Abnormal ABI and tingling in right leg
During a health screening, my ABI was 1.36 on each leg, and I was referred to my doctor because it was abnormal (on the high side).  An subsequent ultrasound at a women's heart clinic resulted in resting ABIs bilaterally being 1.2 on the right and 1.2 on the left, with the blood pressure response to exercise normal bilaterally in both lower extremities.  But for the past several months I have been experiencing intermittent tingling in my right leg.  It has increased in frequency to tingling several times in an hour.  It doesn't seem related to activity as it can happen anytime, exercising or not, sitting, standing, walking, lying down.  A carotid ultrasound revealed "some plaque build-up but no obstruction of flow" and I have been taking 10 mg of simvastatin since (for about 4 months).  The tingling isn't painful but it is annoying.  Any idea of what might be causing it?
Your abi is probably normal by the value you present. the tingling in your right leg may be a pinched nerve. this would best be evaluated by your pcp and perhaps neurology. has any one examined you. that would provide a lot of information about causes. thanks