People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
what could heal me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

what could heal me

I have been itching all over for 8 years seen 100 doctors and no change at all. The last doctor diagnosed me of anemia and eczema but the treatment didn't help at all.

My young students hate me and scratch and cry whenever I'm around.and my neighbors at home fail to sleep as I hear them banging door s the whole night and I know it's because of me though doctors don't believe it's possible.I Don t want to loose my job but it's so frustrating coz my fellow work mates whisper and giggle whenever they see me.I'm running crazy because I feel itchy and things eating my body up without stopping day and night

I Don t want to loose my job and I'm in a foreign country not home can someone tell me how to get well and what it could be before I loose my mind.I seriously need help!!

Have you gotten any relief?

I have the same issue. I have gotten most relief from routine listed below:

Washing bedding/linen at least weekly
Wash towels at least weekly
Wash clothing (try not to wear it more than once before a wash)
Try to wash laundry in hot water (if possible) and completely dry all laundry.

Also I wash my hair daily
I take at least 2 showers a day

Once you get out of the shower spray the shower, shower curtain and tub and your bathroom floors with glass cleaner (ex:Windex).

Vaccum your carpets daily for about 2 weeks; then after that you can vaccum twice a week.

I also have an air purifier that power on almost all day (about 15 hours) daily.

Also consuming less sugar(baked goods,ice cream,drinks etc) and yeast ( baked goods, fermented foods,drinks,etc) helps me.

I this helps you as well.
..also you should vaccum your furniture and iron your mattress.  You can also iron your clothes once laundered (washed and dried) before you wear them.