People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
question for everybody

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

question for everybody

I want to share something with you.. I feel like I attract flies .. they come and are attracted by something that is on me...sometimes big black flies!!! this thing never happened to me before ;;is it the same with you ?
I am sorry you are experiencing this.

What steps are you taking to end the PATM in your life ?  

I have found that I must do something each day to heal and regenerate my body.

It started for me with a feeling that I was attracted tiny flies in the office, which I think were on the plants.  I attributed that to using Dead Sea Mud, which I eventually stopped using.  It would be worse when I used it, and I didn't notice it when I wasn't using it.  But I think that was the beginning, because that was the time I noticed people would only stand at the entrance of my cube, or sit one or more chairs away from me.  Four years later, I don't notice any little flies, but I have a perpetual cloud of tiny filiments, like from baby spiders; only there is no spider.
Hi, I have the same problem it drives me crazy! Im the same, i cant smell the smell myself its so depressing, makes me not want to get involved in public situations, go out with my friends and stuff because im so self conscious that someone will smell me. However i think i know what the cause is. I think its either candida or intestinal parasites, before i went traveling it was really bad a friend kept on saying i smelt of eggs, so a few months before i went traveling i started taking cloves and black walnut tincture and avoiding sugary foods. When i got to Guatemala and stayed for a month no one commented on any funny smells or anything, my diet was much better out there as well loads of fresh fruit and stuff. When i got home things were good for a few months but then i stopped taking cloves and my diet got worse (more sugar) and now the smell is back! Im on P Cleanse now which has a variety of good stuff to kill parasites in and im hoping im slowly getting back to normal.

Few questions for you, have you ever had ringworm or athletes foot?
Have you ever been to a country where parasites and more common?
How did you test that you sent to Germany come back?
Does your anus have a bad odour on a morning, can you see parasite eggs?

Keep strong bro its horrible thing to have to put up with!