People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
WorsethanJob

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

WorsethanJob

Merry Xmas and happy New Year to all you guys. During these feastive periods I dropped my guards on my PATM and indulged a little bit. I'll zap the extra toxins begining with a urine enema tommorow. I'll do the protocol for five weeks to see what happens. I'll report to you about the results. It seems in my country they don't sell the oil of oregano. I've knocked at every shop but they don't have it. I'm not giving up on it though. Someone wrote that you can zap the candida with VCO but I only managed to find coconut oil without the word 'virgin' written on it, is it the same thing? Lastly, I've some words of encouragement for all of us with 'evil PATM'. Let's not give up on life. Living a life in a cocoon won't help. Let's go out there with our heads held high and mingle with other people. I do just that myself. To hell with anyone who frowns upon me. I didn't invite the PATM on myself right? So, lets do all the things that the 'normal' people: going to school, getting jobs, falling in love and starting families. Don't ever think of getting a rope around your nake. We are not cowards, us. Let us take the fight to the PATM by trying everything, you never know what works. We can also, this year, look into more aggressive approaches to our problem in order to bring awareness to the medical world. The scientists must give attention to PATM like they do to AIDS. We can start this by posting ideas from which we can formulate a way forward. God bless you all in this new year.