People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8801-8830 comments:
My final comment for the day would be, i don't this phenomena is anything related to spiritual (i appreciate and respect those who disagree), and feel its a way of them healing their mind. Also diet is another one. I think what happens here is that we are more susceptible to thinking about patm reactions when we relate to food. (you are what you eat) as the common saying goes. Any other ideas such as positive thinking, helps, because you are not expecting reactions in such a jolly mood. I respect everyone on this forum and hope matters get better.
That PATM documentary is crap, if you can even call it a documentary. It doesn't document anything, it's just a woman talking about her 'feels', it doesn't show people reacting to her so the audience who have never heard of PATM will watch the video and think she's a mental patient.
I acquired a 'spy camera', it's a car keychain with a tiny lense so i can record people without them knowing. I will attempt to make an actual documentary showing people reacting.

That woman's documentary makes a good case that it's a mental disease - all it shows is a woman who has isolated herself from society, that's a disservice to our cause, she should delete it and make another one. If we want people to take us seriously, the right way to do it is showing the facts, not feelings. There is no need to talk, just film people who cough non-stop violently. A room full of people coughing would be even better. Asking people why they're coughing would be a good idea too. I'm assuming this woman is on this forum, well sorry if i was a bit harsh but it needed to be said if we want our cause to be taken seriously.
This is a tricky one. I think [Danielle Scarvci] has not done the patm community justice with her video. I say this because, she had provided some grounds for us patm to be noticed but the video didn't serve as a position to work from where we patm are at.
I don't think showing a bunch of people reacting would also help as a serve to displaying what PATM could be.
Even if people did start to come out and believe us, there is nothing these [other] people can do. Say for instance, you're having a panic attack, or you have really bad anxiety or you worry alot. Its similar.

Was the womn in the video a true patmer....
You know you can study online. You live in UK you can study AAT or CIMA online. Try BPP or Kaplan they do these qualifications online.

Don't let this stop you living. I work full time in a busy office and i also study.
Thank you for the information. I have all the material so I am able to work from home. When im fully prepared I will take the exams in an external centre close to where I live. Hopefully I will be AAT qualified once I've finished and passed the exams.
I think she is. Why would she put on an act?
I guess so. Its gonna be more credible if they showed reactions
Can anyone here comment on the histamine diet? I began doing it and my condition immediately became worse. To be honest I am a coffee drinker and had all sorts of caffeine in my body when I started it. Is there anyone here who has done it and like to share their experience?
Hey all!

Just did something that I want to share and helped tremendously. Just saying that think we are all this toxic because we are nog digesting our food properly. And that it is rotting in our body leading to all these kind of weird problems.

How I came on the idea; I noticed that when I would drink good unrefined sea salt a few days it would help to lower my symptoms. Anyways I was thinking today that maybe my gut has problems to absorb the minerals etc that we use to digest food due to the leaky gut syndrome.

So I was thinking about other ways to get the salt in my gut without ingesting it. Since I sometimes I put sea salt in my bath I came up the idea to put the unrefined sea salt pure in my *** when I was taking a shower. Ok this maybe sounds kind of gross, but anyways I waited 45 minutes and really had the urge to go to the bathroom after. And the I have been sitting on the toilet for kind a while and after I felt so clean and finished (which I lately never have).

Anyways this works wonders, just do it in the night when you have a shower and have NOTHING to do after.

Curious about your responses! XXX
Hey I have been on the histamine diet for about 3 weeks and so far I think it's going pretty well. I do think that the first few days on the diet my reactions were worst but after a I feel like my reactions have decreased. It may be too early to say but I think it is actually working. I know for a fact their was one day that my reactions were so minimal almost non existent it felt so good and I felt so free. We might be going somewhere with this diet.
Even though the j istamine theory is a good one,ill share my experience with oxypowder, the first time i took it was seot 2014. It did nit help my patm, but for the first time in years i was breathing cool fresh air out of my nose, so i feel like it did help with whatever stench i had. This may i ordered it again, and once again im breathing fresh air and it did help patm enough that i could go out and be social this weekend but did not cure, . I have constipaton sunce childhood and bad breath. I must add, that my patm is  usually cured after a thorough teeth cleaning by heignist, but always return within a week or two. Wr may need to consider mouth bacteria, my patm lessens with white wine , but worsens wuth beer. Its so hard to pinpoint
I guess the anticandid diet still best
Spirulina really help!! Please try and insist on!!
I saw Daniel's video and its what the woman on it is describing is very close if not exactly what happened to me so its very good in that sense but the problem i think its that it looks scripted like she is reading or acting so who knows how much credibility someone watching would give it. Its a very good attempt though but in order to be effective it would probably need to reach a mass audience not sure how you could for this video to you tube or share it but it would worth the effort. Thank you Danille.
Danielle Scarvaci's video on patm is 100% fake and rubbish. Disappointing...
who pronounces it 'pat-m', its 'p a t m'
Has anyone of you tried a gut repair/reestablishing ? I'm gonna try it
Hello everyone!

Earlier in 2010 I was reporting the benefits I had from Zinc

I have bought some good Zinc Picolinate and have to say that I have better results:

-I do experience die-off
-Better digestion
-Better nails
-Better sleep
-Less patm

Cheers!

X
have some one try water cure?
I do have before..but i had them removed it was a couple.but it was the molars. So it was a lot of whole filled with mercurylive ive read mercury feeds candida
I guess it added to my patm high risk
Thats good keep it up
Found another PATMers who have mercury fillings for teeth, and i am sure now that the mercury fillings in our teeth is the cause of our PATM. I suggest you all to search the internet for the impact of mercury poison to check if you have that symptom. Only if we find the cause of our disease, we can cure it thoroughly!
I need you help, can you help checking if the other PATMers who you are familiar with have mercury fillings.

Please be careful when using Zinc Picolinate. Routine zinc supplementation is not recommended without the advice of a healthcare professional. In some people zinc might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney and stomach damage, and other side effects.
Anyone succesded with no grain no bread no sweet diet.whats the secret
I’ve come to university with high hopes of finding a medical solution to my problem. I’m sure I’m not the only one. But unfortunately my hopes were lost once again as I couldn’t find a doctor that could understand me. So I befriended a few chemistry and biology postgrad students. I was particularly close to one girl. We went out are few times and I finally told her my problem and how I wish someone could listen to me for once. It wasn’t easy but to make the story short, she agreed help me and got other post grad students interested and they sat down and talked. After weeks of collaboration and like usual I began to lose hope again, they came up with a reasonable explanation which has not been verified yet however they gave me a drug to test whether their suspicion is true. Once I took it, PATM disappeared 100% for about 24 hours. But for me the greatest happiness is the understanding why the problem occurred in the first place. There were times I started to believe that perhaps PATM is nonexistence but the explanation I was given fits exactly with all our observations. And the temporary cure they gave me does exactly what they predicted. There are still work to be done though.

I was so happy. So I started taking it everyday and for awhile I started to forget that I have PATM. I wasn’t sure if this was going to last though I was told that it would always work as long as I take it. Coming back to check the forum and to find everyone still practicing spiritual and sorcery explanations is just appalling.

Reading back, there have been posts last year almost on the right path but sadly, the lack of scientific understanding from any of you guys will lead nowhere as the biological complexity is just too great.

Anyway, I was going to tell everyone of my findings and the probable cause as predicted by the postgrad science students but after reading all the comments I get very upset by the sheer stupidity and arrogance. So I don’t think any of you deserve it. You can all continue with your magic or follow tammana99’s psychological evaluation. No need for replies coz I won’t be reading it as I’ve made up my mind. I’ll be enjoying my life while you guys continue with your rants for the rest of your natural lives. Bye.
Hi Please tell us what the predicted reason for patm was and the medicine that they gave you. Please!
Hi ‘gywello’ I read your post and replied but it disappeared so I write it again. I am also a 22 years old university student from Netherlands. likewise was working with a chemistry Lab technician to find a cure to patm. We have not done much progression aside from eliminating what is not patm. I am being tested form many disorder with negative results including tmau.
I am happy to hear your breakthrough therefore I am asking if we can work together or at least share me what you have so far I can help. Please help us If you change your mind here is my email ‘***@****’
I think if mercury filling were the problem, millions of people would be suffering from PATM. I still think it is a good idea to remove them anyway.

Here again eronhasN2012    @  yahoo       com
Please gywello dont blame everyone else who work as hard as you. we are together in this fight. Give me a chance and will make it worthwhile. We are both on the same line here. I know experts who can help us with many financial help but only if they convinced and know were to start. Please.
'gywello' if you dont want me to share it with no one I will do as you ask. I believe you need my financial aid. Those postgrads will ask you for money later and will purden you. I can help you with that please. There is more for grabs then you think and the payoff for us is so much. I await your email with high hopes.
Comeon guys , i dont believe this troll one word. He has just fun to bleep up our   feelings and our Problem . I bet he is sitting there and laughing at us . And Im pretty sure he doesnt even has PATM. Just a disgusting guy.
So dont waste you time with this piece of ..
I dont know. May be you right ‘patmpatient’. I am simply desperate to know what he did because I am doing almost the same thing he is way in advance. The lab technician and I have tried mixing different antibiotics and antifungal and other medication and the best work only 3 weeks and never work again. We cannot proceed in this route pilot study because will build resistance for every kind of germ and ineffective later if reattempted. If I simply know someone can hint the correct medical state I easily can isolate what drug or combination to use. The clue is to grasp what the problem first to know what to apply. We are working backwards by eliminating known conditions but will require a very long time maybe 6 years if we are lucky. I still have not give up hope. If anyone know where gywello email or contact inform me know please.
Guys why are we even bothered about this guy he's obviously a complete loser. We know that this is to do with what we consume/eat.

You want a cure improve your diet. eat healthy.
A lot of people think that this will take a week or two unfortunatly not there is no magic pill or fast cure.

You want a get better it's going to be a hard journey and it's in your hands so stop moaning and get with the program if you want to get better.

gywello, you're a loser man. get a life you sad pathetic excuse of a man.
To all people who live in Europe: the EU decided a few years ago that there habe Tod be centers for rare and undiagnosed disease in all countries. These centers are linked together so all you have to do is write a complete text about your symptoms and your story and attach all of your doctor diagnostics.

If we all do that, the chance to find something will imcrease heavily. Because these centers are linked, they will probably communicate about same symptoms and help together.

But you all have to do it, so get your ***** up and look for such centers and send them the documents.
I do not think so. You know, everyone has different physical fitness. Like someone is allergic to something, while others don't. By the way, do you have mercury fillings?
you are not the first person to claim to have the cure or found something close to it. anyone who is suffering with this problem would gladly share what they have found coz they know the negative impact it has on their lives. either way i happy you have found something that has worked for you.
split meals reduces RATM
Watch the free bilirubin then realize that it is Gilbert's syndrome.
Yes, I have  a few left and will have them removed because mercury is nasty stuff. I do not believe it will help with PATM, but if it does that would be great.
Viewing 8801-8830 comments: