Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Dizziness and a sur-real feling with hearing al the voices like in a di...
About This Forum:

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dizziness and a sur-real feling with hearing al the voices like in a distance and tiny or helium like

I don't understand these symptoms , I have CAD and High blood pressure since 17, I was also diagnosed with CKD stage three.
I fought falling several times and the voice of my mother sounded like it was far of and like a mouse; then my friends came by and it lasted over 30- 40 minutes the hearing thing.I have a cardiologist but don't know how to describe something surreal.I felt as if I would fall unconscious.

y s