People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
Summary of the situation of PATM this forum and my theory (repost)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Let me summarize everything:

- With all the discussion since years ago, NOBODY really knows what's the cure for this problem.
- Some people might be crazy
- Some people might really have this problem
- Some people continuously get some false hope trying medication/supplements/whatever... think that it work, but it's all placebo/psychological effect and then they get more depressed and the problem is still there
- Some people might not have the same problem at all
- Some people might have a pet/perfume and that it is what is causing people's allergy
- Some people might have anxiety problem and see crazy pattern all the time when other people just sneeze or scratch... or they just over focus on normal people's behaviour  

Me, I think I REALLY think I have this problem.

It's has always been correlated by a foul smell (in my subjective mind)

I always suspected Trimethylaminuria (TMAU)... I know there is a smell problem... But I didn't know how the irritant effect come from... And I just read and researched a bit more on the fact that: when "FMO3 is not working correctly or if not enough enzyme is produced, the body loses the ability to properly break down trimethylamine (TMA)" (from wikipedia)

!!!!!!!!!!! Trimethylamine (TMA) IS AN IRRITANT GAS... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And people with TMAU cannot break it. (http://www.bocsds.com/uk/sds/special/trimethylamine.pdf)

Search trimethylamine on google!

I don't want to give false hope... I get tired of some people on this forum being too sure having found a cure... but it's always the same story... they didn't.

MY THEORY:

So what I think is some people have the genetic problem trimethylaminuria (TMAU) that cannot break trimethylamine. That bad problem cause the fish smell... But in quantity large enough, it cause irritation... as trimethylamine is an irritant gas.

Again, I don't want to give false hope. I want some people/organizations to do research to find a cure... That is a very embarrassing problem!
the only thing i can say is we have to stand up if we dont we will fall for anything we need to report this disease to mthe white house call every docter we know and tell them about this disease if all else fails lets get each others numbers and do this together because i am suffering and so is my son
Hi, this is the first time I post in this forum. Alas, I have this People Are Allergic To Me condition and I have been suffering from it for two years at least.
I totally agree with your suggestions: from my observations and reading about several possible causes I think that Trimethylaminuria is the most likely condition that is affecting us. Moreover, I think that it might be the irritant aspect of Trimethylaminuria that is more evident in our cases as, at least for me, the main reaction is cough and clearing of throat.