Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Feeling like death is around the corner 24/7 for a year

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

I've had all kinds of blood tests done and eveything always came up just fine, my vitals are all good, oxygen etc... but yet my head feels like i've been doing a handstand for way too long, when i massage the back of my neck my head starts to throb, but no pain... i have zero pain anywhere, zero loos of appitite, zero loss of energy and yet I feel like everywhere i go, im in a dream... everything seems so dark and unreal like theres a film over my eyes that are acting like sunglasses and any bright lights burn into my eyes and i can't even see anything after awhile when its sunny outside cause there are black and blue dots everywhere in my vision....my ears pop and it feels like my eyes will pop out sometimes too, sometimes feels like it could pass for some serious sinus problem but i really dont think so because my breathing is fine and i've been on anti-inflammatorys and sinus medication, i get heart palpatations too, its the weirdest thing... when i breath out a breath, my heart pauses, i dont think it does... it does! i've held my pulse to make sure a couple times, it freaked the hell outta me! and of course everytime i go to the hospital bc of it, by the time i actually get to see the doctor, its gone! man!.... i dont know what to do!!!... never feel any nausea or anything like that just alot of frustration that it wont go away... one other thing that just started occuring is im sound sensitive... the walls at night creek and my body jolts like as if the noise just scared the hell outta me but im not even scared! nor do i feel scared! but if the sound is unexpected, BOOM! my entire nervous system jolts! i have good days where i dont feel anything... then i have bad days where all the sypmtoms i've decribed above just seem to attack me all at once and like the other person said... everytime i go to the doctor im told its anxiety, im not getting any worse or anything.. i hope... but im also not getting any better, its very frustrating, help me out someone
Hello
You have an extensive list of symptoms which appear to be unremitting and quite disabling. Many of them are quite concerning and in and of themselves would warrant a recommendation to visit your emergency department immediately. At the very least, you need a full evaluation with physical examination leading to appropriate testing to determine the cause of your symptoms. Good luck