Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
RLS/PAD
About This Forum:

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

RLS/PAD

MY ques. is:What can I do for RLS,I have had this for almost 20yrs.and I can't handle it anymore,yes I'm seeing a doc. but she is just a DO.and she's doing I guess all she can,but it's not enough for me,I take Requip and Iron,V-b12,pain pills,This isn't enough for me anymore,and she says she can't do anything.
  So what can I do for my self,I'm need help...TY,raspberry_65
Tags: Pain