Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Dizziness and a sur-real feling with hearing al the voices like in a di...

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Dizziness and a sur-real feling with hearing al the voices like in a distance and tiny or helium like

I don't understand these symptoms , I have CAD and High blood pressure since 17, I was also diagnosed with CKD stage three.
I fought falling several times and the voice of my mother sounded like it was far of and like a mouse; then my friends came by and it lasted over 30- 40 minutes the hearing thing.I have a cardiologist but don't know how to describe something surreal.I felt as if I would fall unconscious.

y s
Hello
First I would suggest that you tell your primary doctor and consider going to the emergency department immedicately. I am concerned that these episodes may be a result of very high blood pressure that could potentially place you at risk for a disabling stroke. The fact that you have almost fallen and lose conciousness places you at risk for falling and injuring yourself. Bottom line...Call a doctor immediately and get to an emergency department. Good luck