is what helps greatly. Both shuld be considered
You can use a white one for protection, that's the general advice to protect people from making you feel drained and depleted, but I told my psychology friend and spiritual teacher this just wasn't working for me and he suggested I should use black.
It worked.. no reactions from my neighbors and I've had them for months and been distressed.

But I would suggest not using it in public, the barrier, only when you're in a room by yourself, preventing your aura going into the next room to your parents or flatmates.
You should make self love a daily practice. Write letters to yourself from 'you' or from your inner wiser guru. Who loves you and everything you do.. when you react bad, the 'you-guru' has your back and loves you.  Develop the relationship so you're a team with you. Worship your friend the 'guru self'..and you. The only way you get around confidence, trauma we got and depression (and the reactions) is a spiritual practice or self love. Till it becomes a relationship.

The black is a wall. The reactions are all about the people at the concert. Whatever they're feeling. Their little realities that just can't merge with yours. Practice mind, a bit of toughness like what we instinctively did back in school, and self love..Ivan said to always consciously go over the 'why'.. why am I getting angry? Why should my esteem suffer?
Some of the first theories about chemicals causes of schizophrenia focused on serotonin but there were largely replaced by other theories, specifically the dopamine theory of schizophrenia. A direct relationship has not been established. It may be that the serotonin-dopamine interaction in the brain is part of what leads to schizophrenia symptoms, but the details & underlying causes are as yet unknown. This is why doctors don't believe us & can't help us

Some PATM suffers have posted before in previous post that after sexual activity or ejacalation their PATM got worse. That's because it kills serotonin

Sincerely,
PATMhelp
HOW TO NATURALLY COMBAT SEROTONIN DEFICIENCY

Exercise, Bright Lights, Tryptophan, Psychotherapy & Mood Improvement Therapies

Follow my daily positive guidelines in previous post & you will eventually find your way out of this! I promise you

Sincerely,
PATMhelp
Please look this up this is the answer behind the cause of PATM

ANXIETY & SEROTONIN DEFICIENCY

There's a link called calm clinic & read about it

Sincerely,
PATMhelp
No our down serotonin levels shouldn't be overlooked. I worry it's not the main cause though :(
I guess low serotonin,high bilirubin..are some symptoms of our mystery diseasw
i have suffered for ten years and i think i have finally figured it out for what is going on with me and hopefully others. It is a condition called "Histamiosis." This is histamine intolerance. For me when i eat histamine rich foods like tomatoes, spinach, aged foods like cheese or wine, my body can't metabolize the excess histamiine so it passes through my breath, mouth and nose and irritates the heck out of others. There is no smell just an irritant. I have started to experience it myself at times when i close my mouth and breathe through my nose it makes me sneeze nonstop at times. It is a feeling in my nose that tickles and is so strongly irritating that you have to rub your nose. It is like when you are seasoning meat and some of the seasoning irritates you and makes you sneeze. For some people antihistamies can help or a low histamine diet. You can do your own research. I was on the right track a while back with identifying foods that made people react more, like foods with msg, sulfites like in wine, perservatives etc. some medications, like one of the ones i was on , Amiloride. For me my long search is hopely over. There are complicated issues that cause this condition like lack of an enzyme that metabolizes histamines etc. i have a lot of the signs like food allergies, contant nasal congestion, gastro disturbances and on and on. Hope this information helps someone, because it is disheartning to see all the test, we all have done to no avail. Take Care
I really think your on to something very promising here. Great job Folk321.
I too,make myself sneeze hen i open my mouth, i have smptms of excessive hystamine, now im doing research on hystamiosis, Read that you het headaches after red wine and may have peanut aletgies,i have, most of the symptoms, exzema (eczema) as a kid, sibo is related to it. Histsmiosis makes a lot of sense
OMG! This makes so much sense, everything seems to fit except about how others far away react. Maybe it is very possible as well.  Many of the histamine producing foods are foods I eat a lot of.......we need to confirm this diagnosis. So it seems there are blood tests available which can be done thru your immunologist.

A really great site to refer to about more info on histamine intolerance is: http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/histamine/articles/histamine_joneja.html

It's reliable site too!

Thanks Folk321! I think you solved the mystery!
Wow this is a great web site very informative, what really caught my attention is the info that I copied and pasted below,

Microorganisms in the Large Bowel

There are a large number of microorganisms that are capable of producing histamine. Many of the bacteria that live in the human large bowel produce histidine decarboxylase and are capable of converting the histidine in any protein that enters the bowel into histamine. Therefore, the more microorganisms that produce histidine decarboxylase that are present in the colon, and the greater the amount of protein material that enters the bowel, the higher the level of histamine in the digestive tract. From here, histamine can be conveyed through the bowel wall to various sites in the body.

My PATM reactions decrease tremendously when I have a bowel movement. It's making sense every day. Great job everybody.
Hi guys, this is my first post but i already read a lot here. The Histamin theory seems like it could be the thing. I had very bad gut/bowel/stomach when PATM appeard 10months ago. This was also my first suspection so i let it check by doctors but they couldnt find anything.
I plan to go to a "centre for rare disease" and will call them the next days and See if they can help me, vor whats more difficult, persuade them to believe me.
One thing about the Histamin. Today I didn't eat anything till evening and the reactions seemed to be less aggressive on more people. Normally about ~90 percent of the people i see react heavy, but today it seemed less,but it could also be luck or i didnt notice.
I wonder what u will feel if i tell u i think the reason for this  patm is us being a spiritual absorber of peole around us thru the years..i know that coz sometimesi feel so week when im with sme pipol.I just am recently aware of this since i started being concious and sensing the powers around me.i think im absorbing their negativities or any energy...I pretty feel we are angels in our past lives. Way back we are so used to absorbing all the people on earth's sadness and frustrations when they pray..we as angels on our past lives are so used to absorb all the emptions incuded in their prayers before we send it to God. I guess with this thought ive been telling myself not to catch or embrace in my thought anyones reaction....but its hard becoz that has been our nature...But unlike angels who are spirituali strong and enormous..we arent.somehow we have to remove it in our body. Angels can be so big and theyre stromng to absorb all the energies people have to give. We got used to our previous job.so always dont get affected..dont let them have u absorb their negative energies..what we got used tp when we are angels before..Let them go directly to God..not deflecting their nergative energies to us.
I tell myself im not owning anything,or i have nothing to do with that or im not catching that...whem people cough around me or sneeze.lsomehow ithe person coughing lessens his reaction and sometimes stops. We have been their slaves for a long time...get your own energy back.
It will take along time of practice before we can be an energy absorber no more.. A thpusand lots of practice i may sayl
Pls do everything u can do..we people here appreciate ur efforts
Thanks for your comments. But please , repeating again and again that PATM has something to do with energy, spiritual thinks or god doesnt help us to solve this problem. I mean , i think we all got now what you , eva and some others think its not a medical problem but repeating it doesnt make it more true and its not good for people who are trying to solve it with new informations.
100% agree with the above comment.
Viewing 8601-8741 comments: