Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Muscle Fasciculations Under Left Breast

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Muscle Fasciculations Under Left Breast
Hello for the past 7 days I have been experiencing muscle fasciculations under my left breast. At first I was getting them in my right shoulder as well but that went away after 2 days. However the sensations in the 2 different locations feel exactly the same There is absolutely no pain but the strange pulsing or fluttery feeling has me concerned because they have continued for so many days in a row. The frequency varies from every few minutes to once every 8 hours. At first I was worried that it was related to my heart b/c of the location but my pulse remains steady and regular while these erratic sensations occur. I get muscle fasciculations pretty regularly in other parts of my body but they are always really random and never persist for days at a time. Do you know what is causing this and should I be concerned?

Thank You,
N
I would visit your doctor to examine you. They may be another manifestation of your tendency to have fasciculations elsewhere. Err on the safe side
I have been sufferring pain in various parts of my body especially on my right upper shoulder and all around the midrif. I have a nine mm gallstone in my gallbladder. Maybe you should check ( ulta-sound) your gallbladder  with your doctor, you may have gallstones. Inflamation of the gall-bladder causes pain all over the midriff and it is very uncomfortable including the area you indicated just below the heart. Or it could be stomach ulcers.