People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
Whats next??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Whats next??

People around me are sneezing, coughing and coming down with flu symptoms for the last 7yrs. And it’s getting worse. Within this year 2009 ive had 4 jobs. I know I had a problem but not this bad. The 1st job I stayed on for 4mo and boy did I see madness. Every one was getting sick .my mgt came down with the flu had to be hospitalized .than I quit. Primary doctor tests my blood, salva, and stool,x-rays,TB found everything to be fine. Ref me over to the ENT doctor took sinus x-rays had a sinus infection and staf put me on bacterium.  Start a new job, people started sneezing, coming down with colds but the 4 young ladies who set directly in front of me was fine. The one how set next to me was good the whole 4mo I was there. She just got a sty on her eye and her doctor told her it was from bacteria. Went back to the ENT told him the bacterium was working but I need more...said no. started a new job...Very close Environment with 15 people. With in 4-5 days people were sneezing. went back to ENT no more infection .Stop by the ENT doctor and rec nasal spray NASSACORT once I start taking Nasacort no one at my office was sneezing any more., Went the dentist for a root canal that Friday call him that Monday he was out with the flu.wnt back to my doctor she told me I need to go see an psychologist .receive 2 more wks of bacterium for another doc. no one else was coming down with a cold.  ask for a ref to see a gastroenterology he went to the bottom of my stomach in the only finding he come up with was acid reflex never had any problem with that, but im taking the purple pill…People are no longer sneezing they just have to clear their throat .than couple of wks ago one of my toe was tingling every night for 2wk doctor ref me to the neurology  tests are fine ,he sent me for a MRI in they found a AVM in my brain that’s another story…3 days ago I found this site and im still trying to figure out what is going on . Hopefully my doctor wills ref me to see a micro lab. I did the cleaning of the colon a couple yrs ago. I was a vegetarian for 1yr. ive taken the silver solution, all my vitamins. Oh ya last wk I went to the pulmonary doctor, take all his test no allergy, i’m asthma. On corticosteroids and ventollin. Took my son to the movie last night no sneeze or coughing think God. my son did wake sd his throat was kinda sore but with in an hr he said he felt nothing... Told my husband how much I love him. He does not know how much Im suffering... But the bless thing about it my son nor my husband don’t have any reaction... Several of my doctors told me it’s not my problem people have allgey reaction. Don’t worry about them…. It’s not about them, it’s about me and I need help…want a spinal tab doc said if I had a problem there I would be in pain. I think this started 18yrs ago .I remember not ever kissing because they would all have to clear their throat for a couple of days after .within 7yr its air bourn.  Once I thought air bourn herpes virus.              
Tags: PATM
Hi Jane, yeah that's funny you mention the tingling feeling, i have had that in my toes too! Strange huh. I think the most frustrating thing about the whole PATM situation is we don't know how to make it better or worse... it doesn't seem to matter what happens some days its just terrible and others its not so bad and it never seems to correlate with anything being food, sleep, drink etc.! So annoying I wish I could get rid of this thing... the doctors have no idea.