People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
People Are Allergic To Me (PATM)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Viewing 8001-8032 comments:
Not born the year of the horse. Good luck in your nursing job hun...

p.s.  i'm updating the PATM facebook group quite a lot now.
Many in the spiritual community believe people with potential and 'freeing' abilities have their lives and people around them 'hijacked' by negative entities in a controlled system; thus, the reactions we have would be negative entities.
with intentions to make our lives depressing and put us off spiritual growth.. read the article link here

https://www.************/patm.commnity?fref=ts
I've decided that concentrating on curing PATM is negative, so  I'm working on being the healthiest me that I can be.  I did Candida diet for 3 weeks I'm now on a permanent GAPS diet.  I've lost 12 lbs in 2 months & I feel healthier  I take a multi vitamin, vitamin d, probiotic, & B complex daily.  I make borscht very week so have lots of delicious cabbage all week.  I go to the sauna 3 times a week, I seem better but mostly I'm happier & am grateful for all the good in my live.
"the reactions we have would be negative entities."
Hi. no i'm not superstitious; reactions is connected with my IBS and gas leakage but my loneliness connected me to spirits (and maybe angels) because the human is created social even sometimes I decide to sleep in cemetery because I exactly know they can hear me but unfortunately  
a lot of people in this world cannot understand me. Please pray for my guilty soul (our spirits are connected with a advanced sightless network it is proven for me). God bless you always.
I open windows of my room with turning heater off for economical purpose
even in (15 degree of centigrade) cold nights like an insane. I should sit end of the class with opened windows 2 days of week in college for master degree of 'Computer Programming'. You can imagine my presentations at this cold winter in our country but leaving college and breaking my mom's heart is impossible for me. God bless you always my dear friends.
"Many in the spiritual community believe people with potential and 'freeing' abilities have their lives and people around them 'hijacked' by negative entities "
I forgot to say one thing mrs eva25. I don't speak a lot at all. some times when I'm talking even with an strange people (with telephone line of our house or on my old android htc incredible s phone) they speak a lot this hurts me but I say nothing to his/her after awhile he/she say "I don't know why I'm so tired?!!!" and react with coughing or burping. maybe as you say my dear friend negative entities would carry my emitted gas miles away.(god knows) one day I was thinking about one man that hates me and hates my dear father you cannot believe me during my thinking about this unkind man he experienced severe heart arrhythmias about 300 meters away from our home. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks mrs eva25 for everything .God bless you and your dear family.
* sigh* I believe it's everything from ego, overpopulation., people being edgy in certain situations, thought awareness, aura and maybe even the supernatural. I think it's negative to try too. I take vitamin B complex with magnesium and go 90% gluten/ dairy free, and try not to let them bother me, have as much of a grateful life as possible..

'Don't let anyone steal your joy'... i think we should post anything/ everything that works here.
Well if you look at string theory, which pretty much makes parallel universes and other dimensions probable... people on here have often said they affect coughing on TV or reactions over the phone... that would be manipulation of time/ space which only higher dimensional entities can do.

I always get it when i reach a high level of intense meditation... from people who definitely do not know i'm there...
As for us, we probably have elevated auras/  spiritual powers, so be careful what we wish for. You were angry about someone and then something bad happened? Me too. e.g i  can also bend objects.
"As for us, we probably have elevated auras/  spiritual powers, so be careful what we wish for."

Hi. yes unfortunately this history was truth. It's why I say we should forgive every people and only pray for sinners. I wonder if we could heal some one from long distance with love!!!
Thanks mrs eva25.
"You were angry about someone and then something bad happened?"

I love his children and his wife. I said to his children I suffer from deep depression so he like me now. again I forget to say I had severe heart arrhythmias just like him in that moment when thinking about him so this negative entities hurt both of us simultaneity.
God bless you mrs eva25.
Maybe... after whatever bad happens we cause,  something will come back ..
My opinion is that the firewall of our soul is so weak...

"the night journey Surah - Aya 53:
(Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy.) "

God bless you always my friends. Sorry for my painful words in these last days but now thanks god I am free.
Do you suffer from depression? Me too. try vitamin B complex and tumeric
"Do you suffer from depression?"

Hi. yes I suffer from depression more than ten years. I should manage my time effectively and do something for my college. Thanks Mrs evo25 for all of your light and helps and sorry for my oppressive thoughts. God bless you.
Hi again Mrs eva25. I feel guilty; you were the best psychologist for me but I cannot even donate one dollar to you from my dear country as you know but you are in my heart til my dead I wish I could donate my heart to you.

" I know revealing this experiences would burn my soul." (Do you remember my dear friend?!!: I think he was devil...)

God bless you and keep you.
Hi my dear friends. again forgive me my friends for everything so I must say some positive things.
When I was 6 years old my father bought a CFS-KW300S radio cassette player for me (It is a product of SONY Corporation from Tokyo the capital of lovely Japan). It was my best gift and if you see it you would think I has unpacked it for the first time. (I believe japanese product have the best quality in comparison of other. Like Galant Mitsubishi 1977 my father's car). Its sound and base is really powerful although you can see only 200W labeled on this product. I was listening to my lovely song of S.O.S for love (Atlantis is calling) with 128kb/s (free with low bit rate) from my dear Modern Talking group.
*******************************
Is this boy an little angel of god? This video clip will disappear my heart arrhythmias. God bless this little lovely angel :)

http://www.4shared.com/video/XtIqQio8ba/Lovely_angel.html
*******************************
God bless all of P.A.T.M sufferers and be happpppppyyyyy my dear friends.......
This is new u have telekinesis..how u do tht
Reason hyperammonemia-оrnithine transcarbamylase  deficit.
Read the story Jesse Gelsinger.
https://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEcQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jesse-gelsinger.com%2F&ei=obqYVKmUI6nCywPy5oK4Cw&usg=AFQjCNHy2BTVpUllpskMtVokT5uHxrjENA&bvm=bv.82001339,d.bGQ
  http://translate.google.ru/translate?hl=ru&sl=en&u=http://www.jesse-gelsinger.com/&prev=search
Reason PATM-hyperammonemia.Reason PATM-hyperammonemia.
Treatment-liver transplantation.
I don't have any doubt that all people in this forum are angels of god. I feel Prophet Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Prophet Moses, President Obama, Professor Bill gates,Professor Steve Jobs, Supreme leader of our country my dear Ayatollah Khamenei and etc. all of them are doing something for our broken hearts. My voice is too low and still serve heart pain doesn't leave me. I think I'm going to death. I want to see Toy Story animation before my death. I want to play with my toys. I think I have only five years old. Please, Please, Please pray for my sins.
Is there anybody willing to come up for a meet up? I feel as if though if we can get several people together suffering with the same issues it will be dealt with better, it be within ourselves and the general public. I feel society needs to learn to accept issues like this and hence will nonetheless get better at understanding our constant traumatic ongoing situation. We need to be back into society and live our life without stress, panic, anxiety, fear. But how the hell do we begin to understand what to do? So firstly I think a meeting would make most sense. I cant say to you that I won t feel scared but I think it will help us to learn where we are going with this. I see a future but I see it being very bleak, and I can tell you now I don't want that to be.
I feel the more deep we look into this, the worse the case will further to. At my lowest points I could.say I.could smell myself (not a pleasant smell but I could live with), I had bugs flying around me which gave me the thought that I must infact be dead. These thoughts will arise in our heads and others will also and we inevitably will see ourselves approach these thoughts with emotions and feelings which will all soon around in a  viscous cycle. Firstly we need to be educated to what the hell we our experiencing.
Maybe aiming to meeting with our fellow patm brothers and sisters we are heading in some sort of point.
Dont gvve up. Be strng
actually  nobody uderstand what is patm it's  very hard to understand I just thinking  how patmere live there life in coming future  why they silence it's  not easy to get ride  and u don't  have power to solve this condetion u just temporary patm free
I don't think anyone here Will Be patm free, and probably if are very likely to be, it would be with residual symptoms. My point in making sure all Patmers are helped.
I'm just surviving In this life. People are inevitably making it difficult for us.
I'm staying positive, I have a turquoise rock which I hold and think of all the things I'm grateful for daily.  We will see tomorrow I have to be in a room with many people for most of the day.
@Girlaghast: Hi Mrs girlaghast. It's my unvalued gift for you:

http://dc302.4shared.com/download/Lmu0enIcba/IMAG0001.jpg?lgfp=3000

@all: I think it's better to become friend with our pen and papers it's better to "write too much and work hard enough" to be connected with lovely souls to fill our loneliness and tray to change our beloved small planet with love. God bless you eva25, girlaghast, my dear muslim friend tamanna99, Oleg85 and all members for everything. Thanks god I feel really better my beloved friends.
Hi my friends. sorry to say... Last night I saw a burned body without any eyes. I woke up shared my nightmare with my dear mom. She read 'Yaseen' surah of quran for me after that I went to a sweet dream. God bless all mothers all around our global village.
Hi again. forgive me. not a whole body I saw a gray burned head (not skull) without any eyes with completely black background. Thanks again dear Mrs eva25 for your guidance about metaphysics, now I does not have any doubt about this subjects. May jesus christ bless you.
07572464658
I'll take texts only.
Tamanna
+989303393440
I'll take texts only. (Like my dear friend)
Amir. (There is nothing to deny.)
Hi,every one.
I feel very depressed those days.Feeling so bad i wanna suicide.
My situation is bad smell that cause others sneeze and cough.People hate me,they make fun of me.
I cant stand their joke on me.Adult wont do that in front of my face.I think it is because they are afraid i can revenge them.But children would do nasty looks on me or make fun of me in front of my face.
I tried to ignore them some times.But those days i cant stand it any more.
I just wanna kill those evil kids.Some of them are gonna die on my hand one day for sure.I just cant make sure what the date it would be.
There must be one person stand up for all of us.We need to fight!
Another choice.I find that its pretty easy to move to Greenland.Its a huge country with only 50 thousand people there.
We can send email to their govement for help.Saying:We need a place to build a village for people like us to live.for return,we can pay taxes.
It just need 20~30 of us stick together.You can take your wife and kids,or you can make families there with people of same kind.
Think about it.do not ignore me!
No one is ignoring you. We are all in the same boat.
why not island
we jst need to happy life no problam   island or green land but no one can intrested to do I don't know why people shy why peole afraid I want say openly iam patm people allrgic to me in public why we afraid we don't have any wrong
"We need a place to build a village for people like us to live."

No. Solution is changing indifference feeling to love then speaking with souls and angels from heaven it's so easy they can hear us my dear friend. I experienced every things nothing worked for me except getting help from metaphysics science. I believe it's time for changing the world if for example leaders and presidents of all countries listen to our weak voice. sorry for repetition.
"We can send email to their govement for help."

I'm too weak and it's impossible for me. I would be appreciated if you could make history of my posts with my mobile number then mail them to for example my beloved president 'Barack Obama' or my beloved professor 'Bill Gates' as I said. This planet is a hell for me as you know so I want to die in springtime and visit 'Saint Bernadette' (if you pray for my sins) because I'm sure she survived me after my suicide with injection 20cc of air into my vein. God bless you my dear friend.
Maybe all of us use 'chi energy' in our life without knowing about it my dear friends. God bless you all.
Please watch this video clip my friends:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RREyUKsWoHk
Please read if you are not christian...

THE LILY OF MARY Page:52
SEVENTEENTH APPARITION
Wednesday, April 7th
On March 25th, the Blessed Virgin came to give her name to the world. On April 7th, she came to place upon that name the seal of a miracle. On the morning of that day, when Bernadette was praying, absorbed in ecstasy, she drew her right hand to her left, in which was a lighted candle and immediately the flame of the candle was seen to pass between her fingers. **She is burning herself," those around her anxiously cried. But Bernadette remained perfectly unmoved. Doctor Dozous, whom Divine Providence had brought there to be present at this prodigy, prevented the extinguishing of the candle, though a current of air was blowing the flame continuously upon Bemadette's fingers. This lasted a quarter of
an hour. Not only did Bernadette not feel any pain, but her hand showed no trace of any burn. After the ecstasy, the Doctor wished to
try the opposite experiment. Several times he placed the flame of the candle to her left hand and Bernadette quickly drew it aside, saying:
"You are burning me." This was the token of the last apparition
which the public was to witness. Bernadette, however, was to see Mary once again.
Hi .A little lovely girl is burning my heart...................................................
Just for you my beloved daughter :

http://www.4shared.com/video/-dsxp0x1ce/Dedicated_to_little_Leila_Pahl.html
why not some one making doucementry for patm its good idea
mayb this is something to do with  lactase negative race .Almost all mammalian milk contains lactose, a complex sugar that is broken down in the body of most people into simpler sugars like glucose by lactase. If people who lack lactase consume a lot of dairy products, undigested lactose accumulates
in their large intestines, and emits gas
Viewing 8001-8032 comments: