Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
I swear im dying, i want to so desperatly find out whats wrong :(

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Im not even sure if i can post this here but i guess i have nothing to lose.  I have been to my doctor for the past 5 months with extreme dizzyness, pressure all over my head, a feeling that im losing blood to my head(u knoe the feeling when u hang upside down), tightness in my neck and a headache that wont go away.  He told me I simply have anxiety, is it possible to have anxiety 24/7 for 5 months straight???  It doesnt go away, its not like in attacks, it is a constant thing.  I also feel dissoriented, if i go somewhere i feel like its all a dream, i have little black spots in my vision all the time as well, they dont ever go away, ringing in my ears and slight ear fog, not ear loss just a muffled sound.  I would love any answer!  I am a single mom of 4 children and I an so scared to not know what is wrong. thank you so much
Hello
It sounds as if you're really having a difficult time. Youre symptoms are difficult to pinpoint. What is your age. Do you have any risk factors for PAD including hypertension, diabeters, high cholesterol, smoking? A family history of cardiovascular disease?
Any history of mitral valve prolapse, palpitations or anxiety disorders?

What tests did you have? EKG, ultrasound, CT scan, MRI? What did your eye exam show. What was your blood pressure?  

Your life sounds very stressful right now with these symptoms and four children. I would seek the help of supportive family,. friends or neghbors in allowing you the time to sort throuh this problem.

I would reschedule an appointment to speak with your primary care doctor. It is difficult to determine if you have any vascular issues. One scenario is that you are very stressed and its making your physically ill, the other is that you have a condition that has yet to be diagnosed. Either way, you need to be committed and persistent in telling your doctors how you feel. thanks and good luck

I had an EKG, several actually, ultrasound of my heart, holtor monitor, cat scan of my chest, everthing heart related came back ok, stress test showed that my heart rate was too fast, went for 5 minutes and was stopped.
I dont smoke or drink alcohol of caffein.  I am 24 and according to doctors im healthy!!

I have an MRI scheduled for next week.  I noticed recently that the pains in my chest seem to come on when I eat anything too heavy, and also I go to clubs sometimes and noticed that i feel worse the days after, could the loud music be doing anything to my ear causing the head symptoms?
I had to change my user name because i forgot my old log in info, this is so_confused83